The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOLLS PLAY—FLORAL

by Colleen Whyte

Part One

“You’re looking, well I was going to say happy but I’ll have to settle for less stressed,” the dark haired woman observed of her friend as she arrived to sit opposite her in the streetside café.

Mary let the slight smile stay on her face, she was genuinely glad to see her best friend and she did have good news. These lunch time meetings were so much a routine that the waitress didn’t have to take Mary’s order, she just showed up with the usual decaf coffee and salad roll.

Her best friend, Rose, was a striking woman, tall and slender with a waist that seemed impossibly narrow to Mary. Its very narrowness made her moderate bust seem much larger, especially as she was wont to wear snug or tailored tops that emphasised her figure and her skirts were often very short and displayed her shapely legs to perfection with her seamed stockings and high heels. Mary would gently scold her for wearing such impractical shoes but secretly she envied Rose’s ability to walk in them like a starlet.

“The divorce is finally finalised, I mean the division of property has been finalised.” Mary was almost breathless in her desire to try to remain calm while being so elated. She hadn’t even noticed that she was leaning forward over the table so that she was nearer to her friend. “Peter has finally accepted that Tanya and I should get the house. I’m so glad we’ve got a place to live again, I hated having to live in that pokey little apartment.”

Rose smiled and was about to comment when Mary flushed as she realised what she had said could be taken the wrong way.

“Thank you so much for looking after Tanya for me, Rose,” Mary said quickly, “I didn’t mean that she lacked for anything staying with you. I just want for us to be back in our house again, not dependant on anyone.”

“Don’t mention it,” Rose laughed, “It was a pleasure for me and Amyleah to have someone young and vibrant around the place again.”

That seemingly innocuous comment made Mary feel quite unsettled. Amyleah was Rose’s sister, Mary hadn’t known her before the accident but imagined she had looked much like Rose. Without being told any of the details, Mary knew it had been a horrific accident, that Amyleah had been burnt almost beyond recognition and crippled. Amyleah didn’t come out of her room anymore, Rose was quite honest if tactless in saying that her sister felt herself too ugly and infirm to be seen in public.

Desperate to change the subject, Mary finished her coffee and put the cup down very carefully onto the saucer. As she did so she noticed a photograph on the coffee table. “Oh, who’s the pretty girl?”

“That could be Tanya if you let her wear makeup and more flattering clothes,” Rose replied nonchalantly. Whenever Mary got on to her about her shoes, or her short skirts, Rose had always shot back by telling her friend that she needed to dress up a bit, that she was far too conservative and drab. Mary’s current attire was ample proof of this, navy blue slacks, sensible shoes, a plain white blouse and almost no makeup. Neither side gave an inch yet they remained firm friends otherwise.

“Tanya dresses appropriately for the teenager she is. I have no intention of letting her parade around like some pop star. Besides, even if she is my own flesh and blood, the girl in this picture is much prettier than Tanya.” Mary replied as she got to her feet and slung her handbag over her shoulder.

“She could be this pretty, if you let her.”

“I won’t argue Rose, I can see where you’re going with your cosmetics and stuff again.” And it took some effort on Mary’s part not to take a cheap shot at her friend by pointing out that she hid behind her makeup and short skirts, that she was so superficial that she didn’t even go by her real name of Getruda. Rose was her best friend. Instead she made ready to return to work with a final “Thanks again for looking after Tanya. I hope she wasn’t too much of a burden for you and Amyleah.”

* * *

2 Months Ago

Tanya managed polite conversation as she sat in the passenger seat of Rose’s Mercedes coupe, she was quite fond of her mum’s best friend but she felt distinctly not at ease at the moment, almost embarrassed. Being picked up at the school gate by a flash car was bad enough, but Rose had bent over while putting her bags in the boot and her short skirt had ridden up to reveal her stocking tops and garters. Of course all the boys had whistled, cheered and made lewd comments. Rose had taken it all in her stride, as though she expected it, but Tanya had shrunk into her seat hoping no-one would see her.

Parking in the driveway, Tanya hopped out quickly and got her own bags to prevent a repeat performance in front of the elderly couple walking past. Rose took it with good grace and lead her in to the house and up to the room she had set up for her young guest. Tanya was a bit taken aback by the ruffles and lace that seemed to cover everything, from the bed to the wardrobe doors. She wondered if Rose had always had the room like this, or if she had decorated it just for her in the mistaken belief that this was what teenage girls lived in nowadays. Not wanting to make a fuss, she said it was very nice and Rose left her to unpack and change from her school clothes.

The young girl came down the stairs not long after in her jeans and sweatshirt, not much different from what she had worn to school, her longish mousy brown hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing her glasses, even though she really only needed them for reading. “Um, Mrs ... Rose ...” she still didn’t feel comfortable calling an adult by her first name but Rose insisted, “The closet and the drawers are all locked so I can’t put my clothes away.”

Rose did her best to feign surprise, “Oh, how silly of me to forget. I left the keys for that room in my other handbag and left my handbag at work. I hope you can wait until tomorrow.”

Tanya blushed slightly, feeling guilty somehow for embarrassing Rose like this even though she knew that Rose wasn’t at all put out, “Of course. Please don’t worry about it. I just thought I should mention it.”

“Time for dinner then, its a bit early but I have something to work on tonight so I hope you don’t mind. I suspect you’ll probably be turning in early anyway, you’re looking a bit peaky.”

The girl nodded in agreement even though she didn’t feel at all tired, if Rose wanted her to go to bed early then she would. A thought hit her as they walked together to the dining room. “Isn’t your sister here?” Tanya knew a little bit about Amyleah, her mother had very carefully if superficially briefed her on her host’s invalid sister. Tanya was trying to put a brave face on it but she really wasn’t sure how she would react.

“Just the two of us for dinner,” Rose reassured her and they sat down to a continental style dinner of cold meats and salads. There were several strange dressings of a like that Tanya had never tasted before and by the time six o’clock had rolled round she had to admit she was feeling very drowsy. She still insisted upon doing the washing up but shortly afterwards she said goodnight and headed up to her room. She barely managed to brush her teeth and comb out her hair before she changed into her flannel nightie and collapsed into a deep slumber.

As she slept she felt she could hear a gentle voice, Rose’s voice. Talking to her, telling her things, prompting her but all very lulling and gentle. Then she dreamed that she was awake, lights were on and she felt a need to walk down the hallway towards another bedroom. This room was lit too and sitting on the edge of the bed, rigid and staring blankly into space, was a large naked doll. Somehow this didn’t bother her at all and looking around she saw this room was decorated identically to her own, but the doors and drawers were unlocked.

In the drawers she found underwear, all girls, and all very pretty with laces and ruffles, in pinks and satins and silks. In the closet were the prettiest dresses she had ever seen, like a princess’. And still the doll was sitting there. A whim took Tanya, after all it was only a dream, and she took a pair of lacy panties and put them on the doll. She then found a silky chemise and put that on as well. She was feeling quite excited now, her mother had never let her play with dolls after her father had left, she had cried when all her pretty dolls and the outfits her father had bought for them had been thrown out.

Skipping to the wardrobe she chose the flounciest pink party dress in there, it had puffed sleeves, acres of petticoats, white lace trim, a high collar and she hugged it against her own body as she took it to the doll. Tanya felt positively giddy as she did up the buttons and fussed over the dress, making it sit right. She found a pair of black shoes to go with it and just had to have the white knee socks to make it look right.

Finished, she stood back and admired her new toy. Then she went back to the closet and found another dress she liked, a pale blue peasant frock with apron and head scarf. Off came the party dress and on went the new one.

Tanya decided she had played for long enough with her doll and putting it back on the bed, she skipped back to her own room and fell asleep again.

The next morning Tanya couldn’t believe the dream she had had. She tried to pretend it wasn’t important but even thinking about it gave her a pleasant tingle. Dressing into her jeans and sweatshirt, she went down to breakfast and found Rose already at the table.

* * *

Tanya was distracted all day at school, but as she was a quiet student at the best of times no one paid her much attention and she was left to her thoughts. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get the memory of last night’s dream out of her head and the tingle it gave her between her legs.

She spent that evening with Rose looking through catalogues of clothing, ostensibly Tanya was helping Rose to select a suitable dress for a party but Tanya really felt they were all too revealing for anyone to wear and limited herself to noncommittal mumbles whenever Rose asked for her opinion. After dinner Tanya was feeling sleepy again and made her excuses to go to bed.

She had almost forgotten the dream as she lay down, but the minute she closed her eyes it came back to her and she found herself walking down the hall again. Reaching the other bedroom she tried to stop herself, but somehow the thrill and joy she had felt last night overwhelmed her and she went in. Sure enough, the doll was sitting on the bed.

This time Tanya decided to dress up her doll a bit more maturely and finding a bra in one of the drawers she put it on and then filled out the cups with tissues. It took quite a lot and when she was finished the doll had quite a respectable bust, much bigger than her own. Bikini cut panties came next, and light brown pantyhose that she rolled evenly up the smooth legs. From the wardrobe she chose a pretty white blouse with capped sleeves and a short denim skirt that zipped up tightly and brought in the waist. Finally she put a tight pink sweater on and a pair of white tennis shoes. So pretty she thought, except for the head.

Then she saw the wig and cosmetics on the nightstand. Picking up the lipstick she took several attempts to add a pink lustre to the lips. She had only done it a couple of times before and was relying mainly on seeing other women do it, almost entirely on the tv as her mother never wore lipstick. A little blush on the cheeks and she fitted the wig onto the head. It was long and blond and once it was in place and straight she spent half an hour brushing it out.

Done, she stood it up and had it adopt poses, pretend to primp and preen in front of the mirror, to skip happily around the room. Her doll, she decided, was as pretty as the girls at school, the ones who always ignored her. Thinking about their snide comments, she had her own dream of revenge, getting her doll to kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet. Feeling much better, and tingling so much that she felt a need to rub her crotch to make it go away, she put her doll to bed and went back to her own room.

The next morning Tanya awoke with a strange sense of excitement, as though she knew something special was going to happen but couldn’t remember what. She was about to get dressed in her normal plain clothing when she noticed that the closet in her room was now slightly ajar. Thinking nothing more of it than that Rose must have found the key and unlocked it for her, she went to investigate.

Inside were dresses every bit as pretty as the ones she had imagined in her dreams, satin party frocks, pleated kilts, flowery summer dresses, formal ball gowns, slinky evening gowns. A wave of joy went through her, almost as intense as the feelings she had had the night before. Knowing she couldn’t wear her plain cotton briefs under such wonderful dresses she checked the drawers and sure enough they were unlocked too. Inside she found heaps of glorious lingerie, all silky and wispy and so feminine. Pink satin bikini briefs went on first, then sheer white tights with just a hint of a pattern up the outsides of her legs. The bra that went with the panties was ever so slightly padded and made her little tits seem much more appropriate. A pink chemise, simply because it was there, and a ruffled petticoat because she knew just which dress she wanted to wear.

It was light blue, made of a stiff glossy material she didn’t recognise. Stepping into the skirt she put her arms into the puffed full length sleeves and slowly did up the buttons that ran from her waist up to the high neck that held her head stiff and erect. With the long skirt flaring out over the petticoats, and its narrow waist, she had a figure to die for, she decided as she did up the buttons on the sleeves. That left only shoes and she quickly stepped into a pair of mid heel opera pumps before hurrying, as fast as she could manage with the unfamiliar height and posture down to breakfast.

Rose was sitting there already, dressed in an elegant business outfit. Hearing Tanya come into the room, it being impossible to move quietly in the rustling dress, she smiled in genuine delight as she beheld her young charge.

“Tanya, darling. You are absolutely beautiful.”

Normally Tanya would have blushed at such a comment and not believed it, but instead it gave her a genuine rush of pleasure to be admired by someone as elegant as Rose. “Thank you, ma’am,” she replied with a gentle curtsy before taking her place at the breakfast table.

After breakfast Tanya hurried up to her room, In her room she took off the dress as fast as she could manage and was soon naked. What had possessed her to dress like that? Normally she didn’t even like to wear skirts as they made her feel too vulnerable and mousy. But she had to wear something.

She picked out a more conservative outfit, a little demi bra to hold up her tits, hipster panties, a calf length skirt and a sleeveless top. She kept the shoes though, she really wanted to master walking in them although she couldn’t think why. Still, she felt happier than she had in a long time, much more relaxed and less worried about what other people thought of her. She grabbed her school books and headed to the front door to find Rose waiting for her. Normally she took the bus to school but Rose insisting on taking her, saying she had to go that way anyway. Tanya didn’t feel as uncomfortable this time and chatted happily with Rose during the short trip.

At school she noticed that the other kids were staring at her. Rather than feeling shy she actually enjoyed being the centre of attention as they realised she was plainjane Tanya.

* * *

Weeks passed and Tanya continued to have her strange dreams, not that she tried to resist them as she told herself they were only fantasy and made her feel so good. She was also happily surprised to find her breasts had been getting bigger, from her old A-cup she now needed a B-cup and while she wasn’t a busty as some girls her age, she was definitely getting noticed now. She was playing with them as she settled in for the night, sort of telling herself that she was just getting them comfortable in the cups of her satin nightie but she had to admit it felt really nice when she tweaked her nipples.

She awoke in her bed the next morning, a sticky patch under her bum. She didn’t let it bother her, instead she had a shower to wash away the sweat and dressed for school, pink bra and panties, a tight sleeveless top that showed off her developing breasts so nicely and a very short skirt. She stripped off her stained sheets, dumped them into the laundry basket and went down to breakfast.

All through the day she barely kept from fingering herself, and changing for gym almost drove her to distraction as she was confined with all those beautiful naked bodies, comparing how big the other girl’s tits were compared to her own. She almost reached out to touch Brenda’s, easily the most developed girl of their year. Tanya yearned to have tits as big as that, maybe even bigger with nipples that stood out.

After school she feigned a headache and went to bed early, Rose didn’t seem to mind, she almost seemed happy about it. In her room Tanya discovered someone had made up her bed for her, and with satin sheets! Tanya was in heaven as she slid her naked body between them, the smooth sensual softness arousing her even more. One hand went to her crotch, the other to her breast and Tanya was soon masturbating herself to a blissful stupor.

* * *

Then came the day that Rose had been waiting for with some trepidation, Mary was coming over to pick up Tanya to take her home. Responding to the gentle knock on the door, Rose greeted her friend. As always Mary was dressed in a conservative pants-suit while Rose appeared to be even more daring than ever in her crimson red leather mini-dress and high-heeled ankleboots. It didn’t stop the two women sharing a hug and enthusing over how good it was that Mary had her house back. They broke their embrace as they heard someone else enter the room.

Looking over, Mary froze in disbelief. There was her daughter, but only just. The little tomboy she had left was gone forever, in her place was a beautiful young woman in a sexy day dress, with its scoop neckline showing off her firm breasts, a hemline that accentuated her stocking clad legs and a stylish combination of makeup and jewellery. “Tanya?!” Mary squeaked in shock, “Is that you? What’s happened to you? You look ... you look wonderful!”