The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOLLS PLAY—FLORAL

by Colleen Whyte

Part Three

Sitting at a quiet table in the very exclusive restaurant, Peter wondered if he should order a drink while he was waiting. He was just about to glance at his watch to check the time when a warm scented presence came up behind him and wrapped her manicured hands over his eyes even as she managed to press her soft bosom against his head and neck.

“Guess who?” she whispered.

“Now you know that’s never going to be a fair question.” Peter responded amiably.

“But you could still try to guess,” the woman suggested playfully.

Peter instead gently peeled her hands away from his eyes. “I’ll just settle for Rose.”

The attractive woman sighed melodramatically and moved around him to take her place at the table. “Some times you’re just no fun,” she pouted.

“Aha,” Peter declared. “Now I know who I’m dealing with.”

“Not that it will help you.”

“No, that’s true,” Peter admitted. “So how’s it all going?”

“Not as well as we’d hoped. Mary is proving to be difficult. I wish I had known that she gets so freaked out about dolls. It worked really well with Tanya but I think with your ex-wife its just imposed a block that’s going to take ages to break down.” Rose mused.

“Not ex for much longer I hope. Let’s be gentle about this, I want my family back together but I don’t want Mary turned in to a vegetable. I knew that Mary didn’t like dolls but I had always thought it was just a feminist thing. We need a new tact.”

“Already working on it lover,” Rose replied contemplatively, then her face lit up in a sly smile. “And on that subject, I only have another half hour so we’ll have to skip lunch and settle for a quickie.”

* * *

Mary was somewhat surprised by Tanya’s choice of videos. Normally her daughter alternated between soppy romances and silly action movies, but tonight’s selection was more contemplative, consisting of a period drama and a documentary on the role of women in war time Britain.

“So why did you chose these ones, hon?” she asked Tanya as they settled in to watch the first one.

“Oh, I liked the outfits they’re wearing, I thought they were really pretty.” Tanya replied easily.

Mary wished she hadn’t asked. Or maybe she should stop obsessing about it? Mary reflected on the past few days as they watched the movie. Maybe the reason she was having the strange dreams, which all seemed to revolve around clothing, was because she was trying so hard to control what her daughter wore. Maybe she could relax her rules a bit, allow Tanya to wear some of the clothing Rose had bought.

That night Mary didn’t dream of walking down the hall again. Instead she was already in the pink room, and as far as she could tell she was sitting down. Stranger still was that she couldn’t move her arms or legs and her skin somehow felt leathery. Her thoughts were quickly distracted by the figure on the bed. It wasn’t the doll or another version of herself this time, the figure was distinctly masculine and more animate even if it wasn’t moving around much.

Then the door opened and she walked in to the room, or at least the other Mary walked in. Mary was glad it wasn’t her because the Mary in front of her was wearing an outlandish outfit—spike heeled shoes, a tight red satin evening dress with a slit so far up the leg that it revealed the figure to be wearing stockings, and a garish amount of makeup by Mary’s standards. She knew this had to be a dream because she would never wear anything as overtly sexual, it was quite disgusting.

Still she could only watch fascinated as the other her slunk over to the bed like a cheap prostitute, wiggling her hips and breasts as she went. The man reclining on the bed seemed to like it though, no surprise thought Mary, and was eagerly beckoning the creature to come forward. Then as the creature began to slowly remove her dress, Mary recognised the man on the bed—it was her husband Peter!

This wasn’t the first time she had dreamed about him since their divorce, there had been pleasant remembrances of the good times and the occasional nightmare where they were in a court of law and Peter won custody of the house and their daughter. This was different though, Peter was entirely like Peter, warts and all, and she couldn’t look away, being in equal parts fascinated and disgusted. The other her was naked now, except for black lacy topped stockings and high heels, and doing her best to pose provocatively. The man, Peter, started to reach out to touch the other her and Mary shuddered in displeasure, not believing he could be interested in such a tart.

The other Mary suddenly changed stance, and pushing away Peter’s hands, leant over and seemingly whispered something in his ear. He looked disappointed for a moment, but nodded. The other Mary went over to one of the closets and moved out of Mary’s line of sight behind the heavy door. Minutes passed, and Mary found herself strangely aware of the passage of that time, then the other her emerged again.

Mary inhaled sharply in shock. If the slinky red dress had been bad, this was infinitely worse. The ridiculously high heels and stockings were still there, but the other Mary was now wearing shoulder length gloves and a black leather corset that came to just below her breasts, forcing them up like an offering on a tray.

Peter got to his feet, naked and with his erect penis showing just how excited he was. However the creature didn’t slink towards him this time, instead she produced a riding crop from the closet and whacked it in the palm of her gloved hand. Peter hesitated and the creature pointed to her feet. Mary almost hyperventilated when she saw what happened next. Peter went down on all fours, and crawled slowly towards the other Mary, his eyes on her, a pleading expression on his face.

Mary’s breath was coming in shorter and shorter bursts now. Unconsciously she began grinding her bum against the seat she was in. Across the room Peter had crawled to the other Mary’s feet and was now kissing the pointy toe of her shoe. The other Mary let him carry on for a while, then grabbed a handful of his hair and brought his head up to push his face into her crotch.

And Mary exploded into her first orgasm in months.

* * *

Tanya looked up from her breakfast as she heard the click of high heels on the kitchen floor. “That’s a nice dress, Mom,” she enthused as she took in her mother.

“Thanks darling,” Mary responded with a gentle kiss to her daughter’s forehead. It was indeed a nice dress, her best one that she had only worn once. Peter had bought it for her when he had a work do, and then she had somewhat grudgingly agreed to wear it. Now it seemed quite tame compared to what she intended to wear.

“I was thinking of having your father over for dinner tonight, just to discuss some things. You wouldn’t mind staying overnight at Rose’s would you? I’ll get her to pick you up after school.”

“That’s great Mom. Are you thinking of getting back together?”

“We’ll see. Now off to school with you, otherwise you’ll be late because I know I am.”

“Yes Mom,” Tanya replied cheerfully and hurried away to fetch her bag.

Mary went over to the telephone and rang in to work to tell them she was taking the day off sick. She then saw Tanya off before catching a taxi in to town to do some shopping.

Peter arrived at his old house in the late afternoon, having left work early in his excitement. He almost walked straight in, then remembered and knocked. A distant voice bade him enter and he went in to find the curtains pulled and the lights dimmed. He was just getting his bearings when Mary entered the room.

She was clad in crimson, leather boots with metal spikes for heels, red latex hot pants, a studded waist cincher, a quarter cup bra and lace gloves. Her makeup was heavy, her lips as crimson as her outfit and her eyes startlingly highlighted with mascara and shadow.

“Mary?” Peter squeaked.

“Silence!” Mary shouted. “Now strip.”

Peter gulped, and ripped his shirt in his haste to shed his clothes. Standing there naked, with his cock standing out like a pole, he felt incredibly vulnerable.

“Now down on your hands and knees. Crawl to me, worm. Worship at my feet.” And Mary could already feel the climax building up within her as he did just that.

* * *

Tanya sighed as she looked at all the pretty dresses in the closet, and then nearly jumped out of her skin when Rose spoke from the door to the bedroom.

“What’s wrong hon?”

Turning around, Tanya felt more than a little embarrassed. “Oh its nothing, you just have such lovely clothes.”

“I know,” Rose replied lightly, then added, “And so should you.”

“Um, well. Mom isn’t too keen on me keeping any of the stuff you gave me. It’s all really nice and I love to wear it, but .. Mom doesn’t like it.”

Rose came over and gave her young guest a hug. “Don’t be too sure. I think you’ll find she’s a bit more .. relaxed when you see her next.”

“You mean with her having Dad over tonight? I do so hope it means they’re getting back together.”

“We can hope. Your mother is my best friend, but she can be so obstinate sometimes. She’ll never admit it but she’s miserable without Peter, and he’s miserable without her.”

“Did you see a lot of my father? After they broke up I mean.”

“Yes, I .. saw quite a bit of your father. I did my best to keep them talking to each other so that there was at least a chance of reconciliation. Your mother didn’t make it easy, especially not with the restrictive custody rights for you.”

“I did miss Dad horribly,” Tanya said quietly, as much to herself as anything. “And I hated how they used to fight over me. Dad would buy me something and Mum wouldn’t let me keep it and Dad would get upset and I never knew why.”

“Mmm, it took us a while to figure it out as well, but if all goes well tonight I think we’ll have that one beat. As we haven’t heard anything yet I think it’s a good sign.” Rose said with a quick glance at her watch. “So how about we celebrate by finding you some more outfits.”

“Mum will never let me keep them,” Tanya protested as Rose began to pull dresses out of the closet.

“As I said, I think we’ve fixed that. In fact if you’re not careful you might find her borrowing some of your stuff, so let’s make sure you have plenty to spare.”

“That I don’t believe,” Tanya giggled, “But I don’t mind trying on some of these dresses, they’re just so gorgeous. Oh! Who’s that in the picture?”

Rose looked around from the dress she was sizing up and took in the small portrait that Tanya was looking at. “That’s Amyleah. When she was about your age actually.”

Tanya blushed furiously. “I’m so terribly sorry,” she burst out and couldn’t think what else to say.

“Don’t be silly, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Amyleah was in a bad accident but she doesn’t want pity. Nobody wanted her to end up as an invalid but she doesn’t begrudge us our lives. In fact that dress you’re wearing used to be one of hers.”

Tanya squeaked and jumped back, as if she could somehow distance herself from the dress. Then she felt incredibly bad about what she had just done.

“I think its time you met Amyleah,” Rose said in a kind but firm voice. She took Tanya’s hand before the girl could object and gently pulled her down the hallway towards the one door that Tanya had never been through. Rose didn’t knock, she just opened the door and walked straight in with her charge in tow.

The room was dimly lit, heavy drapes covered the only window and even the small lamps in the room were heavily shaded. All the furnishings seemed to be in dark colours as well and it took Tanya’s eyes a moment to adjust before she could make out the bed, an empty wheelchair and in the far corner, a figure sitting in a large armchair.

“Hello Tanya,” the figure spoke and Tanya was surprised and relieved that it wasn’t a croaking, raspy voice as she had half expected.

“How did you know who I was?”

“Getruda and I have no secrets from each other,” the figure replied with a hint of a laugh, “In fact we couldn’t even if we wanted to. You do look lovely in my old dress, by the way.”

Tanya shuffled her feet nervously, had Rose’s sister heard everything she had said?

“Stop being such a cow,” Rose admonished her sister, “You’re making the poor girl feel terrible. She thinks you’re some hopeless old cripple who I keep locked up in this room.”

“Hmph! Like you could ..” the figure paused as Tanya sniffled back a sob, her shoulders beginning to shake in her distress.

“Oh honey, we’re so sorry. You have to forgive us, we’re sisters and we’re always bitching at each other. Getruda, turn the lights up a bit so that I don’t look so sinister.”

Rose gave Tanya a quick hug to reassure her and then did as her sister wanted, adjusting the lights up enough so that Tanya could now clearly make out the frail woman sitting in the chair. Her entire body was covered in a long black silk dress, with a heavy veil across her face and even gloves to cover her hands. She didn’t appear to be much larger than Tanya and even fully covered Tanya could tell by the way her clothes hung that her body was quite gaunt and fleshless.

“See, dear, not pretty but not a gibbering wretch either. I think its time my sister and I let you in on our little secret.”

“Are you sure, Amyleah?” Rose asked, “I know we discussed it, but I thought we were going to wait until we had got Mary and Peter back together.”

“Oh I think since its after eleven we can assume its all worked out, otherwise Peter would have been around here to cry on Rose’s shoulder. Now sit Tanya down on the bed because this may come as a bit of a shock to her.”

* * *

Still basking in the afterglow, Peter was surprised when Mary slipped away from him and out of their bed.

“Honey, what are you up to?” Peter asked, rubbing his thighs to work out some of the ache.

“I’m just trying a different outfit before we get back to lovemaking,” Mary’s muffled voice came from somewhere inside the closet.

“Um, while its nice to be intimate again after all these months, I’m not up to much more tonight. You pretty much wore me out, even if you were on top.”

“Really, dear?”

“Really. How about we just cuddle up and go to sleep? We can both call in sick tomorrow.”

“Now that’s a good idea, the last part I mean.”

“Great. By the way, what’s with all the garbage bags?”

“Oh I cleaned out some of my old clothes. I’m taking Rose’s advice and going for a new look. You seemed to like the preview.”

“Yeah!” Peter breathed to himself. The sight of his wife in red lingerie had been mindblowing, and the way she had initiated the sex. Hell, she had practically forced herself on him and ridden him like a pleasure toy.

“You know,” Mary went on, “I think that was the problem with our relationship before. I was hung up on you being the man and needing to cater to your needs. Which was even sillier since I was so hell bent on it being an equal relationship. But since you were earning four times as much as me I let you dominate me, and resented when you did.”

“Uh huh,” Peter responded weakly, he wasn’t sure he liked where this might go.

“So I became a first class bitch and tried to hurt you by ruining your relationship with Tanya. The problem is, I’m not submissive. You can be the bread winner, darling, I’ve finally realised that it doesn’t make me inferior.”

“I never thought you were.”

“I know that now, and its why I love you so much and why I think we can make our marriage work. Now enough analysis, I’m not going to sleep tonight until I’ve fucked you good, hard and proper.”

“Hon, I’m really not sure if I’m up to ..”

At that moment the closet door clicked shut with a distinct finality and Peter looked around only to have conscious thought leave him.

Mary was clad in white leather, corset, choker, thigh boots and gloves. She had also put her hair up and freshened her makeup, but all that was subsumed by the large black dildo she was strapping over her crotch.

* * *

“You see,” Amyleah began, “Getruda and I have always been very close, more like twins than just sisters. When we were young we could sense what each other was feeling and quite often what the other was thinking. Then after my accident, well it took me years to regain any mobility so I had a lot of time when I could do nothing but think. Of course Getruda was by my side continuously, wracked by the irrational guilt of me being so badly hurt while she was healthy.”

“I wasn’t able to talk, of course. Otherwise I would have told the silly bitch to go away and get a life, it was bad enough being bedridden without having your sister giving up her own life as well. One day I got angry enough with her that I yelled, mentally, at her and we discovered that we could actually talk to each other without having to speak out loud. From there, and with a lot of practice, we eventually managed to swap our minds, or perhaps more accurately, take turns using Getruda’s body since mine was fairly useless.”

Amyleah paused to take a drink of water and Tanya looked around in wonderment at the woman she had known as Rose. “You actually, um, take turns being .. I mean ..”

“Spend time in the crippled body? Yes of course, we’re sisters. It isn’t as horrible as it sounds, Amyleah’s body isn’t completely helpless, so you can read or watch television or do other little tasks. It’s a bit stiff, that’s all.”

“Sort of leathery, like that night I .. oh!” Tanya stopped suddenly as she realised she was musing out loud.

“Well Getruda, I think Tanya is close to guessing our next secret. You tell her, this body isn’t up to talking this much.”

“Yes Tanya,” Getruda took over, “We’ve also learnt how to swap with other people, at least partially. With you we did just enough to nudge you along. Your mother was much more difficult, due to her aversion to dolls. Our next attempt, where we moved your mother in to your body and you in to Amyleah’s is what you’re remembering. We finally got our plan to work, touch wood, when Amyleah and your mother swapped bodies, and we involved your father.”

A loud cough from Amyleah interrupted Getruda at that point.

“Hm, oh yes, you probably shouldn’t know the intimate details but we seem to have worked around the conflict that was keeping your parents apart.”

“Why? Why did you do all this?” Tanya asked, her mind still reeling from the revelations.

“Because Mary is our best friend, and Peter is a close second and they were both miserable apart.”

“We’re quite fond of you too, kid. And you were probably the most miserable of the lot.”

“And my father? He knew?”

“That Getruda and I could swap bodies? Yes. In some ways he’s more perceptive than your mother, he picked up that sometimes Rose was a bit, well flighty.”

Amyleah grunted her annoyance at being described that way but didn’t interrupt further.

“He also spent more time with Amyleah, so he knew her quite well. Her condition didn’t disturb him as much as it did most people. It’s a shame he’s a stockbroker, he would have made a wonderful nurse.”

Tanya felt a warm glow at the praise for her beloved father, then a scary thought struck her.

“You don’t want my body, do you?”

“I would love to have the use of a young and vibrant body like yours,” Amyleah replied, “But I would never force it on you. We only did it this time to facilitate a greater good.”

“And the locked rooms that so upset my mother?”

“Two of them, the study and the other bedroom have Peter’s—your father’s—furniture, clothes and such. There didn’t seem much point in him moving out completely. It also helped distract from the third room. The range at which we can influence bodies, besides each others, is limited so Amyleah’s body was actually in that room and Rose would slip in when she could to .. help her with her toilet and such. It was also the prop room for our little scenarios.”

“Now you know our little secret, I trust you can be discrete?”

Tanya got up and went over to give Amyleah a hug. The dark clad woman was still a bit scary, but Tanya figured that was better than pitiful.

* * *

It was late afternoon when Tanya let herself in, school had finished an hour ago but she had taken her time about coming home. She was really worried that despite Amyleah’s and Getruda’s optimism that things hadn’t gone well between her parents. She was just putting her bag down when her mother emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray. Tanya’s first reaction was that this was a bad sign, until she noticed there were two cups. Then she noticed that despite the bathrobe, her mother was wearing makeup, a lot of makeup, and high heeled shoes. Even the bathrobe was fairly exotic, bold red and satin by the look of it.

“Oh hi honey,” Mary said on seeing her daughter, “You were late so I thought you might be spending another night at Rose’s.”

“No, I just had some things to do after school,” Tanya lied, then went on, “I could go over to Rose’s if you like.” She fully expected her mother to immediately tell her not to be silly, instead Mary considered the option for a moment before replying.

“Let’s not worry about it tonight, your father could probably do with the rest.”

“Oh, is dad still here?” Tanya asked excitedly.

“Yes dear, we’ve kissed and made up. We’re a family again.”

“Oh Mom!” Tanya hurried over and Mary put down the tray so she could hug her daughter. Excited as she was, Tanya still couldn’t help noticing that whatever her mother was wearing under the bathrobe was very hard and pointed, especially around her breasts.

At that moment, hearing the excited voices, Peter emerged from the study in a matching bathrobe and was eagerly urged to join in the hug. Perhaps, Tanya thought as she was embraced by both her parents, the ends did justify the means, although she wondered why her father was walking funny.