The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doll’s Play—Stoneware

By Colleen Whyte

It looked like a fairly ordinary high school class to Professor Julianna Montoya as she mentally steeled herself for her presentation. In her mid-forties with sun-baked skin, faded hair and minimal make-up she wasn’t the Hollywood stereotype of an anthropologist, but that was just one of the misconceptions she tried to remove during these school talks. The other was that anthropology was a boring science. Her institute spent a lot of money setting up these school presentations and in return they hoped that she would generate enough interest to get volunteers for the digs and funds from the parents.

Pulling the first of her display items from the box she sighed as a ripple of nervous laughter ran around the room. A typical reaction to the fertility totem she was holding, a characteur of a man with a huge penis. An angry reprimand from the teacher quietened things down enough for Julianna to give her talk, at intervals producing more objects from her box. Most were fairly dull by the jaded standards of the teenagers in front of her, only those with enlarged genitalia perked interest.

The lecture done, Julianna fielded a few questions then wrapped up a full five minutes under the time she had expected to take. The teacher publicly thanked her for her ‘interesting presentation’ and under the noise of students getting up to leave, invited Julianna to the staff room for a cup of tea.

Not having a teacher’s instincts, Julianna didn’t notice that several of the student’s had congregated around her artefacts. The teacher, however, was already moving to reprimand them as they poked at the objects and muttered things like, ‘don’t you wish your cock was that big’, ‘jeez look at her tits’ and derisive comments of a similar nature.

“Show some respect,” the teacher screeched at her students. Unwisely Julianna added, “Yes, those fetishes were very important to their makers, magical even.”

The word ‘fetish’ elicited more laughter from the students and Julianna was glad to see the last of them as they left the classroom. Trying to keep up appearances, Julianna and the teacher headed off to the staff room.

* * *

Jan had returned to the classroom to fetch the novel she was reading but she was distracted by the array of artefacts still on the front desk. Picking up one that was vaguely woman shaped, with huge breasts topped by very prominent nipples she read the label on the bottom: ‘Dyan Mating Fetish’.

‘Yeah,’ Jan said to herself, ‘With tits like that you’re not going to have any trouble getting a guy.’

‘Not like me,’ she added ruefully, looking at her own chest, distinguished only by her small a-cup breasts. Putting the small statue down she went over to her desk and fished around for the book, until she felt something strange around her chest. To her surprise her dark red cardigan was expanding. Her breasts were growing larger!

Dumbfounded, she continued to watch as they got bigger and bigger, and heavier she discovered as the weight began to pull her forward. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the cotton of her blouse, realised that her growing breasts had already spilled over the top of her thin bra, and she could feel something else. She could feel herself becoming aroused, her nipples were suddenly so sensitive, and the more aroused she got the firmer they got and the more it turned her on.

The buttons on her blouse gave way first, the cotton not stretching like the wool of her cardigan. Jan could tell her breasts were already larger than any of the girls in school and they were still getting bigger. But it felt too good to be scared, she wondered if sex felt this good. The last vestige of her blouse fell away and Jan looked awestruck by the large fleshy mounds and eraser sized nipples barely covered by her cardigan. Unable to resist any longer, she reached in and touched a nipple.

The wave of pleasure almost knocked her out, she staggered back against a desk gasping for breath but only thinking of how much she wanted to do it again. Even better, she could get someone else to pleasure her. She knew she would have no trouble finding someone to fondle her huge tits. Someone to fuck her, maybe in her hot, wet slit but preferably between her massive mounds.

Fortunately she didn’t have to go too far to find a couple of cute looking guys, because it was a real challenge walking with her new tits. Brad and Joel were speechless when she approached them by the boys’ toilets, but needed no further urging when Jan ripped open her top to reveal that her tits were real. Jan was soon happily sandwiched against the wall with the boys nuzzling on a tit each, and her reciprocating with a hand on each of their cocks. Fading into orgasmic bliss, Jan wondered how many boyfriends her tits would get her. She hoped it was lots.

* * *

Ten minutes later Josh slipped in to the classroom. He had no honest excuse for being there, he was fully intent on theft. If the professor had been paying more attention she would have noticed that at least one student had been showing interest in the figurines. One figurine in particular.

He quickly found the one he wanted, the one that really turned him on. His cock was already hard in his shorts just from thinking about it. Now that he was holding it, an African figure of a woman with large breasts and a pregnant swollen belly, he was close to cumming. It was his shameful secret that pregnant women excited him, a perversion he could never share with his girlfriend.

Slipping the rounded statue into his bag, he hurried off to meet with that girlfriend before lunch was over. He found Maureen waiting for him by their secret place in the sports shed.

“What kept you?” she demanded, but didn’t wait for a reply, slipping the broken lock from the door and going inside. It took them only a moment to spread some gym mats on the floor, and a moment more for Maureen to peel her panties off. The lunch break didn’t allow enough time for anything more than a quick zipless fuck, but the naughtiness of what they were doing was as much a turn on as the physical contact.

Dumping his bag on the floor, Josh had trouble getting his shorts off. His cock felt like it was twice its normal size and Maureen gasped when she saw it. “Geez!” she exclaimed, “Get that thing in me before you explode and waste it.”

Josh was more than willing to oblige, and their intercourse that day was even cruder and rougher than normal. Maureen on her back with her pleated skirt rucked up and her legs spread to the heavens. Josh pistoning his cock into her wet slit. In their haste they hadn’t bothered with a condom.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh fuck .. fuck .. fuck me!” Maureen screamed, throwing her normal caution out the window, not caring who heard her. It had never felt this good before, especially when she actually felt Josh come inside her. She could feel his semen flooding her insides, and better yet, his cock hadn’t gone soft yet.

Josh continued pumping into his girlfriend, his cock sloshing into his cum mixing with her juices. Then to his amazement he saw that her breasts were growing, expanding, stretching her uniform sweater. But that wasn’t all. Maureen’s belly began to swell too. Josh became even more excited, Maureen now had the figure of a six month pregnant woman and she was getting larger.

Maureen had noticed the tightness around her breasts as they had outgrown her bra. They felt wonderful. Then she felt as much as saw her belly expanding. It occurred to her that without a condom there was a good chance she would get pregnant, especially as Josh had shot a second load into her and was still fucking her, not letting any of his seed escape. A wave of wonderful, erotic contentment rushed through her as she thought of herself pregnant, swollen breasts and belly, clothing stretched tight over her voluptuous figure. The orgasm wasn’t going to end, she knew she was going to be in continual arousal for the full term of her confinement. She couldn’t wait to show it off to her friends.

The thought struck Josh and Maureen simultaneously as they both took in the erotic wonder of Maureen’s womanly shape; they just had to initiate all of Maureen’s friends into the wonders of pregnancy and fucking while swollen with child.

* * *

Next into the room, also drawn by the figurines -but for purely materialistic reasons, was Krystal Cooper. She figured that being so old they had to be worth something. She noticed immediately that there were less than there had been and was annoyed, it meant she would have to take less so that it wouldn’t be so obvious that some were missing. Not having much time she grabbed two at random, stuffed them into the pockets of her blazer and hurried away.

Outside the classroom she almost ran over the top of her classmate Angela. Being shoved in the hallway by Krystal was nothing new to Angela so the girl didn’t think much of it, and neither of them noticed a small statuette tumble out of Krystal’s pocket into Angela’s bag.

Krystal, not even deigning to notice her social inferior, strutted down the hallway. She loved the way the guys stared at her, and how she could destroy the ego of the nerds and geeks with a disdainful glare. Even better, how she could wrap any of the good looking guys around her little finger.

It didn’t come easy of course. She had to stay at the top of the fashion trends, her make-up and hair had to be perfect every day and she had to keep her body trim and slender. That took a lot of work; the careful dieting, the regular low-impact exercise and of course the daily purge after the ridiculously fatty meals her mother made her eat.

Heading in to the cafeteria she took a tray, pushed her way past the line and took just a few essentials to keep her going for the rest of the day. The strange look she got from the cafeteria lady went unnoticed, less so those of her clique as seated herself in her usual place.

The rest of her in-crowd were strangely quiet as Krystal stuffed the jelly-filled donut into her mouth. As she chewed on it she remembered her treasures and rummaged around in her pockets. Only slightly put out by finding only one, she put it on the table in front of her for her friends to admire, taking a huge bite of fried chicken at the same time. The reaction she got wasn’t what she’d hoped for.

“Geez, what’s that—the Roseanne Barbi?”

Krystal shrugged, she didn’t want to talk with her mouth full which meant she wasn’t going to be saying anything for a while. She had just started in to the potato salad, after she had heaped some sour cream onto it. The figure did indeed resemble a very fat woman, in fact it was more fat and less woman to the point of being abstract.

“Fuck it’s ugly.”

Once again Krystal didn’t care. She had been intending to hock it to pay off her cellphone but she had taken a liking to it. It was going to be her lucky mascot. She shifted in the hard cafeteria chair, the flesh of her bum was bunching up under her.

The potato salad gone, she felt like something sweet again and was choosing between the two remaining donuts when she spotted Jack hadn’t got to his pudding yet. With a cheeky smile, she leaned forward and took it off his tray. His smile quickly disappeared when he saw his girlfriend glaring at him. Krystal felt a warm tingle, he was hers anytime she wanted him.

She shifted again, her fleshy thighs pushing her knees apart. Her shoes felt a bit tight and bending over to take them off proved difficult against the resistance of her full stomach. She had to peel her socks off too as the elastic was cutting into her flesh.

Her bra was cutting into her back and shoulders. With a sigh Krystal forced herself to her feet, and waddled barefoot towards the toilets. Her fat ass swayed enticingly from side to side, her full breasts jiggled and her uniform was so tight. Everyone was staring at her now and it was making her so horny.

And hungry. She needed a snack to tide her over until she got back and with lustful evil intent she announced: “First guy to bring me a cream éclair gets a blowjob, and if you front up with a chocolate cake I’ll let you fuck my ass.”

The din of chairs was deafening, and completely overwhelmed the squeals of disbelief and anger from the female population.

* * *

Angela sighed as she ate lunch alone. She knew her classmates thought she was a bit of a prude because she didn’t put out but she still really hoped that a nice guy would see beyond that. It probably didn’t help that she talked about Jesus a lot. Reaching into her bag for an apple she instead found something cold and hard. Bewildered, she pulled it out and stared at it.

It was a sign of how sheltered her life had been that it took her several moments to realise what the cylindrical object, 9 inches long, an inch in diameter and topped by a knob, actually looked like. She would have dropped it in disgust except that she remembered it was one of Professor Montoya’s artefacts and she didn’t dare damage it.

How had it got into her bag, she wondered, not noticing where she was pointing the phallus until she heard a startled grunt from a nearby boy. Looking up she was amazed to see him bent double and attempting to shuffle away with great difficulty.

Stomach cramps? She wondered, until another boy let out a squeal and sat down very suddenly, his face red as he pulled his sweater out over his knees. One of his mates rushed over to see what was wrong, and was immediately stricken as well.

Bewildered, Angela was about to get up to offer succour when she remembered what she was holding. Looking at the phallus she was surprised to see what looked like a pearl of white milk on the tip of it. Fascinated, and not fully in control of her actions, she brought the polished stone to her lips and licked the while liquid away. It tasted slightly salty. More surprising was the chorus of moans from the affected boys.

A light dawned on Angela, the pieces connecting. With a naughty smile she stroked the stone cock in her hand and was rewarded by the three boys writhing in pleasure. Angela could feel the excitement in her own loins as she contemplated her future. She knew she was never going to be short of a boyfriend now that she had them by the .. well, if not the balls then by something very close.

* * *

Professor Montoya stared in disbelief at the remaining fetishes. She couldn’t believe that the nasty little snots had stolen so many of them. She was particularly annoyed that her favourite, the stone phallus, was gone.

Not that the head master or the teachers were going to be of any help getting them back, they seemed to have their hands full with a school full of delinquents.

With a sigh Julianna packed up the objects. Her presentation had been a complete waste of time, the brats hadn’t learnt anything about ancient fertility beliefs.