The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dominant Species

Chapter 11

I HAVE A DREAM.

The vampire crossed the Pennsylvanian border getting closer to his destination. Lucy sat close to him, one arm wrapped around his shoulder while her other hand ran over his chest. She stared up at his face rapturously, the shine of a fanatical true believer shining in her brown eyes and the soft, utopian smile that never left her face.

The marks of Elvis’ multiple feedings where present on her body now; on her neck, her breasts, her thighs, above her pussy. Elvis had fed on her often and hard, both in blood and on her emotions and the ecstasy he engendered in her body and mind. Lucy was his now, every part of her mind and body. She would eagerly do anything he asked and she would get off on the order no matter what it entailed. Following his direction was the only thing mattered to Lucy now for he had become her god in all things.

“What are you going to do in Baltimore?” Lucy asked in a soft, floating voice. She felt so good, so numb and tingly, so warm and high. When she spoke it seemed to her as though someone else was talking. It was a funny effect and she really like it. She giggled listening to her words.

“I will sleep once I get there.”

“Sleep?”

He nodded. “Yes, it is my nature. I walk this world of yours for three years. At the end of that time I must sleep for three hundred more.”

Her lazy, lidded eyes rose as much as she could force them too. They felt like they weighed a ton. She loved that effect too. It was like she was asleep in some euphoric cloud and just operating on instinct. “Fuuuuuuck...” she drawled out. “That sucks.”

He glanced at Lucy and nodded in agreement. “Oh it sucks big time. It’s been holding me back my whole life.”

“How long has that been?”

He smiled at her. “Well over a thousand years.”

She blinked in amazement. “Shiiiiit…” she murmured.

He laughed at her response. How could any human really comprehend that length of time? Shiiiit indeed.

When he spoke again his voice was different, it was the voice of steely command and unyielding determination.

“But this will be my last sleep. The time has arrived for me to realize all that I am and achieve my destiny. I will allow nothing to come between me and what I have waited centuries to bring into being.”

“Last sleep….but how?” questioned Lucy in a muzzy voice.

Elvis huffed out a barking, smirking laugh. He put his arm around her and drew her even closer. Lucy’s head started to swim at his action and being wrapped in his warm, perfect cocoon.

“You see Lucy, long ago, many centuries ago I believed that my sleep was a curse given to me by the Christian God. A curse meant to keep me in check. I believed that because back then mankind knew nothing of science or the history of mankind or the nature of world or universe. It had no real science or technology or understanding of facts. And so mankind based its answers to questions on some made up god. And because I knew no more than they, I believed the same.”

She watched raptly, soaking in every word as he continued. “And of course their fear of death and the end of all things caused them to invent a glorious afterlife to assuage that terror.”

He raised a knowing eyebrow when he spoke again. “They threw in the concept of hell to keep people under a leash, to extend control over the masses.” He chuckled. “Brilliant idea there.”

“But as time went on and the promised return of Christ never materialized, as the predicted end times and rapture faded into the mists of time I began to realize it was all just a story invented by man, not the sublime word of some god. No savior was coming or the end times nor would I be cast into hell for my ‘sins’.”

He began to run his hand through her hair. Lucy sighed deeply and closed her eyes, snuggling up closer.

“You see Lucy, it’s all about biology. We are biological beings, no different really than an ant you may inadvertently step on during a post lunch constitutional or a rabbit that is shot for sport and dinner. If there is a god he cares no more for us than he did the dinosaurs. And this being the case I too am a biological being. You see where that leads?” he asked, curious if she could connect the dots of logic.

But she was too far gone in her euphoria to think that deeply. She just stared at him her lips open in a gentle, blissful pout, her eyes brimming with total abject adoration. He didn’t blame her for a lack of response. He had done a real number on her mind with his mental and physical feedings during their trip.

“Understand this, it wasn’t about gods or magic, it was about science and biology all this time, about technology and programs like the Human Genome Project and Celera and men such as James Watson and Craig Ventger. They were the real gods, Lucy.”

He ran his hand over her cheek and she could feel her cunt spasm at that light touch. It spasmed a whole fucking lot these days. She loved how it seemed to have a feverish, hot, greedy, needy mind of its own, sitting there between her now always baking hot thighs, waiting for her Master’s next touch or glance.

“Since I am not some mystical being, no cast off angel or demon my life is ruled, just as yours is, by biology and genetics. You must eat and sleep and drink because it is a biological imperative. Your body is programmed to do so, in order to survive.”

He turned to her and smiled. “And thus it is with me as well. You see what that means?”

Lucy nodded vaguely but her eyes were as blank as her face. She was oblivious to anything except him and her love of him, her terrible all encompassing need of him.

He continued with patience. “I have to sleep those three hundred years because my species is programmed to do so. Just as you need your daily rest. There are genes that predicate it. My body has to obey that imperative.”

“Ohhhh,” she murmured softly.

Now he smiled again at her, but this time it was electric as the excitement in his face showed clearly.

“Here is the fun part.” His black eyes flashed as he spoke. “If genetics programmed me with this need for three hundred years of sleep and then if genes themselves can be manipulated and changed, I can be freed of this curse!”

Now Lucy did see, the information slowly penetrating her foggy mind. She smiled slowly as it dawned on her. “Oh wow……..then like….you can….um.”

“Exactly! Just like they did with your sister to cure her leukemia!”

“Jus..just…like…R...Rita. But…can….they….um….do that…?”

Elvis shook his head, regret showing on his continence. “No, not yet. I had hoped they would be able to in this era but they have not gotten that far yet. But they are close. But in three hundred years it will a simple matter for they will have mastered genetic manipulation just as adroitly as I have mastered your mind.”

Lucy shivered at this last sentence, her mind a body responding to her subservience to The Master. She loved how adroitly he had mastered her mind. He had changed her whole life for the better, had given her purpose she never would have found in her drab, miserable life of free will.

“So…you…will be like…Rita?”

He brought his hand down on the dashboard with a smack. “Yes! Now you got it Lucy, good girl! Just like your sister. All the doctors will need to do is find the gene or genes that force my three hundred year sleep and modify them so that I no longer need it. Just as they shut off the leukemia in Rita.”

Lucy’s cunt jolted at her Master’s praise. “Oh my god. That’s amazing,” said Lucy, showing a sign of life and thought.

“You see, that’s why I’m going to Maryland. The two premier institutions for genetics and genome research are Johns Hopkins and the National Institute of Health. That’s where the premier brains dealing with genetics are located.”

He waved a finger around as spoke next, emphasizing his point. “Once I am up to speed, so to speak, in the next era and at full strength I will introduce myself to those genetic wizards. I will make them my creatures, my devoted slaves.” Lucy’s cunt jerked at the word, and she could feel moisture start to accumulate between her legs. A lovely longing shiver traversed her spin, up and down then up again. She let out a soft moan that brought a boyish grin to the vampire’s face.

“I will take over the whole of the administration of both institutions if I have to,” he explained with a hard ferocity in his words and eyes. “Their new project, their only concern in life will be to evaluate and map out my DNA. To find the gene that causes me to sleep those horrid three hundred years. And then as with Rita they will affect the changes to bring my long awaited release!”

“You’re so smart,” Lucy replied, marveling at his plan.

“You have no idea Lucy. I envisioned this moment hundreds of years ago, back in the days of Darwin, when it became clear to me that I was a biological creature.”

The vampire’s eyes glazed over with a longing, faraway look. “I have waited forever for mankind to catch up with my needs; endless, timeless suffering and bile disappointment. But now I am at the precipice of total victory.”

“You will be free.”

He chuckled low and darkly. “Oh so free. I have so many plans Lucy that I have put on hold for centuries. You see, my cure will be just the beginning of a new epoch, a new era not just for me but for for mankind as well.”

“What do you mean?”

“The longer I live, the more I feed, the stronger I become. But my sleep always truncates my growth. But now I will be unrestrained.”

He turned to her and the look on his face was a mask so terrifying and evilly triumphant that even she felt frightened. It was a look she had never seen on him before. For a moment, he didn’t seem human, showing a glimpse of something crawling underneath that was horrific and totally alien in its nature.

“I will accomplish my destiny. I will achieve what Alexander, Caesar, Genghis Khan, Napoleon and Hitler could not. I will rule the entire globe.” He held out his hand and made a tight fist. “Everything, all peoples, under my iron fist as befitting the dominant species.”

“But how?” she squeaked. The whole world? It seemed impossible, even for her brilliant master.

He laughed pleasantly, a beatific smile burying the monster that had revealed itself for that brief instant.

“Just like I will with Hopkins and the NIH only on a larger scale. First I will take over the mind of one of the great industrial barons.” He smirked. “I will become his good friend and indispensable advisor. And through him I will meet others of his stature; you see they all run in the same circles, just as their British predecessors, the British nobility did long ago when I lived there.”

He nodded to himself, seeing it now, tasting it in his mouth. It was so close now, all that waiting and planning finally coming to fruition. “And through them I will meet the political leaders of this nation. The important members of congress and the president and his lackeys. I will take control of all of them.”

Lucy ran her hand along his cheek, along his strong jaw line, in awe of his vision. A vision he had harbored patiently for centuries. Her master was indeed unstoppable. He would conquer these men just as he had her. She knew it would happen just as he said. Her pussy signaled strongly that it loved that idea.

“And then through them I will meet the heads of the other great nations: China, Russia, England, France and Germany. I will need to control their heads of state too.” He thought for a moment, then continued, “And all the countries that possess nuclear weapons. For they would be threat to the new world order I will implement on mankind. “I can brook no opposition. I will build such a coalition that will crush any malcontents with an iron boot on the neck.” He laughed. “Oh the others, the small helpless countries will fall in line quickly my dear, when they are staring down the barrel of the gun I will assemble. It will be a force unlike anything mankind could ever hope to assemble. Not just militarily, no. But also economic. Only I can make it happen.”

“What will you do with the world when you get it?” asked Lucy, now coming out of her stupor. Her masters’ vision was so incredible, so grandiose that it had shaken her mind awake. She could scarcely believe what she was hearing. Her master was truly going to reshape the entire world: But to what fashion and design? She wanted to know. She wanted to her from his mouth. What plan did he have in store for a planet of worthless, lesser creatures such as herself?

“I will end all the useless bickering that sets mankind back for its entire history. There will be no more wars or jockeying for power or territory or wealth or resources. All those issues will be under my domain. I will decide all things.”

He went on, warming to the subject. “I will wield the cattle herd into my vision: The eventual erasure of nations. One world government carrying out my design. Money will no longer be wasted on armies and conflict and disagreement. There will only be one army, mine, in case of some unforeseen contingency. And a world wide secret police force to infiltrate the population in areas I cannot reach to my satisfaction. Instead all this arms race money will be used to further technology and science and medicine, to propel progress at unheard of rates. Technology is the key to everything and in my world the old dying gods will replaced by the one true god.” He huffed out a brief smirk of amusement. “Well, maybe two true gods, technology and me.”

“I will also set up internment camps to increase my power. At some of those camps the inmates will be tortured and brutalized”…he thought back to a far earlier time, perhaps impaled. And I will feed on their fear and terror and agony.” Yes he would impale victims as a shout out to his long dead friend Vlad. Tepes’ feral, clever face appeared in his mind as clear as if he was in the car with him and Lucy. And the vampire wondered what the great vovoid who had fought so brutally and tenaciously for his small country would think about his friend’s plans to not just win a country but the entire world? But unlike Vlad or other of histories conquerors he would achieve that ancient, unattainable goal of world conquest without endless war or firing a shot. He would take down the world from within. Tepes was not easy to shock or surprise but the vampire was sure this was one scenario that would achieve it.

After the short trip down memory lane he continued on about the future that was coming. “And at other camps I will hold massive orgies of my devoted slaves. I will feed from both sides; from both masses, pain and pleasure, in equal measure and see how far my powers grow. In my life I have been able to control dozens as my powers grew but with unlimited time I suspect I would be able to direct hundreds of minds at a time. I will become invincible, a Colossus of Rhodes bestriding my subjects and the world.”

He nodded. Again he could see it all his mind’s eye. “I will set up the camps in every country that I will spend large amounts of time in. They will be permanent.”

Thinking about it caused him a rare excitement. Prowling the death camps, soaking up the endless agony and terror of hundreds all at the same time. Perhaps thousands! And then he would go the other route and engorge on the sexual ecstasy of hundreds of his mindless slaves in the pleasure camps. How great would his powers grow with that kind of endless charge, year after year after year with no sleep to interrupt him? His psychic battery would become like the sun! He could become a true god on this world. And he knew in his coming reality, he would end up dwarfing anything Stoker’s fiction could dream up. And it would be revenge of a sort.

“But that’s not all Lucy. You see with the advance in technology extant or built under my order scientist could create amplifiers for my mental powers. I would be able to broadcast my mental tendrils through communication media into the homes of all people. It may be possible to place thousands, hundreds of thousand or even millions as deeply under my sway as you are now. Just imagine it! Millions of slavish acolytes being bent to my will, twisted into my creatures. All of them willing to sacrifice anything to me. I would be the only thing in their lives that ever mattered. They would love me and worship me and obey me with unquestioning obedience.”

He glanced at her with a knowing smile. “Does that idea appeal to you Lucy? All of them my desperate, loving slaves willing to sacrifice anything for my benefit? To think only what I wish them to, to give their entire lives over to accomplishing my desires and whims?”

And just as the vampire knew would happen, that very idea of mass, fanatical servitude was too much for Lucy’s mind and body and pussy to absorb without reaction. Her legs jerked with the sudden orgasm that hit her hard, her head flew back and she moaned low and salaciously in the throes of bliss.

She stretched her neck and planted hot, wet kisses on his face and neck. “Oh….fuck…ye..yesss…it sounds…like…li..”

She had to pause to collect her thoughts and breath.

“It sounds like the perfect world. A…all….all of…it.” There was a new look in her eyes now that had never been there before, a subtle flash of evil and dark desire, of wanton malevolence. His influence over her during the last few days was taking root and growing as it always did with his thralls. She could picture it all, his perfect vision: the torture and sex camps, his growing control and direction of a world of eager, fanatical slaves. It was all so beautiful and perfect. A second orgasm shot through her shaking body.

The vampire loved her reaction. She was his now and his vision was her vision. Her mind and body needing only what he wanted them to desire. She had been a very susceptible woman to his powers and he enjoyed watching her dance and jump on the strings he had so meticulously attached with deep clamps to her will and body.

He looked back to road as Lucy quivered uncontrollably at his side. “Yes, it will take a long time to execute my entire plan, to bring all the leaders under my heel. Years, perhaps even decades, but there can no stopping it. And one thing about me, I have all the time in the world.”

“All the time in the world,” Lucy echoed in a much hollowed out voice.

The vampire burst out into hearty laughter.

“You see the sublime, delicious irony of it all, my dear?”

Lucy’s reply was just a moan of pleasure.

“It will be the humans themselves and their technology that will enable all of it to happen, to usher in my rule over them. They will gift my endless reign to me on a silver platter forged by their own minds and hands.”

They drove on for a while, the vampire basking in his vision and Lucy just sitting there, nodding, mumbling feverish, incoherent words; words of devotion and love and total sacrifice for her god. As she did so she ran her small hot hands under her skirt and started to rub out on her inflamed, burning pussy.

When she came he laughed and patted her head like a good pet.

They drove in silence for a few hours, Lucy finally sleeping from sexual exhaustion, the vampire making plans for his awakening, working out the details of the start of his conquest.

When she finally woke she watched him for a long time. He never looked more content.

“You look so happy,” she said.

He nodded affirmation. “I am. Have you ever heard Dr. King’s ‘I have a dream speech?’”

“Yes.”

He shook his head slowly, with admiration. “So profoundly beautiful….his thoughts and sentiments. He had a dream, not a fake fantasy like so many others, but a true, real, earth changing dream. And he knew he could realize it. He could turn the actual reality of the world upside down, on its head and make it so.”

The vampire bounced his hand off the steering wheel. “He knew he could make it happen. Change the world. You could hear it his words and cadence, you could see it in his face..his eyes.”

He contemplated for a while in silence. “I have watched his speeches so many times. You could sense his confidence in that speech. You could hear it.” He shook his head in wonder. “When he spoke…it was music set to words....unlike any other. It made you feel what he felt. It made you believe and want to help him, to be part of what he was doing.”

He tapped his head then his heart. “It reached into your head and heart. Amazing. He was so brilliant.”

“You admire him,” she said, surprise in her tone.

“Yes. He was one of the rare movers of history. He did not suffer to be born to live and die in squalid obscurity like almost all humans. He had a dream and the intellect and ability to make it happen. And he had the guts and courage as well. He knew the stakes and danger. Yet he risked it all. Do you know how rare that is? How rare that man was to have all those attributes?”

He thought for a while longer. “I always wondered what he felt like when he made that speech. What did he feel inside himself? How would it be to feel that? That ineffable moment of knowing, absolute certainty that your great dream will come true? How rare is that Lucy? How many in all of history ever feel it?”

She just shook her head at his question. She knew not many could have felt it.

“Now I know,” he said. “Now I know exactly what he felt. I have a dream too and like King’s I am on the verge of making it happen.” He looked her, his face now savage and baleful. “But no little fool’s assassin’s bullet will come between me and my dream.”

She looked back at him and asked the one question on her mind.

“But what will happen to me, Elvis? What will happen to me when you go to sleep?”

He had been expecting it. He had heard it so many times in different ways whenever he decided to leave a thrall, no matter the reason or circumstance. They all had that same pathetic, desperate, wildly needy whine in their tone. Fear, need, want, desperation. All his thralls sounded like broken records every time he left.

All of them except the magnificent Staci. She had been the one exception. She had taken it like the steel she was made of. He involuntarily felt the bottle containing her flesh in his pocket, wondering what she was doing at this very moment. He missed her so very much. His sexy, gorgeous, smart, wild, strong, wicked rock n roll girl.

And in thinking of Staci he once again was reminded of how far Lucy fell short of that bar.

He turned to her, his face impassive.

“Don’t worry about that. Just as I have a plan for the world and human race I have a plan for everything in my path.”

She shivered and cooed at him, basking in his attention.

Then a wolfish glint appeared in his eyes. The look speared her to her very core. And it also turned her on ferociously.

“Oh yeah, Lucy, I have a plan for you too my little helpless pet.”

Immediately she came again, so very hard.