The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Dominion of the Mind (Hypnotist)

Bd, ds, ex, fd, ff, hm, in, mc, md, mf

Sypnosis: An average guy learns the way of hypnosis and begin to take over the society.

Note: The following fiction contains adult material that is unsuitable for minors. All characters in the story are at least 18 years old. There is a game version of this story. Please visit https://www.patreon.com/infclimax for more information.

All my preparation is done. I’m now ready to carry out my long laid plan to bring the household under my command. My name is Maxim and I’m an average boy, with average intelligence, average looks, an average build, so on and so forth. In fact, I’m so mediocre, no one pays any attention to me. At the age of seven, I lost both of my parents to a gory traffic accident and was lucky enough to be adopted soon after by a newly wed couple. I was not alone as my step parents also adopted another girl, Jenny.

Jenny and I contrasted greatly. Puberty has been kind towards her. She blossomed into a teenager with a great rack, long lithe legs and a face that can put actresses to shame. Appearance is not the only thing Jenny is endowed with. She is also extremely smart. Jenny never got anything less than A in her tests. She is friendly to all (with me as an exception) and has lots of friends. Her closest friends are her cheerleading team of which she is the leader. For me, the only thing puberty gave me was my horniness. I developed into a normal teenage boy complete with its need and interest in the opposite sex.

Naturally, Jenny became the center of my sexual fantasies. Countless times I’ve masturbated while fantasizing about her. A few times, I’ve tried to peek at her during her private moments but she always seems to remember to lock the door before taking a shower or getting changed. Because of that, I have only limited fantasy materials from her. Besides her occasional attire of tight jeans that show off her shapely curves and cheerleading practice which I watch secretly from afar, I’ve no other sexy material of her.

Desperation (and horniness) has accumulated over the years prompting me to concoct a plan. I don’t want to remain as a Mr. Nobody forever, and now, after months of studying hypnosis and practicing on myself, I’m confident that I will be able to bring Jenny under my command. You see, she is also very competitive. She will stop at nothing to remain at the top among her peers and that will soon be her downfall.

My academic results were always average just like everything I do. However, after practicing hypnosis on myself which allows me to focus on my classes, my result have improved greatly. It has always been Jenny that boasts about her result in front of me but this time, I strut proudly into Jenny’s room showing off my results.

“What is it? Another B or C?” Jenny smirked.

“Why don’t you take a closer look?” I replied.

Jenny, rolling her eyes, picked up the sheet and examined it.

“This is impossible. You can’t possibly get these kind of results. What did you do? Bribe the teacher?”

“Yeah, as if that is possible. No, sister, I have found a “method” to study better!”

Jenny is suddenly interested.

“What do you mean by ‘method’?”

“Well I’m not going to keep it a secret from you since I’m expecting something back from you. You see, I hypnotised myself”

“You what?”

“You know, hypnosis. I hypnotise myself to have better focus during class and it is really effective. I can literally remember everything the teacher says”

“Dear brother, if you expect me to believ—”

“The first law, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created or destroyed. The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system not in thermal equilibrium always increases.”

Jenny remains unimpressed.

“You could’ve just memorised it.”

“Fine. Test me.”

“What are the elements with numbers 95 and 114 in the periodic table?”

“Pfft, that’s easy, Americium and Flerovium.”

“During what year did Singapore break away from Malaysia?”

“1963”

It was not the accurate answers that surprised Jenny, it was the spontaneity of my response that made her jaw drop.

“So, the thing is, I can hypnotise you to focus in class just like what I did to mysel—”

“No!”

“What? Why?”

“Come on, I’m not stupid. I know the danger of hypnosis. I’m not going to let you of all people to meddle with my subconscious mind.”

I knew she will not be this easy to be fooled but I was prepared.

“Hypnosis is not that simple. I can only enhance that which is already there. In this case, focus. We can already focus in class, just not for very long and we tend to get distracted easily by external stimulus. My method only enhances one’s focus. To meddle with one’s subconscious mind, it’ll require some crazily advance skill. Truth to be told, those types of advanced hypnosis have never even really been proven yet. Do you think a person like me is capable of something like that?”

He got a point there, Jenny thought.

“Besides, I’m not doing this for free you know. There is a game that recently came out and I’m short of cash to get it. Pay me and you’ll get your enhancement. I could care less whether you are the top of the class or not, you already are as far as I’m concerned. I reckoned that you might just want a little boost and me, I just want a little bit more cash.”

Jenny is still skeptical but the offer is too juicy to refuse. Staying at the top was not easy and she definitely needs security.

“Fine, I’ll do it. Mind it, no funny business.”

Trying to keep a poker face, I usher Jenny to lie down on her bed. I take out an ordinary looking pendulum.

“A pendulum? Really?”

“What? What’s wrong with a pendulum?”

“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just… corny.”

“As long as it brings results, why do you care?”

“Fine, let’s get this over with before I change my mind.”

“I want you to look at this swinging pendulum. Focus your eyes on the pendulum and your ears on my voice. I want you to relax. Empty your mind and just listen to my voice.”

Chuckle “No one can “empty” one’s mind. At least, it’s certainly not possible for me. I have to be dead to have an empty mind. Otherwise, my mind would always be occupied with stuf—”

Ignoring her sarcasm. “You are getting more and more relaxed. And you are starting to worry less and less about all that is currently in your mind. It’s very relaxing in fact, to think about nothing and just listening to my voice.”

Jenny becomes silent and I am glad that I’m progressing with the induction.

“Relax your mind more and clear all the noise. Thinking about nothing is comfortable. Listening to my voice is effortless compared to thinking. Just relax and listen.”

I can clearly see the tension in Jenny’s body slowly fade away as she eases herself.

“Good. You are so relaxed, however, that you are getting sleepy and it’s getting difficult to follow my instructions. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier. You want to sleep. You can close your eyes but still listen to me right?”

Jenny closes her eyes but nods nevertheless.

“Excellent. Now, I’m going to count from ten to one and as I count down, you will feel even more relax, opening up yourself to me.”

It’s all or nothing now.

“Ten”

There is no visible response from Jenny.

“You have now opened up your conscious mind for me. All that I say, you will agree with and you will take it as if were your own personal thoughts.”

“Nine”

She knits her brow, starting to tense up a little. It seems like level ten is as far as I can go for now. Boy, she is stubborn. Regardless, I can still plant some suggestions into her.

“Jenny, you will think of me as your dear brother. But I’m also your step brother and thus, it’s completely okay to be fond of me. You should wash away your worries about these hypnosis sessions as you completely trust me. I would never harm you in any way. I’m quite handsome actually and you want to get my attention more and more. As you think about me, you find yourself falling in love with me. As days go by, you will find that the love will slowly turn into lust as you begin to think about me sexually.”

That should be all that I can do for now. Before I release her, I mustn’t forget to keep my promise lest she suspect something.

“During class, you must focus on the teacher and what he or she is teaching. Nothing else matter. Your cheerleading routine, your friends, your other classes, they are irrelevant. All that matters is that particular class you are in. All that you learn in class, you will remember and recall anytime you want.”

That should do it.

“Now, I will snap my finger and you will come back to your senses.”

Snap

Jenny opens her eyes and stares at me with a hint of anger.

Oh shit, what did I do wrong? She couldn’t possibly remember everything that I’d said to her when she was under?

“What did you do to me?”

“What? Nothing. I planted a suggestion into you. You should now have undivided attention in your class and will remember everything your teacher says.” I tried to feign ignorance.

“Nothing else?”

“What else is there? I should have probably hypnotised you to pay me though, now hand over my payment, 50 bucks.” I was eager to change the topic. Despite her menacing attitude, she appears to be oblivious to what I did.

“50 bucks? Are you insane? I don’t even know if this really works.”

I try to place more emphasis on the money so that it’s more convincing that I am trying to make money rather than trying to enslave her.

“Come on sis, I enhanced you and a promise is a promise. Look, I really need the cash right now and I’m very confident in my skill. So, why don’t you pay me now and if you cannot feel the effect of my suggestions, I’ll pay you back. Deal?”

“Fine, I don’t see how you would be able to pay me back after you buy that stupid game of yours but you will still owe me that much. Plus interest.”

She pays me and I retreat back to my room, all the while trying to hide my euphoria within me.

Jenny sits alone in her room, trying hard to recall what happened during the hypnosis session but to no avail. She shrugs it off after many futile attempts.

He is my brother after all. He’s a little dumb but he is not bad overall. I should trust him. Oh well, let’s just hope my 50 bucks is worth it. I will see if I’m really “enhanced” during the classes tomorrow

The results surprise her. Classes have become much easier to follow. In fact, taking classes is now comparative to watching a movie. Jenny would get so immersed in the lesson and forget about anything else, even her bladder.

This went on for several days and Jenny was satisfied with the results. One thing that bothered her though was her inability to remember everything that her teacher taught her. I said that she should be able to literally remember everything and I demonstrated my ability to her, so why wasn’t she able to do it as well?

For me, I was a little disappointed with the results. Clearly, Jenny was no longer spiteful towards me but neither has she shown any sign of lust or even fondness towards me.

I could only affect her that much?

I heard our home door open and close, followed by a knock on my door.

“Come in.”

“Uhm, hi. I have something to ask you.”

“Yeah?”

“Regarding the 50 bucks?”

Did I really fail?

“I want to make it worth.”

“What? So you want your money back?”

“No, it kinda works but not as you promised to be.”

“What do you mean?”

“You see, I can now really focus in class. Your therapy is working!”

“So? What’s the problem?”

“The problem is that you said that I should be able to literally remember everything the teacher teaches but I can’t. Don’t get me wrong, lessons are easier and I understand better in all of the subjects. I can remember more stuff but not 100%. You said that I would remember literally EVERYTHING.”

Sensing an opportunity here, I quickly make an excuse.

“Ah, well, the thing is that as I’d told you, I’m not an expert. I’ve only used myself to train and I’ve done that a few times.”

“Yes, I can see that you are not that good yet.”

“So, you need reinforcement. If you’d let me, I can hypnotise you again and reinforce the suggestions into you.”

“Alright” prompted Jenny.

Wow, she didn’t even hesitate this time.

Jenny thought that she could see the incompetence in me and felt that I couldn’t really mess up her mind at all. Besides, she didn’t feel any change in her body or mind after the first session besides the promised increase in focus and memory. Which is why she is allowing me to hypnotise her again, bypassing her innate suspicions. Or that’s what she thought, the real reason is probably the suggestion I planted in her.

“Well, it is important that you feel relaxed and thus, we have to go to your room where you will be most comfortable on your own bed.”

We go over to Jenny’s room and she lies down on her bed eagerly waiting for the session to begin.

I take out my pendulum and begin the induction again like the previous time.

“I want you to look at this swinging pendulum. Eyes focused on the swing and ears on my voice. I want you to relax. Empty your mind and just follow my voice.”

“Can we skip that part? You are repeating yourself word by word and it gets boring even if this is only the second time.”

She never stops being a bitch, does she.

Still, he brought her under a trance, a little faster than the previous time.

“Ten. You now open up your conscious mind to me. All that I say, you will agree with and you will take it as your own personal thoughts.”

“Nine” I hoped.

She remains idle.

Awesome, the first session worked after all.

“You will now further open up your conscious mind to me. All that I say, you will take it as into your core and follow without question.”

“Eight”

Still no response.

“Now, you will open up your subconscious mind to me. All that I say, is what you’ve always been. It’s your second nature.”

“Seven”

She clenched her fist.

That’s the limit for now. I’ll just have to be patient.

“Jenny, I’m hot. You find me extremely attractive. You crave for my attention. My attention brings you joy. When I’m happy, you are happy. You know that I lust over your hot body and will want to show me more of you. You will lust over me. In fact, your libido will increase tenfold after this session. You trust me completely and will look forward to more hypnosis sessions with me.”

“Besides that, you will now able to remember everything the teacher has taught you in class.”

That should be all.

“I will now count up back to ten and when I snap my finger, you will return to your conscious state.

“Nine”

“You will now close up your deep conscious mind.”

“Ten”

“Close up your conscious mind and return to me” Snap.

She blinked and looked at me, this time, a blissful look.

“Thank you” she hugged me.

She has never hugged me before and I can feel her ample breasts pushing against my chest. This definitely worked.

“Sure sis, anytime.”

With that, I return to my room and wait for the results to appear.

That night, when the lights are turned off and everyone has retreated back to their room, I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in”

The silhouette of Jenny appears through the door as she walks in.

I’m dumbstruck. She has always been wearing her mundane pyjamas since forever. A long gown that covers everything under her neck. It’s comfortable she says. Now, she is wearing shorts so short, it qualifies as underwear. She is also wearing a t-shirt that is a size too small revealing her navel and her shapely waist. Her breasts strain to breaks out of the fabric and her nipples are slightly visible in the dim light.

“Here’s ten bucks”

“Huh? Why?”

“Well, you did a good job and I can feel the effect. And you did spend extra time reinforcing your suggestion. Thus, I reckoned you should be paid accordingly. You seem short of cash. So, why not?”

“Gee, thanks sis.”

She kissed me on the forehead and bid me goodnight before returning back to her room.

That was hot I thought, and I masturbated to her image in the new “improved” pyjamas before I went to sleep.

This is amazing. Jenny can now recall every single word of what the teacher says in the class. She has now more time in hands as she finishes her homework faster. Normally, she would take a book out and do revision but she is so good now, she doesn’t think revision is necessary. Besides that, she is feeling horny. She has never felt sexually aroused before. She wondered if Maxim actually did this but dismissed it as it’s getting harder and harder to think. Besides, it’s not uncommon for girls at her age to get sexually excited.

Her hands slowly wander around her body. When she reaches her boobs, she releases a series of moans. Instinctively, she starts playing with her nipple which makes her even more aroused. The other hand went south to her pussy. Her shapely legs are now wide open as she is shamelessly masturbating with her clit. She was in total bliss. Initially, she uses a finger on her clit but rams in another finger and one more soon after. Masturbating furiously, she brings herself near the edge all the time thinking about some of the hot quarterbacks from her school. Her moans become grunts as she is about to climax.

But she can’t. This confuses her as she desperately needs to release. Exasperation arises because she couldn’t bring herself to climax as she tries to shuffle around the images of hot boys in her mind. Dipping in the fourth finger into her cunt still doesn’t bring her over either.

She stands up and looks around her room for object that can help her release. She finds her lotion bottle that is cylindrical in shape albeit small in size. Without a second thought, she plunges it into her cunt. Her other hand starts to play with her tits and nipples.

“Oh yes, fuck me” Never before had she used such language but she didn’t care. All that matters now is her need to cum. Unfortunately, using the bottle only manages to make her even hornier without any sign of reaching climax.

What the hell is happening to me, urgh. I’m so fucking horny now, I can fuck my own brother.

Just then, the sudden realization hits her like a cannonball. Maxim! Her mind is suddenly filled with images of Maxim humping her to oblivion. She can feel the climax approaching. With renewed vigour, she pistons the bottle even faster and gropes her boobs even harder. Maxim continues to fuck her relentlessly in her mind.

OHHH YESSSSS, FUCK ME MAX. FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pounding becomes stronger until he finally cum and that brings her to a climax so intense, it lasted for a minute. Her sheets are wet as she spasms uncontrollably during the intense orgasm.

Despite the strong orgasm she had, she is not sated. She brings up the soaked lotion bottle to her mouth and sucks it. With the bottle in her mouth, she grab another even bigger lotion bottle and stuffs it into her needy vagina. Bringing up the image of Maxim again, she imagines sucking his cock while she rides another school quarterback’s dick.

“Oh yes, boys, pound me. Fuck me. OH YES!!”

She can feel her climax approaching again. Her body is on fire and her need is stronger than before. She quickens the thrusting pace of both the bottles until she is rocked with another orgasm. This time, it is slightly weaker and only serves to drive her even crazier for the impending final orgasm. She knows that there is a bigger orgasm building inside her. She just can’t bring it out.

“Please, harder. Fuck me harder. I need to cum. Please!”

No longer able to distinguish reality and imagination, she pleaded to her body for release. It is futile however as her body teases her with a final orgasm without ever achieving it. In her mind, she looks down to see the quarterback trying as hard as possible to bring her over but he is of no use. So puny, so useless. She looks back up to the penis that she has been fellating. Maxim’s penis. So beautiful, so powerful! If only this cock is in my pussy instead.

It did. Slowly she can feel the penis in her pussy becoming bigger. She looks back down to see another Maxim. A second Maxim, along with his powerful cock, is now pounding her.

“GOD YESSSSSS, AH AH AH”

With two Maxim’s dicks, one in her mouth and another in her pussy, her pleasure skyrockets. As she frantically fucks herself with the bottles, she is washed with a stream of continuous mini orgasms.

“FUCK YEAH!!! ARGH. FUCK FUCK FUCK, I’m CUMMING”

Both Maxims cum at the same time, filling her mouth and her pussy and granting her the final climax that she wants so much.

“ARGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

She collapses unconsciously into her bed.

The next morning when she awakes. She tries to recall what happened and is mortified.

Did I just masturbate to my brother?

To be continued...