The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donations Needed

FD, MF, FF, MC, LA

Erica worked in the hospital all day witnessing one disappointed woman after another searching for the perfect donor. Most were shocked and could not afford the cost. Erica had a special talent that she kept hidden for good reason, but she failed to realize others did too. Is Erica about to get the tables turned on her?

It was a long shift and Erica’s feet were killing her. 28 yrs old and in her dream job as a nurse in a large metropolitan hospital, nothing in her training had prepared her for the hours and the sadness of work in the medical field. Recently, she seemed to have been bombarded with stories of women desperate for babies who could not find suitable sperm donors. Some of these women were single and did not believe in traditional marriage, some were lesbian, but did not want to be deprived of motherhood, and some had impotent husbands. No matter the reason, all searched for the illusive donor, but unfortunately, donation was not covered by insurance and it was expensive, putting it beyond the reach of most patients.

Erica was also a mind reader and some would say a mind controller. She came from a lineage of women who perfected the talent over the centuries. In earlier days, some of her relatives had been burned as witches and accused of practicing Black Magic. Although trained by her mother and aunts, Erica was determined to lead a normal life. Except for the occasional probing of a boy’s mind during high school to find out “what he thought of me,” she had so far stayed true to her word. Until now.

She was at a local neighborhood watering hole with friends when the issue of babies came up by accident. One of her closest friends broke down in tears during the discussion admitting g that she longed for a family, but could not afford a sperm donor. That statement of course led to the typical round of jokes about checking the bar for potential candidates. The more people joked, the more upset she became. Finally, Erica just announced “enough, can’t you see she’s upset.” The subject quickly changed. It was Erica’s quick probe into Amy’s mind that led her to the life changing decision. When she saw and felt how desperate Amy was, she was determined to help her. In her mind, she hatched a plan.

A week later on a Friday evening, Erica was sitting at the lounge in the Four Season’s Hotel eyeing the crowd. She felt sure that before the night was over she’d find a suitable donor for Amy. She dressed tonight to attract attention. It was a LBD night and the dress displayed just the right amount of leg, thigh and cleavage to draw wandering eyes. Erica had a natural beauty and sitting framed as she was at the bar, patrons could not help but notice. It was not long before some visiting men struck up a conversation.

Erica had to admit, being the center of attention was a power trip and one she was beginning to enjoy. That she could probe minds and read thoughts only made it better. She quickly sorted out the married men, a few closet perverts and focused on one attractive sports agent in town for client meetings. Jim was everything Amy needed: healthy, strong, good looking and Erica guessed potent. Before their second drink was finished, Jim and Erica had moved to a side table in a secluded area of the lounge and we’re getting to know each other better. Erica’s abilities helped as she could sort fact from fiction and she knew instantly that Jim was not spinning a tale meant to impress her. She decided to press her luck. As he got up to excuse himself to use the men’s room, Erica used the opportunity to slip three drops of a potent formula she had brewed just for this occasion. “Here goes nothing,” she whispered to herself. She also understood that she had crossed the line of never using her powers. Her mother had warned her they they could be addictive and Erica was beginning to understand why.

When Jim returned, she started up the casual conversation again and watched as he sipped his drink. Just knowing he was ingesting her formula caused a strange sensation in Erica’s body and with a grin, she knew this was turning her on. Within minutes, Erica could feel her own wetness growing as she thought about Jim under her control. She continued talking to Jim asking him more and more probing questions. He answered with little hesitation. Within about 15 min, she made the comment that it seemed to be growing warm in the lounge and watched as a small bead of sweat formed on his cheek. Smiling, she knew her formula worked.

Erica looked to Jim and asked if he had a room at the Four Seasons. He did and within minutes, they were headed up to the 18th floor in the elevator. She could read Jim’s mind; right now he was confused by how open he was to her suggestions, but he could not fight it as he enjoyed where this was headed. Once in the room, Jim pored them both a drink, but as he turned to hand it to Erica, she simply said, “stop.” Jim froze. Erica loved the effect. She stood, took both glasses from his hands, and then returned to her seat on the room’s sofa, where she crossed and uncrossed her legs teasing him.

Finally, smiling, she said “Jim, why don’t you get more comfortable and slip out of those clothes.” Before she finished the sentence, Jim, with a surprised look on his face was unbuttoning his shirt. Within minutes, he was naked and Erica got to see his swollen cock for the first time. “Wow,” she laughed, “that is some impressive package.”

Erica laughed as she could read Jim’s mind. He was confused, but not scared. He was trying to wrap his arms around how she was controlling his actions. “Jim, I can also read your thoughts,” Erica smiled. “Right now, I have total control over your mind and body and it is useless to fight it.” Continuing, “if I wanted you to climb naked out of that window, you would without hesitation, but don’t worry, I am not that cruel.” With that, she looked at Jim and said, “why don’t you kneel down in front of me and jerk off for me.” Handing him a collection tube, she commented “when you cum, please deposit your semen in the tube.”

Jim fell to his knees and as he slowly stroked himself, he looked up and asked “why?”

“Why, Jim, really? Of all the men there tonight, you were the best and I have a friend in need. I don’t mind telling you this as you won’t remember anything that I don’t want you to remember.”

Erica could feel her arousal grow as she watched Jim stroke his cock. She had never watched a man pleasure himself before and it was a turn-on. She not only loved what she was watching, but she was getting off on the power she was wielding. As she watched, she could tell Jim was getting close. When she whispered, “cum for me Jim, he did, firing rope after rope of thick semen into the tube.

When finished, she took the tube and placed it in her purse. Erica had Jim stand and with a peck on the cheek, she erased the memory of the night but implanted the suggestion that he meet Erica in the lounge tomorrow evening. She then let herself out of the room. Jim fell asleep and thought it was all an erotic dream.

Returning to her home, she quickly put a sample of Jim’s seed under a microscope. Just as she suspected, Jim was a very potent man. With a smile, she knew that the rest of the plan would come together nicely. She sent Amy a text message reminding her of their meeting for drinks on Saturday evening. She changed the location to the Four Seasons and added “my treat.” With that, she fell into bed, but not before playing with her favorite vibrator and inducing a powerful orgasm. Erica could not believe how aroused she had become over the course of the evening. “God, I have never been so wet,” was the thought that ripped through her mind as she slid the vibrator over her clit.

Saturday evening had Erica flush with anticipation. At 7pm, she met Amy at the Four Seasons as planned. Amy looked wonderful, but had no reason to suspect Erica’s plans. By reading Amy’s mind, she had know she was in her fertile period of the month. As they sipped drinks, Jim walked it. He immediately recognized Erica as the women of his erotic dream and last night’s lounge conversation and walked over. Erica acted surprised, greeted him and introduced Amy. Jim quickly ordered a drink and invited the ladies to join him at a more private table. Reading Jim’s mind was easy. He was smitten with both women and was trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

By the end of the second drink, Jim excused himself and got up to use the men’s room, while Amy got up to freshen up her makeup. As a new round of drinks arrived, Erica quickly dosed both of their drinks. As she did, she felt herself grow wet again in anticipation of what she was planning. When Amy and Jack returned to the table, laughing and conversation began again as the drinks were sipped. Erica hoped that her nipples, now erect with excitement, we’re not poking through her dress. As before, she asked both a series of questions and could tell by the openness of the answers that the drug was having an effect. She knew how it interacted with Jack, she was unsure with Amy, but within 15 minutes, Erica could see both were ready for the next step.

Erica asked Jim if he had moved to a suite as he had promised and found out that he had. He then invited both ladies up for a drink. When Erica told Amy it was a great idea, she could do nothing but agree. Headed up in the elevator, Erica could not believe how aroused she felt, having power over one person was a rush, controlling two was even better. Her pussy was wet and getting wetter, while her nipples were rock hard throbbing with every pulse of blood.

Arriving at the suite, Erica wasted little time in getting started. When Jim offered drinks, she mentioned that she would love one, but only if he served them naked. Immediately, Jim thought that was a good idea and began stripping off his clothes. Amy sat there with a surprised look on her face, but when Erica reinforced to her that it was ok, she just smiled. As Jim got naked, Erica whispered, “doesn’t his body just turn you on?” Immediately, Amy felt the pangs of arousal shoot through her.

Jim poured drinks and served them naked. Erica could not resist reaching out and touching his cock which immediately sprang to life. She encouraged Amy to do the same.....and Amy complied. Turning to Amy, she whispered, “Jim seems self-conscious being nude by himself, why don’t you join him?” There was a moment of surprise on Amy’s face that was rapidly displaced by a smile. Amy stood, and slowly took off her clothes until she was standing naked in front of Jim and Erica. Reading Jim’s mind, Erica knew he found Amy attractive.

Looking to Amy, Erica noticed a glistening in her shaved pussy. “Amy, does this arouse you?” Without hesitation, Amy answered “yes.” Looking to Jim and his hard cock, Erica remarked, “I can see you have Jim’s attention.” She then gave each a gentle mind push resulting in a naked embrace followed by a deep kiss. At this point, Erica had them forget she was in the room and let nature take its course.

Jim proved to be a skilled lover and over the course of the next few hours, he had Amy in orgasmic bliss multiple times. Amy in turn, made love with abandon and showed no inhibitions. She was lost in Jim’s touches and caresses. They fucked and sucked until finally, with Amy on her back and Jim between her legs, he erupted deep inside her fertile body firing spurt after spurt of potent seed towards her womb. When Amy felt Jim release, it triggered yet another orgasm drawing his seed even deeper. When it was over, Erica caused them to fall asleep for a moment. While they did, she lifted her skirt, pulled aside her panties and fingered herself to orgasm. She was absolutely overwhelmed with the sensations caused by what she had just witnessed.

After thirty minutes, Erica woke the pair and had them get dressed. She then kissed Jim goodbye after leaving him some whispered instructions. She escorted Amy back to the lounge where she allowed her friend to return to normal with false memories of the last two hours. When she looked to Amy, she questioned “earth to Amy, what are you thinking about?” When Amy admitted that her mind was wandering over all of the good looking men in the lounge, Erica just laughed. Amy whispered, " I must be really fertile as just looking at them has me wet”......then she laughed. Erica chuckled to herself.

Asking for the check, the two friends hugged and departed the hotel, each heading their own way. Erica could not get out of her head what she had done that night. It kept her aroused and excited long into the night. For her part, Amy had erotic dreams in a fitful night of sleep. In her dreams, she was fucked by a mysterious stranger named Jim as Erica watched. She awoke wet, aroused and immediately brought herself to orgasm to relieve the need.

What Erica did not know and what her mother had warned her about is using her power was addictive. She was about to find out that using it can open doors that were never intended to be opened.

To Be Continued.