The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donnie the Dimwitted Demon hosts a Halloween Party

3: Party Games

Donnie looked around the darkened room. His guests were mostly over in one corner. Something had them entertained but he could not quite see what it was. “Hey guys, what you doing over there?”

Approaching the larger group of five, Donnie got a bit of a surprise. Inside the middle of an impromptu circle, Lilly stood. The bunny’s top was completely loose, her young tits currently being mauled by not one but three guys. Ned seemed to enjoy brutally torturing the girl’s left nipple. He pinched it hard between his fingers, pulled it far away from her body and then slapped the skin, bringing a cry of what sounded like pleasure. Leonard and Ken each groped away at the other breast. They seemed quite happy and were discussing how soft and yet surprisingly firm it was.

Donnie wasn’t sure what to make of this. Clearly his friends appeared to be having a good time. But was this normal activity for a human party? Maybe it was. Having never been to an all-human party, Donnie wasn’t sure what to expect. Maybe this was how human parties went.

“Guys, what’s going on?”

The three boys looked briefly back at the host of the party. “Man you really gotta feel these tits. She’s so fucking sexy.” Ned said.

“She is.” Donnie agreed. “Are you having a good time too Lilly?”

The girl looked up. Her blonde hair hung in her eyes. One of her bunny ears was crooked. A desperate look filled her face. “No, I’m actually not. I need to, I need to get...” She struggled for the words. Donnie took a second to glance over at Sarah. What was wrong with her?

“What is it you need Lilly? I want this party to be fun for everyone.”

“I want to mate!” The girl screamed.

Donnie knew what the word meant. It wasn’t something he associated with parties though. “Mate?” He asked.

“Yes!” Lilly said. She pulled back from the boys feeling her up. “I want to be fucked, fucked, fucked, and then fucked some more. All I want to do is mate.”

“Really babe?” Her boyfriend asked.

“Yes Leonard, now somebody better start fucking me.”

The three boys all stared at the frantic looking girl. Sarah remained exactly as she had been. Donnie seriously wondered what was wrong with her.

“Right Now!” Lilly said. She threw herself on the floor and reached up beneath her. Sharp tearing filled the air as she ripped a hole in her nylons. All of the boys looked down past her little fluffy tail to a very wet and enflamed cunt. She was dripping already. “I want a baby in me right now.” She demanded.

Leonard looked back at Donnie. So did everyone else. “Well?” He asked.

Donnie wanted to keep the guests happy. If that’s what it took, that’s what it took. “Well, I guess you guys should put a baby in her. I want Lilly to have a good time tonight.”

“Yes, come on mate with me, everyone. Please just fuck me!” Lilly cried out.

Leonard fumbled with his zipper, throwing himself on the floor behind the girl. “Baby, I’m going to fuck you like a porn star.” He paused and laughed. “Who am I kidding, I am a porn star.”

As Donnie watched the boy begin fucking Lilly, he still noticed Sarah simply standing over next to the window. Her face was almost entirely blank of emotion. Her mouth hung open and her feet were spread apart. “Hey Ken, what’s wrong with your date?” Donnie asked.

“Oh her.” Ken said. He never took his eyes off the quick and dirty thrusts of Leonard, currently screwing the little sex bunny so hard her ears shook. “I don’t know. We were greeting these guys a few minutes ago and I got shocked. Then I shocked her. She’s been like that ever since.”

“Shocked?” Donnie asked.

“Yeah man, you gotta do something about the rug in here. Static electricity is killer.” Ned replied.

Donnie looked down at the floor. The only rug was right under the table where the punch bowl sat. Hardly anybody had even touched the punch. How did they get shocked way over here? Of course Donnie wasn’t bright enough to think anything suspicious. He just wondered why there was so much static electricity.

Looking back at Sarah, she looked almost lifeless. Her mouth was locked in the same O-shape she’d shown him upon arriving. “Aren’t you worried about her?” Donnie asked.

Ken watched Leonard bend his legs out, pounding his cock so hard Lilly’s tits could be heard slapping each other. He really was a porn star. “Hell no, don’t worry about her. She’s just a blow-up doll. I got the real thing right here as soon as Leonard gets done.”

“Blow-up doll?” Ned asked. “Did you say she’s a blow-up doll?”

“Yeah, why? You want her?” Ken asked. His eyes never left the public mating of the bunny girl.

“Sure, can I?”

“Hell, go right ahead. I’ll just wait for this little cutie to be ready for seconds. She wants a baby, I got one for her.”

Donnie watched his guests. They seemed happy enough. But something was off. He just hadn’t gotten the impression this is what parties were all about, especially costume parties. “Ned, you take care of Sarah. I’m going to see about the others.”

What he saw when he turned to Trent and Mona was completely unexpected. Trent had apparently gotten the bucket of ice from the kitchen. He emptied it and was now sitting on the floor holding it beneath Mona. She was positioned on all fours, her top having been removed and heavy tits dangling beneath her. The girl’s eyes looked almost as dull as Sarah’s.

“What are you guys up to? Party games?” Donnie asked.

“Well howdy there Donnie. I’s just gettin ready to milk ole Mona here.” Trent said.

“Milk?” Donnie asked.

“Yeah, I reckon I might breed her too. Right now I figured she needed draining. Her teats are so full. Poor girl can hardly stand.”

“Oh.” Donnie said. He watched as Trent rubbed his hands together. Then the boy reached up beneath his girlfriend, grabbing a hold of her nipples. He pinched them, gave them a little stretch, and began tugging them down towards the bucket. Sure enough, thick sprays of milk erupted from the girl’s nipples. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

“Is that fun? I mean are you guys having a good time?” Donnie asked. He couldn’t get over how odd it looked. Mona was normally quite intelligent. Something about her expression now looked like a dumb animal.

“I reckon it’s purty fun. Cows love gettin milked, almost as much as gettin bred.” Trent pulled hard on his girlfriend’s tits, stretching them far down so her nipples dragged the rim of the bucket. “You ought to try some of this Donnie. It’s good stuff.”

“Ohhhh... Oh yessss!” Lilly cried out.

Donnie turned and looked her way. Leonard was clearly emptying his cock inside her. She looked extremely happy and he looked rather exhausted.

“Oh someone better hurry up. I want a baby right now!” Lilly growled. She bucked Leonard off her and shook her fluffy white tail in Ken’s direction. “Get that dick inside me. Fuck that baby into me.”

As Donnie watched Ken take his position, a sudden sound caught his attention. He looked over at Sarah, now seated leaning against the wall, her waist bent and her legs straight out in front of her. Ned kneeled on the floor in front of her. He’d just gotten through ripping her tight rubbery top off and was taking a moment to squeeze her tits.

“Ned, what are you doing?” Donnie asked.

“I’m having a good time man. This is really a great party.”

Donnie grinned. Really? A great party, he thought. “Thanks. What I meant was what are you doing to Sarah?”

Ned looked back, one hand full of pale white breast. “She’s a blow-up doll right?”

“That’s what she told me.” Donnie answered.

“Well, I’m gonna blow her up. She’s just not inflated enough for my tastes. You know how much of a sex freak I am.”

Donnie watched his friend grab the hose and air compressor he’d brought. Sitting the compressor between Sarah’s outstretched legs, Ned unwound the hose and stretched it up towards her right breast. Pinching the nipple out, he made sure it was nice and firm before clamping the hose nozzle tightly.

“Just like a balloon.” Ned said. He grinned at Donnie and flipped the switch.

As the compressor hummed to life, an immediate stretching sound could be heard from somewhere inside Sarah’s breast. Donnie wasn’t sure if this was normal, but the girl didn’t show any signs of pain. She just sat there as Ned inflated her right breast up slowly into a big watermelon-sized orb. The nipple and surrounding areola seemed to stretch as well, making her one nipple expand slowly outward until it appeared to be the size of a small saucer.

Ned flipped the switch off. He looked at the girl and laughed. “That’s what I call a freak.” He said. One of Sarah’s tits was beyond measurement, huge and light, settling somewhere barely above her belly button. The other breast was average sized and perky. Her expression never changed.

“Now to even them up.” Ned said. He removed the clamp and placed it on the other nipple.

Donnie smiled. At least Ned seemed to be having fun at the party. He looked back to Ken. The boy was currently slamming his hips into Lilly from behind. Donnie saw that Leonard was slowly regaining an erection. That would be useful, he thought. He didn’t know everything about human reproduction. But getting babies usually depended on erections at some point.

Lilly was gasping in pleasure as her womb was filled again and again. Never before had she been fucked so hard and so enthusiastically. The semen draining from her womb only meant there was so much inside her. She loved mating. It was what she did best.

Back behind Donnie, Mona let out a loud “Moooooo!” He turned and watched. Farmer Trent had apparently had enough of the milking for the moment and decided to get on with the breeding. He was behind his girlfriend. Although her costume was still apparent from her short skirt, the girl still looked a lot like your typical nineteen year old student. Trent’s hands held her bare chest up so Donnie could see the effect milking had on her.

Poor Mona, Donnie thought. Her tits were still lovely but they stretched way down below her waist. They drooped like the udders of a real cow, milk dribbling from the nipples. Trent managed to unbuckle his pants while holding Mona tightly. He looked up and saw Donnie staring.

“Gotta breed em young like this. It’s important to keepin the milk fresh.” With that Trent slammed up against Mona hard. She let out a loud “Mooooo!” that somehow seemed to drip with orgasmic pleasure. As Trent fucked into his girlfriend, he grabbed her teats and held them out, spraying little squirts of milk all over that corner of the room. Donnie considered asking him to stop. But they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Besides, his party seemed to be a hit.

“There, that’s more like it.” Ned said. Donnie looked over at him and Sarah. The boy had just inflated her left tit so it matched the monstrous mammary he’d already blown up. She looked pretty freakish, Donnie thought. But if that’s what made Ned happy, who was he to argue? Apparently human parties were much more interesting than he’d expected.

Suddenly something occurred to Donnie. He looked around, doing a head count. “Hey, where’s Leanne and her boyfriend?”

“Unghhh... I think they went... upstairs.” Ned answered. He was already shoving his hard cock up in between Sarah’s inflated tits. They were so soft, he thought. If he didn’t know she was a blow-up doll, he’d swear she was real.

Donnie turned to the foyer, the stereo cycling back to Monster Mash for the fifth time tonight. As soon as he crossed the room, voices were heard at the top of the stairs.

“Good job bitch.” Scott said. He wrapped his arm around Leanne’s waist as they descended the stairs. “You take cum like a pro. I think I remember now why I took you on as my ho.”

“Leanne, are you and Scott enjoying my party?” Donnie asked.

The redhead grinned and stood up straight. Pulling away from her boyfriend, she walked right up to Donnie. “Oh yeah Donnie, we’re having a great time. How about you, would you like to have a good time?”

Donnie had no idea what the girl was talking about. He’d known her for awhile and usually she didn’t act like this. Something seemed different. He looked down as she rubbed her slender fingers all over his chest.

“Ummm... I’m not sure what you mean.”

Leanne flashed Scott a quick wink and pulled Donnie into the room where all the others were. Leaning up into his pointed ears, she whispered. “I mean would you like to fuck me? Maybe you’d like a blow job? I tell you what, I’ll give you a pretty nice discount.”

Donnie felt the young redhead flick her tongue out and lick his cheek. This wasn’t like her at all. Then it hit him. He knew exactly what was going on. All his friends were playing games. He’d heard about party games. He just had no idea there were so many that involved sex. Pushing Leanne away, Donnie vowed to remain the good host. If Leanne was fucking people, she should fuck his other guests first. It was only fair that the host go last.

“I really think you should take care of the others first.” Donnie said. He pointed back to the increasingly strange activities going on in the main room. “And hey guys, I have more mini-pizzas.”

Scott joined Leanne and slapped her on the ass. “Baby, you got some intense competition here tonight. Get out there and do your thing. I want you raking in the dollars and sucking back the cum.”

Donnie went back by the table in the center of the room. He took a mini-pizza and began munching on it as he watched his human friends continue having fun.

Leanne walked right up to Ken who’d just coated Lilly’s tight little womb with more fresh sperm. The boy looked worn out but not too worn out for her. “Hey there Zorro, how about you slash a little Z on me?”

Ken turned and saw the hot redheaded girl Leanne. Usually around campus she was all books and studying. Now she looked downright hot. Her tits were crammed so tightly into the corset she wore. He could just picture those tits spilling free as he flashed his sword across her. His vision blurred a little as he looked her up and down.

“My lady, I think you have convinced me. Stand back.”

Leanne stepped back and cocked her hip, lowering her eyes into a sultry stare. “Go ahead baby, slash me.”

Ken drew his plastic sword, which now seemed to carry more weight than before. He held it up and bowed to Leanne. Giving his wrist a quick series of flicks, Ken watched the sword rip right through her outer garments, barely even grazing the skin beneath. Soon enough, he lowered the sword and stared right into the young girl’s deep green eyes.

“Well?” Leanne said.

“Well this.” Ken said. He leaned towards her and blew a sharp breath right at her chest.

The corset peeled away like magic, parts of it falling to the floor. Her heavy tits jiggled and settled into exposure on her chest. Leanne instantly raised her hands and cupped both of her breasts.

“Very good work. But are you as good with a cock as you are with that other pointy object?”

“I’m the best my lady. Just ask Lilly here. I do believe I fucked her very well.”

Leanne looked down at Lilly. Currently she was bracing herself on her hands and knees as the porn star fucked his cock deep into her for the second time tonight. “Well, maybe I’ll give you a shot. But I’m not cheap.”

“My lady, I will pay whatever price you demand for the chance to seed your womanhood.”

Leanne smiled. “You talk like an idiot, but I’m a sucker for having my womanhood plowed. Let’s go.”

By the window, Sarah now lay flat on the floor. Her mouth was still open, her eyes staring straight up in the air. Ned pulled her short vinyl skirt up and ripped away at the frilly white panties he found there.

“No way, this blow up doll is wet down here. That’s amazing.”

The boy grabbed the girl whose tits he’d inflated and pulled her underneath him. Even her weight seemed about right. Freeing a very hard cock, Ned jacked it a few times, settling the head right in the entrance between her legs.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna do things so freaky to you.”

The boy pounded his hips down at her, driving the full length of his cock up inside the poor girl. A slight moan escaped her lips as he fucked into her harder than ever, much harder than he’d try with a normal girl. Her moans gave way to squeaks each time he thrust downward.

“Man, oh man is she tight. I’d swear this doll feels like it’s never been used. I think she’s losing air though.”

Ned continued fucking Sarah. He was only interested in getting off, filling this slutty doll with so much semen she sloshed when he moved her. The squeaky moans continued.

“Don’t worry honey. Daddy will pump you back up. Hell I’ll pump you up even more than before. I have the air compressor for the entire night.”

Ned grabbed at Sarah’s giant inflated tits, twisting them harder than ever, nearly pulling her nipples out until they snapped back. He knew he couldn’t last in such a tight little blow-up doll.

“Fuck, here it comes baby.”

He felt his cock jump more than ever before, flooding the blow-up doll he believed Sarah to be. Her eyes briefly might have gotten wider. But Ned didn’t notice a thing.

Finishing off a mini-pizza, Donnie smiled as all his guests seemed to enjoy their little games. He really had no idea parties would be this fun. Lilly was getting the life fucked out of her by Leonard again. Scott was waiting his turn at the little blonde bunny.

Ned seemed to be having quite a time with Sarah, inflating her with more and more air. Trent had finished breeding Mona and now sat back on the floor next to her. The poor young girl looked heavily bloated around her midsection and her tits dangled close to the floor with her on her hands and knees as she was.

Donnie enjoyed the way Trent seemed to use a gentle hand while milking his girlfriend. Sure, milk was now all over the floor. But the important thing was they were happy.

“Ohhh fuck me, oh come on honey, fuck my little brains out.” Leanne screamed from the floor nearest the foyer.

Donnie turned and watched the prostitute go to work. She was really quite good at what she was doing. Her tits slapped up and down her chest as she bounced happily away, sinking her cunt on top of the thick invading manhood Ken had. Her brilliant red hair glowed in the thin candle light. Her face showed the pure concentration of a seasoned whore.

“Oh Oh yes, Oh Leanne, my lady.” Ken moaned.

“Fuck me Zorro, fuck my fucking brains out. Give me all that cream, fill me up. Please do it!” Leanne moaned. She reached up and crushed her breasts up against her chest, loving the feel of jumping up and down on a hard cock. This was what she was meant to do with her life. Fucking and getting paid. Nothing was quite so rewarding.

“Oh, Unnghh!” Ken gasped.

The boy felt Leanne slam down particularly hard, nearly knocking his breath away. This sent him over the edge. Her velvet cunt gripped his cock so hard, it squeezed every last drop of semen from deep inside his balls. He lay back, breathing heavily. His cock twitched several more times before finally shooting the last rope of cum into her depths.

Grinning, Leanne pulled up off the boy, sperm dribbling freely from between her legs. Between Scott upstairs and Ken just now, her pussy was a frothy mess of fluids. She loved the feeling. She was a whore after all. Why fight what she was?