The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DON’T PUSH THE BUTTON

When Susan came to, she was still wearing the long red dress from the party. The last thing she could remember was going out onto the hotel balcony due to the effects of one glass of champagne too many and now she was trapped in a padded room with no doors or windows. Susan’s mind regained clarity almost instantly after awaking and her first instinct was to feel around the walls, searching for a way out whilst screaming out for help. Help however, never came.

Susan was continuing to pound and beat on the cell’s padded walls when she heard a whirring noise come from behind one of the pads. She stared at the wall in hope and anticipation that salvation may lay behind it, but it was not to be the case. The false pad slid behind another to reveal a small monitor screen and a big red button, not dissimilar from what one may have used on a daytime quiz show.

Susan stared at all three with mixed emotions of shock, confusion and dread. The button most of all caught her attention as its very presence felt like it was for the purpose of activating something. Thus, during this time of panic, anything that held even a remote possibility of being a catalyst for escape was to be welcomed. Susan ran a hand over the button’s surface, contemplating giving it an experimental push. She could feel her hand ready to apply the final pressure to activate whatever the button may activate, when the screen monitor suddenly flashed up in huge red letters, the phrase:

DON’T PUSH THE BUTTON

This was followed by a digital timer appearing on screen just below the instruction, which began to count down from twenty minutes. Needless to say, Susan’s hand immediately retracted itself from the button. She didn’t know whether it was a good idea to follow the orders of whom Susan assumed could only be her captor, but as it seemed that she had twenty minutes to come up with a game plan for escape, she decided it was best not to rush a decision.

The thought occurred that if one of the panels in this room were false, there was a possibility that more were. Maybe she could track down a door or air vent through which to escape. Susan returned to the walls to feeling for clues but was soon stopped in her tracks by a burning sensation sweeping over her skin. Her dress felt like it was on fire and she fell to the ground, ripping her dress apart in desperation to get it away from her skin.

A few seconds of thrashing later and Susan’s dress was a pile of shredded fabric with an underwear clad Susan, lying flat on her back beside it, trying to get her breath back. She looked up at the countdown which had just passed the nineteen minute mark and tried to regain her thoughts once more. Susan was adamant that the path to escape lay hidden behind the padded walls and got back to her feet.

Almost immediately though, she was back on the ground as once again her skin turned to fire, although in a more concentrated locale than before. Like her dress before it, Susan’s bra now felt like it had been heated to a million degrees. Susan fought and struggled with the clasp to release her breasts from their fiery torment. Finally, the bra came off and found itself discarded next to the remains of Susan’s dress, but this did not end the ordeal. Even without the bra her breasts still burned and Susan grabbed at them in desperation. To her relief, this seemed to help. The touch of her hands seemed to soothe the burning sensations and Susan made sure to rub her hands over every square inch of skin.

As the clocked ticked past seventeen minutes, Susan continued to grope and massage her breasts. Every time she stopped even for a second, the burning returned and her nipples especially would feel like they had turned to lava. At sixteen minutes, Susan was so dedicated to suppressing the fire that she hadn’t even noticed how big her breasts were becoming. With every few seconds that passed, her chest swelled by an extra couple of centimetres and furthermore, the touch of her hands began to feel better and better.

By the time the clock had hit fifteen minutes, the sensations in Susan’s breasts were beginning to spark a different kind of fire. She hungrily grabbed and pinched at her new gigantic mounds when the fire began to relocate in her crotch. Seconds later, Susan’s panties joined the rest of her clothes in the pile as she assigned one of her hands to deal with the burning in her already wet crotch.

The touch of her hand felt so good caressing and running her smooth pussy that he had almost completely forgotten she was a prisoner just like she had completely forgotten that she hadn’t been shaved down there ten minutes earlier. However, then the monitor caught her eye with its instructions and the timer and Susan realised what was happening to her. She forced herself to leave herself alone and prepared for the onslaught of burning but it did not come. Instead she found herself feeling incredibly hungry.

As the clock hit fourteen minutes the hunger engulfed Susan. Her mouth felt dry and ached for something to fill it. Almost on cue something dropped from the ceiling through a previously covered panel and Susan ceased upon it. It was not food though, it was a vibrator. Susan threw it to one corner in disgust but immediately after her hunger seemed to intensify. Susan’s mouth was desperate to feel something inside of it and she reluctantly made her way over to the vibrator. She could feel herself salivating as she took the device in her hand and moved it up to her lips.

With a last moment of hesitation she fed the soft fleshy end of the vibrator past her lips and her mind head erupted in sparkles. In moments the intense hunger she had felt before had transformed into a feeling like no other she had ever experienced. Susan felt a new hunger overtake her, a hunger to experience as many sparkles in her head as she could. She greedily wrapped her tongue around the vibrator, sucking and licking as if it were the tastiest cock she had ever sucked.

As Susan sucked on the vibrator for all she was worth, the minutes continued to count down, thirteen minutes, twelve, eleven all went by without notice as she continued to fuck her new fat pink lips with the vibrator. At the ten minute mark a second vibrator fell from the ceiling and Susan knew exactly what to do. Holding the vibrator in her mouth, she crawled over to the new addition, her giant melons swaying as she went.

Once there, she took the new vibrator in her right hand and plunged it deep into her pussy. The effects of her action were immediate as the sparkles in her mind were accompanied by rainbows and bubbles. Determined to receive as many rainbows as she could, Susan’s right hand plunged the vibrator deeper and deeper inside of her while her left hand fed the first vibrator in and out of her moist cunt-like lips.

With just five minutes on the timer, Susan’s mind was filled with more rainbows than a leprechaun convention and she didn’t seem to care. She just wanted more, more, more. Only a tiny voice inside of her seemed prepared to question what was happening to her and this voice was mostly being ignored. As the clock hit three minutes though and Susan looked like nothing more than a lust-filled pile of tits on the floor, the voice was able to perk up loudly enough for Susan to notice the count down one last time and stop what she was doing.

Her entire body ached to return to the vibrator fuelled fun, but Susan used all her strength to block it out. Her mind also yearned for more sparkles and rainbows but Susan fought to ignore it. She was being used by somebody or something and she had to get out of there now. It was now that she noticed her breasts, they were almost three times their normal size. Her lips also felt fuller and puffier than before also and she was bald from the neck down. She also noticed her new wavy platinum blonde hair for the first time. The room was changing her into something and she had just two minutes to do something about it. Without a second though, she rushed over to the monitor and slammed her hand down on the big red button.

Immediately the timer stopped and Susan felt her body begin to change once more. Her breasts started to deflate back to their original size, her lips felt thinner and her hair was once again a soothing shade of brunette. Relief filled Susan’s body as everything turned to normal when the screen went blue. The warning and the timer had both disappeared and Susan stared at the blank blue screen. A message was being formed and Susan’s face fell when she read what it said:

I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUSH THE BUTTON

GAME OVER

Susan dashed to the other corner of the room, trying to find an escape but it was too late. She felt her breasts inflate to an even larger size than before. Her lips puffed up to a size and colour that only a cock could love and her hair was once again bimbo blonde. Her pussy was aching and this time it felt like an ache that not even a vibrator could soothe. Susan heard a panel slide open behind her and two men entered the room. They had left the door open, but she did not try to escape. She knew what she had to do, it was what she was born to do…

In a far away lab, a woman watched Susan on the monitor as she fucked the two guards over and over again. For the ninth straight girl, they had pushed the button, even when expressly told not to and now Susan, like the eight before her, was paying the price. It didn’t bother the woman in the lab though. She had a psychology paper to hand finish and this research was invaluable.

The End.