The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Door

Part 2

Being led down the hall like an animal I wanted to cry but I was terrified to cry. There was no telling what could happen to me if they saw me crying. Angela led me to an elevator that took us down several floors. It felt weird to walk with the hose coming from of my sex. Shivering, I stood just behind my handler and hoped I could keep her happy with me. I was ready to do whatever it took to stay out of the ‘barn’. When the doors opened the hall had guards but no one else. I followed the pull of my lead rope wondering why there weren’t others in the halls. Of course, I wouldn’t ask why but then with the bar in my mouth I couldn’t speak. Angela stopped at the door and put her hand on a security panel. The door slid aside so Angela led me into the room. It was decorated like a nice apartment, nothing fancy but nice. When my handler stopped I hoped she was going to take this ‘bridle’ off my head. She turned to smile at me then took the rope from the front of the bridle. I kept my wrists crossed behind my back waiting for her to give me permission to move them.

“Now, cow, let’s get a few things clear,” she said, her eyes glaring down into my soft eyes. “This is a starting ‘stall’ if you work hard to please me you can earn a better ‘stall’ with more comforts. I know the ‘bridle’ is uncomfortable but you’ll be wearing it till you’ve earned the privilege of a head harness. That is basically what you’re wearing now just doesn’t have the bit… You should get used to having one on your head as you’ll have one on your head for the rest of your very long life. When you’re in your stall you don’t have to have a lead rope on your harness. When you’re outside your stall you’ll always have the rope on your harness. When it’s time for you to be fed, the bit will be removed so you can eat. Do ‘not’ speak while you’re being fed. You’ll always eat all food I feed you, regardless of feeling ‘full’. Is that clear, cow?” I nodded my head. “You’ll be taken to a walking track two times a day. There are ‘play’ rooms you can play in but you’ll be restricted to only one till you’ve earned new ones. You can earn a lot of rewards by being obedient and submissive. Just keep in mind you’re a ‘cow’ now and accept it… You’ll be much happier when you’ve come to understand that, cow. Now it’s time for you to be fed, I’ll clean you then you can get some sleep… You can move your wrists, cow. Follow me…” I followed close behind the young woman shaking my head a little. The bit was driving me nuts and I shivered at the idea I had to wear it till my handler said I’d earned a ‘harness’. The fact I’d have one on my head for the rest of my life was distressing but I knew I’d never complain. If they said I had to wear a head harness then I’d wear a head harness. I had a hard time just thinking about the ‘barn’. Angela led me to a room that had a dentist like chair in the center.

“Sit down, cow,” she said, so I went to the chair and sat down. “Put your arms on the armrests and leave them there till I tell you to move them.” I put my arms on the armrests watching her nod her head and go into a door in the wall. She had to type in a code to open the door. In a few moments she was back with a floating tray beside her. My eyes widened at the floating tray then I noticed the plates of ‘food’. The food looked really weird like nothing I’d ever seen before. The amount of food on the tray shocked me and I knew I had to eat all of it.

“I know this food looks strange, cow,” Angela said, her hands going up to the bit in my mouth. She used some sort of ‘key’ to pop the bit out of my mouth. “But you’ll be surprised how good it tastes.” Grateful to have the metal bar out of my mouth, I nodded my head in ‘enthusiasm’. Taking up the fork, my handler started feeding me from the plates of food. I had to admit that while it looked strange the food tasted delicious. She kept shoveling food into my mouth one plate at a time. I felt full by half way through the tray of food but she didn’t slow down. I made myself keep eating.

“That’s right, cow,” she said, smiling in pleasure as I kept eating. “You’ve only got a little more to go. You’re doing great…” It was a little surprising to have her encouraging me to eat but it made me even more willing to keep eating. Once the food was gone, Angela took the tray back into that room. While she was out room I enjoyed not having the bar in my mouth. When she came back I kept my arms on the armrests waiting to see what she was going to do next. As I expected she brought the bit back up to my mouth. I didn’t hesitate to open my mouth so she could put it back in place. Once she had it in place she gave me a friendly smile.

“You were a very good girl, cow,” she said, a nod of ‘enthusiasm’ coming from me. “Let’s get you cleaned, cow… Stand up and follow me, cow…” I got to my feet and followed close behind my handler into a strange room. There was a low platform that had a glowing disk in the center.

“Go stand on the disk, cow,” she said, and having no choice in the matter I climbed onto the platform to stand on the glowing disk. Standing on the disk, I was surprised when energy surrounded my body. It made my skin tingle in a pleasant way. In a few minutes, the energy stopped.

“You can come down, cow,” Angela said. I stepped down from the platform to stand in front of her. “Come on… I’ll show you where you sleep…” Nodding my head, I followed the young woman into another room that looked fairly strange. There was another circular platform with a glowing disk in the center.

“Go stand on the glowing disk, cow,” she said, so I went up onto the platform to stand on the disk. She went to the wall to push a button. In an instant I found myself in a bubble of energy. I moved till I was in the very center of the bubble. It scared me to death till she got my attention.

“Lay down, cow,” she ordered, shocking me for a few moments. Not sure about it, I tried to ‘lie down’ and found I could ‘lie down’. In fact, as I started to relax it felt pretty comfortable. “And as an added touch…” My eyes went to her as she tapped on the control panel. The bubble started vibrating in a way that was really soothing. In moments, I was falling asleep.

My dreams were mixed between dreams of my parents and that room where I was ‘modified’. My head tossed back and forth feeling the harness and bit.

“Wake up, cow,” Angela commanded, my eyes popping open at once to look down at her. She hit some buttons and the bubble of energy ‘popped’ and I floated down to stand on the disk. “Come on, cow, I need to get you fed then take you to the milking room…” I walked down from the platform to follow my handler into the dining room. I sat down on the chair in the chair and put my arms on the armrests. Smiling, Angela went to get the food. I was still amazed when she brought out the floating tray.

“After you’re milked, you’ll get another meal, cow,” she said, startling me a little that she expected me to eat another huge meal so soon after this one. She saw the look in my eyes and smiled. “Trust me, cow, you’re going to want another meal after the milking. You’ll see what I mean… Let’s get the bit off your harness…” It was a great relief when she took the bit out of my mouth. Taking up the fork, Angela started feeding me from a large plate of something that looked like scrambled eggs except it was a bluish green.

“After your second meal you go to the track to walk, cow,” she said, starting the third plate of food. “After that it’s a little play time, another milking, another meal, a cleaning then a nap…” It was strange having someone tell me exactly what I was going to be doing and having no choice in the matter than to let her control my life. Even when I was full I kept eating each fork full of food brought to my lips. It was a relief when I finished the last plate of food.

“Very good, cow,” Angela said, smiling down at me looking quite pleased. “You’re being a very good cow eating your food. I’ll be right back… You just sit there and relax, cow…” I did relax enjoying having the bar out of my mouth. She came back to pop the bit back in my mouth then she went to get my lead rope. Once it was attached to my face harness she ordered me to cross my wrists behind me back.

“Now remember, cow,” she said, a stern look in her eyes as she looked at me. “You follow the pull of your lead rope without hesitation. Got it?” I was quick to nod my head. “Good girl, cow… Let’s go…” She led me to the door then into the hall. I followed the pull of ‘my’ lead rope thinking about the fact she really did think of me as an animal. My mind went to the fact they were getting ready to ‘milk’ me again. Shivering, I didn’t hesitate to keep following my handler. She came to a door that she tapped a code into so the door would open. Inside the room were a table with the stirrups and two women waiting for us.

“How’s the cow’s eating, Angela?” one asked, as I got up on the table.

“She’s eating good, Barbra,” Angela said, watching me lie down on my back and put my feet in the stirrups. “She’s a good cow so far… I haven’t any problems with her.” With latex gloves on, one of the young women examined the hose and its connection to my vaginal opening for several moments then nodded her head in satisfaction.

“She’s good, Sheila,” Barbra said, my body shivering as they started hooking up the equipment. “Get ready, Angela…” My handler looked down into my eyes with something like a comforting look in her eyes.

“Relax, cow,” she said, actually stroking my neck in a soothing gesture. “Just let your body do its job.”

“We’re ready, Angela,” Sheila said, my heart beating faster. “Start…”

“Orgasm, cow,” Angela commanded, my body responding with a powerful orgasm. “Again… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Again… Orgasm…” My body had mind blowing orgasm after orgasm without stopping. My handler kept making me have orgasms over and over till I finally blacked out. My eyes came open to feel my uterus was really bloated. Angela looked down at me with great pride in her eyes.

“You’ve done a great job with your milk this milking, cow,” she said, stroking my sweaty neck like she was praising an animal. “You should be very proud of yourself… You’re a really good cow…” As I was considering her ‘praise’ my stomach gave a loud growl. I realized I was starving. All of them were smiling at me in that way of amusement that was mocking.

“The milk is ready, Barbra,” Sheila said, and in moments they were pumping the ‘milk’ from my uterus. “Look at this…” My handler went to join the other two at the table the container of ‘milk’ was on.

“I don’t believe this,” Barbra said, turning to look at me in complete surprise. I had to wonder what had the three of them so excited.

“Her milk is the purest I’ve seen,” Angela said, delight coming to all three of them. “The Commander is going to love this news.”

“The length of time she can orgasm is amazing,” Sheila said, excited by the purity of my ‘milk’. “But this is just incredible… With this amount of purity we might be milking her more often if her body can stand it.”

“The cow is very healthy but I’m sure the Commander will want to do some tests before upping the cow’s milking schedule,” Angela said. They were talking about me like I was nothing but a cow. It angered me but I knew better than to show any of my anger. My hose was sterilized and the cap put back on.

“We’ll speak to the Commander about the purity of the cow’s milk,” Sheila said, still showing her joy at my ‘milk’.

“Good, Sheila,” my handler said, smiling down at me with pride in her ‘cow’. “I’ll be ready to take the cow to medical for a full physical exam if the Commander wants to consider upping the cow’s milking schedule.”

“We’ll talk to the Commander about the purity of the cow’s milk,” Barbra said, my stomach growled very loud because I felt like I was starving. “I can bet the cow’s going to enjoy her after milking meal…” I was still lying on the table waiting to be commanded.

“On your feet, cow,” Angela commanded, getting me to pull myself up off the table to stand in front of her. She hooked the lead rope back on my face harness. “Let’s go feed my sweet little cow… See you ladies a little later…” Angela led me down the hall as my mind went over the idea of being milked more often. The thought made me shiver and knowing I didn’t have a choice in the matter made me feel hopeless.

Once we were back in my ‘stall’ Angela took the lead rope off my head harness. My stomach was growling loudly as we walked through my living quarters.

“Take a seat, cow,” my handler said, watching me hurry to sit down. “I’ll get you some food to fill your empty stomach.” I found I was actually excited by the idea of a huge meal. She went into the ‘kitchen’ to get the tray of food. When she came out with the floating tray of food my stomach growled in anticipation. Smiling, Angela popped the bit out of my mouth to start feeding me the food. She had a chuckle as I was eating with great enthusiasm.

“See, cow,” she said, smiling as I didn’t even hesitate when I got half way through the tray of food. “If we milk you more often you’ll be eating two trays of food a meal.” The thought of being milked more often was scary but I realized I was beginning to want the intense pleasure. I found that thought really scary. I didn’t want to enjoy being humiliated and treated like as animal. Once the tray was put up my handler came back in to put my bit back in my mouth.

“Time to go to the track for a little exercise, my little girl,” she said, a blush coming to my cheeks at her tone of voice like she was addressing a pet animal. I didn’t hesitate to follow her to the door of my living quarters. She put the lead rope on my head harness then had my cross my wrists behind my back. Stroking my neck gently, Angela led me out into the hall then started down the other way down the hall from the milking room.

“I’m sure you’re going to enjoy the track, cow,” she said, stopping at a door to tap in a code. “All the cows enjoy the walking track…” Leading me down a short hall, we came out into a room that shocked me. It was like walking into a meadow. There was grass, flowers, even butterflies. It smelled so good and looked incredibly beautiful. As we made our way down to the track I was looking around in disbelief. It really looked, and smelled like a meadow. When we stepped out onto the track I was shocked to hear cows mooing. Angela smiled at the look of surprise in my eyes.

“Just listen to the moos, cow,” she said, stroking my neck in that way that irritated me. “You’ll find it quite relaxing if you give it a chance. Come on… Let’s walk…” Firmly holding on to my lead rope, my handler started walking me on the track. The mooing was coming from every direction. I didn’t see any speakers so I wondered where the sounds were coming from. Looking over her shoulder, the young woman gave me a comforting smile.

“Relax, cow,” she said, though she didn’t stop leading me around the track. “Just listen to the moos and relax.” In my mind I didn’t want to listen to the moos and ‘relax’. I didn’t hesitate to follow her around the track but I tried to ignore the mooing. It was harder than I thought it would be. It got to a point I wanted to leave the track. Knowing I couldn’t I kept focusing my mind on my family, my parents, the ones that loved me. My parents had to be going nuts knowing I’d disappeared without a trace.

“There, cow,” Angela said, coming to a stop. “One mile on the track… You did very good…” She turned to look into my frightened eyes with a soft look coming to her eyes. “You really should relax on the track, cow, you’ll like it better if you do.” I just kind of looked at her in fear. Shaking her head, the young woman led me from the walking track.

“Time for some play, cow,” she said, going to another door on the hall. It didn’t escape me that all of the rooms were on the hall I was living on. I hadn’t seen any other ‘cow’ down here making me wonder if these rooms were here just for me. When we stepped into the ‘play’ room I was confused at it. The room looked like it was set up for preschooler but all the toys were in adult size. Once the door was closed, Angela turned to take the lead rope off my head harness.

“You can take your wrists from behind your back, cow,” she said, so I took my wrists out from behind my back but I looked around in confusion. “I’d suggest you start with the blocks, cow… You have quite a selection to play with… and you ‘will’ play with them…” My eyes snapped to hers to see the ‘threat’ in her eyes. Swallowing hard, I went over to the shelf that had the different kinds of blocks on it. After a moment of thought, I got out a box of large Lego blocks like the ones designed for the little children. I noticed that it seemed to be a brand new set of blocks. It was sealed in plastic wrap. Shrugging a little, I tore the plastic wrap off the box then opened the box to look at the bright colored blocks. As I took them out I smelled something strange but dismissed it as the ‘new’ smell some toys had. Once I had all of the blocks out of the box I sat on the floor to ‘play’ with them. I snapped them together then took them apart making different patterns with the colors. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Angela was watching me ‘play’. I made sure to make different shapes and even put together a long row together using all of the blocks.

“There are other toys to play with, cow,” she said, my eyes snapping to her for a moment again. She was sitting in a rocking chair as she watched me. Hearing her suggestion, I put the blocks back in their box and put the box back on the shelf. Going down the shelves of toys, I saw a large pacifier lying on the shelf. I shook my head then saw some stuffed animals. Taking one down, the toy ‘giggled’ at me and vibrated which pleased me for some reason. I sat on the floor playing with the stuffed bear, then saw a unicorn and a stuffed dog. Taking the others out, each made a different sound with flashing lights and movements of legs and arms. As I played with the three of them there was that strange smell coming from the toys again. It didn’t really make me worried I just kept playing with them. Looking down at the three, I went back to the shelf to see if there were anymore. There were a couple of others then I came to a stuffed cow. Looking at it, I kind of recoiled a little. I didn’t want to ‘play’ with a stuffed cow. Taking the other two back to the three I was playing with, I went back to playing with the different toys actually finding I was enjoying playing with the toys.

“It’s time to go, cow,” my handler said, my eyes going to her in a little disappointment. “Be a good cow and put your toys up, girl…” As I was putting the stuffed animals back on the shelf it hit my mind that I had ‘enjoyed’ playing with the toys. Somehow that worried me. I was an adult and they were making me ‘play’ with preschool child toys so how could I ‘enjoy’ playing with them? Once I’d put the toys away I went to Angela, who smiled at me in that way that irritated me.

“You’re a very good girl for putting your toys away, cow,” she said, putting the lead rope on my head harness. “Let’s get you milked, then a meal… After that it’s a cleaning then time for some sleep.” I was beginning to feel really tired.