The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Door

Part 4

My dreams were confusing to me. I dreamt of my parents frantically looking for me but I also dreamt of Angie and my playroom. I dreamt of my pacifier and how I loved my pacifier sucking on it made me happy.

“Wake up, cow,” Angie said, my eyes popping open to look at her. “Time to get up, cow… You have a busy day today…” She popped the bubble off and floated me down to the table. My stomach gave a growl getting her to smile at me.

“Let’s get you fed, cow,” she said, tender care in her eyes looking into my eyes. “Then it’s off to the medical laboratory for a few tests. I don’t want you to be worried, cow… I won’t let anyone hurt you… I promise…” Nodding my head I followed Angie into the dining room then went to sit down into my chair.

“I have something for you, cow,” she said, surprising when she put one of those cords on my head harness that hooked on to the pacifier. It was to make sure the baby didn’t lose their pacifier. She hooked the cord to my pacifier then smiled down at me in pleasure.

“Thank you, Angie,” I said, shocked to realize I was happy to know I couldn’t lose my pacifier. In my mind I reminded myself that I was eighteen years old, not the young child they were trying to turn my mind into.

“You’re welcome, cow,” she said, stroking my neck softly in a reassuring way. “I’ll get your food… I’m sure you’re a very hungry cow…”

“Yes, Angie,” I said, my eyes stuck on her comforting eyes. “I’m very hungry…”

“I’ll be right back, cow,” she said, smiling down at me in that loving way. “You just be a good little cow… Ok?”

“Ok, Angie,” I said, my pacifier going back in my mouth while I waited for my handler to bring me my breakfast. When she went into the ‘kitchen’ I took the pacifier out of my mouth to stare down at it.

“I’m eighteen years old,” I said, in a very soft voice. “I shouldn’t be sucking on a pacifier…” I looked down at the thing then slowly popped it back in my mouth to start suckling on it again. In my mind, I thought about how good it tasted and how soothing suckling on it was. Shaking my head, I straightened up when Angie came back into the dining room with the trays of food.

“Here you go, little one,” she said, my eyes going a little wide at the ‘little one’ coming from a girl who couldn’t be more than a couple of years older than my eighteen years. “I have a nice meal for you to eat, cow. I know you’ll love it…” Dropping the pacifier from my mouth, I started eating as Angie fed me. It really did taste great making me happy to eat it.

“Do you know why I feed you, little girl?” she asked, that ‘little girl’ bothered me to some degree but I couldn’t let her know it.

“No, Angie, I don’t know why you have to feed me,” I said, though I concentrated on the delicious food.

“I feed you because you can’t feed yourself, cow,” she said, my jaw hitting the floor at that assertion that I couldn’t feed myself. “Don’t you remember that, cow?” She was staring hard into my eyes pausing in feeding me to get my response.

“I forgot, Angie,” I said, trying to wrap my mind around the idea they wanted me to think I couldn’t feed myself. She gave me a reassuring smile then went back to feeding.

“You’re such a cute little cow, girl,” Angie said, a doting smile on her pretty face. It was strange but I could see that my handler really had a pretty face. It was heart shaped with high cheek bones and almond shaped brown eyes. She had nice black hair that she kept in a French braid.

“You’re pretty, Angie,” I said, then went back to eating. She gave me a soft smile looking down into my eyes.

“Thank you, little one,” she said, shoveling the plates of food into my mouth. I was relieved when I finished the last plate of food. Once I finished the food, Angie startled me by picking up my pacifier and popping it in my mouth. Smiling at me, she took the trays away into the kitchen. My mind tried to fight what I could feel they were doing to me but I couldn’t stop suckling on the pacifier. Angie came out to smile down at me. She stroked my neck softly in a loving touch that I found comforting.

“It’s time to go to the medical lab, little cow,” she said, a comforting smile on her face. “Let’s go, girl…” Following my handler into the front room, I thought about going to the medical laboratory to see if I could stand being milked more often. The thought of being milked more often really scared me but I knew I couldn’t resist them. I didn’t want to end up in the ‘barn’. With the lead rope on my head harness, Angie led me out of my stall and down the hall to the elevator. Frightened, I found my pacifier very soothing which scared me. We went up several floors which was interesting to me. I still had enough of my mind to wonder just how big this place was. When the doors opened I noticed that there were guards but no others in the hall. I hadn’t seen one other ‘cow’ except the monitor showing me the ‘barn’. Following the pull of my lead rope, I dreaded coming to the medical laboratory. We stopped at a door that opened at my handler’s code. When we walked into the room my eyes went wide with some terror. Angie felt me hesitate and turned to me.

“It’s ok, little one,” she said, stroking my neck softly to reassure me. “You’re going to be just fine… Come on…” Reluctantly, I followed Angie into the scary room. Seeing the pacifier in my mouth, the commander got a big smile on her cold face.

“You look very cute with your binkie, cow,” she said, a look of shock coming to my face that she called this damn pacifier my ‘binkie’. Quickly, I got my emotions under control. I took my pacifier out of my mouth to respond.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” I said, my voice soft in my fear. The pacifier went right back into my mouth regardless of how much I wanted to throw it across the room. Angie took the lead rope off my head harness then led me over to the table that had all of the equipment around it.

“Up on the table, cow,” she said. Reluctantly, I got up on the table still suckling on my pacifier. The doctor came up to see the pacifier in my mouth.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to give me your pacifier for a little while, cow,” she said, thoughts that I was going to get this damn thing out of my mouth pleased me. Angie took the cord from my head harness then handed my pacifier to another young woman. I lay down on the table to get in the appropriate milking position. While they were hooking all kinds of wires to my body I happen to look over to see the young woman with my pacifier sprayed the nipple with something. This scared the crap out of me knowing they were going to give it back to me and expect me to take it back into my mouth. Shaking my head a little, I saw Angie looking down at me with that comforting look in her eyes. In my mind I didn’t want to be comforted by her. It made me start to trust her and somehow I knew I shouldn’t trust her or any of these monsters. Once the monitors and such were attached to me, the doctor took what she called a baseline of my body before a milking. Once this was done, it was time to milk me. My handler stepped up to stand beside me looking down into my eyes trying to reassure me.

“It’s going to be all right, little girl,” she said, her voice calming despite my desire to resist the trust she was building in me.

“We’re ready, handler,” the doctor said, her eyes on the monitors attached to me.

“Orgasm, cow,” Angie commanded, my body responding in an instant to give me a hard stab of pleasure. “Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again…”

“Speed up, Angela,” the doctor said, not that I could think clear enough to understand what the woman meant.

“Orgasm, cow,” my handler commanded, my body shaking in growing pleasure. “Again… Again… Again… Orgasm… Again… Again… Orgasm…” She was speeding up her commands till they ran together leaving me in a perpetual orgasm. It seemed to last forever before I finally blacked out going limp on the table. In a few minutes, I came around to see sheer happiness in my handler’s eyes. I realized my stomach was tight with fluid.

“Oh, my sweet little cow,” Angie said, a smile of such pride in her eyes. “You’re a little gem… You lasted long than any cow ever and you’ve filled up three times the normal amount on milk. You should be very proud of yourself, my sweet one…” Really, the best I could do was lay there panting still trying to get my brain together after that overwhelming orgasm and pleasure. My stomach let out a loud growl that happened after a milking. The doctor and the commander were standing at my waist talking about the amount of milk that was in my uterus. It was a relief when they pumped the stuff out of my body. The doctor and the commander came down to stand beside my handler.

“I’m very pleased, Angela,” the commander said, smiling down at me in a way that made my skin crawl. “You did very well, little cow… I’m very proud of you…” My stomach let out a loud growl to show I was very hungry.

“I’m hungry, Ma’am,” I said, in a voice of a child that startled me.

“It’s all right, little cow,” the Commander said, stroking my neck softly to my shock. “I’ll make sure you get your meal very fast. The food is prepared, Angela, I’ll show you were to get the food. Come with me…” It startled me but I felt upset that my handler had walked away from me. The next shock was that I wanted my pacifier. Scared by these thoughts, I tried to think of my parents and my eighteenth birthday. I’d gotten my own car, a little Geo, it was a dark blue, like the color of the block in my playroom. My heart nearly stopped when the thought of the block and my ‘playroom’ became part of a memory about my parents.

It took some concentration but I called up my dorm room. The colors my mom and I had decorated it so it would remind me of my bedroom at home. My stomach gave another loud growl distracting me with the fact I was starving hungry. It was some relief to see Angie coming with the two trays of food but something on the tray caught my eyes and held it. There was an adult size baby bottle on one of the trays.

“Oh god,” I said, in a very soft voice so no one would hear me. They wanted me to suck on a baby bottle like a young child.

“Here you go, little one,” my handler said, the front of the table raised me to a sitting up position so I could eat. “Why do I feed you, little cow?” My eyes stared into her for a few moments.

“Because I can’t feed myself, Angie,” I said, a smile of satisfaction coming to my handler. She started shoveling plate after plate of food in my mouth. The first tray went down in short order then I started on the second tray. As I was eating I noticed that the commander and the doctor were on the other side of the room looking over some data. When I finished the second tray, my eyes were locked on the large baby bottle.

“I have a special treat for you… Here you go, little one,” Angie said, holding the bottle out to me. My eyes were wide in horror looking at it. I sure didn’t want to suck on that thing and she could see it in my eyes. “Perhaps I should tell the commander you don’t want to take your bottle like a good little cow…” Our eyes locked for a moment but I knew in the end I didn’t really have a choice in the matter. Reluctantly, I took the large baby bottle in my trembling hands. Under my handler’s stern gaze I put the nipple of the bottle in my mouth and started suckling on the bottle like any baby with a bottle. My head started spinning like it had when I first suckled on my pacifier. Like the first time, the taste was so incredibly good I loved it at once. Whatever was in the bottle tasted like nothing I’d ever tasted before getting me to suckle with more enthusiasm. Smiling, Angie could see I was enjoying ‘my’ bottle.

“I knew you’d like it if you gave it a chance, little one,” she said, stroking my neck softly as I suckled on the large baby bottle. “How does ‘your’ bottle taste, my sweet little cow?” My eyes went to hers for several moments.

“It tastes really good, Angie,” I said, my mind loosing focus as I desperately tried to center my thoughts on my parents. The unbelievable taste of the bottle was trying to drive all other thoughts from my mind.

“What tastes so good, little one?” she asked, our eyes locking for several moments till I found my eyes dropping. I knew what she wanted to hear from me.

“My bottle tastes really good, Angie,” I said, a smile of satisfaction coming to the young woman’s eyes.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your bottle, little cow,” she said. The commander and the doctor came back to stand next to me. All of them looked down at the damn bottle in my hands with equal looks of approval in their dark eyes. The problem I was having was the fact the longer I suckled on the bottle the more I wanted to do it. I was really enjoying the liquid coming out of the bottle and suckling on it was very soothing.

“You’ve got a little time till we can milk you again, little cow,” the doctor said, smiling at me in a way that worried me. “So we’ve set up a TV that you can watch while you wait for your next milking.” The table went back so I was on my back looking up. Putting headphones on my ears, there was a screen in the ceiling above me that turned on. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was a show for a preschool child. Suckling on my bottle, I looked up at the screen looking at the talking flowers, and birds. There was other fairy like creatures floating around the flowers. In my ears were silly music and cheerful voices talking in that way adults talked to small children.

“Let’s work on our colors,” the flower said, its voice in my ears with the headphones on. “Can you tell me what color the flower is?” A blue flower appeared on the screen. My first instinct was to say blue, but I resisted it. This was another way they were trying to turn my mind back to a small child’s mind.

“The flower is blue,” the talking flower said, a big smile on its face. “Let’s try another one… What color is this flower?” A red flower came up on the screen. While I didn’t say it out loud, I said ‘red’ in my mind. The flower went through other colors as I came to the end of my bottle. Before I could do anything, Angie took the bottle from my hands and popped my pacifier into my mouth. It tasted like nothing I’d ever tasted before getting me to moan in pleasure. My head started spinning again but the TV above me drew my mind so I just lay there suckling on my pacifier.

“Let’s work on our shapes,” the flower said, turning to one of the birds. “Lady Berry, would you like to show our little friends their different shapes?”

“Sure, Daisy,” the bird puppet said, the screen focusing on her so my eyes were watching her closely. “This is a circle…” A blue circle appeared on the screen. “Can you say ‘circle’?” My head was spinning as I looked up at the circle on the screen. “Can you say ‘circle?”

“Circle,” I said, out loud around my pacifier though I didn’t really realize it at that point.

“Very good,” the bird said, my eyes fixated on the bird. “What’s this shape?” A blue circle appeared on the screen.

“Circle,” I said, still not really aware I was speaking out loud. My pacifier popped in and out of my mouth as I spoke.

“Very good, little cow,” Lady Berry said, a fuzzy feeling coming over my mind. “Can you tell me what this shape is?” A yellow triangle appeared on the screen while the preschooler music played in the background. Looking at the shape I found I couldn’t remember what the shape was. Confused, I stared at the shape trying to remember what the shape was.

“This is a triangle,” the bird said, chirping in a comforting way. “Can you say ‘triangle’?”

“Triangle,” I said, my mind trying to wonder why I didn’t know something so basic.

“Very good, little cow,” Lady Berry said, another shape coming on the screen. “Can you tell me what this shape is?” I couldn’t seem to remember what the shape was. Suckling on my pacifier, I tried hard to remember what the shape was.

“This is a square, little cow,” the puppet bird said, that music working its way into my mind. “Can you say ‘square’, little cow?”

“Square,” I said, popping my pacifier back in my mouth.

“Very good, little cow,” the bird said. This went on for some time as I found I was enjoying the different shows, all of them themed for young children. I even watched cartoons that were very entertaining but again for small children. I was a little disappointed when the screen shut off and the headphones were removed from my ears.