The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; A story for Godfrey: The Biker’s revenge 4. People from the last four The Biker revenge stories are mentioned in this story.

DOUBLE JEOPARDY TURN-ABOUT: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 5.

BY THE SLAVER.

It was now late in the evening; The Biker was sitting on a grubby couch, with his legs spread wide. He was wearing only a battered leather waist-coat and a filthy jockstrap, and he was sweating. Naked on the floor between The Biker’s large hairy legs, chewing, lapping, and sucking away at The Biker’s well- filled jockstrap, was orderly Miles, The Biker’s permanent cock-sucker. Miles slurped all over the considerable bulge of The Biker’s well-defined cock outline; he started to gently tongue-massaging one of The Biker’s balls, which hung well below each side of the jockstrap. The former orderly gazed up towards his MASTER for any sign of his pleasure or approval. The Biker was too preoccupied to notice what was going on between his legs.

The next Master had been late arriving. But want was more worrying were the new revelations from Former Attorney Christopher’s disk. These revelations needed dealing with, and The Biker had started to put plans to do just that in place, but for now there were the last batch of Cock-slaves to be handed over. The $125.000 payment had already been made to The Biker’s Eastern European Bank Account. The Biker closed his eyes, and enjoyed former orderly Miles’s mouth working his cock through the jock-strap. After a few seconds, The Biker opened his eyes and nodded his head.

The Biker watched as Former Sheriff’s Deputy Rob, Dr Wentworth, Former Attorney Christopher and his twin brother Godfrey were lead into the room, all four stopped in front of The Biker, staring blankly ahead. The Biker pulled the former orderly away from his balls, and stood up and moved over to the four men. All four men were now in tight fitting rubber suits, the hoods joined too the suits were hanging down each guys back, waiting to be pulled over their heads. The Biker looked at the four guys for a long time. Then finally, he snapped his fingers, a door opened and one of The Biker’s men entered followed by a large tall man, dressed in tight black leather. “Ok fuckers turn and look at your NEW MASTER!” Ordered The Biker, as one the four men turned and looked straight at the guy.

The New MASTER of Rob, Christopher, Wentworth, and Godfrey looked them over. The four guys looked MASTER over. Master’s facial features were like a bulldog’s, his skin was dark brown in colour (from being in the sun to long.) and pitted, and he wore a perpetual scowl. But under the tight leather, the guy’s body seemed to be like one big fucking well-toned muscle .On seeing this, the same thought popped into Godfrey, Rob, Christopher and Wentworth’s heads at the same moment. ‘I want my MASTER, that demi-god of a man to pound the fucking hell out of my arse and mouth. I want that dick.’ MASTER walked around the four men, he stopped by each one, he made each guy show him his teeth, and he groped each guy’s crouch through the rubber suit.

When he was ready MASTER turned and spoke to The Biker. “Yes, they will do nicely. But I’m not sure about this one!” His voice was deep and full of power, MASTER was pointing at Godfrey. “Why is your brother, your twin brother part of my batch of slaves?” There was something in his voice, it was not anger, and The Biker could not place it. “That is none of your concern, this will not affect you. My brother is part of this batch because he needed to be removed from the seen.” Replied The Biker. MASTER looked like he was going to say any more, he thought better of it. But still there was that something in his voice. He clicked his fingers four of his own men came into the room. Each guy was dressed completely in tight rubber, only their faces could be seen. Three of the men were each holding a rubber sleep sack the fourth guy was holding three sacks. The Biker noticed this. “Why the six sleep sack, you’ve only paid for four slaves?” He asked.

At first MASTER did not answer, he just looked at The Biker and smiled. “I’m changing the deal!” Master said. “I’ll still take these four fine slaves!” He said nodding to the four men he had just looked at. “But I’ll also have him” MASTER pointed at orderly Miles, still kneeling by the couch. “And you!” MASTER said pointing at The Biker. “You see I have a large betting debt to pay off, and you and Mr cock-sucker there will cover that nicely!” MASTER said pointing at Miles and The Biker again, smiling. The Biker stepped nearer to Master, his fists already clinched; he opened his mouth to shout for help. That was when The Biker saw that MASTER and his men were holding guns, and that they were all pointing at him. “I wouldn’t bother shouting for help if I was you; some more of my men are entertaining your men. Actually your men are high on magic mushroom popper, and my men are fucking the hell out your men’s arses. Once my men have finished with their holes they’ll fuck their mouths. By which time, you, me, my men here and these guys will all be long gone!” Master finished taking, and turned to look at The Biker.

“Now I think we’ll start with you!” MASTER said to The Biker. “And just to be on the safe side you can wear this as well as the sleep sack!” MASTER held up one of The Biker’s own plug gags, and pushed his gun close to the side of The Biker’s head. The Biker had no choice, he opened his mouth MASTER forced the gag into his mouth and fixed it tightly behind his head. Bike gave MASTER a look full of evil and hate.

Once The Biker was gagged, MASTER and one of his men wasted time in removing his jockstrap and waistcoat, and sealing him in the sleep sack. MASTER and his men then sealed Godfrey, Rob, Christopher, Wentworth and Miles in sleep sacks. When they were finished, MASTER and his men lay the six bound men on the floor. The door of the room opened, and another of MASTER’s men stood in the doorway, the cries of The Biker’s men as they were being fuck flowed into the room through the open door. “Good transport is here, not long now before I own that tight arse, and mind of yours, and I can pay off my debt!” MASTER said to The Biker, as he was picked up by MASTER and one of his men.

As he was carried out of his own hide out, The Biker could hear but not see his men being fuck senseless by MASTER’s men. By the sound of the cries of The Biker’s men, MASTER’s men were being none to gentle with their fucking. One, or two of Master’s men had finished fucking The Biker’s men’s arses, and had started fucking their mouths. Slurping, gagging sounds were heard by The Biker as he was carried out into the cold night air, and thrown into the back of a battered pick-up. He was soon to be followed by Godfrey, Rob, Christopher, Wentworth and Miles. MASTER looked in the back of the pick-up. “My men will stay and finish off fucking your men, and will give them another dose of poppers. By the time there finished with them, I’ll have a whole load of cum dumps to sell, and maybe even a few good cocksuckers as well, you never know!” MASTER said, as he walked to the driver’s side of the truck, and slid into the seat. MASTER turned his head and called out through the back window. “However, those magic mushroom poppers do have a nasty habit of turning some folk’s brains to mush!” He turned back and drove away from Bike’s base.

MASTER drove the truck for a short while, before turning off the main road onto a single dirt track, dust flew into the air as the truck tore along the track. The Biker and the others in the back of the truck were tossed around as the truck bounced down the track, MASTER seemed not to notice The Biker and the other guys muffled cries. The truck sped past some trees, and then slowed down somewhat, but it was still going quite fast. Finally, the truck stopped by a large, long shabby looking building. There was dim light at some of the window, and the cries and moans of men having their arses fucked, could be heard. “It seems that my men have found those members of your gang that weren’t at your base!” Laughed MASTER as he got out the truck, walked to the back of it, and pulled the back down. One of MASTER’s men run out the building, and over to the truck. “These four, take to the pick-up point. That Eastern European Slaver Master’s people will be there to collect them!” Said MASTER pointing to Rob, Christopher, Wentworth, and Godfrey. The guy nodded and turned to leave. “Wait before you do that, help me get him inside!” MASTER nodded at The Biker, MASTER and the guy pulled The Biker bound in his sleep sack out of the back of the truck. “And also stop that money going into his account he won’t be needing it anymore!” Said MASTER as he helped carry The Biker inside the building.

As he was carried into MASTER’s base, The Biker could see his men being fucked by MASTER’s men. The Biker managed to do a quick head count, with the men that were here and those back at The Biker’s base, MASTER had managed only to catch less than ½ the total number of members of The Biker’s gang. Which The Biker thought would maybe be the start of a chance to turn the tables on MASTER. The Biker was taken to a small, well lit room. In which was only three things, a bed, a table covered with all sorts of stuff and a large wooden horse. MASTER and his gang member tied The Biker over the horse, with his arse in the air. MASTER sent the guy out the room.

MASTER did not speak, he walked over to the table and from it pick-up a thick leather belt. He bent it in two and walked over to The Biker tied to the horse. MASTER stood by The Biker, he lifted up his hand that was holding the belt, and brought it down hard on The Biker’s arse. The Biker cried into his gag. Over and over again MASTER brought the belt down on The Biker. For over ½ an hour the sound of The Biker’s bare bottom being beaten and his cries into the gag were the only sound that could be heard, except for MASTER’s mocking voice. MASTER finally stopped beating The Biker’s arse he looked down at the deep red marks on The Biker’s arse. The Biker did not move he feared that MASTER might start beating him again.

MASTER walked out of the room, leaving The Biker still tied to the wooden horse. MASTER quickly returned with some guy that The Biker thought he knew. MASTER saw The Biker looking at the guy. “Yes, he was one of your gang. But now he is mine. His mind is now mush, but he will do whatever I tell him to do, and won’t stop doing it till I order him to!” Said MASTER. “After I’ve had some fun with you, your Former gang member is going to work you over on my orders. He is already programed with his orders. And there’s nothing you can do to stop it!”

MASTER and the Former gang member untied The Biker from the horse, and throw him onto the bed, The Biker cried into his gag. MASTER and the Former gang member quickly tied The Biker spread eagled on his back, to the bed. MASTER walked over to the table and picked up a pair of Latex Gloves. The former gang member removed the gag from The Biker’s mouth, but he did not speak, his whole back throbbed from the beating. The Former gang member then stood silently beside the bed.

The Biker flinched as he hear the snapping sound, as MASTER put on the pair of Latex Gloves. Then he picked up a bottle, and squeezed a glob of lube onto one of his gloved fingers. “What the fuck do you think you’re going to do?” asked The Biker, but he already knew the answer. MASTER said nothing; he walked over to The Biker, and with his lubed finger, tickled The Biker’s dusky rosette. The tickling and poking caused The Biker’s dick to swell. “You seem to like that!” Said MASTER. “Oh….ohhhh….hayyyyyy.” Cried The Biker as he realized that he was getting hard and turned on by what was happing. The tickling and pocking went on, and on.

“Ahhhhoooooooooo……fuuucckkkkkk.” moaned The Biker. The Biker’s dick continued to swell, and become erect. Then slowly, but not to gently MASTER goosed his finger into the bound man’s rectum. “Shit no, I’ll fucking kill you, ooohh fuuckkk!” Cried The Biker. MASTER then inflicted on The Biker the most exotic prostrate examination that he had ever had. All that The Biker could now do was pant and moan, and pull against the ropes binding him to the bed. The Biker’s dick was now standing tall and throbbing, with his other gloved hand The Biker took the throbbing organ and felt its girth. MASTER then pulled his finger out of The Biker hole, and nodded. ”What the hell did you do to me?” The Biker asked he was finding it hard to focus his vision, also he could not think straight, and he was starting to feel dizzy.

“Oh, I’ve just inserted a powerful arousal drug and some E up your rectum.” Came the reply from MASTER. “The drug and E were in the lube I used. The effects will wear off quickly, but you will be immobilized just long enough for me to have some fun while breaking you. If need be I can give you another dose of drugged lube in your hole.” The Biker could feel the arousal effect of the drug, and the mind fucking effect of the E taking a stronger hold. “Fuck you!” The Biker cried out, his voice now had a slur to it. “I don’t think so. By the time I’m finished with you it will be the other way around!” replied MASTER. The Biker glared at MASTER with unfocused eyes, he couldn’t say anything.

At a nod from MASTER, the Former gang member got on the bed between The Biker’s spread legs. The Biker looked down between his legs, and with a great effort he could see that his dick was hard and erect. Without saying a word the Former gang member leaned forward, and introduced the head of The Biker’s hard penis into his mouth. The Biker’s dick-head was suddenly slurped into the guy’s mouth, The Biker let out a low yell. No one take any notice. On the next slurp the rest of his dick vanished into the Former gang member’s mouth. Again, and again the guy sucked, and slurped on The Biker’s organ.

“Ooooohhhhhh……pleasureee……noooo” Cried The Biker, as the guy went on and on slurping and sucking his penis. “Now, once this fellow has finished with you, you’ll be in no fit state to stop me breaking you, or be able to stop it from happening!” laughs MASTER. “He’ll take care of you for a while, I have the rest of your gang to sell, won’t be long. Enjoy the ride. It will be the last time you cum with free-will, or without permission!” MASTER smiled at The Biker as he left the room, and went to see about the sale of The Biker’s men. “Ohhhhhhuuuuuu….awwwww….ohhhhh, coomeeee back.” Begged The Biker. “Plleazeeee, oohhhh, musttt cummmmmm.”

On the other side of the door, MASTER heard The Biker’s exclamations and cries as the mind-mushed Former gang member’s mouth milked The Biker’s cock. MASTER’s mobile rung, he read the text message, and smiled. All of The Biker’s men that were now cum dumps had been sold agonized wails could be heard from the room, as The Biker pumped his spunk into the mouth of the guy sucking his penis for the first time. The Biker pulled hard on the ropes binding his arms to the top of the bed, the ropes give a little. The Biker pulled harder the ropes gave some more.

Squeals and yelps were heard by MASTER, as The Biker began his second climax. “Ohhhhhhuu, ssstooppp, ahhh.” The Biker cried, as he felt the next orgasm building at the base of his balls. He pulled even harder on the ropes, this time they came completely untied, The Biker’s hands were free. But he did not have time as free his legs. “Oooo, nnnnnoo” Moaned The Biker, as suddenly he was shooting spunk for a second time into the Former gang member’s mouth. As MASTER had said the Former gang member just kept sucking cock, he would not stop till MASTER told him too. “Ohhhhhhuu, ssstooppp, ahhh.” The Biker cried out again, with a slurp the former gang member sucked in one of The Biker’s ball sacs, coursing The Biker to begin his third climax. MASTER heard his loud wails as he was about to re-enter the room.

MASTER returned to the room, just as the Former gang member sucked in The Biker’s other ball sac, and The Biker entered his forth climax. But by now all The Biker could do was whimper and moan. In no time at all it was over, The Biker shot his forth load of cum into the guy’s mouth. When it was all over The Biker just laid still, tied to the bed, whimpering and covered in sweat his eyes rolled up into his head. MASTER knew, just by looking at The Biker that he was ready to move onto the next stage of his retraining. MASTER walked over to the bed, and told the Former gang member to stop sucking The Biker’s cock. He stopped working on The Biker’s cock and balls he opened his mouth wide and pulled his head off The Biker’s cock. As he pulled his head up, The Biker’s cock and ball popped out of his mouth. “Leave!” Was all MASTER said, without saying a word the guy left the room?

MASTER looked down at The Biker lying on the bed, he was now quite near to The Biker. The Biker pounced; he pulled his arms down from the top of the bed, sat up and grabbed MASTER in a Sleeper-hold. MASTER was taken completely by surprise; he did not even have time to cry out before The Biker clapped a hand over his mouth. The Biker squeezed his arm a little more tightly. A loud roaring, blackness flooded MASTER’s head, and everything went black. The Biker let MASTER drop to the ground by the bed. The Biker got off the bed he bent down and quickly removed the black leather MASTER was wearing. He then pick-up MASTER under his arms, and dragged him over to the wooden horse. He throw MASTER over the horse face down, The Biker quickly tied MASTER to the horse.

The Biker picked up MASTER’s phone from of the floor, by the bed where he had dropped it. The Biker walked over to the door and locked it. He then went back to the bed, and sat down he looked at MASTER out cold and tied to the wooden horse, for a few seconds. Then The Biker made some calls on MASTER’s phone. After a while The Biker closed the phone, he had managed to contact most of his gang that MASTER and his men had missed. They would be here shortly, The Biker throw the phone onto the floor under the bed, and stood up.

The Biker walked over to the table from which MASTER had taken the Latex Gloves, and searched through the things on the table top. Apart from the Gloves, there was a box of disposable enema bottles, a large bag of magic mushroom poppers and a case of Vodka and another case of bottled water. The Biker looked from the table to MASTER tied to the horse, and back again, a smile spread over his face. The Biker set to work. First he made some piles of the poppers next he crushed the piles into a fine powder. Then he placed the powder into three or four of the enema bottles. Finally, The Biker ¼ filled each of the bottles with Vodka, he then shock each bottle dissolving the crushed powder. The Biker heard a groan from behind him, MASTER was coming round. The Biker filled a few more bottles with neat Vodka, and put on a pair of gloves. He walked over to MASTER, carrying the filled enema bottles. He stopped by MASTER’s arse, he give it a few hard slaps MASTER moaned. The Biker placed the bottles on the floor. “You’re really going to enjoy what’s I’m going to do with you, NOT!” Said The Biker, slapping MASTER’s arse again, and again. The Biker stopped slapping MASTER’s arse, he grabbed MASTER’s head and pulled it up sharply, MASTER let out a loud cry.

“Oh, you can cry for help all you want, can’t you hear MY men are in control now. They’ll take care of your men while I’ll deal with you.” The Biker started slapping MASTER’s arse again, even harder this time. The door was closed, but the sound of fighting and the cries of men having their arses fuck, or a fist being thrust into them could clearly be heard. The Biker picked up one of the enema bottles, one that had the crushed poppers and Vodka in it. He held it in front of MASTER’s face, showing it to him. “I take it that you know that curtain drugs are absorbed much, much faster through the intestine than the stomach. But what an arse-hole like you wouldn’t know is that if you mix magic mushroom poppers with alcohol, something with a high proof like Vodka. It doubles the control you can have over a person, and cuts down the danger of turning that persons mind to mush!” Said The Biker. “Guess what’s in here, and where it’s going to go?” He let go of MASTER’s head, he gave MASTER’s arse a few more hard slaps he then roughly shoved the tip of the enema bottle up MASTER’s rectum and squeezes the whole contents deep inside him.

The Biker was right, the contents of the enema was absorbed much faster into MASTER, his eyes took on a glazed look, he stopped trying to get free he could not speak properly. The Biker wasted no time; as soon as he had emptied the first enema bottle into MASTER he emptied two more of the drug and Vodka enemas into MASTER, one after the other. Finally The Biker emptied two of the neat Vodka enemas straight into MASTER’s rectum.

MASTER now just lay still on the wooden horse, the look in his face told The Biker that he was completely with in his power. The Biker untied MASTER’s hands and legs, but MASTER did not try to move. He just stayed laying over the horse. The Biker left MASTER over the horse, and went back to sit on the bed.

“Step over here, and come and stand by me.” The Biker told MASTER. Like someone who had had too much to drink, swaying MASTER walked over to stand by the bed on which The Biker sat. The Biker then lent foreword over to by nearer to MASTER, in his hand The Biker was holding what looked like a large rubber band. The Biker then began to encase MASTER’s cock in the elastic tourniquet. First The Biker encased MASTER’s left ball, then his right finely he encircled the very base of MASTER’s erect shaft. Then The Biker sat looking at MASTER’s throbbing organ, in its elastic rubber prison. The Biker lent forewords and then began tickling the underside of MASTER’s cock-head with one of his finger the head of MASTER cock deepen in colour.

“Ahhhhooooouuuu.” whimpered MASTER, as his cock was evilly tickled by The Biker. Suddenly the tickling stopped; MASTER was near to coming his dick was leaking pre-cum onto The Biker’s hand. “You cannot cum till you are told. You will cum only when you hear the words [GOOD BITCH]. Do you understand bitch?” The Biker asked MASTER. “Yes…I…understand…master.” MASTER muttered, his cock-head still deepening in colour. “Call me Sir, bitch!” The Biker told MASTER, slapping MASTER’s face with his pre-cum covered hand. MASTER let out a cry, and then he said. “Yes…I…understand…Sir.” The Biker smiled at MASTER.

“Bitch, I want you to get on the bed, and lick my dirty arse clean. You’ll want nothing more but to give me a fucking good tongue fuck.” Said The Biker. “You want nothing more than to service my fucking lovely arse with your tongue. You can’t wait to taste that fucking lovely looking arse of mine.” MASTER obediently got onto the bed The Biker’s legs were open showing his arse-hole to MASTER. “I must obey.” MASTER said flatly, as he got between The Biker’s spread-eagled legs. MASTER lent foreword and forced his tongue straight into The Biker’s arse. The Biker let out moans of joy as MASTER’s tongue entered his hole and MASTER began to lick his arse. MASTER’s tongue easily entered The Biker’s arse, it went in deeper, and deeper. MASTER performed the most excellent ass licking tongue fucking that MASTER had ever had, from gay or straight.

“Oh yeah…yeah…fuckk” Cried The Biker, as he shot cum high into the air, it landed with a slat on his bare chest. “Bitch, I want you to lick the cum off my chest. And with each lick you take you will want the taste of cum more, and more.” The Biker told MASTER. Still kneeling between The Biker’s legs, MASTER did as he was told. MASTER lent foreword, and slowly at first, then faster and faster, he licked The Biker’s cum covered chest. After about 15 minutes The Biker’s chest was clean, by the time he had finished MASTER had a delighted faraway look on his face.

“Bitch lie on your back on the bed!” The Biker told MASTER, as he got off the bed. “Now I want you to spread your legs wide of me, and bring your feet up near your head and hold them with your hands.” ordered The Biker. MASTER did as he was told, he lay on the bed, and he spread his legs, and brought his feet up near his head and grabbed hold of them with his hands. “Good, now you can’t move, close, or lower your legs, or let go of your feet till you are told to, do you understand?” The Biker said. “Yes sir. I understand.” Replied MASTER.

“Now bitch, before I finish with you, you will tell me all I want to know, true fully. First can my gang member by returned?” Said The Biker. At first MASTER did not answer, the look on his eyes told The Biker that the last vodka only bag have entered his body. “No.” Came the short mumbled reply from MASTER. “Why?” Snapped The Biker. Another wait, then another mumbled reply. “I don’t know who has them!” The Biker was getting angry now. “Why?” The Biker snapped again. This time MASTER answered at once. “Because they were all bought by two unknown bidders on the Internet. They have already been collected!” MASTER stopped talking. The Biker thought about what MASTER had said. There must be a way of finding out who had bought his men The Biker put that thought to one side.

The Biker asked another question: “You said that my cock-sucker and I were part of a deal to clear your debts. Who were you giving us too?” MASTER was quiet for a long time, it was like he was fighting with himself weather to say, or not. Finally MASTER spoke, still in a mumble. “You were to be handed over to a Mr Black and some of his men tonight. They were then going to take you to your new Master. His name is Vald!” MASTER stopped talking, and gasped for breath. The Biker looked up as he heard the name Vald. That name had come up in connection with one of the revelations from Former Attorney Christopher’s disk. After a short while, The Biker asked one last question. “What time tonight was the pickup meant to be?” He said. “1 A.M in the morning!” Said MASTER. The Biker looked at the clock on the wall. 23:45 it read. “In that case we’d better finish you off!” The Biker said. He placed the top of another disposable enema bottle, filled with another dose of vodka and magic mushroom poppers in MASTER’s arse crack, and emptied it into MASTER’s arse. Who let out a low moan as he felt the liquid enter him?

Then The Biker lent foreword, and removed the rubber tourniquet from MASTER’s dick, which sprung to full erection, it bobbed about in the air. The Biker then knelt between MASTER’s open legs. The Biker had swallowed a super-strength Viagra he had found earlier, his cock was rock. The Biker then roughly lunged foreword and entered MASTER’s asshole. “Fuckkk-ahhhh-nnnoo.” cried MASTER, as The Biker’s erect cock entered his virgin ass. “When you feel my seed fill your hole and guts, you will forever become just a mindless cretin, a cum dump to replace me in your deal.” The Biker told MASTER. “Fuck you, arse-hole.” Gasped MASTER. The Biker’s erect, rock hard cock felt like a battering ram ripping his arse apart. The Biker took no notice he just kept pushing more and more of his throbbing cock into MASTER’s arse. Fuck MASTER’s ass was so tight———so hot, thought The Biker. The Biker just kept shoved his dick deeper, and deeper into MASTER’s rapped arse. All MASTER could do was just whimper and squirm against the violent Fucking The Biker was now giving his hole.

The Biker kept violently pounding his dick into MASTER’s hole. “Oh god, that feels so good.” Suddenly cried MASTER as the last bag took hold, completely fucking up his brain. The Biker felt his climax approaching. “GOODBITCH.” gasped The Biker. “Fuck yes!” Cried MASTER his cock erupted cum high into the air, which landed everywhere. The Biker redoubled his Fucking of MASTER, finally his cock erupted deep inside MASTER’s arse; The Biker then pulled his dick out of MASTER’s arse with a “pop”. MASTER just lay on the bed with his leg up around his head, cum running out of his ass, and a silly smile on his face. He was now a mindless cretin, a cum dump totally in the power of The Biker.

The Biker’s cock had become hard and erect again; he rubbed it up and down MASTER’s moist, cum dripping arse crack a few time. The Biker then pushed the head of his cock ever so slightly into MASTER’s cum dripping hole he then thrust into MASTER’s arse, and started to work his cock deeper into MASTER’s arse. “Aaa- -hhhh yesss.” Moaned MASTER as The Biker entered him. MASTER’s mind was now buzzing with the ecstasy of having cock, or cum, or both at once inside of him. The Biker through back his head and cum a second time in MASTER’s hole; The Biker now knew that MASTER was totally fuck up. He was ready to take The Biker’s place at the pickup.

The Biker walked away from MASTER tied to the bed, he reached under the bed and pick-up MASTER’s phone. The Biker quickly found what he was looking for; a text with the place of the pick-up. The Biker then got up and walked over to the door, he pulled it open. The sounds of The Biker’s men over powering, and fucking MASTER’s men had died out. The Biker walked out of the room into the main part of the building. Most of his men had left taking MASTER’s defeated, and well fucked men with them. Standing by the far wall, with deep red marks all over his body was Former Orderly Miles. The Biker knew that Miles would only serve one master, him. He looked around the last few of MASTER’s defeated men were now gone, he and Miles were alone.

The Biker was just going to lead his own cock-sucker from the building when he heard a noise. He turned to see were the sound was coming from standing almost right behind The Biker was the gang member that had helped carry The Biker into the building, and tie him to the wooden horse. Before The Biker could get over the shock of seeing a free member of MASTER’s gang, or shout or say anything. The guy raised his left hand in which was a can of INSTANT RAGDOLL he sprayed a large cloud of the gas straight into The Biker’s face. Instant blackness engulfed The Biker.

TO BE CONTINUED.