The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; A story for Godfrey: The Biker’s revenge 4. People from the last four The Biker revenge stories are mentioned in this story.

DOUBLE JEOPARDY TURN- ABOUT: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 5. PART 2.

BY THE SLAVER.

2.

The Biker was just going to lead his own cock-sucker from the building when he heard a noise. He turned to see were the sound was coming from standing almost right behind The Biker was the gang member that had helped carry The Biker into the building, and tie him to the wooden horse. Before The Biker could get over the shock of seeing a free member of MASTER’s gang, or shout or say anything. The guy raised his left hand in which was a can of INSTANT RAGDOLL he sprayed a large cloud of the gas straight into The Biker’s face. Instant blackness engulfed The Biker.

The free member of MASTER’S gang whose name was Jarrod stood looking down at The Biker who was still out cold, and bound over the wooden horse. There was a plug gag in The Biker’s mouth which was fixed tightly behind his head; drool was already running out the corners of The Biker’s mouth. The INSTANT RAGDOLL gas had given The Biker a hard on that any horse would have been proud of, it hung down, between his legs, and just below the wooden horse, pre-cum dripped from his piss-slit. Finally The Biker opened his eyes, he tried to groan and rub his aching head, but found that he was bound tightly, and had a plug gag in his mouth. Jarrod stepped nearer to the horse, and began beating The Biker’s arse with a large wooden paddle. The flat of the paddle was not smooth, but had on it small hard wooden beads. The beards went deep into The Biker’s already sore arse. He swore and cried out, but the plug gag stopped, but all the smallest of sounds from being heard. Jarrod showed no sign of stopping his beating of The Biker’s arse.

The beating went on for so long, that The Biker thought that he was going to black-out from the pain, then just as suddenly as it had started the beating stopped. The Biker heard the paddle drop to the floor then he heard a voice speaking to him. “Well, well, well it seems that the mighty The Biker has fallen yet again. This time however you will not be able to escape and turn the tables on me like you did to MASTER. Oh, by the way thank you for training him for me, I’ve been wanting to remove him and own the gang myself for a long time. He took your place with cock sucker in that order that Master had made to clear his debts. The Biker managed to lift his head and give Jarrod an evil look: how dare he sell my (The Biker’s) cock-sucker. The Biker thought.

“You’re properly wondering how I escaped your men’s attack on hour base. Well the truth is I was not here when it happened I got back from dropping off the slaves Master got from you at the pick-up. By then your men had over run the place there was nothing I could do, so I hide. On my way to hide I heard what you said about the magic mushroom pill.” The Biker’s eye brows went up on hearing this, he knew that he was in deep trouble. He hoped that one of his own gang had managed to remove the pills before Jarrod had taken him, if not!

Jarrod walked round to The Biker’s arse he bent down and picked something up from the floor, The Biker heard the sound of liquid being shook. Fuck The Biker thought, I can’t remember if I used all the Vodka & magic mushroom mix enema bottles on MASTER. One thing was for sure someone had removed the pills from the table, The Biker’s only hope now was that all the bottles on the floor that Jarrod was going to use were just Vodka, but there was no way of knowing. The Biker bit on the plug in his mouth as he felt Jarrod roughly thrust the end of an enema bottle up his hole. Seconds later Jarrod had emptied the whole enema bottle into The Biker’s rectum.

Jarrod quickly followed the first bottle with three more, shacking each bottle before squeezing the whole contents deep inside of The Biker. Just like with MASTER the contents of the enema bottles was quickly absorbed into The Biker. The Biker’s eyes had taken on a glazed look, he had stopped trying to get free from his bonds, and with the plug gag in his mouth he could still not speak properly. Jarrod shot the last bottle into The Biker he dropped the bottle on the floor, he grabbed The Biker’s hair and pulled his head up, The Biker moaned into the gag. Jarrod let go of The Biker’s head, it fell forwards. Jarrod moved near to one side of the horse. “Bitch in a moment I’m going to release, and remove the gag from your mouth. You will not move or speak till I tell you to do one or the other, or both!” Said Jarrod as he started to release The Biker and remove the gag.

When he had finished, Jarrod walked away from the horse, and over to a chair that stood near the table, Jarrod had had it brought into the room while The Biker was out cold. “Stand up, and walk over to this chair, and sit!” Ordered Jarrod, The Biker got up and on unsteady legs moved over to the chair and sat down. Jarrod quickly restrained The Biker to the chair. Then he reached into a duffle bag on the floor by the table and pulled out a pair of hair clippers, he plugged them into a wall socket, within 20 minutes The Biker’s head was shaved into a high and tight and after another 12 minutes Jarrod had shaved The Biker’s beard right down too just a five o’clock shadow. He then took from the bag a can of shaving foam and a one use razor he then placed foam on The Biker’s face and shaved it completely clean. All the time this was going on The Biker just sat, bound to the chair, unmoving and glazed look on his face. Once he had finished shaving The Biker Jarrod reached into the bag again and took out an M.P.3 player with headphones attached.

Jarrod placed the headphones on The Biker’s head, and turned on the M.P.3 player, he stood watching The Biker for a few minutes before he put the clippers and shaving thing back into the duffle bag. “Don’t go away!” Laughed Jarrod as he picked up the bag, and flung it over one of his shoulders. “I’ve got to take a Shit, and put this stuff away. But don’t worry, I’ll be back shortly!” Laughing loudly Jarrod left the room, leaving the door open. For some time The Biker was on his own then suddenly a figure covered from head to toe in tight leather came into the room. The chair had its back to the door, so The Biker knew nothing of the figure.

The height and build of the figure were too big for it to be Jarrod, in its hand it had a M.P.3 player the same as the one that Jarrod had place on The Biker. The figure turned on its player, and with lighting speed unplugged the headphones on Jarrod’s M.P.3, and connected the headphones to his own player. Giving The Biker one last look the figure left the room, a few seconds later Jarrod returned.

The Biker opened his eyes, to find himself lying on the bed in the room. He was wrapped from the neck down in some sort of rubber body bag that seemed to cling tightly to his body making it hard to move. Two straps also went across his body holding him to the bed. After sometime trying to get loose, The Biker gave up struggling. That was when he noticed that something large, wide and hard had been shoved up his ass, and that his dick and balls were not inside the body bag, but had been pushed through a tight hole in the front of the bag. With some trouble The Biker managed to lift his head and look down and along the body bag, he saw that his cock was hard and was lying flat against the rubber body bag. The Biker was still feeling the effects of what Jarrod had shot up his arse, he was finding it hard to think straight, and strange thoughts and voices were at the back of his mind. The door of the room flow opened and in walked Jarrod, he was now wearing a rubber suit similar to the one MASTER had been wearing. In one of his hands, Jarrod was holding a strange looking remote control. Jarrod got onto the bed, he knelt near The Biker’s head, he had a leg ever side of The Biker.

“You’re awake I see. Well while you were out I have programmed you to suck any hard cock, you see or that is put in your mouth, you will suck cock eagerly, and like the cock slut you are going to became. Every time the cock in your mouth cums, you will shoot your load. You will not be able to stop sucking or Cumming until you heard your trigger, or you started to dry shoot. Your trigger words are ‘COCKSUKER BITCH’.” Said Jarrod. Somehow The Biker managed to lift up his head, and spit in Jarrod’s face. Jarrod wiped the spit from his face, and without another word Jarrod pushed one of the buttons on the remote. The large, wide hard object in The Biker’s arse started to violently vibrate. At once thoughts of cock and a longing to suck cock filled The Biker’s mind, he let out a cry of shock. Jarrod pushed another button on the remote the dildo speeded up, the violent vibrating started to hurt, The Biker cried out again. Suddenly the vibrating started to stimulate The Biker’s prostate, pre-cum leaked from The Biker’s piss-slit.

The Biker just looked up at Jarrod, before The Biker could moan, or did anything; Jarrod undid the zipper in the front of his rubber suit. His rock hard, erect cock fell out. The Biker did not know why, but he opened his mouth and started to swallow Jarrod’s dick. Part of The Bikers mind told him that what he was doing was wrong, but the voices and the longing grow stronger. The Biker gagged, as Jarrod’s cock forced its way into his mouth, he tried to pulled off Jarrod’s cock but could not. Jarrod slapped The Biker’s face, hard. The Biker opened his mouth again and swallowed all of Jarrod’s cock. He wanted to gag, but didn’t. The Biker started to work his moth up, and down Jarrod’s cock. Again, and again The Biker worked on Jarrod’s cock. Still a small part of The Biker’s mind saying no, this is wrong, I’m not a bottom, I’m a top. I don’t suck cock. But the voices and longing had grown too strong, The Biker could not stop himself; he had to suck any hard cock he saw, or was given.

Jarrod was not to gentle in his face fucking of The Biker. In a very short time Jarrod’s cock was about too shot its load, Jarrod ached his back, and let out a loud cry. A large amount of hot, bitter sweet spunk shot from his cock deep down The Biker’s throat. Unseen while Jarrod was face fucking The Biker, more men wearing rubber suits, and with rock hard erections had entered the room. As soon as Jarrod had cum, but before he could pull out of The Biker’s mouth; The Biker himself cum. His spunk made a splatting noise as it landed on the rubber body bag. Jarrod pulled out of The Biker, and one of the new men took his place. He slid his erection into The Biker’s mouth, this time The Biker swallowed his dick without gagging. This sort of thing went on nearly all day, every couple of hours, or so men would leave, to be replaced by new ones with erect cocks ready to face fuck The Biker and shot their loads down his throat, and after them even more would come and wait to face fuck The Biker. Jarrod stayed till the end, standing to one side watching. He was surprised that even after all the time The Biker had been tied to the bed, sucking cock, he had still managed to cum every time someone shot their load into his mouth. But near the end he had only produced a few drops. Now all The Biker wanted to do was suck any hard dick he saw, or was given.

Jarrod walked over to the bed and smiled at The Biker. “Sleep Bitch!” Was all Jarrod said? The Biker felt a peculiar dizziness flow through his mind, then it went totally black and he lost control of his mind. Jarrod opened the body bag, and looked down at The Biker lying there. The Biker’s body inside the bag was covered in sweat. Jarrod removed The Biker from the body bag, and slid the dildo out of The Biker’s arse. Then he replaced the headphones on The Biker’s head and turned on the M.P 3 player. He took one last look at The Biker, and left the room. The leather clad figure entered the room shorty after Jarrod had left. He smiled as he saw that Jarrod was using the M.P.3 that he had swapped. In one of his hands the figure held an enema bottle, it was completely full the figure put the tip of the bottle gently into The Biker’s arse, and emptied it into The Biker. The Biker didn’t even stir as the liquid fill his arse. The figure leaved the room.

When The Biker came round again, he was still naked and on the bed, but the headphones were gone. Without knowing it, The Biker started finger fucking his arse with two of his own fingers, he had no wish or will to stop or leave the room. All The Biker could think about was fucking his own arse. He just kept fucking his arsehole and thrusting his hips back and forward, his fingers going deeper, and deeper, there was a silly smile on The Biker’s face like he wasn’t on this planet. Every now and then he would stop reach for a bottle of lube that was beside him on the bed, lube his hole and then carry on finger fucking his own arse. His dick was rock hard, but he didn’t notice or care. He just had to keep finger fucking his own arse, he loved it, and maybe if he was lucky Jarrod might fill his arse with his cock.

Jarrod came into the room, he clicked his fingers. The Biker stopped fucking his arse with his fingers, and knelt on the floor by the bed, and opened his mouth. Without a word being spoken Jarrod moved near to The Biker, and rammed his hard cock into The Biker’s open mouth, and began face fucking him. The Biker sucked and licked the big cock in his mouth like there was no stopping him. Finally The Biker felt the cock in his mouth spasm and expanded, and Jarrod shot a large load of his cum straight into The Biker’s mouth. The Biker gulps it down in one go. The Biker still had that silly smile on his face as he got up from in front of Jarrod, and without a word The Biker got back on the bed, and started finger fucking his arse again. Jarrod left the room he had to fetch something he needed for his next stage of training of The Biker.

Jarrod stood in the doorway of the room watching The Biker. Jarrod gave a loud whistle, The Biker stopped fucking his arse with three fingers. He got up and stood at the bottom of the bed. In his hands Jarrod was holding a large hard dildo and a harness. He walked over to The Biker. Jarrod placed the harness on the floor and ordered The Biker to step into it. Then he bent The Biker over until he was in a position to accept the butt plug. Then Jarrod smearing the plug with some of The Biker’s own pre-cum, and then forced the instrument into The Biker’s rectum until it was swallowed by his hungry ass. This done and with a smile on his face Jarrod made The Biker stand up straight, he then pulled the straps of the harness up, and over The Biker’s shoulders. The harness was a very tight fit it pushed the plug deep into The Biker’s hole. The Biker let out a loud cry and shot his load all over the floor in front of him.

Jarrod laughed, and bent down to rub his fingers in The Biker’s cum. The Biker struck, one of his arms locked around Jarrod throat in a sleeper hold. He griped tighter and tighter, slowly he could feel the fight leave Jarrod. “Those enema bottles you squeezed up my rectum were filled with only neat Vodka. You fucking arse-hole only got me drunk, not fucking high.” Said The Biker as he tightened his sleeper hold on Jarrod. “But you my friend, you will get the fill treatment. Not just Vodka and magic mushroom popper enemas, but a dose of my Mind breaker drug. By the time I’m finished with you, you’ll be just another cum slave.” The Biker gave Jarrod one final tight sleeper hold. Jarrod blacked out, his body went limp, and The Biker let it fall to the floor.

As he bent down to pick up Jarrod a low moan of pleaser escaped The Biker’s lips as he felt the butt-plug move deeper into his arse. For someone who was not a bottom, that butt-plug was suitably turning The Biker on. “WHAT THE FUCK!” He cried as he shot his load again, it landed on Jarrod’s face. The Biker managed to get Jarrod over his shoulder, and carry him out of the room, as The Biker walked the butt-plug fucked his arse hard and deep. Something was wrong, if the contents of the bottles had been only Vodka why was The Biker feeling like he was.

The Biker carried Jarrod out of MASTER base and placed him in the back of Master’s pick-up, MASTER would had no use for it now. The Biker got into the driving seat, MASTER had left the key in the pick-up The Biker started the truck and drove away heading for his own base. He had to be quick, The Biker had to be at his base and Jarrod tightly bound before he came round. The Biker made it with a little time to spare. The base was empty, the gang members that had not been caught by MASTER and his men, and turned into cum dumps were either selling MASTER’s men that had been turned into cum dumps or were at home waiting to hear from The Biker.

The Biker walked into one of the many rooms in his base and place Jarrod over a wooden horse face down, he wasted no time it tightly binding Jarrod to the horse. He had just finished, when Jarrod came round, The Biker forced a plug gag into Jarrod mouth before he could say anything, it was tightly fixed behind his head. The Biker looked down at the bound Jarrod for a moment then moved over to a table by the far wall. There were many things on the top of the table, 5 hypodermics filled with double strength mindbreaker drug were near the front of the things

The Biker picked up a hypodermic, and walked back over to Jarrod bound over the wooden horse. Jarrod felt a sharp prick as the hypodermic was pushed into his neck, a sudden feeling of euphoria spread through Jarrod’s body. With the drugs running through his veins, Jarrod never stood a change. The Biker placed a pair of headphones on Jarrod which were connected to a laptop. The Biker tapped a few keys on the laptop; The Biker turned and looked at Jarrod. Stunned by the drugs and drink in his body, Jarrod could do nothing but succumb to The Biker’s will and whims. Jarrod’s body quickly became numb and heavy. He could hear a deep commanding voice in the headphones.

“You’re now feeling helpless, totally helpless. Yet it feels so wonderful to be helpless—just clear your mind—you’re so relax—so peaceful—so totally content—relax—obey you must obey—so—so—empty.” Jarrod’s head fell forewords, The Biker smiled. The Biker moved nearer to Jarrod and removed the gag, and the headphones from the Jarrod’s head The Biker then reached down, and grabbed Jarrod’s dick. The Biker began to masturbate Jarrod’s cock. Jarrod’s head jerked up, again a strange dazed look on his face. “From now on you will feel pleasure like this whenever you take a man’s essence, you understand.” Said The Biker. Jarrod nodded and muttered something. “Every man’s essence is in his dick’s cream, understand Bitch?” Asked The Biker. Jarrod nodded and muttered again. The Biker smiled evilly, and increased his masturbation of Jarrod’s dick.

“You must drink this cream to take a man’s essences, understand?” said The Biker, his hand moved faster, and faster on the Jarrod’s dick. The bound Jarrod squirmed on the wooden horse in sheer sexual pleasure. The Biker moved in for the kill. “When you take a man’s essences up your arse for the first time, you will become a cock slave, to serve cock always, any cock.” Jarrod was by now so disorientated; that what The Biker said made perfect sense. “Feck...oh godddd,” Babbled Jarrod. “It is necessary for you to constantly drink the essences of man, understand Bitch?” said The Biker, as he tightened his grip on the Jarrod’s hard erection. He pumped Jarrod’s cock even harder. “Cum, Bitch” The Biker finally told Jarrod. Jarrod groaned, whimpered and cried out as he shot his wad, twice onto the floor under the wooden horse. Finally Jarrod slumped down over the horse, sweat run off his body. “Good, that’s very good, Bitch. Obey and serve” said The Biker. “You will obey and serve dick and only dick, do you understand Bitch?”

“Obey and serve dick and only dick” said Jarrod, any resistance Jarrod might have had was now long gone. Jarrod’s only thoughts now were of serving dick, and man’s essences. “You will now obey and serve dick...” Ordered The Biker, he was jerking his cock to get it hard. “Yes will obey and serve dick, yes I will obey and serve dick, sir.” Muttered Jarrod. “...you will now obey and serve dick” The Biker ordered, again. “Yes sir, obey and serve dick” Jarrod said, as he lifted up his head. The Biker reached forward, and grabbed Jarrod’s ears, he pulled Jarrod’s head up, and forewords. The head of The Biker’s now erect dick touched Jarrod’s lips. Jarrod opened his mouth, ready to take in The Biker’s erect dick. The Biker started pushing his dick into Jarrod’s mouth.

Jarrod’s mouth encircled The Biker’s dick, his tongue explored the texture of The Bikers hard throbbing member. The taste of The Biker’s dick aroused Jarrod; he felt his own dick swell. The Biker’s hefty nuts hit Jarrod on his chin. “Oh yes, fuck oh god.” Yelled The Biker, as Jarrod vacuumed his nuts into his mouth, and rolled them around. “I’m can’t hold...Going to cummm.” Whimpered The Biker, as he lost control, and cum. Jarrod felt The Biker push his dick into his mouth, deeper, just before he cum. “Yes, oh yes.” Gasped The Biker, as he pulls out of Jarrod.

The Biker untied Jarrod from the wooden horse, but he remained over the horse he had not been told to move. The Biker moved away from Jarrod and moved over to the bed. The Biker popped a super-strength Viagra, and lay on the bed. He jerked his cock a few times. The Biker’s manhood rose to full erection again, it was waving about in the air. “Sit on my cock and fuck yourself bitch.” The Biker told Jarrod. Jarrod got up off the wooden horse and moved slowly forewords and onto the bed, so he was crouching over The Biker’s erect dick. In a powerful thrust down, Jarrod impaled himself onto The Biker’s erect dick. Jarrod whimpered as The Biker’s rock hard dick entered his hole, then he started to move up, and down on The Biker’s dick. He could feel the prickly sensation of The Biker’s pubic hair on his butt as he fastened his pace, and took in more cock. Suddenly The Biker grunted pushed upwards hard, and cum into Jarrod’s arse-hole.

“Uhhh...Uhhh...Ahhh.” Whimpered Jarrod, as he felt cum enter his arse for the first time. The Biker pushed Jarrod off his dick, but had him remain crouched over it. Because of the super-strength Viagra in no time at all, The Biker’s dick was fully erect again. Jarrod did not need telling a second time, he impaled himself on The Biker’s hard dick. But this time it took only a few downward thrusts by Jarrod on The Biker’s cock, before The Biker cum. The Biker was now so turn on, that he was pushing the butt-plug in and out his arse, fucking himself. “Oh fuck. What’s wrong with me?” Cried The Biker. “This is wrong I must think clearly. Oh fuck!” He moaned as he fucked himself even harder with the butt-plug. With a great effort The Biker managed to stop fucking himself with the plug, and pull it completely out of his arse. “Off my cock and sleep bitch!” The Biker ordered Jarrod, who pulled himself off The Biker’s cock, his head fell onto his chest and he fell on his side fast sleep beside The Biker.

The Biker got off the bed and rushed from the room, leaving Jarrod on the bed. After a few minutes the leather covered figure entered the room, quickly he placed an M.P.3 and headphones on Jarrod’s head, and started the M.P.3. The figure kept looking at the open door as whatever was on the M.P.3 run its course straight into Jarrod’s brain.

TO BE CONTINUED.