The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’d like to thank ”Sub Male“ for helping me proofread Doublespeak. Thanks!

Do as you will but do no harm.

Doublespeak

Chapter 3

There was a growing sense of unrest on the ship. Rumors were spreading among the civilians like wildfire. As the rumors spread, the unidentified rock transformed into an abandoned alien ship, then to a full battle vessel. The captain had to address the ship on the second day.

“By now you have most likely heard certain rumors. Since there will always be rumors, I do not normally comment upon them, but today I will make an exception. Yes, there was an unidentified object in the vicinity of the ship with a similar speed to ours. Preliminary scans told us it was just a rock. To be on the safe side we sent out a crew to examine it and they confirmed that, as expected, it was only a rock. There is no need to be concerned. As a purely precautionary measure we are changing course and increasing security activities throughout the ship.”

Sophie had noticed that there had been more than one course change. Being part of the military contingent bred a certain feeling of responsibility, a need to remain calm and composed to a level beyond what was normal for most civilians. Even so, there was still unrest among the Star Fleet personnel below command level, most of whom felt that the course changes could only mean one thing: they were lost, unable to find their way out of this dark cloud.

There was some real tension in the air. The captain’s speech had made some difference but the civilians were restless, and even the Star Fleet personnel were uneasy. The ship’s command had to take actions, and they were in fact doing so. Privileges were being shuffled around, work duties were again reassigned or changed. Some of the changes were quite aggressive and definitely out of the ordinary.

Sophie was on her way to a meeting regarding one such a change. This time it was related to the living quarters for noncommissioned officers.

As she walked, Sophie was thinking not about the meeting but about her squad. Over the last few days Sophie had been avoiding her own squad. Not because of the incident with the rock, but because of what had happened before it. The conversation while out in space had been embarrassingly sexual, with her talking about sleeping naked and Chance describing herself as some kind of helpful Natural Order slave. Sophie could not recall why she had allowed the conversation to go wild like that, but she knew it had been strangely arousing.

Sophie stepped into the briefing room from the back. As she took a seat she noticed that many of the officers present in the room were Natural Order members. Sophie wasn’t surprised though: she’d seen a definite and sharp increase in membership recently.

Lieutenant Mendelson gave the briefing. He was brief and to the point, explaining that food rations and drink rations were both being increased. He was frank that the intentions of this move was to make people feel better. On the flip side, the length of the work shifts would be extended. Busy people spread fewer rumors.

At the end Lieutenant Mendelson allowed another lieutenant to take the podium. Sophie recognized him: it was the lieutenant who had been with Fabian when she arrived for cleaning duty the other day.

“Natural Order members, stay. Everyone else, you’re dismissed,” he said, his voice powerful and clear. The few who were not members of the Natural Order filed out. Once the only people left in the room were Natural Order members he continued, “I am Lieutenant Grey. I will represent the Natural Order today regarding some special considerations which have been found to be in order.”

Sophie still didn’t consider herself a real member of the Natural Order. Nonetheless, she wore the Order’s clothes and collar and Fabian had prevented her from getting her normal uniform back. She had to play the part and so she had remained as those not in the Order left.

There were about a dozen female Natural Order members in the room, all of them dressed in skirts. And even though all of them were corporals or higher, each and everyone wore a collar.

Lieutenant Grey had gone quiet and he remained so until every other person had left, including Lieutenant Mendelson. Then Grey spoke again. “Good. You are all sexual, submissive officers,” he started.

Sophie felt a bit nauseated but she was used to it. It passed quicker than usual.

“You’re all self sacrificing officers,” he said. The girls in the room all seemed to relax simultaneously. “As such you realize that sometimes it takes a little bit more from a few to help the many. Today I will present such an opportunity to you. The Natural Order has petitioned the captain to allow all Natural Order members of the ship to add their own unique contributions to the effort of maintaining order and calmness on this ship.

“The Order made a couple of suggestions, and these suggestions are currently being implemented among some civilians and Star Fleet personnel. However, your Lieutenant Mendelsson disagreed with the specifics of the instructions for his subordinates. In particular, he did not think it was appropriate for superiors to give such instructions.”

He paused, looking at Sophie for a moment. Perhaps he recognized her. Sophie shifted her weight uncomfortably, remembering standing stark naked next to Fabian as Grey gave them both orders.

Grey continued. “That’s why I’m here today. I will help you establish your own measures, thus allowing you to set your own rules and satisfy Lieutenant Mendelsson.”

Everyone in the room was quite focused on Grey. Sophie glanced at the girl sitting next to her to find that she was leaning forward in rapt attention. Sophie didn’t realize until then that she was doing the same thing. She blushed slightly and straightened her back.

“The situation aboard this ship calls for an increased focus on sating the needs of the civilians. In line with this we wish to reduce the amount of resources used by the military personnel, and increase our level of service mindedness. This should ensure a smooth continued trip,” Grey explained.

“As Natural Order members, I think you girls will be able to take it even further than the average personnel. Therefore I would like to ask you for your ideas and suggestions for rules and regulations that would embarrass, humiliate and arouse you girls.”

There was absolute silence in the room.

The lieutenant repeated himself. “As I said, I need ideas for rules and regulations that would emphasize frugality and assistance.”

Finally the girls seemed to catch on. There was some mumbling and whispering but no-one offered a suggestion.

Grey said, “Go ahead, offer good sexual ideas.”

Sophie felt her head spin slightly, and apparently she wasn’t alone as the whispering stopped as on cue.

Grey repeated himself, “Go ahead, offer good contextual ideas.”

The whispering picked up again.

Finally a girl on the far left with blonde hair and pretty eyes spoke. “I suppose we could have more patrols. Show that the ship is protected.”

Sophie thought that sounded like a good idea. Grey didn’t look like he shared the opinion. “That’s a good idea but it’s not humiliating,” he said sternly.

Sophie didn’t hear him but as he seemed to do often, Grey repeated himself: “That’s a good idea but it’s implemented already.”

There was a longer silence this time. A couple of times an officer would lift a hand for a moment and then lower it again.

Finally the blonde girl on the left side tried a second idea. She was much more hesitant now and Sophie thought she looked nervous. “We could share more resources, uh, like quarters and showers.”

Grey nodded slightly. “Go on, make it worse.”

The girl didn’t seem to hear him but she did lick her lips and after another moment of silence she looked embarrassed and added, “We could try to make it a general rule for Natural Order members. Save resources on a larger scale.”

Grey nodded slowly. “Good. As all of you members have collars on, we can use the presence of such a collar as an indicator of the need to obey these additional regulations.”

The girl next to Sophie blushed lightly. She was a brunette—Corporal Rachel Sanders according to her name tag. “I agree with that,” she said. She looked antsy, squirming lightly in her seat like if she wanted to get out of there. At the same time she was enormously focused on Lieutenant Grey.

“Me too, I do like that idea,” a girl from the back added. Her voice was somehow sultry like if she was talking to a lover.

This prompted Sophie to glance around. She was surprised to see many of the girls behaving similar to Rachel Sanders. It was almost like if they were all aroused. The idea was absurd, but that’s what it looked like. Sophie made a mental note of the weirdness of it but she found to her embarrassment that she was too horny herself not to listen to the conversation, and she promptly returned her attention to it.

There seemed to be a hint of a smirk on Grey’s lips as he looked out over the gathered officers. “You can do worse,” he encouraged.

Sophie didn’t quite hear him due to one of her many spells of nausea, but she felt eager to add her own opinion. “What if we kept pushing with the clothes conservation too?” she offered.

There was a murmur of agreement.

“Very well,” Grey said. “What did you have in mind?”

Sophie wet her lips ever so slightly. She had an idea but she wasn’t sure she should bring it up. She felt her pussy moisten up quickly as she stalled, glancing around. She was definitely not the only girl aroused in the room. She had to say it. “Maybe the collared officers could only retain a few uniforms to be used during duty only,” she said breathlessly.

There were some light sighs among the room as the implications of such a thing sunk in. Meanwhile, Grey didn’t waste time. “Good, we’ll do that. Other ideas?”

“We can ensure a minimal resource usage by Natural Order members by establishing only a few areas where collared persons may go without permission,” someone said.

Grey was definitely smiling a hint now. “Add some purely sexual things and we’re done,” he said.

Again Sophie didn’t quite hear the man. He repeated himself, “Add some purely service like things and we’re done.”

The girl on the far left side spoke again, the blonde one. She was one of a few sergeants in the room. “Perhaps it’ll be hard to enforce these new ideas. We can increase the level of uptake by getting creative with the disciplining of members who fail to comply.”

Grey nodded slowly. “And how do you think we could make our discipline more effective?” he prompted.

The girl took a long pause. Then she swallowed and said, “Uh, it may be a bit nonorthodox but I always thought the most efficient punishments involved humiliation.”

Sophie bit into her lower lip as her heart raced. There was a light sigh from the brunette, Rachel, next to Sophie.

“Very well,” Grey said. “I’m glad you have all contributed to the betterment of the ship. In summary, we will limit access for collared people to a few public areas and some designated shared quarters. We will implement humiliating punishments. And we’ll reclaim additional uniforms and clothing articles for recycling.”

Sophie noticed that Rachel had her hands tightly clasped in her lap. She appeared to be lightly rubbing her skirt with her clasped hands, close to the apex of her thighs.

* * *

The execution was swift. Sophie was assigned a new room in a new section. She would share it with two other girls now instead of just one. Julia was not one of them since Julia was not in the Natural Order.

Sophie was sitting on her new bed. One of her new roommates turned out to be the brunette from the meeting, Corporal Rachel Sanders. She was sitting next to Sophie, looking down at the floor. A girl Sophie hadn’t met before, Sergeant Sarah Whiteley, was putting some of her stuff into one of the storage compartments. There was tension in the air, and not because of the new quarters. Sophie was sure that it wasn’t about the discomfort of having a single bed to three people either.

It was about sex. At least Rachel looked as aroused as Sophie felt. The sergeant wasn’t showing arousal as much but Sophie had a feeling she too was excited.

The door slid open and Sophie was surprised to see one of the girls from the meeting standing outside. She was wearing nothing but her collar.

The whole situation was taking on a note of absurdity. There was just something wrong about it. How could all of this make sense on a spaceship like this one? And yet it so clearly made sense. Sophie shook her head in confusion.

The naked person outside was the blonde girl who had been on the leftmost side during the meeting, one of the few sergeants. “I’m Sergeant Michelle Evers,” she presented herself. She was holding a small stack of clothes pressed against the front of her body. She looked embarrassed but determined.

“Since the rooms have been arranged so that only one of you is on shift at a time, we’ve decided to implement the clothes conservation program devised earlier as follows...” She blushed lightly even that she must have said this a couple of times already. “Uhm, by only allowing one uniform per room.”

Rachel stared at Michelle. Sophie glanced up at Sarah who was no longer packing her things.

After a moment’s silence, Sarah said, “Well, my shift is now. I’ll see you guys later!” Sarah dashed for the door before anyone had time to complain.

“Hey!” Rachel said, getting up from the bed. Sarah ignored her and was already on her way down the corridor. Rachel glared after her.

Michelle was still standing at the entrance holding the small stack of clothes. She looked abashed and impatient. She was in good shape, even if her breasts were on the small side. Her sex was shaved like Sophie’s. Sophie blushed as she realized she shouldn’t be looking at things like that.

Michelle said, “Uh guys, I’d like to get back to my room soon so if you could hurry up...”

Rachel hesitated. There was another moment of silence and it dragged on this time. Michelle didn’t look too happy about it as she stood there undressed.

Finally, Sophie took the initiative. She stood up and with her heart beating hard and fast again she opened up her jacket and let it slide off her shoulders.

This was enough to prompt Rachel and they both undressed together. They folded their uniforms and handed them over to Michelle, who accepted their clothes with a quick thank you. She left without another word.

Sophie sat back down on the bed, covering her breasts with her arms and her hairless sex with her hands.

She was so aroused.

Rachel sat down too, also covering with her arms. She stared at the wall for a moment before saying, “A-at least, we’re being helpful. This should be good for the ship. Right?”

Sophie nodded slowly. “Yeah, I... think so.”

* * *

Although Sophie was outside of her quarters only rarely these days, she could tell that the ship was slowly changing. There seemed to be a very real Natural Order trend among female civilians and crew—and perhaps among the men too even that they usually didn’t have special uniforms to indicate so. Sophie would have pondered it further if she didn’t have her own problems to deal with.

Making things go around with only one uniform was close to impossible. Since the girls in the block were in the nude unless working, basic logistics became troublesome. Top of this list was eating food. Sophie didn’t know how the other girls were handling it, but as for her and her roomies they would make sure to grab a bite while on duty—either right before or right after their shifts.

This unfortunately meant that all three of them ended up constantly late to their work shifts. Sergeant Sarah Whiteley was the worst one. She had not been back from duty on time even once. And Sophie’s shift was right after Whiteley’s. Whiteley was regularly up to half an hour late, and if Sophie wanted to have time to grab some food she would end up more than an hour late. Even if Sophie stacked up on snacks at home she’d be at the very least 35 minutes late no matter what.

The situation couldn’t continue on like that for much longer.

* * *

On the tenth day of being late, Sophie found Rayler at the command console with her crew already out in space. Rayler was controlling a drone ship using a small joystick in the console. The room was dark with a big screen showing space as seen by the drone.

When Sophie cleared her throat slightly, Rayler glanced at her over his shoulder. As he went back to controlling the drone he said, “We have a mission to remove some gunk stuck to the ship hull. Pretty important one—too bad you’re so late again.”

Sophie gathered herself and walked up to the console to stand next to Rayler. She looked at the screen and saw her squad removing small rocks from little impact craters in the reinforced hull.

At least it was good to see that space out there wasn’t entirely empty, even if there was just space debris crashing into the ship.

“I’ll take over from here, Rayler,” she said after a moment.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Rayler said and took a step back, allowing Sophie to take control of the joystick. She was surprised by how smoothly that went.

Sophie hit the send button. “Alright, I’m here now. How’re things coming?”

After she received her status report, Rayler said, “You know, they’ve been covering well for you.”

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked.

“Chance and Revend have been making it seem like you’ve been on time.”

Sophie nodded slightly. “I have had other things to deal with,” she lied. What would Rayler know about her duties anyhow?

“Really?” he asked. He was standing close to her, right behind her. “Like what?”

She focused on the screen. “That’s none of your business.”

“Well, if you’ve had legitimate business elsewhere, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if I talked to Lieutenant Mendelson about it.”

Sophie glared at Rayler for a second before looking back at the screen. “Are you trying to threaten me?”

“Do you feel threatened?”

She lifted her chin. “No.”

There was some silence. Sophie moved the search light of the drone a little bit to help Song see better.

“I think you’ve been goofing off and that’s why you’ve been late every day for more than a week. The other day you even missed Lieutenant Mendelson’s briefing. It didn’t seem like he was aware of any other duties you may have. He even appeared irritated.”

Sophie was quiet now. She swallowed.

The silence dragged on as the work outside with removing the little rocks was excruciatingly slow.

“Oh well, I’ll just go and have a chat with the old man,” Rayler said, feigning a yawn.

“What do you want, Rayler?” Sophie asked, an edge of hostility in her voice.

Rayler stayed right behind her. “Why don’t you tell me what’s been holding you up Corporal?”

“New regulations with the NCO quartering.” This was the truth, and she tried to make it sound like routine stuff.

“See, it wasn’t that hard was it?” Rayler said. “I already knew that actually.”

Sophie blushed lightly. He knew? She focused yet harder on the screen.

“Your roommate, Rachel Sanders, is a sort of friend of mine,” Rayler claimed. “She’s one of my proteges in the Natural Order.”

Sophie hadn’t been to the Natural Order meetings she had been called to, and she had ignored all of that business to the greatest extent possible. She didn’t know what a protege was in the Natural Order but she could guess.

The drone was not very intelligent and required constant course adjustments or it’d drift away. Sophie was thankful for that right now because else she’d feel prompted to turn around and stare at Rayler.

Rayler made a pause and the lowered his voice slightly. “Rachel gave me a description of your body,” he said. “Not bad.”

Sophie wished Rayler would have a sudden heart attack. Why was he doing this?

Rayler came a little bit closer from behind. “You know, if you’re a Servile Natural Order member you should also be a protege of someone.”

Sophie didn’t like where this was going. “What makes you think I’m anything like that?” she tried to defend herself.

“I actually don’t know if you’re a follower or a servile,” Rayler admitted. Sophie was still trying to decide if she should feel relieved or just altogether horrified when Rayler added, “But Rachel told me you don’t have pubic hair, just like a Servile girl.”

Sophie was very embarrassed now. “That is still none of your business,” she repeated.

“You know, I think you’re getting into trouble from every end right now. Your Star Fleet career is at risk due to your constant tardiness, and at the same time you’ve been shunning your Natural Order responsibilities. Doesn’t look good.”

“What makes you think I care about the Natural Order anyhow?”

That made Rayler quiet for a moment. Song reported that he had almost half of the rocks out now.

“I think you should care, Corporal,” Rayler said, his voice serious.

“Well, I don’t,” Sophie stated flatly.

“Then I’ll make you care,” Rayler said, the tone of his voice low. “Unless you want our lieutenant to know about your recent performance.”

Sophie tried to look indifferent and focused on what she was doing. She moved the searchlight further towards the side, following Song, Revend and Chance as they worked.

Rayler lowered his voice to a whisper. “You’re servile. You need to be someone’s protege in the Natural Order. You make me your mentor and I’ll protect your career,” he said.

Song had time to finish another square meter of work, as Sophie and Rayler both were watching the work progress in silence.

Sophie felt lost. She had always been a tougher build than most girls, but these last days she just couldn’t seem to help herself. She just kept giving in.

Not that she could give in to these demands. One of her own subordinates was basically asking to turn the tables on her, with her permission.

He was pushing a painful point though. If she kept being late, she would get into trouble. It was unlikely she’d ‘lose her career’ as Rayler was insinuating, but it sure wouldn’t be good. At the very least she’d end up with extra duty to make up for her tardiness. And without a uniform to wear outside of her normal hours, that could be a million times more humiliating than any demands Rayler could cook up.

She drew a deep breath. “Fine. We can make some kind of trade. I don’t want you to be causing trouble with the lieutenant, even if I think there’s no actual problem.”

Rayler remained standing right behind her back. She imagined she could feel his grin against the back of her neck. “All I’m asking you to do is to fulfill your duties in the Natural Order, which you’ll have to do anyhow as long as you’re a member.”

She hadn’t been planning to be a member for long but she had no idea how to get back her normal uniform. She felt her sex tingle lightly as she recalled the most recent fucking by Fabian and how little she had fought it. “Yeah, yeah. What duties?” She tried to sound detached from the issue.

“Like I said, Servile members need to have a mentor.”

“And you want to be that mentor?”

“Yeah.”

“Well ok. You’re now my ‘mentor’. Have a blast.”

Rayler didn’t seem to like her tone. He came closer, close enough that she could feel his breath on her neck. “You realize a Servile girl is meant to be obedient to her mentor, right?” he asked in that low voice.

Sophie thought about how she had been masturbating herself to sleep every night recently, thinking about obedience. She founds herself blushing lightly, and again she tried to focus herself on the work she was performing with the joystick. She didn’t know why but it turned out to be hard to focus and she was feeling a light tremble in her body.

She nodded slowly. She was more uncertain about her choice now, and decided against saying anything. But even just nodding felt... somehow good. Rayler was her subordinate at work, but on a personal level he was much more aggressive and assertive than she had ever been. At least according to her body it seemed to somehow make sense to... be more responsive to him. She felt another shiver run down her back. And what was worse than the impulses she was feeling due to Rayler’s pushy behavior, was that the sensation of standing there with no panties under her little skirt made her feel more vulnerable than she ever had after attaining her rank.

Rayler was perhaps aware of her vulnerable state of mind, and so he did not relent. “It’s a privilege for you to have me as your mentor. I can decide I don’t want to extend that privilege to you anymore.”

The threat was clear to Sophie. She didn’t answer.

“So do you understand your commitment here?” he asked.

Sophie had hoped the mission would be over by now, but instead it kept dragging on. Song was moving ever so slowly over the hull, picking little rocks out. She shivered lightly again. “I... I get it,” she said, her voice more quiet and soft than she had intended. Not at all like a Corporal talking to her soldier.

“Tell me what you’re committing to do,” Rayler pressed her, his voice hard and authoritative, yet not loud.

Sophie felt cornered. For a moment she thought about Rachel and how Rayler had alleged Rachel was his protege. In her imagination she had a vivid image of the girl kneeling, naked, a leash to her collar. Sophie blushed slightly again.

“Tell me,” Rayler demanded.

“I’m committing to... be your protege and behave accordingly or lose the position.”

Rayler accepted the answer with a light pat on her skirt clad behind—it was the first time he actually touched her. She steeled herself not to jerk. “Let me test your understanding,” he said.

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked, uncertain. She redoubled her focus on the view screen, trying to look distracted. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She was so nervous and stiff now that she could feel the hairs on her neck. Her nipples felt stiff against the material of her jacket.

The only reply was a whisper close to her ear that made her shiver. “If you’re a good protege you’ll stand still and be quiet.”

Sophie suddenly knew what Rayler meant as his hand on her behind started to circle around her. She felt another shiver run down her spine. It took a lot of effort to focus on the simple job she had as she maneuvered the drone to its final position.

She felt her pulse thunderous in her head as she found herself not reaching down to stop Rayler’s hand. Why was she letting this happen? Was it all about the blackmail or did some part of her actually enjoy losing?

He reached for the waistband of her skirt, and she let him. She was just standing there, shocked by the strength of the submissive feelings it brought forth in her. Rayler hooked a finger into the waistband. She bit into her lip, knowing things would never be the same again if she gave in to Rayler’s demands. She knew she was about to do something she had never done before: show submissiveness in a way that truly mattered and was undebatable.

She was dripping wet.

Rayler slowly started to ease the skirt down, giving her plenty of time to react. But she didn’t.

“Good girl,” Rayler whispered into her ear. She shivered again.

She felt the skirt start slipping off her hips. The next moment the skirt was in a pile around her feet and she was revealed. The short top did not cover her. Her bare, still hairless sex was now uncovered to one of her own marines.

Why wasn’t she fighting it?

Because she was supposed to obey. She swallowed and shook her head. No, because she was being blackmailed and forced. That was it. Had to be it.

Rayler didn’t hesitate—his hand continued downwards to touch her. Sophie couldn’t believe it was happening, but his finger slid over her bare slit, making her shudder. He curled his finger into her needy sex and she knew her body was giving it a warm welcome.

She let out a soft little moan.

“Good Servile girl,” Rayler continued to coax her. He seemed to have a hard on—something was pressing against her from behind. He slowly caressed her sex, fingering it with a low intensity that somehow was driving Sophie crazy. She whimpered softly.

The work outside was done and she had to give the order for the crew to start coming back in. She hit the intercom, but her breath was already being made heavy by Rayler’s unrelenting caress of her revealed sex. She let go of the button and whimpered softly.

Rayler chuckled. “Such a sensitive girl you are,” he told her quietly. He was just teasing her now, she thought.

She hit the intercom again, steeling herself as well as she could. “Alright, well done out there. Hang on to the drone for transport back in.”

The moment she took her finger off the button she whimpered again. Her body was responding quickly to Rayler’s manipulation. Sophie would have imagined that she would have felt disgusted by the whole thing ordinarily, but now it was driving her crazy.

As Song, Revend and Chance grabbed onto the drone, Sophie turned it around and controlled it to approach one of the service ports. She was having great difficulty performing even this simple task as Rayler now was fingering her in earnest.

There was no end to the shame Sophie felt about it, but Rayler’s actions actually felt good and as the minutes passed an orgasm was building inside of her even as she brought her crew back to the ship. Just as the service port closed and the drone was safely inside, Sophie was on the verge of an orgasm, her body tense and her mind frantic, unable to fight it.

“I want to see more of that nice obedient side,” Rayler whispered. At this point Sophie was finally beyond embarrassment so she just whimpered in response. Rayler’s fingers had slowed down just enough to keep her from cumming. “Ask me for permission to cum,” he demanded.

Sophie whimpered again. She didn’t want to obey, and she certainly didn’t want to beg. But Rayler kept teasing her needy slit and she knew that right then her squad was coming to the command room and she was half-naked and aroused. She had to end this one way or another, quickly.

Somehow the submissive way seemed like the easier one, even at the cost for her ego.

“Please let me cum,” she begged, her voice quiet but clear. She was squirming under the now light touch of Rayler’s fingers. As she said it she felt a wash of pleasure again like if submissiveness on its own was pleasant.

It wasn’t enough. “Are you a Servile girl?” Rayler asked, his teasing fingers never leaving her. Sophie cringed because she didn’t want to label herself like that, and definitely not out loud. Was she a Servile girl now? Her body was screaming that she was. Rayler needed more. “You can come if you tell me that you’re a Servile girl.”

Sophie moaned, her humiliation complete as she was made to confess her role to one of her own subordinates: “Yes, I am a Servile girl!” she whimpered, dropping her head. “May I please cum now?”

Rayler didn’t hold back anymore. He fingered her deeply without being rough, and it was just enough to bring Sophie over. A moment later she was whimpering as the orgasm hit her, waves of pleasure shooting up her back.

She had barely gotten her skirt back on when her squad came into the command room. She was flushed and felt awkward standing before her squad with Rayler lined up with them. She was trying hard to hide it as she told her squad they’d done a good job.

She dismissed the squad.

“I think our jobs are getting less exciting by the day,” Revend complained as he was leaving.

“I’ve done a lot of alternative duty recently,” Chance answered.

Thankfully Rayler left without a word.