The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Douchebag: Behavioural Reform.

Grade A Douchebag, Griff Keller, imprisoned for beating up and rape thirteen gay man, the beating and rape of his now Ex-Wife, and the beating and rape of his Ex-wife’s 18 year old son, (who Keller thought was gay), sat in the holding cell of the Sexual Offenders Facility. After his arrest, and conviction for the attacks, and several other crimes it was thought by the public at large that he would be sentenced too, a life sentence, without out Parole. But Keller’s Attorney, who was also his twin brother, managed too negotiate a plea-bargain in which Keller served only Five years. There was a public outcry, but the court of appeal up-held the sentence.

Keller had now, almost served his five years sentence, he would soon be a free man, and this was his last visit to the Sexual Offenders Facility, before he was released from prison, and become a free man again. Today, Keller readied himself for his last interview with Doctor. The miscreant Douchebag turned his head to face the steel door of the holding cell. He heard the rattling of the locking mechanism. As the door open, Keller smiled in the faces of Doctor Mailer, and Officer Taron. “Good morning, Shitheads.” Said Keller, “Why the fuck am I here. I’m a free man in a few days’ time, so I don’t see the fucking point of my being here?”

The two men had heard it all before, the insults , Keller’s lack of remorse, (in fact, the unrepentant Griff Keller had bragged about how his fifteen victims had enjoyed being beaten and raped), and it seemed that Keller wasn’t about to change his ways now, that he would be a free man in a few days, time. Doctor Mailer, and Officer Taron stepped into the cell; Taron’s guard detail could be seen standing behind Mailer and Taron. “Despite the fact that you’re soon being a free man, you are still mandatory obliged to attend therapy sessions and interviews with me, until the day of your release?” Said Doctor Mailer, Keller did not say anything to this, he just rattled the travel chains he still had on.

“Now Officer Taron, if you and your guard detail would be so kind as too take Keller, to therapy room 69, the sooner we can get this over with, the better?” The Doctor said, on hearing this Keller looked up at the two men before him. In all of his visits to the Sexual Offenders Facility, he had never heard of, or been taken too, therapy room 69, before. “Yes, sir.” Officer Taron said, nodding as he and the guard detail pulled Keller to his feet, and out of the cell. Mailer watched, smiling.

Officer Taron and the guard detail led Keller still in transport chains down a dim lit corridor from the holding cell. When Keller reached a room with 69 on the door, he questioned Officer Taron. “What the fuck is going on, why are you taking me to this room?” But, Officer Taron did not answer Keller. The detail led Keller to a chair in the middle of the room. “Sit down.” Keller refused. Officer Taron pushed Keller into the chair. “Now, stay still.” Keller stood up again, “Fuck you.” He spat, but Officer Taron push Keller back down into the chair again.

This time before Keller could do anything, Officer Taron, and the guard detail had strapped Keller into the chair. “Boys, undo the upper chains after you secure his legs.” Officer Taron said. The other officers undid Keller’s transport chains and attached the leg chains to anchors in the floor of the room. Once they secured Keller, Officer Taron retrieved his communication device and said, “Keller is secured.”

“Copy that. Detail depart.” Came Doctor Mailer’s reply, “Copy.” Officer Taron replied. With that Officer Taron and the guard detail left the room, leaving Keller alone, strapped to the chair, his legs secured chained to the stone floor.

Several minutes later, Doctor Mailer entered the room where Keller was restrained. “Why the fuck are you doing this, cunt?” Keller said. Keller did not notice the motorcycle helmet in the Doctor’s hands. Before Keller could squirm, Doctor Mailer placed the helmet on Keller’s head. Using the remote control in his hands, Doctor Mailer activated the flashing lights and electrodes of the helmet. Within seconds, Keller started screaming as the electrical impulses began the process of ‘behavioural reform’ in his brain; the process was not approved by the State Legislature, or authorized by the prison service.

“Good night, Douchebag.” Mailer said, and he smiled. He despised Keller’s arrogant demeanour, his refusal to admit that he raped, beaten, fucked and harmed all those people, including his wife and Step son. Keller, even today a few days before his release from prison, continued to deny his crime, or any wrong doing. ‘I beat the fuck out of them, raped and fucked them. All of them had a good time.’ was Keller’s constant refrain.

In forty eight hours, time, Griff Keller would be no more. Yes, his identity would remain the same. His papers would reflect his face and demographics. The personality—the brain—would never be the same. Mailer, however, was now deviated from the approved behavioural reform regimen. Keller the sexual aggressor would become Keller the cunted bottom boy. He would never attack another woman or man. His submissive personality would supplant the uber-alpha. Arrogance would be replaced with kindness.

But he had plans for Keller. He had endured the arrogant rapist twice a week for the last five years: Keller had been brought too the Clinic for therapy and interviews with Mailer. Despite Keller’s verbal harassment, and arrogance Mailer found himself inexplicably attracted to Keller, despite that fact that Keller’s now Ex-wife, was Mailer’s sister. Mailer had tweaked the ‘behavioural reform’ technology and fine-tuned Keller’s reprogramming, with the remote to make Keller his boy toy. He would ‘cunt’ Keller and lock his cock in a steel cage, making sure that he never assaulted anyone ever again.

Mailer turned out the lights and stepped out of the room. He watched the flashing lights dance upon the stone walls of the cell. He smiled and nodded ‘yes’. “Good night, Douchebag.” He said as he closed the door.

Two days later, Mailer entered the stone cell. After forty eight hours, the lights still continued to flash from the helmet. Mailer engaged the remote and extinguished the device. Mailer slowly removed the helmet. He smiled. “Hello, Keller.”

“Hello.”, Keller replied. “How are you today Keller?” Mailer asked. “I’m well, Sir. Thank you for asking.” Keller answered. “Keller, the missus, hasn’t done her duty lately. So would you mind?” Mailer asked. “It would be my pleasure, Sir.” Keller replied. Mailer smiled. Even from the tone of Keller’s voice, Mailer knew that Biff Keller, the rapist, was gone. In his place, Biff Keller, bitch boy, had surfaced. Keller was now polite, apologetic and ready to suck cock at the slightest request.

Mailer walked to the door and called out, “Guards.” When Officer Taron, and the guard detail entered the room, Mailer said, “Please undo the straps and transport him to my office. He has a second therapy session, later today, after his interview with me.” The Doctor said. “Sure thing, Doctor Mailer.” Officer Taron replied.

Within several minutes, Mailer locked the door of his office down the corridor from the room where Keller had spent the last forty eight hours. Keller was restrained in a travel chair, which stood in the middle of the room. Mailer walked over to Keller and released him from the travel chair; and told Keller to stand up. Keller did as he had been told to do. “Get on your knees, bitch boy.” Mailer barked. Keller knelt on the carpeted floor. Mailer whipped out his erect piece of meat and shoved it down Keller’s throat. “Suck it, bitch boy.”

And suck it; Keller did, like an expert. Mailer closed his eyes. “Just as I hoped.” It did not take the Doctor too long to blow his nut; his thick grainy cum filled Keller’s mouth. Keller swallowed every drop of Mailer’s cum, after which Keller licked the Doctor’s semi-hard cock clean of Cum. Once Keller had finished licking cleaning Mailer’s cock, Mailer pushed his cock back into his trousers and zipped up, Keller remained on his knees on the carpeted floor of the office.

“Stand up bitch boy?” Mailer ordered, Keller stood up, “Good, bitch boy. Now sit back in the travel chair.” Without a word, Keller sat back in the travel chair; Mailer restrained Keller back into the chair. He then stepped back from the chair, he noticed that Keller had cum round his mouth, Mailer picked up a tissue from his desk, and ripped the Cum away from around Keller’s mouth. Once this was done, the Doctor unlocked his office door, opened it, and called Officer Taron and the guard detail to take Keller back to room 69, for his final therapy session.

Several months have passed;

Keller awoke in his cheap apartment. He rose from the bed and searched for his cell phone. He found it; and read his recent text messages. He nodded ‘yes’ as he read a message from ‘MASTER’. Keller posed in front of the full-length mirror and snapped a selfie. His naked body, which was now inked with a myriad of tattoos, highlighted his taut, lien physique. His cock, locked in an acrylic cage, dangled between his legs. Keller forwarded the selfie to ‘MASTER’ as directed. Keller checked his phone, he read ‘MASTER’s reply: Be ready in an hour.

Keller understood, he walked into the shower and bathed. He cleaned his cock cage; his spoiled orgasms had clogged the piss slit of the cage. The heat of the water from the shower cleaned his cage. Using the special enema wand given to him by ‘MASTER’, Keller cleansed his anal cavity, he knew that ‘MASTER’ expected a squeaky-clean Keller, that’s why he had given Keller the special enema wand. When Keller had finished his shower and towelled himself dry, Keller donned a clean grey jockstrap, ‘MASTER’s’ preferred apparel. Keller wore nothing else in the apartment, as ‘MASTER’ had no need for Keller to wear clothes, at home. Keller walked into the living room, the cock=cage swung slightly as he walked, he sat down and watched mindless morning television, waiting for ‘MASTER’.

An hour later, Keller heard the front door open. Keller rose to his feet and stood at attention; head bowled “Good morning.” Keller said. Mailer smiled. He remembered the cocky stud from the prison, but of course, that was before Keller underwent his last two therapy sessions. Keller existed now in name only. Mailer had replaced the criminal aggressor with a submissive little bitch.

And that was what Mailer wanted, he wanted Keller to be ‘his’ little bitch. As he stared at the jockstrap-wearing stud, his body now covered in colourful tattoos, Mailer could feel his cock twitching with anticipation. Mailer unzippered his trousers. Keller quickly fell to his knees, lowered Mailer’s trouser and shorts and swallowed the good doctor’s cock. Mailer stared into Keller’s eyes. ‘Will I grow bored of Keller, my sex slave? I could always rent him out, take a break, and then take him back.’ Thought Mailer.

But, Mailer tossed those thoughts away. ‘How can I get bored with a mouth like that? And there’s always his virgin CHERRY ass to take?’ Mailer thought to himself, as Keller sucked and slurped his cock loudly, the way rambunctious porn stars did, the way Mailer liked it.

Mailer stared into Keller’s eyes and laughed. ‘To think: I had to go agenised prison regulations to get you. But it was worth it?”’ He thought to himself. The irony of those thoughts forced continued laughter from Mailer, which was only ended by Keller’s expert tongue and the impending orgasm that forced a moan from Mailer.

Epilogue;

It was late that same night, Doctor Mailer pushed the wheelchair down the dim light corridor to therapy room 69, at the door of the room, Mailer stopped; he looked down at the semi-conscious figure in the wheelchair. He smiled; the semi-conscious figure in the chair was Keller’s twin brother, the Attorney who had got him off, with such a lit sentence. Keller’s brother had turned up a few hours ago, demanding to know where his brother was, he had not been since his release several months ago.

Mailer had taken Keller’s brother into his office to have a drink and a talk about what had happened to his brother. As they talked, Mailer kept drugging the brother’s drinks, it took some doing, but finally, Keller’s brother slid from the chair, onto the floor, semi-conscious. The Doctor heaved the semi-conscious man into a wheelchair, and pushed him out of his office, to therapy room 69. Mailer pushed the chair into the room; he heaved the man out of the wheelchair, and placed him in the chair in the middle of the cell. It did not take Mailer long to strap the man into the chair, and attached the chains on his legs, and then anchoring the chains to the floor of the room, he then picked up the helmet m and remote.

The Doctor placed the helmet on Keller’s brother’s head. Using the remote control in his hands, Mailer activated the flashing lights and electrodes of the helmet. Within seconds, just like Keller his brother started screaming as the electrical impulses began the process of ‘behavioural reform’ in his brain; “Good night, Douchebag.” Mailer said, he smiled at the screaming figure in the chair, before him. Mailer despised Keller’s brother, nearly as much as he had despised Keller; the brother had the same arrogant demeanour as Keller, and the brother refused to believe that Keller had done anything wrong.

In forty eight hours, just like Keller, his brother would be no more. And just like Keller, his brother’s identity would remain the same. His papers would reflect his face and demographics. But the brother’s personality—his brain—would never be the same. Keller’ brother would become another of Mailer’s cunted bottom boys, he would never get another sex attacker off free again. Like Keller, his brother’ s submissive personality would supplant his uber-alpha, his arrogance would be replaced with kindness.

Mailer turned out the lights and stepped out of the room. He watched the flashing lights dance upon the stone walls of the cell. He smiled and nodded, “Good night, Douchebag.” He said as he closed the door.

Two days later, Mailer entered the stone cell. The lights still continued to flash from the helmet. Mailer engaged the remote and extinguished the device. Mailer slowly removed the helmet. He smiled. “Hello, Douchebag.”

“Hello.” Keller’s brother replied. “How are you today, Douchebag?” Mailer asked. “I’m well, Sir. Thank you for asking.” Keller’s brother answered. “Douchebag, the missus, hasn’t done her duty lately. So would you mind?” Mailer asked, he smiled as he remembered doing the same thing with Keller several months ago. “It would be my pleasure, Sir.” Keller’s brother replied. Mailer smiled even more. From the tone of Keller’s brother’s voice, Mailer knew that Keller’s brother, was gone. In his place, another Keller bitch boy, had surfaced. Just like Keller, his brother was polite, apologetic and ready to suck cock at the slightest request, just like Keller had been.

THE END: