The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Down in the Caves

The Resistor

The caves were very popular but there were some deeper areas that weren’t as explored. It was too great a challenge for us to pass up. We’d been spelunking for years as a team and always wanted to get a good challenge. We went early to be first ones there which was probably the biggest mistake we’d made. Deep in the caverns, we decided to take a break so we stopped to rest. I cuddled with my fiance talking about our coming wedding. Jen and Betty were two of my bride’s maids and John was Rich’s best man. So we discussed dresses and the colors I’d chosen for them.

“I want a really rich dark purple,” I said, the colors for the wedding were dark purple and white. “We really need to get out and look at bride’s maids’ dresses. I’d love to show you the gown I’m having made. It’ll be done this fall and we’ll be married in October.”

“I have my tux picked out and those for my groom’s men,” Rich said, a tender smile to come his lips. “As my best man you’ll be in charge of that bachelor party, John.” We all had a chuckle.

“I have a wild party planned,” his best friend said, getting a mock ‘glare’ from me. “The strippers are hot babes…”

“There’d better not be strippers, John,” I said, doing my best not to start laughing. “Rich might not want to marry me when he sees the sexy ladies…”

“Not hardly, Alison,” he said, kissing me softly to show his love. “I’ve been ‘chasing’ you for a long time… So I’m not giving you up for any other woman…” Our loving kiss got a sigh from my future bride’s maids.

“That’s so romantic,” Jen said, her eyes watching me and Rich share a moment of love. “I wish Mick was that romantic… You should give him some lessons, Rich…” My beloved gave me one more kiss then stood up.

“Let’s get going, guys,” he said, the four of us standing up. “It’s Alison’s turn to choose a tunnel to follow.” I looked around with our lights to see a tunnel that was big enough for us to walk down.

“This one,” I said, pointing to the tunnel of my choice. “If it doesn’t lead to another cavern pretty quick we’ll just turn back. I really want to get to the bridal shop today after a nice shower.”

“All right, my love,” Rich said. I led the way down the tunnel when I noticed something strange in the walls.

“Are those quartz crystals in the wall?” I asked, not sure the little crystals were quartz. We stopped to take a closer look at the spikes of the crystals. “You’re into geology, Jen… What do you think?” My dear friend stepped close to take a hard look.

“These crystals are really strange,” she said, this coming from a geology student working on her master’s degree. “I don’t think they’re quartz… I’m not sure what they are… I wish I had a hammer with me to take some back with me.” She gave a frown of irritation as she studied the shards of crystals.

“Let’s see if we can find some loose ones down the tunnel,” Betty suggested and it was our best bet to find them.

“Sounds good to me,” Jen said, anxious to get her hands on some of the crystals. “I don’t know what they are and I want to know… It might be a new crystal… That would make my master’s degree a lot easier if I discover a new form of crystal.” The enthusiasm in her voice had the rest of us smiling. Jen really loved geology which was easy to see to all of us.

“Ok… Let’s go crystal hunting,” I said, my best friend nearly squealing with her delight. Grinning, she led the way down the tunnel testing different crystals to see if one was loose enough to pull out. In a few minutes we came to a three way split. The crystals were only in the one in the center. We stopped to consider turning back. It would be deadly to lose our way in a maze of tunnels.

“Damn,” she said, disappointment in her eyes as she knew the dangers as well as all of us but Jen didn’t give up easily. “I have an idea, guys… We can’t all go down the crystal tunnel but what if you tied a rope to my harness so I could go a little further… I really want a crystal…” You could hear the desperation in her voice as she turned to look at the four of us. My eyes went to Rich for a moment considering her plan.

“All right, Jen,” I said, though I really felt it was a bad idea. We tied a rope to her harness which I checked to make sure it wasn’t going to untie. “But not too far, Jen… We can’t lose you in the tunnel…”

“All right, Alison,” she said, bravely starting down the crystal tunnel alone. John let the rope go out keeping a sharp eye on the tension so he knew it was still tied to her. In a moment, the rope stopped moving out. The next thing we heard was a loud scream then the rope started pulling out really fast. John grabbed it then braced thinking she’d fallen down a hole in the tunnel. We all grabbed the rope to stop it but it started pulling us down the tunnel. “What the hell is happening?” I hissed, not willing to let go of the rope. Suddenly, the rope stopped moving and went slack. A groan of horror went around the group looking down at the rope.

“Oh god…” Betty moaned, bursting into tears sure that our dear friend had fallen into a hole and the rope broke. Slowly, John started pulling the rope up as tears went down my devastated eyes.

“I shouldn’t have let her go, Rich,” I said, heavy guilt washing over me. “I had a feeling something bad was going to happen… I shouldn’t have let her go down the tunnel…”

“It’s not your fault, Alison,” my beloved said, though his words were little comfort. “She wanted to go by herself… She should’ve known better than to go down a tunnel we didn’t know…” As he was trying to comfort me a strange sound filled the tunnel we’d been dragged into. It sounded for the world like cicadas.

“Ok… What the hell is that?” John hissed, the last of the rope coming out of the tunnel. We all stared in total shock when we saw some sort of slime that seemed to be dissolving the rope. The cicada sounds were getting louder and I knew we had to get out of there fast.

“We’ve got to get out of here,” I growled, and the four of us turned to run back up the tunnel we’d been dragged down. At the junction of the three tunnels the one we’d come down was plugged with a white silky material. Our collective jaws hit the stone floor as our way to escape was suddenly blocked.

“What the hell is that crap blocking the tunnel?” Rich hissed. The cicada sounds were still getting louder joined by a clicking noise. Something really nasty was coming up the crystal tunnel dread gripping all of us. Our lights reflected off of very large eyes that sent us into a panic. Grabbing my hand, Rich and I sprinted down the tunnel on the right. Betty and John went down the tunnel on the left. Both proved to be futile attempts to escape. As we ran the cicada whine and clicking kept getting closer. Without warning, the tunnel was blocked by the white silky stuff. Desperate, Rich and I pulled out our matching hunting knives to start slashing at the blockage. This only trapped our arms in the goo holding us tightly. Terrified, the harder we struggled the more we were stuck in the silky goo. The cicada whine was right behind us. Looking over my shoulder, I saw an insect like creature not far from us. My mouth opened for a gut wrenching scream bringing Rich around to see the horrifying creature. The thing’s ‘tail’ came up under its body to shoot some sort of mist at us. The smell was sickly pungent turning my stomach. My head started to spin but I didn’t fall, neither did Rich. Cocking its ant like head, the creature shot another burst of the disgusting mist directly into our faces. A wave of intense dizziness swept over my body driving me to my knees. A third shot of the mist knocked me out cold. The last thing I saw before I lost consciousness was the strange insect standing over us. Terror gripped me as the black void took away my mind.

Slowly waking, the first thing to come to my mind was the insect creature. My eyes snapped open to look around in horror. I was held down by white goo on my hands and knees. My clothing was gone scaring me all the more. I managed to turn my head to see Rich was in the same position also naked. When I tried to speak to him I realized there was something in my mouth. It tasted terrible and held my mouth closed. Rich shook his head a little realizing the same thing I had about being trapped on his hands and knees. Frantically, he looked around till he saw me not far from him. His mouth was plugged like mine and I could see in his mouth that it was more of that white silky stuff. He struggled for a moment but there was no way for him to escape the goo. We regretted his struggles really quick when two of the large insect creatures came into the ‘room’ we were in. There was a strange yellow light glowing from all around us letting me take a good look at the things. They were about the size of a small horse with four legs. There was a tail that looked like a scorpion’s tail complete with the stinger. The insects had the heads of ants with large mandibles like army ants. With long antennae, the beasts were a blotchy dark orange though it was a little difficult to be sure in the yellow light. One of the insects moved to stand over Rich while the other stood over me. Unable to see what the one over me was doing, I looked over at Rich to see what was happening to him. A thick tentacle dropped from an opening at the rear of the monster that was when I felt a ‘tentacle’ touch my bottom.

‘Oh god,’ I thought, panicked to be trapped on my hands and knees. The tentacle moved over my rump then worked its way down till it found my vaginal opening. The tentacle started to work its way in till it reached my hymen. I’d always been proud to be a virgin even at twenty. It was a matter of honor to me. In a moment, the tentacle thrust its way through my maidenhood. The pain made me fling my head back but the stuff in my mouth kept me silent. I turned to look at my fiancé to see he was silently screaming. The tentacle of the bug over him had the large tentacle in his ass. Tears ran down my ashen cheeks to see him in such great pain but the tentacle in my body quickly took my attention. It had reached my cervix and probed in a gentle way. Engulfing my cervix, I felt smaller tentacles enter my uterus exploring it. The tentacles even probed my ovaries. Horrified, I struggled in the goo in a frantic need to get away from the tentacle in my sex. After a few minutes, it paused to look over at the other. The other yanked its tentacle out of Rich’s ass then reached out its antennae to touch the antennae of the one over me. The stinger on the one over Rich came down to thrust into my beloved’s back. Rich started thrashing in the goo screaming so loud that I could hear it even with his mouth gagged. In a few moments, his body went limp in the way that told you the person was dead. Silent sobs wracked my body as my mind filled with his terrible death. I became aware that the thing over me sent its antennae to attach to my temples. Tossing my head didn’t shake the things off. In a few minutes, I felt a strange presence in my mind. Without warning a tingling started over my whole body. This tingling built to a growing sexual pleasure that had me starting to moan despite my devastation at Rich’s death. As the pleasure built the tentacle yanked out of my vaginal opening. I didn’t understand what was happen but the pleasure was getting more and more intense drowning out all of thoughts.

‘Submit… Submit… Submit,’ a voice whispered in my mind. ‘Submit… Submit… Submit…’ It kept repeating the word ‘submit’ in my mind in a seductive manner. My sex was starting to drip with my juices as I got ever closer to orgasm. It was getting so hard to think past the ever increasing pleasure. I came to the edge of what I knew would be an intense orgasm but found I was stuck on the edge of the ecstasy. My mind became frenzied to orgasm.

‘Submit… Submit… Submit…’ the voice said in that seductive tone while the pleasure held me at the edge of the orgasm. ‘Submit… Submit… Submit…’ Desperate for release, I surrendered my mind to the voice. A thick tentacle thrust into my vaginal opening and the mind blowing orgasm crashed over me. My head flung back as my body shook in the throes of the most incredible pleasure I’d ever believed a woman could feel. The peak held me in the middle of the orgasm making the pleasure more and more intense. Screaming at the feeling that held my body, my mind reeled in orgasmic bliss. I couldn’t begin to consider what was happening around me, the only thing that mattered was the orgasm.

‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’ the voice whispered through the almost painful pleasure. ‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’ It felt like my mind was going to snap at the continual orgasm. The voice kept saying ‘mine’ seeming looking for an answer. My thoughts were nearly incoherent but the voice held my mind together.

‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’ it said, over and over in my mind. ‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’

‘Yours,’ I whimpered in my spinning mine.

‘Mine…’ the voice said in a firm tone still holding my mind together.

‘Yours,’ I responded. The pleasure came to a sudden stop that saved me from madness. As my mind started to clear, my body still shook with the after effect of the continual orgasm. I became aware of the tentacle leaving my body and the antennae letting go of my head. There seemed to be a strong tingling sensation in my uterus with a bit of a bloated feeling. The insect moved from standing over my body while I still tried to get my mind together. In my mind I could still ‘feel’ the presence confusing me. Tentacles came out of the beast secreting some sort of fluid that made the white goo melt away. One tentacle came up to my mouth clearing the stuff from my mouth with a soft tap. Once I was freed, I turned to look up at the insect towering over me. Terror held me as I started to really feel something going on in my uterus. My hand went down to press against my stomach over my uterus. There were several hard objects in my womb, horror washing over me. ‘Stand, mine,’ the voice in my head commanded, so I staggered to my feet, my mind spinning. Sensing the giant insect was a male, I stared up into his eyes as thoughts entered my mind that weren’t mine. I’d surrendered my mind to the monster during the mind blowing orgasm. I’d surrendered my mind and my body to this thing making me his property with no way to get out of it. I suddenly remembered what had happen to Rich in a stab of devastation. I looked to where I’d seen his body but it was gone. Tears drenched my ashen cheeks as the memory became stronger. The giant insect stroked my trembling body with his antennae and I found it strangely comforting for him to stroke me. A soft chirping like that of a cricket whispered in the room. It was a strange sound that was comforting me to ease my chaotic emotions. One antenna attached itself to my right temple while the other continued to stroke me and the chirping got louder. Slowly, the memory of Rich started to fade from my mind. My will came up to fight the power in my mind but the memory kept fading away till I couldn’t remember my beloved. When the memory was gone I sank to the floor panting hard. I knew there was something missing from my mind but I couldn’t remember anything but an aching heart. Even the aching heart started to fade though not completely. Somehow my mind was holding on to the feeling really tight not wanting to give it up. In a few moments, the antenna let go of my head and the chirping came to a stop. My eyes snapped up to the monster knowing he’d taken something from me, something important. There was rage in my mind to know he’d done something to my mind.

‘What did you take from me… Master?’ I growled in my mind. His displeasure swept over my mind bringing terror. In an instant overwhelming pain took over my body and mind. It felt like every nerve in my body was on fire. My body was convulsing on the floor as my screams ripped through the air. All at once, the pain stopped letting my body go limp on the floor. Standing over me, my master glared down in my terrified eyes. That was a punishment for angering him, one that I’d get again if I angered him again. I knew I never wanted to feel that pain again.

‘Stand, Mine,’ he snapped in my mind. I got to my feet quickly terrified of making him angry again. ‘Follow…’ With no choice in the matter, I followed the giant insect out of the chamber.

Walking down the tunnel of white silk, I looked around in wonder at all of the different insects crawling down the tunnel using the top of the tunnel. They came in bizarre shapes and a large variety of sizes. It was like being in an ant hive. Smaller than my master, the smaller ones were quick to get out of his way. There was a steady whine like that of the cicada that seemed to be coming from everywhere. Strangely the sounds were having a soothing affect on me and that scared the crap out of me. As we went down the tunnel, I saw Jen in a chamber like the one I’d come out of.

“Jen…!” I cried, hesitating to see her turn to look at me. We shared a moment of horror and terror.

“Alison…” she cried, tears running down her ashen cheeks. The giant insect with her turned to glare at me. In the next moment, my owner was standing over me projecting his ‘displeasure’ that I’d dared to stop and speak to Jen. Terrified, I waited to see what he was going to do to me. The pain swept over me making me scream and thrash on the floor of the tunnel. I don’t know how long it lasted but when my sight cleared my master was glaring down at me.

‘No speak, mine,’ it hissed in my mind. ‘Understand?’ I got the distinct feeling I wasn’t to speak to anyone but him.

‘Yes, Master,’ I said, whimpering in memory of that all consuming agony.

‘Stand, mine,’ he ordered, making me stagger back to my feet. ‘Follow, mine…’ I gave a quick side glance but Jen was gone. Tears running down my cheeks, I followed my owner wondering where we were going. I kept my eyes on him beyond terrified of angering him. I didn’t think my mind would survive another wave of that agony. He stopped in front of what looked like a wall to me. A tentacle came up to touch the wall. An opening appeared in the wall scaring me. My master turned to look at me with a hard glare. Knowing what would happen if I angered him again, I stepped through the opening to find some sort of small chamber. It was shaped a little like a pod. There was something that might be considered a bed in the front of the pod. My owner was right behind me making me walk all the way into this little room. Terror gripped me as I looked around sure I knew what this place was for.

‘Kneel, mine…’ he snapped in my mind getting me to spin around to face him. Quickly, I dropped to my knees with my head bowed. A tentacle came out of an opening in the bottom of his body to come up to my trembling lips.

‘Oh god,’ I moaned in my mind horrified by the idea of it going in my mouth.

‘Feed, mine,’ my master growled, a stab of terror going through my heart at the anger in his mental voice. Seeing no way out of it, I opened my mouth to take the inch thick tentacle in. I forced myself to wrap my lips around the tentacle and started sucking. A strange fluid came out that was creamy in a very pleasing way. It tasted delicious to me so I sucked harder on the tentacle. I couldn’t get enough of it. As I was ‘feeding’, my master’s antennae came down to my head nearly getting me to jerk away from him. I knew I didn’t want his antennae on my head. Terrified as I was, I held still and kept sucking on the tentacle. His antennae attached to the temples of my head to my great dread. I was sure that he was going to take more memories from me. The chirping started, a lot louder in the small chamber. It was comforting my mind as I felt my memory of Jen starting to fade. Terrified, I wanted to pull away from him. I didn’t want to lose my memory of my best friend. We’d grown up together even attending the same college to share an apartment.

‘Please don’t take her memory away, Master,’ I moaned, tears dripping from my trembling chin.

‘Feed, mine,’ he said. The fluid coming out of the tentacle seemed to taste even better drawing my mind to concentrate on it. As I fed, the memory of Jen drained from my mind till it was gone. Once he’d taken the memory away, the monster pulled his tentacle out of my mouth. In my mind I could ‘feel’ the ‘hole’ in my memories and knew he’d taken another one away from me. Tears ran down my pale cheeks to drip from my chin. His antennae stroked my trembling body for several moments in a comforting way. Suddenly, I felt totally exhausted almost falling over at his feet. He stepped out of the way to let me look at the bed.

‘Sleep, mine,’ he said, pointing at the strange bed attached to the floor. I managed to stagger to my feet and stumble over to the bed. Sinking down onto it, I was amazed at how soft and comfortable it was. He stood beside the bed softly stroking my cheek. Despite my terror, I felt myself drift into a deep sleep. As I slept, I heard the cricket chirping caressing my traumatized mind. In my mind I heard a voice whispering in my ‘ear’. It seemed to wrap around my thoughts concentrated them on the voice.

‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’ it whispered, as my mind focused on it and the chirping echoing all around me. ‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’

‘Yours… Yours… Yours…’ I responded, pleased feelings coming to me bringing pleasure with it. ‘Yours… Yours… Yours…’ I belonged to the voice in my head. I wanted to serve the one in my mind.

‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’ it insisted, still not satisfied with my submission. ‘Mine… Mine… Mine…’

‘Yours… Yours… Yours…,’ I moaned, the pleasure building in me. ‘Yours… Yours… Yours…’ I should only care about my master. There was no one else in my life that mattered to me. I had to concentrate on him. No one else had any meaning to me.

‘Only me… Only me… Only me…’ the voice said, the strong pleasure working with the voice. ‘Only me… Only me… Only me…’

‘Only you… Only you… Only you…’ I moaned, shivering with the pleasure that gripped my mind. ‘Only you… Only you… Only you…’

‘Only me… Only me… Only me…’ it said, over and over strong and insistent. ‘Only me… Only me… Only me…’

‘Only you… Only you… Only you…’ I said, the words burning into my mind. ‘Only you… Only you… Only you… I serve only you… I love only you… Only you… Only you… I want to be with only you…’

‘Again…’ the voice said, the pleasure rippling over my body.

‘Only you… Only you… I serve only you,’ I said, pleasure rippling over me in an enticing way. ‘I live for only you… Only you… Only you…’ I kept repeating the words in time with the chirping. The words mixed with the chirping and the pleasure to take over my mind. My memories were starting to drain away as the words of the voice took over. Soon the only thing in my mind was my devotion to my master. I loved him more than any other as it should be.