The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 6: BARBARA TO BARBIE

Murray knocked and quickly entered his boss’s office on the second floor. He opened his mouth and then stopped as he realized that his boss was not alone.

Dr. Dick had Cinnamon bent over his desk and was fucking her from behind while she grunted and moaned. She winked at Murray and blew a kiss at a camera on a tripod that was recording the event.

Murray gave his boss the sign that he had important business to talk so as to not disturb possible filming. Part of the porn effect was that while the transformed porno queens would fuck like rabbits whenever commanded, they really got wild and horny when they were on camera, or thought so anyway. So everyone’s office had a camera in it that could be turned on so all the employees could enjoy the sex to the fullest. Definitely a perk if you were working for “Dick Films” as the Studio was known.

After a few more grunts the Doctor came in Cinnamon’s unprotected pussy and she squealed in delight and orgasmed as well. The Doctor touched a button and the camera light turned off.

“Ah Cinnamon, thank you. I must say that tucking you is ALWAYS enjoyable. Now be a good porn queen and go get cleaned up. You have an auto-graph session at “Lacey’s Sex Shop in an hour.”

“You got it Doc!” The former cop giggled once more and strutted out like the horny slut she now was.

“Doctor, I need to report something to you. Joey down in tech support, the guy who monitors the nets for possible new talent and helps me research? He found something that is a potential problem. He found three new sluts on the private cams circuit. Their hot, but that isn’t the problem. They are women who we turned into temp sluts and seem to have, at least sometimes, changed back into the porn bitches the porno ray turned them into.” Murray got out in a rush.

Doctor Sams stopped wiping himself clean and looked straight at Murray. “You are certain?”

“I saw the videos myself. The two bitches we turned into Kitty and Pussy for the DA husband, and Kimy, the legal clerk. We did facial recognition and they are a perfect match. I also saw what appeared to be a reversion transformation start on Kimy just as the clip ended. I’m having Joey do a search for everyone we have zapped with that ray who we turned back normal and I’ll bring you an update once we have it.” Murray told is boss.

Dr Dick looked a bit shocked, which was equal to someone normal having a panic attack. After a few moments, he sighed, finished wiping himself off with a muttered “I should have had Cinnamon lick me clean.” and then sat down. After thinking for a few moments he nodded and looked at Murray.

“This is unexpected. But not necessarily disastrous. We can still finish what I need to do with minimal problems. Instead of using regular people nearby we have to use our own internal stable of actors which will be easy enough. But we need to be sure we only get those I’m after. I want revenge, I’m not out to transform the whole city into bimbo sluts and meat-headed thugs. Confirm what you saw and make sure it’s really happening as it appears. I’m going to check my invention. Well, after we grab the next to last target.” Dr. Sams said with a small smile.

“We are still going after her? Now?” Murray said in surprise.

“Oh yes. This is our best opportunity and it’s also a near certainty that she will be alone. So even better if this issue does actually exist.”

Murray looked unsure, but he reminded himself the doc had nearly never been wrong before. And he was right; this was definitely the best way to insure that no one else got zapped by mistake.

“Okay doc. I’ll have the limo pull around back and meet you as planned then.” Murray said and closed the door.

A few moments later a large black limo pulled around back and the good doctor walked out and got in with two hulking brutes. None of them noticed the shadowy figure watching from across the road on the top of another warehouse. As the car drove away, none of them noticed the figure as it seemed to glide along behind them in the gathering gloom.

AN HOUR LATER IN A SMALL CABIN OUTSIDE BAY CITY

Professor Barbara Smalls yawned as she leaned back in her chair. Her notebook dropped to the floor and she stretched her arms above her head looking at the small fireplace.

Professor Smalls, the Dean of the Bay City University, was at complete ease in her private cabin up on Clearstream Lake. She often went here after a long week and sometimes had some students or friends out as well. She was relaxing as she waited for several senior Women’s Studies majors to join her. They were applying to graduate school and she was going to help them work on their resumes, interviewing skills, and provide some letters of recommendation and some phone calls to friends to help out.

She was wearing an old set of sweats and was sipping on a nice bottle of wine. She was pouring another glass when the door knocker was knocked.

“Be right there!” Barbara called out and walked over to the door. She opened without checking the peephole.

“Come on girls, I’m…”

Barbara trailed off as a small gun was pushed into her stomach. The man nodded his head back into the room and pushed with the barrel. Barbara blinked and then slowly backed in.

The man pushed her back onto her chair as she noticed three other men come in. Two of the men were big hulking brutes with goatees, shaved heads, tats, and muscles that didn’t stop. They stood on either side of the fireplace. She noticed that they were pretty handsome in a rough thug way.

“Ah, still the hypocrite I see.”

Barbara’s head whipped back to the third man who had stayed by the door. He closed and locked it and turned around and her eyes grew wide.

“Yes, it’s me Doctor Sams. The man you and your precious women’s studies group lied about and then withheld evidence on, and then even when I was cleared you made sure that my reputation was in such tatters that I couldn’t get hired as a high school chemistry teacher.”

Barbara shook her head angrily and started to stand up and was shoved back with some force by the gun barrel.

“Oh please spare me your tripe. You and I both know what I just said is completely true. A couple of things and then if you want me to leave I’ll go. Fair enough? Silence is consent so I’ll take that as a yes. First item is an answer. Why did you do all of this to me? I was a physicist, not even in your precious Women’s Studies program, no threat at all to it. In fact, I recall that at least 10% of the donation money my work earned for the University ended up in your loser program. So why?” Doctor Sams asked.

Barbara stared at him defiantly for a few seconds until the man with the gun pushed it directly against her head and cocked the hammer back. She looked in his eyes and saw nothing but boredom. She swallowed and looked back at Doctor Sams.

“You will honestly leave if I answer this?” she asked.

The Doctor nodded. “Yes, well I will if you want me to after the second item. I won’t have you killed in cold blood and after tonight if you want me gone I promise you that you will never see me again.”

“I did it as a training experience for my three protégés. In this world run by the patriarchy, we have to be guerrilla fighters. We women need to be merciless, and be able to bring down anyone. You were a perfect choice really. No record of any issues, liked by everyone, nothing to even indicate that you would even have a porn clip on your laptop. Even allowing money to fund our programs. But I had to make sure these women were capable of being cold hearted bitched when the time came to strike at anyone. So when all of this started, and I quickly saw how you were being railroaded I decided it would be the perfect training aide. So I had the three sorority sisters lie and help me ruin you so badly you could never ever teach anything again. It wasn’t personal, it was just, well it was an opportunity and I took it.” Barbara said with a straight face.

“You’re not even the slightest bit sorry are you?”

“No. Honestly, I’m not one bit sorry. I have three outstanding girls who will be great Social Justice Warriors one day and this event helped forge them tougher than anything else I could have ever done. Everything for the cause.” Barbara said with a hint of defiance.

To her surprise Doctor Sams nodded. “I understand that mentality. If I was not the victim here I would be both impressed by your honesty and by your drive. Not too many people are capable of what you did.”

He motioned to the man with the gun and the man backed up and lowered the gun. Barbara glanced at the end table and her cell phone.

“Oh don’t bother. You have no signal thanks to some jammers and your land line is cut. But as I said earlier, I’m not going to kill you and I’ll leave if you want me too AFTER the other thing.” Doctor Sams said as he pulled out a TV remote.

“You made only one real mistake. You picked me. I was on the verge of a breakthrough that has simply turned reality on its head. You’re an idiot Women’s Studies Doctor, not a real doctor, so I won’t even waste my breath in trying to explain anything, I’m just going to do it and then you can see.” Doctor Sams said as he held out his device.

Barbara was staring right at the device when the doctor hit a button and a green beam shot out.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Barbara leaned back in her chair and tried to focus. She had been talking about how she had ruined Dr. Sams she remembered and then shrugged. What was done was done.

“So Barbara, I understand that being an academic has become boring and you want to try your hand at being a porn star?” Doctor Sams said with a slight grin.

“Of course. After ruining you I have discovered that the academic life is rather boring. What better way to reach men that through their other head?”

The doctor nodded. “I certainly see your point of view. Which actually brings me to the other point of my visit as you see I am also in a new line of work.” The doctor handed her a business card and she glanced at it and then nearly jumped out of her chair.

“DICK STUDIOS! You own DICK STUDIOS?”

Doctor Sams looked slightly surprised and replied. “Certainly, owner, agent, and talent scout all in one. I take it you have heard of it?”

“Anyone who has any desire to break into porn has heard of it!” the now excited Dean said. “It would appear that my efforts to ruin you have instead created greatness!”

The Doctor chuckled. “Well, flattery from you after all you did to me. I take it you want to come and work for me? After what you did? Tell me, have you even taken a nude selfie or done some solo camera time?”

Barbara’s grin froze and she felt her stomach churn. He was right! She had no nude pics of herself, she hadn’t done any camerawork or live feeds, and worse of all, she had ruined him once before. Her face fell as he laughed at her obvious discomfort.

“Look in that mirror Barbara. Look at yourself in that mirror and tell me what you see.”

One of those hot hunky thug guys had set up a large mirror on the couch and Barbara looked over and when she looked in the mirror she nearly started crying.

“I look like an old school teacher.” She said in a slow voice. “I have no figure worth mentioning, no tats, and no hair. I have nothing. And after what I did to you, there is no way you would let me work for you.” she sobbed.

“Well, actually there might be a way. I told you I would leave if you wanted me to and this is your chance to get rid of me once and for all. But if you let me stay, I can help you become one of the hottest porn queens on the planet. Decide now, I have no time for people who don’t know their own minds.” Doctor Sams said sternly.

The Dean of the Bay City college didn’t even blink. “STAY! Please, I’ll do anything! I need to become a porn star, PLEASE!!!”

Doctor Dick chuckled evilly. “I so enjoy hearing you beg Barbara. It fits a bitch like you. Very well, I’ll help you.” He held up his remote and aimed it at her. A weird, soft pink light came out and touched her chest. Barbara gasped as a warm sensation swept over her body. She relaxed a bit and eased down into her chair looking at the mirror.

“Now then let’s start with something simple. Hair. You have this annoying plain black hair with some grey in it. No good at all. But I have a bunch of blondes, and enough redheads. What I needed is a slight mix. A darker reddish brown.” The doctor said and touched something on the device.

Barbara blinked and then smiled as her hair straightened out and grew longer falling about halfway down her back in thick waves. It lightened from black to a dark brown, and then took on a tint of reddish hue. She touched it and it felt like soft silk. No tangles, no splits, just nice thick lovely hair.

“Now, eyes, a light hazel. There. And your skin needs to be that of a 23 year old.” The Doctor continued as he touched various buttons and Barbara watched and felt the changes. She was smiling deeply as the doctor continued.

“Now then, puffed lips. Yes. I need a nice tall leggy bitch, so let’s get you up to 6ft even. Nice long legs, toned. Tight ass, as just like that.”

Barbara slowly writhed on the couch as she felt her body contort. She saw her legs stretch out of her sweatpants, she felt her skin tighten, and felt her ass shape into a lovely heart shape bubble butt.

“Light tan, a closely shaven pussy with just a hint of hair. Nice and tight, very sensitive, just cross your legs should turn you on.”

Barbara gasped as she moved her legs and the rubbing cause her to get hot. She slowly scissored her legs and felt herself get excited.

“And of course, your tits. We don’t ever call them breasts, they are tits or ta-ta’s. I think a nice 40 DD for you. And they will look and feel natural, no sagging or any issues. Perfect. And lastly, this nice little rose tat, just enough trash to make you look sexy.” The doctor said.

Barbara was now stretching her fabulous bod and was very hot. She slowly pulled off her sweatshirt and t shirt, and then her pants and posed nude in front of the mirror.

“God! I am so FUCKING HOT!” she exclaimed.

The doctor chuckled. “Well, I do think I have done quite the job don’t you? I think you need to show me your stuff.”

Without even batting an eye she spun around strutted up to the doctor and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him long and shoved her tongue in. After a few moments, she slid down to her knees and undid the doc’s pants. She was soon licking with much energy.

“Oh no my dear. No, no. You obviously have very little skill in this. Have you ever given head before?” the doctor said pushing her back on her ass.

She lowered her eyes. “No, never. I have only had sex a few times. Usually I just play with myself.”

“Oh that won’t do. You need some mental modifications as well. Let me ask you clearly. Do you want to be adjusted so you are mentally and intellectually a perfect porn star?”

“Yes! Please YES!” Barbara squealed out even before the doctor had finished.

With a large smile the doctor pulled out some papers. “Then sign.”

Barbara looked at them out of habit. The first was a name change form. She would be known as Barbie Dim from now on. She shrugged and signed. The second was a full contract hiring the doctor as her agent with full control over her career. She signed again with no hesitation. The third was a document resigning from the University and a letter explaining everything she had done to ruin the doctor. She paused for a minute but when she looked at the doctor he frowned and pointed to the mirror. One look at herself and she signed both. The last one was a request to undergo an “experimental procedure” that would reduce her IQ significantly and a power of attorney that gave control of her life to the doctor in the event of success. She paused again and the doctor spoke.

“You want to be the best porn star? Porn stars, the really great ones, are bimbos. Empty headed, vapid, dull eyed idiots who only know about sex, clothes, and makeup. They don’t just live for sex, they EXIST for sex. Thoughts just get in the way. Sign or back to the University you go.” Doctor Sams said.

Barbara thought for a few seconds. She thought about her career, her desires to mold women into leaders and thinkers, her drive to become the Dean, and her burning desire to crush the patriarchy. And then blinked, and realized that none of that was as important as becoming a hot porn star. Without another wasted moment, she signed.

“Very good. One last thing, call me Doctor Dick from now on.”

With that, Dr. Dick touched one last button and the pink ray focused on Barbara’s forehead. For a split second her life flashed in front of her, and then it all seemed to melt into nothing. Barbie’s eyes dulled and became empty, her face took on a vapid smile, and she giggled for no reason. Her last thought of any coherence was “I’m FINALLY a HOT bitch!”

Dr. Dick grinned as the bimbo looked at him and crawled over with her ass swaying in sexy back and forth. She slithered up his legs and took his cock into her mouth and simply slid it the whole way down her throat. She deep throated him for a few minutes until he blew his load and she didn’t spill a single drop.

Dr. Dick stepped back and motioned to the two studs. They both walked over and one took her from behind and the other shoved his cock into her mouth. While she was being split like a roast, Dr. Dick sat down and smiled.

“Very good Barbie. You will do very well in the porn business.”

Barbie proceeded to show how much she had learned and how enthusiastic she was in her new career. After being split fucked, she proceeded to do both hunks reverse cowgirl on the floor, then both bent over her couch, then one pinning her against the wall, and the other right in her ass. She was really good and brought the grunting studs to orgasm quickly. Dr. Dick noticed and made some notes.

“It appears that a slow transformation causes deeper changes and an increased level of skill than a rapid total change over. I believe this has and additional effect of making the changes much more permanent and harder to reverse. I’ll have to test this idea at a later time as I will never change Barbie Dim back.” He wrote on his notepad.

Just as he finished and Barbie was bringing the ass fucker to orgasm, there was a knock on the door. Dr. Dick looked up with some alarm.

A muffled voice came through the door. “Dean Smalls? It’s us. Samantha, Joyce, and Rebecca.”

Dr. Dick barely kept from laughing in glee. “Oh, what luck. It does appear that my revenge is completed tonight.”