The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DR. DICK AND THE PORNO RAY

CHAPTER 8, MURRAY’S TASK

While all of excitement with the Night Templar was going on, back in the Studio Murray was hard at work.

“Crap, these two guys are the first ones the Doc zapped after Cinnamon.” Murray stated as he looked at a Craigslist ad for male strippers.

He recognized the two meatheads from the first porno they had shot with Cinnamon. He had watched them transformed to and from brute fucktoys by the ray. Now they were apparently changing without the ray.

“We’re pretty lucky actually. The number of folks Doctor Dick has used the ray on other than his targets is pretty small. Only the three other girls according to what we have found.” Steve, one of the tech heads said as he finished his query.

“Yeah, but the Doc is still shaken by this. I don’t blame him, we really need to figure out what’s going on here.” Murray said as he dialed a number.

Kimy was who he was trying to call. She was actually Kimberly, a legal clerk for a former Judge now known as Ruby who was another top starlet. Ruby rocked the MILF act, and played a judge in a series called “Fuck the Law”, which was a top seller and already filming its third installment. Kimy had been turned into a porn star for the transformation of the judge and then turned back.

But she was turning back into Kimy. They had found she had started doing “Kimy the Slanty Slut” live cam shows about a week after the initial transformation. Murray had found her number and was trying to reach her. So far only Kimberly’s voicemail had picked up.

This time though he was in luck. A liquid sex voice picked up and answered “Hey der, Me Kimy, what cho want?”

“I’m Murray. I work for Dick Studios. Have you heard of us?” Murray replied.

“Wike yeah! You famous porn makers! Kimy wike wots! Kimy wanna be in porns!”

Murray was able to get an address and sent a limo for her.

“We’ll start with her. Keep tabs on the others, once we have some more info we may need to do a quick pick up.” Murray told Steve.

A few minutes later a limo driver/bodyguard brought in a very slutty looking Asian bitch wearing a micro skirt, brassier top, stockings and heels. Her face was done up in a slut’s makeup and her hair was in a high pony tail.

Murray noted that she seemed to be not exactly like the Kimy in the movie. He nodded to her and she sat while he checked a monitor. After looking he saw that she seemed to be a mix, not as tall, hair not as long, tits not as big.

“So Kimy, how long have you wanted to be a porn star?”

“I’ve, uh…” KImy held her head for a minute, and Murray’s eyes widened as she seemed to morph slightly. She became plainer, her tits shrunk, and she seemed confused.

“Uh, why am I here again? I was at home, doing something. Then got, horny…” Kimberly was able to get out when she morphed again, this time getting more slutty.

“I, uh, me got horny. Need to fucky fucky…No, I’m not a whore fresh off the boat. What is going on? I am Kimberly, a legal clerk, I went to Columbia Law School, I…No me Kimy, me horny swut who wike to fucky fucky aww night!” Kimberly/Kimy said.

Murray was watching fascinated as she cycled through changes. She morphed back and forth from nearly normal and respectable to a full on Asian whore with a thick accent. She was arguing with herself.

After watching for a few minutes Murray stood up and walked over to her. He pulled out an auto injector and gave Kimy a shot of some tranquilizers the doc had whipped up.

Kimy’s eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped in the chair.

Murray waited a few seconds to make sure the drug took effect and then spoke. “Who am I speaking to?”

“Kimberly. I’m Kimberly.”

“Good. I want you to explain what is going on with you in simple terms.”

“I started having blackouts a week or ten days ago. Just short ones, maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Usually after work, but they kept getting longer. I had some at work where I would black out and find myself in a private place, like a bathroom stall or a closet. I’d be sticky and hot, like I had just had sex or played with myself. Then about 4 days ago I had a long blackout period and I came to on my bed naked with a lot of sex toys and slutty clothes lying around me. I smelled like I have masturbated and my pussy was lubed and wet. My laptop was open and when I checked it I found a webcam account for “Kimy” and discovered I had numerous videos of myself online.”

Murray noted that Kimberly’s voice had softened and she was breathing harder. Her nipples had started to poke up and her voice began to gain a higher pitch.

“I was so shocked I passed out. When I woke up I was naked in a hotel room with a guy I didn’t know. I snuck out but only had a slutty club tube dress and heels. No panties even. I was walking down the street and I could feew guys staring at my ass. The way my pussy rubbed started to turn me on. Me got horny and it got hard to tink. Then a guy came up and asked me if me wanted to fucky fucky. Me said Okey dokey, and me heard other voice and person say me was Kimy. Me couldn’t stop Kimy, me prisoner in own hot bod. Kimy took guy to cheap room and we fucky fucky again. Kimy make me watch and me enjoy. Then me and Kimy be fighting for controw. Kimy winning, so Kimberwy be aww gone and only Kimy be weft. Then Kimy can make porn and fucky fucky guys as much as Kimy wants.”

Murray stared in amazement at the slow transformation of Kimberly into Kimy. Her voiced changed, her accent became heavy and thick, her tits swelled, her body toned and tightened and her hair grew. Even her makeup adjusted from a bit heavy to completely slutty as she talked.

“Damn, she is turning herself into a slut the more she talks.” Murray thought. “Maybe I can help this along and either put it to bed or finish it off.”

“Kimberly. Please listen Kimberly. You’re a law clerk, smart and professional. This isn’t you.” Murray said in a stern tone.

“It not?” KImy replied in an unsure voice.

“No. I can help you Kimberly. But you need to work with me. Concentrate on your legal profession, think about what cases you have worked with, your law school efforts. Focus on those.” Murray said in a stern tone.

Kimberly/Kimy muttered for a bit but Murray watched as she slowly turned back into a much more professional looking, acting, and talking woman. Murray encouraged her with stern discussions and dry topics such as the weather, law, and asking her legal opinions on things such as land ownership and basic law.

The end result was a nearly normal looking Kimberly, with a slightly sexy dress and makeup a touch too heavy. Murray kept her focused on law but still couldn’t get the last transformation to her normal self.

“Kimberly, I need to ask you some questions that are a bit private and are linked to your sexual life. I am going to keep this as dry as possible, but you need to keep your mind focused. If my hunch is right I’ll be able to fix this.” Murray said as he sat down across from Kimberly. He put on BCGs, tightened his tie and generally tried to be as unsexy as possible.

“If you can do that I’ll be forever in your debt. Please continue.” Kimberly said.

“First, how active were you prior to this change?”

Kimberly’s eyes got a slightly unfocused look to them but Murray slapped his hand down on the table and she stared out of her thoughts.

“Sorry. About 2 a week until a month back. I’ve had a series of steady boyfriends but they either moved or I moved.”

“Good. Do you think you Kimberly is a sexy woman? Do you like knowing you are beautiful? Do you like to turn heads?” Murray continued as he watched her closely.

Kimberly shuddered several times as he spoke but she gripped the table hard and ground her teeth. After a few seconds she let out a breath and replied.

“Yes. I know I am very pretty. I was popular in high school, college, and law school. I’ve used my looks before for personal gain and in the court. I’ve never really abused them, but I enjoy knowing I’m always one of the most beautiful women in the room.”

Murray nodded. He had a theory and if he was right, he could fix this problem right away.

“Kimberly, I think I have the problem identified, but I need to check on two other things first. Wait here, concentrate on law and so forth like you have been doing. I’ll be right back.” Murray said as he stood and left the room.

Murray quickly checked in with the head of security. The man explained they had found the two men from the cop hit and the two women from the DA hit. They had also found two more bailiffs from the DA job. The security guard from the reporter hit had not been changed back so by his count they had everyone.

Murray checked with each one of them. The four men were completely gone. Mindless grunting hulks who could obey simple commands were it. The two women were mostly gone. The slightly younger blonde was a total bimbo, but her partner seemed to be slightly confused and when Murray pressed her she would morph slightly, but not nearly as much as Kimberly did. But enough to confirm his suspicions.

Murray fixed the blonde by blasting her with one of Doc’s rays and made it permanent. Then with a grin he went back to see Kimberly.

“Okay, I’ve figured it out.” Murray said as he sat down across from Kimberly who was still struggling with keeping the change at bay.

“The Doc never meant you to be a full conversion porn star, we were only after the judge. But the ray has broken down your mental divide. Given a chance, everyone wants to be beautiful, sexy, strong, and desired. The four men and two women, while not being conscious of themselves while changed, had part of their mind opened up and became their dream selves for a short time. The ray put that back in a mental box if you will, but it didn’t close the lid. The “other” you was able to come out and take over. Think Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. These other people WANTED to be as hot as the ray made them and didn’t fight it. Well, much anyway. The two women were both professionals, but only one of them actually had enough will power to even doubt the change was good. She was too far gone to fix though.”

Murray smiled and touched Kimberly’s hands which were trembling. “But you were a special case. Not only do you have a huge amount of willpower, you were already sexy and beautiful. You didn’t want to be a slut because you already knew you could get any man you wanted. So you actually have 3 “yous” fighting it out. Kimy, old Kimberly, and new Kimberly.”

“New Kimberly? I don’t understand. Can you fix me or not?” Kimberly said with definite fear in her voice.

“I can help you banish Kimy forever. You’ll never be that slut again unless you want to be. If so, I simply zap you with the ray and poof, we have another Asian porn star who says fucky fucky a lot. But I can help you get rid of her and make Kimberly the only one in your head. Which one do you want?”

Kimberly looked at him for a second and seemed to struggle with herself. Murray heard her mutter “Shut up you bitch! Get out of my head!” and then with what appeared to be an extreme effort lifted her head up proudly and stated in a clear voice “I want to be myself again. I want to be Kimberly.”

“Excellent. I was very much hoping you had the willpower to say that. This will help us in case we have more like you in the future. Here is how we are going to do this. I need you to get up and go to that door. A guard will escort you to another room with some new clothes and shoes. You will change and then we will begin again. These clothes are helping Kimy get out of her box, so we need to take away anything that can help her persona.”

Kimberly nodded and stood. With what appeared to be some effort she walked normally to the door and was met by a security guard. The man was just a normal guy, and he pointed down the hall. Murray grinned and started up his tablet. He turned on the hidden camera and the loudspeaker in the room Kimberly was headed towards and waited.

After a few moments the door opened and Kimberly walked in. The guard shut the door behind her and she looked around. The room appeared to be a dressing room with nothing sexy or crazy about it. No couch or divan, just a couple of folding chairs and a normal plain vanity.

Murray spoke into the loud speaker. “Kimberly, the new clothes are in the closet opposite the vanity. I was notified by the guard you are in room. I don’t have any cameras rolling or anything like that. Just a loudspeaker and a mike. You can talk and I can hear you so let’s get started. Go and change first please.”

Kimberly nodded and walked towards the closet. She opened it up and appeared to be somewhat confused as she pulled out the clothing. She pulled out a very sexy, but classy and stylish set of lingerie and stockings, tasteful heels, a gorgeous black strapless cocktail dress, a long black fur coat, and a set of very tasteful jewelry with a necklace, bracelet and earrings. She set them all on a table and looked around for a second.

“Hey Murray. I’ve got the clothes out but I’m a bit confused. I thought I was going to dress normally, this stuff is something I would wear for a real high class social event.”

Murray grinned and replied. “Yes, it’s the dead opposite of anything Kimy would ever wear. It’s way to tasteful and graceful for a tramp like her. But perfect for a real lady, like Kimberly. Trust me and put it on.”

Kimberly seemed to be thinking for a moment. Murray heard a soft “True, this is very classy and beautiful.” from her as she quickly stripped out of her trashy clothing. She was naked quickly and had to halt for a minute and grip the table.

Murray watched and listened and heard her arguing with herself. “No, dis cwothing not swutty nuff! Wanna show more tits and ass to da boys! No you stupid cunt! I’m an educated woman of grace, style, poise, and class. I’m NOT a cheap whore!” and so on for about two minutes before she gritted her teeth and started to dress.

Murray let her slip on the bra first and then chimed in. “Have you started dressing? I heard some muttering, hopefully you put that trashy slut to bed. You are a woman of taste and refinement, not some whore.”

Kimberly replied “Yes, I’m dressing now. I had to struggle with her but I am starting to dress!”

“Good. Very good. Hopefully that lovely and stylish lingerie will help you to shut her up. 100% silk, from Frederick’s of Hollywood. High class clothes for a high class woman. A powerful sexy woman who knows she is hot and doesn’t need to be a cheap whore to get the men.” Murray intoned.

Kimberly was pulling up the panties as Murray talked and her movements slowed as he talked. She began to make the moves very graceful and slow. Refined even. Murray heard her softly say “Yes, a high class woman, powerful, sexy, and not afraid to be beautiful.”

Murray continued. “A real woman who is confident with her sexuality and her body. A woman who knows what she wants. A woman who isn’t afraid to enjoy herself.”

Kimberly was moving very gracefully now and had a look of distracted pleasure. A look of a woman who knew she was beautiful and was enjoying dressing herself and seeing herself.

Kimberly said in a sexy voice “Graceful. Confident. Unafraid.”

“A strong woman, a woman who knows how to use her looks and class to be above the common porn queens. Someone above mere private cams. A real actress, a professional, a strong independent woman who is in control of her life. Not some classless bimbo.”

Kimberly had donned her stockings and was gracefully sliding into the dress which clung to her now very toned body. Her tits had rounded out to a prefect 36DD with no sag and her ass was a sculpted masterpiece. Her face had slightly changed with a cute pert nose and perfect teeth. Her hair was now fully midnight black and hanging perfectly down to her mid back. Murray could hear her softly speaking to herself in a very lovely voice full of grace and dripping with sexual energy.

“I am a real woman. I am a strong woman. I control my life. I am not a bimbo.”

Kimberly was now posing directly in front of the mirror as she finished with her jewelry. She began to apply her makeup. When she was done she looked in the mirror and struck a pose that nearly caused Murray to blow in his pants. She looked like a princess or heiress, graceful, confident, poised, and absolute sex on classy heels. She looked like she owned the world and that the world should be happy she was around.

She finished by doing up her hair in a quick bun and then slid on the fur coat. Murray was hard a rock as the new Kimberly blew a little kiss at the mirror and called out “Mr. Murray, I am quite done. That little harlot KImy is gone. If we are through, I’ll be on my way.”

Murray grinned and walked to the door. He opened it and was barely able to keep from gaping at the goddess in front of him. “It appears my theory was correct and we have fixed your problem.”

“Indeed. If I were the old Kimberly I would thinking about how to sue you or see you and your boss tossed in jail. But I do so like the new me, don’t you?” Kimberly said in a smoky voice as she glided up toe Murray and gently traced her perfectly done fingernail along his chest.

Murray stammered and Kimberly smiled. “I thought so. I have a proposal for you. Dick studios has tons of bimbos and sluts. Plenty enough for the common thug and common man. But you lack someone who is a REAL star. Someone who can get people to orgasm just by undressing, someone with class and poise. Someone who can make a real movie and have truly epic sex. Sign me on as your star performer. Pay equal to what I was making as a lawyer. Plus full benefits, and 50% of the net profits of anything I have my name on. You keep the other 50% and have exclusive rights to my abilities. What do you say?”

“You’ve got a deal!” Murray gasped out and Kimberly smiled an evil smile as she leaned in a kissed him gently. She slowly reached down and took his hand.

“Come on Mr. Murray. Let me show you what you have just signed up.” Kimberly said as she led him out the door like a little boy.

Murray was in a haze as this hot fuckable goddess led him down the hallway. She led him up the stairs to the executive suites. She seemed to know exactly where she was going and Murray gaped as they ended up on the balcony overlooking part of the converted warehouse. The bottom floor was several large soundstages with glass roofs so the Doc could watch his porn stable work. Kimberly turned and gave Murray a deep passionate kiss.

“Let the bimbo trash watch. Let them see a REAL star perform.” She whispered.

Murray couldn’t hold it any longer and came in his shorts at the sound of her voice. She smiled at him, seeming to know what had just happened. And then she began to undress.

She slowly let her fur coat fall off her bare shoulders. She slowly contorted her body and let the dress slip off slowly. Then her bra and her panties, so slowly, so hot. Murray simply stood there like a brain dead animal not noticing even his open mouth and the drool that was leaking out. He had no thoughts other than watching this amazing creature.

“Come to me. Come to me and take me. Slowly, gently.” Kimberly seemed to sigh out and Murray moved as if in a trace. Kimberly turned her back to him and let him nuzzle her neck and gently kiss her. Even though Murray had never been so turned on, he simply HAD to obey this thing of beauty in front of him. To rush this moment would be a crime.

Murray worked down her neck and slowly turned her around and began to work on her nipples. She was softly moaning and encouraging him with murmured commands. Murray felt as if he was watching himself from outside, he had no control of himself. He was merely a puppet to provide pleasure to this amazing woman. Kimberly gently pushed him to his knees and guided his tongue to her lovely wet pussy. Murray licked and nibbled, and after several minutes Kimberly let out a gasp and then a loud “YESSSSSSSS!!!” Her body shuddered, and she then pushed Murray back onto her fur coat.

Before Murray could even blink she had lowered herself onto his member and his entire body stiffened as her pussy enveloped his cock. Murray had been having sex every day and night for weeks, but this pussy was amazing. He couldn’t think of doing anything other than slowly pumping into it. Kimberly rode him slowly at first and then sped up. Murray lost himself as the pace picked up and he was screaming as Kimberly bucked on top of him and called out his name.

With one final heave, Murray came harder than he ever had and passed clean out. Kimberly gasped for air for a few moments and then smiled an evil smile. She looked down on the knocked out man beneath her, eyes rolled up in his head and a huge smile on his face. She slowly rose and reached into her little purse. She pulled out a cigarette holder and a gold lighter and lit up. She blew out a lazy puff of smoke and smiled down at the people who had noticed in the sound studios and had watched.

“Yes indeed. I am going to enjoy this life.” Kimberly said as she began to dress herself again. “Now I just need to talk to Dr. Dick and finalize this deal.”