The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sappho Chronicles—Dr. Dyke

(ff, mf, mm, in, fd)

The Sappho Chronicles takes a new turn as mild mannered archeologist, Samantha Richards discovers that some questions are better left unasked and most importantly, unanswered. Take a ride to the kinky side with the good doctor as she discovers why girls have more fun with ... well ... girls.

CHAPTER 1—The birth of Dr. Dyke

The following is a spin-off of the original Sappho Chronicles storyline which is set a bit ahead of the core plot (at least at the time of this writing). It includes some to the original characters from the original series including that story’s main character, Cheryl Grey. I originally wrote this as part of the original Chronicles but I decided it was worth it’s own storyline and besides, I didn’t want to wait until the main plot line caught up to release it. Hope you enjoy this series as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

As I entered Samantha Richards’s outer office, I had to admit that I was a bit concerned. It was after all very unusual for Dr Samantha Richards, PhD Archeology, and director or the historical investigations division of the museum to personally summon an intern to sit down for “a little chat”.

Dr. Richards’ secretary, Mindy, was busy typing on her computer and looked up to meet my eyes with a smile. Mindy, like myself was in her mid 20’s but was one of those women who perpetually looked as if she were still 16. With her burnished red hair and sweet disposition, the young woman was often mistaken for someone much younger. “Hi Cheryl, Dr. Richards will see you in a moment. Why don’t you sit down over there and wait for a second. Say what have you done to yourself? You look great.”

I sat down in an old but comfortable waiting room chair. I had to admit that Mindy was right. Not only did I look great, I was closer to perfect than any swimsuit model could have hoped to be. My hair long brunette hair was lustrous, warm, perfectly shaped, silky smooth to the touch , absolutely beautiful and was probably my least attractive feature. I had always been attractive, even before, but now? The word barely began to explain what I had become.

Mindy, like her teen appearance might indicate, was a regular chatterbox and so the time passed quickly as we exchanged gossip and pleasant small talk. Eventually, however, Mindy’s buzzer rang and she motioned for me to go in.

I dutifully entered Dr. Richards inner office. If was rather large as befitted one of the most talented historical detectives in the world. Dr. Richards was standing in front of her desk to greet me, her soft blond hair somewhat in disarray (it was always like that). In her youth Samantha Richards must have been quite a beauty and even now, in her early 40’s, the good doctor was still quite attractive.

“I’m glad you could see me Cheryl. I’m afraid we have something rather serious to discuss. Please take a seat.” said the doctor as she motioned to a chair while leaning back and resting against the front of her desk.

“First let me say that up to now, your work has been most impressive and you assistance has been much appreciated by the staff and myself. However, certain information has been brought to my attention which I must investigate. Do you understand?”

I felt a lump grow in my chest. Had she noticed my recent uncontrollable sexual exploits with my female roommates and co-workers, had I taken too many sick days? Still I nodded that I understood. After all, it wasn’t as if it were a crime to be a lesbian, not even an unwilling one such as myself.

Dr. Richards stepped over to a TV set in the corner of the office and flipped a switch. What was obviously a black and white view from a video camera appeared on the screen with a time date stamp of three weeks ago. With horror, I knew what I would see.

Sure enough, there was a recording of me leaving the building with a institute disposal bag in my hand. In it, but out of sight, was a collection of what had, at the time, appeared to be historically forged items from the Greek islands. What they really were would be hard to explain to the Doctor. I couldn’t quite explain them myself. But I did know what havoc they could wreak. Yes that was something I was now intimately familiar with and learning about each day. Hopefully this meeting would not turn into another “learning experience”.

On that fateful day, three weeks ago, I had been tasked with taking the valuable forgeries to “disposal” so that they could be destroyed and the materials used for various restoration projects. Unfortunately, destiny had intervened and I had inadvertently taken the items home. The rest, as they say, was history. Of course, from Dr. Richard’s standpoint, this would be a matter of simple theft. It would be impossible to make her understand what was happening, at least until it was too late to save her. What can I do to get us both out of this in one piece?

“Now Cheryl, you can plainly see from this picture that you are carrying a disposal bag out of the front entrance. Why nobody stopped you is beyond me, but there you are. I’ve also checked the disposal logs for that day. It seems you were to deliver some forged jewelry items to disposal, but they never arrived. Can you explain this?”

I was in shock. Randy had promised that he had never filed that paperwork, in fact, he must not have or else the museum would have noticed the missing items long before. Damm! the little he/she bastard/bitch must have remade the paperwork and resubmitted it, probably to protect him/herself from me, as if that were possible! Well Randy/Randi you’re going to pay for that one!

The question now was how could I get out of this long enough to make things right? It wasn’t as if I could hide. After all, I was currently wearing one of the items in question, the Tiger’s Eye necklace which had started this all. After realizing it’s life altering power, I had tried to remove it on several occasions, each time with disastrous results. How many lives had I inadvertently ruined. It was hard to keep track. I was however sure Dr. Richards’s keen eye had already made the connection and the shocked look on her face confirmed my suspicion.

“No I can’t explain it Doctor, you wouldn’t believe me if I did.”

“Cheryl, unless I’m quite mistaken, you’re wearing some of the stolen property even now, aren’t you young lady!!”

“Yes ma’m, but it’s not what you think. It’s not like I have any choice.”

“Nonsense! Everybody has a choice and you’ve made yours. I’m afraid that I’ve heard quite enough. It’s very obvious that you have been part of an illegal scheme to steal valuable and potentially harmful historical forgeries from the museum. I’m afraid I have no choice but to discharge you and bring your activities to the attention of the authorities. I will also require you to hand over to me the items you currently have in your possession.”

Oh no! I felt a surge of force wash through me. As useless as it was for me to resist, I still had to try. It wasn’t Dr. Richards fault, she didn’t deserve what was sure to happen to her it I couldn’t control myself. And her husband and family, whatever was going to happen, they didn’t deserve to suffer either.

“Doctor, please let me explain this. You don’t want to do this, believe me, you really don’t!”

“Of course I do young lady. And if you don’t cooperate I’ll simply call security and have them take care of this dreadful situation.”

I was growing more desperate by the moment. I knew that the necklace would protect itself if Dr. Richards went any farther than this. It had chosen me and it wasn’t going to let me go this easily. Even as I struggled, I could feel its awesome power coursing through me, seeking an outlet to work it’s fearsome task. Neither I nor Dr. Richards had much time.

“No, you don’t understand. You can’t just take it away from me. Something terrible will happen if you try, please believe me!!” I pleaded.

Samantha Richards looked at me in firm defiance. “Are you actually threatening me Cheryl? Well, that settles it” she said as she reached for the phone.

I tried, I tried with every ounce of will at my disposal but it was no use, I simply couldn’t stop it any longer. An invisible bolt of force leapt between me and the doctor leaving me drained but with a growing helpless arousal.

Dr. Richards stopped with her hands outstretched, not quite reaching her phone as she stared in me in amazement. “What just happened!” she said in an unusually husky voice. “Dear, Lord, what’s wrong with my voice!?”

With regret but growing anticipation I replied. “I’m sorry Samantha, I tried to warn you but the necklace isn’t going to allow itself to be with anyone other than me. It’s decided to stop you and I can’t do anything to help you anymore.”

“What rubbish is this!” said the older blond in a much huskier voice. “What’s the matter with me? And why the hell is my voice so strange!”

I stared in mute horror as the necklace began to work it’s changes on the Doctor’s body and psyche with shock I began to understand where this was going, but I was powerless to stop it. With awe I watched as the doctors muscle mass began to grow and slowly replace what had been an extremely feminine form with a more masculine shape. Next, the older blonde’s breasts began to grow and firm until they were quite large, upright and solid.

Doctor Richards appeared to be initially unaware of what was happening to her as she struggled to command her arm to pick up the phone. But after a few moments she began to notice that something was wrong as she stared at her hands, arms and chest with unbelieving horror and shock. For few minutes, it seemed as if she seemed unable to speak or comprehend what was happening, but as her bra snapped under the pressure of her growing rock hard breasts, she finally seemed to come to her senses.

“What the HELL is going on here BITCH!!” the once mild manner lady snarled in a rough masculine tone.

“Like I said Doctor Richards, the necklace is going to stay with me and it’s ... well . making you more amendable to it’s point of view. I’m really sorry but if I’m not mistaken, it’s changing you into a raging butch dyke, so tell me Dr. Dyke, how are you feeling?”

“Why you little bitch.” snarled the doctor as her body continued to reshape itself. “I’ll break you like a twig for saying that. How dare you come in here and fuck with me!!!”

“My my my Doctor Richards, what a foul and dirty mouth you have!! But tell me the truth, you really want me to fuck with you, isn’t that right!!? You want me to slip my tongue deep into your snatch and suck you off, don’t you? I bet you’d like it even better if you did it in front of your loving hubby, right? You’re nothing but a dirty sex addicted Dyke. Come on now, you can tell me, can’t you Doctor Dyke!?”

Samantha Richards clasped her hands against the sides of her head as her soft voluminous blonde mane began to shorten and become spiky. “Stop calling me THAT you fucking WHORE!!! .... Oh SHIT, you’re right. I don’t talk like this and MY BODY, WHAT the FUCK’s happening to my BODY?! And FUCK, you look so fucking HOT!! DAMM why didn’t I ever notice you before you hot little SLUT!!! Dear God WHAT AM I SAYING!?”

“You’re saying that you’re a big bad butch dyke, Doctor Richards. You’re saying that you’d like to fuck me in front of your whole family. I bet you’re so bad, nasty and hot that you can’t even wait to get home and get a taste of your teenaged daughter’s snatch, CAN YOU?!!!”

From a face, nearly a masculine copy of Samantha’s former visage, Dr. Richards stared out at me in complete horror and shock and in a very small, but masculine voice said. “No, no I can’t wait. I can’t FUCKING wait to FUCK you, ohhh and in front of Charles, THAT would be the best!! And then to fuck my little Nancy All FUCKING NIGHT!! SHIT, I just can’t WAIT. WHAT the FUCK HAVE YOU DONE to ME BITCH!!?”

I felt truly sorry for Samantha Richards, but the die was cast against her now. I hoped she would find some happiness in her new urges. They sure were making me hot!!

“Done to you? Why nothing that you don’t desperately want right now. You’re a sexual dynamo, unstoppable, insatiable. No woman can resist you and those that do, well, you can take what you want from them, now can’t you? Why don’t you try it out?”

The look of confusion and horror continued to be clearly etched on Samantha’s face but so was her aching need for release, a need to dominate and control. “With you? You want to fuck me little girl? Is that it?” said the doctor as she spread her legs and placed her hands on her hips.

“Me? No not really. I’m not into this butch/femme thing, but maybe somebody else. You pick, but you’d better hurry. I bet that you can’t wait to long before you fuck your first pussy, can you?!!”

“Pick?” said the doctor in a faint voice. “You want me to pick? But who, I don’t know any fucking shit hole lesbians.”

“Who said anything about picking a lesbian? Pick a straight girl. For someone like you, breaking in a new slut must be half the fun.”

The look of horror on the doctor’s face increased a hundredfold as the meaning of my words sunk in. “No! you can’t make me do that to an innocent woman!! You can’t!!!”

“I won’t have to make you do anything Dr. Dyke. It’s what you want, what you desire more than anything else, isn’t it?!!!”

Trembling, the woman who had once been the kind Dr. Samantha Richards punched her intercom button and said “Mindy, would you come in here for a moment?”

A moment later, Mindy poked her head into the office with a look of obvious concern on her face. “Are you all right doctor?” said the young waifish redhead.

“Of course Mindy. Come on in and close the door behind you.” said Samantha warming to the role and driven by her newly found sexual need.

“You were just shouting so loudly that I was concerned .. My GOD Samantha! What’s happened to you!!?”

“Oh this, do you like it?!! It’s the new look Cheryl gave me!”

Confused, Mindy looked over at me for confirmation and then back at Samantha Richards. “Well, it’s not my style Samantha but, if it’s really what you want, I guess it’s Ok.”

“So you don’t fucking like how I look?!!” snarled the good doctor. “Well we’ll just have to see about that. Go sit down on the couch!!”

Confused and alarmed, the receptionist obediently scurried to the couch and sat down. “Samantha, what’s wrong? Why are you talking like that to me, I’ve never heard you speak like that before.”

“Well that’s because I never realized what a stupid worthless cunt you were before”, said the doctor as she moved to tower over Mindy. “Now listen carefully to me you worthless whore. I don’t want any more of your back talk and from now on, you’re going to do what I say!”

By now Mindy was in tears. Doctor Richards had never talked to her like this. In fact, she didn’t think Dr. Richards ever talked to anyone like this. And the changes, what had happened to the Doctor’s soft blonde hair and why did she seem so large and menacing. It was just too confusing for the young woman.

“I’ve always done what you’ve asked Doctor Richards and I’m sorry if I’ve ever talked back to you. It was all completely unintentional, I assure you!”

“Just as I thought.” said the blonde dyke as her transformation ended. “Not a bit a backbone in you is there bitch!”

“That’s not fair!” said Mindy trying to stand up.

With barely an effort, Samantha Richards flung her first victim back onto the couch. It was apparent that she was still struggling with herself, but it was also painfully clear that she was aroused and ready to screw.

“I said no back talk slut!! Now, take off that skirt. I want to see that fresh young cunt of yours!!!”

Mindy was beside herself with shock. This was beyond belief. She had worked for Samantha for over a year but she had never had a clue that she was capable of anything even remotely like this. And Cheryl, why wasn’t she saying anything?

“Dr. Richards. This is highly inappropriate behavior. If you don’t stop this right now, I’m going to have to report you to the board. Now let me up!!!”

Once again Mindy tried to rise but this time she met the back of Samantha’s hand which set her head spinning and her body flying back on to the couch.

“I SAID DON’T TALK BACK TO ME YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!”

Samantha Richards was becoming more outraged by the moment. While the rational part of her brain struggled to assert itself, the urges now built deep into her character were slowly gaining the upper hand. She was going to fuck this bitch whether she wanted to be fucked or not.

With only a slight hesitation, the Doctor reached down with her powerful hands and grabbed the front of Mindy’s skirt. With a tug, she literally ripped the offending clothing off of the stunned girl like tissue paper and tossed it aside. With another deft motion, the young woman’s panties and nylons were likewise disposed of.

Mindy now lay partially stunned and half naked on her couch. The young redhead looked so vulnerable lying there looking up at her with shock, fear and betrayal. A part of Samantha wept tears of intense sorrow but the rest of her couldn’t help but think that this was the most sexually satisfying experience she had ever known. Without further hesitation, the distinguished mother of three and devoted wife plunged her head between her receptionist’s legs and began to greedily devour the first of many cunts that Dr. Dyke would claim.

Mindy couldn’t believe what was happening. It was as if she had walked into some kind of bad dream. At first it had seemed unreal but when Samantha had actually struck her, she had begun to understand that she was in real danger here. And how had Doctor Richards gotten so strong? She had always been so gentle and soft, but she had literally torn Mindy’s clothing off of her with as little effort as Mindy used to open a can of soda.

And now, Samantha had thrust her head between Mindy’s legs. With all her strength the young red head tried to squeeze them shut, but Samantha seemed to hardly notice as her tongue and mouth found her pussy and began to lick, suck and bite.

This was horribly disgusting and revolting. Mindy had no interest in women and this entire scene was totally repugnant to her. In addition, her pussy was bone dry and Samantha was being anything but gentle. Mindy tried to scream for Cheryl to help her, but the sound caught in her throat as she looked at the young intern.

The stunning brunette was standing still watching what was occurring in rapt attention. One of her hands was buried deep in her pants obviously rubbing her clit while the other was gently massaging her tits. Cheryl locked eyes with the young redhead and with a husky voice said “Isn’t a woman’s tongue up your snatch just so much better than a man’s cock Mindy? Doesn’t Dr. Dyke’s merest touch make you wet and hot inside. Fuck! it must be fucking unbelievable to submit to a powerful Dyke like Samantha, don’t you think?”

Mindy couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Why would Cheryl be acting this way? But .. Oh oh oh ohh Oh GOD!!

With immense surprise, she realized that her cunt was beginning to drip with arousal and Samantha’s ... No .. Dr. Dyke’s OH YES, DR. DYKES tongue felt so fucking good inside of her. Biting, sucking, harder and faster. She couldn’t believe herself as her cunt began to quickly lubricate and her nipples began to ache with desire.

“Oh Oh Oh OH fuck yes Samantha, OH yes Oh GOD yes. Oh come on you beautiful raging DYKE!!! Dear God what am I saying???” said the confused red head. “I don’t like this, oh please Samantha, please stop!! Oh yeah Oh YEAH . nononononononon NO!!! God NO. I CAN’T LIKE This!!! WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME? WHY DO I LIKE IT SO MUCH!!!!??”

“Well it looks like you’re becoming a hot little lesbo submissive aren’t you Mindy? I bet you’re just looking for a butch dyke like Samantha here to take charge of you.” said Cheryl sweetly.

Mindy felt a small soothing rush of energy pass through her body but still managed to reply. “No, no I’m nothing like that Cheryl. I just want her to eat my cunt . NO, NO! I mean I just can’t understand why Sammy is eating me out and why I want her too soooooo very badly. Oh fuck fuck fuck she’s so fucking good! NO that’s not right!! No, I don’t want to be doing this. Oh yessss because its so good and I want Sammy to keep eating me until I cum for her. Oh God Help me, I don’t understand. This isn’t possible!!!”

Dr. Dyke raised her head from between her wavering victim’s legs. Mindy had always been a good employee and even a friend and confidant at times. She had always respected the young woman’s drive and candor, but now, now she only an object of sexual desire. In mere minutes she had driven her young upstanding employee to the edge of becoming a lesbo slut. It wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge.

The part of Samantha Richards that was not Dr. Dyke resisted. How could she do this to a friend and co-worker? How could she be doing this at all? But still, maybe there was a chance, it she could just resist for a few moments and if Mindy could just get away, maybe .... “All right you nasty little cunt what do you want to do, do you want me to stop, do you want to go back to you’re miserable little fucking desk? What do you want to do!!?”

“Nasty, cunt, do? I .. I... I... I want you to let me ... let me .. Let Me .. Oh ... OH GOD NO!!! Oh Sammy Please please PLEASE fuck me. Push your fingers deep into my CUNT, put you whole FIST IN!!! BITE MY TITS, SPANK MY ASSS. I can’t help myself anymore. I need you to USE ME PLEASEEEE!!!!!”

Samantha’s hopes faded as the young woman squirmed under her touch, but Dr. Dyke nearly exploded with delight. “All right then Mindy, you asked for it you fucking lesbo cunt!!! You are one aren’t you?!!”

“I . I . I don’t want to be ... but .. OH FUCK!!! YES!! I’m a hot little lesbo CUNT!! I Can’t Stand not fucking you for another second. OH Pleasse Doctor. PLEASEEEE!!!”

Samantha couldn’t stand it anymore. She just had to have this sweet young thing between her legs. “Alright, from now on bitch you’ll answer to the name of “Nasty Cunt” when we’re in private and you will call me Doctor or Doctor Dyke. Got it?!!”

“Oh yes Dr. Dyke!” squealed the young woman in anticipation.

“Well then Nasty Cunt, eat me and shove your fingers up my ass!!”

With deft motions the distinguished Doctor shed her pants and undergarments and swung her legs over the face of her sweet submissive receptionist. As soon as her dripping twat was in place, Nasty Cunt began to quickly and expertly lash her snatch with talented motions of her tongue and mouth while her fingers began to viciously ream her virgin ass. It was her first fucking by a woman and it was absolutely fucking incredible!!!”

“Dear God, why haven’t I ever done this before? It’s just so Fucking Great!!!! Oh Yess that’s it Nasty Cunt, YEAH that’s it you sweet little worthless whore. FUCK ME!!!!”

Cheryl knelt down and unexpectedly slipped something cold and metallic onto her ankle. Looking back Samantha could see a substantial sliver ankle bracelet of an intricate silver weave construction attached to her ankle. Undoubtedly part of the stolen collection. But incredibly, it seemed to give her even more power to dominate than she had mere moments before, it was almost as if her body had been supercharged with some type of energy, energy enough to fuck Mindy and then a thousand just like her.

Then the gorgeous brunette bent down and in a sad but aroused voice said. “I’m sorry Samantha, but you’ve left me no choice. I know you never planned to be a dyke but at least now you’re going to be one of the hottest and most persuasive around. That’s right Dr. Dyke, now you’ll be able to break even the most innocent and resolute of women for me. Once your tongue touches their twat, they may struggle, but they’ll be yours my big strong cunt slave dyke! Now fuck, fuck you’re way into your new life!!”

Samantha wanted to resist her young intern’s summons, wanted to wake up and find that all of this was just some horrible nightmare but . but . “OH HELL YES, I CAN’T FUCKING STOP MYSELF!!!! OH God forgive me I’ve Got TO FUCK!!! Now CUM FOR ME NASTY CUNT!!!” and with a roar of lust, both newly minted lesbians came with more force than they had ever believed possible, soaking the couch with their cum.

Sliding off of her first exhausted conquest, Dr. Dyke stood up and moved toward Cheryl. As impossible as it was, she was still hot and horny and she was attracted to the beautiful woman with a lust beyond description. “I want you now Cheryl!!” Dr. Dyke demanded

“Not so fast Doctor. I believe that you were going to introduce me to your family.”

A wave of panic swept over the good doctor as Samantha Richards fought valiantly to protect her loved ones, but resistance was soon overwhelmed as Dr. Dyke smiled at her mistress and said “Well, what are we waiting for?”

Turning to her new love slave she snarled “Nasty Cunt, clean up this mess and shave that twat of yours. I expect you to be at work tomorrow with appropriate toys for playtime. DON’T disappoint me slut!” And with that, Dr. Dyke and her mistress left. It was going to be an interesting evening at home tonight smiled Dr. Dyke. Very interesting indeed!!