The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sappho Chronicles—Dr. Dyke

(ff, mf, mm, in, fd)

Chapter 2: It’s a Mother/Daughter thing.

Dr. Samantha Richardson drove her late model Lexus into her garage. A lot had changed for the distinguished archeologist in the past few hours. It had all started when she had confronted the young woman in the car next to her, Cheryl Grey, about a suspected theft of museum property.

At first Dr. Richardson had not believed the accusations, but when confronted with the evidence, Cheryl had admitted everything and Samantha had seen no choice but to prosecute the young woman. Cheryl, however had seen things differently.

Somehow the young museum intern had done something most extraordinary. In the span of mere moments the young woman had reshaped the distinguished archeologist both physically and mentally in a most dramatic way.

Physically, the once very feminine mother of three was heavily muscled and bulked out, much like a man. Her once medium sized breasts which had begun to sag slightly were now large and firm. In addition, her formerly soft feminine voice was now husky and masculine and as a finishing touch, her blonde hair was no longer smooth and flowing, but short and spiky, even a bit coarse.

As astounding as the changes on the outside had been, those within her were even more dramatic. What had once been a sexually conservative mother and devoted wife, was now a raging dyke, a dyke driven by a powerful urge to tame and break “straight” girls to her way of thinking. Her young receptionist, Mindy, actually Nasty Cunt now, had been her first test case. The young redhead had worked out exceptionally well, yes very well indeed.

One thing that had not changed was Samantha’s razor sharp mind. She fully realized this was all Cheryl’s doing, that and the odd sliver anklet the young woman had attached to her ankle. There was no way that the weak pasty fool she had once been could have physically and emotionally dominated Mindy as she had. True, shreds of her old self could still be found but to be honest, she was glad that the old Dr. Richards was gone. Dr. Dyke was going to have a far more interesting life.

And it was going to start tonight. One of the deepest desires that Cheryl had given her was to fuck her new mistress in front of Charlie, her husband of 20 years. It would devastate Charles, hurting him deeply, but she could think of nothing else more erotic and nothing she wanted more.

In preparation, she and Cheryl had stopped by an adult shop to acquire the numerous supplies needed for the evening’s activities. Some of which she was wearing under her newly bought sexy, but socially acceptable clothing. It bothered her a bit as to what would happen to her children. They wouldn’t need to be involved of course. She could just send them out to a friend’s house for the evening.

As she turned off the car’s engine she turned and looked at Cheryl. The young brunette was stunning in her newly purchased clothing and short skirt. Although Samantha hadn’t noticed it when she had hired the young intern, the woman who now held Samantha’s destiny in her hands was truly a perfect specimen of feminine beauty. Everything about her from her tits to her face and hair was simply awesome. She was, without a doubt, the most fuckable piece of ass Dr. Richards had ever laid eyes on. It was going to be a really treat to get into her pants.

“So bitch.” she said the once demure woman her now low throaty voice. “When are we going to fuck!”

“When will your husband be home?” said her young companion in a resigned but eager voice.

“Ah Hell, not for a few fucking hours! Do I really have to wait that long to get into your pants? Shit! my pussy is melting here! Let’s just entertain ourselves until Chuck shows up. Whatdya say Cher?”

“No, not until he’s here.” said the young woman firmly.

“Well what the fuck am I suppose to do after I shoo the kids off for the evening, fucking knit?”

“Are you kids here?!” said the beautiful brunette with a tone of dismay in her voice.

“Yeah sure. School’s out and they’re supposed to be home by now. They’re good kids and they pretty much do as they’re told.”

“Oh . .” said Cheryl visibly dismayed. “I’d hoped .. well .. tell me about them.”

“Well there’s Jim. He’s my oldest at 18. He’s a straight A student on his way to Harvard next year. Kind of a geek I suppose but he’s filled out some this last year. With that raven black hair and dark good looks he’ll do ok with the girls up there I bet.”

“Then there’s Paul. He’s 17 and a track guy. Not as good of grades but still up there. He’s got this California Beach bum thing going with the blonde hair and everything. He already has the chicks beating a path to his door but I think he’s kept his zipper up so far.”

“And Nancy is our baby at 15. Just as sweet as they come and just starting to fill out too. Real good student, probably my best buddy, sandy brown hair, and she’ll be some knockout when she finishes filling out.”

“Real good kids. Chuck’s and my pride and joy really. Why do you ask?” Samantha queried suddenly suspicious of this line of inquiry.

“Well,” said Cheryl getting out of the car. “You said you wanted someone to fuck didn’t you?”

“What the fuck are you talking about? They’re my KIDS ya know. A mom just doesn’t fuck her kids.” Said Samantha with a bit of heat.

“Yeah, you’re probably right Sammy.” said Cheryl turning to face Samantha as she to exited the car. " Dr. Samantha Richards, distinguished archeologist, mother and devoted wife certainly wouldn’t; but the question is, what would raging sex starved Dr. Dyke do? I bet your young daughter’s cunt tastes awfully sweet. What do you think?”

Samantha was taken a bit aback. “You mean that .. Oh shit . you mean that you want me to .. ?” Samantha thought about it for a moment. It was so against everything she had ever believed. Her children and especially her daughter were sacrosanct. There was no way that Samantha Richards would ever do such a thing but Dr. Dyke .. ?

“You mean I could take Nancy while we’re waiting for Chuck? Take my own daughter and break her, suck her virgin cunt, and OH JESUS, Even take her CHERRY?! God DAMM that’s hot!!”

The parts of Dr. Samantha Richardson that remained fought against the building urges within her cunt and found one possible way out. “But how could I do it? I mean my Nancy is as straight as an arrow. There’s no way in hell that she’ll ever go along with something like that.”

Cheryl looked intently at the transformed archeologist. “Once you have your tongue on her clit you’ll know the answer Samantha. How to get it there? Well that’s what your 180 IQ and rippling muscles are for. I’ll be downstairs in your living room waiting for Charles when you’re finished.” And with that the unbelievably sexy young brunette entered the house with Dr. Dyke close behind.

Samantha was confused. One part of her wanted desperately to protect her children but another could just taste the sweet juices of her daughter’s cunt already and that part was not to be denied.

With a her mind made up, shit this was going to be hot, Dr. Dyke, with adult toys in hand, headed upstairs towards her next conquest.

She passed her boys’ rooms and noticed that Paul was at his desk reading something or other. “Hi mom, you’re home kind of early. Jeez whatdya do to your hair, and those clothes make you look a bit bulky. Everything Ok?”

Samantha concentrated very hard on watching her language and softening the sound of her voice. “Yeah honey. I had a little accident at work and my skin’s all puffed up. It’ll go down in a bit. Say, where’s everybody else?”

“Well, Nancy’s in her room listening to some of that noise she calls music and Paul’s outside somewhere probably measuring the sunlight or some other useless thing. Want me to get him?”

“No that’s ok dear. Say why don’t you go and visit Jeff this evening?”

“Nah, he’s out of town right now, pretty boring around here if you ask me.”

“Well then, I’ve brought a friend home from work. A really cute intern from out west. Want to go down and keep her company while I talk with your sister?”

“Cute ... is this mom type of cute or hot babe kind of cute.”

“Hot babe I think. Why don’t you say hi. Her name is Cheryl.”

“You got it mom.” said Paul as the California dude streaked down the stairs to keep the “hot babe” company.

With one obstacle temporarily out of the way, Dr. Dyke slowly approached her daughter’s room. Sure enough, Nancy was on the bed surrounded by her collection of stuffed teddy bears, with her headphones on listening to some tunes aand reading one of those trashy romance novels.

Well you’re about to experience the real deal now Nanc!!

Samantha realized that she had never noticed how sexy her daughter was becoming. She had that clean fresh look with her short sandy brown hair and hard tanned and well toned body, innocent sex, which is just how Dr. Dyke liked her victims. Dear God, what was she thinking? How could she even think of doing this to her baby?

On the other hand, given a little encouragement, the young girl could be the hottest little slut around, and wasn’t it a mother’s duty to guide her children? Who knows, maybe the young cunt had some real lesbo tendencies that were just under the surface and with Dr. Dyke at the helm, this kid was in for one fucking hell of a ride!! But patience first, this had to be handled delicately.

“Hey Nancy, I’m home.” she said tapping her daughter on the back of her leg while closing and locking the door behind her.

“Oh hi mom I didn’t hear you come in.” said Nancy turning over and reaching up to give her mom a big hug.

Feeling her mother’s newly increased and muscular body however, Nancy drew back and gave her mom a hard look. “Geez mom, what happened to you. You’re so bulked out and hard, and WOW, look at the size of your breasts, they’re enormous and your hair. Geez, what happened?”

“Nothing to worry about dear, just a little accident at the museum. I got a hold of something I’m allergic to and it puffed me right up. They needed to shave my hair a bit and some of the stuff got in my throat so I’m having trouble talking normally.”

“I’ll say.” said her daughter and best pal with concern. “Are you going to be alright and what’s in the bag?”

“I’m going to be fine and we’ll get to the bag in a moment, but I needed to talk to you about some things.”

“Like what mom?”

“Well you are very young Nancy but your body is developing sexually (it sure as hell was!) and sometimes young girls get carried away with, well ... sex!”

“You think I’ve been having sex Mom?!! Who’s been saying that? It’s not true you know. I haven’t even let a boy kiss me yet.”

“Well you understand my concern Nancy. It is important that I know what you’re doing but it’s ok. I have a painless and easy way of making sure.”

“Really?” said the innocent 15 year old. “How do you do that?”

Samantha knew she had her daughter know. All those years of trust and friendship were about to pay off in a big way. A part of her was saddened by the betrayal she was planning, but chances were, Nancy wouldn’t mind when it was all done with. And besides, she just couldn’t wait to taste her daughter’s fresh young virgin cunt!!

“Well, what I need you to do is to take off your panties and nylons and then lie down and hike up your skirt. I’m going to need to take a look inside you vaginal area. It won’t take but a minute.”

“Ok mom if you say so, but this is way weird.” said the doubtful young teen.

Samantha was nearly quivering in anticipation as her daughter obediently stripped off her under things and sat down on the bed. “Do you need me to lie down on the bed or lie down and hang my legs over the edge?”

This was just too good to be true. “Hang your legs over the side of the bed for now honey. As the examination continues though, you may need to scoot up all of the way.”

“Examination” giggled Nancy. “You make it sound like I’m at a doctor’s office or something.”

“Just lay back squirt and let me get this over with.” chuckled her mom.

“Ok Doc, examine away.” her daughter giggled.

Nancy laid back spreading her legs and revealing her delicate pink virgin cunt. Carefully, and with trembling hands, her mother carefully touched her daughter’s pink cunt lips, delicately spreading them apart as she drew her head in close under the pretense of examination.

“Nancy.” she said in a stern voice. “Have you been letting other girls lick or rub you down here?”

“WHAT?!! No mom Never!! That’s disgusting!! Why in the world would you ask that?”

“Just something I’ve noticed down here. Hmmmm .. well maybe you’ve simply been pleasuring yourself then. Have you dear?”

“Well maybe once or twice mom. I really don’t know much about it. I just wake up with my hands down there every now and then you know. These are really weird questions, what’s the problem?”

This was really too much for Samantha as Dr. Dyke examined her young daughter with an interest she had never imagined possible. Her young skin was so smooth and flawless and her soft pussy had obviously never seen much use. Samantha Richards was sure her daughter was still a virgin and that part of her was very proud of the young woman. I can’t do this, it’s my own daughter!! Ooh god I can’t . can I? .. Oh Yes, YES I CAN!

“Hmmm . Well, you’re far too dry down here for me to be absolutely sure. We’re going to have to moisten you up a bit .. hmmmm .wait a minute, I have an idea.”

Slowly and gently Samantha extended her tongue and, trembling with insatiable lust, softly began to massage her daughter’s clit.

“MOM!! What are you DOING!!?” said the young teen in shock as she raised her head to see her mother’s head nestled between her thighs with her tongue slowly moistening her nub “I ... oh . what are you .. Ohh Ohhh mmmm . what are you doing .. ahhh . ?”

Samantha looked into her daughter’s wide as saucer blue eyes and gently removed her tongue and began to lightly rub her daughter’s hardening clit with her fingers. Nancy couldn’t help herself as small shocked mewls of pleasure escaped from her astonished lips and as the nipples on her small tits began to visibly harden. Oh, Little Girl, you ain’t seen fucking nothing yet!!

“I’m just examining you dear, like we discussed, don’t worry, you’re just a little dry and this won’t hurt a bit.” Leaving her finger to continue to massage Nancy’s hardening nub, she dropped her head once more and began to light probe the outer folds of her daughter’s cunt with her tongue. Cheryl had been right. Nancy was absolutely delicious.

“Buttt ... but Mom . I . Iiiiii ... donnn’ttt . th. tthh.. think ... yyyouuuu . sh . sh . should . beee .. aahhhhh . ddddoooiiingggg th th th thhaaaaTTT!”

“What’s that dear, am I hurting you?” said her mother as she slowly slid her fingers into her daughter’s rapidly moistening cunt.

“Nnnnnno ... that’ss . ohhh . not ... itttttttt ... Mmmmmom. IIIIIIII’m .. Jjust feelingggg sooo strange and ... I.II .I.”

“Hot and tingly dear?”

“Yeehhhhh .. yeahhhh .. Kinddd of.”

“Kind of? Well, when I do this,” and then Samantha ran her tongue slowly up Nancy’s cunt to her rock hard clit and back, “how does that make you feel?”

If anything, her daughter’s eyes grew even larger with shock as the jolts of unknown pleasure coursed through her young compliant body. “Ohhhh OHHH ohhhhh sooo strange ... Ohhhh soooo hott and tingly... ahhhhh ... iiitt’s like I have toooo ... oohhhh ... push it .. deeper ... and anddd rub harderrrrrr. Are yyyyyyou ssuree yyouuu should be doingggg th . th.. that Mommm!”

“Of course dear. I’m just examining your hot little cunt. Don’t you worry about a thing!”

“Whhat . What . did . yyyou .. Sssayy? Oh mom please stop ... oh I... I... ddddon’tt kknow wh wha what’s hhhapppenninggg !! I.. I. III . can’t ..ttttakkeee mmmmuchhh mmmmorrrrrre! You’re driving me iiiiiinsane with thisssss!!!”

“Oh of course you can dear.” said the mother dyke between thrusts of her tongue. “You’re just such a hot little bitch. A little cunt like you can handle this and a whole lot more.”

As Samantha continued to rub her daughter’s hard little nub with her tongue and explore the reaches of her sweet virgin pussy with her fingers she couldn’t help but be hopelessly aroused by her daughter’s response to her “examination”. The young teen was partially erect, propped up with her elbows behind her, a look of utter shock, incomprehension and growing arousal on her sweet innocent face as her as she absorbed her own mothers words.

“Whhattttt dooooo ya you mmmmmeann Mommmm? Whhyyy ... whyyyy arrree you c ..c ..Calling me thatttt?!”

“Well dear, only a hot little bitch would allow her cunt to get so hot and wet by having her mommy lick her little clit. You like it don’t you dear? You’re nothing but a fucking slut aren’t you!!”

“NO, MOM I’m not . I. . I . ohhhh OHHH. I’m NOT .. I .. IIII. Wh . wh . what are You DOING TO MEEEE!!!!” said the young teen as she began to involuntarily grind her cunt into her mother’s face.

“Oh sweety, I’m just licking your sweet little cunt, just lapping up your hot lesbian juices and you LOVE IT, DON’T YOU!!!”

“I .I .. I .. Don’t Understand What’s Happening To ME!!! Oh MOM Please .. Please ... Please .. Sto .. Sto ... ohhhh ... oohhhhh .. yeahhhh.. ohhhh... I .. I ... I’m not ... aaaahhhh .. a .. lesssbii.... lesbiiiii.. Lesbiannnn? ... ahhh . ohhh .. what’ssssss th. th.. that?

“Why, that’s a girl who fucks, you know, has sex with other girls. You are just a hot little lesbian bitch, now aren’t you?”

“Nooo NO Nooo NO NO I..I’m ahhhh Oh No I’m .. OH MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!?”

“Can’t you tell dear? I’m fucking you, just like you want me to, just like the nasty little lesbo cunt you are. And you like it so much Nancy. I had no idea how hot you were for my tongue, god what a hot lesbian you’ve turned out to be!!”

This time Samantha began to thrust her tongue deep into and out of her daughter’s snatch while increasing the pressure and intensity on the young girl’s clit.

“OH GOD NO MOM wwwhatt ARE YOU DOING? I’m nnnnott likee THATTTT!!!”

“Of course you are Nancy, look how dripping wet your cunt is. What at total SLUT you are!!”

“No no no no no no no no nO NO NO!!!!! OHHH Ohhhh MOMMM OHHH PLEEASSEEEE PLEASEEEE STOPP, OH MOMMMM I FEELLL I FEEELLL SO SO SO SO SO HOTT AND TINGLY. IT’s ALLLLL BUILDINGG UPP UPPP UPPP INSIDE OF MMMEEEEEEE!!! I’MMM GOIIIINGGGG TOOOOO EXPLODEEEEE!!!!!”

Samantha moved her tongue from her daughter’s burning snatch and thrust her fingers into her steaming cunt pumping them furiously as her daughter began to buck her loins against the thrust of her pounding hand.

“Do you know what that strange feeling is Nancy? Do you want me to tell you?”

“YESSS YESSSS YESSS OH PLEASEEEE MOMMM PLEASEEEE, WHAT’S HAPPENINGGG TOOOO MEEEEE?”

“I’m making you into my lesbian fuck toy bitch. You’re about to cum right on my hand. That’s what you want isn’t it Nancy. Don’t you want to cum for me?!”

“NnnnOOOO, Ittt’sssss notttt righttttt MMOOMMMM STOPPPPPP!!! Oh OH OH OH OHH OH PLEEAASEEE I I..I . IIIIII ..OH OH GOD PLEASE!!!” screamed her daughter as she involuntarily and uncontrollably humped her mothers hand.

“Oh that’s right my little lesbo minx, what a sexy slut I have for a daughter, so hot and ready to fuck. Do you want me to suck you’re little titties Nancy? A good lesbian daughter should just love to have her titties sucked by her dyke mom!”

Nancy’s eyes were full of confusion, betrayal and overpowering lust. Without fully understanding what she was doing, she lifted her ass off the bed and was now using her legs to rock her virgin cunt onto Samantha’s hand with ever increasing vigor. Samantha had to admit that her young daughter was becoming a real pro at this. But even nearly overcome with lust, her daughter’s strong will was not completely overcome. She obviously wanted to be fucked but still the young girl resisted and said nothing.

“Oh too shy to ask for a good titty nibble are we?” cooed Dr. Dyke. “How fucking sweet! But it’s time to teach you what a real lesbo slut wants little girl!!”

Reaching around her daughter’s back, Samantha quickly moved from between Nancy’s legs to her daughter’s side on the bed. Despite the pleasure assaulting every pore of her being, Nancy struggled to escape, but Dr. Dyke’s powerful grasp was not to be overcome by a mere waif of a girl. While continuing her finger assault on her daughter’s pussy, Samantha brushed aside her daughters light top. Quickly grasping one of her daughter’s budding nipples in her mouth, she sucked and nibbled with force and skill on the budding of her daughter’s womanhood.

“OH GOD MOM, OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! Oh oh oh OH OH OH OHHH I CAN’T .. OH GOD I . I ... OH MOM it’s SO GOOD!!! I CAN’T STAND IT, OH GOD I .. I . DON’T STOP!! OH GOD WHAT AM I SAYING but please oh Please mom don’t STOP!!”

Samantha looked up into her daughter’s confused but sexually smoldering eyes. Was she ready? Staring directly into the young girl’s eyes, she left Nancy’s budding nipples and brushed her lips against her daughters. For a brief moment, the surface of Nancy’s lips was hard and unyielding but in a fraction of a second, the young girl’s mouth parted and her tongue delved deep into her mother’s waiting mouth becoming increasingly passionate and eager with each passing second.

Still locked in a passionate embrace, the young girl collapsed back into her bed surrounded by her collection of teddy bears as her hands tore desperately at her mother’s chest nearly ripping apart the fabric of her top as she sought the soft pliability of her mother’s breasts. Instead, she found smooth sensuous leather.

Breaking the embrace, Samantha stood up, towering over her prostrate daughter who immediately moved her hands to her cunt and breast to replace those removed by her mother. As her daughter looked up at her with confused but “please fuck me” eyes, Samantha Richards stripped off her sexy but acceptable outer garments to reveal what was beneath.

What her daughter saw was a real Amazon with enormous breasts provocatively fitted out in red leather and spandex with crothless pants and a nipples exposed top. Reaching into her “shopping” bag, Dr. Richards removed a large black dildo and quickly and expertly attached the 15 inch device to a harness built into her costume.

“And now my little lesbo fuck toy, I’m going to take your cherry. Are you ready Nancy, are you ready to be fucked like a good lesbian fuck toy should. Not with a nasty cock but with a rod built just for a woman’s pleasure. Don’t you want me to fuck you Bitch!!?”

“No MOM, NO!!” said her startled daughter as she continued to play with her cunt and tits. “I want you to do it SO BADLY!! But it’s wrong, IT’S WRONG for us to be doing this. You’re MY MOM!!”

“Don’t you want to be fucked by a woman Nancy?!” said Samantha in a pouty voice.

“NO, no ... I mean I can’t think of anything else but fucking women, my friends, enemies, teachers, the mail lady, everyone! I want to have all of them eating my pussy but I can’t do this. This isn’t supposed to be happening mom! What’s happened to me? I never used to be this way and neither did you! I’m a fucking virgin for christ’s sake!!”

“Not for long Bitch!!” snarled her mom. “Pretty soon you’re going to be begging me for it!! I know a hot slut like you isn’t going to be able to stop herself once this baby does it’s work.” she said affectionately patting her black 15 inch dong. “You’re almost there honey and in a few minutes, you’re going to be the hottest lesbian teen slut around, you just wait and see!”

With enormous strength, Dr. Dyke spread her unwilling daughter’s legs apart stretching them so wide that the pain was evident in Nancy’s face. The young girl tried to struggle but it was no use, Dr. Dyke was simply too strong for her. Samantha could see another protest rising in her daughters eyes, but Dr. Dyke had spent enough time talking. It was time to fuck this bitch and without further argument, the good doctor rammed the dildo deep into her daughter’s dripping cunt.

“OH GOD THAT HURTS!!! IT HURTS IT HURTS, MOM YOU’VE GOT TO STOP IT HURTS SO MUCH!!” screamed Nancy as tears and sobs rolled down her face as blood from her popped cherry leaked from around the embedded dildo.

Samantha couldn’t believe what she had just done. Not only had she seduced her innocent daughter in her own bedroom, but now she had stolen her virginity in a perverted and obscene manner. She was hurting her own offspring and for what!? What could she possibly ever do to make things up to her daughter now.

Well, I could fuck the little cunt until she screams!! Yeah, that’d work!!

With her mission fully in focus now, Dr. Dyke began to fuck her young daughter in earnest. Slowly, the young girl’s sobs and screams of pain began to be mixed and finally replaced with moans of pleasure as her cunt slowly spread and lubricated.

“Come on Nancy, what do you want you little horny lesbo minx, tell me what you want!!”

“Oh oh OH MOM, OH YEAH to be FUCKED by YOU!!! OH GOD YES, to be FUCKED by OH YEAH, that INCREDIBLE COCK, oh YEAH, built JUST FOR ME!!!! OH it fits so GOOD NOW! It’s so fucking UNBELIEVABLY GOOD MOM!! OH Please FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!!!! I LOVE IT!!!”

“What do you love baby?”

“To be FUCKED by my MOM!! OH GOD mom it’s the BEST!!! DON’T ever let it STOP!! My cunt’s so filled and HOT now!! OH FUCK ME, OH YEAH FUCK ME!!!”

Dr. Dyke observed her handiwork with satisfaction. Her sweet innocent daughter was literally thrashing her body across the bed trying desperately to do anything that would bury the artificial phallus further into her tightly stretched snatch or to cause greater friction as the massive device split her loins. Her young hands were mauling her small pert breasts with the intensity of a sex starved maniac. “Nancy! My God you’re such a slut!!” Samantha said reprovingly.

“OH FUCK YES MOM!!! I am such a SLUT, I just want to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck and . oh .. OH GOD MOM, I’m a LESBIAN CUNT you have NO IDEA how fucking GREAT THIS IS!!!

“Do you want to see me fuck your friends Nancy, do you want me to take their cherry’s too. Do you want to see me fuck their moms and sisters? Do you want to help me turn them all into my fucking lesbian cunt suckers?”

“OH GOD MOM, .. OH GOD . I . I .. OH SHIT that’s so HOT!!! OH YES, OH FUCK YES, I want you to have ALL of THEM!! I want to WATCH you make them into fucking girl sucking sluts, JUST LIKE ME!!! ALL OF THEM!!! OH MOM Please FUCK ME and make me CUMM!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO START!! Oh please mom FUCK ME HARDER!! MAKE ME CUMMM, OH PLEASE!!!”

“All right sweety, I’m fucking your hot cunt, now CUMM you little minx. You’re such a HOT piece of teen lesbo ass!! Soon all the girls are going to want to fuck you! Show me how much like to be fucked BITCH!!”

Her young daughter responded by throwing herself into her fucking with an almost inhuman frenzy reaching out and tweaking Samantha’s nipples painfully but oh so fucking WELL!! “OH FUCK YES MOM!! OH Yeah YEAH OH SHIT, that’s IT, OH GOD .. OH GOD ... OH GOD MOM I’M . I’M .. Gonna’.. OH GOD I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!”

Samantha felt the onrush of her daughter’s cum juices soak her crotch and the bed sheets as her daughter continued her screams of lust bouncing her ass up and down trying to squeeze each ounce of pleasure from her first orgasm. Then, when she had wrung every last ounce of pleasure from the experience, she moaned and collapsed limply on the bed as Samantha removed the dildo from her daughter’s pulsing snatch.

Dr Dyke observed her formerly innocent little girl for a few moments. Though disheveled, the young girl still had a look of innocent beauty about her, but innocent, she no longer was, not by a long shot. Dear God, what have I done?

Eventually, Nancy looked up at her with astonished wonder. “Damm Mom, did we just do what I think we did?”

“Did you think that I just took your cherry Nanc, did you think you just screamed for me to make you cum? Well, that’s what just happened. And you know what?”

“What?” said Nancy with a look of excitement mixed with dread.

“You’re dad’s not going to be home for a while and I’m still horny. I’ve fucked you and now bitch, it’s time for you to return the favor you lesbo cunt!!”

Nancy looked confused for a moment, defiant for another and then with firm determination she said. “Good. It’s about time I tasted somebody’s pussy! How the hell do you expect me to be your fucking lesbo fuck toy without a little practice mom. You know this is all your fault. You should have broken me in when I was 13!! Then we could have the entire city in here lapping our cunts!! Well I guess better late than never!!” said the young teen as she fastened her lips to one of her mother’s exposed nipples.

Samantha had to admit that the young girl was right. A proper lesbian fuck toy needed extensive instruction but after a few hours, she had to admit that her daughter certainly was a fast and talented learner. Oh yes!!