The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Long-time reader, first-time poster! This is a story that I wrote a long time ago and put up on some other outlets. I’ve decided to post it (and, eventually, my other stories) here, because I know that there are a lot of folks on here who will appreciate it. Each of these chapters basically stands alone, although there are a few characters who recur. I’ve got a lot more where this comes from, and if you want me to write something for you (or, for that matter, edit a story that you’ve written), I am open to commissions. Just email me and we can work something out. And now, read on! I hope you enjoy it!

Dr. Joseph’s Dentist Office

Part 2: Marsha

Going to the dentist always made Marsha feel nervous. Of course, most things that involved leaving her home made her nervous. She could deal with work, but that wasn’t very frequent. Most of the time, her boss allowed her to work from home, but every so often, she had to actually come in to the actual office.

“Jesus, Marsha,” her boss would say, “you’ve gotta find some way to get over your problems.” And she would promise to try to come in more often, and promptly ignore that promise. The only reason she was still employed was that no one else in the office could match her when it came to editing.

She didn’t even know the names of her neighbors. They probably barely noticed she existed. Certainly, she doubted they knew what she looked like. Everyone else around her seemed to go off to work or school with no hesitation. The few times she’d bothered to go outside, everything around her seemed still and quiet, like everyone had vanished.

Sometimes she wondered when exactly things had gone wrong for her. There wasn’t really a defining incident that had pushed her into being so agoraphobic. Some agoraphobes had a sad story about being raped, or some other trauma that kept them from functioning normally in public. Marsha just didn’t like going out in public. She was just naturally shy, and a few bad experiences over the years, combined with a personal tendency to drift without an external impetus, as well as the ability to telecommute, had turned her into someone who could barely leave her house without a great deal of preparation and worry.

It had taken her all morning to get herself ready for this appointment. Not because she expected any trouble. Just because she was seeing a completely new dentist, didn’t mean that anything at all was wrong. But for two hours, she’d been at the edge of hyperventilating just from the thought of going outside.

Cautiously, slowly, she made her way towards the garage door. Napoleon, her grizzled tabby cat, eyed her from his perch atop the a bookcase in the living room. He seemed to be saying, Boy, these hoomans are weird, aren’t they? His partner-in-crime, Gibbon, a beefy all-black cat, sprawled on the kitchen floor in Marsha’s path, as if he knew about the turmoil in her head, and was saying, You don’t really want to go out, so why even bother? Just stay here and pet me. He purred like a buzz-saw and rolled over to show his furry tummy.

“That’s really cute of you,” Marsha said, kneeling down to pet Gibbon’s belly. “But I’ve got to go out and get myself taken care of. I can’t just lay around doing nothing, like you guys.” She withdrew her hand, ignoring Gibbon’s pitiful, entreating glances, and stood up straight.

Without further ado, she opened the door to the garage. Before either Napoleon or Gibbon could rise to their feet, Marsha shut the door and locked it. They’d both escaped before, and that had terrified Marsha. It had meant the dilemma of either wandering around outside, looking for a small animal with a natural talent for concealment, or sitting inside, trembling in fear at the possibility that they might just never come back.

She hopped into her car, opened the garage door, turned the key in the ignition, and started backing up down the driveway. All around her, her little suburban neighborhood was still and quiet.

Except that her next-door neighbor was out in the yard. Marsha didn’t know much about her, except that she worked the night shift somewhere. Aside from that, all Marsha knew was that her name was Lacey, and she was at least a decade younger than Marsha. The few times Marsha had seen her, she’d been exercising in the front yard.

Marsha ignored Lacey’s wave, and turned out of the driveway. She didn’t have the time to socialize, or the inclination. Perhaps part of that was rationalization, but she really did need to get to her appointment.

The drive was much easier than getting out of her house had been. In her car, Marsha could at least pretend she was walled away from other people. Even if there were windows, she didn’t really have to open up to anyone else. She was just one more person passing by in traffic.

She reached the dentist’s office without incident and parked her car. After reassuring herself, multiple times, that she had everything she needed, Marsha stepped out of her car. The shopping center around the office seemed as though it were asleep. So much the better; that just meant she wouldn’t run into anyone else.

The moment she stepped inside the office, Marsha started to worry about her choice of dentist. Perhaps she should’ve tried a different dentist. Surely there was another place she could go to, besides this one.

“Hiiiiii!” chirped the receptionist. She looked peppy and excited about being at work. She looked Arabic, to Marsha’s somewhat practiced eye. But, most of all, she looked like one of the sluttiest bimbos Marsha had ever seen.

Her breasts were enormous, and mostly exposed, thanks to a deeply plunging neckline and an extremely sparing use of fabric below her nipples. At a certain point, some outfits became so pointlessly exposing, in Marsha’s opinion, that their wearers ought to just walk around nude and be done with it. In this case, the receptionist seemed like she would’ve been just fine with that. If ravenous moths consumed all of her clothes, she, doubtless, wouldn’t even bother to try covering herself.

“Um,” Marsha said, timidly. “Um,” she tried again. “I, um, I’m here for my appointment.”

“Oooookay!” the receptionist replied, brightening. “That means you’re, like, on this computey thingie.” She waved a hand at the monitor on her desk, flashing her long, sparkly pink fingernails at Marsha. “Like, what’s your name?”

“Marsha,” Marsha said. “Marsha Smith.” The receptionist stuck her tongue out and started carefully typing Marsha’s name into the computer.

“That’s, like, a rilly tough name,” the receptionist observed. “My name’s, like, so totes easy. It’s just ‘Noor’.” Marsha thought, uncharitably but possibly truthfully, that Noor might not be able to remember a tougher name.

At last, Noor finished typing it in and triumphantly pressed “ENTER”. She squinted at the screen and said, “Oh, okay! There you are, Maci! Dr. Joseph wants you in room 7! Okey-dokey?”

“Um, my name is Marsha,” Marsha said. Noor nodded. “Right, your name is Maci. Go right on in, Maci!”

Marsha sighed and decided not to correct the receptionist. That seemed like a battle she’d already lost. Instead, she opened the door that led deeper into the office, and stepped through.

Maybe, she thought, Noor was just eye candy. Perhaps the hygienist would be better. Hell, it would be hard to be worse. She stepped into room 7 feeling cautiously optimistic.

“Hiiiiiii!” said the hygienist, a Chinese woman with the same overinflated curves as Noor. Marsha’s heart sank, but she still took her seat in the exam chair. What choice did she have, at this point? Maybe it wouldn’t be too bad.

As soon as she sat down and leaned back, the hygienist rushed up to her and leaned in close. Marsha felt the other woman’s boobs rubbing up against her own chest. The hygienist grinned and, before Marsha could say anything, planted a big, wet kiss on Marsha’s lips.

The kiss seemed to last forever, and Marsha struggled to get free, at first. Gradually, though, she felt something sapping her energy, and she relaxed into the bimbo’s embrace. A silly smile spread across Marsha’s face, as the hygienist withdrew. “Feeling better, Maci?”

Marsha wanted to protest that that was not her name, but she didn’t have the energy for that. Instead, she giggled. It seemed like the right thing to do right now.

“My name is, like, Ming, and I’m sooooo glad to meetcha!” the hygienist said. She shook her boobs at Marsha, and Marsha giggled in reply. Her disgust and shyness had faded into the background, and she felt more relaxed than ever before.

As Ming fussed around, picking at Marsha’s teeth, Marsha noticed something else. Her mind was still hazy, caught up in the contact between her and the bimbo-hygienist. But she was conscious enough to notice the smell that seemed to hang around her.

It was a heavy, musky scent, one that made Marsha think of embarrassing acts with men and women. She was vaguely surprised that she couldn’t see curtains of scent hanging around her. Where could it come from? Was she just imagining it? And was there any way she could take that scent home with her?

Gradually, the heat within her, the scent around her, and the swing of Ming’s pendulous breasts above her sent Marsha into a trance-like state. She floated through a sexual landscape within herself, picturing herself in previously inconceivable situations. Deep inside, she still had a vague sense of where she was. She still knew, deep down, that she was in a dentist’s office. But the rest of her being hung suspended in an erotic fantasyland, caught in heated depths she couldn’t have imagined before...

“Ahem,” said a voice above her. Marsha blinked and found the haze of lust in her mind fading away, returning her to the real world. “I’m sorry to have to wake you like that,” said the voice, “since you seemed so comfortable.”

A man’s face swam into view above her. Nothing about him seemed exceptional in any way. He was a very average-looking, middle-aged white guy. Brown hair, brown eyes, plastic-framed glasses. His nose wasn’t anything special, his hair was neatly cut in a short, generic fashion, and he had a perfectly middling sort of body. He probably worked out, but he didn’t look particularly muscled.

“Hi, Ms. Smith,” he said. “Are you awake?” He smiled averagely at her, and set down a tool he’d been holding in his hand. “Ms. Smith, I’m Dr. Joseph, and I’m going to need you to open your mouth there. Ming said there was something I needed to take a look at, so here I am. Can I take a look at your teeth?”

“Oh- okay,” Marsha stammered. She opened her mouth wide, and Dr. Joseph leaned in. “Yes, mm-hmm. Hmm,” he murmured. “That does not look good.”

He stood up straight, a sorrowful expression on his face. “It looks like you’ve got a fairly significant problem, Ms. Smith,” he said. “Tell me, have you ever had any problems with your left upper molars?”

“Huh?” Marsha said intelligently. Then she shook herself and said, “Well, I don’t remember anything, but I suppose it’s possible. It’s been a little while since I had a checkup.”

“Despite which you managed to keep your teeth in quite good shape,” Dr. Joseph said. “The only problem is that there’s a subtle flaw in one of your left upper molars. It’s all the way at the back, so you’d have trouble reaching it with a toothbrush. If you don’t get it treated now, I expect you’ll be back within a month or so, complaining about a bad toothache. Assuming, of course, that you don’t chip it before then.”

“So this happened since my last checkup?” Marsha asked, and Dr. Joseph nodded. “I wouldn’t blame your last dentist for missing it. It’s the sort of thing that’s hard to find until it’s nearly too late. You’re very lucky that you came in when you did.”

“And what do I have to do to fix it?” Marsha said, starting to run through her budget in her head. How much of the operation would her insurance cover? Was there going to be lots of paperwork involved? Would she need to take money from her savings account to pay for it?

“We can handle it here, if you don’t mind coming back so soon,” Dr. Joseph said. He pulled out a little notebook and consulted it. “It shouldn’t take too long, but it will require general anesthesia. Do you have anyone who can pick you up from here?”

“Uh, no,” Marsha said decisively. “No family? No friends?” Dr. Joseph persisted. “You can call a cab, but you really ought to try someone you know you can trust, if you can.”

“I’ll, um, see if I can find anyone,” Marsha said. “But I will make that appointment.” She felt as if she were glowing when she said that. It made her feel strong, like she wasn’t the world’s biggest shut-in. Of course, when all was said and done, she would probably go back home and feel all the same anxieties and nothing would change for her, ever.

“You do that,” Dr. Joseph said. “Noor will handle you out front.” That part made Marsha frown internally. She really didn’t want to have anything to do with that bimbo, but apparently she had no choice.

Dr. Joseph left the room as Marsha sat up. Ming was hovering around in one corner of the room, a big bimbo grin on her stupid bimbo face. Marsha stuck out her tongue, and scurried out of the room, somewhat astonished at her own temerity. What had gotten into her today?

“Hiiiiii, Maci!” Noor said when Marsha stepped out into the front office. “You’re gonna, like, make a ’ppointment an’ stuff? Like, when are we gonna see you again?”

“Well, uh, when’s the next opening?” Marsha asked, throttling down her aversion to bimbos. Dr. Joseph might be a halfway decent dentist, but he had a teenager’s taste in women. Perhaps his surgery assistant wouldn’t be quite as stupid.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...” Noor said, neatly summing up the extent of her thought processes. “Ummmmmmm, there’s, like, a slot next Tuesday. The computer says that’s, like, um, one, two, three, four, five days away.” The damn bimbo had to actually count to five using her fingers. What would happen if Marsha paid for her appointment in cash? Would Noor need to take off her shoes to count to twenty?

“Tuesday works,” Marsha said curtly. “What time?”

“Uhhhhhhh...” Noor repeated. “Uhhhh, like, twelve noon?”

“That’ll do,” Marsha said, making a note of the time and date. “Do I need to pay anything right now?” She needed to get out of here and go home, where she definitely wasn’t going to masturbate to the thought of Dr. Joseph taking her hard. Nope, she definitely wasn’t about to do that.

“Nope!” Noor said perkily. “You’re, like, totes covered! See ya later, Maci! Buh-bye!”

Marsha pushed the door open, barely restraining herself from correcting the bimbo. What was the fucking point? If some stupid Arabic bimbo wanted to call her a stupid bimbo name, Marsha wasn’t going to bother correcting her. The damn bimbo would just forget, anyway.

All the way back in her car, Marsha was silent on the surface, but beneath, she seethed with barely suppressed lust. Little as she wanted to admit it, both Ming and Noor had been very attractive women. She’d never exactly been the sort of person to notice female beauty, or care about anyone’s, even her own.

But for all their annoying bimbosity, Noor and Ming had been highly attractive women. Sure, they’d had the figures of cartoon women, but if any non-cartoons could pull off those kinds of proportions, it was Noor and Ming. Luscious, voluptuous women, with the faces to match their bosoms.

What had happened, Marsha wondered, that she was thinking of women in such a way? She had a vague memory of something about Ming, but she could’ve just imagined that. Surely someone as professional as Dr. Joseph wouldn’t allow his hygienists to kiss his patients. She had a much harder time imagining that.

By the time she pulled into her driveway, Marsha was feeling very good. So much so that she didn’t scurry away when she noticed Lacey walking over. Maybe she needed to try talking to someone new. It might help her break out of her old habits.

“Hello!” Lacey said, smiling. She looked just as gorgeous up close as she did from a distance. The younger woman had a petite frame, but a good set of curves in spite of that. Wavy blonde hair hung down past her shoulders, framing a fine-boned face with blue eyes and a snub nose. If there were ever an exhibition at a museum about “Wholesome-Looking American Girls”, Lacey could be its centerpiece.

Marsha, in contrast, was all too aware of her own... subpar looks. She was a couple steps beyond “pudgy”, but not quite downright “fat”. Part of it was probably that she didn’t get out much, which limited the amount she could exercise, though she did have a treadmill and an elliptical in her basement. The other part might have to do with her genetics.

Some women were just naturally prone to taking on fat. Which made sense, of course, from an evolutionary standpoint. But it was more than a bit awkward these days, when food was plentiful for Marsha and women like Lacey were the platonic ideal of womanhood. Marsha’s grandmother had been fat, her aunts were even tubbier, and her mother, bless her heart, had eaten herself into a very large early grave. She tried to balance her natural tendencies with healthy, homemade food, but that only went so far. And making regular visits to the grocery store was a bit hard to manage for a shut-in.

All that explained why Marsha felt more than a bit envious of Lacey. If she had a good personality to go with her good looks, that would just make it worse for Marsha’s self-esteem. Someone this beautiful should be an ugly bitch on the inside. Of course, she barely knew the woman. Maybe this was some kind of façade.

“Sorry to bother you,” Lacey went on, “but I realized that I’ve been your neighbor for almost a year, and we’ve never talked in that time. I’m Lacey. You’re Marsha, right?”

“Uh, yes,” Marsha replied. It occurred to her that this was one of the first times she’d spoken to anyone in person for months. She tried not to fuck it up.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Marsha,” Lacey went on, blithely unaware of Marsha’s internal monologue. “I was just wondering if I could borrow some sugar so I can make a batch of my Mom’s snickerdoodles. I just ran out, and I’d rather not make a grocery store run if I don’t have to.”

“Um, sure,” Marsha said, stepping out of the car. She felt a chill run down her spine as she really stepped out of her comfort zone for the first time in ages. First Dr. Joseph’s office, now this. She could only hope this sort of thing wasn’t going to be a daily occurrence.

“So, I hardly ever see you leave, Marsha,” Lacey said, following in the older woman’s footsteps. “Do you work from home, or something?”

“Yeah,” Marsha said, itching for an excuse to tell the girl to shut up. At least, she thought she was. For now, at least, she was going to pretend to be at ease.

“Yeah,” she said again. “I’m an editor at a big publishing house, and I prefer to work on things from home.” She unlocked the garage door and carefully opened it, making sure neither Napoleon nor Gibbon lurked near the door, seeking an escape route.

Marsha stepped inside, and Lacey followed. Napoleon appeared from nowhere right in front of the neighbor’s feet, and she barely avoided tripping on him. “Hey there, kitty,” she said. She knelt a bit and started scratching Napoleon behind his ears. He purred loudly and pushed into the friendly fingers.

Gibbon popped up from behind the couch, and waltzed over to Lacey’s feet. She diverted one of her hands to Gibbon’s neck, and he added his purr to Napoleon’s. The two cats looked up at the neighbor happily, and Marsha looked on, feeling surprisingly happy. At least Lacey was good with cats, though she wasn’t sure why that should be important at all.

“Here, you can have this bag of sugar,” Marsha said, handing over a 2-pound bag of sugar. “I got it to use when I make coffee, but I hardly ever make coffee. Really, I don’t need it.”

“Well, thanks,” Lacey replied. “And I’ll bring some of the cookies over here when I finish, because I certainly can’t eat a whole pan all by myself.” She chuckled. “Well, I suppose I could,” she added, “but I can’t do it very often.”

“Oh, you don’t need to do that,” Marsha protested weakly. Deep inside, she knew that she actually couldn’t wait for the cookies to be finished, so that Lacey could come back over. But she couldn’t just come out and say that. It was so against the grain for her to welcome company, that she automatically tried to avoid the possibility.

“That’s what neighbors are for, honey,” Lacey replied, with a dazzling smile. “I’ll probably bring them over tomorrow, okay? And we can have some tea, and talk about cats and stuff.”

“Sure,” Marsha replied, caving in to her neighbor’s bubbly enthusiasm for neighborliness. “You can come over any time you like. Just try to let me know in advance.”

“Gotcha,” Lacey said, giving Napoleon one last scratch. He purred and rubbed up against her legs, looking up expectantly. “Come on, you silly cat,” Marsha said, picking the tabby up and cradling him in her arms.

“See you then,” Lacey said, opening the garage door and stepping out. Marsha waved at her, then ducked back inside, still holding a loudly protesting Napoleon in her arms. She was left to wonder, as she closed the garage door, just what had gotten into her since the dentist’s office. And why she’d picked up Napoleon, when she knew he didn’t like being picked up. Moments before he could sink his claws into her flesh, she let him go, and sunk down on her couch, deep in thought.

“Thanks for the ride,” Marsha said to Lacey, as they entered the parking lot. “I really, really didn’t want to impose, but…”

“Oh, please,” Lacey replied, waving away Marsha’s effusiveness. “It’s not that big a deal, and you weren’t imposing. I was headed out this way to begin with. You said the surgery’s supposed to take an hour or so, right?”

“Yeah, that’s what the email said,” Marsha consulted her smartphone. “But I really mean it when I thank you. I didn’t know anyone who’d do this for me until you introduced yourself. Seriously, thank you.”

“Oh, come on,” Lacey said, her cheeks flaming a bit. “It really isn’t that much of a problem for me. Seriously, any neighbor would do the same, right?”

“Of course,” Marsha said, her cheeks flaming a bit, too. “So I’ll see you in a little bit.” She stepped out of the car and added, over her shoulder, “And, Lacey? Thank you.” She walked away feeling better about herself than she ever had before.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Noor warbled as Marsha walked through the front door. Marsha sighed a bit, but her heart just wasn’t in it. She still found the Arabic bimbo annoying, but she really couldn’t bring herself to puncture her obvious happiness. In a certain way, it was actually nice to see the energy Noor brought to her job.

“Uh, you’re, like, Maci, right?” the bimbo added, her face scrunching up into a pouty little frown. Marsha rolled her eyes and said, “Yes, that’s me. Where should I go?”

“I dunno,” Noor replied, then she seemed to remember something. “Oh yeah! You’re, like, doing the surgery thingy, right? You totes wanna go to room 69!” She giggled. “Just gotta go, like, all the way down the hall! You can’t miss it!”

“Okay,” Marsha said, opening the door that would let her leave Noor behind. The hall was about the same as before, but she went all the way down this time. Noor was right about one thing—she couldn’t miss room 69. Not with a big huge number on its door.

She entered the surgery room, and found herself in the company of two more bimbos. One was Ming, from the other day, who giggled and waved, bouncing up and down. The other was an equally curvy redhead, who looked up from a tray of tools and giggled.

Marsha was moderately okay with Ming, if only from familiarity. But she wasn’t sure about the redhead. Ming at least wore scrubs. The redhead seemed to have taken her professional fashion cues from a nurse-themed porno set in the 1950s. Her outfit was tight and white, with a miniskirt so short Marsha expected to see a little bit of red fuzz poking out.

For just a second, Marsha considered turning around and leaving. There were plenty of other dentists who could handle this. And odds were, they wouldn’t have bimbos on their staff.

But she took a seat on the chair in the center of the room, and allowed herself to lay back. The redhead giggled and flounced over, mask in hand. “Time to go nightie-night!” she exclaimed, and put the mask over Marsha’s nose and face. As Marsha inhaled, she felt the world around her dissolving away, bit by bit. The last things she saw before dropping into unconsciousness were the redhead’s freckled boobs jiggling.

The blackness pulled away in front of Maci, to reveal a vast cavern. She was about halfway from the top, floating in a sea of huge bubbles. Why hadn’t any of the bubbles popped? She peered into one and saw long rows of double-spaced text in a binder—a manuscript she’d read before.

No sooner had Maci peered into the bubble, than it popped. She reeled back in surprise, as she felt other bubbles popping around her. A smaller bubble containing what appeared to be a battle of some kind popped right in her face, covering her in something wet. The only response that felt right was giggling, and so she giggled. Her giggle seemed to make the bubbles pop faster, so she giggled again, just to see what would happen.

The bubbles beneath her seemed to collapse, and Maci squeaked as she felt herself plummeting to the bottom of the cavern. She was pretty sure none of this was real, but it sure felt really. Fortunately, not all the bubbles beneath her had popped.

Maci landed on the handful of remaining bubbles hard enough to drive the air from her lungs. But otherwise, she felt pretty much awesomer than ever before. So she did the obvious thing. She giggled.

Two of the bubbles beneath her swelled in size at her giggle. She squeaked and rolled over, peering into the one she was still on. It was hard, at first, to tell exactly what was happening, but gradually she was able to make out something that looked like a porno. This bubble was definitely all about fucking.

For some reason, the thought of fucking all the time, fucking everyone, fucking everywhere, fucking for any reason at all, made Maci giggle uncontrollably. Beneath her, the bubbles grew larger and larger and larger so very, very quickly. The fucking bubble seemed to grow larger, but Maci could barely tell. She was so caught up in giggling.

When the bubble reached the ceiling, with her still on top of it, Maci squealed in surprise. The ceiling felt surprisingly warm to the touch, which was nice, given that the bubble had covered everything else around her. Maybe if she just kept on doing what she’d been doing…

She giggled, and the whole cavern vanished in a wet pop.

“Ms. Smith?” said a familiar male voice. “Ms. Smith, can you hear me? Can you see this?” A bright light shone in Maci’s eyes, and she waved it away with a giggle.

“Like, of course I can, you big sillypants!” Maci replied, blinking her eyes as the world appeared around her again. The room was much like she remembered from before the mask went on, only she felt much funner. She giggled, and the two bimbos in the room joined in.

“Excellent, excellent,” Dr. Joseph replied. “The surgery seems to have worked quite well. Are you feeling well?”

“Oh, yeah! I, like, feel like a million bucks!” Maci chirped, then tried to frown. It came out as a pout, but she continued on anyway. “’Cept my titties kinda hurt a bit.” She looked down at her chest.

“I thought my titties were, like, so much more tinier,” Maci pouted. “Now I gotta, like, buy a whole new wardrobe and shit!”

“You can start with this outfit,” Dr. Joseph said, gesturing at a tiny pile of spandex and leather on a tray next to the chair. Maci cooed at the sight and jumped to her feet. She ripped off her old, boring clothes and plunged enthusiastically into the new outfit.

When she had finished, Maci looked down at herself. “Ain’t I, like, the cutest?” she asked Dr. Joseph, who smiled. “Try looking in the mirror,” he said, pointing behind her.

Maci spun around and found herself facing a full-length mirror that had somehow appeared in the surgery room. “Oooooh, I’m just, like, soooo totes fuckable!” she squealed. Her titties were so much bigger, and her tiny outfit spotlighted that.

A small spandex top barely covered the upper edges of her nipples, and stopped far short of her bellybutton. Below her waist, a tiny leather thong technically covered her pussy, but she could see a little shock of hair poking out. “All the boys and girls are gonna totes eat me up, aren’t they, Dr. Joseph?” she said, looking over her shoulder.

“They sure will,” Dr. Joseph said, smiling. “Perhaps you should put on some different shoes, though.” He held out a ridiculously high pair of stilettos.

“Oh yeah!” Maci replied brightly. “These old shoes, like, hurt my feet and shit. And those are soooo much more fuckable!” She tossed her old, serviceable shoes to the side and wriggled her feet into the heels.

“Alright, off with you,” Dr. Joseph said, making a shooing motion. “Your friend is waiting for you in the waiting room. I’ll bet you want to give her a little present for being so nice to you.” He took the two bimbos by the arm and pulled them close to his body.

“Oh totes yeah!” Maci gushed. “Like, thanks a ton, Dr. Joseph!”

“My pleasure,” Dr. Joseph, and the bimbos giggled. Maci giggled in reply, and stepped out of the surgery room. She shut the door behind her, but not before she heard a thud and a zipper being unzipped.

She jiggled her way down the hallway, heels clicking on the floor. When she opened the door, Noor sat behind the desk, giggling at something. “Oh hiiiiiii!” she said as Maci opened the door. “I like your friend, Maci! She’s gonna be, like, totes hot!”

“Marsha?” Laci asked, her voice slurred. She was sprawled across a row of chairs, and she looked a bit out of it. Her pants were unzipped and halfway down. A pink thong covered her pussy, though she had shoved it aside to stick her fingers into that pink crevice.

“Awwww, you’re, like, so cute,” Maci replied. “You’re totes right, Noor. Laci’s gonna be, like, such a yummy fuckable treat.” She stepped over to her befuddled neighbor and pulled Laci’s fingers out. “I got, like, a much awesomer pussy for you, ’kay?”

“Huh?” Laci said, then she squeaked as her hand plunged into Maci’s pussy. Maci giggled and reciprocated, sticking a whole hand up Laci’s pussy. The two neighbors squeaked as Laci rolled over and fell off the chairs, bringing Maci down to the floor with her.

Maci sat up on her cute little butt and pulled Laci closer. “Come on, Laci,” she said, wrinkling her nose. “You’re gonna lick my pussy, and we’re, like, both gonna be hot bimbos! We’re gonna fuck, like, everyone in the world!”

“Wha?” Laci replied, as Maci spread her legs. “C’mon, let’s fuck, hot stuff!” Maci said. She unbuckled her thong and pushed an unresisting Laci towards the wet crevice. “Lick me, cutie-pie!”

Laci’s tongue licked out, into Maci’s pink folds. “Oh yeah, keep on licking, you dumb slut,” Maci moaned. “You and me are gonna fuck so hard. And we’re gonna be the bestest bimbos in the whole fucking world!”

The two women writhed around on the floor, oblivious to anything around else around them. Maci found her vision narrowing, as her whole body rose to a climax. She gasped as her whole being came to the peak of ecstasy, and she came.

As she once again became aware of the world around her, Maci noticed that her cum was surprisingly plentiful. Most of it had splattered onto Laci’s face, but there were stray bits that had hit the carpet, and she could still feel some dripping from her pussy. “H- hey. Laci,” she said, still unsteady with lust. “Lick up all that shit, ’kay?”

Laci nodded, a dazed expression on her face beneath the cum. As Maci watched, her neighbor began cleaning up the mess. Every bit of cum, Maci observed, seemed to inflate Laci just a bit more. Her blond neighbor grew blonder, and bit by bit, curvier. Maybe Maci was just being full of pride or shit, but she thought that the end result didn’t hold a candle to her own bimbo body.

The last bit of cum in the carpet was hard to get out, but Laci managed. And when she finished, Maci held out her cupped hands, in which she held the remainder of her cum, the stuff that had leaked out of her pussy. Laci giggled and licked it out of Maci’s hands. It was the last little bit that completed Laci’s transformation, and the two bimbos sat on the floor, looking at each other.

They were practically mirror images of each other, though Maci was a bit more bimboey. Both had long, flowing platinum blond hair. Both had enormous titties, and big jiggly butts. The only real difference, in Maci’s opinion, was that she had a decent tan, and her titties might be a bit bigger.

Laci giggled, and Maci giggled back. Noor, behind the counter, giggled with them. They looked up at her, and she tittered wildly. “You guys are, like, totes hot and shit, but you gotta go somewhere else now. Dr. Joseph has some other appointment soon.”

“Okey-dokey,” Maci replied cheerily. “We gotta, like, shop and shit, anyhow. Come on, Laci.” Laci moaned something that sounded like, “Nooooo,” so Maci dipped a finger into her pussy and held it out.

The other bimbo responded immediately, lunging towards the musky smell of cum. Maci carefully kept it just out of Laci’s grasp, maneuvering her bimbo into standing up. With her heels being so tall, it was easy to keep her finger out of reach. But once Laci had stood all the way up, Maci let her lick the finger clean.

Laci moved to squat back down, trying to get to Maci’s pussy again. “No, no, no,” Maci said. She put her arm around Laci’s shoulder and held the other bimbo close. “We gotta go, Laci. C’mon, c’mon.”

The two bimbos staggered out of the office and into the light. Laci was still totally out of it, so Maci steered the two of them towards the car. “Hey, Laci,” she said. “Hey, girl, wake up. You, like, totes gotta tell me where I can get some sexy shit to wear. Laci!”

“Huh? Sexy... uh, uh, you’re totes sexy without clothes and shit,” Laci muttered. It wasn’t much, but it was a start. Maci propped her friend up against the car and started looking for the keys. “Oh, um, uh,” Laci said, gathering her thoughts, “Uh, you, like, want the keys or what?”

“Like, totes yeah,” Maci replied. “C’mon, cutie-pie, snap out of it. You gotta drive, ’member?”

“Oh! Oh yeah!” Laci said, returning to full consciousness. “Uh, my keys are in, like, the back pocket of my pants.” She pouted. “Now that my butt’s, like, so cute and big, they’re, like, digging in and it totes hurts and shit.”

“Okey-dokey!” Maci said, fishing out the keys carefully. Laci moved to get in on the passenger side, and Maci grabbed her wrist. “No, you big sillypants,” she said, “that’s, like, my side of the car. You gotta drive, and, like do all that shit.”

“I totes knew that,” Laci replied, edging around the front of the car. “I was just, like, testing to see that you, like, remembered.”

“Nuh-uh,” Maci said, sticking her tongue out. “You’re a big silly bimbo now, and you forgot where the drivy stuff is. If I hadn’t, like, reminded you, you’d be totes lost.”

“You’re a big silly bimbo,” Laci retorted. “You’re the one who, like, did this shit to me. How come you get to be the boss of me?”

“’Cause I’m still a smarty-pants,” Maci said, hopping into the passenger seat. “You’re a big ol’ dumbo now, and that means you gotta do what I say. And that means you gotta drive when I, like, tell you to drive.”

“No!” Laci said, starting up the engine, after five failed attempts at sticking the key into the ignition. “I ain’t no big dumbo! You’re, like, a more big dumbo than me!”

“Oh yeah?” Maci said. “Then what’s 1 + 1?”

“That’s so easy,” Laci replied. “It’s, like, one-one, or eleven, or, ya know, whatever the shit that dumb number is.”

“No, it’s not,” Maci said. “It’s 2. I’m, like, really fuckin’ sure of that.”

“Awww, that ain’t fair,” Laci said. She fiddled with the air conditioning and pressed the gas pedal, but they were still in park. “I hate math. Ask me, like, something about geo… geo… geographics, or whatever.”

“Uh, okay,” Maci replied. “If you’re really a smartypants, like me, then you gotta answer this. What’s, like, the capital of America?”

“Oooh, I totes know this!” Laci said, as she tried to shift into reverse using the stereo. “The capital’s America City! Or no, wait, it’s New York City! That’s the capital!”

“Nope.” Maci frowned. “It’s, like, Washington, even though there’s, like, a state called Washington. I dunnoh why. But you’re totes not a smartypants the way I am. That’s why you gotta do what I say!”

“Awww,” Laci pouted. “That’s, like, totes no fair. We’re both bimbos, ya know. Why can’t we, like, just be bimbos together?”

“’Cause if I didn’t do any of the thinky stuff, you’d, like, never get any shit done.” Maci pointed at the shifter. “And you gotta use that to get into reverse. Move it ’till it’s up against the ‘R’.”

“That’s totes what I was about to do,” Laci retorted, though she’d been fiddling with the side-view mirrors. She put the car into reverse and backed out with surprising care. Maybe Laci just needed a good start to be a driving bimbo.

“Now, we’re not gonna go back home yet,” Maci said, as they pulled up to the parking lot exit. “You’re gonna take me to, like, the best place for sexy clothes you’ve ever gone to. Any ideas?”

“Oh.” Laci paused for a very long moment to think, and then brightened. “Oh, yah, I totes know where to go! There’s this, like, boutick or boutek or boutique, or, like, however you say that shit. It’s called Kandy’s Klothes, and it’s, like, only a couple miles away.” She scratched her forehead. “But I’m not sure, like, which couple of miles away. I mean, do we go, like, left, or right? Or straight, maybe?”

“Don’t go straight,” Maci warned. Straight didn’t lead into anything. If they went a couple miles straight, they’d probably crash through a couple houses on the way. “Here, lemme look it up on my phone.”

Maci pulled up a map app and typed in “Candy’s Clothes”. The app corrected her by inserting the “K”s and she rolled her eyes. “Uh, ’kay now. It says, uh, take a left. Then…”

Laci turned right, directly into the path of a semi-trailer. She barely missed getting splattered, managing, at the last second, to reach the second lane. “Aw, fuck!” Maci squealed, gripping the dash. The semi honked indignantly as it passed them by.

“Fuck, Laci, that was right, not left!” Maci said, barely containing herself. “I told you to go left!”

“What? I, like, thought that was left!” Laci replied. Then she started crying. “I’m soooo sorry, Maci! I totes shoulda listened to you! I’m sorry!”

“Look, just pull over, ’kay?” Maci said. “Pull over onto that street, and we’ll, like, get all turned around right and shit.” She flinched as Laci changed lanes right ahead of a minivan. And she flinched again when Laci turned right suddenly and barely missed a plumber’s van.

“Omigod, omigod, omigod!” Laci squealed. “Omigod, I’m, like, so terrible at driving and shit! Omigod, Maci, you drive! You drive!”

“Stop freaking out!” Maci yelled at the top of her lungs. Laci pouted and subsided into silence. “Look, I totes get that you’re a dumb bimbo. Honestly, I’m, like, not that much more smarter. But you gotta drive, Laci. You gotta be my driver bimbo for now. When we’re done with shit, we’ll go and have some fun, ’kay?”

“’Kay,” Laci replied quietly. Her eyes were downcast and her mouth was drawn into a pout. “I’ll, like, drive for you, Maci. ’Cause we’re friends.”

“That’s right,” Maci said soothingly. “That’s right. Now let’s get back on the road, ’kay? You’re gonna turn left outta here.”

“Uh, left,” Laci said. “Gotcha.” This time, she managed to turn left, and she did so without any near-misses. Maci smiled and patted her bimbo friend on the back. “’Kay,” Maci said. “Now you gotta turn left at…”

The rest of the drive to Kandy’s Klothes was mostly uneventful, except for a left turn of dubious wisdom, which made Maci clutch at the dash again. But both of them were still alive when Laci pulled into the shopping center that housed the boutique. “Taa-daa!” she chirped, with no apparent sign that she’d been crying not that long ago.

“Okey-dokey,” Maci said, as Laci pulled into a parking space. They unbuckled together and stepped out into the mostly empty parking lot. “You’re, like, rilly sure this place has sexy clothes, right?” Maci said, surveying the run-down shopping center.

“Oh, yah, Kandy’s got, like, totes sexy shit. And she’s, like, pretty hawt herself!” Laci grinned widely. “’Course, she’s nowhere near as sexy as, like, you or me!”

“Well, we’ll, like, have to see about that,” Maci murmured, giving her pussy a good hard rub. She lifted her hand to her nose and breathed in the smell of her own pussy juice. To her side, Laci moaned a bit, but seemed to have herself pretty much under control.

Laci led the way into the store, holding the door for Maci. It was a slightly grimy store, but the racks seemed to hold all kinds of spandex, nylon, and leather clothes. Though most of them were so tiny, Maci could hardly imagine them covering up a baby. This was definitely the place.

“Hi, can I help you?” said a young Asian woman, stepping out from behind a partition. Laci squealed and bounded forward. “Hey, Kandy!” she chirped. “It’s, like, totes me!”

“Um, do I know you?” Kandy replied. Laci closed the gap between them and squeezed the store owner in a tight, boob-filled hug. “Silly Kandy,” Laci replied. “I’m Laci!”

“Wait, seriously?” Kandy said, looking Laci up and down. “You know, you can drop the bimbo act. And when did you get those implants?”

“It’s, like, not an act, Kandypants!” Laci replied. She smothered Kandy with another hug. “And I don’t have, like, no implants!”

“So you do have implants?” Kandy asked. “Because a double negaaa…” She lapsed into a low moan as Maci came nearer, and the musk of her pussy juice pervaded the air.

Maci took another bit of pussy juice on her hand. “Laci’s just, like, a bimbo,” she told Kandy, who stumbled towards Maci’s outstretched hand. “Just like me. Just like you, pretty soon!”

“Biiiiimboooooo,” Kandy moaned. “Yes, a bimbo,” Maci said patiently. “But first, you gotta, like, answer some questions for me.”

“Annnythiiiing…” Kandy replied, trailing off. Maci rubbed the pussy juice in the palm of her hand into Kandy’s hair. “Is your, like, real name, like, Kandy?” Maci asked.

“Nnnnnooooope,” Kandy said, pressing into Maci’s titties. “’M name’s Kaylee Stein. Thought Kandy sounded sexy and stuff.”

Before Maci could think to point out how unusual such a name was for an Asian woman, Kandy added, “An’ before you say an’thin’… M’ mom an’ dad n’ shit adopted me. An’ shit. From, uh, Vietnam, or somethin’.”

“Okey-dokey,” Maci said, a couple stray thoughts popping into her head. “I also wanna know, like, what kinda stuff do you have? ’Cause you got, like, clothes and stuff, but do you have, I dunnoh, like, vibrators or shit? You got any whips?”

“Uhhhhh…” Kandy moaned. “Ummm, yah, there’s a buncha shit in th’ back. Can’t, uh… Can’t put it out front where kids an’ shit might see it… Ooooh… Wanna…”

“I’ll, like, totes let you lick me if you answer my last question,” Maci said. She smeared another finger load of pussy juice all over Kandy’s surprisingly unsexy clothes. “Wh- wh- whassit?” Kandy asked, her eyes unfocused. Drool began to collect in one corner of her mouth.

“Can I, like, take whatever if I let you lick my pussy?” Maci asked. Kandy moaned loudly and dropped to her knees. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!” The dazed businesswoman looked up at Maci. “Please, please, please?”

“Sure,” Maci said, offhandedly. Kandy lunged at Maci’s pussy and clawed aside the thong. The rumpled and heated-up businesswoman frantically licked at Maci’s pussy as if she were milking it for every last bit of fluid. It wasn’t exactly the sexiest shit, but Maci was feeling pretty aroused.

Her body warmed once again with arousal, from head to toe. Maci groaned and pushed Kandy’s face deeper into her pussy. In the corner of her awareness, she noticed Laci masturbating furiously. She grinned happily and leaned against a column, allowing Kandy to do all the work to bring her to climax.

Less than a minute later, Maci orgasmed. Her climax, once again, caused a huge load of cum to splash all over Kandy’s face. The formerly-respectable businesswoman eagerly licked up all the bits of cum she could find. Maci leaned back against the column and wiped her sweaty forehead.

“Oh yeah!” Maci said, as a thought popped into her head. “I, like, totes forgot! Kandy, or Kaylee, or whatever your name was. You oughta be Kaci, now that you’re, like, a bimbo and shit.” Kaci nodded eagerly, then went back to picking up a bit of cum that had fallen on the dirty floor.

Maci rolled her eyes and scraped together some of the cum that had clung to her thighs and crotch. “Here ya go,” she told Kaci, who lapped up every last bit. The Vietnamese bimbo ended up sporting great black hair and a tremendous pair of titties, but her ass was truly remarkable. It was huge, jiggly, and just begging for someone to shove a dildo up it.

Ten minutes later, as the three bimbos browsed through the back of the store, Maci did just that. Kaci squealed in pain and delight, and Laci tried to one-up the Vietnamese girl with a dildo twice as long and twice as wide. She succeeded, but only just. “C’mon, Laci, you gotta, like, take that out,” Maci told her. “You can’t even, like, walk or shit.”

A pouting Laci removed the dildo and just as quickly fixated on a remote-controlled gel vibrator. Kaci worked the dildo in her ass, climaxing several times on the floor of her own shop. Only Maci had enough mental capacity, though that wasn’t saying much, to keep browsing and setting aside sexy clothes and toys.

When Maci had filled eight large bags with clothes, and four bags with sex toys, she waved at Laci and Kaci. The two bimbos had found their way to each other’s pussies, and both seemed content to just roll around on the floor. “Hey, you big dumbos,” Maci said. “We gotta, like, go now.”

Obediently, Laci and Kaci got up. “’Kay, Laci, you’re gonna, like, start carrying this shit out to the car,” Maci said, handing a bag to the other blond bimbo. “’Kay-kay,” Laci replied, and bounced towards the front door.

“Uh, like, what about me?” Kaci asked. Her face shaped itself into a pout. Maci patted the Vietnamese bimbo on her head. “Like, don’t worry, silly, you’re gonna do some shit too. Oh!” Maci slapped herself on the forehead and called to Laci, who was about to open the front door, “Stop, Laci! Come on back here!”

Laci pouted the whole way back, and dropped the bag at Maci’s feet. “Like, what?” Laci said.

“I, like, totes forgot that you gotta put on your new clothes. You too, Kaci.” Maci produced a purple spandex “dress” and tossed it to Laci. The other blond sighed and wriggled out of the remains of her old, boring clothes. When she finally managed to fit herself into the spandex outfit, it covered a bit more than half of each nipple and just enough of her butt to make her technically decent.

“And your heels, too.” Maci handed over a set of sequined stilettos. They weren’t as tall as Maci’s own heels, but they were still pretty damn high. “You just gotta, like, take that shit off when you’re driving, and stuff. ’Cause you, like, can’t drive in heels.”

“’Kay-kay,” Laci said grumpily. “Can I, like, start taking stuff out?” Maci rubbed her temple and then brightened. “No, there’s, like, one more thing that I, like, nearly forgot.”

She pulled out a sparkly pink dog collar. It wasn’t an actual dog collar, but it looked pretty close to the real deal. The heart-shaped tag on the front read “SLUT” in pink letters. Laci slipped it on, let Maci pull it shut, and picked up the bag she’d dropped a little while ago.

“Like, when do I, like, get a, like, sooper hawt outfit like Laci?” Kaci whined. Maci thought for a minute, then grabbed a couple of the few remaining items from a nearby clothing rack. She handed them over to Kaci, who immediately set about shedding her businessy clothes.

The top was basically a spandex band that went over Kaci’s nipples, rendering them technically covered. Except for the fact that said nipples were fully erect and entirely visible through the spandex. The bottom was a sheer skirt that, measured by length, seemed modest. It actually reached near to Kaci’s knees. Except for the fact that it was just a single layer of sheer nylon, allowing for any casual viewer to peer through and see Kaci’s pussy.

As for Kaci’s shoes, Maci chose the most unstable pair of heels she could find in the store. That would spotlight her jiggly ass as she wiggled and shook her way around the world. Kaci wouldn’t have to jiggle her ass deliberately, if her shoes did it for her.

“You know, we’re gonna, like, all go out an’ get tattoos,” Maci said, sorting through a pile of sexy dog collars. “And I can, like, totes see what you’re gonna get.” She found a ridiculously spiky one, and fastened it around Kaci’s neck. That way, the Vietnamese bimbo would be forced to look straight ahead, and never down.

“’Kay now,” Maci said, satisfied at her outfitting of this bootylicious bimbo. “You’re gonna, like, help me close this place up, ’kay?”

Kaci wrinkled her nose in puzzlement. “Like, how’m I gonna do that?”

“Aw, c’mon,” Maci replied. “You gotta, like, remember how you useta close up, right? You, like, lock doors and shit? You clean out the cash register? Any of that, like, ring a bell?”

“Oh!” Kaci said, brightening. “I, like, used to, like, totes do that shit, like, every day!”

Maci rolled her eyes, and grabbed the much shorter bimbo by the shoulders. “Then go and, like, do all that shit!” she said. She pushed Kaci forward, setting the other bimbo’s ass jiggling. Kaci flailed her arms for a little while, trying to get some semblance of balance.

Eventually, though, Kaci was able to check on all the doors and shit. Her progress wasn’t exactly swift, but she was doing the job. In the meantime, Maci had opened the cash register, and found a surprisingly decent amount of money. Plenty of tens and twenties, and beneath the drawer, she even found a couple hundreds.

Leaving behind about a hundred dollars of change in various denominations, Maci took the rest and stuffed it into a bag from behind the counter. Laci returned for the next-to-last bag, just as Kaci finished the rest of the closing up things.

“Kaci, you’re gonna, like, take the last bag, ’kay?” Maci said. Kaci nodded eagerly and started picking up the bag. She seemed to be getting the hang of walking on unsteady heels, but the huge bag was a bit too much. Maci took pity on her newest bimbo friend, and helped Kaci steady the whole thing.

As Kaci tottered out of the store, Maci, taking up the key ring, flipped the sign out front to “CLOSED” and locked the front door. They were gonna make this place into a serious destination someday. First, though, they all needed to get really sexed up and stuff.

Laci had already started the car up, before Kaci had even gotten out of the front door. Maci crossed the parking lot as fast as she could to help Kaci fit the last bag into the trunk. It was a tight squeeze, but they got it in.

“Ohhhh!” Laci said, slapping her forehead, right as Maci opened the passenger side door. “I, like, totes forgot about work.” She smiled over at Maci, who had pulled herself into the car.

“Like, what about it?” Maci asked. She shut the door and buckled her seatbelt.

“’Kay-kay. Uh, you, like, know how I, like, never told you what my, like, actual job is?” Laci said, carefully pulling out of the parking space. “All I, like, said was that it’s, like, the night shift.”

“Yuh-huh,” Maci said.

“Well, that’s cuz I used to be, like, sooper worried and shit,” Laci said. She turned onto the road surprisingly well, and Maci gave a minute sigh of relief. “I was, like, totes worried that if I, like, told ya what I, like, do, you’d think I was terrible. Cuz I’m, like, a stripper.”

“Oh,” Maci said. It made a lot of sense, she supposed. The old Laci had been pretty good-looking anyway, and she’d always been out at night and stuff.

“Yeah, so I totes forgot that I’m, like, supposed to go in tonight.” Laci twiddled a piece of her platinum blond hair between two fingers. “It’s s’posed to be, like, amateur night, but the boss always, like, wants a couple of us there, in case there’s, like, not enough amateurs. Or, like, in case they all suck.”

“Oooh.” An idea struck Maci with the force of a skirt flying into a crowd of horny men. “Are you, like, saying we should, like, go to amateur night?” Maci was thinking as much as she could about the idea, and it sounded like a good one.

“Yah!” Laci said excitedly bouncing a little in her seat. “I mean, you guys would all, like, clean up from the audience. And there’s totes gonna be a buncha cute chicks, too! You could, like, turn ’em all into bimbos!”

The more she thought about, the more it seemed like a good idea to Maci. Kaci seemed to be unable to speak, but she was nodding enthusiastically. “Let’s, like, go be strippers!” she shouted, and Laci shouted, “Yay!”

About twenty minutes later, they found themselves parked behind a nondescript brick building. There weren’t a whole lot of other cars there, even though amateur night was supposed to begin in about twenty minutes. Maybe they wouldn’t have a lot of competition.

Laci was about to dash in, but Maci held her back. “C’mon, we gotta, like, get stripper clothes to put on.” Kaci had already teetered out to the back of the car. She popped it open, and Laci rushed back to find an outfit.

Fortunately, the best stripper clothes had gone into the last bag, the one that Kaci had carried out. “Here ya go,” Maci said, tossing a bundle to Laci. “That work for you?”

“Yah yah, it’s, like, totes my theme.” Laci sorted out the bundle and held up the top and bottom. It was something that could best be described as “sexy farmgirl”. The bottom was a tight, short jean skirt, while the top had overalls printed on it. Maci offered her a pair of more reasonable heels, but she waved them away. “I can, like, handle these,” she said, flashing one of her heels.

Kaci rummaged in the bag for herself, and came out with a tight pair of latex pants. “Uh, you sure you can, like, take those off, Kaci?” Laci asked. “Cuz part of being a stripper is, like, ya know, stripping? And that would be, like, sooper hard for even, like, me.”

Maci pulled out a tiny thong bikini, then a top and a bottom that looked like a business suit, but cut-down and sexier. “Put the bikini on, like, underneath,” she told the black-haired bimbo. “Then put on, like, the sexy suit, and, like, strip that off.”

“Ohhhh!” Kaci said, her face lighting up. “That, like, makes so much sense! Thanks, Maci!”

“I’m gonna, like, take Little Miss Sugarass inside, ’kay-kay?” Laci took a pair of more sensible heels for Kaci and pulled the other bimbo towards the club’s backdoor. Maci barely acknowledged their departure, because she was digging through the bag, looking for a good starting outfit.

She found it just as the other bimbos entered the club. For her underwear, she picked out a set of decorative lingerie that was mostly mesh, except for a few strategically obscured areas. On top of that, she planned to put a faux-scientist outfit, complete with a very tight “lab coat”. She even had a set of unnecessary glasses to use as a prop.

For just a second, Maci considered putting on a more reasonable set of heels. She was an amateur, after all. No one would fault her for that. But she loved her tall heels. Even if she tripped over herself on the way to the pole, she would find a way to make that sexy.

So she gathered up her outfit, closed the car, and walked towards the backdoor. Right as she was about to reach for the handle, it burst open, and another woman stomped out, right into Maci. “Ooopsies!” Maci said, as the two of them collided. She grabbed onto a rail, and was able to keep from falling over.

“Oh!” said the new woman. “I’m so sorry about that.” She’d bounced off of Maci’s chest and nearly ended up falling on her ass.

“Nah, it’s, like, no big deal,” Maci chirped. She gave the new woman a hug. “Anyhoo, my name is, like, Maci, and I’m totes happy to meet you. Like, what’s your name?”

“I’m Rachel,” the new woman said. Then she wrinkled her nose. “Oh, God, you’re just like Lacey and her bimbo friend! Man, I’m out of here.”

Maci put an arm around Rachel’s shoulder, drawing the other woman in closer. “Oh, babe. I’m, like, so much better than Laci and Kaci.” Rachel struggled a bit, but she was no match for Maci, even one-armed.

“I- What…” Rachel mumbled. “What are you… Oh, what’s that smell? Oh! Ohhhh…” She seemed to melt against Maci’s shoulder, bonelessly slumping into the bimbo queen’s embrace. Patting Rachel on the back, Maci helped the other woman back up the stairs. “Hey, hey, you, like, totes don’t wanna leave yet.” Maci giggled. “We’re, like, just getting started!”

Propping Rachel against the rail at the top, Maci opened the door. The dazed other woman roused herself just enough to stagger inside. Maci followed. “Hiiiii!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, great,” said a scruffy-faced guy with a beer belly. “Where are all you bimbos coming from? Do you grow on trees or something? We’ve only got so many slots for tonight, and we can’t waste any of ’em for brain-dead morons without any moves.” He started at the sight of Rachel. “On the other hand, thanks for bringing her back in.”

“Like, totes no problem!” Maci said. She hooked her spare arm around Rachel’s elbow. “If you, like, show me where to take her, I can, like, lead her there and stuff!”

She’d gotten close enough to the man for his nose to fill with the musky scent of Maci’s bimbosity. “Uh,” he said intelligently. “Uh, just, you know, take her around the corner, let her, uh, sit down. Her, her dressing room, it has her name on it. She probably just needs to settle down a bit. Yes, yes, yes, we all need to just settle down. Settle down. Go on, go on.”

Maci blew a kiss at the man and steered her latest girlfriend off down the hallway. Laci and Kaci seemed to be picking up where she’d left off, from the sound of things. Sure enough, Rachel’s dressing room had her name on it. Leading a softly giggling Rachel, Maci opened the door and stepped inside.

It wasn’t much of a dressing room. The term conjured up something that was well-lit and not filthy. Also, perhaps there might be enough room to swing a cat, in a decent dressing room. But it was enough for Maci’s purposes.

“Ooooh… pretty!” Rachel said, as Maci propped her up against the wall. The dazed woman giggled while Maci closed the door, and took a seat on the lonely swivel chair before a grimy mirror.

“So, Rachel,” Maci said, unbuckling her leather thong. “When I, like, meet girls like you, I try to, like, ask for their names. So, like, I know just a bit about you, ya know, before you turn into a bimbo.” She tossed the thong aside and dipped a finger in her pussy. “So, like, what’s your name?”

“Uhhh… Bimbo? What? Uh- I…” Rachel looked confused, so Maci stood and stepped closer to her newest conquest. “Yes, you’ll be, like, such a hot bimbo, babe,” she said soothingly. “Now you just gotta, like, tell me your name, and I’ll let you lick my pussy.”

“Pussyyyyyyyyyyy…” Rachel moaned, as Maci embraced her tightly. “My name… uh. I’m, um, uh, Rachel, uh, Rachel Martinez.” The squirming Latina sunk her face between Maci’s breasts, breathing deeply.

Maci dabbed pussy juice on Rachel Martinez’s face, and stepped back towards the chair. She sat down and spread her legs. “Do you, like, really want my pussy?” she asked Rachel.

“Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes,” Rachel replied. She sank to her knees and began leaning in towards Maci’s wet pussy. Before she could sneak in, Maci shut her legs like a trap.

“Before you, like, get to eat me out,” Maci said, “you’ve gotta, like, promise you’ll be my bimbo. Like, you gotta totes pinky swear that you’ll, like do everything for me.”

“I promiiiiiiiiiise!” Rachel whined. She bent her head again towards Maci’s crotch, but the regal bimbo on her bimbo throne refused to open. “And you’re gonna, like, share everything you have with, like, me and your sister bimbos, right?”

“Yes yes yes yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!” Rachel replied. This time, Maci relented, and opened her legs. The eager Latina plunged in without delay, tongue flicking in and out.

About thirty seconds later, Maci felt a shiver run through her overheated body as she orgasmed. For the third time today, and hopefully not the last, she shot a gigantic load of cum onto an unsuspecting girl’s face. Through a thick layer of white goo, Rachel grinned. “Yummy!” she gurgled, as she licked off a big load of cum.

“You, like, keep licking off that cum, Raci,” Maci cooed, gathering up the cum that had stuck to her pussy. Raci giggled and slurped the cum out of Maci’s hand in one go. A button popped off of her shirt as her titties grew a couple sizes in a short time. There was even more cum than her previous two times.

She put her thong back on and waltzed out of the dressing room. Raci had licked off most of the cum on her face, and was moving on to the stuff that had fallen onto the floor. Given how dirty the floor was, that might not be such a good idea, but Maci was certain that thought had never crossed Raci’s head.

“Wait, what’s up with Rachel?” the scruffy man said petulantly, as he noticed Maci. “I heard her moaning a bunch. Did you turn her into some kinda dyke who won’t put out?”

“No, like, of course not, silly!” Maci said, giggling. Laci and Kaci, who had changed into their outfits, joined in the giggling. “She’s gonna be, like, such a bimbo now, and bimbos will, like, fuck anything!”

“Oh God, this is a fucking disaster,” the man groaned. “She’s gonna be too dumb to dance, and tonight’s gonna be a fucking disaster.” He glared at Maci. “How the fuck are you even doing this?”

“That’s, like, my little secret,” Maci replied, winking at the man. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight against her titties. His breathing quickened, and when she gave him a little kiss on the cheek, he moaned. “Mr…” she prompted.

“Sam,” he moaned. “Sam Davidson.”

“Well, Mr. Sam-Sam,” Maci said playfully, “we’re not just, like, dumb bimbos. I mean, we are, like, totes dumb bimbos, but we’re, like, dumb bimbos who’ll make all the guys cream their jeans! And after that, they’ll tell, like, all their buddies about this place that has, like, the hottest bimbos in all the world! That sound good for you?”

“Oh yes oh yes oh yes yes yes,” Sam moaned. Maci wiggled her way down to his fly and unzipped it. His underwear strained under the load of his erect cock. “Oh, poor little Sam-Sam,” Maci cooed. “I think he needs a friend.”

She pulled down the underwear and drew Sam’s cock between her lips. Maci was surprised to remember that this would be her first blowjob. It didn’t make sense, given how much of a hot bimbo babe she was, but apparently that was the case. Well, everyone had to start somewhere.

The taste of the meat between her lips made Maci feel surprisingly excited. She was great with being the queen of the bimbos. Bossing around bimbos made her feel like a million bucks. But when it came to guys, she found herself filled with the desire to just giggle and listen to them. And above all, to fuck their cocks.

Overhead, Maci heard Sam making a racket as she slid his cock in and out. The words eluded her, because she was so focused on fucking. His pubic hairs tickled at her nose, and she nearly sneezed twice. She gave his ballsack a few playful rubs, and felt his cock twitch.

With no more warning than that, Sam’s cock erupted inside Maci’s mouth. She felt him trying to pull out, but she really wanted to swallow his cum. “Mmm-mmm,” she mumbled through his cock, grabbing his but and forcing him to stop backing away. Cum was so yummy, whether it came from pussies or cocks. But right now cocks were at the top of Maci’s mind.

The last bit of cum splurted into Maci’s mouth, and she gulped it right down. As Sam finally withdrew his cock, she noticed that it was a little messy. There were some bits of cum that she hadn’t gotten. So, obviously, she licked it clean. She felt his body shudder as she cleaned him up.

“You like that, Sam-Sam?” Maci said, looking up into his eyes. “You think I could, like, do a little dance? And my friends? We’ll, like, fill up the house!”

“Uh-huh,” he said. His eyes stared straight ahead at nothing, and parts of his body twitched, seemingly at random. “You, uh, go on and do that.”

“Yay! Come on, babes, let’s go, like, show ’em all what bimbos are for!” Maci said, and the other bimbos cheered with her. They rushed forward, towards the dressing rooms. “Change your clothes and let’s, like, get a move on!”

Changing took surprisingly little time, though maybe Maci shouldn’t’ve been surprised. After all, what was a bimbo without sexy clothes? When they were all changed, she got them lined up like a kindergarten teacher, and sent them out on stage, one by one.

Soon enough, Maci’s turn came up. She knew that all the other chicks in line were glaring at her and her bimbos. All of them were probably wondering how they could possibly do better at bimboing than any of them. And Maci knew they couldn’t. She was simply the best.

She blew a kiss at the other girls behind her, giggled for good luck, and stepped out onto the stage. The place was packed, and even the bartender was paying attention to the act by now. As she glided down the stage towards the pole, she felt herself growing aroused. Putting herself on display like this, for sex and money, was probably the most bimboish thing she could do. It made her feel so hawt.

Her routine went over screamingly well with the men around her. At her third turn on the pole, even the bartender had stepped out, muscled his way to the front of the crowd, and stuck a twenty in her G-string. Money covered the stage, and the crowd was chanting for more.

It had gone on longer than she’d expected, though. The amateur night rules had been for two minutes of dancing at most. But she’d definitely been out there for ten. Sam probably wouldn’t have a problem with it, though.

All the other amateurs were glaring as Maci strutted backstage, a small fortune stuffed into her G-string. Apparently the club got the tips on the stage from amateur nights, but if anything got in her clothes, she was free to keep it. Which Maci thought was a great rule.

She ruffled the hair of the closest amateur, a petite redhead with a mass of freckles on her face. The woman’s face reddened, until she sniffed the air. She must’ve smelled Maci, because her eyes widened and fixed on Maci’s.

Maci picked up her purse, which she had set aside while dressing, and pulled out a business card. When she’d been boring old Marsha, she’d never really used those things, since she’d been so boring and shit. It tickled her that only as a bimbo would she hand out a business card.

She drew the redhead close in and whispered, “Call me,” in her ear. The woman shuddered, and Maci released her to let her move up in the line. Not all of the women had reacted that way to Maci’s smell. Maybe some women just wanted to be bimbos.

“Come on, girls, let’s, like, go,” Maci said, gathering her little flock of bimbos. Raci giggled and felt up her own bare titties. None of her tops fit her any more, now that she was a bimbo. They could fix that some other time, but right now they needed to get out.

“Wait, you’re just leaving?” Sam asked, looking much more in control of himself. “You can stay! Your routine was the best one I’ve seen in years!”

“Oh, I’ll be back, Sam-Sam,” Maci said huskily. “And next time, maybe we can, like, talk about a more permanent job? We can do that while you, like, ride my pussy! That totes sounds like a lotta fun, Sam-Sam!”

Waving at the manager, she followed her gaggle of bimbos out into the parking lot. Kaci, Laci, and Raci had already made it to the car, and were fruitlessly tugging at the door handles, trying to get them to open. Maci giggled and unlocked the car with her clicky thing. Raci had just started another hard tug on the door handle, and when it opened, she went flying backwards. With a startled noise, she hit the next car over and fell down.

Giggling endlessly, the four bimbos squeezed into the car. While Kaci sat up front, rubbing her titties through her bikini top, Laci drove. In the back, Raci bent over and put her face into Maci’s crotch, licking the bimbo queen’s pussy once again. Because Maci was not ungrateful for the unprompted pussylicking, she put a couple fingers in Raci’s now hairless pussy. For her efforts, she received a shudder and even more intense licking.

They arrived back at Laci’s place at about 9:00 PM, when the street around them was mostly dark and quiet. Their giggling and high-pitched chatter dispelled that quiet. Laci led Kaci and Raci inside, but Maci lingered. She looked over at her darkened house, which she hadn’t seen since this morning.

How much had she changed since that time? Would her kitties even recognize her anymore? Would she even want any of the boring stuff from her boring old life? With the few remaining brain cells that weren’t demanding immediate sex, Maci pondered those questions.

“Um, excuse me,” said a man’s voice. Maci forgot all of her stupid, boring questions and turned to face him. The streetlight nearby showed that he was fairly short, but he looked kinda cute. He wasn’t exactly hot, but he looked like he took care of himself, and he was a guy. That was really all that Maci cared about right now.

“Yes?” she asked, drawing closer to him. He visibly swallowed and said, “Uh, I’m Scott, I, uh, um, live across, you know, the street, and, uh, I’m, uh, I’m trying to work, so, uh, could you ladies, um, keep it down. Um.”

Maci mashed her titties against his chest and caught him up in her arms. “Oh, that, like, sounds totes boring,” she chirped, steering him towards her own house. “Come on, Scotty.” She looked demurely down at his crotch, which was showing a tremendous bulge. “Can’t you, like, keep it down?”

“Who… who are you, and, um, why are we going into Marsha Smith’s house?” Scott asked. He wasn’t exactly trying to get away, but he did seem a bit too concerned for someone who was about to get fucked by a hot bimbo babe.

“Aww, Scotty, you don’t gotta worry ’bout that,” Maci cooed. She unlocked her own car and helped him into the backseat. His fly came open easily and his cock sprung out of confinement. “You wanna, like, fuck my pussy?”

“I, uh, what?” Scott said, kneeling above Maci. She was drooling for his cock, but she’d done more than enough oral. Scott was going to fuck her in her aching pussy until she forgot how to think silly, boring thoughts.

“Come on, Scotty,” Maci urged, as he hesitantly pulled aside her thong. “I’m, like, such a bimbo, and you gotta, like, fuck a bimbo! Don’t, like, mess around, just fuck me!”

He took a deep breath, and that seemed to decide him. With a surprisingly deep growl, Scott plunged his cock into Maci’s pussy. She squeaked at the penetration, but soon she was moaning in pleasure. Honestly, this was her first time getting her pussy penetrated, either as Maci or boring Marsha. And she really liked what she felt.

The two of them rocked back and forth in the back seat, caught up in a rough, animalistic fucking. Scott hadn’t needed foreplay to get into the mood, and Maci hadn’t wanted it. She needed a hard fuck, and Scott was giving her what she wanted.

Arousal and lust swam through Maci’s brain, overwhelming any other thoughts. She knew, a few seconds in, that she was on the verge of an orgasm. But it never seemed to come to her, and the next few minutes kept Maci on the edge of losing herself completely, but never quite there. For someone else, it might’ve seemed frustrating. Maci didn’t have the mental capacity to think that way.

At last, when they had rendered the back of Maci’s car a sweaty, musky-smelling mess, she felt Scott’s cock twitch and erupt. He sprayed cum into her slutty, bimboey pussy. As soon as the first bit of cum entered her pussy, Maci bucked under her fucker, her own orgasm exploding with his. She felt their mingled cum dripping down her thighs.

When she came to, she saw Scott pulling himself out, a shocked expression on his face. Maci grinned widely and pulled herself up. “Yummy, yummy,” she said, locking on to his cock. “Gotta clean that up, Scotty!”

She licked his cock clean, but unlike Sam’s cock, Scott’s cock had a lot of energy left in it. Little Scotty perked right back up as she licked the cum away. When Maci was finished, Little Scotty was back to a full erection.

“Oooh, Scotty still wants to fuck!” Maci exclaimed. “I, like, totes know what Scotty oughta fuck!” She flipped herself over and stuck her perfect bimbo butt up in the air. “You know you wanna, like, fuck my ass, Scotty!”

“I don’t think…” Scott said, then shook himself. “No, it’s you who’s not thinking, isn’t it? You’re just a dumb bimbo who can’t stop fucking! And why shouldn’t I fuck you?”

“You’re, like, so right!” Maci said over her shoulder. “Fuck me, fuck me!” she began to chant. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Maci couldn’t see a thing behind herself, obviously. So when Scott ran his hands over her naked ass, she could only feel it. And when he grunted, pulled her halfway out of the backseat, and plunged his cock into her ass, all she could do was squeal.

Getting assfucked was different, but not by too much. It was a man filling her hole, and that was all she needed, when all was said and done. Sure, it hurt a lot more, but she was still panting with heat within a minute.

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” Maci squealed, as Scott thrust in and out, slapping against her bouncy bimbo buttcheeks. How had she ever lived without fucking like this?

Once again, she felt Scott’s cock erupt inside of her. And once again, Maci orgasmed a millisecond later. This time, her cum mostly landed on the garage floor, since there wasn’t a cock or a face in her pussy.

As Maci came up from her second orgasm in ten minutes, a goofy smile plastered on her face, she saw Scott wiping his cock on her car seat. Boring old Marsha would’ve been horrified. Maci just thought about how great it would make the car smell when she drove it places.

“Wow.” Scott’s clothes were totally disheveled, and his glasses hung from only one ear. Despite that, he was grinning from ear to ear. “That sure was some fucking,” he said, still grinning.

“Yah, it, like, totes was,” Maci replied. She stood up carefully, feeling very shaky on her legs after such a rapid fucking. “You’re gonna, like, come back, and all, right?”

“Well, if you’re around here often,” Scott began. Maci interrupted him with a giggle. “Silly Scotty! I, like, live here! ’Course I’m around here often!”

“Okay then,” Scott said, nonplussed. He was probably thinking of that boring old Marsha lady. That ship had sailed far, far away by now.

“If you live around here, I’m right across the street from you. So I’ll see you again, I guess.” He pulled up his pants and zipped them up.

“Yep!” Maci replied, letting him out of her garage. “I’ll, like, totes fuck ya later, Scotty!”

As Scott walked away from what must’ve been the fucking of his life, Maci picked up her smartphone. It had fallen down between the front and back seats, in the confusion of her fucking. She clicked it on, and found that there were a few messages waiting for her.

Maci opened it up after a few false starts, and found that it was the redhead from the club. She found that out thanks to the naked selfie the redhead had sent as one of her messages. And judging by the redhead’s thatch, the redhead was naturally redheaded.

Basically, the redhead, whose name, it turned out, was Tanya Janson, wanted to know where she could find Maci. Because Tanya really needed to fuck Maci, as she made increasingly clear in her series of messages.

Maci replied with her address and a cheery “c ya!!!!”. In the meantime, before Tanya showed her cute face, Maci went into her house and shooed the cats into the basement. They seemed to behave with the same way as usual, so they probably didn’t care what Maci looked or smelled like, making them the only creatures of their kind, to Maci’s knowledge.

“Hiiii!” Laci chirped from the garage door. “You totes smell like you got, like, sooper fucked! Didya really get a cute guy?”

“Yep!” Maci replied, bouncing over to her friend. They hugged, and Laci held on really tight, as though hoping to get the smell of sex on her. “It was, like, that guy Scotty from across the street,” she added.

“Aww!” Laci said, burrowing into Maci’s tits. “He’s, like, such a cutie! I’m totes so jealous of you!”

“Like, don’t worry, babe, there’s more than enough to, like, go around,” Maci said. She let go of her bimbo friend. “But now, you gotta get Kaci and Raci, and move all the shit we got from Kaci’s store over to, like, my house. ’Kay?”

“’Kay-kay!” Laci replied. Then she uncharacteristically wrinkled her brow. “But, like, why here? My house is, like, totes hot already.”

“’Cuz I want them here,” Maci said, ruffling her friend’s hair. “And ’cuz it, like, doesn’t matter where you fuck, or, like, what it looks like, or shit. Being a bimbo is, like, just about fucking!”

She took a look around the room, which was still the room of boring old Marsha. “I mean, I’m gonna, like, totes get it redecorated an’ all that,” she added. “But we’re gonna fuck in my house, ’cuz it’s my house. And I say so!”

“Yah, you’re, like, totes right!” Laci exclaimed. She gave Maci a quick hug and dashed off towards her own house, to get the other bimbos and their stuff. Maci turned around and started clearing the worst of the shit out of her living room. There was a bunch of paper that was all boring, and most of that went in the trash.

She continued her cleaning as the other bimbos came in and out. When they were done, they helped clean too. Soon enough, there were plenty of places to fuck, even if the room was still really boring. All Maci could do for that was picture it redecorated in bimbo hot pink, with big dildos fixed onto the walls.

About thirty minutes after Scott had left, Maci heard a car pull up into the driveway. The driver got out right as she and the other bimbos peeked out of the garage door. It was Tanya, and she looked more than a bit scared.

“Hey cutie!” Maci chirped, bouncing out into the garage. “It’s, like, so great to see ya!”

“I… uh, I wasn’t sure I was going to, um, come,” Tanya said, as Maci approached her. The bimbo queen swept her up in a huge hug and carried guided the smaller woman towards the garage door. “Oh, trust me, cutie, you’re, like, totes gonna cum here,” Maci said. The other bimbos giggled at Maci’s wit.

“This all just… it feels wrong, but it feels… oh, it just feels right.” Tanya looked like she was about to pass out from the smell of all the bimbos. Maci led her inside and shooed away the other three bimbos. “Oh, it totes is right, Tawni,” Maci said.

Maci hopped out of the idling car, right in front of Dr. Joseph’s office. Tawni came out next to her, giggling uncontrollably, as she usually did. “See ya!” Laci shouted from the driver’s seat, and then the car barrelled out of the parking lot.

Tawni had come out of her pussylicking session as a really, really serious bimbo. Next to her, Raci, who sometimes couldn’t tell the difference between the numbers 1 and 5, looked like a genius. Maybe it had been the multiple orgasms her pussylicking had gotten out of Laci. Or perhaps it had been the other bimbos taking turns licking Tawni’s pussy.

Whatever had happened that night, Tawni had vibrant, coppery red hair, a set of boobs as large as Laci’s (which looked ridiculous on someone Tawni’s size), a spectacular ass (again, particularly given her size), and no brains whatsoever. She giggled a lot, and sometimes she threw out random strings of words in a very high-pitched voice. If Maci prompted her, she could parrot words decently. But mostly she just masturbated. Like she was doing now.

Maci took Tawni’s leash and led her stupid friend into the office. The leash had become obviously necessary when Tawni had wandered off in a mall out of sheer stupidity. They’d found her messing up a really expensive display couch in a furniture store by maturbating all over it.

Luckily, before she’d lost her itty bitty brain, Tawni had confided to Maci that she was an investment banker in a big skyscraper. Tawni had been rich, back when she was boring. Though maybe she hadn’t been too boring, given where they’d met.

The next day, Maci had gone with Tawni to her old apartment, found the bimbo’s accounts, and gotten Tawni to sign all of it over to her. Getting those documents had been an ordeal, even for the bimbo queen. She’d had to shout at Tawni until the little bimbo was crying to get the idiot to remember her own signature.

With that money in the bank, Maci had quit her old job, and made Tawni quit hers, too. And they’d promptly gone over to Kaci’s store, to start the renovations.

Maci’d figured that having a bunch of bimbos hanging around Kaci’s store would boost sales. And, boy, had it ever. With Tawni’s money, she’d been able to stock the store with some awesome shit, too. When the painters had finished, the whole store had looked like the kind of sexy destination any hot girl would want to hang out at.

Some of the other ladies from the amateur night had come forward and joined Maci’s bimbos. There’d already been several complaints from other people on her street, over the bimbos’ enthusiastic fucking. Notably, though, none of the complaints had come from Scott or the other single guys. Some of the houses were already for sale, and Maci was going to buy them all up, so that all of her bimbos could live near her.

“Hiiiiiiii!” Noor chirped from behind her desk. “Hiiiiiiii!” Maci replied, walking up to the desk to mash her titties against the receptionist’s. Tawni moaned from fingering herself to an orgasm.

“Aw, like, who’s this?” Noor said, looking down at the redheaded bimbo. Tawni giggled and took a bit of cum from between her legs.

“This is Tawni, and she’s, like, rilly stupid,” Maci replied. “I mean, like, rilly rilly rilly rilly rilly stupid.”

“Well, she’s, like, totes hot,” Noor pointed out. “And, like, what does a bimbo need smart stuff for?”

“Tawni’s, like, way more stupider than just a normal bimbo,” Maci said. Noor shrugged and glanced at her computer screen. “Oh, I totes forgot! Dr. Joseph, like, wants to see you in room 69.” They giggled together at the meaning of the number. Tawni joined in, even though she probably didn’t know why.

“See ya, hawt stuff!” Maci said over her shoulder as she led Tawni down the hall into the back of the office. Noor waved, then went back to playing with the dildo in her pussy.

When the two of them stepped into the surgery room, Dr. Joseph and Ming were waiting for them. He raised his eyebrows at the sight of Tawni. “And who is this fine specimen?”

“Oh, this is, like, my stupid little bimbo friend Tawni,” Maci said. Dr. Joseph nodded, his eyes narrowing. “And do you have other bimbo friends?” he added.

“Yah, I got, like, tons and tons!” Maci said happily. Dr. Joseph nodded again and guided Maci over to the examination chair. Ming took the leash from Maci’s hands, and led Tawni off to another corner of the room.

He poked around in her mouth for a while, looming overhead. Maci felt herself growing steadily more aroused by his smell, even though it wasn’t anything she hadn’t smelled literally a hundred thousand times these past few months. There was just something about Dr. Joseph that made her want to fuck, fuck, fuck away with him.

It wasn’t long before he seemed to sense her restlessness. “I think someone wants to have dessert first,” he said, grinning wryly. “You know, that’s not good for your teeth.”

Maci couldn’t say much, but she did manage to giggle. A good bimbo ought to be able to giggle under any circumstance. Dr. Joseph chuckled and set his tools aside.

“You’re coming along extremely well, Maci,” he said, making some notations in his notebook. “I don’t see any reason to be concerned in the long run. But I think you care a bit more about something else that’s long.” He pointed at his crotch.

“Like, totes yah!” Maci said, her eyes drilling into his crotch. “Haven’t I been, like, a rilly hot bimbo patient, Dr. Joseph? Can I have, like, a little treat?”

“You sure can,” Dr. Joseph replied. “How does an assfuck sound?”

“Oooooh yay!” Maci replied, making the chair bounce in her excitement. She flipped over and spread her legs wide, exposing her asshole to Dr. Joseph’s view.

Her hopes that he would plunge in without lubing up were fulfilled a second later. Dentist and bimbo writhed together on the chair. Dr. Joseph’s strong arms helped hold Maci down, keeping her from falling off from how hard he was fucking her.

Just the presence of his cock in her asshole made Maci cum twice, and the strength of his fucking caused her to squirt from her pussy four more times. None of her other guys had been nearly that good. Maci had no time to recover, no time to come down from her orgasm before the next began. This was the way she wanted to get fucked every single time.

When Dr. Joseph finally came inside of her ass, Maci screamed herself into at least five consecutive orgasms. She couldn’t really tell how many, or how long it was. She did know that she screamed really, really loud, and that the seat seemed to be full of her cum.

“Well, that was a fine checkup,” Dr. Joseph said, as Maci regained her full consciousness. He had rubbed his cock down with a paper towel already, and he seemed to be acting as though nothing important had happened.

Maci carefully stood up again, feeling very raw from getting fucked so hard. Off in the corner, Tawni had her face buried in Ming’s pussy. The two must’ve really been getting along, because there was already a lot of cum on the floor. As Maci and Dr. Joseph watched, Ming groaned and shot another load of cum on Tawni’s face.

The dumb redhead licked it up, and Maci walked over to take up the leash again. “She’s that stupid?” Dr. Joseph said. “That you have to keep her on a leash?”

“Yep!” Maci replied, as she helped Tawni stand up again. “Only time she doesn’t have it on is, like, when she’s on stage.” An idea came to her. “But, like, maybe we could do a double act, or something, where I, like, lead her out on stage, and we, like, strip together, or shit!”

“Sounds like a great idea,” Dr. Joseph said. “Maybe I’ll come see one of your shows sometime.”

“You really should!” Maci said, imagining giving a performance with Dr. Joseph in the audience. She would probably cum on the pole a whole lot. “I’m, like, the star act now! And I’ll be performing tonight! Come see me, please!”

“We’ll see,” Dr. Joseph replied enigmatically. Maci gave up on trying to convince him, since obviously a bimbo couldn’t force him to do anything. Instead, she checked her phone, where she found a text message.

“Oh, great!” she chirped. “Aimi’s, like, outside right now! See ya in, like, six months, Dr. Joseph!” She made out briefly with Ming, and parted from the Chinese bimbo with a smile.

“Until then, Maci,” Dr. Joseph said. Then he smiled. “Or maybe sooner.”

Maci totally hoped he would actually show up to a show. Maybe he would come back to her dressing room and fuck. She could definitely give him a super-hot private dance. Even just a glimpse of him in the audience would make her cum.

“See ya!” she said to Noor in passing. “Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!” the Arabic bimbo replied. Tawni giggled.

Aimi’s car sat in the parking lot, still running. The bimbo herself sat in the driver’s seat, giggling and revving the engine.

Of all the bimbos, only Aimi had kept her original name. There hadn’t really been a way to shorten it, and Aimi herself had mentioned that it meant “beautiful love”, or something like that in Japanese. As far as Maci had been concerned, her name had been perfect the way it was.

That hadn’t meant that Aimi hadn’t taken a significant upgrade in the process. When she’d met Maci and the bimbos, Aimi had been a joyless corporate lawyer, working in the States for some Japanese firm. The only sweet thing about her had been her kickass sports car.

Becoming a bimbo had caused Aimi to turn into, basically, an anime schoolgirl. Every morning, her long pigtails were a different, highly unrealistic color. The rest was mostly her great tits and ass. And she liked to wear pretend schoolgirl uniforms.

Maci hopped into the backseat, with Tawni following. No sooner had Maci gotten the door closed behind Tawni, than Aimi revved the car again, and took off like a bullet.

They ran so fast to the club, Tawni barely had time to lean over and lick Maci’s pussy. Since time wasn’t strictly of the essence here, Aimi apologized for going so fast by licking Maci’s pussy twice. There were times when Maci suspected that the other bimbos saw licking Maci’s pussy less as a punishment and more as a reward.

Maci shrugged. Oh, well. That was just the way bimbos were, wasn’t it?