The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Secret Life of Dr. Malcome Phillips

File No. 3789—Monica Winslow

Monica Winslow pulled up to the Doctor’s office in her white Mercedes convertible and noticed she was almost 5 minutes early. She could not really remember what the appointment was for, she seemed in perfect health: 36 years old, 115 lbs., red headed with great legs and full, m breasts and married to a bank vice-president. As she walked into the office of Doctor Phillips, she was thinking: “What was I thinking about when I put on this dress? It is so short! It hardly reaches past my panties! And what could have got into me for cutting up all my bras?”

Monica had cut the cups out of her bra so that the straps and under wires supported her full breasts but allowed her nipples to show when she wore the tight blouse that she had on today—a sheer white snug fitting silk blend that allowed her nipples to be seen through the sheer cloth. Her round hips and long legs were like those seen on models for women’s lingerie ads. Monica’s face was the one of a movie star; a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Carmen Electra.

“And these heels make my feet hurt. Oh sure they’re sexy and all, but they hurt! Four inch heels must have been invented by a man that hated women and wanted to find a way to torture us.” Monica wore black thigh-high hose with lace tops and a matching garter belt. When she walked her short blue mini-skirt allowed anyone looking a clear view of her lacy covered thighs. She must look like a call girl but for some odd reason she enjoyed the extra attention she got from men and especially the way everyone was more friendly toward her. And the way her breasts moved. They attracted every man with a dick! Her nipples called out to them.

Doctor Phillip’s nurse was a tall bulky German woman; Gerta Brewmiser. She smiled at Monica and ushered her into a small room. As she weighed Ms. Winslow, Gerta admired the red haired woman and stared at her breasts and visible nipples under the thin cloth. As she adjusted the small weights on the scale Gerta fought back the desire to touch Monica’s rear and to slide her hands over the lacy thighs and down the shapely legs. She did, however, allow her hand to brush across the front of Mrs. Winslow’s left breast. She could feel the hard nipple pressing through the blouse.

Gerta took Monica’s blood pressure and noted it in Monica’s records, then she asked Monica to get undressed and to put on a white hospital gown. She helped Monica off with her things and when the young red-headed woman was nude Gerta helped her on with the backless white gown, noting with a smile that her red hair was natural. Gerta admired the woman’s fine young body: the smooth tan skin the round firm ass and her high full breasts. Gerta ached to touch them; with their hard pink nipples erecting in the cool air of the room. She slid her hands toward the twin mounds of Monica’s butt ready to press the flesh; dreaming of plunging her fingers into the triangle of red curly hair that was inches away when . .

Doctor Phillips entered the observation room and motioned for Gerta to exit. The Doctor was a tall, dark haired man with regular features; greying at the temples and a pencil thin mustache. He wore the traditional white lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck. Under the coat the Doctor was completely nude. Short white pant legs were strapped right below his knees to give the effect of regular long pants when the lab coat was closed. His cock was still soft but seeing Monica in the backless gown and knowing she was naked beneath it brought a surge of blood to it and it began to come to attention! His balls tightened and began to throb.

“Look at me,” he commanded. Startled, Monica looked up at the Doctor, eyes wide. He looked deep into Monica’s eyes and said :“Rosebud. . Rosebud”. Immediately, Monica’s eyes glazed over. Then, he gently pushed her back onto the examining table, lifting her legs up she quietly lay onto her back, eyes closed.. He then dimmed the overhead lights put on a music CD and called Nurse Gerta with instructions to cancel the rest of the day’s appointments. She soon returned and locked the room’s door and fixed her gaze upon the reclining woman, her breasts like small hills, protruding through the gown, and her long smooth legs extending out of the gown ready for the doctor’s exam.

The Doctor had studied Hypnotism for several years and had found that some of his female patients were very good subjects. His method involved the injection of sodium Pentothal (Truth serum) and his deep mellow voice. He had been experimenting with four young women that he controlled, to show up at his office once a month. He had been relatively successful, but had gone slowly with them, afraid of a mistake. Mrs. Winslow was different. Her incredible beauty made him abandon his usual caution.

This was to be Mrs. Winslow’s first sexual experience with the good doctor. She came to him a week ago with a minor complaint, and he was immediately taken with her beauty. He hypnotized her and, through post-hypnotic suggestion, convinced her to call and arrange for her yearly physical. He wasn’t sure the hypnosis would work until she called on Thursday to make the appointment. He was ecstatic all weekend in anticipation. When he saw her eyes glaze over at the sound of the prearranged “Rosebud”, he knew he was successful beyond his wildest dreams.

He took a small hypodermic needle out of the cabinet drawer, filled it, expelled any air in it wiped Monica’s forearm with a alcohol pad, and then gave her 25 cc’s in her left arm. The injection would keep her in a more restful state and when she awoke she would believe anything that took place was just a dream and did not actually happen.

“Monica. . . Monica you are now in a deep sleep. You feel wonderful, you are nude, and your body feels very soft and elegant. You are growing very sexy. You want very much to have sex with your loving husband. It is night and you’re in your home. You are ready for bed and you are awaiting your husband in your bed. He enters the bed room. I am your husband! You want to please me and so you want to do everything I suggest. Do you understand?”

“Yes, darling,” was the soft reply.

“Now take off your gown and kiss me!”

The doctor had disrobed as he spoke to the woman on the observation table and Monica raised up slipped off the gown and opened her arms to Dr. Phillips and received his warm lips on hers. Malcome Phillips thrust his tongue deep into Monica’s mouth and pulled her nude body close to him. Monica’s full breasts pressed into his chest the hardness of her nipples giving him a instant erection and an exciting surge of energy. Seconds later his mouth was on her breasts; sucking and kissing each coral tip wishing she were not so beautiful and belonging to another.

Malcome’s mouth traveled lower; across Monica’s flat stomach lower to stop over her moist vagina and his tongue probed her feminine folds to taste her love fluid that had began to seep from her. The Doctor so enjoyed making “his women” scream with joy hearing them moan and gasp out various names as their climax’s drew nearer. After several minutes passed, his tongue thrusting into Monica began to take it’s effect. Keeping time to the music in the darkened room, his tongue drove her higher and higher until she gasped and called out “Oh Yes! Oh Yes! I’m cumming!”

Dr. Phillips then positioned himself over Monica and pressed his large cock against her wetness. After her climax she was very wet and the huge bulbous head of his cock encountered little resistance pushing through the entrance. Dr. Phillips was very well endowed and the situation with this beautiful redhead made his cock throb with passion. He slipped deep into her and then began fucking her with long, powerful strokes. She reacted to him by pushing into him with each stroke, her long legs wrapped around his waist, and her arms pulling him close to her.

“Fuck me, oh yes! Fuck me hard.”

He pounded her mercilessly driving his cock deep into her with every thrust. Meanwhile, Nurse Gerta moved behind them and began stroking his balls between his legs.

Normally, Dr Phillips had a great deal of stamina, but the effect of this very wet pussy combined with Nurse Gerta’s stroking drove him quickly to the limit, and after only ten minutes he plunged his cock deep into Monica’s hungry pussy and exploded.

While Monica and Doctor Phillips rested and caught their breath, Nurse Gerta took out a camera and began taking photographs of Monica. She told Monica that the camera was an X-Ray camera, and that the Doctor needed several pictures of her and especially her lungs. Monica was told she was now in the Doctor’s office and she had the gown back on but she was still completely nude. Malcome recovered quickly and he was soon directing Nurse Gerta, as she held the camera and strobe.

Monica was positioned in several poses that showed off her full breasts and well formed body. Then the Doctor sat in a chair and had Monica placed on the floor between his knees her arms around his hips her lips just touching his penis head.

Gerta snapped several pictures; one with Monica’s lips open and barely touching his cock, and some others with her mouth closed over his erection.

“I’m checking your lungs and it’s important that you suck on this instrument,” he told her. Monica willingly complied; her red lips surrounding his hardness her cheeks curving inward with the suction. Up and down she sucked, harder and harder. Dr Phillips reached down and stroked her breasts and her sucking soon brought him to a climax. His sperm shot into Monica’s red mouth and ran out the corners as she eagerly swallowed every drop.

Monica was then tied tightly with small nylon cord. Her mouth full of a red ball gag; black leather straps holding her secure. Doctor Phillips took several more pictures with Gerta dressed in black leather standing over Monica who was bound and gagged.

She was then tied to a high backed wood chair; cord binding her wrists behind her back her ankles each tied to a chair leg. Cords ran above and below her thrusting full breasts. Her hips and thighs were also tightly bound. Gerta held a short leather flogging whip and acted like she was using it. Gerta wished the Doctor was not there and that she might really be whipping the sexy woman and listening to her scream in pain and cry out for Gerta to stop! But that would have to wait for a future session.

After the two of them tired of the play with Monica, and finished three rolls of film, Dr Phillips directed Gerta to release her and get her dressed. Gerta gave him a sorrowful look and asked, “Please, may I have just a few minutes with her.”

“Oh, all right”, Dr. Phillips sighed, “But don’t leave any marks on her.”

“I promise, I just want to spank her a little and hear her whine. Then I want to taste that juicy pussy.”

Dr. Phillips sat back and watched as Gerta picked up a large rubber paddle, walked up behind Monica and without warning issued a resounding slap on her bare buttocks. Monica jumped in her restraints but was unable to turn away. Again, Gerta slapped her, and again and again until the cheeks of her ass were bright red.

“That’s enough, Gerta. You’ll leave some bruising.”

“Oh, all right,” Gerta whined. As she untied Monica and allowed her to slump down on the examining table, Gerta pushed her onto her back and began stroking her breasts. She started gently but was soon twisting Monica’s nipples until she yelped in pain and small tears slid out of her eyes. Gerta then positioned herself between Monica’s legs and buried her face into Monica’s pussy. With long smooth strokes, Gerta’s tongue quickly brought Monica to the brink of a climax. Just as she began to buck and strain against her mouth, Gerta stopped, allowing her to slip down from the brink. Then she started again, bringing her back to the top again. She repeated this over and over. Each time the level of Monica’s passion grew higher and her bucking was more violent.

Anticipating what was happing, Dr. Phillips was prepared, and was recording the whole scene on videotape. This video and the pictures would be powerful evidence should Monica recall the adventure and attempt to prosecute him. Watching Monica bucking and driving her pussy into Gerta’s face would convince anyone that she was a very willing participant.

His erection was once again growing strong, and Dr Phillips stroked his throbbing cock, as he watched the delicious scene in front of him. Unfortunately, the time for today’s session was over and he urged Gerta to finish it. Finish it, she did. She brought Monica to such a high level that she was begging, “Suck harder, please don’t stop. I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” She screamed as her climax finally exploded.

The Doctor put everything back in place, while Gerta dressed Monica in the clothing she had worn to the office. Finally, the Doctor in a calming voice, told Monica that she would remember nothing of what happened today, and that any memories she did have would be of a dream that she experienced. He instructed her to call his office for another appointment on the first of the following month. Then he told her that she would return to this trance the next time she heard the word, “Rosebud” repeated twice.

“Now, I’m going to wake you up. When you awake you will feel very rested and refreshed. You will also feel very sexy. Now, wake up, Monica, slowly, slowly. Open your eyes. How do you feel?”

“Oh, I feel wonderful,” she sighed. “I feel like I’ve had a wonderful sleep.”

“Well, you dozed off there for a minute or two, and I thought I’d just let you rest. The exam went very well, and you’re in perfect health.”

“Thank you, Doctor. I really do feel wonderful. I’m so happy to have had this exam.”

After she was allowed to wake fully and rest a bit Monica got out her checkbook and wrote Gerta a check. She felt fine but was a bit hungry, and she felt very wet, and sexy. Funny how she had this wonderful dream of herself and her husband “making love” in a Doctor’s office. Just thinking about it made her even wetter. She looked down at her hard nipples sticking out through her blouse, and reached up and touched them. They felt very tender and when she touched them they tingled. She also noticed that her backside was hot and a bit tender. Had she gotten sunburned at the pool yesterday? Yes, that must be it.

All the way home she had the uneasy feeling she had forgotten something.

When she arrived home and was disrobing she discovered that she had not worn any panties to the Doctor’s office! Or. . . . . . . . had she?