The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

For li’l Hettie.

Thanks to Miss Merry Brooks for the two inspirational words.

Synopsis: Dr. Megan Tereon has a new lab and plans a new creation.

Dr. Tereon’s new creation.

Heather stepped onto the empty bus, paid for her ticket, trudged up the aisle to the back seat and slumped down into it. The only trouble with being a Vet’ Tech’ was all the bending, she loved working with the animals but being only 5′2″ with breasts a bimbo would be more than proud of, all the bending to clean cages and lift animals really took it’s toll on her back. She let out a sigh that was heavy with exhaustion as the bus pulled out into the busy end of day traffic. She ran a hand through her thick blonde shoulder length hair, stretching out she closed her blue-green eyes and tried to relax. She had a fairly long journey, there were at least ten stops before her own, so she paid no attention when the bus stopped, not until the aroma started filtering into her senses.

It started slowly, the slight scent of subtly blended flowers reminding her of summer meadows, of soft breezes gently shifting the leaves and petals of Chamomile and Poppies. She inhaled and a smile curled her soft lips as she felt the warmth of the sun on her naked skin, her brow furrowed until her need to relax slipped through her mind once more. She took a deep breath and stretched a little, the images that drifted through her thoughts soothed and eased her aches and tiredness. Slowly the pictures in her mind blended and she drifted into a light sleep. Gentle words of relaxation flowed into her mind with pictures of a sun-kissed lake, corn waving like water in the breeze and birds gliding high on the thermals of a summer sky. She could feel the warmth of the sun and the gentle breeze caressing her naked body like delicate ethereal fingers, a soft moan escaped her as she sank deeper. The soft earth held her firmly as the windblown plants stroked and teased against her sensitive skin, her swollen nipples felt the fluttering kiss of butterflies as the warm breath of nature caressed her moistening sex. As much as she wanted to stay in this meadow haven, something pulled her from her dream and she sighed, her eyes fluttered open to an empty bus and she felt a slight flush of guilty pleasure at the dampness between her thighs. Glancing out of the window she noticed she was nearing her stop, realising the sleep had helped ease her tiredness she smiled. Then she saw the card someone had left on her lap and blushed, wondering if they had noticed the heat she still felt, she picked the card up curiously and read it,

Her brow furrowed when she saw it was for one of those healthy body shops, it offered natural foods and aroma therapy products, that explained the aroma that still faintly drifted in the air. The back of the card told her that if she presented it at the store within one week, it would allow her one free special treatment, a brand new body and mind service. She looked up and got to her feet as the bus pulled up to her stop and was pleasantly surprised, the stiffness in her back had almost gone, there were still a few little twinges but she felt much better as she stepped off the bus and started the short walk home.

It was strange, walking home it was as if every scent reminded her of the meadow in her dream, the breeze that blew lightly at her hair seemed to tease her with memories of the dream’s caress. Suddenly she stopped, the scents she thought she had imagined filled her nostrils, she wet her lips as her previous arousal flooded back to her. It was as if somehow her dream had surfaced in the waking world, she glanced about and caught sight of an odd looking girl, as she looked at her the girl seemed to wink then turned and passed through a small door she had never noticed before.

Heather’s curiosity nudged her forward, her eyes staying on the unusual door, unusual because it wasn’t the kind of door you would see on a modern high street. It was an old Edwardian style door complete with stained glass that depicted some old glaziers impression of ivy climbing around a statue, she paused and ran her fingers over the amazingly delicately worked glass. She could almost feel the veins in the leaves, the woody tendrils of the ivy’s stem and the smooth coldness of the stone the statue had been hewn from. She pushed the door open slowly and stepped into the close warmth of an oriental spice styled shop.

As the door closed behind her she gasped softly, the shop was dimly lit yet bright with the colours and scents in a myriad of natures bounty. The multitude of hues would have been enough to dizzy her mind without the thick aroma that sapped the moisture from her mouth, the silence had that strangely deafening effect as she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. She could feel the heat of arousal course through her as, once again, she slipped back into that delicious meadow. Her mind conjured the wonderful feel of that sun warmed breeze caressing her naked skin, it’s languidly ethereal voice wrapping her thoughts in silken tendrils as it whispered words of comfort and relaxation. Each elongated word writhed and twisted through her mind like snakes formed of nothing but air.

“Sleep and dream with me, your mind drifting upon the breeze, the aches of life floating away and withering into nothingness..” She could feel herself slipping deeper into the dream that so enticed her. “Soft caresses as you slip deep into dreams, tendrils of heaven scented air carrying fear away, drifting unhindered through pleasures of unknown depth.” As the tenderly whispering voice pulled her deeper into it’s fantasy world a figure slipped into her unfocused sight.

The girl gave a soft mew as she smiled and took the woman’s hand, her body bare but for the soft, smokey grey fur with a white streak on her belly, she blinked her blue-green eyes and flicked her tail as she pulled gently. She moved with slow feline grace and purred softly as she led Heather into the centre of the shop, her nose and ears twitched as she smelt the woman’s heavy musk of arousal amid the other scents that filled the store. Mewling softly she paused and her pink tongue slid slowly over her lips as she thought about enjoying her own growing desire, as her mind started to drift an image of Mistress slipped into her mind. She gave a plaintive mew and shook herself, her eyes once more turning to the blonde haired woman as her paws left her own body. She reached out and started slowly undressing the entranced woman, stripping her until she stood in nothing but her damp silk panties. As she squatted and slid the panties down the woman’s thighs she couldn’t help herself, she leant forward and pressed her nose to her sex, she was about to put her tongue out and lick when she suddenly yelped. Her paw went to her bum as she turned sharply and mewed plaintively.

“What am I going to do with you Tabby darling, didn’t I say no touching?” Tabby lowered her head and whined softly as she padded over on all fours and nuzzled at her Mistress’s hand.

Dr. Megan Tereon couldn’t help smiling, it was so hard for her to hold onto any sort of annoyance with her little kitten, the girl had given her so much pleasure, even before the doctor had remade her into what she was now. She ran her hand over Tabby’s head and patted her gently, “It’s alright darling, I know you can’t help yourself, I really must do something about lowering that libido of yours.” Megan laughed to herself as she watched her kitten try to hide the fact that she was rubbing her sex on the store floor. “Damn if she isn’t just too cute to change.” she thought.

“Now then pet, let’s see about processing this one.” She reached into her lab-coat pocket and pulled out a disc player with a set of sport style headphones, she placed the phones gently over Heathers ears and turned on the player. “There, that will take her deeper and start the blanking process.” she looked down at Tabby and chuckled “Alright pet, you may reward yourself while I work in the lab.” Tabby jumped up and licked Megan’s cheek happily then flopped to the floor and mewed as she started running her pawed hands over her own naked body. Megan smiled and watched a moment before taking Heathers hand to lead her slowly toward the back of the shop.

All he while Heather had stood, lost in the meadow of pleasures her imagination had created, the flowing, ethereal voice drawing her deeper. She hadn’t seen or heard either Tabby or Megan. She hadn’t even felt her clothes being removed, the only thing she noticed was the strange music that had entered her dream, the new words that accompanied the music seemed to sink deeper into her mind as if they wanted to hide. She followed Megan mechanically, seeing and feeling nothing as she was led through a door in the back of the shop, her eyes didn’t see the bright lights of the lab she had entered. She didn’t hear Megan whistling softly to herself as she maneuvered Heather onto the operating table and strapped her down.

“Not that you can hear me dear.” Megan said gently to Heather as she tightened the straps over her wrists. “but I feel I should tell you, you just will not be the same after this.” She chuckled as she moved down to Heathers ankles and strapped them down “No no, it’s true, I don’t want to spoil the surprise but I think you need to know, you won’t enjoy the process..” She continued as she pulled a strap across Heathers waist. “Still, at least you won’t remember the discomfort..” She grinned as she moved up and fitted a strap of Heathers head. “No, I’m sorry I can’t let you remember the pain, it’ll damage your reprogramming, you understand don’t you dear?” she paused “Yes, I knew you would.” Megan stood back and looked at Heather, she bit her lip in admiration. “I must say you are a gorgeous specimen, and those breasts, I bet you had trouble with balance right?” she nodded “yes I thought so.” Megan turned and picked up a tray with which held two needles, each filled with a different coloured fluid. “Now please, no crude jokes about feeling a little prick, alright dear? Yes it’s so cliché.” She lifted one of the syringes, squeezed and flicked it then pushed the needle into Heathers neck. “pardon? Oh no dear I’m sorry, there is one more.” She said as she did the same with the second syringe. “There, all done, that wasn’t so bad was it?”

Heather had heard and felt nothing as Megan had strapped her down and, as Megan had spoken the music and voice in Heather’s head had methodically taken her ever deeper, at the same time rewriting her subconscious. With the serums now mingling inside her it would only take a certain phrase to trigger the genetic alteration.

Megan chuckled as she heard Tabby’s mewed cries of pleasure, she reached out and turned the disc player off then removed the headphones from Heather’s ears. She smiled as she took a moment to do two things, first she pulled out a seat and arranged it in front of the operating table, the second thing she did was check the woman’s name on her license. Returning to the table she pulled a lever at its side and pushed down, the head of the table lifted until it was at a slant and she reset the lever. Taking a deep breath she smiled and spoke.

“Hear me Heather, hear my voice, know my voice, understand, listen and obey me Heather. Do you hear me Heather?”

“Yess.” The blonde woman whispered.

Megan smiled, of course the woman knew her voice, she had been listening to it for the past few hours. “Good, now then Heather, I think it’s time to say hello, metawake.”

There seemed to be a slight delay before Heather suddenly took a sharp breath, she blinked and tried to shake her head. Her eyes shot open, she screamed and started struggling, pulling at the straps that held her fast before she noticed Megan standing in front of her. She screamed for Megan to let her go, she threatened her everything from the police to violent death, when none of that worked, she pleaded with her to help her. All the while Megan stood watching and smiling until Heather’s tirade finally turned to sobs.

“All finished now?” Megan asked with a smile.

“What? are you fucking crazy? You’ll never get away with this bitch!” Heather screamed at her.

“Now you’re starting to hurt my feelings, I only wanted to say hello.” Megan pouted.

Heather was stunned “Hello? You think this is the best fucking way to say hello? You are, you’re fucking nuts!”

“Not at all dear, my therapist says I’m perfectly sane.” The matter of fact way she said it left Heather speechless, her mouth moved but she couldn’t think of any retort to what she’d said.

“So anyway dear, now that I’ve said hello, I ‘d like you to do something for me.” she smiled.

Heather looked at her furiously, “You’re fucking insane! You kidnap me, tie me fucking up and now you want me to do you a fucking favour?! Just where the fuck did you escape from?”

Megan sighed heavily “I see there is just no talking to you is there, initiate metaform one.” she said as she took the seat behind her.

Heather jerked and her eyes momentarily went blank, suddenly she looked down at Megan in terror and screamed. She felt a sudden intense pain in her head and her body started shaking uncontrollably, her muscles tensing beyond normal. Her jaw clenched tight and she strained at the straps of the table as she felt a fire start to burn deep inside her. Her mind felt as though it was twisting and folding in on itself, she was certain her body was being torn apart from the inside.

Tabby had heard her screams and padded quietly into the lab, she sat purring and cleaning herself beside her Mistress, Megan sighed with contended pleasure as she petted her kitten and watched Heather calmly.

Heather briefly wondered how her body cold be both burning and itching to such intense levels, she could barely get a breath between the screams her tormented flesh dragged from her. She could feel her mind shutting down piece by piece, the only comfort she got from knowing it was that she slowly stopped feeling what was happening to her.

“Isn’t this delicious pet?” Megan asked Tabby as she watched Heather’s soft, lightly tanned skin slowly hardening. The new copper toned metal skin flowed like water down her face and neck, it continued over her shoulders, breasts and belly, it flowed between and down her thighs until she shone in the lights of the lab. Megan rose and stepped closer, she smiled as she watched Heather’s blonde hair turn to a very fine copper wire and her blue-green eyes, the last piece of her to change, turned to burnished gold. Megan clapped her hands excitedly. “Isn’t she absolutely gorgeous kitten!” She stepped forward and undid all the straps then stepped back, she calmed herself and smiled. “MT dash A1, initiate basic programme MT1.”

MT-A1 jerked, it turned its head left then right and faced forward again, it lifted each arm in turn and lowered them again, it moved forward. After stepping away from the tilted table it MT-A1 performed several basic mobility actions then stood still.

“Basic programme MT1 complete, MT-A1 running at optimum performance level.” It said with a slightly soft yet electronic voice.

Dr. Megan Tereon grinned and clapped “MT-A1, report for programming and recharging.”

“Yes Doctor.” MT-A1 said before it strode past her to it’s regeneration booth, stepping inside it turned and waited.

Dr Megan Tereon strolled over and admired her handiwork before she pressed a button on the outside of the booth, she grinned as MT-A1 stood impassively while it’s sex and rear were filled and it’s ears were covered with a set of headphones. “I would call that a resounding success kitten, come along, I think we both deserve a nice reward.” She led Tabby out of the lab while MT-A1 began to absorb it’s full programming.