The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dracula Takes His Brides

by Hypnofur

It was almost seven-thirty, and the sun was setting over an early September evening in Manhattan.

Emily and Matt walked hand in hand down Twenty-Ninth Street. They had explored so much of the Big Apple today, and it was only the second day of their weeklong vacation in the city. The first day was spent getting Matt’s younger sister, Mary, settled into her new apartment. They were happy to help the recent college grad get set up for life in the big city. Today had been all about sight seeing, though. They capped it off by having dinner at an upscale restaurant, which also served expensive wine.

Emily, still a little buzzed from the wine, was feeling a little frisky and wanted to do something sexy and fun. Without warning, she pulled her husband into one of the many fur salons in this section of the city.

“Wh- what are you doing?” said Matt. “I mean, we don’t have that much money.”

“I want to try some on!” she giggled at the shocked look on Matt’s face.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Emily said. “It gets me hot, the thought of having sex while I’m wearing a fur coat. With nothing on underneath.”

“Okay,” Matt said. “Time-out. You know, don’t you? Jeez, how did you find out?”

Last week, Emily had discovered his secret fetish for furs. While she was scanning his laptop to double-check their hotel reservation, she stumbled across his search history, and was greeted by the sight of women in fur coats. Foxes, minks, sables, coyotes, and a few others. She had no idea this was a fetish, let alone something Matt was into. It made sense, though.

Though they’d only been married ten years, Emily could already tell Matt’s interest in sex was waning, that sometimes he wouldn’t orgasm because he had already masturbated that day. Now, she could see why.

After she told him, Matt looked at her.

“But I work in IT,” Matt said. “No offense, but how does a high school soccer coach crack my security code?”

She pressed her hips against his.

“That’s Ladies’ Varsity Soccer Coach to you, mister,” she said. “And maybe you forgot to lock it, Mr. Security Man.”

“Fine,” Matt said, wrapping his arms around her. “I give up. Do you really want to go in, though? It won’t weird you out?”

“Please,” Emily said. “There are much weirder things to be into. Like the Twilight fanfic I occasionally read.”

“Wait, what?” Matt asked.

“Look,” Emily said. “I’m just glad you’re not into one of the gross fetishes. I wish you’d told me sooner, though. We could’ve had so much fun.”

“We still can,” Matt said, pulling the door handle.

It didn’t budge. He examined the thick, gated metal doors that were at the front of all of these shops.

“Must be locked,” he said. “Weird. It says it’s open until 8:00.”

“And what does it say above that?” Emily asked.

“Due to a recent increase in the neighborhood’s crime levels, we now invite customers in on a case-by-case basis,” Matt said. “Ring the doorbell to speak to a representative. Thank you for choosing Stockman Furs as winter approaches.”

“Oh,” Matt added. “How’d I miss that?”

“Are you going to ring it or what?” Emily asked. “It’s getting chilly out here, and we need to fix that.”

“Right,” Matt said, as he pressed the buzzer.

“Yes?” a tired woman grumbled through the outdoor speaker.

“Hi,” Emily said into the nearby intercom. “We’d like to look over your selection and possibly make a purchase.”

“We close in less than a half hour,” the woman said.

“We will be very quick,” Emily said. “We promise.”

She winked at Matt. The door buzzed, and Matt pulled the heavy steel door open, stepping aside to allow Emily to enter first.

“A true gentleman,” Emily said.

The young Russian woman who opened the door met them in the main showroom. She looked the couple up and down, an eyebrow raised. Emily wore a T-shirt, denim jean shorts, and pink Nikes. Matt was just in a T-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals. They didn’t look like they were really going to purchase a fur worth thousands of dollars.

Then again, the hostess at the bistro gave them the same look when they entered the expensive restaurant for supper.

The young saleswoman had let them in anyway. She’d never hear the end of it if they somehow complained to her uncle who owned the salon.

“Thank you for letting us in to sample your wares,” Matt said, reading her nametag. “Helena.”

Helena was annoyed. The fur salon was supposed to close in twenty minutes, and, just when she was ready to close early, and go home, a pair of lowbrow tourists, who probably wouldn’t even buy anything showed up. Just her luck.

“You are welcome,” Helena said, feigning a smile. “If you have question, ask me.”

“Yes,” Emily said, smiling. “Where did you get those shoes? They look amazing. I might want something like those to go with my new fur.”

“I get as present from mother,” Helena said, her icy exterior melting. “But thanks.”

“May I try on a few coats, while we make a decision?” Emily asked.

“Certainly,” Helena said. “Store is yours for next twenty minutes, then I close. Try on all furs, if you like.”

Matt did his best not to stare at the attractive blonde. It was hard, though. All his life he had harbored fantasies of women who worked in fur salons, wondering if they had secret fur fetishes that got them into the industry. He had stepped into a few salons, pretending to be shopping for someone, but it had always been a man or an old woman working, never anyone as lovely as this shopkeeper.

Emily could tell Matt was trying not to glance at Helena. She wasn’t worried. The show she was about to give him would certainly keep his focus on his wife.

Matt guided Emily to a rack of fox fur coats of all lengths and colors. Fox fur was his favorite. The way his cock was straining against his shorts, he might make an irresponsible financial decision. Maybe he would max out his credit card.

Helena looked after them as they strolled to the fur racks.

“Lucky lovers,” she said to herself, as she sat down behind the counter and resumed Facebooking on her iPad, wondering when her relationship status would no longer read “Single.” At 26, she was the oldest in her family not to have a husband. Her mother always told her that her standards were too high…

“Hmmm, they all look so soft,” Emily whispered. “They’re going to feel so good against my skin.”

She licked his ear lasciviously as she handed him her purse. He was breathing heavy as he watched her casually run her hands over a few furs on the rack, fingers caressing the guard hairs.

Her tan, muscular legs looked fantastic in those shorts, thought Matt. It was a shame Emily would be covering them. But they’d be wrapped in fur. From the moment he had met her twelve years ago, he had fantasized about seeing her in a fur coat, but never wanted to risk scaring her off with what he had thought was a strange fantasy.

Emily took a blue fox stroller and put it on in front of her husband. She had been planning this little display out for the last couple days. She let out a silent gasp as she slipped the expensive garment on. A smile came to her lips as she gave the fur a few sensual strokes. She twirled so Matt could see her sway her fur-covered hips a little, then she turned again and again.

“Mmm, I have to admit,” Emily said. “I never thought wearing one of these would be so sexy.”

Her fingers traveled up and down the coat’s lapel. She could tell by Matt’s fully standing erection that she was driving her husband mad with lust. She loved it. It even made her a little wet to see him so excited.

“My god, Em,” Matt said. “You are so beautiful.”

Emily was indeed beautiful. She had known that all her life. It still felt good to hear it so earnestly from the only man she had ever loved, though.

“If this came in full length, that would probably be the best, for warmth, and—I’m sure—for your arousal.” Emily said, trying to get back on track with the modeling. “But I’d always want to make sure people could see my pink sneakers, because these are the only shoes I’d wear with it!”

She laughed as she looked in the mirror.

Matt forced a laugh. He was too turned on—too out of breath—to giggle, though.

“How does it feel?” he asked.

“Mmmm, soooo soft,” Emily purred. “It makes me want to fuck you while I’m wearing nothing but this coat.”

She was exaggerating, but it felt right. She knew her husband was going to make such sweet love to her when they got back to the hotel. Maybe tonight would be the night she finally got pregnant? It had always been her plan to have a baby at thirty. She felt so lucky to be able to fulfill her life’s plans with Matt, her true love.

“Would you buy this for me, Matt?” she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

“Yes!” Matt said as he watched her sway her hips seductively. He knew he’d never likely afford it, so did she, but he would have agreed to anything at that point.

Emily giggled. She felt so loved, so sexy, so happy. That is, until Matt’s cell phone rang. She knew by the custom ringtone that it was the office.

Matt looked down on his phone in anger. Why did they have to call right now?! He knew he had to take it though. They were only supposed to call if it was an emergency.

“I just have to take this really quick,” Matt said. “Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.”

“Fine,” Emily said, crossing her fur-covered arms. “But you’ll be missing me trying on furs. I’d make it pretty quick. I think the chinchilla is next!”

She was angry he was taking the call, but she didn’t want to let her frustration show. What was she supposed to do now? Just sit still and wait for him to return? Try on more fur coats? Maybe she could explore and see what was so great about wearing fur.

Matt went outside to the street and tried to rush through his phone call. There were questions about a server change-over at work. Many of the standard executives didn’t know what format to save their presentations under, or how to locate basic information.

“My computer automatically shut down,” said the flustered executive. “And I don’t know how to retrieve the 3-D models I’d been working on for the past half hour.”

“Were you saving as you worked?” asked Matt.

“Uh, no,” said the executive. “Look, is there an autosave function, or a way I can pull my work from the drive?”

Matt sighed, unaware that one of the world’s most notorious evils was strolling the street, right behind him.

Count Dracula was real. Through a set of odd circumstances, a wooden hope chest that he had been imprisoned in had been sent to the nearby Fashion Institute of Technology as part of an exhibit on Victorian Era fashions. Three nights prior, a hapless worker had opened the hope chest, losing his life in the process. Later, a security guard that responded had become Dracula’s second victim, and first human slave. Over the next two nights, he restored his strength from the FIT security team. He then used his telepathic access to their minds to learn about modern society.

On this, the third night after his reawakening, he tired of overweight male blood. He craved the sweet blood of a young woman. Also, blood wasn’t the only lust he needed to satisfy. As he left the college campus, the sun had not yet fully set, but New York’s skyscrapers kept him safely in shadow. He was walking down Twenty-Ninth Street, just as Matt had rushed outside to take his phone call.

As soon as the fur salon’s door opened, Dracula’s keen senses were assaulted by both Matt and Emily’s arousal. He glanced over at the handsome Matt and his curiosity was piqued. An attractive man often went with an attractive woman. Perhaps this would be a good place to start his evening’s fun.

Dracula pressed the buzzer on the door. Inside, the shopkeeper was so annoyed to find she had another customer so close to closing time. Wasn’t September supposed to be a slow month?

She opened the door to find the dark, imposing figure of Dracula. She was instantly taken with him, as all women were. After all, she wasn’t meant to see the creepy, malevolent creature of the night. Instead, she was greeted by the sight of the most attractive man she had ever seen.

“You are not closed, are you?” Dracula asked.

“No-no, please come in,” the young woman said, her heart aflutter.

She was so grateful that he had decided to come into her shop. She gazed at the man as he peeked inside the rest of the shop, seeing Emily in the far corner as she practiced more fur modeling in the mirror. Dracula licked his lips. He would enjoy this evening.

Dracula decided he would savor his time with this shopping beauty, and, to do so, he would take the edge off his hunger.

“My dear,” he said to Helena. “You have the most fragrant perfume. May I?”

She was lost in his eyes, as he looked into hers. She didn’t think about it.

“Of course,” she said. She held out her perfumed wrist.

He held it gently, his hand cold against her warm forearm.

“That is not quite what I had in mind,” he said. “But we will have to make do, as they say.”

He smiled, and she wilted under his stare, smiling also. Her heart beat faster, turned on by this handsome stranger. Dracula could hear her rapid heartbeat. Sometimes he turned on the charm just to pump his intended’s blood faster.

In a flash, he pulled her to him and sank his teeth into the beautiful young shopkeeper’s neck. Centuries of experience had taught him how to feed silently and swiftly, taking just enough blood to satisfy himself while keeping his prey alive.

As soon as he had bitten Helena, she was completely receptive to his telepathic commands. He willed her to close the fur salon’s door and lock it, allowing no one else inside, before sitting behind the counter and awaiting further commands.

Emily heard the door lock and turned around to see the woman closing and locking the door. “Uhh, Miss?” she said. “Miss, my husband was coming right back in. He was just taking a phone call. Miss? Helena?”

Helena didn’t respond, since she was busy following her new Master’s orders. After sealing the entrance, she returned to her seat behind the counter, her eyes vacant.

Emily, still wearing the fox stroller, approached the counter.

“Are you okay?” Emily asked. “Can you hear me, m—”

Emily stopped mid-sentence as she noticed Dracula for the first time.

He was standing by the counter, wearing an entirely black suit, and his complexion was unnaturally pale. The man exuded confidence, charm, and animal magnetism. His dark eyes had a piercing aspect. This man was amazingly attractive, leaving her speechless. At the same time, she sensed there was something mysterious, maybe even dangerous about this man. She started to worry about Matt outside. She grabbed her cell phone to call him.

“I’m sure he is not worthy of your time, my dear,” Dracula said, locking eyes with Emily.

Emily immediately found it unusual that a stranger made such intense eye contact, especially when the average person looked down or away from her, so intimidated by her beauty. Not this guy. She held his gaze, feeling as if she were getting lost in Dracula’s enthralling dark eyes. She could almost feel her thoughts being inexorably pushed aside. Even her fear was fading away, replaced by a growing need to submit.

But that was a strange thought, she realized. She didn’t know this man. Sure, he had a tremendous presence, but…well, the more she thought about it, she realized he had a commanding demeanor. His solid posture, his firm voice, and his piercing eyes. She could feel them gaze into her, through her, and see all of her secrets. Her deepest fears, and her innermost wishes. And the eyes promised to keep her safe, to grant her heart’s every desire. And all she had to do was obey.

Emily was now completely submerged in the vampire’s thrall. Her mind was spiraling down into a world of absolute submission and there was no turning back. An overwhelming bliss traveled up from her sweet spots and collided in her brain with the utter pleasure of the vampire’s commands, filtering through her wide open eyes.

“You are now completely under my power,” Dracula said. “Completely under my control. From this moment on, I am your idea of sexual perfection. I am your Lord and Master. You desire only to please me, to serve me. You are my slave.”

“Your slave,” the wife happily repeated back to her Master.

Dracula noticed the beauty of the fur coat that Emily wore. He was no stranger to furs, as wealthy women had been wearing them for centuries. He was no stranger to their erotic softness either. Since he now found himself the Master of this fur salon, why not partake of the spoils?

‘Come to me, my slave,’ he mentally summoned the young Russian shopkeeper, Helena. She approached. Her eyes and mind were vacant. The twin puncture marks in her neck already healed. ‘Remove your clothes and put on that fur coat.’

Helena undressed and slipped into the stroller length Barguzin sable, silently, deliberately. Obeying Dracula was her only purpose in the world.

The oddly poetic coincidence of this Russian beauty in her homeland’s richest fur was not lost on him. He noticed how she immediately went into her trained “model mode”. She must have done that for customers a million times. It was clearly her “customer” smile.

“Look at her, my sweet,” he said to Emily. “Does she not look irresistibly erotic when she is naked beneath the fur coat? Look at her. Feel the lust coursing through you.”

Emily gasped. For the first time in her life she was aroused by the sight of another woman. At Dracula’s mental command, Helena swayed her hips in provocative poses, baring her breasts, rubbing them with the sleeves of the Barguzin sable. He wanted more than just the “customer smile”. Caressing her face with the fur coat’s collar. Helena moaned, teasing her clit with the fur cuffs. It wasn’t just for show. Helena could feel herself becoming more and more intoxicated by the sexual feelings the fur gave her. That and being completely in thrall to Dracula.

“Wouldn’t you like to remove your clothes and be naked beneath your fur as well?” Dracula asked Emily.

‘More than anything,’ Emily thought as she dropped her shorts and panties.

“Helena,” Dracula said. “Help her undress.”

Helena went to Emily, and helped her arms out of the blue fox stroller. Emily’s shirt and bra were on the ground in seconds, before she put her arms back into the fur coat sleeves, as Helena still held the coat for her. Helena caressed Emily’s bare breasts with the blue fox collar. Emily moaned.

Dracula watched as his two new servants stood before him, two women naked in fur coats. He could smell the moistening of their womanhood as their arousal increased in his presence. Who knew that New York in 2014 would have such delectable creatures for his taking?

“Do you find me desirable?” he asked, just to stroke his own ego.

“Yes Master,” they chorused.

“Then each one of you crawl to me, kiss my cock, and then suck on it to show your devotion.”

Both women immediately obeyed, happy to serve their Master.

Matt was still answering inane questions outside, as the executive on the phone grew upset that his unsaved work was trashed. Seriously, thought Matt. You called me for this?

Matt gave him another IT Tech’s phone number, assuring him that this coworker would be able to help. He hung up and pocketed his cell phone. Maybe it would be best to let all calls go to voice mail, he thought. That way he could screen the frivolous cases. Besides, there was a sexy woman in fur waiting for him inside.

All he had to do was pull the heavy door open. Nothing. It didn’t budge. No! He pressed the buzzer and waited. No response. What was going on? If the salon were closed, wouldn’t Emily have come outside? This was getting strange. He started knocking, then pounding on the door.

Perhaps the shopkeeper had started her lock-up procedure without realizing he was outside. He “Facetimed” Emily to let her know that he was stuck outside.

Inside the salon, Emily was on her knees, sharing Dracula’s cock with the hot, horny, entranced Russian shopkeeper, both cloaked in luxury furs. Emily was pleasuring Dracula with the soft cuffs of her fur coat and her warm mouth, while Helena kissed him passionately, rubbing the softest fur in existence against his bare chest.

Earlier, Emily’s phone had been carelessly dropped to the floor next to her discarded clothing, and was now starting to ring with Matt’s Facetime call.

Dracula smiled, seized with inspiration. He mentally commanded Helana to start to make love to Emily. Emily was surprised by this, but was so very aroused that she went with it, kissing and fondling Helena back.

“It appears your husband has been trying to get a hold of you,” Dracula said. He accepted the call and used the phone to show Matt how Emily was making love to the shopkeeper.

Matt couldn’t believe what he saw on the screen. His wife was naked beneath the fur she was just trying on for him, making love to Helena, who was now only in a chocolate brown sable. Immediately transfixed, Matt watched them kiss passionately, their fur sleeves massaging each other’s naked bodies beneath the luxurious coats. Matt watched as Helena’s hand made its way down to Emily’s crotch. Did a finger slip in?

Wait. Stop. Hold on. How was this happening? Despite Emily’s clear intention to have a sexy night, this is something she would never do. Why was the door locked? More importantly, who the hell was holding the camera? Helena was the only other person he saw in the salon.

Something wasn’t right. He started banging on the gate, yelling for them to let him in.

Inside the salon, Dracula immediately realized he had gone too far. The last thing he needed was a lot of commotion or attention drawn his way. He commanded Helena to let the loud man inside.

As Helena departed to follow his command, Emily was left wanting. She was so turned on, so aroused, and was so enjoying the feel of Helena’s soft fur, her tender kiss, and her warm body against hers.

“Soon, my dear,” Dracula said. “Soon, I will make you one of my brides, like the Russian slave you enjoyed. You would like that, yes? To belong to me in every way?”

“Yes, Master,” Emily said, truly wanting it more than anything.

“And what of your husband?”

“You are my only husband,” Emily said.

Dracula kissed her deeply, and she kissed back, their tongues intertwined.

“You are about to prove it,” he said.

Matt was standing at the door, feeling helpless and excluded. Emily was cheating on him. Granted, it was another woman, but it was still a betrayal. No matter how arousing it was to him. He wasn’t sure if he was more upset about being left out in the cold, or that it was happening in the first place.

As he contemplated whether to return to the hotel alone and wait for Emily or call the police, Helena opened the door. She was wearing a Barguzin sable, just like she had been in the Facetime video. Though the fur coat was fastened, he could tell by her bare feet and bare chest that she was wearing nothing beneath.

“The Master will see you now,” the fur-wearing shopkeeper said, her eyes vacant, and her voice toneless. “Follow me.”

“The Master?” he asked, but she did not reply, instead turning and going back inside.

Matt followed her, unable to take his eyes from her sable-covered ass, as the fur bunched up around her hips. If he were a lesser man—and if she would have him—he would bend her over the counter and show her true manhood. Or he’d like to.

When they arrived in the shop’s main area, Matt ran to Emily, who was naked in the blue fox fur coat. Next to her, was a handsome man, dressed completely in black, with pale skin. Who was this creeper?

“Emily!” he called, waving his hand in front of her face, but she didn’t acknowledge him.

“You must be Emily’s husband,” Dracula smiled, not showing his teeth, and extending his hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

“What did you to these women?” Matt asked, not accepting Dracula’s hand.

“Ah,” Dracula said. “It is nothing to worry about. I understand that you like Emily in fur. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” said Matt, uncertain of where this was going. “How do you know that?”

Dracula surreptitiously nodded to Matt’s erection, which Matt tried to cover.

“Let me tell you a story,” Dracula said. “It will explain everything. Please. Have a seat.”

Dracula gestured to a chair, draped in furs, but Matt didn’t move.

“I said SIT,” Dracula said.

Matt couldn’t help himself; though he willed himself to stand still, his legs moved of their own volition and forced him to sit in the chair.

“Thank you,” Dracula said. “Now, you may not realize this, but my name is fairly popular in your culture. My reputation, too. They used to call me Vlad Tepes, but that was a long time ago, almost another lifetime. Do you understand?”

“Oh my God,” Matt said, unable to move. “But you can’t be. You’re just a made-up character.”

“I assure you,” Dracula said. “I am quite real. And now that I’ve entered your wonderful country, my first plan was to feed. Now that I’ve done so, I will take a bride. Three, actually. After all, one can never be fully satisfied by one woman. I cannot, at least.

“My power is limitless,” Helena said, with Dracula’s voice, caressing her sable coat. “I cannot be stopped,”.

“So don’t bother trying,” said Dracula.

Matt’s eyes widened. It was like watching a bizarre ventriloquist act. His Emily was completely subsumed to Dracula’s will.

“I haven’t yet,” Dracula said “consummated my relationship with my newest bride, but I shall amend that. Would you care to watch? After all, she used to belong to you.”

Matt looked at Emily, who stared vacantly, devotedly at Dracula, her eyes only on him.

“Better yet,” Dracula said. “I’ll give you something you would love to watch.”

Dracula telepathically signaled Helena to stand in front of Matt, and tease him with the fur. As she rubbed the sable fur against her naked body, moaning in pleasure, Dracula directed Matt to look into her eyes. Her eyes were deep blue, and they seemed to draw him in, deeper and deeper. As he looked into them, and at this fur-wearing woman, he felt himself growing tired and compliant. Relaxed.

As Matt felt himself begin to relax, Dracula telepathically directed Helena to continue his trance, while he made his way to Emily.

The Russian beauty swayed her fur-covered hips, caressing the fur the length of her body, moving back and forth as if dancing to an unheard tune. She loved working Dracula’s will. Soon, she would have a sister slave, a fellow wife to her undead husband. She loved him with all her heart.

Matt was stuck in a sexual trance. He was so aroused, and enticed by this exotic beauty as she lulled him into a sexual trance. His arousal made him more tired, which made him more submissive to this woman.

Meanwhile, Dracula focused on Emily, and said, “You may now speak, dear, but you cannot shout, and you cannot run.”

Emily’s eyes focused, and she looked around. She noticed herself naked in the fur coat, and saw Dracula, the handsome stranger. She saw the Russian shopkeeper entrancing her husband, as she danced lewdly, also naked in a fur coat. Her husband was completely captivated.

“What do you think of your husband?” Dracula asked.

“I-I what’s he doing?” Emily asked. There were so many questions to ask, but this was the only one she could think to say. “What is she doing to him?”

“She’s merely dancing for him,” Dracula said. “He is so easily entranced. Human men are so weak.” He added with disdain.

Dracula telepathically commanded Helena to pleasure Matt, while his wife watched. Helena lowered herself to her knees, the sable fur bunching up around her knees on the floor.

“Any fight they have is so easily muted,” Helena said in Dracula’s voice again as she freed Matt’s cock from his cargo shorts, and it stood at attention. She fondled it with the cuffs of her sable coat, and also began jerking him off. “Lord Dracula is the Master” she coaxed.

Between the fur caresses, the relaxing trance, and her warm, deliberate hand, Matt couldn’t focus. He said, “the Master…,” breathing heavily with arousal.

Helena began to suck on his member, interchanging that with the fur caresses and handjob.

Dracula watched as Emily stared at the two in a dazed confusion. “Look at how weak he is,” Dracula said. “He is nothing compared to me. When he cums, he will be mine. A little toy I will soon tire of. You realize now that all of the love you thought you ever felt for him is now directed toward me. ”

Matt was moaning, gasping, so close to orgasm, as Helena teased him, bringing him close, then she pulled her mouth from his cock, and caressed his cock with the sable fur, saying, “Cum for Dracula, slave!”

Matt orgasmed, the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt, bringing him to a very deep trance, where he was highly suggestible. He was oblivious to his wife, as she watched, gasping in shock at his human male weakness. It was a trigger, and her mind responded to Dracula’s domino effect, as all her love for Matt, became an undying love of Dracula.

Emily turned to Dracula and kissed him deeply, passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth, between his fanged teeth.. She loved him completely, and would die for him. She wanted him to take her.

Matt sat still in his seat, completely unaware of his surroundings. Helena pleasured herself with her fur coat and fingers, as she watched Dracula and Emily in their lovemaking.

Dracula commanded the married soccer coach to lay on a fur-covered loveseat nearby. He joined her, and probed her mouth with his own tongue while his hands started probing her body. His left hand clamped down on her ass while he worked two of his right hand fingers into her wet pussy.

They lay there entwined; her hands around his shaft, his hands all over her, until Dracula broke the kiss and spread her legs.

“Please use me for your pleasure, Master,” she said as she reached and started rubbing her clit.

He licked his hand and rubbed the head of his cock. “Have you ever been unfaithful?”

“N—” Before she could finish speaking he slipped into her and she was lost in a sudden intake of air and all she could manage was a breathy, “Oh-my-fucking-god.”

He slid in further and she threw her head back, against the soft fox fur draping the loveseat. She could feel her legs starting to shake. She may as well have never been fucked before.

“Do you like that my pet?” he groaned.

All she could manage under the circumstances was a moan of acknowledgement and rapid breathing. She gasped raggedly and finally managed, “Mast... Master.”

Dracula ground himself into her as far as he could and leaned close to her ear, “Are you ready to become mine once and for all?”

“Oh god yes,” she gasped. “Pleeease Master.”

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head away from the table. He growled into her ear this time. “You are now mine.”

Emily bucked against him. “Yes, yours Master!”

He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. He pulled back about halfway and slammed back into her listening to her ragged breathing as he did. Then he pulled back further and slammed back into her even harder. He loved the sound women made when they got fucked by a vampire for the first time.

After a momentary pause to let her writhe beneath him, he started to pound her, rhythmically thrusting into her while maintaining his death grip on her hips. Emily groaned, gasped and shuddered with each of Dracula’s thrusts.

As he pummeled her mercilessly, he felt her hips tighten, and she wrapped her legs around him. He knew she was ready to cum.

As the first wave of orgasm hit, he bit into her neck, and drank. Oddly enough, it made her cum even harder, almost blowing her mind out of her head. She was his! She cried out her passion as the orgasm rolled through her. Emily’s teeth grew into fangs, and she bit her vampire husband in passion, which he enjoyed.

They lay, her still wrapped in fur, cuddling on the fur-covered loveseat, in the afterglow of her life-altering orgasm.

“How do you feel, my bride?” Dracula asked.

“mmm wonderful,” she purred, smiling, her fangs visible and bloody.

Helena joined them, exchanging kisses with their vampire husband, and the wives enjoyed each other.

“I shall require just one more bride,” Dracula said. “Then, I’ll be at full power, and we can have such a delightfully wicked time.”

“I know of someone, Master,” Emily said. “That human and I were here to help a young woman, Mary, move in. She would be perfect for our harem, husband.”

“Hmm,” said Dracula. “I like it. Helena, would you be able to find a fur coat for her?”

“I’m sure we can arrange something,” Helena said, smiling through her fangs.

“Shall we eat?” Dracula asked, after they sat up.

They all looked over at the dazed, vegetative Matt, sitting alone in his chair.

As they strolled over to him, Emily and Helena passed a wall of mirrors, and Emily chuckled, pointing to the mirrors. Just two floating fur coats, and a black suit. She modeled a little, jokingly, but it was a fur coat with an invisible wearer.

She laughed wickedly, loving the new changes to her life.

“You may have the honors,” Dracula said to Emily, as they all stood over Matt.

“mmm Thank you, my love,” Emily said. “I will enjoy this.”

She leaned in and whispered to the catatonic Matt. “Til death do us part.”