The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drake King—PC IRL

I was killing time on my computer when my visitor arrived. My internet browser was open to the EMCSA, one was my character sheet for D&D. That actually plays a big part in what hapened. Maybe. Now, truth be told, I wasn’t expecting company, but I’m glad he showed up, nonetheless. His name is Jax.

Now, I’m not strictly certain Jax is male. Or human. Or more than a figment of my imagination. Nevertheless, that is at least how I perceived him.

He said he was looking for a place to wait out the rain, and could he use my porch. Given that it was forty degrees out and very windy, and he was very wet and shivering, I let him come inside and sit in front of the heating vent. I handed him a bowl of my clam chowder, and he sat at my table with me and ate hungrily while I killed time.

“Whatcha doing?”

“Just updating my D&D character and rereading a few favorite stories.”

“Which one? Divar’Ronian Ruxx or Drake King?”

“Drake. How did you...?”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.”

“I have tried. Several times, in fact.”

“Right. Are you off your meds?”

“Alright, I give up. You’ll NEVER understand. So here’s the deal: you get to be Drake. I’ll also let you use all Sorcerer spells, not just Drake’s selection. Then, pick a few mind control abilities, modified to fit to your specifications, and a setting.”

“Okay. Why?”

“You wouldn’t understand that any more than you’d understand who I am.”

“Right.”

“Now, what type of setting?”

Oh, what the hell. Humor the guy. He’s obviously a schizophrenic, and they’re usually nonviolent.

“Okay, how about a comic-book-slash-porno? Other than me, only females have superpowers, but they all have reduced intellect, say 20% less than normal, with an additional 50% of shallowness. The ‘super-criminal’ element grandstand the part of comic-book villains, and the superheroines have sex with the ‘villain’ if he promises not to use his latest ‘doomsday weapon’ or whatever, which always turns out to be completely fake, usually just an empty cardboard box with the words ‘BIG BOMB’ written on the side.” Jax grinned at that description. “Of course, all the women in the world are severely topheavy super-sexy bimbos, so it’s not possible to tell who’s a superheroine just by looking for dumb women with basketball-sized tits. Since guys (other than me, of course) are always staring at those tits anyway, and women are always staring at their outfits to try and reproduce them, its impossible for anybody to identify who the superheroines are. On the other hand, I always recognize who’s a superheroine, even if I’ve never seen them before. Is that too complex?”

“Not at all. Mind control abilities?”

“Number 1: Mind-controlling reproductive system. Any female that touches anything that’s part of my reproductive system (my cock, my balls, my load, etc) immediately becomes hyper-suggestible, but only to suggestions from me. They don’t realize this, and anytime I’m giving such suggestions, nobody but me notices or remembers anything unusual. The effects last as long as she’s still touching it and for ten minutes thereafter. My load only activates this for ten minutes from each separate contact (for example, if I cum inside her, or blast off onto her face and tits). Even supers and other beings with powers or abilities that would normally protect them from this ability, in part or in full, are completely defenseless against this power.”

“Huh. That’s inventive. Interesting. Number 2?”

“Number 2: ‘Snake Eyes’: Only females see Drake’s eyes as they really are, slitted (but more like a cat than a snake), with a hypnotic swirl of color inside the pupil. All others see them as normal human eyes. Upon making eye contact, those affected are unable to voluntarily look away until a minute after visual contact with the hypnotic swirl is completely broken. This effect makes them hyper-suggestible to my suggestions, as per Number 1, but the duration is until they’re able to voluntarily look away. Only the ones affected by the suggestions remember them, but they’re always convinced that the suggestions are their own idea, and they alway believe they’re following the suggestions of their own volition and free will, and no one and nothing can convince them otherwise, before, during, or after completion of the suggestion. Same legalese about breaking through resistances as with Number 1.”

“I expected that one first. Number 3?”

“Number 3: The Jedi Mind Trick: Anytime I wave my hand and say a phrase, the person or people I’m talking to will think that phrase is true. Just like in Star Wars, they’ll repeat what I just said, and then they’ll think it’s true. No one but me will realize that it happened, and it will be too powerful to resist. They’ll never know or suspect their thoughts are being controlled, even if presented with irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Same legalese about breaking through resistances as with Number 1 and Number 2.”

“Now that’s one I wasn’t expecting. Number 4?”

“I think that’s good enough to start. If I decide I want or need more superpowers, D&D abilities, or so on, all I have to do is say an appropriate rationale and I gain the ability. Can you add that to the setting description?” Jax grinned from ear to ear and nodded entusiastically. Then he got down on the ground and curled into a fetal position.

“You’re gonna want to get down. Heaven and Earth are gonna move.”

“Uh... Right...” Just humor him. I got down, too, and curled into a similar fetal position. “How long should we stay on the floor?”

“Not long. It’ll begin in five, four, three, two, one...” Then, I swear to God, the Earth really DID move!

“Oh, shit!”

That went on for about two minutes. It wasn’t a real Earthquake, more like a sensation of moving, like being in a car as it suddenly jumps from 0-60, then slams on the brakes. Over and over and over. As soon as it was over the last time, I waited a minute for it to begin again. When it was obviously finished, I stood up and looked around, speechless.

“Okay, my job’s done here. See you in the XXX-Rated section!” Jax waved at me from where he was, then without even getting up, he sorta dissolved into smoke.

“Oh, shit,” I said again.

“Hi, honey what can I do for ya?” The hostess asked, snapping her gum.

I made a mistake coming to Hooters. In a world where every woman was a scantily-dressed porn star, and superheroines bounced around on the news in skintight outfits, a restaurant/titty bar based on the sexual objectification of women had to go much further to survive. Trying not to stare, I turned to go.

“Sorry, wrong door. Thought this was the library.” Great, WONDERFUL cover!

“Yeah, we get that all the time. Uh, hey, before you go, can I axe you a question? What’s a lie-berry?” I blinked and stared at the hostess.

“It’s a place where they keep lots of books.”

“Okay. What’s a book?”

Just roll with it...

“It’s like a Playboy magazine, but with words beside the pictures.”

“OH! That is SUCH a cool idea! Wish I could read, I bet books have some cool tips on sex.” At that point I left.

I hadn’t realized how extensively Jax was gonna change the world, even if I believed he could’ve done it anyway. For instance: going to church, regardless of religion, seemed to be all about having weekly orgies, not about spirituality.

I wandered, uncertain where to go or what to do. I’d found out that Jax had made me the owner of several businesses locally, so I had plenty of money and didn’t really have to work for a living. School was very different. Classes were divided into men’s and women’s courses. Men’s courses were normal. Women’s courses were all about learning various sexual techniques and positions, cooking, cleaning, and other things that would’ve had feminists up in arms. Except the women who’d previously been feminists were now the most vocal about this being the way it was supposed to be.

As I wandered, I started looking around. The city’s layout had changed slightly, and I was still getting used to it. As I headed down Hooker Drive, I saw something that screamed at me.

“Abandoned Warehouses, Incorporated? You’ve gotta be kidding.” Stepping inside, I saw a bunch of women sitting around filing their nails.

And every one of them was a superheroine.

I noticed that one alien superheroine hadn’t even tried to conceal her blue, furry cat ears and tail, and the tail was whipping around. I groaned at the sheer stupidity, which only attracted the attention of the nearest superheroine filing her nails.

“Hi, what can I do for you today? Need to rent an abandoned warehouse to build a doomsday device?”

Of course. The superheroines would be too STUPID to find the ‘super-criminals’ otherwise.

“Uh, no. I, uh, was just looking for the guy who said he only needed one last part to build his. I’m here to deliver the last part. You know where he is?” Every woman in the room looked toward me.

“Is it the last part, or the last thing? We have one of each today.”

“Uh, this delivery’s the last part, but the one after that is the last thing. Might as well tell me where both are.” She nodded. Everyone tried to act nonchalant, but it was obvious all eyes were on me.

“Yeah, sure. Last part guy is in Abandoned Warehouse #5. Over here.” She got up, walked over to a map on the wall with a hip-swaying gait that would’ve snapped a human spine in three places. “One, two, three... um, what comes after three?”

“Four, then five,” I said helpfully.

“Right! I knew that! Four... five! This one right here.” She said tapping the map. “Last thing guy is in #3. One, two, three. Right here.”

“Thanks! I’ll tell him you were really helpful. And twice as sexy.” She jumped up and down and clapped, like a young schoolgirl who got the question right. A young schoolgirl with half her body mass in two spherical breasts who got the question right.

I left the building and headed to abandoned warehouse #3, certain that the superheroines could at least deal with the guy renting #5 in their own way. I walked in the back door to find the ‘super-criminal’ sitting in a chair with his back to me, playing a video game. An open, empty cardboard box with BIG BOMB written on the side sat nearby.

Hold Person.” I blinked. This was the first time I’d tried casting a spell, and hadn’t expected to actually say the name of the spell to do so. That wasn’t part of D&D, after all, that was a tradition from anime.

“Huh?” The ‘super-criminal’ turned and saw me.

Then the doors of the warehouse opened and in walked a dozen superheroines. “Shit! That was fast...” I said.

“Stop right there, bad guys,” one of them said in a melodramatic voice. “Fucked real good in all three holes by a guy with a radioactive cock, Candi Cumslut gained superhuman sex powers, which she now uses to keep the world safe by making bad guys cum and cum and cum, so they don’t want to be bad anymore. She is... Cumguzzler!”

“Did she actually just tell her origin story, including her real name?” I muttered, looking at the guy in the chair. He shrugged and nodded. Then the next heroine started talking.

“Strange, slutty visitor from another world, Lotzen Lotsafux now lives on Earth, the last of her kind. To deal with the loneliness and horniness, she disguises herself as the slutty office worker Kitty Katz, and uses her unearthly super-sexy powers to try to get bad guys to be less bad as... Super Pussy!”

“Do they all do this EVERY SINGLE TIME?” I asked in frustration.

“Just don’t laugh or interrupt, they might have to start all over again,” he warned me. They went on like that for about five minutes, each one a ridiculous parody of a popular comic-book superhero.

“Alright, bad guys, where is it?” asked Fucktoy Girl.

“Where’s what?” I asked, confused.

“Don’t try to play dumb with me, buster, ‘cause I’m a lot better at it!” She said walking over and glaring at me. Of course, her tits were pressing into my chest...

“If you mean the ‘BIG BOMB’, it’s already gone. See, it was in that empty box over there.” I turned and pointed. One of the others, Venus Cocktrap, a stripper who got her plant-based powers from a dying ‘Wild Oats Nymph’ (whatever that is), went over and checked the box, then gasped.

“Oh, no! He’s telling the truth! We’re too late!” She said, jumping up and down in place with dismay.

“We can’t just give up, Venus Cocktrap! Maybe there’s still time! If we can get these guys to cum enough, maybe they’ll be willing to tell us where they hid the BIG BOMB, or at least make it not hurt anyone. Alright you!” Superslut came over and grabbed me by the front of my shirt, and pulled me toward her until my face was only inches from hers. “Which of my holes is it gonna take to convince you to turn off the BIG BOMB?” As I stood there stammering, I saw her face relax slightly and her eyes rapidly dilate as far as they could.

“In your pussy, doggy-style, but suck me hard with your mouth first,” I said.

“Good, now we’re getting somewhere!” She slid her way down to my crotch and unzipped my fly, pulling out my cock, her face taking on an even more relaxed appearance as she did. She put my cock to her lips, quickly flicked her tongue around the head several times, then slowly began bobbing her head up and down, moaning in pleasure.

Meanwhile, the other guy was pounding away into Harem Girl, whose back was smooshed up against the wall. Male sounds of urgency and female squeals of delight were already coming to a rapid crescendo.

“That’s good, Superslut, just like that, although you need to slow it down, if you don’t want me cumming right away in your mouth,” I said. To my surprise, she sped up her strokes. “Did you hear what I said? If you don’t slow down, I’m gonna—”

“Yes! Please! Cum in my mouth! I want it! I need it! Give me your yummy, yummy cum! Fill my tummy with it!”

“That’s one thing you’ll learn about supers. Once you stick it in one hole, they want you to finish there. It becomes a fixation for them until you do, then it’s like they reset or something,” came a grunt from the wall.

“Ooookkaaaayy... In that case, Superslut, get ready to suck it up!” A couple more strokes and I exploded into her. As soon as I shot out the last blast, I looked down to where Superslut was still lazily slurping up and down my shaft, her eyes as dull as pebbles, a mindless smile locked in place.

Wow! I think I broke her brain! Jax’s mind-control powers must have a cumulative effect, I thought, pausing for a moment. “Superslut, you’re not just a superheroine anymore. You’re my totally submissive sex slave, and that’s more important to you than anything else. Raise your right hand if you understand, and it’s true.” Her right hand slowly rose up off the floor. “Okay, you can put your hand down.”

This is going to be interesting.

“Alright, next!”

“Huh. I didn’t expect you to show up for another two days,” Jax said, handing one woman her purchases.

“’See you in the XXX-Rated section.’ Of course, the way you changed everything, the entire video store is XXX now,” I said. “Who are you? And I don’t want any of that ‘you wouldn’t understand’ bullshit. With the kind of power you displayed, you could spend a million years explaining it to me, or just MAKE me be smart enough to understand.” Jax stared at me, apparently considering what I was saying. After a minute, he sighed.

“Hey, Charlie, I’m taking a smoke break. Cover my station, okay?” A girl in a uniform two sizes too small grinned at Jax and nodded. “Come on, Drake, let’s go out and talk.” I followed Jax outside. He took a cigarette out from behind his ear, then looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

Finger of Flame.” I said, releasing a trickle of magical energy that turned into a small jet of fire a couple of inches long, lighting the cigarette.

“I bet your first spell failed, didn’t it? Saying the name of the spell broke your concentration.” Perplexed, I nodded. “Okay, my story. Think of me as the Dungeon Master. I determine how the game is played, what the world looks like, what your character,” here Jax looked my new body up and down, “is able to do. Everything.”

“You’re saying I’ve ACTUALLY become a D&D character.”

“Well, only partially. You didn’t want to live in a D&D world, you wanted to live in a comic-book-slash-porno. You could choose to live in a D&D-slash-porno if you want. In fact you could do anything, be anything you want. I’m only here to help make it happen. I’m here to live vicariously through you.”

“Why?”

“Do you know what it’s like to live for billions of years? Of course not. Humans have the luxury of dying after a hundred, hundred-fifty years at the most, unless I get involved. Imagine being around since the dawn of time, and to know that you’ll live past the dusk of eternity. I’ve done everything I can imagine, which is really saying something! Yet none of it was really fun. Any time I found I couldn’t do something, I used my powers. I cheated.

“Then, one day, bored to tears, I saw you and your gaming group playing D&D in the college cafeteria. I thought I’d done and seen it all, but you and your friends were laughing, and joking, and everybody had a good time. Even David Knight, your Dungeon Master, who arguably lost, even when you trounced his monsters. And you did it just by being clever and following the rules. So I tried joining your group during the next game. But that was a tragedy of EPIC proportions! I rewound to the beginning of the session, tried improving my game. Oh, how I tried! But I just wasn’t any good. I tried hundreds of times, but I seem to be no good as a player. So I decided I’d try being the Dungeon Master. I stepped backwards a couple of months, and showed up on your doorstep the other evening.”

“Why not just tell me all that?” I said.

“That was the very first thing I tried. You figured I was an escaped mental patient.”

“Yeah, that sounds about right,” I had to admit. “So where do we go from here?”

“Where do you want to go?” Jax asked. I grinned.