The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: All events and characters in this story are fictitious. The author considers this material his original work. and maintains all rights to this story, transmitted by any methods, known or unknown. :—)

Dream Walker

Chapter 2

Written by REV

Chad’s head spun as he drove home from McDonald’s. No way his dream could have been that accurate, without actually being there. He stayed up most of the night pondering this question, until he fell asleep.

Then just as before, he got out of his bed only to turn around and still see himself sleeping. This time he wasted no time in sightseeing but headed straight for Christy’s house. As he flew, the town was dead below him, lit only by street lights.

When he reached Christy’s house he did not even bother going through the house, rather directly into Christy’s room through an outside wall. Christy’s was fast asleep in her bed. Due to the warm weather she was sleeping on top of her bed covers with only a white laced teddy covering her. Chad reached out with his hand for her shapley legs making sure not to pass through them, but rather trace their curves with his hand. He moved his hand up along her legs up to her stomach then to her breasts wondering how they would feel to his actual touch. As he moved to place his hand to her cheek he was shocked when a white flash of light surrounded him.

As the light died down, Chad noticed he was no longer in Christy’s room, but in a field with tall grass as far as the eye could see. The sky above him was deep blue spotted with thick clouds which seemed to whirl around above him.

In the distance he sees a figure walking. Chad began to run towards the figure. As he got closer and closer, the figure began to take the shape of Christy. She was wearing a long white dress which was blowing in the wind.

Chad stopped a few feet in front of her and she continued walking towards him as if he were not there. He reached out with his hands for her shoulders and was ecstatic when his hands contacted causing her to stop. He could actually touch her.

Christy looked up into his eyes and said, “Oh, can I help you?”

Chad moved his hands to her face as he said, “Yes you can.”

He then drew her mouth to his. Chad could tell she was a little uneasy at first, but soon gave into him and allowed him to slip his tongue into her mouth.

As their tongues began to dance inside each other’s mouth, he moved his hands down her body to her heaving chest. With his fingers he slid straps of the dress over the sides of her shoulders causing it to fall to the ground. As the dress fell, Chad discovered that the dress was the only thing that Christy had on. So now, his hands had total access to her full breasts. He worked his hands around her chest, exploring every inch until he had reached her now erect nipples. Chad began to play with them in between his fingers causing Christy to moan into his open mouth.

Christy began to move her hands from where she had placed them on his back down his body. She soon reached his ass and squeezed his cheeks embedding her fingernails slightly into the flesh. She then broke away from the kiss and worked her way down his chest with soft, wet kisses. When she reached his erect cock, she ran her tongue along its length and twirled around the cock head. She then eased back a little bit and blew her hot breath onto Chad’s cock which sent shivers across his entire body. Digging deeper into Chad’s asscheeks, she pulled his cock into her mouth taking him all the way to the back of her throat.

Chad’s head spun as Christy’s tongue worked his cock. He knew he would not be able to take to much more of this, and reached to pull Christy’s head off of his cock. Chad pushed Christy back into the tall grass and dropped to his knees.

Chad grabbed ahold of one of Christy’s ankles and began to kiss his way up her leg. He soon reached her inner thigh and then her wet pussy mound. He first kissed around her pussy lips, then as her moans grew, he spread her lips with his fingers and darted his tongue inside of her.

Christy’s body jumped with the touch of his tongue. She arched upward as Chad slipped a finger into her pussy underneath his tongue. Christy’s hand worked down to the back of Chad’s head and pulled him tighter against her pussy.

Chad forced Christy’s hand from his head and turned her over in the grass. Taking his cock in his hand, Chad forced his cock deep into her pussy from behind. Chad grabbed Christy’s asscheeks as spread them as he pounded her pussy. Christy screamed in ecstasy as her pussy muscles clamped around his cock. Chad looked up at Christy’s hands and noticed she had torn up two sections of grass and was digging into the ground with her fingers. Chad could not hold back his own orgasm an more, he drove in cock deep inside of Christy and shot his cum deep inside of her.

As soon as his orgasm subsided the flash of light returned. When the light died, Chad found himself in the same position he was in before.

He looked at the bed and saw that Christy was now awake, with a large wet spot in the crotch of her teddie. Chad followed her as she got up and headed for the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Christy pulled herself out of the teddie and tossed it into the hamper. She walked over to the shower, turning on the water and letting it warm up while she admired herself in the mirror. After a while she stepped into the shower and began to wash off her body, paying special attention to her pussy. Shw worked her soapy fingers in and around her wet pussy mound thinking about her dream.

She soon became lost in her memories as her finger started working past her pussy lips. She soon worked a second finger inside of her while she pinched her nipples with her other hand.

Chad noticed that Christy was getting close to orgasm but was not being as nearly vocal as she was earlier. She’s probably afraid she’ll wake up her mother, Chad thought to himself.

Christy was now frantically pumping and twisting her fingers inside pussy. She bucked against them as she rode them to orgasm. She then rinsed herself off and climbed out of the shower. Next, she grabbed a towel off of the rack, and began to dry herself off.

Once dry, she walked back to her room nude. She laid back down on the bed and was soon fast asleep with the moonlight from the window reflecting off her light skin.

Chad stood there watching her sleep for about fifteen minutes. He then walked down the hallway to see what Christy’s mother looked like. After peeking into a few rooms, he finally found the one her mother slept in. As Chad looked at her sleeping, he wondered how old she was because she looked almost as beautiful as Christy was. Chad thought that she couldn’t even be forty years old. Chad jumped as the mother turned over in her bed causing the covers to be pushed aside to reveal that she too was sleeping in the nude. Chad’s eyes drank up the sights of her body from head to toe.

Her breasts were even more full than Christy’s and the rest of her body was very tone and tan, showing that she took care of herself. Chad was taken back a little bit when she ran her hand ddown her chest and started talking in her sleep.

“Stop that Rodney, we might get caught!” she exclaimed in her sleep. She then moved her hand to her pussy and said, “You asshole Rodney! You know I can never say no to you once you get your fingers on my pussy!”

Chad could see her pussy lips swell and become wet to her touch. Her other hand moved to her breasts and started squeezing her nipple. She moaned, “Oh yeah, suck my nipples. I want to feel you inside of me!”

With that, she drove two fingers into her dripping pussy. Her moans started to become very vocal and Chad wondered what would happen if she woke Christy up. She was now thrusting her pelvis off of the bed actually fucking her fingers back. Throwing back her head, she yelled, “Oh God Rodney! Shoot your hot cum inside of me!”

She then came in a shuddering climax of ecstasy.

To Chad, she almost seemed to regain consciousness, but she merely grabbed her pillow and snuggled it close to her body. Chad realized just how long he had been there when the alarm clock on the nightstand began to ring.

It was already six o’clock, he was already an hour late for work. He quickly rushed back to his house, and physical body.

By the time he had gotten up, dressed, and got to work, he was an hour and a half late. Luckily for him, Steve wasn’t there, so nobody else really cared if he was late. It was a hard day for Chad. With what had happened, he could not get into the frame of mind to work. All of his thoughts were of Christy and her mom.