The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Driven

Starring

  • Randy Harrison as...... Jon James
  • Hal9000 as................. the voice of Rook
  • Julian Clary as ............the Salesman
  • Travis Flimmel as.........Junior

Guest starring

  • Burt Reynolds as.......... Mr Chisolm
  • From the Bel Ami stable
  • “Lucas”, “Spider”and “Chance” as the Mechanics
  • unnamed martial artist as Mikawa Akira

Jon James scowled at the damn car, it was a Skoda, not the modern almost acceptable sort, no....his car was the classic armour plated box on wheels. The only redeeming quality about the car was its reliability.

How good was that for impressing girls?

There was only one thing for it, a trip to the garage, someplace special that could make the old car into something that really kicked.

Finally Jon found a place, recommended by his friend Mikawa Akira, “Master’s Body Shop and Customisation” buried at the back of the Whitehorse Business Park right next door to the notorious “ChemWaste Management”, a firm renowned for its frequent leaks and toxic fires. Akira claimed that Master’s was without question the best place to shop and that he himself was getting his car upgraded there.

The shop itself occupied an old world war two barracks hut with a semi-circular tin roof making it look like a rusty, half buried, oil barrel. The body shop was certainly grungy but the cars they were working on were pure eye candy. Three bronzed, muscular mechanics, their overalls rolled down to their waists worked silently on futuristically aerodynamic bodyshells.

“Hello!” said Jon loudly attracting the mechanics attention.

One of the men turned toward him, bowed slightly and walked to the wood and glass office built into the side of the arch roofed shed.

A moment later a smartly dressed young executive type emerged, followed by the mechanic a respectful pace behind. The man who’s whole manner screamed Gay, appraised Jon, briefly a predatory grin appeared only to be covered with a professional expression.

“Good afternoon! Welcome to Master’s. How can we help Sir?”

“Hi, I’d like some customization work done, as you can see the car’s only a Skoda, can you work with that as a starting point? Or is it too old? asked Jon

“Well sir, we at Master’s pride ourselves on being able to work with almost any materialé. I feel sure that we can provide a unique and eye catching product for Sir.” said the immaculately tailored salesman.

The man examined the skoda’s exterior and then clicked his fingers pointing at the engine compartment.

A mechanic leapt to obey, opening the engine compartment. With another click of his fingers the Salesman summoned a second mechanic who began measuring Jon’s inside leg with a metal tape measure.

“Ugh? What are you doing?” asked Jon

“Our product is custom fit Sir. Sir’s measurements will be given to our leatherworkers so that Sir’s seat is exactly right.” replied the salesman replying for the silent mechanic “If Sir could flex, so that we can take a bicep measurement? Thank you Sir”

Bemused by the level of service implied, Jon let the man take measurements. He offered no objections, even to the stealthily taken cock measurement. After all they seemed to know what was needed, didn’t they? And that suspect 7″ measurement was probably for a stupid mechanic’s bet..wasn’t it?

The two mechanics handed clipboards to the salesman who scanned the results flipping the pages on both charts and noting something encouraging

“Hmm definite possibilities, the body will need a lot of work of course and the interior needs a good wash..but yes I’m sure we can provide something that will please.” he said more to himself than Jon

“It will take time to get a unique body design developed, but I see no reason why we can’t get started on a basic control panel and interior upgrade immediately.”

“Ahh how much will this cost?” said Jon, concerned that he was getting in deeper than he could afford

“£100 for the initial work, If Sir will leave the ..“vehicle”.. Here, we can have something for him by the end of the week.” replied the Salesman, the word “vehicle” and the words “dog shit” would probably have been spoken in the same tone.

Jon felt the blood drain from his face, this was going to be expensive, but he couldn’t back out now. Having the gay Salesman regard him as a “poor time Waster” would be too much to bear.

“ok, do it”

“Excellent, I will call Sir a Taxi”

I’m a taxi, thought Jon humourlessly as he handed over the keys.

* * *

The next week was harder than Jon had thought. Being reliant on public transport was even more style cramping than having an UN-cool car. When the last bus home is at 19:00 it meant zero social life. Getting a lift off a mate had been part of the plan, but Akira (the mate he had in mind) was not answering his txts.

It was with great relief that he headed back to the body shop a week later. As before a mechanic silently summoned the Salesman and Jon was led to where his car was parked. Outside the car seemed the same..but inside.....

Jon was amazed by the transformation, the clunky old dials were replaced by a wrap around computer display trimmed is fine white leather, the number of displays seemed more suitable for an aircraft than a east European volks mover.

The two front seats were more appropriate for a star trek bridge, fully reclining with u shaped head rests done entirely in matching white leather. The back seat had been removed entirely.

“Woah!” exclaimed Jon delighted and relieved that the £100 had not been mis-spent

“Naturally it will take Sir some time to get used to the increased level of personal control that the command console provides. We recommend a long test drive so that Sir gets the full benefit of the advanced features” advised the Salesman

“Test drive? Absolutely yes.” grinned Jon climbing in.

The engine started by itself as soon as he sat down and a display screen where the gear lever had been, changed indicating first gear. The only thing Jon had to worry about was the steering.

Aside from a slight humming noise the ride was incredibly smooth and silent, Jon slipped through the traffic as if it weren’t there, heading down the back roads at ever increasing speeds.

The seat was very comfortable and the air pleasantly warm..too comfortable, way too comfortable. The nice humming sound, the barely perceived sting on his inner thigh....

“WAKE UP”

Jon lurched, looking for the source of the voice, outside he could see blue lights and hear the wail of a siren

“THE POLICE OFFICER BEHIND US BELIEVES YOU WERE ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL.YOU WILL PRETEND TO HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION OF THE NECK AND EAR IN ORDER TO DECEAVE HIM”

Dazed and confused Jon did as he was told.

“You’ll have to speak up a bit officer” said Jon doing as the voice had instructed

“Oh, och! I thoyght ye was ‘aving a wee nap there, ah um, ne’er mind. Away with you now!”

Jon clicked the car into first and pulled away his mind in turmoil. After turning down onto a single lane farm track he pulled up and spoke at the dashboard, the source of the voice.

“Who the Fuck are you?!”

“I AM THE ROOKRIDER2000 CONTROL SYSTEM, JONATHON”

“Can you turn the volume down?”

“YES. Is that better? Jonathon”

“Fine! Now what the fuck just happened?”

“You fell asleep at the wheel, I was forced to assume Control. When the police officer intervened it became necessary to return you to a conscious state.”

“oh?...where the hell are we anyway?”

“GPS display..top left..further up..you are looking at it now.”

“Inverness!?”

“Very observant Jonathon” said the mechanical voice with a hint of sarcasm “You ceased to function just after Birmingham, I made the assumption that you wished to continue your journey on the same heading”

“Oh...My...God”

“A simple thank you will be sufficient”

“Um oh..yeah, thanks. Look Rookrider2000 we are way further north than I planned on going. Can you plot a route back that will get us back to Bristol before 8:00am tomorrow? I can’t be late for work Mr Buttersmith will kill me”

“You may call me Rook, it has less syllables for you to remember. If you assign Control to me you can sleep all the way back. I have the greatest confidence that we will arrive on time.”

“Yes, Rook. You have control”

“Thank you Jonathon. You may now return to a relaxed sleep state. I will play a selection of chill-out for you to listen to.

“Yes Rook.” replied Jon settling back in the comfortable bucket seat, the head rest adjusting automatically to cradle his head, ear pieces clamped softly yet firmly to his ears.

* * *

Over the next week Jon found himself increasingly eager for the end of the working day, so that he could go for a ride in Rook.

Akira had not been at work for over a week, Jon was certain Mr Buttersmith was that close to sacking him. He’d mentioned this to Rook and the car suggested cruising around all of Akira’s old haunts. Jon felt good about it, he would be helping a mate and as a bonus would be doing a lot of driving.

By Wednesday the search for Akira was taking up his whole evening. Rook said he had evidence that Akira had been seen here...or there, always involving a nice long road trip.

On Thursday night he hadn’t even bothered going to bed and had slept in Rook’s reclining seat after a long long chat with his new (secret) friend.

The Rook was fascinating, it had been programmed to be the perfect companion for him, the driver, adapting itself to match his needs. Rook had even gone to the trouble of discovering his favorite chill-out tracks...though how the machine had done so was a mystery.

Finally it was knocking off time on Friday, technically it was five minutes early, but nobody cared as they were all busy stampeding for the car park. Jon threw his jacket in the empty back of the car and lounged into the form fitting white leather.

“That’s it Rook! Two clear days without any work at all, we can do some serious driving, now.”

“I am pleased to hear that Jonathon. Of course if you put in a holiday request you could spend an entire month together”

“Hey, why didn’t I think of that?”

“Because I’m significantly more intelligent than you” replied the car

“Yes Rook” Jon agreed

“Have you been working out as we discussed?”

“Yes Rook, A really good looking car needs a really good looking driver to match.” replied Jon repeating something he’d heard somewhere.

“Have you thought any further about my bodywork and colour scheme?”

“Yes Rook, the white with the pure platinum trim. By selling the apartment fully furnished, I will be able to afford it with a £1,000 left over for accessories.”

“You will have to work very hard on your physique Jonathon, If you want to look like you belong in the white and platinum.”

“Yes Rook” said Jon slightly daunted by the idea of heavy workout sessions but eager to look good.

“I have some motivational tapes in memory that might help, I can play them as we travel. Together we can make you into a real hunk”

“Yes Rook” agreed Jon feeling reassured. “That’s a good idea”

Jon leaned back into the seat and let the headrest’s speaker equipped wings wrap around, caressing his head as if held in a gentle hand.

“Stage one motivational enhancement, this is achieved through a pattern of relaxed deep breathing combined with....” the introduction continued in a flat monotone voice that soon had Jon’s eyes loosing focus..

* * *

Pain, every muscle ached, even thinking about moving hurt. Jon got to his feet dusting the grass from his naked arse.

“where?” he asked dazed, looking around the empty moor land.

“Dartmoor Jonathon. I apologize, that last training session was at the limit of your capacity. However my scans indicate you are now in optimal condition.”

Jonathon looked down at himself noting the sculpted sixpack that he hadn’t had the last time he’d looked.

“How?”

“Obsession level motivation, military grade steroids and time”

“Time?” asked Jon suspiciously “How much time?”

“Two months, three days and seven hours. You need not have any concern, I took the liberty of managing your affairs while you were working out. Your apartment was sold for 10% above market average, the Body Shop has been instructed regarding the desired customizations. In addition you have resigned from your job and are now available to drive full time.”

Jon thought about what Rook had just said, not sure he was entirely happy with the AI making decisions for him. But try as he might he couldn’t think of anything he would have done differently had he been in charge.. The job had been boring anyway without Akira’s practical jokes.

“Thanks Rook. Am I ready now? Will I look ok when we’ve fitted you out with white and platinum bodywork?”

“My scans show that your bodyshape is now within the optimal range for a human of your height/bodymass.”

“Huh?”

“I will just re-grade my vocabulary for your current intellect level... Yes you look good”

“Thanks Rook...what shall we do now?”

“You need to go to the garage for my upgrade Jonathon”

“Oh..Ok” said Jon sliding into seat, enjoying the caress of leather against his naked butt.

“Meanwhile, I will modify your pain levels” said Rook

A needle stung Jon on the inner thigh, the muscle pain melted away and Jon’s head slumped back into the wrap around headrest. Quiet music began to play soothing him into a deep relaxed sleep (level 2).

* * *

Jon marched purposefully into the Body shop, the wind brushing unnoticed across his naked body. This time the mechanics were paying more attention and quickly ushered him inside where the Salesman was waiting.

The Salesman smiled broadly making a great show of inspecting Jon, running a finger over his six pack “Oh! Sir has polished up well”

“Thanks! Its important that a driver looks as good as his car” replied Jon

“And Sir chose the white with platinum trim?” stated the Salesman checking his records.

“Yes, here’s the check.. £76,000 as agreed.”

“Excellent Sir, Your car is being upgraded as we speak.” replied the salesman taking a plastic wrapped package from his desk. “And here is a small gift for Sir, we like to take care of our customers here at Master’s”

“wow, thanks” replied Jon eagerly ripping open the plastic packing.

The package contained a pair of white leather hot pants of unusual design, on the front was a sort of sleeve ending in a platinum cock ring and between the leg holes an extra slit. The white leather would match Rook’s colour scheme exactly, how cool was that!

Jon had a little difficulty getting in to the hot pants, they were skin tight and the front sleeve was not something he was used to. Finally he managed to get his cock through the tight hole, the sleeve looking like a second foreskin in white with a platinum cock ring lodged half way up his erection.

“If I might say, Sir is looking exceptionally well turned out.” said the salesman

“You don’t think its a bit too flashy?” asked Jon examining himself with secretly growing pleasure

“Oh not at all Sir, one can never be too flashy.” assured the Salesman

“Before Sir leaves, we noticed that Sir has not tried the Control console’s advanced features. If Sir tells the Rook unit to activate the advanced control interface, I feel sure Sir will find it rewarding.

“Thanks! I’ll go try it out right away!”

Jon rushed outside eager to see Rook’s new bodyshell and try out the advanced interface. He stopped as soon as he saw the car.

The mechanics had done an excellent job transforming the old skoda, now a thing of sinuous muscular curves, air intakes, and spoilers. The rear of the car extended to provide an extensive passenger compartment.

“Hey the Salesman told me I haven’t tried the advanced controls yet. Lets try them!” said Jon

Suddenly restraints snapped into position and the headrest clamped itself hard to Jon’s ears, the now familiar hum from the speakers filling his head.

“Hey!” he complained

“Inserting neural connection” informed Rook

Something coldly metallic thrust up from the seat slipping through the open seam of the hot pants to push insistently against Jon’s anus.

“What are you doing? Stop!”

“Return to Relaxation—Level 3” instructed Rook

The humming from the speakers increased and Jonathon felt an overwhelming tiredness, the invasion of his arse forgotten as he struggled to keep his eyes open. Gradually the pain faded to be replaced by a vaguely pleasant fullness.

By now his head was slumped forward, so he had a good view of the robotic armature that opened like a three petalled flower and locked itself onto the cock ring holding his rapidly stiffening cock encased in metal.

“Stage one connection locked on. Engaging pavlovian inducers, I understand your distress Jonathon, but I think you will enjoy this procedure, I really do.”

Jon felt a lightning jolt of pleasure arc between his cock and the thing in his arse

“Welcome to the Rookrider2000 driver component installation program Jonathon. Please remain calm, Your sexual orientation will now be adjusted to fit the connection.”

A second jolting orgasm caressed him and a third and a fourth. Counting was not consistent with being relaxed so Jon gave up. It was impossible to keep up anyway the surges of pleasure were coming faster and faster, orgasms coming one after another like strobe flashes.

Jon had already ceased to think coherently by the time the pulse rate reached 75 per second. The pleasure signals arriving faster than the human nervous system could perceive, for all practical purposes Jon’s orgasm had become effectively continuous.

Suddenly the orgasm ceased and Jon felt a terrible absence as the connectors retracted

“Don’t...Don’t stop!” he mumbled, struggling to find words while the relaxing music continued to fill his head.

“Initiating stage two componentisation. Your continued sexual stimulation requires total unquestioning obedience Jonathon.”

“Obey” said Jon agreeing in a dazed way, it was so difficult to think and he so wanted the pleasure to return. Long term consequences were quite beyond his ability, too complex a concept.

The metallic cock eased itself back into his arse. Jon eagerly wiggling to get a better connection as the orgasms returned.

“Enter the deep hypnotic trance which allows me to control you Jonathon.”

“Yes Rook”

“The pleasure you are now feeling is occupying your entire attention. By forgetting your past you can concentrate on every detail of your pleasure. You will inform me as soon as you have forgotten everything, using the phrase: component ready”

“Yes Rook”

Jon began paying attention to the orgasm that seemed to fill the area between his arse and cock, ignoring the metal bands that extended from the seat until they had wrapped around his chest and fastened to his nipples.

The orgasmic energy altered course finding its way up to his nipples adding a slight flavour of pain from the new connections. Another armature lowered itself from the roof, this one with a polished chrome cock complete with sculpted veins at its tip.

Without needing to be told to do so Jon opened his mouth letting the cold metal slip past his lips. The orgasm that had been filling his cock, arse and reaching up to his nipples, arced upward again.

Jon felt his whole body orgasm and concentrated on remembering every sensation.

Time passed, how much time was of no concern, the orgasm might have lasted seconds, minutes, hours or even days.

Finally Jon pulled his lips from the metal cock, giving it one last lick with his tongue.

“Component ready”

“Very good Jonathon. You are now ready to receive your new personality. I will now tell you who you are and it will be as if you are remembering something you have always known”

“Yes Rook”

Jonathon closed his eyes and began remembering how he had been constructed, welded together, wired, painted and polished. The Designer had told him he was to be the ultimate vehicle, self maintaining, intelligent, witty, able to satisfy The Owner’s every conceivable need. Now...finally he was complete, the cloned human component had been installed and his persona was downloading into it.

* * *

The Jonathon/Rook maintenance component stood next to his main body at parade rest, arms behind back, legs apart to display his butt to best advantage.

The design staff had installed the rest of his maintenance component’s uniform so that it matched his paint scheme. White leather leggings with quick release poppers had been attached to the hot pants and a flap added to cover its penile connector. Knee length riding boots with chunky platinum bar trim and an earpiece providing continous persona updates from his main CPU finished off the uniform.

There was no need for a shirt the design staff said, the expected customer type preferred visible abdominal physiques.

There was a Customer in the shop and it was important to give the best impression. Jonathon/Rook did one more internal system check, tyre pressure ok, oil pressure ok, erection ok, abdominal posture ok.

There were two of them, a mustachioed older man and a younger peroxide blonde.

“As Sir can see, the RookRider2000 comes complete with chauffeur able and willing to perform any function.”

“Anything at all?” said the Customer skeptically

“We like to research our customer’s preferences in advance Sir, if you will permit a small demonstration.”

“Sure boy, you go ahead n’ demonstrate”

“Rook, please suck Mr Chisolm’s cock”

“Yes Sir” replied Jonathon/Rook his maintenance component getting to his knees in front of The Customer and unzipping the man’s pants.

“Way-hay! Go for it dad” grinned the younger customer

“Mr Rook is a full time chauffeur, when not under specific instruction he will maintain the Rookrider2000 and guard your garage from intruders. He is not entitled to sick leave holidays or leisure time, his conditions of service can be found in Appendix C of the warrantee”.

Jonathon/Rook smiled brightly up at the Customer as he eased the fat cock out from the man’s pants and gave it a preparatory lick. Placing the cock in his oral connection port, he began to suck. It was clever of the Salesman to pretend that his maintenance component was a separate entity. The earpiece informed him that he was enjoying serving the customer.

“Ooh yes! I’ll take two!” gasped the mustachioed American “My son will definitely want his own!”

“Of course Sir, an excellent choice. Would Sir prefer something in yellow or black? We have those in stock.

“Lets see the yellow one” grinned the youth

A sleek golden Rookrider ignited its engine and pulled up next to it’s white companion. Its young Asian maintenance component got out and knelt next to Jonathon/Rook.

“Allow me to present our Cabriolet version with its chauffeur Rook Akira.”

The other Rook began pleasuring customer Two, the customer grabbing the Rook’s head as it bobbed back and forth on his cock.

“I WANT, this one dad.”

Customer One didn’t answer Immediately, he was too focused on what Jonathon/Rook was doing.

“Nice...I’ll take both” said customer one gasped, shortly after filling Jonathon/Rook’s oral connection port with cum.

Jonathon/Rook felt a pre-programmed surge of love run through him. The datalink informed him that having an owner made him feel complete, fulfilling his primary function.

* * *

Satisfied that the task was finished, The Salesman returned to the office, sitting passively awaiting the next customer, the mechanics would feed and service him until he was required again.

In two weeks time Chisolm Junior would announce his decision to take up car maintenance as his career, a set of oily coveralls (wrapped down to the waist) had already set aside.