The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drone Metastasis

Chapter Three

Jack grunted as he heard the knock at the door. It was still a weekday, but he hadn’t changed from his pajamas. He liked to be leisurely until after breakfast. It helped him to gradually step up to the work day instead of rushing to get out the door. Going to bed early and rising early was the most surefire way to be successful.

With that in mind, he looked through the peephole before opening the door. He didn’t much care if his neighbors saw him in his flannels, but he didn’t feel like greeting a delivery man. As it was, there was nobody evident, so he popped open the latch and took in the small box sitting on the porch.

Odd. He had never had a delivery this early in the day, and he hadn’t remembered ordering anything online recently.

He retrieved the box and looked at the label. No return address. Even stranger.

Bringing it inside, he stepped into the kitchen, where his wife was working at making breakfast. “Honey, did you order anything yesterday?”

He blinked when his wife answered him by gesturing at the vid screen sitting on the counter. Frowning, he moved closer so he could hear the newscasters gathered around their desk.

The one with a heart shaped face lit up the screen with a broad smile. “Welcome to Stacksville channel twelve, my name is Peach, and we’re happy to have you here this morning.”

The other newscaster shuffled a stack of paper, her blonde hair drawn back in a ponytail. “And I’m Monica.” She stared at the pickup with intensity, in an attempt to look professional. “Today a new beauty enhancement center is opening up in town.”

Her face vanished, replaced with footage of a store front. “This area has been abandoned for years, but now, the area is revitalizing as the job market stabilizes.”

Monica stepped inside, the interior looking like a nail salon. Chairs were arranged down one wall, helmets for creating perms looming from their tops. “I visited there yesterday. Danielle is the owner. She says that foot traffic is up, and is optimistic that some of the worst areas of town will soon be cleaned up.”

The footage cut to Monica pointing a microphone at a younger woman with plugs embedded in her ears. Her skin was a shocking blue color, her hair dyed purple. “Yes, it’s almost busier here than I can handle,” she was saying. “I opened up for a preview yesterday, and we almost couldn’t handle the rush!”

“Your new look is becoming quite popular,” commented the reporter.

“Yes,” replied the stylist, stroking a blue cheek. “Everyone wants to look like the Hivarians! It’s almost unprecedented!” She turned to look at the camera. “Just make sure you color coordinate your clothing to match. If you can’t figure out a good look, come on down and we can help you out!”

The footage cut away, focusing on Monica at the desk. “That’s right, they’re a full service beauty salon, and I can confirm they know what they’re doing. I watched as they helped out a couple, and I’ll be going later today myself to test out their treatments.”

“All they’re talking about is bullshit,” said Jack, frowning. “Nothing interesting is going on, just some sort of new salon opening up in town.”

“Patience, dear,” said Susan, cracking an egg.

Peach looked up at the screen. “The station is receiving many calls this morning asking about mysterious packages, but there’s no reason to be alarmed. The local government has announced a new program to increase worker efficiency.”

She reached under the news desk and brought out a globe mounted on a wooden base. Blue liquid swirled inside, a glow emanating from within.

“New voice activated personal assistants are being distributed to all households within town. They can be used to lookup information, arrange schedules, or even play music.”

Her hands rested on either side of the globe, cupping it as if it was precious to her. “If you don’t have one, you may visit 3222 Major Avenue, Suite 400. They will be handing them out today, free of charge.”

She grinned. “I already can’t go without mine. It was so easy to setup.” She looked into the globe, her eyes going cloudy. “Alphonse, play some classical,” she said, her voice gentle.

Strains of an ancient melody rose through the tinny speakers of the vid screen. “You can name yours?” asked Monica. “How cute!”

Jack grunted, skeptical. “Looks like a paperweight to me,” he complained, looking for a knife.

“Don’t discard it before you’ve tried it, at least,” said Susan, flipping eggs in her frying pan.

Jack made quick work of the packaging, unraveling brown paper to reveal a spherical object within. Sure enough, it looked like the device on the news cast, but it was dimmed, dormant.

He pulled it out, surprised at its weight, setting it on the kitchen table. “How does it work?” he asked, staring at it skeptically.

The globe lit up from within its base. “Welcome,” it said in a sultry, female voice. “I am your family Interface. I am pleased to meet you. Would you like to configure me?”

It almost made the act sound dirty. Jack wasn’t pleased.

“Can you shut up while we eat breakfast?” he asked, peering at it with suspicion.

“Jack!” exclaimed Suzy, turning to look at him with a wooden spoon dripping with pancake batter.

“What?” he asked, grumbling. “I just don’t like dealing with technology.”

“Approved as requested,” stated the Interface. It began to glow brightly, at a painful level.

Before he could react, it flashed, leaving an imprint behind on his retina. “What the shit was that?” he asked, blinking as stars sparkled in his vision.

The globe was now glowing, swirling clouds encompassing the deepest blue he had ever seen. He approached closer, staring deep into its depths. He settled at the table, hands at his sides. His mouth dropped open and his thoughts emptied.

He only stirred when Susan sat a plate of pancakes, eggs, and bacon in front of him, breaking his view of the mysterious globe. Blinking again, he took a deep breath and frowned.

“Aren’t I still on a diet? Shouldn’t this be a cup of fruit?”

Susan put a cup of coffee on the coaster in front of him. “Don’t worry, I used a special batter. It has been formulated to fulfill your needs.”

He stared at the flapjack with suspicion, prodding it with his fork. He cut into the spongy surface with the edge of his utensil, separating a tiny bite. He was about to stuff it into his mouth when the loud footsteps of the kids rumbled down the stairs.

He craned his neck to watch them as they gathered around the table. Zack looked sullen, out of sorts. “Did you have a good time last night?” asked Susan, smiling brightly.

Jack wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but he knew better than to ask. He stuck the fork in his mouth to forestall an acerbic comment, begrudgingly chewing the fluffy piece of his pancake. It was surprisingly good, but he wasn’t quite sure if he wanted to admit it.

Zoe came in next, dressed sloppily in a ratty t-shirt and sweatpants. Her makeup had been removed and her hair was wet. Her skin appeared a little blue, but Jack knew better than to comment on that. Probably some kind of new fashion statement.

Suzy smiled brightly, but said nothing, flipping another pancake. He was sure she knew more than she was letting on, but if he pressed her about it now, she might be less inclined to be amorous later. He knew how the game worked.

Susan put a plate in front of Zach and Zoe, both of them murmuring their thanks. Jack cleared his throat. “What is everyone’s plan’s today?”

Zoe was the first to jump in, her twin ponytails bouncing as she took a quick sip of water. “I’m going out with Zoe to have bubble tea. I probably won’t be back for lunch.”

“Let me know how Simone is doing, dear,” said Susan warmly. “You came back alone last night.”

Zoe glanced at her screen. “Not a problem, she’s feeling fine, already planning what we should do this afternoon.” She grinned at her buzzing comm screen, reading some incoming messages. “It looks like she’s really eager to start!”

Jack’s gaze moved to Zach. “How about you?” he asked, not really needing an answer.

Zach stared at his plate. “I’m going back into VR,” he said, sullenly.

Jack sighed, looking at Susan. She shrugged. “He’s a grown man and this is his school break,” she said. “He gets to choose how to spend it.”

“Okay,” he said carefully, enunciating each syllable. He couldn’t help but give Zach a disappointed stare, under which his son withered.

Susan shot Zach a sympathetic smile. “Now, remember, dear, I have exercise club this morning. I won’t be back until lunchtime.”

“Alright, mom,” he said. “Don’t worry, I can take care of myself.”

A loud chime echoed through the kitchen. “It is time for morning Adulation,” announced the AI.

The globe flashed again, and he found he couldn’t look away. The clouds covering the surface of the sphere parted, and his mind was drawn inside, captured by the image of an eye.

It was watching him, examining his past. His foibles. His errors. His pleasures. It measured him as a man and found where he was wanting. What he needed. What he desired.

It wanted to give it to him. To see him succeed. To see him fulfill his potential. It just needed him to watch closely.

He could see no reason to deny it what it wanted. He didn’t want to be upset with his family. He just wanted the best for them.

Right now, the best thing he could do was remain calm and allow the globe to train him. It would unlock his mind and teach him to find a more productive way to handle his disappointment.

After all, it wasn’t his duty to make sure his son and daughter grew up to be proper Drones. Hive would take of that.

Confused, he wondered where that thought had come from. Squinting, he relaxed. It was no matter. It was not his problem to solve.

He drifted, floating through clouds as his thoughts were reshuffled. Some of what he knew was removed and replaced. Adjusted into a more proper thought alignment.

The clear skies became cloudy, his view of the eye at the center of the globe obscured. He breathed deeply, sitting back in his seat as if it had released him from its grip. Perhaps it had.

“Session complete,” stated the AI, glowing warmly. “You have been Prepared.”

His lips were moving. He was saying something that the AI had planted inside him, but he had lost track of what was going on as soon as the session had finished.

A new thought arose in his mind. “I have been Prepared. I must go to work,” he mumbled, standing robotically and stumbling towards the bedroom.

* * *

Zoe stared into the mirror on top of her chest of drawers. She must have finished breakfast and moved upstairs to her room, but she couldn’t remember doing so.

That should have been disconcerting, but she didn’t know why. She smiled at herself, the simple gesture reassuring.

There was something she was forgetting. Something important lying on the bed behind her. She turned around, an inconspicuous cardboard box sitting on top of her comforter.

A hunger grew inside her to open the box, to explore its contents. The desire grew, a burning sensation that ran up her arms and lit her chest on fire. She moved up to the box, her eyes caught by a familiar logo printed on the label. She absolutely needed to see what was inside.

She flipped open the top, revealing a slick, black bodysuit, folded neatly. The legs draped onto the floor as she pulled it out, an outline of a body in opaque latex. Her eyes caught on the creases at the generous breast cups, admiring the craftsmanship.

The hunger was back. She needed to dress herself in this outfit. Now.

Stripping off her pajamas, she let them drop to the floor, revealing her well built body. Wearing corsets had a tendency to enhance her bust even further, making the boys drool. She loved attracting attention, and this new outfit was going to be a stunner.

Stretching open the neck hole, she rammed a leg inside, her thigh catching on the slippery material. Fortunately, with a little encouragement she was able to force it over her knee, pulling the top up to her waist. It was a bit difficult to get it past the hump, but soon it was under her shoulders.

She worked the material, stretching it upwards to lay flat against her skin, admiring the shiny surface. The outfit was turning her into a latex doll. A veritable Drone. She shuddered at the thought, wondering why it was so arousing.

She slid her arms inside, popping the top ring around her neck. It was tight, but fit perfectly. Whoever had figured out her size had done an amazing job.

She briefly thought about adding a corset, but couldn’t bring herself to despoil the shiny, black surface of the Suit. It was a part of her, now, and she shouldn’t add anything to it without being told.

Leaning over, she was surprised to see a circular piece of metal nestled at the bottom of the box. She knew deep down that she wasn’t ready for that yet, so she left it alone, closing the top and hiding it in her closet.

She pressed her hands against her swollen breasts cupped in the latex suit and moaned. She was eager to be trained, to be owned. To clasp the circle of metal around her neck and declare her allegiance. Soon.

She was not ready yet. First, she needed to be altered. To change and enhance her body to be more perfect for Hive.

Her lips turned down in a frown, unsure what to make of her new thoughts. They were vague, but seemed so right.

Turning, she examined herself in the mirror, smiling at her shimmering figure. She was already looking like a proper Hive Drone.

A Hive Drone. She turned the phrase over in her mind and decided she liked it. It was a fitting term for what she was becoming.

Her comm beeped, and she picked it up. Simone was arriving soon. She needed to be prepared to leave.

She dressed herself with a long, ruffled skirt and a vest with opera length gloves. It would serve to hide her new outfit from prying eyes until she could be further adjusted. She wanted to be altered to serve Hive. Becoming a Drone was alright with her.

Slipping her feet into chunky heels, she grabbed a bulky coat and zipped it up as far as it would go. The weather was foul outside today, so her parents wouldn’t think anything was amiss.

She skipped down the stairs, eagerly hoping that Simone would arrive soon. To keep her new state a secret she needed to avoid a conversation with her parents. Nobody else could know what Hive was doing to her.

“You have a good time, now, dear,” smiled her mother, leaning out from the kitchen and peering at her bulky jacket. “Make sure to bundle up, it’s going to be cold out there!”

Shit, her mother would find out what she was wearing if she didn’t hurry. She quickly waved an arm and hurried out the door, almost tripping on the sill.

With relief, she noticed Simone waiting outside. She was also dressed in layers. “I am so glad to see you,” remarked Zoe, almost skipping as they made their way to the transport capsule. “I was a little worried after last night.”

She wasn’t sure how much to tell Simone, because she didn’t really remember what had happened to them at the club. Hive was making her into a Drone, but she didn’t know what Hive wanted with Simone.

Simone climbed into the capsule, her legs moving over the curb. Her leather pants shifted, revealing a shiny material underneath. Zoe’s breath caught, wondering if she had only imagined it.

Keeping her mouth shut, she jumped inside and the automated door swung shut. “Where are we heading to today?” she asked, her voice high pitched and cheerful.

“The Integration Center,” said Simone in a monotone, staring straight ahead.

Her hands dipped downwards, undoing her hotpants. She stuffed a finger inside her snatch and moaned. “We are to be Enhanced and Sorted. Our bodies are good material for Hive.”

Zoe’s body jerked, hot with arousal. “We are Drones. We serve Hive,” she said, her fingers wandering down to her own vagina.

“Good Drone,” remarked Simone between gasps, her hips jerking as she moaned with pleasure.

* * *

Zach paced in front of his castle, trying very hard to figure out what had happened the previous night. He recalled vividly being attacked on a cargo ship, and venturing forth to find out who the invaders were, but everything beyond that point descended into a haze.

He had never experienced that before in VR. Games were meant to be learning experiences, to force the player to fail so that they could do better the next time. If he couldn’t remember how he had failed, how could he improve?

All he had were vague impressions of pleasure and well-being. That made him both eager and nervous to play the game again. He desired to experience that feeling again, but not if he couldn’t remember the experience properly afterwards!

He looked around for his friends, wanting to ask them some questions, but they hadn’t yet checked in online.

Oddly enough, the area around his castle was barren. Normally, it was pretty crowded with avatars from all walks of life working on their bases, transporting cargo and buying and selling goods. Sure, morning wasn’t the most popular time of day to be in VR, but there should be more than just him.

Had he accidentally joined the wrong instance? He checked his interface to make sure, but the description box in the corner declared he was on channel ninety nine in the Concord server, same as always.

Where was everybody?

A gauntleted arm tapped him on the shoulder, and he jumped, spinning to confront his assailant. “Don’t freaking do that!” he yelled, shouting in Nate’s face.

Nate moved his visor up, looking sheepish. “Sorry, mate,” he said in his regular voice. “I forgot you don’t like being touched in VR.”

Zach looked at his friend in askance. “Are you feeling well? I’ve never seen you look so glum.”

Nate twisted his lips. “I dunno, man. There’s something in the air. It just doesn’t feel right. Can you remember anything about our play session yesterday? Did we ever get to meet up in game?”

Zach frowned, concentrating. All he had were vague feelings, but nothing definite. He sighed. “No, I’m not really sure what happened, but I don’t remember seeing you in game at all. What did you do during the tutorial?”

“Hold up, here’s Dave. Let’s compare notes.”

Dave was thin and wobbly, his pale skin making him look more like a ghost than usual. His blonde hair was frizzy, as if he had just gotten out of the shower. “Hi guys,” he said wanly.

“Okay, now I know something is really wrong. Neither of you are making bad jokes. What happened to both of you yesterday?”

They ran each other through what they could remember of the tutorial mission. Like Zach, Nate had opted for the direct approach, though he couldn’t remember what he had discovered once he had arrived at the hull breach.

Dave had gone for a different strategy. He had scoured the bridge for weapons, finding some damage control supplies in a storage locker, including a heavy wrench. He had holed up on the bridge, hoping to ambush the attackers. That had apparently failed, too, as he couldn’t remember anything beyond the screeching of metal on metal.

“Where does that leave us?” asked Zach rhetorically.

His friends both shrugged.

Zach ran through the scenario in his mind again, mulling over alternate options. “There’s that space suit in the bridge locker,” he mused. “Did either of you see a hatch to the exterior of the ship, or a way to get into the locked cargo bay door?”

They both shook their heads. Zach bit his lip. “Well, this time let’s try going in together. We’ll ignore any of the signals the ship gives us and try to find something useful to stop the invaders. Sound good?”

Nate raised his sword and pointed it towards the sky. “We shall chase down the invaders and give them a taste of our steel!”

Zach rolled his eyes, bringing up his interface. He double checked that both of his friends were in his group, then hit the loading button. “See you on the other side!” he shouted as his avatar deconstructed.

The loading box popped up and he paced, impatient. Fortunately, it didn’t take long for the game to load, and he was dropped into the captain’s cabin, like last time.

Nate was on his left, sitting with his legs on the table. He ran his fingers through his brown hair and whistled. Turning his head to look at Zach, he gave him a wink.

Zach rolled his eyes, but was secretly glad his friend was here. Together they should be able to find some kind of solution.

He gestured at his friend and slipped through the door to the bridge, only to find Dave’s short figure exploring the command console.

“Anything?” asked Zach.

“No, nothing more than the first go around,” muttered Dave. “Should be something useful here, but I haven’t found it yet.”

He grunted. “There’s an odd anomaly on the readouts, though. Manifest says we should be full up, but the first cargo container is registering empty via the sensors.” He tapped the console, but the display refused to change. “Could be a malfunction. Or some kind of monkey business.”

“Probably a clue,” declared Zach. “We should investigate when we have the chance. Keep looking. I’ll check out the rest of the bridge with Nate.”

Dave nodded, and Zach moved to the back of the bridge to check out the space suit he had seen on his first play through. The cylindrical container it was mounted in extended from the floor to the ceiling, sealing the suit behind impenetrable glass.

He looked up and down, trying to figure out how to get it out, but there was no obvious mechanism to open the container.

His investigation was interrupted by a loud warning klaxon. “Ignore it!” he shouted. “Keep looking!”

His lips thinned, he looked back at the case, surprised to find that the glass cover had popped open. It must be for emergency use! He pulled at the suit and it tumbled onto the floor in three sections. He peered at them, unsure how to put it on without help.

The dreadful noise of the klaxon silenced, and he looked up, thankful for the relief. Dave gave him a thumbs up and he returned to his investigation. At least now he could concentrate!

Looking inside the cylinder the space suit had been housed in, he spotted a tool chest. Maybe the suit was just a red herring? He tugged the chest out onto the floor, popping the lid open.

The top tray had a sonic modulator, for re-soldering circuits. Hardly a weapon, but could be useful if they found a wiring problem that needed to be solved. Farther down was a collection of socket wrenches, rags, and oil.

Zach wasn’t much of a handyman, so he wasn’t sure how any of this could be useful. He stared perplexed at the collection of tools, trying to imagine what they could be used on.

“Look at that!” exclaimed Nate, sidling up next to him. “Wasn’t there a locked hatch on deck three? We could try to get the door open with these tools!”

Zach’s eyes widened. That might actually work. It was at least worth a try.

“Did you find anything?” he asked Nate. “Anything else we can use?”

“No,” said Nate. “The deck is pretty clean, for the most part, unless we want to try disassembling some of the consoles.”

Zach frowned. “Are you sure there’s nothing else here?”

“Nothing on the bridge,” replied Nate, the grin on his face slowly growing wider.

He moved his hand out from behind his back and presented Zach with a set of pulse pistols. “I found these in a storage locker in the captain’s cabin. There’s enough for all of us!”

Zach wanted to hug him, but settled for taking a pistol. “Damn, Nate, that’s an amazing find! This is exactly what I was hoping for!”

Dave wandered over and grabbed one for himself, his short avatar grinning. “I feel like a proper pirate now!” he declared, posing with the pistol.

The screen behind them blanked, stars replaced with the image of a feminine figure. A chrome helmet took up most of the screen, rouged lips smiling secretly at them. The transparent bodysuit she wore cupped her breasts, showing off her aroused nipples.

“LMS Hermes, you have been interdicted. Material, please stand down and prepare to be Droned.”

She spoke with a velvety voice, her lips caressing the words. “Those who obey will find pleasure in Hive. Those who disobey will be converted into those who obey. You may choose pleasure, or momentary pain before pleasure. The choice is yours. Hive accepts all types of Drones.”

The screen blanked.

Nate shouted as a spherical ball jumped up out of the ladder near the rear of the bridge. He leaped to the side and snapped a shot at the round robot.

Zach wasn’t sure why he felt familiarity and fear at seeing the spherical object, but he and Dave soon joined in, hiding behind the bridge consoles to take pot shots at the rolling contraption.

He silently cheered when a hole burned through its center and it sputtered to a halt, the smell of burnt circuitry filling the bridge. He swallowed, Adam’s apple bobbing as five more climbed onto the deck. They were screwed.

* * *

Zoe was totally aroused by the time the transport pod arrived downtown, unable to slake her unquenchable thirst. The more she declared her obedience, the higher her pleasure soared, but there was no release. Something deep within her psyche was blocking her from completion.

When the door to the pod opened, she stepped out, dazed and confused. She hadn’t been paying attention to where it had been heading. In truth, she hadn’t cared.

Looking up, she spotted a sign. “Sally’s Beauty Parlor,” it declared, advertisements for shampoos and nail treatments taped to the glass storefront.

She stared at the establishment with blank eyes, feeling a little lost, unsure what to do next.

Simone stepped out of the pod, standing next to her. Today, they were almost a matching pair, wearing heavy jackets to hide the bodysuits they wore. They stood upright, stock still as if waiting for new orders.

Perhaps they were. She felt no urge to move.

A few people looked at them curiously as they passed, shrugging as they entered the salon. A warm greeting echoed out from within as a bell rang.

“Welcome, Drones,” said a patient voice.

Zoe turned to look to her left, suddenly noticing a woman standing in the alleyway. She wore a shiny chrome helmet, her rouged red lips peeking out from beneath. She was naked but for a shiny, black catsuit that covered her entire body up to her neck. Her breasts were supported by a corset, shiny buckles fastened down the center.

At her neck was nestled a metal collar. It read Fifteen. Did this mean she was the fifteenth Drone? Or the fifteenth Drone to be deployed to this planet?

Obviously, she wasn’t concerned about members of the public seeing her. She wasn’t shy like Zoe and Simone. She was displaying her Drone nature as if it was perfectly normal to do so. As if she revelled in it.

Her brows furrowed, and a shudder tingled her spine. Her eyes followed the curve of the Drone’s body, unable to shake the feeling that she had seen this Drone before. She gasped as her brain finally placed the woman. She had met her last night at the club! The regal woman who had begun her journey into obedience!

She felt a sudden urge to take off her jacket right there on the sidewalk, and bow in genuflection, but she suppressed it. Her strange desires hadn’t suddenly overtaken common sense.

“Come with me, Drones,” said Fifteen, gesturing at them with purple nails. She turned and stepped into the shadows of the alley, shoulders rolling with confidence.

Each time she was called a Drone it was if the woman had licked her pussy. Her hips jerked and her feet moved of their own volition, walking towards the alley.

Simone followed right behind, their footsteps synchronizing. The longer this went on, the closer they became to each other. They were becoming one and the same. Drones.

She marched into the alley as commanded, her eyes fastened on the shiny butt of Fifteen. It winked at her enticingly as the other Drone waved her palm over a reader and pulled open a solid metal door.

She stepped inside, the temperature changing from near freezing to a comfortable level. The interior corridor had a cement floor, but the walls were painted a pleasant blue, wood paneling rising from the floor to waist height. A series of hooks decorated the left side of the wall, several of them already occupied with coats.

Without being told, she took off her coat and hung it on the wall. Thinking for a moment, she unclasped her skirt and hung it up with her coat, running her hands up and down her slick chest with pleasure. She didn’t need to obscure her true self in here.

“Very good, Drone. You’re learning fast. Drones do not need to hide. We exist. It is not our job to make others understand who we are. The outside world must adapt.”

Fifteen walked past her, balancing on a pair of platform boots. “It won’t be long now, Drones. You’re almost where you need to be.”

Zoe wasn’t sure what that meant, but she was eager to find out. She trotted along behind the Drone, wondering what the next step could be. Would she get a chrome helmet, too?

Fifteen brushed through a swinging door, holding it open long enough for Zoe and Simone to step inside. What greeted her there was only more confusing.

At the center of the room was a small circular platform, a cylinder made of shiny steel. Surrounding it in a circle was a series of pods, with semi-circular backs, made out of the same metal. The interior of most pods were occupied, female figures sitting calmly in shadow. From her vantage point, they were mysterious and indistinct.

The light from above was hazy, filtered through blue filters fitted over the lights. It hurt her eyes to stare at it for too long, so she glanced away, wondering what the pods might be for.

Fifteen stepped up onto the platform, gesturing towards the pods. “Welcome, Drones, to your new beginning at the Integration center. You may call me the Instructress. Please take a seat in a pod if you have not already done so.”

She looked pointedly at Zoe and Simone, who quickly shuffled to find an empty enclosure. The first one she chose was occupied by a middle aged woman who smiled at her sympathetically. Her skin was tinged blue, but she didn’t speak, staring at Fifteen with adoration.

Fortunately, the next one was empty. The curved metallic shell formed an alcove, giving her room to turn and sit on a curved metallic seat fitted inside. The back of the shell forced her to lean slightly forward. It was an uncomfortable position to sit in, but she didn’t think of disobeying.

Fifteen continued her speech. “Here at the center you shall be sorted, assigned your proper role, and rewarded for your obedience. No effort on your part is required. Simply relax, spread your legs, and follow the given instructions.”

She spread her legs as ordered, waiting for another command. From above her head, a screen moved in from the ceiling, suspended on a robotic arm. ‘Calibrating,’ said the screen in blocky green text.

Dots crawled around the exterior of the screen, moving closer and closer in until her eyes focused at the center. It flashed, temporarily stunning her. The seat she was sitting on tipped forward, rocking up under her butt and splitting into two pieces to lock her legs to either side.

She groaned as a thick appendage slid between her legs, spearing her core. A metallic strip of metal slipped around her thighs and clicked together at her waist, securing her against the dildo. More strips wrapped over her shoulders and clicked into the belt, holding her down. She wiggled back and forth, but she was well and truly stuck, forced to take the vibrating intruder.

Sighing, she pressed her hips forward, trying to increase the stimulation, but although the harness had some give to it, she simply didn’t have enough free movement to do anything but slide herself forward a few millimeters.

Oh, but that felt heavenly anyway. She tried again, gasping as her breasts swelled tight against her latex bodysuit. She rubbed her fingers over her trapped nipples, biting her lip as she held back another moan.

She wanted, she wanted, oh, she wanted more. Her eyes opened wide and the screen flashed again, capturing her brain. Her body had reacted exactly as they had expected, and it felt glorious to give in.

Green text was printing on the screen, her mind focused on the words. She must obey. Yes.

The screen went blank, like her mind. A question flashed and her lips moved. She was answering without conscious thought. It happened again.

The questions started out general, slowly becoming more personal. How many partners had she had sex with? How many relationships had she been in? How often did she play with herself? How long did it take for her to orgasm from each play session?

She couldn’t figure out where the questions were leading. She couldn’t think. She could only answer. Tell them everything.

A black mask slipped in front of her face, her eyes now watching the screen through a globe of acrylic. It pressed against her face with a loud thump, wrapping around her head. She breathed in normally, riveted by the display and the dildo humming inside her.

Delicious blue gas entered her lungs, and she wheezed. Staring, she kept her head still as her peripheral vision was filled with a metallic surface.

A single, sharp thought, ricocheted through her mind. She was being enclosed! Locked inside this pod to be made a Drone!

A liquid was filling the pod, warm goo lapping at her toes. As the chamber was filled, her mind was emptied.

Her thighs clenched against the dildo as she answered another question.

* * *

Susan hummed as she opened the front door. Her mind was blank, as was usual when she returned from an exercise session. It was such a grueling experience that she could think of nothing on the way home.

Usually she would take some time in the living room to knit for a bit to recover, but this time she had a mission to complete before she could relax.

She lifted the box in her arms and headed directly for the staircase, taking the stairs at a quick clip.

“Zach?” she said calmly. “Are you still playing?”

She didn’t want to yell loudly to avoid interrupting him.

When no reply came, she proceeded directly to his door, opening it without a second announcement.

As she had expected, Zach was kitted up in his VR gear, head covered with the black mask and goggles. The rest of his body was dressed in his Encounter suit, black fabric that gave him an alien look.

He seemed at rest for the moment, meaning he probably was reading something. She set her box on the side of the bed and opened the top, revealing a chrome sphere inside.

Leaning over to inspect her son’s crotch area, she unzipped his suit. The genital areas of the suit were setup so that the user could easily attach devices for dealing with waste or for enhancing pleasure.

Susan stared dully at her son’s erect penis, not reacting. She felt no arousal from seeing his cock. Instead, her hands moved smoothly, following her instructions.

She lifted the metallic sphere from the box, setting it over his privates. The sphere opened up, arms emerging from within to grasp Zach’s body. Small metallic tendrils emerged from one side, guiding his penis into a hollow opening in the side of the sphere.

He groaned as his length was sucked inside, swallowed by the robotic creature. It looked as though a large, metallic egg was nestled between his legs.

Susan smiled, taking the box with her as she left the room. As the door clicked shut behind her, she could hear muffled moans from her son.

End Drone Metastasis Chapter Three