The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a copyrighted adult story. It may be freely distributed, unchanged, to any bulletin board with an adult only area. If you find descriptions of graphic sex and sexual situations objectionable, DO NOT READ THIS STORY! You have been warned! The author retains all legal rights to this story and it’s characters.

There, now after all that, I hope everyone enjoys this story. More parts will follow on this, the best adult bulletin board in the U.S, NIX PIX WINDY CITY! (708 564 1092). Any comments or suggestions for this story would be appreciated. Please leave a note at the above bulletin board for “Don CA” (don’t use quotes). Thanks and good reading!

Or on R & E as a drgslv.cmt file

Triloxakin: A colorless, tasteless drug to be taken orally, invented by the Matabin Pharmaceutical company. A pain killer for those with severe terminal illness (cancer, etc). Fuses itself to nerve endings blocking the sense of pain. Sends a euphoric feeling to patient, and a relaxed, subdued feeling to brain. Unfortunately, euphoric feeling only lasts a few seconds (although patients have described it as hours. This seems to be an after effect on the brain).

Side effects: Drug is 100% addicting, both on a physical and psychological level. Physical addiction consists of a change in the brain and nerve centers. Patient feels a need for the drug almost immediately after use. After 12 hours, the effects on the nerves sends periodic spasms of fire like pain throughout the nervous system at one to two hour intervals, lasting for about five seconds. After 36 hours, the spasm rate will increase throughout the body from approximately one hour intervals to fifteen minute intervals, until 48 hours, when patient can expect spasms every fifteen minutes. From 48 hours to 72 hours, spasms will remain steady at fifteen minute, but duration of spasms will increase until 72 hours. At this stage, the nerve spasm is continuous, patient losses all control of their nerve cells and neurological functions, making it appear he/she is in a coma. Patient will experience the pain spasms at all times in this stage. There appears to be no way to remove patient from coma except by giving triloxakin or triloxan (see below). Psychological effects seems to be an extreme dependency on drug supplier as well as drug, with a heightened fear of loss of drug and supplier. Appears to also act as aphrodisiac. No know cure for addiction once given. Matabin has stopped all research on drug.

Triloxan: Same as triloxakin, except does not give feeling of euphoria. Will “reset” drug counter to zero to delay coma.

Triloxcin: An attempt to remove drug from nerve endings to stop physical addiction of triloxakin in patients. Unfortunately, it puts patient into immediate pain coma without removing triloxakin from patients system.

* * *

DRUG SLAVES

By Don CA

CHAPTER ONE

CATHY’S RECRUITMENT

Cathy Breamer looked up at the two story house. Its shape was outlined against Fridays early evening skyline as she walked along the cement path leading to the large double doors at the front. The heat of the summer sun struck her body, warming it as she walked, her sweat glueing her red silk blouse and black skirt to her skin. It was a beautiful house, she thought to herself. Sitting on about five wooded acres on a small hill looking over the Pacific coast ten miles away, with the sleepy town of Oxnard spread out below it.

Very little had ever scared Cathy in her twenty three years of life, but what waited for her in this house did. She had graduated from Harvard Business College a year earlier and landed a job immediately in southern California as a vice president of a large modeling agency. She had originally applied there as a model, her slim 5′4″, 105 lbs, 35-23-36 body with long dark hair and hazel eyes had made her a natural. And when the company had found out she had brains, too, she had gone straight to the top in short order. But last Wednesday, something had gone wrong.

It was an early Wednesday afternoon party, being given by the president for landing a contract with a large cosmetics company, worth over 50 million. She had just taken a sip of punch when it hit her, a feeling of intense pleasure, like a thousand orgasms at once. It seemed to last for hours, such an intense feeling she had never known before. When it ended, she looked around her, sure that everyone must be staring at her now. To her amazement no one had noticed a thing. Looking at her watch, she realized hardly any time had passed.

Quickly excusing herself, she grabbed a full cup of punch and almost ran to her office. She downed the punch, but to her dismay, nothing happened.

She went home that evening to her Beverly Hills apartment, wondering if she had imagined it all. No, she couldn’t have. She had felt that pleasure, and she wanted it again, at any cost.

As she stripped off her clothes in her bedroom, she noticed a wet feeling against her thighs. Reaching down with her hand, she realized her pussy was sopping wet with her juice. When her hand brushed her clit through her dainty panties, a low moan escaped her lips. Her hand slipped down her flat, hard, stomach, reaching inside her panties to her cunt. Her fingers brushed against her clit, rubbing the outside of her pussy as her other hand reached up into her bra and began to tug at one of her tits. She molded the firm mammary in her hand, pulling on the nipple until it hurt, then moved over to the other breast.

She unhooked the latch on the front of the bra, removing the elastic material, allowing her two mellon size orbs to free themselves from their confinement. Quickly her other hand pulled her panties down, ripping them in her haste. She lied down on her bed, her smooth, tanned legs spread wide and bent at the knees so she had easy access to her cunt.

“Owwww”, she moaned, as her hand raced down into her sopping pussy. Two of her fingers buryied themselves into her love mound, stroking her hot clit as they moved into her.

She licked her lips, her loud moans turning her on even further. She brought her other hand up to her face, sucking in her fingers like it was a mans dick. Her tongue ran along the fingers, her mind wishing it was the real thing. As her hand worked on her pussy, plunging in and out to meet her thrusting hips, she removed the hand from her mouth and started to rub her titties again. First one breast, then the other, tugging on the nipples until they were hard and sore to the touch. She continued, the fingers moving like pistons in and out of her love nest, bringing her closer to orgasm, the pain exciting her even more.

The orgasm shook her body, her fingers buried deep inside her cunt. She rocked back and forth on the bed. Her legs closed tightly together, her knees drawn up to her chest, locking her fingers deep inside pussy, her other hand gripping her breast in a vise like hold. For 5 minutes she laid there and shook, but when it was over, her mind went back to the feeling she had at the party, wanting it again, not this pale comparison.

She got up, took a quick shower, ate a light meal and went to bed, still thinking about the party, and wondering what had happened to her.

Cathy awoke at 6:00 am the next morning, coming out of a dream where she was making love, but couldn’t quite cum. Feeling the wetness between her legs, she knew she had to shower again.

Shit, she thought, what’s happening to me? Am I becoming a sex freak or what?

As she sat at her table, reading the morning paper and drinking her coffee, she couldn’t get the party out of her mind. She wanted that feeling again, at any cost. But how? What had caused it?

Oh well, she thought, time to get to work. As she rose from her chair, it hit. A giant wall of flame seemed to engulfed her entire body, sending her sprawling across the kitchen floor. She laid there in pain for about five seconds, panic spreading through her mind. Then it ended. Just as quickly as it had begun, it was over. She stood on shaking legs, her breast swaying slightly in her bra as she sucked in air, trying to control her panic.

What the fuck is happening to me, she thought to herself? I don’t know what’s going on, but someone is going to pay! She was sure someone had spiked the punch, and was determined to find out who!

But she didn’t. No one at work knew anything. She had listened and talked to everyone discreetly. No one knew. By noon she had two more attacks.

Cathy was now a very scared young girl.

When she got up the next morning, the attacks were becoming more frequent, waking her up like clockwork all night long.

By noon that Friday, she was ready to call a doctor. The attacks were driving her crazy, and she couldn’t get her mind off of them or her pleasure attack enough to get anything done.

Right after noon, her secretary walked into her office, “Excuse me, Miss Breamer, but a young lady asked me to give this to you, saying it would explain your problem.".

Cathy jumped up, “Were is she?", she screamed at the poor secretary.

“She’s gone, Mam. She just dropped this off and left before I could even as her name.".

“I see.", Cathy replied. Damn her, she thought to herself, stupid bitch! “Give me the envelope and then you may leave.".

“Yes Mam.", she replied, handing her the letter, and hurrying from the office.

After she left, Cathy ripped the envelope open. Her heart cried as she read it.

“If you want to feel the ecstasy again, and stop the pain, come to 3200 Lincoln way in Oxnard after 5:00 pm today. If you do not come today, do not come ever. Do not come before 5:00, and do not tell anyone were you are going. If you do, I will know, and you will never have the pleasure again, but the pain will last forever!".

Cathy read and reread the note. My god, she thought, what should she do. But even as her mind raced with options, another pain spasm racked her body, and she knew she would go to this address, and give them whatever they wanted.

It was 5:15 in the evening when she walked up to the house. She stopped for a minute, starring at the huge house in front of her, wondering if she should go on. Even as she argued with herself, the pain hit. The attacks were coming more often now, every fifteen minutes, and they appeared to last longer each time. She fell sideways onto some flowers, her ankles bending from her high heels. As the attack ended, she started to walk forward to hte house. She knew that she had no choice.

Cathy’s trembling hand reached up and pushed the door bell button. She stood there for several minutes, getting ready to ring again, when one of the giant doors opened.

“You must be Cathy. The master is expecting you, come in.”

Cathy stood staring at the young blonde. She couldn’t be over eighteen or nineteen, Cathy thought, extremely pretty. She was about 5′1″ or so, about 100 lbs with nice size breasts, not giant ones, but adequate, with a nice butt, smooth legs, and long hair, down to her ass. She was wearing a black silk body blouse with cute nylon runnering shorts on. Around her neck she appeared to be wearing some sort of collar. As the wind moved the blouse slightly, Cathy realized the girl wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Just who is this Master, and who are you?", Cathy asked in a defiant tone. She already didn’t like the way this was going.

“My name is Linda, and that is all I am allowed to say. The Master will explain the rest to you. You must come in or leave here forever.”

“All right.", Cathy replied, taking a deep breath and stepping inside the entrance of the house, the coolness sending a quick shiver through her hot body.

Linda closed the door behind her and started to walk down the large hallway.

“Follow me.", she said to Cathy as she walked away.

Cathy followed her through the house. As they passed through one room, she could see a spiral stairway. At the other end she saw a plate glass window looking into the backyard. There she saw a large swimming pool, with a young black girl doing aerobics in a skimpy two piece bikini.

“Wait here.", Linda instructed Cathy as they entered what seemed to be study, with books engulfing two walls, from floor to ceiling. A large desk sat at the far end, with some chairs and a sofa at the end she was standing at.

“Where are you going?", Cathy asked, but not fast enough, Linda had already left and shut the door.

She looked around the room, sighing to herself, settling into one of the chairs to wait.

After ten minutes, and one pain attack, the door opened.

Mike walked into his study, looking at Cathy as he entered the room. He stopped about five feet from her and stared at her. She is a looker, he thought. She will make a great slave.

Cathy rose as Mike entered. She looked him over quickly. About 6′1″, she thought, 180 lbs, short dark hair, and not bad looking.

“I do not like being treated this way, whoever you are. What you have done to me is illegal and you’d better come clean with me if you don’t expect to spend the rest of your life in prison! Now what is your name, and why am I here.", Cathy said to him with a false sense of courage, hoping to put this stranger on the defensive.

“My name is unimportant to you, you will address me as Master from now on.", he replied coolly to her.

Her anger flared as she yelled back at him, “I will NOT call you Master, or anything else. You have ten seconds to start explaining to me what is going on or else!".

“Or else what, Cathy? You aren’t going to do anything. If you don’t like it, leave. Right through the door you walked in to get here, Linda will lead you out. Just forget about the elation you felt Wednesday, or the pain you’ve felt since.”

Cathy thought over her options for a few seconds, her false courage quickly leaving her.

“What do you want from me?", Cathy almost whispered to him, the fight gone from her at the thought of never feeling the pleasure again.

He just stared at her for several minutes, before it dawned on her what he wanted.

“I mean, what do want, Master?", she asked, the tears beginning to move down her cheeks.

“That’s better.", he replied. “Your attitude is improving. But before we go any further, why don’t I give you another hit of that drug you like so much. It will stop the pain attacks and make it easier for us to discuss payment.”

“All right.". Cathy’s body was beginning to tremble just thinking about the pleasure. She must have it, she seemed to need it more than anything else.

“Fine, just lie down on the couch there so you don’t fall down and I’ll give you some.".

Cathy lied down on the leather couch as Mike pulled a small bottle from his pocket. He took an eyedropper from the bottle with one or two drops of fluid in it.

“Now just lie back and open your mouth, and I’ll put it right in.", he said to her.

She bent her head back slightly and opened her mouth wide, giving him her tongue as a target to drop the liquid. She felt a drop hit her tongue and she quickly sucked it in, waiting for the intense pleasure to quick in.

It didn’t. What did hit her was pain, the same pain spasms that had hit her before, only this one didn’t stop. She tried to cry out, but her body refused to obey her. It was as if her entire body was on fire, and with each passing second it seemed to get worse.

In the background she heard the Master sit in a chair across from her.

“What you are experiencing, Cathy is the drug triloxcin. It was made as an antidote to the first drug that was given you, triloxakin. As you can tell, it doesn’t work.

“I know you can hear me, even though any doctor that looked at you would assume that you were in a coma. That is what triloxakin does to you after 72 hours if don’t have another dose. I’m doing this to you to let you know what your life will be like if you don’t do as I say. You will go into this coma, and the doctors will put you on life support because your alpha brain waves will show you are still alive. You will spend the rest of your life in a living hell, the pain getting worse every day with no escape possible. If, on the other hand, you are a good slave and do as you are told, I will give you the pleasure drug once a day, and you will be happy for the rest of your life.

“I’m going to leave you here, like this for two hours to think about it Cathy. When I get back, you have two choices, 1: get on your knees, pledging yourself as my slave to fulfill my every wish, or 2: walk out the door, to never return. Once you leave, there is no coming back. Think about it.", Mike told her as she laid on the couch, her body showing no signs of the pain going on inside.

I’ll do it, Cathy screamed to herself. Stop the pain, I’ll do whatever you want! But no words would come from her mouth, and as she heard the door shut, she knew she was alone. The pain was building, and she swore once he came back, she would do whatever he wanted. She never wanted to go through this again.

After what seemed like two years rather than two hours in her pain coma, she heard the door gently open and then shut. Footsteps came toward her, and she felt someone open her mouth, even through the pain.

And it ended, just like that. As fast as it started, it stopped. She had control of her body again.

“Well slave, time to choose. Either go or kneel, make up your mind.", the Master told her softly.

Cathy struggled off the couch, still a little shaky from her ordeal. She looked over at the Master, standing back about five or six feet. She quickly moved over to him, not even bothering to stand but crawling.

She got on her knees before him, saying,“Master, I promise to do whatever you wish. I am your property to do with as you please. Please take me as your slave.".

“Very good slave, not a bad little speech. You did not feel the pleasure when I gave you the drug this time. That is because you will only be given that drug when you please and obey me. This drug will delay the pain coma for 72 hours. Do you understand?”

“Yes.", Cathy lied. She really didn’t, but she wasn’t going to take any chances.

She never saw the hand, it came quickly from her left side, an opened handed slap on her cheek that sent her sprawling and left a bright red mark on the side of her head.

“You will refer to me as Master, don’t ever forget that!", he told her.

“Ye, yes, Mas, Master.", she stuttered out to him, quickly getting back on her knees, not wanting to get hit again.

“That type of behavior will not get you the pleasure you want. Understand?".

“Yes Master.", she said.

“Good. Now stand up and remove your clothes. Quickly!", he barked to her.

Cathy jumped up, not wanting to get hit again, but also because she wanted to feel the pleasure again, and would do anything to avoid the pain. She quickly removed her blouse, then her bra, her tits standing almost straight out, with very little sag. She lowered her skirt, down to her ankles and stepped out of it. Then her panty hose. She carefully rolled them down her smooth legs and set them aside. Next came her bikini panties. For some reason they were wet with her juices, leaving little streaks on her legs as she lowered them to the floor and kicked them out of the way.

As soon as she was naked, she got back down on her knees in front of her Master.

“Very good, slave. Keep this up and you just might get some pleasure later after all. Now stand up so I can have a good look at you.", Mike told her.

She stood up, hands at her sides, head bowed, as Mike slowly walked around her, giving her the once over.

“Spread your legs more.", he said.

She moved her legs apart, giving him easy access to her dripping pussy.

He reached out to her breasts, standing in front of her naked body. He kneaded the firm flesh in his hands, enjoying the hot feel of her skin. He roughly pulled at her nipple until a soft moan escaped from her lips.

She was a beaut, he thought. He reached down to her pussy, parting her lips and slipped a finger easily inside. She was wet, her cum beginning to run down his finger as he pumped it in and out of her. He added another, so that he had two fingers slowly moving into her, brushing her clit with every stroke.

The fingers inside her pussy were driving Cathy crazy. She could not believe how turned on she was by all this. She felt the fingers moving into her, rubbing her little clit with each stroke. Her thighs began to move with his fingers, trying to keep them buried inside her. His other hand was still rubbing her tits, keeping the nipples hot and hard, bringing her even closer to orgasm. She groaned as she felt his fingers leave her pussy, not wanting him to stop.

“Suck my fingers like a cock, slave!", Mike told her as he moved his hand up to his mouth.

Cathy opened her mouth when she felt his fingers pressing against her lips. She sucked the digits into her wet oral hole, cleaning her salty fluid from his fingers as her tongue moved up and down their length like a real cock. She felt his fingers leave her mouth after they were clean and move back down to her pussy. They plunged back inside her moist hole, coating themselves again in her juice as they pumped up into her, only to leave and head back up to her mouth.

She didn’t need to be told this time, her mouth opened and she sucked the fingers inside her. She quickly cleaned them of juice, and they left again for her pussy.

Mike watched his new slave squirm under his fingers. He moved his hand back and forth from pussy to mouth for about ten minutes, as she continued to clean his fingers of her cunt juice each time.

“Ok, slave, now put this one.", he told her, handing her a black dog collar.

She looked at the collar for a second. It looked just like the one she had seen around Linda’s neck. She took it and put it around her neck without a word, tightening it as best she could.

Mike admired her for a second. She looked great standing there in front of him, head bowed, legs spread, and wearing a collar!

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back.", he ordered her, “Time for some restraints.".

She hesitated for a second, then turned around, her hands locking onto each other behind her back. She felt Mike pry her hands apart and force each of her hands into some kind of glove that ran almost up to her shoulders on each arm. Then she felt him tighten up the restraint, and realized it actually was one glove and he was tightening it up her back, pulling her arms together so her elbows touched, then continued the rest of the way up to her shoulders. When he finished, her arms were bound tightly together behind her, her shoulders being pulled back and toward each other painfully.

Mike turned her around and looked at his handiwork. With her bound this way, her chest seemed to push even further out from her arched body.

“Kneel and suck my cock, slave. Be warned, if I feel one bite on my dick, your going to get a full 12 hours of pain drug.", Mike told her as he pulled his pants and jockey shorts off.

“Yes, Master.", Cathy told him, shuddering to herself thinking of 12 hours of pain. The two had almost killed her, the last thing she wanted was more!

She slid down to her knees and stared at his cock. My god, she thought, the thing is huge! At least 9″, maybe 10″, she judged, but so thick. She was going to have a hell of a time not hitting her teeth on it.

Cathy moved her face close to his erection, her nostrils catching the putrid smell of urine, sweat, and cum from his groin area. She forced herself to ignore it and moved her mouth to his rigid tool, opening wide to take in much as she could, working her mouth half way down its length before starting back up. Her tongue lapped at the underside on each stroke, then twirled across the sensitive top before starting back down.

“Take it all slave. All the way into your throat, till you hit bottom!", Mike ordered her.

Cathy cringed at the thought, but tried to force more into her mouth. When it reached the back of her throat, she started to choke and couldn’t get any more inside. She continued to lick as hard as she could hoping that would please her Master.

The next time her mouth moved down his shaft, Mike was ready for her. As his penis hit the back of her throat and she started to move back up its length, Mike grabbed her head and slammed forward with his hips, burying his cock deep within her mouth, her nose smashed into his groin. She struggled to move back, but he held her firmly in place.

“Stop trying to move, your not going to die, but if you don’t sit still, I’ll leave it in your throat until you pass out!", Mike told her.

Cathy had felt him grab her head and knew what was going to happen, but it still surprised her when his cock slammed into the back of her mouth and ground itself deeply into her throat. At first she panicked, not being able to breath, but once she heard her Master tell her to stop she did. She did not want to get him mad at her again!

After a few seconds he relaxed his grip on her head and moved it backward, all the way to the tip of his shaft, then plunged it back down until her nose was once again against his groin. He did this several times with her, keeping his dick buried deep inside her throat for about twenty seconds each time until he thought she had it down and then released her to carry on alone.

Cathy felt him let go of her head after a few more strokes into her throat. She quickly buried her head deep into his pubic mound, eager to show her master that she would do anything to please him.

As her mouth moved up and down his hard manhood, her tongue was licking all along its length, moving up and down its length, tickling it with each stroke. She was beginning to enjoy this for some reason, the throbbing cock feeling good when it was buried inside her throat, pushing against her air pipe. The thought of the cum inside his balls was forcing her to work faster. She wanted that cum inside her mouth. She wanted to suck it all down into her stomach, to try and please her Master, who controlled the drug she so desperately needed.

Mike could feel the orgasm approaching swiftly. He reached down and grabbed her head again, this time finding no resistance from her. He pulled her mouth onto his shaft, burying it deep in her throat as he began to pour his jism into her. After the first few shots into her throat, he pulled her head back, forcing her to take the cum into her mouth. Making her taste his seed as shot after shot hit her tongue, some dripping down the sides of her mouth to the floor below because she couldn’t swallow fast enough. He let go of her and watched her continue to suck on his torrid dick, her tongue licking up along the shaft to catch what was about to drip onto the floor. After his shaft was clean, she looked down at his spilled seed on the hardwood floor and bent her head down and licked it clean, moaning to herself as she did. Then her head moved back up to his spent rod, her mouth taking it back inside.

When her Master grabbed her head a second time, she knew he must be ready to cum. As her head slammed into his groin, she felt his huge dick start to throb as it released its load into her. She worked on his dick, trying to massage it with her throat. As his hand guided her head back to his spewing tip, she knew what he wanted. He wanted her to taste his cum before she swallowed it all. She let her head rest with only a third of his rod inside her eagerly sucking mouth, trying to swallow his salty fluid as it poured into her. She couldn’t get it all. Some leaked out onto his stiff member and down to the floor, but she still tried to get as much as she could, actually beginning to like the taste and feel of his jism inside mouth.

After she was sure his cock was through shooting his seed into her mouth, Cathy used her tongue along the length of his softening manhood to lick up all of his nectar that had spilled out. Looking down, she saw some had fallen onto the floor. Moaning to herself, she lowered her head to the floor, her tongue darting across the oak planks to gather the seed, now cold and hard from exposure to air, licking up the dirt and dust as well, swallowing it all as fast as she could. She hoped this act would save her from punishment from her Master for dropping his cum in the first place.

She moved back up to his soft dick, and took it back into her mouth. After all, she thought, he had told me to suck his cock, and had not told me to stop yet! Cathy moved her head slowly up and down her Masters flaccid rod, licking along its entire length as she went. She got the entire amount easily into her mouth.

She was beginning to get sore from her sucking, her jaws ached, and her arms and shoulders definitely hurt from the tight restraint she was forced into. But if she got the pleasure drug tonight, she thought, it would all be worth it. Besides, this didn’t hurt nearly as much as the pain coma she had been in before. She would do anything rather then let that happen to her again!

Mike looked down at his new slave. She had moved back to sucking his dick without even being told! She’s going to be a good one, Mike thought, allowing himself to enjoy the attention Cathy’s mouth and tongue were giving his tool. Yes indeed, he thought, as he felt his tool begin to grow hard again in her mouth.

As Cathy continued to suck on her Masters penis, she began to feel the blood surge back into it, slowly making it grow in her mouth. She worked harder, her cheeks bulging in and out as his stiff manhood began the long ride back into her sore throat. She buried him inside her, her tongue roving around the base and half the length of his tool. For over a minute she kept him inside her throat, before she moved her head back to get a breath of air. Up and down her lips moved, fitting him like a glove, his now rock hard staff glistening with her spit as it moved in and out of her oral cavity.

“Stop slave, and stand up.", Mike ordered her.

“Yes, Master.", Cathy quickly replied while standing up.

Her legs were so cramped she could barely move after kneeling so long. But she stood before him as steady as she could, ready for his next instruction.

I wonder what he’ll have me do next, she thought to herself?