The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dry Doctor To Wet Nurse

By CNP

“Thanks for seeing me on such short notice, doctor.”

“It’s no trouble at all! I’m just glad you were able to take advantage of this morning’s cancellation. And your’s does seem to be a most curious case, Ms. Tamsin.”

“Call me Tina. I hate my last name.”

“Not a problem, Tina. You might be surprised, it being such a generic name and all, but having the last name Johnson isn’t always easy. Especially when my first name is Jovanna.”

Tina giggled, then shifted on the examination table.

“So tell me a little bit more about your predicament.” Dr. Johnson continued. “When did it start?”

“Sometime last night maybe? I don’t know what time exactly. I just noticed it when I woke up.”

“I see, and what time did you go to bed?”

“Oh, around ten or so, I guess. I mean, I felt fine before going to bed. I still can’t believe this is happening...”

“Was it happening when you woke up?”

“Not exactly. At least not as far as I know. I just woke up… wet. I thought I might have just been hot under the covers. Just sweaty, you know?”

“I’ve had those sort of nights. But you said that wasn’t the case. So, first things first: have you had a pregnancy test recently? We’re going to check while you’re here anyway.”

“See! That’s the thing! I haven’t had sex recently! It’s been well over a year!” Tina answered, more upset now than when Dr. Johnson had come in.

“Really? That’s not the answer I was expecting.” said the doctor, genuinely surprised. “I’m sorry, that sounded unprofessional didn’t it? I don’t mean to imply anything… Pregnancy just seemed to be the most obvious explanation.”

“I understand, and no offense taken, but I’m not pregnant!” Tina said, wiping a tear from her eye. “I peed on the stick before coming over, just in case I’m going to be the mother of the next reincarnate or something, but no dice. So you don’t have any other ideas then?”

“Well, whatever it is: it’s hormonal. That’s how pregnancy causes lactation anyway. But it takes a special balance to get the right sort of production. And it really take some time to get that special sort of chemistry to get things started at all… This may sound off, but have you participated in any sort of breast play?”

“What?”

“I’m sorry, I only ask this in the most scholastic way. We are trying to figure out what started this after all. Do you stimulate yourself through your nipples? Pumps, anything like that?”

“No! I mean… I can but… I don’t. And I’ve never used a pump before. People do that?”

“I’m sure you’d be surprised. But it is possible to induce lactation with stimulation, which is why I asked. Enough repetitive stimulation, like a pump or extended suckling, will eventually trick the body into producing. Sometimes even in men.”

“Oh, wow. I didn’t know. That’s kind of gross.”

“To some maybe, but it’s quite a natural thing really from a physiological standpoint. So, back to you then, since you clearly weren’t induced by that means. They don’t hurt at all do they?”

“Not right now. They did this morning when I woke up. A lot.”

“I see. Well, general swelling and soreness is normally to be expected when this happens.”

“But it wasn’t just soreness, doctor! They were throbbing a few minutes after I woke up.”

“Did you taken anything for the pain? Or did it go away on its own? You don’t seem to be hurting right now.”

“Not now, no. But this morning… I, uh, I helped things along.” Tina answered, embarrassed.

Dr. Johnson smiled and put a hand on Tina’s shoulder. “Nothing to be ashamed of! And I’m glad at least you weren’t afraid to do so on your own, sometimes women have difficulty when they are just starting to produce. I know you weren’t planning to, but it will help prevent any future problems. Mastitis is no fun, but so long as you were able to relieve the pressure it shouldn’t be an issue. So, do you have any sort of family history for this sort of thing?”

“No. I mean, not that I know of. Honestly, I don’t know if they would have ever told me if it even if it did happen to one of them. My mother and grandmother were always quite private about their bodies.”

“I see.” Dr. Johnson said typing into her netbook. “Do you think they might have had something like this ever happen to them on any occasion? I’m just trying to narrow down causes. Some people are more genetically prone to things than others. And there have been cases where spontaneous lactation occurs.”

“I don’t know. It’s not something that I would have noticed anyway. I mean, how much time do you spend staring at women’s breasts?”

“Quite a lot actually.” The doctor smiled.

“You know what I mean. You’ve got a trained eye: just by looking at me right now, could you tell that anything was the matter?”

“I could only guess something must be because you’re here. But you’re right, if you hadn’t already told me about your present condition there isn’t much likelihood that I could have guessed that anything was amiss.”

“Well, I did try and cover it up quite a bit. And I’m dried off now. But I’ve got my bra stuffed with paper towels just in case.”

“Well, no sense in hiding them now.” Dr. Johnson said. “Let’s have a look, shall we?”

The woman on the examination table gave a nervous glance toward the doctor before removing her oversized sweater.

Keeping an eye on her own notes until Tina was done, Dr. Johnson kept up the conversation. “So, have you had any change of diet recently?”

“I’m not on one if that’s what you mean.”

“Sort of. Have you been eating lots of grains recently? Oatmeal and the like especially?”

“No. I can’t remember the last time I had oatmeal honestly.” Tina laughed as she started to take the stuffing out of her bra. Most of the paper towels were dry, but each had a noticeably damp spot on them.

“Anything unusual you might have eaten, then. Something out of the ordinary that is.”

“Well, I did have a starfruit last night. They were on sale at the market. But I’ve had them before. On vacation a few years back, though.” Tina answered, her bra removed at last.

“Hmm. Well, that is unusual for around here. But it’s not a food I’m aware of that induces lactation.” Dr. Johnson said. Finishing with her notes, she wheeled her chair over in front of Tina then began her physical examination.

Tina was thankful the doctor had warm hands. But still shifted uneasily as the doctor examined her breasts. She had never felt comfortable having another woman’s hands on her. Doctor or no.

Dr. Johnson’s touch was gentle as she felt around Tina’s breasts. They weren’t unusually large, but they were swollen to the touch. And her nipples were quite distended. “Well, they are quite full aren’t they. And I don’t feel any lumps, which, as I’m sure you know, is a good sign. You said you last expressed yourself this morning?”

“Excuse me?”

“That is to say you milked yourself this morning.”

“Oh, um, yeah, about seven or so after I figured out what the problem was… and how.”

“Was there much difficulty?”

“There was a learning curve I guess. I mean, I’d never done it before. But once I figured it out, no problems. At least other than I’m producing milk like a cow.”

“You’re no cow! And lactation is quite a natural thing, even if it is in your case quite unexpected. So, do you mind showing me?”

“Kind of. I mean it’s pretty weird.”

“I’m sure it’s nothing I haven’t seen before. I just want to see at what stage of milk production you are at and to make sure nothing is odd with what is being produced.”

“Alright.” Tina said. She was even less comfortable with touching her own breasts in front of another woman than having them touched by her. But as much as she didn’t want to embarrass herself, her desire for her leaks to be patched was greater.

Taking a deep breath, Tina clutched her right breast with both her hands. Her fingers on the outsides of her areolas she gave a firm but gentle squeeze.

Five small streams of milk shot from her nipple in different directions. Including directly onto Dr. Johnson who was still seated in front of her on her padded stool.

Tina gasped and covered her mouth in embarrassment. “Oh gosh! I’m so sorry!”

“Oh! Good heavens! Well, it got all over my face there, didn’t it?” Dr. Johnson laughed, wiping her face with her hand.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“It’s my fault really.” The doctor replied, grabbing a paper towel to dry her face with. “I just wasn’t expecting that much to shoot out is all. That’s not common if you’ve just started. Usually the first bit, colostrum, is quite thick. You don’t get streams like this until much later on. Well, if you were pregnant, you would be having one happy baby!”

“But I’m not pregnant!”

“You’re right, I’m sorry.” Dr. Johnson licked her lips. “And from the taste of things you no longer have just colostrum.”

Tina glared at her doctor. Disgusted that she would even taste her breast milk.

“I breastfed my child.” Dr. Johnson said, understanding Tina’s glare. “And trust me Ms. Tam… Tina, that was a test I wouldn’t have performed if it weren’t already on my face.”

Dr. Johnson laughed again, then asked, “So really, you haven’t even tried it? Not even out of curiosity?”

“No!” Tina sneered.

“It is only milk after all. Nothing to be ashamed of. And I’m sure you have no idea, but many a mother would be quite jealous of the sort of production you’ve got! Especially if what you’ve got going on there were sustained! It’s quite extraordinary really.”

“Thanks, I guess.” Tina said, turning her head away from the doctor.

“I’ve never known of anyone lactating to such a huge degree.” Dr. Johnson licked her lips again. Academic curiosity had been more than enough to impel her to taste her own milk. She had never meant to try another woman’s. But, now that she had she couldn’t help but compare. Her own milk had tasted chalky and rather bland.

The milk of the woman sitting before her however… It was sweet, but not overly so. Like a thin version of condensed milk, if there were such a thing. Dr. Johnson felt her own mouth water as she thought over the flavor.

She swallowed then tried to regain her professional demeanor. “So, starfruit is the only thing out of the ordinary in your diet. No new medications?”

“No. I don’t even like taking aspirin. I didn’t even take any this morning!”

“Hmmm… I know this question may also sound odd, but do you have many friends who are nursing or pregnant?”

“What? No. I mean, I’ve got a couple cousins that recently had kids. But I don’t see them that often. I didn’t think this was the sort of thing that was contagious.”

Dr. Johnson gave a light laugh. “It’s not contagious. But there have been studies indicating the alignment of certain physiological traits among those who spend a lot of time together. After a while, some women’s cycles even align.”

“Yuck! No. I don’t have any pregnant or nursing friends that I hang out with.”

“Alright. Well, at the moment then, I’m stumped. But you’ve given me a few leads. Even though you’ve said you’ve already taken a self test, I would still like to run a urine analysis. That will give us a good idea of what you’ve got flowing in your system right now. And while you are at it…” Dr. Johnson paused as she searched through the drawer. “Why don’t we take a sample of your milk as well.”

With that, she handed Tina a micropipette tube for her milk and the standard plastic cup for the urine sample.

“I’ll be back in a moment. There’s a private bathroom just through that door, so you don’t have to worry about getting dressed just to go a few feet down the hallway. Just set the samples on the counter when you are done. I’ll have a nurse come by to pick it in a few minutes.”

“Thanks.”

“I’ll be back not long after that. Go ahead and leave your shirt off.” Dr. Johnson said and closed the door behind her before starting back to her office.

There she did a quick search, but was unable to find much of significance about starfruit. Carambola was high in antioxidants and vitamin C, and was bad for those with kidney problems. Dr. Johnson would ask Tina about any history of that, though it seemed a remote connection, at best. But who knew?

Sadly, Dr. Johnson was flummoxed as to why her patient was experiencing such spontaneous lactation. She still had some hope that the pregnancy test would, in fact, come back positive. But that would then leave open the question as to how the young woman became pregnant in the first place, if what she had said was true.

Even more bewildering was the fact that she couldn’t quite get the sweet taste of the woman’s milk off of her tongue. Even a splash of black coffee did nothing to quell the phantom flavor. But wouldn’t it taste good mixed into her next cup…

Again her mouth started to water, but quickly dried. Dr. Johnson licked her lips, they too were dry. Why was she experiencing xerostomia? She took another drink of coffee, but the black coffee just didn’t taste right now…

Probably for the best, she chided herself. Caffeine would do her little good if her mouth was dry. Best to stay hydrated anyway.

However, the paper cup of water did nothing to quench her thirst. And there was still that sweet flavor on her tongue. Maybe some milk would wash it off?

Dr. Johnson’s mouth wet itself momentarily at the thought. Yes, milk would do the trick… but she didn’t have any in her office. And the break room only had powdered creamer.

Maybe one of the nurses had some in the fridge. Of course, if they didn’t have it in the fridge, Dr. Johnson knew where she could get just a little bit of milk.

She licked her lips. Then she sucked on her fingers. There was still the tiniest hint of flavor still on them.

The doctor’s mind wandered back to her patient’s breasts. They were quite beautiful in their own right. Certainly Dr. Johnson had seen many quite less pretty. They may even have been the most perfect she had yet seen in person. She could almost even smell their heavenly aroma...

She shook her head. What had gotten into her? Thinking about a patient like that… and a woman at that! Dr. Johnson hadn’t felt any such thoughts since before med school.

Wouldn’t her husband be excited to know?

Jovanna giggled at the thought. Surely that was the cause of her current state, though. She and her husband had been rather distant lately. Being a doctor took up a lot of time. And him being a stay at home dad could burn him out quickly, too.

Well, maybe if she told him about today’s patient there would be something new to spice up the evening.

Dr. Johnson gave a salacious grin and bit her lip. Then grabbed her netbook to take back to patient’s room, checking with the nurses to see if they had grabbed the samples first.

She was still looking at it when she knocked on the door and entered the room. A sweet smell filled her nostrils as she did.

“Oh my gosh!” Tina shrieked.

The squeal prompted Dr. Johnson to look up at her patient before turning her head away. “Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry! I should have waited after I knocked.”

Tina had been milking herself. Dr. Johnson swallowed hard. The sight excited her more than it ought to. But why had she been doing that?

“Is everything alright?” she asked at last, her head still turned away.

For her sake, Tina had tried to dry herself off and was covering her breasts with her hands. “I’m sorry.” her face was flush with embarrassment. “I had only meant to fill the small container you’d given me! But, well, it was kind of like peeing just a little bit… and once the tap was running… and they started to hurt again.”

“It’s okay, we’ll figure this out.” Dr. Johnson said turning her head to see the pretty young woman holding her breasts in her hands. “Do they still hurt?”

“I… I got most of it.”

“Well, as you said, ‘once the tap is running’. That is one difficulty with your predicament, though. You will have to make sure not to milk yourself more than needed, otherwise you will increase your own production.”

“What?” Tina pulled her hands away and looked down at her own breasts. “Then what am I supposed to do?”

“Don’t worry, you can still express. You’ll just want to do it less and less. Wean yourself off of your own nipples, so to speak. Getting a pump and putting yourself on timer may end up being a good idea.”

“A pump! Are you serious!”

“Well, it would save you a lot of time instead of expressing by hand. And it is less messy. They aren’t that expensive, and it would save you from having to dry clean your nicer clothes.”

“But you haven’t got a cure? I’m just supposed to milk myself until it goes away?”

Or have someone else milk you, Jovanna thought licking her lips again. “Well, there might be something else.” She lied.

She knew she shouldn’t have. She knew it was entirely unprofessional to do so. But her patient needed hope of a cure right? And her patient wouldn’t care if the cost of such cure was letting her have another taste from the source, right?

“What is it? This can’t go on for long, doctor. I’ve got some big job interviews coming up and I know this is something that will get in the way of me getting hired.”

“Well…” Dr. Johnson said, approaching on her stool again. She could almost taste the sweet nectar again. Her mind was becoming fogged. Her thoughts of professionalism becoming drowned by a fresh milky haze.

Mmm… Milky… Surely it would taste even better from the source.

“I’m sorry to even ask this, but do you mind if I try?”

“Try? You want to milk me?”

Swallowing, Dr. Johnson felt her pulse was quicken. She knew that she was starting to breathe more heavily as well. But no one would think twice about what she was doing. After all, she was just trying to help a patient.

“Well, I was going to say ‘help you express’ but you could call it milking. I know it’s rather unorthodox, but you do want to solve your problem.” And mine, Jovanna thought.

“Alright… but they’re sensitive.” Tina said after some hesitation.

Smiling, Dr. Johnson said “I understand.” and approached her patient. She smelled so good! How could she smell this good.

Tina’s breasts felt warmer under her hands than they had before. They were also more flush because of Tina’s recent self milking. Dr. Johnson gave a few gentle squeezes around the base of Tina’s left breast then worked her way out.

Jovanna licked her lips. She’d never milked another woman before. It was only her experience with her own breasts from that she knew not clumsily attack just the nipple. But part of her wanted to…

At last, she found a where she needed to pinch, and gently squeezed. Once more several streams of milk shot out. This time, under the direction of Jovanna’s skilled fingers, they combined into one stream.

She was so close… all she had to do now was angle the stream to her own mouth.

“Oh!” Tina groaned, snapping Dr. Johnson out of stupor.

“I’m sorry did that hurt?” Jovanna asked pulling away. She turned on her chair to where she had set her netbook, as if to add notes. Then she licked her fingers away from Tina’s sight. Oh, they tasted so heavenly! If only she could get more!

“No… oh… I’m sorry!” Tina said, almost panting.

Dr. Johnson eyed her up and down. Despite feeling almost drunk by the woman’s milk, an idea pierced her addled mind. “I thought so.”

“What?” Tina asked, ashamed of what she’d let out, even in front of a doctor.

“Don’t worry, Tina. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes it can feel quite good to be… milked. In fact, I think we may have found the cause of your predicament.”

“Really?” there was excitement in Tina’s voice.

“Yes.” Jovanna answered with a smile. Her patient had bought the lie. “More important, if I’m correct, the cure to your predicament may be easier than expected.”

“Great! What do I need to do?”

“Well, first I need to confirm my suspicion. Could you stand up please?”

“Sure.” Tina said, rising. Jovanna watched her bosom sway as she stood.

“And turn around.”

Tina did as she was asked.

Dr. Johnson let loose a predatory smile. She felt like she was pulling the strings on a puppet. “Now go ahead and put your hands on the examination table and lean forward.”

Again, Tina did as she was told, though with some hesitancy. Clearly she was a self conscious girl. Why else would anyone go to the doctor’s office wearing tights bordering on yoga pants?

“Just like that, great!” Dr. Johnson said, admiring the younger woman’s posterior. One that she had somehow failed to notice until now. “Now, I’m going to milk you again. And don’t worry about being embarrassed by any sort of… arousal. It’s only natural and it’s just us girls after all.”

“Okay.”

Her permission granted, Jovanna slowly reached around her patient’s body. She was sure to lightly press her own up against it. Something she would have never done under other circumstances, but it just felt so right now.

As did having Tina’s swollen breasts in her hands. The only way this would feel any better was if… but that could wait. Jovanna felt like a spider playing with a fly as each of her hands found its way to just outside of Tina’s nipples. They were still wet.

Tina shuddered and held back a moan. But not her body. Jovanna felt the woman press into her.

Jovanna pushed back, ever so slightly. Then with both hands she squeezed.

Tina couldn’t hold back her moan as more milk spurted from her chest. Droplets reforming where they landed atop the wax paper adorning the examination table. Dr. Johnson could tell her patient’s pulse had accelerated as well as her own.

Good.

Jovanna pulled back and went to sit at her stool in front of the netbook. Facing away from Tina as she licked the milk from her fingers. “Alright, you can turn around now.”

It took a moment for Tina to gather herself. “Well, what is it doctor?”

“I’m not sure, yet. I just have to perform one more test.” Jovanna said turning around to face the younger woman again, her small snack finished.

“Okay, what do I need to do?”

“If you could go ahead and take off your pants.”

“What? I don’t understand…”

“Nothing to be afraid of, I just need to check on something.”

“I…”

“Do you want to be cured or not?”

Finally, Tina relented. Dr. Johnson turned back to her notebook for a moment as her patient finished undressing. She knew what she was doing was entirely unethical. But at this point, she no longer cared.

A pair of dark purple panties revealed themselves. Darker in one part than the rest.

“Just as I suspected.”

“What?”

“I believe your current situation is the resulting from your lack of romantic engagement. Specifically that sexual excitement is inversely proportional to the amount you are lactating.”

“Huh?”

Jovanna smiled. She knew what she was saying was utter nonsense. The opposite of the truth, in fact. But Tina didn’t know that. And she didn’t need to know either. All Tina had to do was believe her. “When was the last time you had an orgasm, Tina?”

“I… um… well I told you the last time I had sex was over a year ago.”

“That’s not what I asked. When was the last time you had an orgasm?”

Tina looked down. Her eyes on the wet spot of her own panties.

“I see.” Jovanna said, the perverted part of her mind fist pumping. “And before today, when was your last orgasm?”

“I… uh, I don’t think I’ve ever had one before today.” Tina was blushing dark red.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of. And don’t worry, having an orgasm at a woman’s touch doesn’t make you a lesbian.” Jovanna laughed. “And giving you one doesn’t make me a lesbian either. It’s good news actually.”

Hope glittered in her eyes as Tina looked up. “It is?”

“Yes. I believe your lactation was induced because of your recent lack of sexual excitement. And I was able to give you a treatment just now with minimal stimulation. That means that I won’t have to refer you to a wet nurse. I’ll be able to cure you myself.”

“Wait… you’re going to cure me with orgasms?” Tina didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

“You may have heard some say that laughter is the best medicine. Well, it’s nothing compared to a good healthy orgasm.”

“Seriously?”

“Of course! Enough orgasms, and we’ll have your lactation stopped in no time! Lean back please.”

“I don’t think that…”

“Lean back. Doctors orders!” Jovanna said with more authority as she slipped on a latex glove. She knew Tina wasn’t allergic. “And remove your panties. It will be more comfortable for you that way.”

Tina relented. She would do almost anything to have her breasts go back to normal. Even submit to this. Though, as treatments went, she could think of worse things. Still, if she weren’t so recently sex addled, it would have been unlikely that she would have agreed with so little persuasion.

A small tuft of dark hair exposed itself as Tina slipped off her panties.

As she leaned back, Jovanna could smell her scent in the air. Heavier and more pungent than that of her breasts or milk. But still as sweet.

It hadn’t been part of her impromptu plan to taste that nectar. But if it were anywhere as nice as… No. One step at a time, Dr. Johnson chided herself as she approached her patient.

Gently, Dr. Johnson put her gloved left hand atop Tina’s pubic mons. She felt just a bit of wetness through her glove as she pressed on it, only slightly going into the fold.

Tina shifted at the touch, but didn’t resist. Not even when Dr. Johnson leaned in toward her left breast and began to suck at her nipple.

The glorious taste of the young woman’s milk filled Jovanna. Success! And no sooner had she begun her nursing than she felt Tina trembling under her left hand.

“Ahhh!” Tina cried out. “Oh god!”

Though she didn’t want to move, Jovanna let the nipple go in hopes of maintaining her ruse just a little while longer. “Excellent! Now, just three more of those and we’ll be done for the day!”