The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the direct sequel to Dual Shiver. I strongly recommend reading it first otherwise you might not get everything in this story.

Dual Shudder

Professor Zarina Debrojev shook her head as she watched Mary-Jane leave her office. It was two days after Halloween and the party that most attendants couldn’t remember a thing of. They all swore that it had been the best party ever though. The ripples from it were still reverberating through the campus. The professor had gotten several complaints about inattentive students. Some of the girls at the sorority looked a little disoriented. Or no, that wasn’t really the right word. Spaced-out didn’t fit either. She knew the right word, she just wasn’t comfortable thinking it. Thinking of the girls under her care as aroused...

In any case, it was obvious to the Board that she had failed in keeping her end of the deal. Professor Debrojev got a rent-free place to live right here on campus and in exchange she just had to maintain a modicum of discipline at Phi Beta Pi as well as act as a councilor for the girls if they needed it. The arrangements suited her fine. She taught psychology after all and work kept her from finding Mister Right at the moment anyway.

She was less enamored with the Board’s displeasure. She hadn’t been at Phi Beta Pi on Halloween because she had been attending a party for the faculty. Not to mention that there wasn’t any evidence something illegal had taken place, just mass memory loss.

Mary-Jane’s complaint was a new one. The bottle-blond girl had told her she had been kept awake for quite a while by the noises in the dorm room next to hers. Noises made by Sarah as she was... copulating with another girl. Debrojev mentally shuddered in revulsion.

It wasn’t that she thought any less of a woman that chose to participate in such activities. It was just that her own preferences lied firmly elsewhere. Even in her own college years, which wasn’t that long ago as she was only 37, she never felt the need to experiment sexually.

‘Speak of the devil,’ Professor Debrojev mused as another girl walked in and closed the door behind her. “Hello Miss Bronski,” she greeted Sarah. While she did use their first names in the privacy of her mind, she thought it best to reserve some distance to her charges by addressing them with their last name. “I must say this is convenient. I wanted to speak to you about something that had just been brought to my attention.”

“And I wanted to talk to you about something too, mind if I go first?” She added that part as she took her seat. Her posture was inviting too and Professor Debrojev couldn’t help but take a moment to compare the Sarah before her with the one from before Halloween.

In appearance the divergence was subtle. The girl still had that pale complexion and hair as black as Debrojev’s. But where her hair ran the length of her back, Sarah’s was in a pageboy cut. Her clothes had undergone a slight change and were showing off more skin. Her feet and calves now seemed to be perpetually encased in knee-length leather boots.

In attitude the difference was marked. Sarah had never been a mouse, but now she was simply exuding confidence. She sat on that chair as if it were a throne and she made Professor Debrojev feel a little overdressed in her pantsuit. Before she knew it the professor was nodding her assent.

“Great,” Sarah beamed. “I wanted to ask your permission to use the basement for some meetings. Not the whole basement of course, but it isn’t in use right now and after a little cleanup there should be more than enough room.”

That was true, the basement had been subdivided into a number of rooms twenty years ago. The professor couldn’t recall the motivation behind it but all they had been used for since was storage. “What kind of meetings?”

“Oh well, you know how I am into that occult stuff. Most of it is just hocus pocus but not all of it. I have learned meditation as well as exercises to calm the mind, improve memory and a few other things. During the party I got to talk about it and some of the girls are interested. I thought about holding the meetings in my room but its too small and we do need some peace and quiet for it.”

Debrojev frowned a little now. “I see. Just how much interest is there?”

Apparently sensing she hadn’t convinced the professor yet, Sarah turned up the enthusiasm and leaned forward. “I got Erika, Romy and the Sun twins committed to helping me clean up.” To her embarrassment, Professor Debrojev found her eyes glued to that valley framed by two pale mounds. “Once I got a place to hold the meetings, attendance should go up.” It wasn’t those breasts that had caught her eyes. She could have sworn she had seen something glow blue there.

Her ears managed to catch most of what Sarah was saying but her mind latched onto one of the names. “The Sun twins?” Those two had acted differently too. Before Halloween the twins each strove to have their own identity, to be their own person. But when she had seen them yesterday they had dressed exactly alike and they had been a little clingy.

Sarah nodded. “Yeah, Mai and Angela were really interested. And even if everybody looses interest, the cleared space could be used for other activities.”

“Ah,” something squirmed inside Debrojev as Sarah said that last word. “Well, if you only want permission I’ll allow it. But I like to sit in on one of those meetings.”

“You are welcome anytime, professor.” Sarah got up and moved to the door. ”Cum when you feel like it.”

The professor blinked, not believing her ears. Or the way that word caressed her, oozing down her spine like heated honey. “I beg your pardon?”

Sarah had already opened the door but turned around at hearing the professor’s tone. She had a puzzled look on her face. “I just meant that you don’t need an appointment to sit in. You can come when it’s convenient.”

“Oh, I just thought...” Debrojev shook her head. “Never mind and I will keep that in mind.” With that, Sarah walked out. The click of the door closing loosened a weight she hadn’t even known was there until then. ‘I don’t know why I felt that way, it’s only Sarah and the conversation...’ She felt like palming her face, she had completely forgotten Mary-Jane’s complaint.

‘I should go out there and catch up with Sarah,’ she thought. ‘But she’s going to be busy, it is a mess down there. And Sarah is right that it would be beneficial to have some more space.’ In the end, the professor went back to drawing up her lesson plan for tomorrow.

* * *

‘Sarah moves fast,’ Debrojev mused. Last night, as she was on her way to her residence, she had encountered the girls Sarah had managed to rope in to help. They were streaked with dust and obviously tired but every one of them was smiling. And now she was looking at a blue leaflet that started with MIND & BODY EXPLORATION in bold letters.

The title was a little odd, but beneath it was basically the same pitch that had won over the professor. She had seen it lying around on a coffee table in the main hall and picked it up so she could read it in her office. ‘Paper feels a little odd, grainy,’ she noted.

A wiff of something caught her nose. Bringing the paper closer she breathed in, catching more of the scent. ‘Perfuming the leaflets?’ Oh, she knew all about how certain scents were supposed to get people in the mood to buy and such. But that was the thing, she couldn’t even place what exactly she was smelling.

Reclining in her chair she tried to determine what her nose was telling her. At first it smelled like vanilla but it left a spicy feeling once it was in her lungs. Holding the paper close she took another lungful. Muscles in her stomach tightened as her mind began to...

A knock on the door interrupted her. “Come in,” she called as she sat upright. Her breathing had picked up and adrenaline was coursing through her system. Seeing Sarah’s penetrating blue eyes measure her, Zarina felt caught. She just didn’t know doing what.

“Can I help you, Miss Bronski?” Like yesterday, Sarah was wearing a dress that clung to her curves. Today, however, there were two additional hard points beckoning for attention. ‘She’s not wearing a bra,’ Debrojev concluded.

Sarah took a seat on the far corner of the desk, giving the professor a good view of her profile. “Just wanted to let you know that the first meeting is going to be held today, at eight o’clock.”

“Thank you, but I am going to be busy today. I’ll see if I have time next week.” To her own growing mortification, Zarina still hadn’t lifted her eyes up.

“Oh, you don’t have to wait that long. I am going to be holding them daily, the response was that good. A lot of the girls have said they will be cumming.”

That made her eyes shoot up but she decided she must have been hearing wrong, again. That last word had been spoken in such a different voice. “That’s great, but there was something I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. Mary-Jane came by complaining about the noise you and someone else were making. I am not going to tell you what you can and cannot do, but you do need to be considerate about others.”

Sarah didn’t even blush, she just angled her head in thought. “Strange, I spoke to her this morning but she didn’t say anything about it then. But she’s coming to the meeting so I can pleasure her there.”

“Ehm,” Sarah did not just say what she thought she had said. She knew that because she had seen Sarah’s lips move and they hadn’t matched the word Zarina had heard. What was even stranger was how the word had seemed to resound through her, warming her. “I didn’t catch that last part right. You said something about, ah, seeing Mary-Jane at the meeting?”

Sarah nodded, “Yeah, I’ll apologize to her there. Well, if that’s all I need to go now. Bye, professor.”

Once again, Sarah took the weight of her presence with her leaving Professor Debrojev feeling less. Of what, she still could not say. She did become aware of an uncomfortable feeling in her pants. A glance at the door to make sure it was closed and she surreptitiously unzipped to slip a hand into her pants.

‘I really shouldn’t do this, not here.’ Further admonishments were stopped by the dampness her hand encountered. ‘Oh my, how did that happen?’ Instead of retrieving her hand, it went exploring. ‘I should stop.’ Zarina closed her eyes as a finger slid between her folds.

‘Someone can cum at any time.’ The errant thought sparked something in her. Her body shuddered as she almost came. Resigned to the fact that she wasn’t going to stop this, she set about finishing herself off as quickly as possible. Circling her palm against her clitoris she started imagining her most favorite fantasy.

It wasn’t much actually. Just a faceless guy with a nicely defined body kissing her as he lovingly pumped into her. She was under him, resting on her comfortable bed in a dimly lit room. And he just kept his pace, minute after minute. Zarina rolled her hips in an effort to get some more stimulation, trying to stoke the fires of her arousal higher.

But they kept burning at the same intensity, kept her mind simmering in pleasure. That last thought made her think of Sarah and the weird hallucination she’d had. For a moment her dream-lover was replaced with the image of a sweaty Sarah grinding her pussy against Zarina’s. A moan escaped her as her arousal flared up.

‘Nooo,’ she mentally shouted. Wrenching her thoughts away from the girl by force she felt her orgasm slip away at the same time. Zarina wanted to give up now, but her fingers didn’t let up. Desperation began to creep into the professor’s thoughts. With a shudder she let her thoughts linger on Sarah again.

This time Sarah was sitting on the bed resting her arms behind her. Everything beyond the bed was dark while Sarah was perfectly illuminated. Her legs were spread as to better display her bald pussy. Zarina was prostrate before her and was just about to take her first lick. When her tongue touched that overheated flesh, the world stopped.

She arched her back as the image was burned into her brain. Exhausted she plopped back into her chair, only noticing she was cleaning her fingers with her tongue when she could find nothing more to taste.

* * *

“Oh, God yes! Lick me Erika, just a little higher! Almost there, almost there!” Despite the pillow Mary-Jane could still here it, the sounds of two women having sex. It simply wasn’t enough to muffle all of the sounds but it did prevent her from hearing the door opening and closing again. And it hid the sound of someone approaching the bed on the soft carpet.

“You’ve been telling tales, Mary-Jane.” The sound of Sarah’s voice did break through and Mary-Jane threw her pillow to the side. Erika only reaction was to slow down her licking and Mary-Jane was grateful for that. It was already so hard to keep her eyes open. Sarah clarified, “your complaint to Professor Debrojev.”

Mary-Jane bit her lip in thought. “I’m sorry Mistress, I didn’t know. You hadn’t, unnnhh, explained things to me then.” She gripped the sheets in an effort to stave of her climax. Thankfully, it was easier when Mistress didn’t use her voice. The voice that had whispered hot truths into her ear last night.

“I know and it was actually a good thing. Now, every time our dear professor thinks of me she can’t help but think of that. Tell me, how explicit were you?” Sarah leered.

“I was embarrassed then, so I gave her the bare facts.” Luckily she knew better now. Knew she should revel in it. Mary-Jane cooed as Erika diverted her attention to her rosebud for a moment.

Mary-Jane’s eyes widened when Mistress hummed with her truth-voice, she felt her erogenous zones vibrate in sympathy, and took off her dress. This revealed the small blue markings on her alabaster skin. A band of them crawled its way around the underside of each breast meeting in the middle. From there they trickled down only to part again at the navel. After that the tiny tattoos came together again for a brief stretch before enveloping her bald pussy. Mary-Jane only had one of them so far and she shuddered to imagine how so many would feel.

Crawling behind the still busy Erika, Sarah spoke with both her voices. “I think the professor would benefit from a detailed explanation as to why you found it so embarrassing. Pour those images into her mind until it is filled,” she punctuated the word by entering Erika. If Sarah said anything else, Mary-Jane wouldn’t know. Because at the same time her own mark activated, letting her feel in exquisite detail what Erika was experiencing. Her eyes rolled up as a second mark imprinted itself on her tailbone.

* * *

Images of Erika’s and Sarah’s entwined bodies tumbled through Zarina’s mind as she hastened to her office. Interspersed were snippets of Mary-Jane’s breathy voice describing her own growing arousal at hearing their sex-marathon.

‘I should have stopped her,’ she told herself for the umpteenth time. Instead she had just stood there, her own nipples digging into her bra as her mind conjured the appropriate images to accompany Mary-Jane’s far too detailed explanation. ‘Just to tell me she had complained out of embarrassment rather than genuine irritation. At least Sarah worked it out with her, that’s something.’

She had managed to get through Mary-Jane’s description of her first masturbation session but when the girl had the gall to begin about her second, Zarina had cut her off. She snorted, ‘fled is a better word.’ She passed Susanne going the other way. The leggy brunette was wearing a shirt that strained to contain her modest chest and short shorts. ‘And is it my imagination or are more and more people here looking sexy, I mean wearing sexy things.’ It was November and cold outside but you wouldn’t guess from what people were wearing in the sorority.

The professor had almost reached her office when she caught something out of the corner of her eye down the hall on her right. The idle curiosity of what was there turned into shock as her mind absorbed the sight.

It was Romy, wearing a backless top and a mini-skirt, standing very close to Julia who was leaning against the wall next to the door of her room. Julia was at least dressed for the season with her jeans and sweater. She was holding one of Sarah’s leaflets so close it obscured her face.

Professor Debrojev did get a good look at what Romy was doing. Her face was almost buried in Julia’s hair as she seemed to be whispering something to the brunette. Her hand was rubbing Julia’s tummy while her lower leg did something similar between Julia’s legs. And then that hand strayed up, gently squeezing a breast through the layers of fabric.

The soft yelp from Julia carried far enough for Zarina to hear it but instead of fighting the grabby girl off Julia pressed into the hand. Her now limp arm still clutched the blue leaflet. Her half-lidded eyes took no notice of their audience and Romy’s face was now buried in Julia’s neck. The professor watched stunned as Romy herded the other girl into her dorm.

Wasting no time Zarina bolted for her office, slamming the door closed behind her by leaning against it. Still picturing Julia’s face she shoved her hand into her pants not bothering to open them first. She wormed the hand into her now weeping pussy and began to drive two fingers in and out.

The position didn’t offer her digits much room but she was so primed that the first touch was enough to bring Zarina to her knees. Rocking her hips she envisioned what those two were doing now. Her body shook as the short and sharp climax overtook her.

This time, Zarina did notice she was cleaning her fingers but the taste was too alluring for her to stop. In fact, it wasn’t until she was sitting in her chair, still sucking her index finger, that the sexual haze began to dissolve.

‘What the hell am I doing?’ she wondered. ‘I need to get a grip on this before I suck cum,’ her pussy twitched approvingly but her embarrassment settled it down. ‘Before I succumb to this sexual hysteria that is going on around me,’ she corrected. Professor Debrojev nodded to herself, hysteria was the right word for it.

‘But you are better than that, smarter than that,’ she berated herself. ‘You are an adult in full control of her faculties, time to act like it.’ And she could start with figuring out what the cause was and do something about it.

The Halloween party was a good candidate, something had happened during it after all. Only problem was that the current problem should be more widespread than just Phi Beta Pi, something she had heard nothing about.

She responded to the knock on the door with an automatic, “Cum in!” This time she didn’t even notice her pussy flutter. She did note the warm glow that began to trickle from her sex. Seeing a smiling Sarah enter did nothing to dampen it. “Sarah! I mean Miss Bronski, what can I do for you?”

“Hello, Zarina.” She took a seat on the corner of the desk, on the professor’s side of it too. A shudder shot through her at the way the girl had said her name. She knew she should correct Sarah, tell her to keep things formal. But Zarina, another pussyflutter made her breathing hitch, was her name. The professor couldn’t help check if the girl was going bra-less again and was dismayed to find how pleased she was that Sarah was.

“And I came by to invite you to tonight’s meeting, I trust you’ll comply.” Zarina felt that last word ooze into her, relaxing muscles she hadn’t even known were tense. “I am certain you will lick us,” the pale girl purred.

“Hmmm,” Professor Zarina replied. She was sure that wasn’t exactly what Sarah had said but she didn’t have the energy to ask for clarification. ‘And she makes licking all those lovely ladies sounds sooo good.’ So she just sighed and complied. Even her squirming had become languid. Slowly her eyes traveled over Sarah’s form until they met her eyes.

Suddenly a blue flash blinded her and she had to blink away spots. Sarah was no longer sitting on the corner but was sitting right in front of Zarina. Her slick boots were planted on the armrests and her thin dress was hiked up to give the professor an unimpeded view of Sarah’s bald pussy.

The sweet scent of vanilla was filling her head, it smelled just like the leaflet. Sarah’s clit was engorged and Zarina swore she could see it pulsing in time with her own heartbeat. Beckoning her closer, begging for attention. And then that vanilla flavor was on her tongue, coating her lips.

One slim hand was cradling her head guiding her head to where she needed to go. A honeyed voice was whispering pointers in such graphic detail that Zarina swore she could feel a tongue following those instructions on her own overheated quim.

Zarina shot up as the door closed with a thud. Disoriented and flustered she wondered where Sarah had gone for a moment. Then reality set in and she had other concerns. Had that happened or not? Had she really eaten out one of her own students? Her mouth wasn’t filled with that delectable taste anymore, but she could still smell vanilla.

* * *

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she opened the door to the basement. Professor Zarina was now sure that Sarah had something to do with what was happening. ‘I can’t believe it took me this long to see it,’ she berated herself.

‘At least I had an excuse for this afternoon,’ she thought with a blush. She was sure she had done some work but most of it was a blur as Sarah’s naked body kept popping into her head. Sarah sitting on the desk, Sarah lying on it. And always with Zarina between her legs happily lapping up her arousal. It invariably ended once the professor gave in and just frigged off. But peace lasted only for a little while.

So now she was going down there and see what those meetings Sarah was holding were all about. Getting there fifteen minutes after it had started should give her the opportunity to catch them in the act.

Sure, Sarah had asked her to attend but by now she must have been convinced that Zarina wasn’t coming after all. Another part of her wasn’t so sure. Sarah had told her to come and knew Zarina would comply.

She swayed for a moment as a rush of arousal stroked her spine. That was the other source of worry for Zarina. How good it felt to just do what Sarah wanted, what she expected, what would please her.

As she came down the stairs Sarah’s trademark smell began to permeate the air. The basement itself looked more or less like upstairs with corridors and rooms except that the floor was made of stone. Right in front of her down a short hallway was a door that was slightly ajar with light and sound spilling out of the gap.

There was nothing remarkable about the light but the sound was a different story. The voices were too faint to hear what they were saying, but Zarina recognized the timbre. Those voices belonged to women who were bathing in lust and arousal, pleasuring and being pleasured.

Even though she now had a pretty good idea of what was going on in there, she kept going. And the closer she got to the door, the clearer it became that very few words were being said. A new voice joined the choir, one she recognized from her hallucinations.

All of that should have let her caution prevail, made her turn back and confront Sarah in daylight in her own office instead of here, in Sarah’s domain. Instead, Zarina opened the door and gazed inside barely managing to come to a standstill in the doorframe.

Rugs covered the floor and besides a few tables most of the furniture consisted of cushions. The light didn’t come from lightbulbs but a number of candles. The last decoration were her students, all naked and sweaty, arranged in a half circle of tangled limbs. All of them had this blue glowing mark on their lower body. Each one of them had their mouths and hands occupied but all spared a moment now and then to witness the main event in the middle.

That main event was centered on Julia who was on her back on an ottoman with her arms and legs secured to it. The ottoman was covered in a strange blue substance that looked very soft but obviously wasn’t because Julia’s restraints were made of the same material. Julia was as naked as everybody else but seemed unmarked.

Crouched beside her was Sarah who most definitely wasn’t unmarked. Lines of blue squiggles were crawling along her skin like snakes, undulating like the girls before her. Releasing one of Julia’s nubs she began to speak with two voices. One was Sarah’s, the other was from her hallucinations. It was thick with lust and rife of promises. “You’re almost there, almost ready to give yourself to Optabido. Romy did a very good job on you.” At the praise, Romy moaned that it was her pleasure.

“And now you have no desire to fight us anymore, to fight your own desires.” She trailed Julia’s slit with a nail, lightly scraping over her button. It must have been painful because the girl hissed, but at the same time her body was straining to get closer to that finger. And she began to emit a yipping sound.

Sarah’s smile was both satisfied and predatory. “Because you know we are the way to get everything you have fantasized about. That and much, much more,” she punctuated those words with a twist of Julia’s clit and Zarina couldn’t help but flinch. That had to hurt a lot but apparently Julia liked that because she lit off. Her body arching off the ottoman she gave a cry that went on and on as a blue mark burned itself just above the abused bundle of nerves.

Eventually the brunette collapsed still murmuring nonsensical sounds as Sarah caressed her. She kept that up even as she turned her head to Zarina, locking eyes with her. “And here is the next addition to our flock, right on time. Why don’t you co...” The rest was cut off by the bang of the door closing.

Zarina wasted no time and ran off, up the stairs closing the door there with equal amount of force. But even that didn’t feel enough, she needed an even greater distance between them. She had to go somewhere safe, get help. The professor began to run again even though she hadn’t yet figured out what her destination was. But her feet did know and led her straight to her office.

Her eyes lit up as a plan began to form. A frantic, half-formed plan but it was a start. She could call help with her cellphone that was still lying there, lock the door so that Sarah couldn’t come in.

She almost crashed through the door in her hurry to get in. Her key was already in the lock when she closed it behind her. The click of the lock sent waves of relief through her and she rested her head against the wood as she caught her breath.

Zarina turned around to get her cell but froze at the sight of someone sitting in her chair. Sarah was still naked and looked faintly bemused. “If you wanted a more private ceremony all you had to do was ask.” Zarina couldn’t respond, her mind was still skittering to grasp the how.

“But our little game has ended.” She pointed at the floor before her, “kneel there.” Her legs had felt a little rubbery after that run, but now they felt positively weak. She could barely keep her legs still, prevent them from carrying her to the spot Sarah had indicated. She didn’t even have the energy to spare to shake her head in denial.

All that resistance melted away in a gooey wave of arousal at Sarah’s next word. ”Comply.” The world wavered and tilted until it settled back down as Sarah rose up above her. It actually took her a moment figure out that it was Zarina who had descended. She was on her knees, right where Sarah had wanted her.

“Sarah, what’s going on?” Zarina didn’t think pleading would help here. But if she kept Sarah talking she had time and maybe even get a clue or two about how she was doing this. And that was the first step towards breaking this hold. ‘Could it be hypnosis,’ the professor wondered. ‘No, when did she have the time for it? And I would have recognized any attempts to do something like that. Those leaflets maybe?’

The pale girl observed her for a moment. “Well, we don’t see why not. We don’t get a lot of chances to gloat. But first, we want you to loose the clothes so you can pleasure yourself.” Her mouth already opened in protest she was stalled by the last part. As her fingers unbuttoned her jacket she remembered this was about buying time. She carefully avoided thinking about her anticipation to diddle herself.

The undressing was harder because she couldn’t stop kneeling but not impossible and it wasn’t long until she let out a contended sigh as the first finger slipped between her wet folds. Her other hand cupped her breast, gently massaging it. A heady fog began to cloud her thinking but she mustered her thoughts and focussed on Sarah’s words. Zarina hoped that concentrating on the search for clues in the girl’s explanation would keep her safe.

“Now as you probably guessed, something did happen at the Halloween party. You see, I used one of my books to paint some of the decorations. One of those was the summoning circle for Optabido, which is me. To make a long story short, I was summoned inadvertently by me. As a demon of Lust and Desire, you can imagine my contribution to that party.” Zarina nodded and hummed, she most certainly could. “But the summoning didn’t go quite right so now we’re stuck like this, our very essences joined together.”

She studied her own hands for a bit, then continued. “I realized that the moment I arrived so I set about to stake my claim, mark my territory.” She smiled again. “And gather acolytes that can feed me with what I need. We are still figuring out what exactly the consequences were and that is where you come in.”

The professor blinked. Narrowing her eyes she mustered wits to ask the question she knew would deliver the information she needed. “Me?” She cursed herself for letting herself slip, her thoughts stuttered as a second finger slid inside.

Sarah nodded. “We had to have you anyway since it was only a matter of time before you noticed what was going on. So we decided to use you to test just how strong Optabido’s voice could be. Normally its effect isn’t this dramatic, but by storing it and then releasing it in short bursts its power is multiplied. You are the proof of that. We only had a few short conversations with you, but a few well placed words had the same effect as listening to our voice for hours.”

‘This can’t be real, it just can’t be. Magic doesn’t work so she has to be tricking me.’ Only problem was, Zarina couldn’t figure out what the trick was.

“Still skeptical we see, we’ll have to do something about.” Uncrossing her legs she shimmied to the edge of her seat. “Lick us, Zarina.” It was only Sarah’s voice, it was just her ordering Zarina. But every word touched something inside of her, placed a hook in her that was now pulling her to Sarah.

It wasn’t easy to crawl the small distance with a hand still buried in her pussy but she couldn’t stop. The professor dived in without delay licking up the copious fluids. The taste was exactly like in her daydream which made her wonder if it truly was a dream.

From above, Sarah’s praise reached her. “Ooooh, hmmm, you have such a good tongue. Right there, a little deeper. Ungh!” The blue markings on her flawless skin began to flash in time with Zarina’s licks further mesmerizing the professor. Her universe began to shrink and shrivel as first her sense of time fell away and then where she was. She forgot about the university, her friends, her responsibility to her students, her job and even her family. The office became indistinct, just a room that held no meaning for her. There was only the goddess before her and Zarina herself. Pleasuring and feeling pleasure like a metronome, steady and constant.

Blue pools of burning Lust and Pleasure met her own. “Are you ready to worship us now? Will you give yourself to us, professor?” The words at first held no meaning to Zarina. She was unsure even if she was being addressed. But as she sucked on Sarah’s clit, and how she knew who the person before her was she didn’t know, something rose up from the depths of her inner self. A single word that she didn’t understand either but it was the answer Sarah was looking for. “No,” Zarina said during her switch from sucking back to licking.

But Zarina did keep eye contact, curious if the answer pleased Sarah. But it didn’t, it surprised her. Sarah blinked, then a smile slowly appeared. “Still fighting it? Oh, your resistance is delicious.” And with that she pulled Zarina up to give her a scorching kiss. Her mind blanked as her body responded, returning the kiss with equal force.

The professor swayed after she was released. Her orders momentarily forgotten, even her fingers were still, she just gazed at the goddess on her throne. “Delicious,” Sarah repeated, “but your surrender will be even sweeter. Time for one final experiment.” Enough of her self had returned now that Zarina could faintly feel dread at hearing that.

Breathing in deeply, Sarah let out a cry with that strange second voice of hers. Its high pitch should have been painful, but it was the exact opposite. It hummed through her body making it reverberate in sympathetic vibration. Her limp hand slipped out of her pussy and uncovered her sensitive sex. Being exposed to the full blast of that sound her clit began to buzz and Zarina gave a small cry. Throwing her head back she slightly arched her back as if she was showering in the sound.

And it wasn’t just her body that thrummed with pleasure, her mind was vibrating too. It had been just a few places first but from there it had spread out. Faster and faster it went, putting her mind under more and more stress as Zarina shook. There was no way that Sarah could keep this up for long, but the sound had picked her up and sped her mind up inexorably to that climax that had been long overdue.

A small part of her, however, instinctually recognized danger and was trying to turn the tide. When suddenly everything became silent and clear, Zarina thought she had won. For one single moment, she remembered everything that had dissolved in the spicy sweetness of Sarah’s sex.

And then like a crystal her psyche snapped in a million pieces. Every piece was a shard of her self, a memory or facet of her personality that together made up Zarina Debrojev. Her eyes looked into infinity as her body sagged, there was nothing there anymore to give it guidance.

The shards of her mind were not drifting in a void, they were suspended in a thick blue sea of pleasure. It currents stroking those powerless fragments as if to sooth them into complacency. A sea so fast and deep her mind could not comprehend it or contain it. Her body shuddered in orgasm as it attempted to interpret what that fragmented mind told it. And it kept shuddering and moaning unintelligibly.

Meanwhile inside Zarina’s mind those fragments tried to reassemble themselves. Her willpower feebly tried to connect to her resistance, her fear, her anger, anything. Her pleasure bubbled and frothed as it mixed with the sea until they became the same. And as that sea of pleasure became Zarina’s, the strokes became achingly familiar caresses and one by one the pieces began to let go. They simply drifted and let the currents do as they wished.

A voice now intruded into that domain. Some pieces recognized it but had no way to tell the rest. The words it carried swam effortlessly through the viscous pleasure, latching on to the various shards and connecting them together. Some parts still resisted because it simply was in their nature to do so but most just complied.

As memory returned Zarina realized that this was not how her mind had looked like before. It had been different, but she now knew that this was better. She knew because one of her psyche’s new facets had crooned this configuration’s superiority to her.

After an indeterminable amount of time, the blue sea gave way to a blue haze that quickly dissolved into nothingness. Zarina found herself sprawled on the floor of her office, her body weak and sticky. Lifting her head up she was faced with Sarah who was lazily tracing figures on her stomach while keeping an eye on the professor.

She was surprised to see daylight coming through the window, she hadn’t thought she had been out of it for that long. “How long have I been out?”

“Not as long as you think. You never really left the office, nor did we.”

Zarina blinked at that revelation. “Oh... Why am I so calm? Why am I not trying to cover myself up?”

Sarah gave the professor a wicked smile. “Why indeed. Lets see if we can’t dig up the answers,” she drawled. Then she fired off a question “Who are we?”

Without thought the words tumbled out of her mouth even as she came to attention by trusting out her chest and parting her knees. Her hands she folded behind her back. “Sarah Optabido, my owner.” Zarina frowned at the answer but couldn’t tell how it was wrong. It was true after all.

“Good,” Sarah cooed and the professor preened at the praise. “Now, what are your duties.”

Again the answer entered her mind and left her mouth at the same time. “My duties are to help you, to serve you and worship you. To prevent anybody from discovering the truth until you reveal it to them.”

Nodding to herself Sarah’s next words gladdened Zarina. “Excellent, a successful experiment I’d say. Listen carefully my new acolyte. There are still a few here at the sorority who haven’t attended a meeting. It will be your task to seduce them into attending.”

A giddy Zarina nodded enthusiastically. She knew exactly who Sarah meant and already plans began to form. She knew the girls, knew how they thought. It wouldn’t be too difficult to use their trust in the professor against them. She gave a mental shudder at the thought that just this morning, she wouldn’t have been willing to betray them to Optabido. Or enjoy all the pleasure those grateful girls could provide her afterwards.

THE END