The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story should not be posted elsewhere without my permission.

This is the third and final part of the ‘Dual’ series. I recommend you read Dual Shiver and its sequel Dual Shudder before reading this one or you’ll miss a lot of the story. I also should make a note of the story that gave me the inspiration I needed to actually write this story. Tabico’s Blue steered me into the right direction. It’s also a very hot story. Finally, I want to thank my new editor JHB for a thorough job making this story better. But enough of that, on with the story!

Dual Thrill

Chastity Dejager took another casual look at the watch on the inside of her wrist. With her combat boots, faded jeans and leather jacket, she looked like a tough girl just sauntering to no place in particular. That was, at least, the image she was shooting for. In reality, she was starting to get just a little excited as the Wiedmann-compass stubbornly pointed towards the same building, the Phi Beta Pi sorority.

When her little sister had called about something going on at her campus, the family had been pretty sure it was a false alarm. Hope was still new to the family-business and had to learn that, most of the time, demons were not the explanation.

Which was why Chastity was sent to check it out. She was 26, so she would blend in better and, as the youngest hunter, she also got stuck with most of the false alarms. The hope was that it would help settle her down and get her out of that stereotypical get-up that was hardly fitting for a young lady.

‘But not this time,’ she mused with a smile. ‘Oh sure, it’s not like this is the fifth invasion of the Ancient Ones. Probably just some stupid dare that got out of hand or some twit that thinks she’s a witch. Stupid people do that

sort of stuff on Halloween.’

A sigh escaped her lips. She was all too aware of that because she had been along on a few of those. ‘Ha! A few, more like all of them. And they didn’t even trust me to actually participate, I was just backup!’ A smile appeared again.

‘But not this time,’ Chastity vowed. ‘I finally have the opportunity to show I can handle myself. Taking care of a Pandemon or some mischief spirit all by myself should do that nicely.’ And of course that was what those ignorant girls had called up. If it had been anything actually dangerous there would have been signs. Demons weren’t exactly known for their moderation after all.

The demon-hunter gave the building another look. She would come back tonight when everybody was asleep. She knew how to open locked doors even if you didn’t have the, ah, key. And that way she wouldn’t get interrupted as she hunted the thing down and banished its ass back to the Nether.

Chastity took a step back and was about to turn around to go back to her van when she collided with someone. She managed to keep her balance. The other person wasn’t so lucky and began to fall when her arms shot out and grasped Chastity’s sleeves.

A yelp and a squeal mingled as they tumbled down together ending in a grunt from the person now lying underneath Chastity. Dazed, the demon hunter lay there for a moment before she lifted herself up to see who had managed to take her down.

It turned out to be a pale girl, her face framed by black hair that made her blue eyes stand out even more than they would on their own. She was wearing a coat against the cold but for all that and the fall the woman seemed very much unfazed. ‘In control.’ Chastity wondered why she used those words.

One of the woman’s hands—and Chastity only realized now that the woman was actually younger than she—was resting on the leather strap of the Wiedmann-compass. Her eyes darted to the device, but she kept herself from checking it for damage right that instant, remembering the strict imperative her family gave her to keep it’s very existence hidden.

“Could you get off,” the woman said.

Chastity frowned. “Uhm, what?” The woman’s voice had changed midway through that sentence, like she was talking with two voices. “You don’t sound good. Here, let me get off of you so you can breath properly. And get off the cold ground.”

The woman blinked but didn’t hesitate for more than a moment when a hand was offered to help her get up. “Thank you. And sorry for pulling you down with me. I’m Sarah by the way.”

And there it was again. “Nice to meet you Sarah, my name is Chastity. As for saying sorry, you wouldn’t have fallen if I had watched where I was going. So it should really be me apologizing to you. Especially with how your voice keeps going hoarse.”

A puzzled little smile appeared on Sarah’s face. “Oh, that? You didn’t cause it. I’ve been nursing it for a while, so don’t worry about it. But standing around out here in the cold isn’t helping our health, so why don’t you come in. I’m sure I can find something warm to pour down your throat.” Sarah’s expression grew impish with that last comment.

This made the hunter slightly uncomfortable. The words seemed to be laced with some hidden meaning, but she couldn’t point at a single thing to back that piece of intuition up. “Come in where?”

Sarah waved her hand at the Phi Beta Pi building. “There, of course. I saw you looking at it so I was guessing you were looking for a way in. It can be a maze inside so I would be happy to guide you.”

Once more that odd echo, like a second voice, entered Sarah’s speech. It probably was nothing, just a cold or something. ‘Remember Cas, nine times out of ten, the mundane explains everything.’ Uncle Willbur had stamped that rule into her head and she hadn’t been disappointed yet. Still, given where Sarah was living, it could be added to her reasons for why Chastity couldn’t wait around for backup and therefore had to go in on her own.

For a moment she considered taking her up on the offer. It would give her a perfect chance to scope things out. But Sarah would, of course, make it impossible to use anything better than her eyes. And she didn’t have any excuse to go inside, she didn’t know anybody there except Sarah.

All those thoughts flitted behind what she thought was an expression that gave away nothing. “Oh, the sorority. No thanks. I was just checking it out for my... sister. She’s thinking of joining and as her big sister I have to look out for her. You know how it is.”

“I do, actually. But how much did you expect to learn from just looking at the building?” Sarah teased.

Chastity felt caught in a lie, made worse by the fact that she had been lying. As she thought furiously, her eyes happened to fall upon her compass. Moving her wrist behind her head to hide the device from Sarah’s sight again, she scratched the back of her head. ‘Yeah, that looks good. Look embarrassed.’

“I’m running really late and I just noticed my watch is broke.”

Sarah seemed to take the hint. “And I’m holding you up.” She moved aside. “It was interesting meeting you Chastity. Until next time, when you’ve got more of it.”

She was already walking but looked back and waved her hand. “Sure, bye!” Exhaling in relief she walked away, not looking back at Sarah. Not seeing how her blue eyes drank in the sight of her butt with a secretive smile.

* * *

Just like she had done during the day, Chastity circled the building to feel the situation out. But this time she wasn’t wearing the compass and she wasn’t actually looking for any sign of otherworldly activity. She was just making sure everything was quiet and still.

She’d spent the afternoon and evening going over the building plan so she knew the lay-out as well as what info she could get on the people inside. If worst came to worst and she got caught, she’d just say she was a guest of one of the girls—Without making the mistake of using the wrong name with the wrong girl.

She also had her dark-brown hair tied into a ponytail so that it wouldn’t get in the way but otherwise she hadn’t done anything to her appearance that would make passersby think she was about to break into anything.

‘And it seems that it is,’ she thought with satisfaction. It was well past midnight but she had been at least a little afraid that someone would still be up. There wasn’t, though, so she got to work on the door. Lock picking wasn’t a skill one usually expected from decent people but the Dejagers saw themselves as protectors, law-enforcers of the supernatural.

With a satisfying click, the door opened and Chastity was in. She crouched silently near the door, not venturing any further as she tried to stop her heart from racing. But she couldn’t help it; the thrill of finally going out on her own was too great. Knowing that, after tonight, the family would have to acknowledge Chastity’s capabilites was just too delicious.

Still she waited, focusing her senses outwards instead to ensure that everything was still quiet. A minute elapsed and nothing changed. Satisfied Chastity started to move. ‘Even money on it being in the basement or the attic, but since I am closer to the basement I’ll start there.’

She didn’t go straight there though, heeding another lesson from her uncle. ‘Always make sure you know the way out,’ she recalled. So she made a circuit of the ground floor, walking past the entry to the basement. She was congratulating herself on planning ahead after walking through the third identical corridor, but her thoughts and her body came to a crashing halt when, halfway through the fourth, she started to hear noises.

Chastity thought furiously, ‘it’s too faint to make out what’s going on.’ She listened a little longer. ‘It’s more than one... And they aren’t moving.’ Her curiosity piqued, she went to investigate.

At the intersection she stopped once more. Looking to the corridor on her right, she could see an open door with a little light spilling into the hallway. The sounds were also distinct enough now that she could tell what she was hearing. Soft voices, grunts, moans and the sound of flesh slapping on flesh. ‘Sex? People are having sex in there?!’

As sound kept coming from the room, curiosity warred with caution for a moment before the struggle was settled in curiosity’s favor. ‘It might be a clue to what’s going on,’ Chastity concluded. In seconds she was crouching just beside the door.

Peeking around the doorway into the dimly lit room, she now saw it was an office of some kind. And there weren’t two people going at it, there were three. ‘All women,’ she noted queasily.

One was lying on the desk with another on top of her in a 69 position. Their faces were obscured as they were buried in the other’s crotch but they seemed to look alike, they had the same skin tone and hair. The third was an older woman and no student. She was Professor Debrojev, and not as nude as the other two because she was wearing a strap-on.

Before her eyes the professor inserted it into the girl lying on the desk who responded with a groan of approval. That turned into a more needy sound when Debrojev pulled the head of the girl on top up and towards her breasts, which the girl attacked without prompting. And attack was the right word for the rough handling those mammeries were receiving, although Debrojev seemed to like it.

What was more shocking though, were the professor’s word in response to the girl’s whine. “Hush Mai, you’re getting enough attention, yes, from me. Fuck, you don’t need the attention from your sister. I, hmmm, on the other hand, ohohoh fuck, needed some more. Yes, more!”

Wide-eyed she witnessed the orgy, her mind whirring with emotions and theories. ‘This is it, I found what the compass was detecting. This is more than an imp running amok; this is a possession. But I can handle it, I have the element of surprise.’

And the tools, of course. She grabbed a crucifix from her backpack after opening the pouch containing Bond-dust. That would paralyze and weaken the creature while she performed the ritual. Taking a deep breath, she stood up, reciting the words she would need to send the possessing entity back where it came from.

‘It will be over in seconds,’ Chastity gloated with nervous energy. ‘They won’t be able to deny I’m ready for the real work after I tell...’ Her train of thought was abruptly stopped by the bare arm snaking around her middle, trapping both her arms as she was pulled back against someone.

She just managed to stop herself from shouting out her surprise when the other hand came into view carrying a cloth. Her attacker moved without hesitation and the next thing Chastity knew she was breathing through that piece of fabric.

Adrenaline had sped up her breathing so she had already inhaled several lungfuls of something sweet and spicy when she realized she was being drugged. It was only now that she began to struggle, but the person was strong and her own body was starting to feel weak.

The hunter felt like she was floating, just drifting away. She still moved against her assailant but the movements were half-hearted and unplanned. Her eyes drifted back to the office. The people inside were still going at it, seemingly unaware of the fight going on just a few meters away.

Her body was now limp and only the support from her attacker was keeping her up. ‘Hey, it’s a woman. I can feel her tits. Hehe, “tits”, I’m not supposed to know that word. Hey...is she...naked...?’ But before Chastity could confirm that her slowing thoughts had come to a pleasant rest.

* * *

“Wake up, Chastity. Time for school,” a voice murmured from close by. ‘No, there’s two voices. And they sound familiar... Wait, I can’t be late for school!’ The reaction was automatic, bypassing memory and confusion to lift her mind up to full consciousness in one go. It did leave her disoriented.

‘No, wait. I graduated; I don’t have to go to school anymore. And neither of those voices was my mom’s.’ Blinking, she blearily tried to look around to see who had spoken. But something was preventing that. ‘This isn’t even my room... And I’m not lying down, I’m standing against the wall!’ And so she was. There was something smooth and firm wrapped around her wrists, arms and legs. The same something was also clamped against the sides of her head and torso. Her arms were stretched out making it look like she was crucified. The position wasn’t too uncomfortable thanks to that support, but it left her completely immobile.

The room was warm, so it took Chastity a few more seconds to realize something even stranger. ‘My clothes, I’m not wearing any... Oh hell no, some pervert actually took the time to shave me!’ She felt it now, she was completely bare down below.

Perversely it was that realization that triggered the memory of what she last saw. And to identify the familiar sweet scent filling the room. But instead of it making her sleepy it made her feel energized.

Her sight had cleared too allowing her to see that she wasn’t alone in what appeared to be a very bizarre room. Several naked women were standing in this blue room. Or no, the room wasn’t blue. It was just that several pieces of furniture and parts of the walls and ceiling were covered in blue stuff. It looked fleshy and shiny, somewhere between slimy and something more firm. Chastity now had an idea of what her restraints were made from.

Having gathered her wits about her, she proceeded to glare at the women before her. They all bore some kind of glowing blue mark that Chastity couldn’t identify above their bare mons, but she recognized its origin. ‘Great, mass-possession. How the hell do I get out of this?’

Dejager considered her options, she didn’t like what she found. ‘I need more time, more info. Right now I don’t even know what exactly I’m up against.’

She focussed her anger on the one in the middle, the obvious leader. “I see you’re finished screwing your students Professor. Or whatever the hell you are.”

The reply Chastity got was nothing like what she expected. For one, it wasn’t Debrojev who answered. “She’s never finished Chastity,” came a double-voice from behind the professor. One voice was familiar, the other sounded like pure sex. “Although that particular act she performed for your benefit. After I told her to, of course,” Sarah added as she came out from behind the older woman.

Wide-eyed, the demon hunter watched as the pale woman strode into view. Lines of blue squiggles slithered across her flesh exempting only her face from the dizzying traffic.

One of her hands languidly reached for one of Debrojev’s breasts and began to toy with it. “Naturally, she enjoyed it immensely.” The professor’s contended moan sounded in agreement. “I hope you did, too.”

“You’re the one in charge of this freak show.” The words just slipped out. Chastity hadn’t even heard the question. At least not until after she had said that. But once they filtered through her astonished look turned thunderous. “And what the hell made you think I’m a pervert?”

Sarah arched an eyebrow. “Pervert? There are no perverts here, just women that are enjoying life. And you, of course.”

“Uhuh, sure. Because stripping your prisoner naked and taking a razor to her is just standard behavior for people that are having a good time! Why didn’t I think of that?”

The other woman acted a little abashed. “That would be Sarah’s influence. She prefers her women smooth and I find that I now share that preference. I don’t really mind, there are so many other benefits from this fortuitous arrangement. But enough about me, today is all about you.”

‘Time to put on the bravado,’ Chastity resolved. “You won’t find me so easy as your previous victims, demon.”

It didn’t seem to faze the creature though. “Oh, I know that. When we bumped into each other I learned everything I needed to prepare for your visit.” That didn’t sound good. “The Wiedmann-compass told me what you were looking for, and the fact that my voice left you unaffected showed me you didn’t pick it up in a garage-sale.”

She remembered. The odd sounding almost-echo that had slipped into Sarah’s voice a couple of times. It sounded a lot like this second voice she now heard. “What can I say? I’ve got experience in taking things like you down.”

That didn’t work either. “Hardly,” Sarah snorted. “This isn’t about training, but heritage. You come from a family of demon-hunters, that much is clear. But didn’t you ever wonder why it was a family business? What made your family in particular so successful?”

Chastity worked hard not to show anything. Because she had no clue to the answer, she had never even pondered the question. It had just been the way things were.

“Don’t know, huh? Well let me enlighten you on that subject before we move on to my other teachings.” Sarah finally stopped fondling the professor and moved a little closer to Chastity. “The reason is simple really. Your family is suited for this line of work because it’s more like my kind than most humans.”

“Your sense of humor sucks,” she blurted out.

It only elicited a smirk from the creature. “I do suck.” The way she said it brought a fiery blush to Chastity’s face. “But I am completely serious. Like my kind your family has a certain natural resistance to the mental influences so many of us demons use as our preferred tool. This means that, where each of these ladies,” she waved a hand at the women standing at attention behind her, “only took a few minutes or hours to recruit, I could talk to you for days and you still wouldn’t be swayed.”

That made Chastity feel better. She tried to warn herself not to get too confident. She had been captured, after all, and the demon had said something about preparations. She couldn’t help herself from prodding though. “Does that mean you’ll let me go?”

Sarah chuckled at that. “Of course not; it just means that I will have to use a method that takes more time and effort. Oh, Erika. Come here please and lie back for me on the ottoman.”

The woman who responded wasn’t standing in the row but had apparently hidden behind one of them like Sarah had. The blonde was just as nude as the others but there were differences as well. For one, she had more glowing marks on her body. There three arranged around the top of her pussy, one on each of her breasts and a larger, more elaborate one on her forehead.

The most noticeable difference was her expression. Where the others looked dreamy and complacent, Erika looked like she was on the verge of orgasm with every step she took. Her nipples resembled bullets and her pussy was dripping with arousal. She soon got an even better look at that pussy when Erika lay back on the ottoman pulling her knees up as she opened her thighs.

Without warning, Sarah kneeled beside Erika and slowly began slipping her fingers in. The blonde didn’t move but her breathing became audible and judging from her face she was enjoying this a lot. Chastity felt like she shouldn’t watch this but couldn’t make herself actually look away.

Slowly Sarah’s whole hand disappeared into the other woman, where it rested for a moment. Then it was slowly pulled back out, accompanied by more moaning from Erika, until the slick appendage appeared clutching something. Some blue and moving thing.

“What the fuck!” Chastity exclaimed. There was a creature in Sarah’s hand, small and shaped vaguely like a cross. It’s texture was remarkably similar to the blue stuff she had seen covering so much of the room.

Sarah stood up, twisting her hand to show Chastity the thing better. “As I said, like you, my kind has a natural resistance to mental influences. But back home there were creatures that could bypass them. They preyed on my ancestors and were considered a pest, until humanity came up with another of their ingenious inventions. Care to guess what it was?”

Chastity was starting to feel scared, real scared. She also had no idea what the demon was talking about, and her queasy expression showed it.

“Don’t want to play? Alright, I’ll just tell the whole story then. The answer is domestication.” That got the hunter’s attention. ‘But didn’t that happen a long time ago? Like thousands of years ago?’ The thoughts were completely irrelevant but she wasn’t really thinking straight at the moment.

The hand holding the blue creature was raised a little. “We call the result Keepers and, as you probably deduced by now, this is one of them. Creating them here left Erika a little... out of it.” The girl in question was now playing with herself and Chastity quickly averted her eyes from the spectacle. “But she should recover once I’ve removed the rest of them. You probably won’t be so lucky,” Sarah finished.

For a moment nobody moved. Except for Erika, who was still in her own universe. Then Chastity started to pull at her arms and legs, throwing her weight against the bonds that held her captive. With wordless yells of anger tinged with the beginnings of panic, she summoned all her strength.

But they didn’t budge, and Dejager could hardly move at all. The hunter ended up out of breath, slumped against her restraints. It wasn’t until she regained her breath that she noticed Sarah hadn’t moved an inch and was still holding the Keeper up for inspection.

Too exhausted right then to try anything more, she took the opportunity to examine the thing better. Three of its arms were short, while the fourth was long and wide giving it a shape similar to a cross. All of them were adorned with feelers and suckers. In the middle was something like a mouth but without teeth. She only noticed now that it didn’t seem to have eyes and, even stranger, it didn’t make a sound. It just rested in the palm of the demon’s hand, wriggling its arms a little as if seeking something.

Without warning Sarah struck, placing the thing against Chastity’s pussy before she even had the chance to think of how to avoid it. It wasn’t placed right over her sex but slightly above it with its mouth centered on her clit. Nothing happened after that and Chastity began to hold out some hope that Sarah had made some mistake when the three short arms clamped down on her skin.

The Keeper wasn’t cold at all. In fact, it felt slightly warmer than her own body.

A surprised intake of breath followed as she felt the Keeper’s mouth engulf her clit. The way the long arm extended and widened a little more to completely cover her nether lips was more or less lost to her.

“There, snug as a bug,” Sarah noted pleased as she stepped back. “What do you think.”

She didn’t have to wait for Chastity’s angry retort. “I think it’s dis-OH!” The hunter was interrupted by movement from the Keeper. It teased her pussy lips with its feelers as it briefly suckled on her clit. After that it returned to its previous immobile status.

But Chastity wouldn’t let that stop her. “It’s... Fuck!” Again the Keeper expertly manipulated her, targeting several of her most sensitive areas all at once. This time it went on longer and, to her mortification, she actually started to feel a little aroused.

That only spurred her on. “Disgust—” Her mouth couldn’t even form a word this time. She couldn’t help it, she mewled as the mouth around her clit contracted and sucked while a hundred silky fingers lightly massaged her labia. Worse, the disgust itself she had been feeling and was trying to express was fading under a wash of pleasure.

She tried to grab it, pull it back from wherever it was going but she lost track of everything as the Keeper’s mouth contracted again. Her eyes closed involuntarily as it hit her. The assault let off after that but the Keeper didn’t go fully immobile. Instead it kept moving a little, just enough to keep her arousal going.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Sarah enthused.

Chastity’s eyes flashed. “No, it’s-Hmmmm.” The Keeper once more forced her to break off. But this time she felt something more then just another surge of pleasure. Because something was riding that sensation into her mind. She felt that presence reach into her psyche and smother her anger, her disagreement.

Dejager tried to resist, tried to stoke her anger, but the bliss from her sex kept pouring in and dousing it all even as it made her feel hotter. With a pitiful whine she crumpled, she wouldn’t deny it was wonderful, because it was wonderful. Chastity gasped as the Keeper suckled again.

“By now you must have figured out the Keeper isn’t just turning you on,” the demon intruded. Chastity looked inquisitively at her but dared not speak. “The process is called mind-smoothing. The Keeper doesn’t just manipulate your body, it’s reading your mind. Selecting the thoughts and emotions that I deem bad and... smoothing them out. It also rewards you for thinking the right thoughts, but mind-smoothing sounds so much better.”

Chastity didn’t agree. She hadn’t actually said so but the Keeper reacted regardless. ‘Nooo, can’t give in. Come on, Cas, fight this. Fight, fight, fuck, fight,’ the Keeper’s manipulations and her own chant were starting to synchronize. She had no idea what was getting in sync with what and she couldn’t bring herself to care at that point.

Her hips began to move on their own, trying to hump the Keeper. ‘Fuck, fuck me, fight, fuck the fight, just fuck. It feels too goooood, so sinfully great. Mind-smoothing sounds delicious,’ her sex-drunk mind concluded. The Keeper, sensing her surrender to Sarah’s point, rewarded her by driving her over the edge. “Oh, oh, fuck!” Chastity yelled as she came.

The creature on her pussy calmed down, but not entirely. And as it did so, Dejager started to come to as well. Shivering, she recalled her last coherent thoughts. Before she could contemplate what it meant she emptied her mind, concentrating on absolutely nothing as a way of protecting herself. She ended up just staring into space, trying not to see or hear something that would start her thinking again.

Time had no meaning in that state so Chastity had no way to tell how long Sarah waited before she started to talk. “Found its weakness already? I’m impressed.”

She didn’t dare respond. ‘They are just words, simple information. Learn the information, do not think on it.’ Chastity felt like she was walking on a tightrope. No, more like she was standing still on it.

“The Keeper can only read what you actually think about,” the demonic woman continued. “What you feel. It can’t mess with your memory or anything deep-seated like that.”

Chastity ruthlessly stamped the stirrings of hope she felt at that down, she couldn’t afford them. And was rewarded for it by the Keeper, her eyes fluttering as it stroked her pussy. ‘Don’t think! Don’t think,’ she resolved as she resumed staring at nothing in particular.

“Of course, humans have a weakness too.” With excruciating care Dejager didn’t wonder about what that weakness might be. “I am talking about how hard it is to not think of the Pink Elephant,” her voice trailed off, but the damage was done, because for a second Chastity had pictured exactly what Sarah had talked about.

“And lucky you, I have a fully trained psychologist who is going to cover all the bases with you. So, start the show, Zarina. Julia and Jen, fetch my throne for me. I want to have a good seat for this one.”

Despite herself Chastity found her eyes focussing on the professor as she sauntered closer. The voluptuous woman didn’t look complacent or dreamy now; she looked like a hungry predator.

* * *

“You don’t have a problem with your Keeper anymore, do you?” Zarina asked in a friendly tone.

The demon hunter was covered in a light sheen of sweat breathing deep. “Noooo,” she moaned.

“You love your Keeper. You love what it’s doing to you,” the professor cooed.

“Yessss,” Dejager hissed. She strained up against her restraints as her Keeper sped up its ministrations. ‘God help me, I do.’ Chastity cried out as the realization sunk in triggering her orgasm. ‘I know what its doing, know what is happening, but she just keeps talking, digging and rooting around in my head about my Keeper.’

On and on, the professor droned about what it was doing, how it was hers, how good it was to her. And all the while her Keeper flooded her with pleasure every time she agreed. And when she disagreed, it buried her disgust for the creature under sexual ecstasy until she felt the love in her very soul, considered the Keeper hers.

She still knew it was a vile creature that the demon was using to break her. But what she felt was another story and beside those emotions, constantly reinforced, knowledge paled in comparison. So now she loved her Keeper and enjoyed its expert touch.

The professor had kept her distance during all this, only reaching out with her voice. Which was why it was such a surprise when Debrojev didn’t just touch her but mashed her own sizeable tits against Chastity’s and proceeded to rub them against each other. Her hands roamed over Dejager’s body too and Zarina’s lips almost touched her ear.

Chastity’s revulsion was instant and habitual. The family had some very strict views on sex and Chastity shared many of them. One of which was how wrong sex between two people of the same gender was.

Her Keeper’s reaction was just as instinctual. It flexed and stroked her pussy again, smothering her negative reaction with pleasure. Making Zarina’s touch pleasurable. And Chastity loved her Keeper for it.

Not that Debrojev needed any help with that, she obviously knew what she was doing, and the hunter’s body was so sensitive. Physically, those pillowy breasts pressing against her own perky ones felt good. Meanwhile, her mental aversion was leaking out and down between her legs, leaving her confused on what she should be feeling.

Zarina spoke up. “You like this.”

It wasn’t question but Chastity answered it anyway. “Yes.”

“I”m turning you on,” the professor whispered.

She tried to deny it but before the word had left her mouth her Keeper smoothed out the denial. She groaned her assent.

“A woman is turning you on. All women turn you on, only women can arouse you,” crooned the older woman to her.

Chastity wanted to deny her but her Keeper would have none of it. It felt like hundreds of feelers had slipped into her pussy, stroking, licking and plucking her sex as it nibbled on her clit. Zarina’s mouth, having said everything she needed to say, descended down Dejager’s body and fastened onto one of the hunter’s taut nipples.

Mewling Chastity surrendered to the pleasure. It was such a turn on being pleasured by a beautiful woman like Zarina.

* * *

Her body was dripping with sweat and other fluids. Her breathing had a harsh, exhausted quality to it and she was thirsty. And not just for water.

Around her, Sarah’s thralls were busy eating each other out, and Chastity strained to join them. Zarina had moved to the side to give her a better view, but was still whispering deliciously wrong, hot things into her pliant mind. Her pussy twitched at those words, pliant.

Zarina had spend quite a bit of time on such words as obedient, pliant, submit, serve and surrender. Just reciting them like now dipped her mind further with each word into that warm ocean of bliss until... She gasped while her eyes rolled up. The older woman’s hand rolling her nipple didn’t really add much to the stimulation her Keeper and mind were giving her.

Abruptly the bonds around her body let go, accompanied by sounds of rustling and crackling vegetation. Chastity’s legs couldn’t support her on such short notice but Zarina caught her.

Instead of trying to stand on her own two feet the brunette indulged herself in that skin-contact. Almost absent-mindedly her mouth found the side of one of the professor’s tits.

It was hard to believe that just a few hours, or days, ago—Chastity had lost track of time—she had only done some kissing and light petting. Hadn’t known how great it felt to be pleasured over and over as her Keeper turned her mind into warm putty for a beautiful demoness.

She hummed as her Keeper extended its long arm even further, questing for her rosebud until the creature’s tip could vibrate against it. She loved how dirty her Keeper could be.

She didn’t pay any attention to the fact that Zarina was now leading her to Sarah. The demon had been bouncing Erika on a cock, one that had been covered with so many marks that it had seemed a solid blue. But Sarah had ordered the blonde away some time between when Chastity had been released and now. That blue member had also disappeared leaving her sex bare and feminine.

She didn’t need to be prompted to kneel or to feel a desire to serve the Goddess in front of her. Her Keeper pulsed its mind-melting approval again; Chastity’s eyes glazed a little more.

Sarah didn’t call for the others to witness what was happening. So with the sound of moaning women in the background she spoke up. “Tell me Chastity, do you feel any desire to escape?”

“No, Goddess.” It didn’t even crop up now that Goddess Sarah had brought it up. It wasn’t that she wasn’t allowed to think it, it just felt so much better to want to stay. To be here and serve her Keeper’s Goddess.

“Goddess?” Sarah’s voice held a note of surprise. “I don’t require my acolytes to call me that. On the other hand, there is a certain wicked irony in you calling me that,” she trailed off. “Yes, I approve.”

Chastity hadn’t thought it possible for her aureoles to get any firmer but feeling that hot voice’s approving tone was like a slow roll of both of her nipples at the same time. She straightened her posture a little more.

“Now on to more important matters. How long can you remain out of communication before your family gets suspicious.”

Worry entered Chastity. She didn’t know how long it had been so she didn’t know how to answer that one. The worry didn’t have much time to settle in before her Keeper was there, soothing it. Her jaw went slack as she learned not to worry, she just had to tell Goddess. There was no need to think about it, she could leave that to Goddess. All she had to do was give her the information she needed.

“I don’t know how long I have been here. But I did not tell anyone that I had found anything and they did not think there would be anything for me to find. If they had thought someone as powerful as you were here, they would not have sent me alone. So they should not be worried if I didn’t call in until I was ready to leave again.”

“Its still morning Chastity. You’ve only been here for about nine hours,” Sarah informed her.

The former hunter felt amazement at that. Then she wondered if she should, if that wasn’t a bad thought. But her Keeper simply continued its slow undulations designed to keep her arousal simmering. It didn’t care and so neither did Chastity.

“Guess I won’t have to worry about any unexpected visitors for a while, then. Now, how did you know to look for supernatural activity here?”

Chastity had already opened her mouth when it hit her. She was about to tell Goddess about her sister. Once more she was confronted with worry, but this time it wasn’t worry for herself or failure. It was worry for another, for family. Her mouth closed as she realized she didn’t want to tell Goddess.

Her Keeper sprung into action, crumbling that worry with the first wave. But this was about her sister and Chastity found some part of her that still wanted to fight. She wanted to protect her sister.

She fled to that mental bastion only to find her Keeper in hot pursuit. Its vibrating arm entered deeper into her asshole, its mouth suckling on her clit. She loved this, loved what the Keeper was doing to her. Pieces of her protective bastion started to crumble but it wasn’t enough.

A stubborn part held on and, with disappointment, she witnessed how her Keeper’s mental tendrils were held at bay. Prevented from penetrating the inner defense of that bastion.

In the real world her hips had lifted up while she had arched her back and thrown her head back until it touched the floor. Every muscle in her body tense under her flush and sticky skin. Her hands mindlessly kneaded her breasts while a war raged within her.

It seemed a stalemate. Finally, she had found something that she could rally around what was left of her true self. Tears of joy and sorrow pooled in her eyes as she alternated between grunting and moaning. She was now the center of attention; everybody was watching her writhing form.

Three tiny little tongues rose up from the shallow depths of her Keeper’s mouth and began to flay the bundle of nerves that it had held within its orifice for so long. They were delicate, precise and completely unexpected. Chastity screamed, her hands now mauling her tits.

The bastion in her mindscape didn’t crumble; it exploded. Her vision went white-hot as her mind could no longer process anything but the rapture between her legs. Her rebellious thoughts weren’t smoothed, they were leveled.

The seconds ticked away as she knelt there like a statue. Chastity Dejager ceased to exist, Keeper’s fuckpuppet had no need for a name. She collapsed to the floor, too tired and blissed out to move.

But there was still something she had to do. Opening her eyes she looked at Goddess. “It was my sister Hope who told us something was going on at Phi Beta Pi,” she told breathlessly. “She’s a student here.”

Seeing the pleased look in Goddess’s eyes, she cooed happily. The knowledge that she had just sold out her sister to Goddess, and was happy she had, made her pussy drool.

* * *

Hope Dejager looked up from her notepad when she heard someone knocking on the door. She had not heard from her sister since yesterday, when she had described to Chastity what she had heard and why she suspected Phi Beta Pi. She wasn’t too worried, but demon hunting wasn’t the safest occupation in the world, so she hastily opened the door.

Seeing the smiling face of her sister put a stop to her lingering concern allowing her irritation free reign. “Decided to sleep in, did we? Why didn’t you call me to let me know if there’s something there...”

Chastity just kept smiling and Hope got suspicious. “You did find something, didn’t you? I knew it! That’s why you didn’t say anything, you wanted to do it by yourself. You meanie!”

Her sister’s smile got wider. “Guilty as charged, little sis’. I did find something and I went in alone.” Her eyes started to shine. “And it went even better than I could have imagined.” For some reason that look made Hope a little uncomfortable. “But I don’t think we should be talking about the family business here in the hallway,” Charity hinted.

“Oh, right. Come in and have a seat,” Hope told the brunette as she stood aside. “My slut of a roommate is not around, as usual. I don’t expect her to make an appearance today. Or tonight,” she added.

“Don’t get along?” Chastity inquired as she strutted to the bed. Hope noted her sister was carrying a beaten old backpack, but she thought nothing of it. No hunter went anywhere without her tools. Safely hidden from Chastity’s eyes, she shook her head at her older sister’s appearance. ‘Dressed like a boy, a bad boy at that,’ she noted with disapproval.

‘Or a dyke,’ Hope mused. But at least Chastity wasn’t that. The family had enough discussions about the liberties her older sister took with her boyfriends to make that thought ridiculous.

Hope herself didn’t see why you couldn’t dress properly when demon hunting. Sure, the skirt and blouse she wore got her quite a few disparaging remarks from her peers in high school. But they were proper attire, and morality was more than a point of view. You couldn’t hunt demons for long without realizing that. The rest of the family held a similar opinion, which was one reason Chastity wasn’t fully trusted.

Responding to Chastity’s remark Hope explained. “She’s a slave to the sin of lust, Chastity. We both know that makes her vulnerable and I prefer not to have to sleep with one eye open in my own bed.”

Having placed the backpack on the floor with care, Chastity seated herself with far less grace. Lounging on the bed, she was still smiling at Hope. “Did she propose to you, little sis’? Offered to show you the other side of the fence?”

A fiery blush colored Hope’s cheeks and, when she swung the door shut, she put a little more force behind it than she intended. But that bang didn’t delay her response. “Could you be any more scandalous! And no, she did no such thing. The idea alone that... Wait, you’re distracting me. But it won’t work,” she told her sister as she sat down on the other end of the bed. “Now tell me what happened, every detail.”

Now Chastity began to look agitated. She got up from the bed and started pacing. “Okay, okay. I will... If you promise me the family gets the story from me first. No telling behind my back.” Suspicion settled into her features. She stopped in front of Hope and looked her in the eyes. “You haven’t called them yet, have you? Telling them you think I went in alone?”

Rolling her eyes to show what she thought of that accusation, Hope retorted, “I haven’t called them. For all I knew you might have blown off the assignment. Not likely, but I don’t go tattling about things I don’t know. And I promise to let you inform the family. Now quit stalling and start talking.”

The smile returned on Chastity’s face. Her eyes got eager yet dreamy making Hope even more uncomfortable than it had the last time. “I’ll do one better, I’ll show you.”

Before Hope could ask what she meant by that, Chastity had stuffed a piece of cloth in her face. Shocked, she took a took a deep breath through the fabric. ‘What’s that scent? It smells sweet... And why did Chastity... Ooooh, getting... getting sleepy... It’s spicy too... Smells great,’ she thought as she took another good sniff at it. ‘Real good... But I better... ask... sleep now...’

She slumped over, not noticing the hands that guided her fall.

* * *

Lying across her sister with her head buried in the bedding, Chastity mewled as the delectable reward for obeying coursed through her body. It had been so hard to act normal while following Goddess’s plan.

Every lie had diddled her slit; with each syllable that her lips and tongue wrapped around it felt like they were wrapped around her clit instead. Fooling her sister had been like slowly tongue-fucking herself in front of the girl. And successfully hiding it had only made the hunt all the more thrilling.

Lifting her head up, she took a moment to admire the girl beneath her: Her long, light-brown hair and delicate lips. Her sea-green eyes were as hidden now as the rest of her body, but Chastity had seen enough of her in the past to know the clothes hid a slim and nubile physique.

But there were more orders, she couldn’t just lie here and let her Keeper pleasure her into mindless ecstasy as she stared at her sister. For one, Hope would wake up eventually and have some pointed questions for her.

So Chastity got up and walked to the door. The first thing she had to take care of was ensuring they would not be disturbed.

* * *

With a groan, Hope emerged from unconsciousness. She hadn’t actually opened her eyes yet nor did she recall right away what had happened the last time she was awake. But she noted four very odd things that told her something strange was going on.

First, she could feel the cool air on her skin. She was naked. Second, their were stiff bands encircling her wrists and ankles which prevented her from moving her limbs much. She was handcuffed to the bed. Third, there was something stuffed in her mouth and held there by something tied around her head. So she was gagged too. And fourth, there was something warm lying on her crotch. Hope had no idea what it was so she looked down.

She squawked. Because there, just below her belly, lay the mutated offspring of a starfish and a slug. Bright blue offspring that didn’t feel slimy—Hope shuddered at the reminder that it was touching her—yet it had a gleam that suggested otherwise. She couldn’t swat the thing off, but she could shimmy her hips, and that was what she began to frantically do.

It didn’t work; the slug was fastened securely and could not be dislodged. Her horizontal belly dance hadn’t moved it a single millimeter. As she pondered what else she could try, she at last recalled who had knocked her out.

She only had to look a little to the right to see her sister, and she managed not to cry out at the latest surprise. It wasn’t easy because no more than a meter from her stood Chastity. Not wearing a single article of clothing.

She did, however, have a blue slug covering the same exact area as the one now resting on Hope. And was giving no indication she was even aware of it.

“Hmprh hmmah hmphm!” Hope shouted through her gag at her insane sister.

“Oh good, you’re fully awake.” There was something wrong with that voice. It didn’t sound like Chastity. There was something soft in it that Hope had never heard from her before. “We had to wait for you to wake up before we could begin,” her sister explained.

Hope didn’t like the sound of that. And what was this ‘we’ business? A look around showed the two of them were the only people in the room. “Hmmmh?”

Chastity seemed to understand the question. “Your Keeper can’t mind-smooth you if you’re not conscious. If you don’t think, it can’t see the bad thoughts that need to be smoothed away.”

Dread began to pool in her stomach as a suspicion formed within her. Chastity had found something at Phi Beta Pi. And it had gotten to her using the thing now lying on her crotch. Pure speculation, but Hope was certain of it.

Her sister didn’t give any sign, so Hope was startled when the thing enveloped her clitoris with its mouth and pressed its tail a little tighter against her labia.

She readied herself to fight whatever it was going to do but nothing happened. It just went as inactive as before. At least, Hope couldn’t detect it doing anything.

“You’ll love it soon,” Chastity cooed, drawing Hope’s attention to her. “I didn’t at first, but now I love what my Keeper does to me. It’s always pleasuring me, doing things to me I didn’t dream of in my wildest fantasies. Like this,” she turned around and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

Hope had been too stunned by her sister’s speech to feel or think anything. The sight of the creature’s tail firmly lodged in Chastity’s asshole while she raved how much she loved it broke that dam.

Horrified disgust burned like a bonfire within her. And she was’t going to let a gag stop her from sharing that with her sister. “Hmph hlnmph nhnph mnhhh—!” Several dozen silky fingers stroking her pussy interrupted her tirade by making her squeal.

She renewed her attempts to get the thing off or at least make it stop. Bucking her hips, trying to twist her entire body sideways. Nothing was working. Those fingers started to feel good, real good in fact. A moan escaped her lips but still she kept moving around as the fingers went up and down.

Pleasure began swill around in her mind, a steady stream that put the bonfire out with barely a sputter. She bucked her hips again, but the thought of stopping the Keeper had nothing to do with the action now. Why would she want to stop this marvelous feeling?

Chastity had been able to concentrate on resisting her Keeper because she had some previous sexual experiences. She knew what she was up against; Hope didn’t. The sensations were completely new to her and, like a magpie that saw shiny silver for the first time, she was captivated by this new discovery.

The bliss continued to pour in and fill her up and up until she felt like her mind was going to burst. Her nipples had grown taut and erect, sticking out proud for all to see. Hope didn’t care about that, because her mind no longer felt like it was going to burst; it had.

She saw stars as her body convulsed once, twice, then collapsed to the bed. Her eyes lazily drifted down from the ceiling to her sister. ‘Her breasts are nice,’ Hope noted absent-mindedly. ‘And that Keeper on her pussy is right where it belongs, just like mine.’ It felt good to think that. To love her Keeper.

Her eyes drifted back up taking in more of the scene. She finally put the look in her sister’s eyes and the way Chastity’s hand was cupping her own breast together. ‘She’s aroused. Watching me turned her on! That’s sooo wro—.’

Her Keeper didn’t let her finish the thought. This time its mouth got into the action as well, gently massaging Hope’s clit. Emotions she had barely begun to feel disappeared without a trace right along with the thought. Because it was wonderful, everything was wonderful. It was good that the sight of her sister being mind-smoothed by her Keeper turned Chastity on. Because it was wonderful.

This time she didn’t cum before her Keeper eased off. It only continued to tease her lightly, just enough to keep her wet and aroused. Hope didn’t mind; this felt fantastic too. She watched as her sister tweaked her nipples, grunting and shaking on her feet. The girl on the bed kept silent, not wanting to interrupt the stimulating show.

It was as Hope watched her sister that doubts began to creep up. She felt great and had no desire to be anywhere else but there was something... ‘Studying? I was doing that before Chastity’s visit. But that can wait.’ Right in front of her, Chastity muffled a cry as she came. Her Keeper unable to stop some of her juices from running down her leg.

‘I wonder how we’re supposed to pee with our Keepers... Our Keepers, that’s it. It’s something about them, or connected to them.’ Hope scrunched her face up in thought. She listed everything she knew about the creatures in hopes of discovering what was bothering her.

‘They’re blue, they look like slugs with arms, their mouth is on their belly, they’re wonderful creatures that smooth away my bad thoughts ... What else?’

Chastity was still coming down to earth when she muttered to herself, “this slave obeys Goddess.” It wasn’t meant for Hope but she overheard it anyway.

She sighed at her own stupidity. She had forgotten the most important fact! ‘Chastity probably got them from the demon that must reside at Phi Beta Pi! How could I for—’

Her eyes widened. She wasn’t feeling so wonderful now. ‘The spawn of hell that got Chastity to betray her own sister. Using, no doubt, Chastity’s Keeper to do it. And now Chastity was doing the same to Hope for her! She had to stop...’

Like before, her Keeper interrupted her thought-process with a concentrated assault on her pussy. But this time Hope knew what was at stake and tried to fight. Tried not to feel what her Keeper was doing. ‘As long as I don’t acknowledge the pleasure,’ she moaned at the thought of pleasure. Her resolve temporarily overcome by her Keeper’s gentle suckling.

But only temporarily. She shook it off and clamped down on the gag. ‘No, fight it. Or you’ll end up like Chastity, worshiping some demon and calling it Goddess.’ Her Keeper approved of it though, because it punctuated the thought by questing just a little deeper with its fingers. Her thighs quivered as both her outer and inner lips now received a targeted massage.

“You shouldn’t fight it Hope,” Chastity broke in. Hope’s eyes swiveled sideways latching onto the distraction it provided from the delicious torture between her legs. “It feels so much better not to think, to just obey.”

‘Her voice sounds as wet as her lips.’ The thought was nonsensical, but not to Hope’s sex-soaked brain. It noted her sister’s succulent full lips and wondered how they tasted, how she tasted. Hope wrenched her mind away from that disturbing question.

She met her sister’s gaze and gave her a pleading look. She didn’t think she had enough wits left to form a sentence even without the gag. Sweat dripped into her eyes making her blink but she maintained eye contact.

“Alright, I’ll help you.” The promise flooded Hope with relief. Her sex was a gooey mess now that added a sopping sound every time her Keeper flexed or sucked.

Worse was the gooey mess in her mind, the sweet lake of sexual pleasure that was beckoning her to just sink into it. She was standing in it and its waves were lapping at her. Whispering how great this felt and how much better things would get once she gave in. Washing away the memory of who Goddess, no the demon, truly was.

It felt so good in there and, as her resistance waned, the waves came higher, washing away more of her strength. Replacing it with hot surrender. Hope was so caught up in that; she had forgotten something very important. Chastity had already surrendered.

Her sister’s mouth descended on the tied-up brunette’s nipple. She fastened her lips around it, tongued it and Hope learned something new. Her nipples were very sensitive. A bolt of energy traveled from her chest to her head, wiping out the very thought of rejecting this help. Her mouth opened wide, almost swallowing the gag, but no sound came out. She didn’t have enough air for it.

There was no build-up, no warning. She simply went rigid as pleasure crashed through every barrier, then came back to do it again. In her mind the lake flew up and kept rising. It was as high as a two story building when it came crashing down, swallowing the unresisting Hope whole.

Pleasure-filled twitches still wracked her body when she came to. Her nipples were only kissed by the cool air so she searched for her sister with half-lidded eyes. She was once again standing besides the bed but this time she held an MP3-player.

“It’s time to complete the mind-smoothing, and the recording on this will do that. Goddess commanded me to bring you to her, so I told Professor Debrojev everything I knew about you. That way the professor could make this session as effective as possible. Once you’ve listened to this recording, you’ll belong to Goddess. You will want to give yourself to Her.”

Her insides squirmed as she learned how completely her sister already served Goddess. How total her betrayal was just to please Goddess. Hope didn’t think she could do that. Not yet.

Hope still wore the gag, making any vocal response impossible. Instead she lifted her head up and let her sister put the earbuds in. And responded eagerly when Chastity stole a kiss after removing the gag. When her sister stepped away and the recording came on, Hope let her eyes unfocus. All that mattered now was the voice that the Goddess had tasked with making her obey better.

“Hello Hope.” The voice was a cultured contralto. “If you’re listening to this recording, then you no longer wish to resist your Keeper.” Agreement pulsed around her clit with sucking lips. “For the duration of this recording, my voice will be that of the Goddess herself to you.” Hope’s breath hitched. Her Keeper had nothing to do with the fresh trickle of arousal that dribbled from her sex.

Her voice paused for a moment, probably to give Hope time to recover. “You love the fact that Goddess is a demon, because it makes her that much more superior to you.”

Hope blinked. She had forgotten Goddess was a demon. And demons were vile creatures that needed to be destroyed. Her family had taught her so. As conflicting emotions reared their heads, her Keeper butted in, forcefully reminding her of its presence.

Gasping, she arched her back. ‘My Keeper’s a demon and I love it. There’s nothing vile about it, I love my Keeper.’ And the thought of losing her Keeper only produced a searing pang of loss. ‘My family’s not getting their hands on it!’

Her mind blanked as her Keeper licked her clit in approval with a tiny, delicate tongue. ‘No, hmmmm, human could doooooh this, make me feel ssso gooood.’

“I love that Goddess is a demon and lets this inferior being worship her,” Hope breathed. She’d mangled the lesson but the sentiment was one her Keeper agreed whole-heartedly with. It rewarded its charge by extending its arm a little further until it fastened onto Hope’s perineum with a sucker. With a guttural moan Hope came as her Keeper began to rhythmically suck with it.

She was still recovering when Debrojev’s voice returned. “To serve Goddess is bliss.”

Hope didn’t hesitate. “To serve Goddess is bliss,” she fervently agreed. Even her Keeper’s ministrations were immaterial compared to how right that thought felt.

The professor hadn’t known Hope would agree so swiftly, so there was a pause. But Hope felt no impatience, no desire to think. She simply waited for one of the voices of Goddess to tell her what Hope should believe.

* * *

Chastity stayed for the first few minutes to make sure Hope hadn’t deceived her. Watching as she moaned and mouthed the words she heard on the recording, her hips trying vainly to meet her Keeper’s ministrations. The sight assured Chastity that she was carrying out Goddess’s orders successfully.

It was also turning her on, but there was no time for that. She had other commands to carry out. Her Keeper buzzed in approval sending a delicious thrill up from her ass. Moaning she retrieved her cell and went into the shower, closing the door behind her.

Taking a second to make sure that there was indeed no sound leaking through, she dialed the number. It wouldn’t do for the person on the other side to hear Hope moaning about the pleasure of obeying Goddess. That might make them think something was wrong! And Goddess couldn’t have that.

“Hey, Uncle!” Chastity began happily. “I’ve checked the place out Hope was worried about and I got nothing. I’ve been up and down this campus and there’s just nothing going on. So I was thinking...”

Her eyes shining with the thrill of obeying Goddess, she spun the web of lies that would allow her to disappear into full service to Goddess.

THE END