The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dumbflowers

By BH

* * *

Nothing was on cable and she was bored out of her mind. It was a lazy Sunday alone in Sara’s apartment. Sitting on the couch in a comfortable pair of shorts and tee shirt flipping through the T.V. guide had been her last 30 minutes. She sprawled out lazily, her mousy brown shoulder length hair and relatively average build sinking into the comfy furniture. She wasn’t usually one for wasting away an afternoon on T.V. but after a packed week of finals, she just needed to turn her brain off. Normally she would be more productive or out with her boyfriend but she was exhausted and David was working overtime at his office job today and wouldn’t be home till evening.

Sara continued to flip through channels with little regard for much of it. Literally nothing was on. Nothing at least that wasn’t reality show garbage or talent competitions. As she browsed she was torn from her doldrums by a knock on her door. She looked over at the door as if to find the answer. She wasn’t expecting anyone and David lived here as well so she had no clue whom it could be. Standing up she made her way to the door barefoot. Upon reaching the door she took a look through the peephole to see who it was and to her surprise, she could see no one. She studied the limited view she was afforded methodically and still she could see nothing. Perplexed, she opened the door cautiously. As Sara had noted earlier there was indeed no one there. She was about to close the door when she noticed something at the bottom of her vision.

“Flowers?” she questioned to the empty hall.

Looking down was a bouquet of about a dozen bright red flowers in a clear vase. Sticking her head into the hall she checked for the signs of anyone who could have left them. Aside from her and the vase, the hallway was indeed clear. Reaching down she picked up the flowers and looked them over. They really were beautiful. They were similar to roses but had none of the thorns and a strong but delightful smell. A smell that consumed her as she intently inhaled them. They seemed to seep into her brain while setting off small fireworks in different parts of her body. She didn’t even notice she was standing in the hall with her face practically buried in them till her nose collided with a card nestled in them. Breaking free from the distracting smell, she pulled the card out to read it. It was a small red card. In fancy cursive all that was written was “Dumb Flowers”. Seemed like the company that delivered them. Nothing that really justified that the flowers were meant for her or anything. Just signed “—BH”. Another thing that baffled her. To her recollection she didn’t know anyone with those initials.

It was strange enough to get flowers, but from someone she didn’t know. The card didn’t even have an address of where it came from. There really wasn’t any place for her to return it to either. Her best bet would be to leave it in the apartment front office in case someone were to claim them. The only problem was that she’d have to wait till the office opened tomorrow. For now she supposed she could take them inside as opposed to leaving them outside. Closing the door with her flowers in hand, she walked them over to the kitchen counter and set them down. Immediately the smell permeated through the apartment as she stood there basking in their scent. Finally she was able to pull herself to her senses as she guided herself back over to the couch. Pushing the flowers out of her mind she resumed her leisurely channel surfing.

Nothing had changed as she skimmed through the usual junk. Aggravated she stopped on some show about model competition. She had no interest in it but as the scent of flowers wafted over to her, she seemed to care less and less. Sara’s eyelids drooped as she slumped on the couch. She wasn’t sure how much time had passed but soon the show was over. Checking the clock, she had watched that show for a whole hour! Yet thinking back to it she was hard pressed to recall much of it. She didn’t really linger on it too long before the next show started up and she slumped into the couch once again.

As if waking from a daydream her eyes fluttered open. The show she had been watching was over and commercials were now playing. She tried to recall what she had just watched but her mind seemed foggy on the subject. Actually it seemed any subject really. She felt like her brain was still asleep as she stirred from her spot. As she started to stretch on the couch she was pulled from the lovely smell of flowers when she noticed her hand was not where she left it. Looking down she confirmed that her right hand was no longer on the remote, but firmly lodged in her shorts. And not just her shorts but her panties. This wasn’t typical of her at all. Slowly she slid her hand from it’s tight confines. As it cleared her band, she raised it in front of her face. As her hand hovered there. she could see the tips of her middle and forefinger glistened lightly. She slowly brought them closer to her face as she noticed they smelled almost like.... flowers. That was crazy, they couldn’t. It must be because the flowers in the kitchen were so strong that they lingered in her nose.

As Sara stared at her fingers, she slowly brought them closer. Just something about them was entrancing. Then she did what only felt right. She jammed them in her mouth. It seemed almost more of a reflex or habit since it felt like something she should do. As they entered her mouth, her tongue danced along them as she sucked the juices from her fingers. The flavor was delicious! As she sucked on her fingers, little dents could be seen in her shirt as her nipples came to attention. Her body felt hot. She felt a need she didn’t normally have. She felt horny.

As she sucked diligently in her fingers she leaned back into the couch. She needed to be touched. Bringing her free hand up, she pulled up her shirt exposing her bra. Her meager B cups swelled out of the top a bit as her nipples dug hard into the cloth. Reaching up to loosen her bra she grazed a fat nipple causing her body to react as if it had been struck by lightning. Pleasure erupted from her normally non sensitive breast as she clamped her lips hard on her digits. Cautiously she brought her hand up and cupped her breast lightly. She shuddered again as she was shocked by their sensitivity. A gentle squeeze brought more pleasure than a normal night of sex had before. Not that she had been dull before. Sex was just something she did when she was in a relationship with someone she cared about to show she cared. She had never given much thought to it before, but now. Now she felt more alive than ever. Why hadn’t it felt like this before? Was it suppose to be like this in the first place?

Sara was about to explore further when she was broken from her pleasure session by the telltale sound of keys being inserted into the door. David was home! Suddenly sobered, she pulled her fingers from her mouth and pulled her shirt back down. Looking over at the clock she realized it was 6pm. She had lost track of time for 4 hours! She didn’t even remember most of it. Leaning over the armrest she attempted to greet David as he walked in.

“Hey honey. How was your day?” he asked as he closed the door behind him.

“I’m not sure. I kind of spaced out for most of it,” she said as she got up from the couch.

David sniffed the air. “Did you get a new air freshener or something?”

‘Uh, no. Someone dropped off flowers outside,” she said as she made her way to the kitchen.

“Really? What for?” he asked as he followed Sara into the kitchen and set his keys on the table.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty sure they got the wrong address,” she said as she stood by the flowers, breathing deeply. “I’m gonna take them to the office tomorrow.”

Walking up to the flowers David read the card on them. “That’s pretty odd. And who delivers on a Sunday?” He bent over and took a whiff of them. “They do smell, uh, pretty good,” he said as he inhaled more.

Sara stood there as the smell soaked into her brain. She felt familiar tingles from the couch as she looked over at David. She started to feel her needs welling up.

“So I guess dinner isn’t done,” David said pulling her out of her fog.

She had gotten so carried away on the couch that she forgot to make dinner. “I, uh, fell asleep,” she lied.

“Well looks like it’s leftovers then,” he said as he pulled a tub of pasta from the refrigerator.

After finishing their reheated dinner they went back to the couch to relax. David took the remote and started looking through channels as Sara sat next to him, pressing into his side. She was still feeling a little horny from earlier. Looking down she could still see her nipples pushing into her shirt. Her C cups were still a bit swollen from earlier, but it felt good to press them into David. As he messed with the T.V. she looked over at him as he lazily flipped through channels. He was pretty cute with a strong jaw line. His dress shirt hid his thinner build a bit and his pants, while nothing special, were currently being tented by his dick. Seeing this lit Sara’s fire again. It was his cock, right there. It was ready and waiting. She felt her mouth reflexively open as a heat built in her pants. Her desire from earlier was returning and in fully force as she glared at his cock. Slowly she moved a hand down his side and over his leg. She had never been so forward before. In need she suddenly shot her hand lower and firmly gripped his member. David quickly turned to her in confusion. Looking back at him was his girlfriend, but now she was panting in need as she looked up at him pleading. Taking his silence as confirmation, she quickly undid his belt and opened his pants. Reaching into his boxers, she pulled out his still hard cock. Without much thought she jammed his member in her mouth as she slid him into her throat. Her head bobbed enthusiastically as he brought his hand to the back of her head to guide her. She had never been fond of blowjobs before but now, here she was, giving the best one of her life. She coated him in saliva as she choked herself on him. Finally she pulled off of him as he looked at her dazed. Standing up she started to pull her shorts off.

“I need you now!” she moaned as she shucked her panties off.

Jumping back into his lap while facing him she lowered herself onto his cock. She started slow until David thrust up into her as he bottomed out. She yelped as she dropped her full weight onto him. She bounced slowly on him as she pulled her shirt over her head. Fat swollen tits pressed into and over her bra. Tearing one of the cups down she exposed a naked breast and fat nipple that she immediately brought to Davids mouth. Like second nature he latched onto it as he began to pump into her faster. Sara was in heaven as he sucked on her tit and pounded into her. The sensations soon started to build quickly as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. As she bounced, her other tit finally came free of her bra as David palmed it with his free hand. Once his hand made contact Sara came harder than she ever had before. Throwing her head back she wailed as she twitched on his cock, sending him into his own orgasm. They both lay there breathing heavily as they came down from their highs.

Looking up at his girlfriend, “Well, that was unexpected.”

“Sorry. I really needed that,” she offered as an excuse.

“Don’t worry. Anytime,” he chuckled.

Biting her lower lip she looked at him while blushing. “Well actually...”

David raised an eyebrow. “You want to keep going?”

“I don’t know why but I’m really horny,” she said as she pouted.

Without a word David lifted her up off of him with newfound strength. His dick was still hard as he stood up pulling Sara off the couch to follow him as he made his way to the bedroom. She stared hypnotically as his cock bobbed in front of him as he walked. It almost seemed bigger to her. They passed into the bedroom as he closed the door behind them. Sara made her way onto the bed as she was stopped by a pair of strong hands on her hips. As she bent over the bed she felt David enter her once again. She braced herself on the mattress with her arms as he started to pound into her. Her fat tits free of her bra bounced below her with each thrust. He began to start fucking her harder as he pushed her head into the mattress. Less like lovemaking as they usually had and more like horny kids, he ungracefully rammed into her while squeezing her padded ass. He was going at a pretty fast pace that normally David would have blown by now, but instead he just kept fucking her. Sara couldn’t respond if she wanted to. Feeling him plow into her so hard and taking charge as he uncaringly pushed her face into the mattress caused her to cum again. Her knees gave and she stumbled forward into the bed as he fell forward into her, not missing a beat. She moaned and twitched as her nipples dragged against the covers as she orgasmed. David simply grabbed under her hips to prop them up as he brutishly assaulted her pussy. Finally David pushed into her all the way, filling her completely, she could almost feel his cock grow inside her, and causing her body to overflow as a second orgasm washed over her before she blacked out.

Dim light crept in the window as Sara came to. It was morning and she awoke to the smell of flowers. Tangled in the covers with her boyfriend she decided to start her morning routine. Slowly she untangled herself as she looked over at her boyfriend sleeping. Laying on his back with his muscular chest exposed she looked lower at his bulge in the sheets. Pulling them back she was greeted with his throbbing morning wood. It greeted her almost like it was expecting her, pointing straight up. She liked that he was happy to see her in the morning. Gripping the thick base with one hand she lowered her fat lips onto his shaft. She loved morning blowjobs. She sucked and twirled her tongue on his cock as he slept. Faster and deeper she went until he was bouncing off the back of her throat. Suddenly two hands gripped her head as they pushed his dick into her throat. Her mouth was filled with spasming cock as he unloaded into her. She was eager to swallow it, much like every morning. Finally he let go as she released him for air.

“Man, your mouth feels better every morning babe,” he said as he sat up.

David got up and walked into the bathroom as Sara rolled on to her back. She licked her lips as she brought her hands up to squeeze her nipples. Fat hard nubs stood from her bouncy EE cups as she played with them. One hand snaked it’s way down to her naked pussy and began to stroke her clit. She began to leak onto the bed as she played with herself. A wet squelching noise was made as she put two fingers in, causing her to arch her back as she started to furiously finger fuck her pussy. Smashing her thick thighs together she came hard, rolling on her side and shaking as she screamed into the sheets. As Sara caught her breath she reached over to the nightstand and opened the drawer, liberating a pink dildo. Opening her quivering legs back up she deposited it in her still sensitive love hole. Reaching to the exposed tip she turned it on and proceeded to buck into the bed.

Finally leaving the bathroom after getting ready for work, David emerged. Dressed and ready to head to the gym as a personal trainer, he reached for his gym bag. Greeting him on the bed was his horny girlfriend who was lost in fucking herself again as she slammed her dildo into her needy pussy. Her eyes begged him through messy blond streaked hair as she hammered away.

“Baby, I need you please,” she moaned as she watched him pick up his workout bag.

He walked over to Sara as she stared at his crotch. The bulge was noticeable, but if he gave into his nympho girlfriend every morning, he wouldn’t have a job. He simply walked up to her and reached down with one hand and shoved her dildo all the way in and held it there as he thumbed her clit.

Bending over he whispered into her ear, “Be a good girl for me today.”

The result was failure for her body to contain the stimulation. Her eyes rolled back as she convulsed on the bed moaning incoherently. The last thing she heard before she lost consciousness was the door closing.

Groggily Sara awoke from her mini sex coma. Slowly and unsteadily she sat up as the sheets stuck to her damp naked form. She was covered in sweat, cum, or saliva. Or all of them, she couldn’t remember. Looking lower, her legs and a good portion of the bed was soaked. Between her legs was the dead and defeated vibrator. Turning to the side she noticed the clock. It was already after 10am. She had been out for more than two hours! Picking up her dildo she made her way to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. Once in the shower, the loss of the dildo’s vibration function didn’t stop her from having two more orgasms as she cleaned off her juices.

Finally toweling off she headed out of the bathroom to her closet. It was a mess of what most women would call clubwear. She had a nice body and she didn’t mind showing it off. Diving in she pulled out a purple pair of panties and a matching bra and tossed them on the bed. Next she fished out a white halter that was sure to have her bra visible and a pair of jean cutoff shorts. Walking back over to the bed she snatched up the panties and slid them on with a little effort. She liked them tight on her wide hips. Next was her bra. Her wobbling G cups filled the bra to capacity and gave them a bountiful amount of cleavage. Her shorts were another story. She jumped and shimmied as she tried the jam her large ass into the tiny garment. With a bit of struggle they finally cleared her wide ass as her cheeks swelled out the bottom. She loved showing off her thick ass when she walked past boys since they couldn’t always look at her tits. Finally she pulled on her halter top and you could indeed see her bra through it as the dark purple pressed into the thin top. To top it all off, a cute pair of 4 inch heels that made Sara thrust out her tits and ass for balance.

Finally settled she gave herself a quick once over in the mirror. She was super cute in her outfit as she did a quick twirl, causing her voluptuous form to jiggle. Walking out of the bedroom she was assaulted by the smell of flowers. She had totally forgotten about those pretty flowers from yesterday. Going into the kitchen she saw them sitting on the counter still as fresh as the moment she found them, and smelling just as strong. Picking them up she made her way out the door to the front office. It was only a short walk but she did everything she could to make anyone watching remember the trip. Her wide hips swayed as her ass bounced in her shorts trying to compete with her titties as they attempted to leap from her top with each step. She bounded down the apartment stairs with a bit more jiggle than some would have thought necessary, or possible. Rounding the corner she saw the office was open, denoted by the door being propped open. In she bounced seeing Mary, the rather homely looking middle aged landlords wife.

“Like, hey Mary,” Sara chirped.

Looking up at the over exaggerated woman she inwardly rolled her eyes. “Hi Sara. What can I do for you?”

Sara made her way to the desk and plopped down the vase. “Someone left these at my door yesterday.”

Mary sighed. This girl was a little on the dumb side. “Some boytoy left you flowers and you want me to do what with them?” she said in an agitated tone that was lost on Sara.

“No. Like, I don’t know who they’re from an’ stuff so I brought them here in case they were for someone else,” she beamed.

Leaning forward Mary looked over the flowers and nestled in them was a card. Reaching in for it she immediately retracted her hand when she thought she poked a thorn.

“Ahh! It poked me,” she winced.

“But it doesn’t, like, have any thorns,” Sara stated pointing at the flowers.

Looking over the stems carefully she could see there weren’t any at all. Not that they were trimmed off but they had never existed in the first place. Bringing her finger up, it wasn’t bleeding. Maybe it was her imagination. It was hard to think with such a flowery smell.

“I, uh, guess I was wrong,” she said in a slightly monotone voice as she took in the scent.

Sara just bounced in the doorway. “Well, okays. I’ma go back home and wait for David to come home.”

“Uh huh,” was all Mary managed to say as Sara quickly spun and exited the office. The faint noise of Mary’s blouse losing a button was heard by no one.

Sara made her way back to her apartment quickly. Just thinking about David getting home was getting her wet. Reaching the door she busted in and went straight to the couch. Throwing herself on it she reached for one of the many discarded dildo’s on the coffee table an pushed her panties aside, plunging it into herself. She was thankful she had chosen to wear a skirt today. Or really any day. It was way easier to put stuff in her pussy when she didn’t have anything in the way. She moaned as it slipped into her wet hole. With her free hand she grabbed the remote and hit the power button, then dropped it to the floor. Reaching up she pulled her fat titty from its prison as the T.V. resumed playing porn from the last time it was turned on. She watched the girl on the porn getting fucked and timed her thrusts with the guys. Her legs in the air as if she were actually fucking someone, her thick thighs jiggled with each stroke. Her large ass had pulled her skirt up around her waist and both of her big knockers were bouncing against her face. Grabbing a fat titty she brought a chunky nipple to her bloated lips and began to suck. The stimulation was too much as she came hard, muffling a moan into her wobbling chest balloon. It was nearly noon and David wasn’t due home for... a bunch of hours! Well, she had plenty of toys on the table to keep her busy till he got home.

Just after 4pm David parked his car out front of the apartment. Grabbing his bag of gym clothes he exited the car. The tee shirt he wore was tight and showed his impressive muscles that strained it. Large biceps stretched the sleeves leading into broad shoulders and chiseled pecs. With a grunt he readjusted his crotch in the cramped shorts he was wearing. Opening the front door he was hit with the smell of flowers that was familiar. As he made his way towards it, he walked to the open front office door. Peaking in he saw quite the sight. His landlords hot girlfriend Cherry was playing with herself at the front desk. She sat in the chair with her legs spread wide in a parody of a maids outfit that tried poorly to contain her excessive curves. Thick thighs rubbed against the arm rests of the chair leading to an equally thick rear that pushed her up and forward in the chair. The dainty skirt of her outfit would have hidden next to nothing had she not pulled it up so she could jam her feather duster handle into her pussy. Above was what some would have called a thin waist had it not been entirely obscured by her swollen chest mounds. The poor dress was not made to deal with such a rack. Each breast the size of prize winning watermelons was compressed inside the top as it plunged extremely, only just covering her nipples but showing the tops of her areola. Their gentle jiggling only slightly distracted from her thick plush lips that formed a near perfect O as she continued her session. Brought from her reverie by the presence of someone in the doorway, she looked up from her fat teats as she noticed a man was watching her.

“Omigawd, wike, Davy I need your hewp,” Cherry lisped as she stood up from the chair with the duster still in her and walked over to David. Entranced with her titties as she wobbled over to him he barely managed a grunt. She even smelled of cherries.

“I haven’t had a cawk for, wike, a while and I totes have to cwean the office before my boyfwiend gets back,” she said as she ran her hand over David’s hardening package as it tented his shorts and pressed her tits into him hard.

Registering that she was propositioning him for sex he thought of his girlfriend upstairs that he could fuck anytime or day. “Uh, I got a girlfriend Cherry,” he weakly responded as she rubbed his rod through his shorts.

“It’s ok. I just want to taste your cawk,” she said as she lowered herself into a squatting position as she dragged her bulging jugs down his body.

Finally at face level with his beast she lowered the elastic band on his shorts causing it to launch out and smack her in the cheek. With a brief gasp she didn’t have much time to react because as soon as her mouth opened, David grabbed by her blond hair and thrust his heavy dick into her soft wet lips. Feeling hyper aroused she took over his thrusts as she timed them with the duster in her pussy. His large dick wasn’t able to fit all of it in her but between her fat lips, empty head, and horniness she fit as much as she could handle to get both of them off. She made wet slurping noises as she tried to take him deep, causing her tits to become slick with the excess saliva. The noise could also be attributed to the handle in her pussy as she slammed it in herself as fast as she could manage. Finally unable to hold back David erupted into her mouth like a dam broke with a loud grunt. His swollen balls clenched as they dumped into her. Upon finally tasting his seed Cherry came as well, dropping the duster out of her and falling backwards into the desk as her mouth was filled beyond capacity as it pushed her back. With a heavy thud she landed on her weighty ass causing her fat jugs to bounce out of the insufficient top as David continued to pulse his load onto them. She only gurgled as she shook in orgasmic bliss, leaking cum into her cleavage from her mouth as her lips made a sucking motion. At last his stream had run dry. With a quick shake he deposited the last of his batter onto her as he stowed his semi hard cock away once again. As he turned to leave he saw Cherry rubbing his semen into her massive chest, playing with her nipples and sending her into another bout of orgasms.

David made his way shakily up the stairs knowing that once he got home, Sara was going to be on his cock as soon as he walked in. Having just emptied his balls onto the bimbo downstairs, he took his time getting there to catch his breath. As he approached the door he saw something sitting in front of it. In a small thin vase was a single red flower. Reaching down he picked it up and looked it over. It was the same type as the bouquet from the day before and even had an identical tag. Not sure what to do with it he took it inside with him as he opened the door.

Sara didn’t even hear the door open as she screamed while biting down hard on the pillow from the couch as she came once again from her favorite dildo. She was now completely naked since her free time was now devoted to orgasms. Her sensitive HH cups smashed into the couch as her generous ass wobbled behind her. Slowly she came around. Face buried and ass high in the air she sat back on the couch and dropped her toy onto the coffee table. As she did she noticed David as he walked in. Ecstatic to have her man back to fuck her she made her way over to him as she crawled on the floor, as her shaky cum slicked legs were still weak. Reaching him she grasped his waist band to pull herself up and in the process, freeing his still semi hard member. Pulling her messy blond hair back over her shoulder she sat up and pulled the head of his cock into her mouth. After a moment she popped off and looked up at him.

“Mmm, tastes like Cherry. Did she suck your cock?” she asked curiously.

Still holding the flower he looked down at his horny girlfriend. “Yeah, she, uh, had trouble cleaning,” he answered as Sara stroked him.

“That’s so hawt. Maybe she can, like, come over later for some fun,” she chirped as she reinserted his dick in her mouth.

It was hard for him to believe that he was getting hard again so soon. He closed his eyes as he focused on her loving blowjob. Suddenly he felt a prick on his thumb holding the vase, causing him to drop it harmlessly to the floor. His hand tingled as he surveyed the damage seeing nothing harmed at all. Suddenly from his hand came a pulse. And another. And another. As the pulses came they pushed farther into his body from his hand and as they did they changed him. First his forearm swelled with muscle. The pulses continued into him as his bicep tore through his shirt and his chest enlarged. Large pecs rose attached to thick shoulders as his other arm swelled to even out. Another wave and his shirt finally gave way, tearing at the neck and armpits. Instead of the shirt staying torn, it burst from his body and evaporated into the air. His abs twitched as they became more defined. Strong muscled thighs and calves swelled to meet the rest of his bodies new standard. His body was designed to fuck long and hard now. Well almost, since there was an important part of that missing. With another pulse his balls enlarged and gurgled as they filled again. His sack hung heavily as it slapped against his thigh. It’s fullness caused him to flex his cock in anticipation just as it swelled in Sara’s eager mouth. As she jammed it into her she found that less of it fit with each thrust. Finally his behemoth only fit it’s swollen head in her mouth as she sucked hard on it. All of the pulses from his hand ceased as one giant pulse radiated from his grapefruit sized balls. As his balls emptied so did his mind.

Sara was enjoying welcoming home her boyfriend as his enormous cock detonated in her mouth. Immediately her mouth was filled with the first blast. She braced herself for the next one but as his dick pulsed her mouth wasn’t filled with anymore cum but her body definitely was. Her lips swelled more to lock onto his rod more securely. The next couple of pulses her ass and thighs attempted to dominate her body fat jiggly thighs squeezed her swollen and leaky pussy as it dripped constantly. Another pulse and her titties swelled. And the pulses kept coming. Fatter and rounder. Wider and jigglier. They swelled past Cherry’s size as they pulled her down. Her tits stuck out so far that her fat nipples were rubbing against David’s shins as she crouched before him. His dick pulsed once more, sending her now platinum hair down to her ass. With a wet gurgle she swallowed her mouthful as she removed herself from his cawk. He tasted so yummy.

She didn’t have much time to collect herself as she was lifted up by his massive form and bent over the armrest of the couch. Fat breast pooled below her on the cushion as she leaned over it. She gasped as she felt a huge object enter her. David’s cock stretched her wide as he pushed in. She was only able to take about ¾ of it until he pulled back and started to fuck her. His pace sped up until his huge balls started to smack against her wide thighs. Each stroke he bottomed out on her, she felt her brain slip a little more. She was getting fucked. She was getting fucked by a big cock. She was getting fucked by, like, the biggest cock. She was totes gonna cum, like, all over his fat cawk. Her brain fizzled out as it reached it climax.

“Gonna cum! Gonna cum! Omigawd!!” she burst as she soaked his dick in girl juice.

She shuddered as her orgasm overtook her, sending her voluptuous form jiggling. Her boobies bounced into each other and the couch as David continued to ram into her unphased. With a loud smack he slapped her ass, sending it into a fit. His big strong hands reached down and massaged her ass cheeks below, pulling them back to smother the last quarter of his dick as he thrust into her. The constant stimulation sent her over again as she fell forward into her own jugs, motorboating herself. Drowning in her own lewd proportions, literally, she was saved as the sturdy support that was Davids cock was removed from her. He let go of her rear and it rocketed for the ground pulling her off the couch. Her breasts landed on her stomach with a loud slap as she was turned around to face him. In the distance she heard a “bling” that was strangely familiar. That was not nearly as important as the cawk staring her right in the face however. Instinctively she leaned forward but was suddenly lifted as she was grabbed by her overloaded hooters as David’s cock was planted deep between them. Sara whimpered at the sensations of her inflated melons bouncing around him. He thrust hard and deep since her tits could accommodate his large member with no problems. Titty tremors shot through her as her chunky nipples collided with his incredibly muscular hips. Faster he sped as he was able to get full strokes off into her chasmic cleavage. At long last he blew once again, this time into her sweet dickpillows. Her entire cleavage was filled with hot jism as he blasted into her. It leaked out of the top and bottom as it ran out of space to go in the tight confines. Pulling back the last couple sprays landed on the top of her tits and neck.

Bling Bling Bling

The noise went off like crazy as Sara looked towards it. Over on a tripod was a camera that appeared to be hooked up to a computer. She was broadcasting to bunches of people. They all saw her get fucked stupid on camera. And that made her horny. The offer to fuck on cam seemed like a dream come true to the couple, both not fit to do much but have sex. If David wasn’t at the gym he was fucking her and if she wasn’t getting fucked she was probably asleep, but even then... Turning toward the camera she waved and made sure to shake her cum covered titties lots for all the people watching.

“Like, that was totes fun! I hope you guys like watching my boobies get fucked by a big cawk,” she said blowing a kiss.

The chat exploded and donations poured in with the telltale “bling”. SaraSuXXX and DavidtheDick were very popular for obvious reasons. They fucked often and it wasn’t everyday you saw people with proportions like that. It didn’t hurt in the least that Sara had her sensitive MM cup blouse busters and an ass wide enough to make sure her tits wouldn’t tip her over. No one watched them for the fabulous conversations which usually revolved around getting David to stick his cock somewhere in Sara or one of them cumming. They sometimes even had guests like Cherry, who was quite popular. She was going to come by later so David could fuck the poor bimbo stupider. They never were sure if she ever realized she was being taped, but she sure put on one hell of a show. Sara looked back at the floor where the flower fell earlier as it faded from sight. Her mind forgot about the flowers completely but she could still smell them lingering in the air. That of course didn’t last long as her mouth was once again full of hard cock. David really knew how to win a girl over. She would have giggled if she could but instead just bobbed on his throbbing dick. She had the best job ever!