The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dumbing Down Pumping Up

Synopsis

Dumbing Down Blowing Up is a story about a powerful bing that loves turning intellgient successful people into dumb ignorant sex minded sluts and bodybuilding whores who only care for sex and live a short but albeit life of total ignorance and debauchery.

My name is Dog, which is the opposite of God, and guess what, I am no where near as powerful as God but I do have certain powers that exceed a normal humans. These powers include persuasion and genetic manipulation, it also allows me to change a persons physical appearance within minutes, since I can manipulate the genetic code within a time construct, meaning it will change from any moment in time in your history that I decide, and all this is coded into your bodies genetics in any event. As for the persuasion, lets just say that I can change your mind completely, also within a time construct, and just as a demonstration, check this one particular instance of fun I had. Oh, and before I begin, I love to tamper with strong intelligent people, especially women, but also men. My penchant is to reduce them to ignorant sex crazed slut whores with certain body modifications, and the men to ignorant big cocked bodybuilding steroid junkies that only work as sex video studs since anything else is beyond them.

This is the story of a physician in Sioux Falls that decided she was uppity and higher than all, and her son who was a know it all lawyer, both geniuses, both destined for an alternative life. Some might be jealous of their new life style, other would be horrified. I just enjoy it because its fun and I sometimes revisit old haunts to see what has become of my creations.

Dr. Mary Kellie was late for her rounds, her son Mark had her in a discussion over his recent divorce case, and she preferred to listen to his problems sometimes more than listening to the nurses and other doctors blab on about some patients intestinal problems.

She walked briskly down the corridor to the Surgery ward, and bumped into a nurse on the way. “Hey, watch it” she blurted out angrily. The nurse who was watching it and not stuffing her face into her phone like Mary, excused herself “sorry Dr” and Mary huffed along in her self-importance to the ward.

Guess what, I was there, actually doing mundane stuff, I was visiting an old creation who was now 60 years after her transformation, and was in hospital for surgery. While I do like to have fun, I am not cruel, I always make sure my creations are cared for no matter how ignorant and dumbed down I make them. So I was visiting one, paying for her hospital expenses when I focused on Mary.

Mary Mary Quite Contrary, I walked up beside her, and touched her hand, I do need contact to be able to take control, its something I never understood, but I cannot make changes if there is no skin contact at least once. I guess I can transfer some of me into her, and presto its like a nano-me working in cohesion with the real me.

My finger touched her hand, and she jumped, nearly dropping her phone.

Mary looked up startled by the physical contact and saw a middle aged man, average looking, staring back at her. Her mind was bringing to get angry, with a tinge of fear, thinking this might be some pervert. The man smiled back, and when he did he said “Sorry Dr…” and then I blanked out for a moment. The next thing I knew I was sitting down beside the surgery ward with the weirdo looking over me.

I looked into her eyes, and read her mind, all her past, her upbringing in a middle class family, she actually had to work hard to get where she was, this was no entitled bitch, but she had grown up with a big chip on her shoulder and was extremely critical of anyone that was not fit and intelligent. She also worshipped her genius lawyer son that was on a roll to become either a senior partner in a big company or get all federal and become a Judge.

I went deeper into her mind and saw all the things she hated, and how she was frigid, she liked sex, but on her terms and was not “turned on” most of the time, leaving her capable of focusing on being professional. I finally found that she abhorred people that cleaned for a living, fat people and sluts, especially whores, and she hated big tits.

It was time to get to work, but when I get to work, I like to enjoy it, there is nothing as much fun as slowly changing someone based on their logical deductions.

The stranger looked at her, “What a weirdo” she thought, but was not scared for some reason, and could not understand why she was sitting. The stranger introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Dog, and I have a few questions about your career. Would you mind if I asked you them? Its for a survey.” Mary nodded, she wanted to say no, but for some reason felt compelled to follow on with his request, and she said “OK, but please make it quick, I have rounds to do.”

“That’s fine by me” he answered and started with his line of questions.

Q. “What is your profession and why did you take it?”

A. “I’m a doctor of medicine and I like to help people”

“Hmmm, he looked at her and said”

Q. What else turned you on about the medical profession?”

A. I like to make money, it helps me live the lifestyle I want and deserve.”

Dog, looked at her shrewdly and started with his logic session.

Q. “Tell me, what makes you good at your profession?”

A. “I am intelligent, precise, fast and empathic.”

Q. “You state you are intelligent, so question, you found out your husband was cheating on you without your knowing, Would you admit that he was more intelligent in being able to keep it a secret for so long?

A. “No, I don’t think so” Mary thought back at the time she found out, it was a mistake on her exes part, leaving an email open on the screen, essentially she would never have found out if it were not his mistake.

Q. “Are you sure? How did you find out?”

A. I saw an open mail on his laptop.”

Q. “So you didn’t find out through intelligence, only through chance.”

A. “Well, yes in that case, I would have to agree with you.”

Q. “So your ex is more intelligent then you, because you couldn’t find out he was cheating on you, is that correct?”

A. “No, he isn’t more intelligent, it was a one off situation.”

Q. “But you do admit that you didn’t have enough intelligence to find him out.”

A. “NO, I am highly intelligent, he was just very good at covering his tracks.”

Q. “But if he was so good, doesn’t that mean that he is more intelligent than you in this specific case?”

A. “You could state he used his intelligence to outsmart me in one instance.”

Q. “What does he do for a living?”

A. “He is a contractor, no formal education, but an exceptional manager and built up a lucrative business.”

Q. “Wait, your telling me your ex is uneducated and in construction and he outsmarted you?”

A. “He is not uneducated, and yes, in this case he outsmarted me for a while”.

Q. “But you said he has no formal education?”

A. “Yes, he left school at 14, and started to work for a living, but did take technical courses afterwards.”

Q. “So your ex, who is a construction worker with no formal education outsmarted you, and was more intelligent than you in this case?”

A. “Yes, no, I mean, he isn’t a construction worker, he owns a construction business, and yes, he did outsmart me for a while.”

Q. “But he was a construction worker and only built a business around his hard work on site?”

A. “Yes, you could say that”

Q. “So can I state for the record that you are less intelligent than a construction worker?”

A. “No, I am not, I am an intelligent physician.”

Q. “But you stated your ex outsmarted you, is that true?”

A. “Yes, once…”

Q. “So is your ex, the construction worker, more intelligent than you sometimes?”

A. “Yes, you could say that.”

Q. “Therefore, if your construction worker ex is sometimes more intelligent than you, and intelligence is usually static, could you say that he is generally smarter than you based on the case in hand?”

Mary’s mind was confused, but only because I had started to reduced her intelligence very slightly.

A. “Yes, you could say that’s, that’s logical”.

I looked at Mary and decided its time to get rough on her, sometimes I like to do things with a blunt object and not a scalpel.

Q. “Mary, can I ask then, if your ex is more intelligent than you, how did you become a physician and are you sure you are a doctor here?”

Mary searched her memory, she was fuzzy, she remembered medical school and everything, but for some reason was becoming confused. That was because I was changing her history slightly, removing memories and leaving gaps, I was not yet ready to rebuild her, oh, and I reduced her intelligence from a 152 IQ to a 112 IQ, which is still strong enough to deduct.

A. “I, uh, learned medical school, I went to college, I have a degree in medicine, sure.”

Q. “But Mary, you stated you are not as intelligent as a construction worker, so are you sure you studied at all? Tell me about your school?”

Mary couldn’t remember her school days, in fact she couldn’t remember much of her life, since I had wiped a lot out. Her mind retained the basics of school to college, but I removed the college education, and she was now reduced to what she had learned till she was 18 years old. I also removed her family history, and went back in time, to take her out of her middle class home in the burbs, I replaced it with a rough childhood in the slums, where her single mother (no longer a married clerk) was working as a waitress in a sleazy diner.

A ”I went to school in Crassmore, that’s a public school, it was damned hard enough, so why are you asking me about medicine? Who the fuck is a doctor here?”

Q. “I am sorry, Mary, what is it you do here then?”

I had placed into Mary’s mind that she was now a cleaner that liked to dress up”

A. I’m a custodian here, I’m in charge of this ward here.” She pointed to the ward she was head of only a moment ago.

I then started to play another logic game on this poor work of art that was far from complete, and it was really starting to thrill me what would come next.

Q. “Mary, do you remember we talked about your ex construction worker husband that is smarter than you?”

A. “Sure, so?”

Q. “Do you believe you were ignorant about his cheating on you?”

A. “Yes I was.”

Q. “So you admit you are ignorant as well as unintelligent, is that true?”

I had already replaced more memories in Mary’s mind, and also taken her out of school at 8, where she never completed anything, she had basic math and language skills, but her stoned whore mother took her out of school and used her to clean the house and cook. Which suited the young Mary finem, in fact she started to smoke at 11. With all this, she was protected from sex until she was 18, her mother wasn’t a demon. But when she reached 18, her mother had her gang banged every day for a year, for free!

A. “Shit man, wot da fuck ya talking about, ’tellignece and stuff.”

I decided it was time to truly complete her new mind set and work on her body too. I erased all her education, she never went to school. Her mother raised her in their hovel home, where she grew up to become a whore like her mother. Taking drugs from a young age, smoking and drinking. She got tattoos and piercings all over, and never learnt to read, write or do maths that were higher than ten fingers. She spoke in city gang slang, and fucked her way every day into oblivion.

Q. “Mary, Mary, concentrate, what are you doing here now?”

Mary looked up at the stranger, she thought “wot da fuck does he want with me, maybe I can blow him now? He looks kinda poor, but I love the size of that wad.” And then she said “Gimmeee your cock, and I’ll show you why I’m here”.

Q. “Mary, why are you in the hospital?”

A. “Duh, I was sick man… if you dont give me your cock, then fuck off.”

I was so happy with my new mental creation, the body followed suit, and what I added as a bonus was a pair of saggy watermelon tits that weighed her down, but were extremely sensitive. I also made her cunt wet constantly too, so she loved sex all the time.

Now the fun part came into play. I returned her memories to see how she would react, and bam it was perfect!

Mary looked up at the stranger and blinked, for a moment she was confused, then looked at her massive melons and screamed…A nurse came running up and asked if she was OK. Mary looked up at the nurse and blurted out “I’m Ok, I have to get to the rounds Nurse Waters” The nurse looked at her in confusion and stated “excuse me mam what are you talking about?”

Mary Answered “I’m Dr. Kellie, you know that, why are you being so stupid?” The nurse looked confused and then called for security, “Please escort this woman out, she is disturbing the place”

Dr.Kellie tried to struggle, but saw herself in a mirror on the way and screamed again, instead of an intelligent looking physician, she saw a disheveled, worn-out whore, with tattoos and piercings all over her unkempt body. Her tits were way beyond enormous, and had pulsing blue veins all over. One of the guards brushed her nipple by mistake and she was hit with a massive orgasm, collapsing out the door.

Mary was frightened and confused, and the stranger was standing over her.

Dog looked down at Mary and then told her the new life she was in for.

“Mary, you are no longer an upstanding doctor and pillar of the community, you are a convicted whore, with multiple raps on your sheet for drugs, solicitation and shop lifting. You are totally ignorant, and stupid, you don’t have any education and your pussy and tits are geared for orgasms, which you have at least 20 a day, oh and you have a pimp that fucks you and pimps you out all the time.”

Mary wailed in fear and confusion, but that was not all, because now it was time to totally destroy her life and make her and her son what they were meant to be. The stranger forced Mary’s mind to take her to the strangers car, they got in and he drove her to s shit hole in the slums. The stranger looked at Mary and said, this is where you live now, you always lived here, and guess what, once I have finished with you, you will always remember your old life, but totally love your new one.

Mary spat at the stranger “Never”

The stranger just smiled and led her into a dirty slum hole which even the rats didn’t visit. It was full of junkies and was notorious for being a junkie and migrant worker whore house. Mary walked into her new (old) home, and there stood her son, in his suit, with a frown on his face. Mary was momentarily happy, but then her son stated, “excuse me sir, but why did you invite me to this hole? And who is that woman?”

Mary blurted out “It’s me son, its your mother”, Mark looked in disgust and said “I don’t know what your game is, but this is not funny and I don’t have time to waste.”

I smiled and looked at him, tweaking his mind slightly, I asked:

Q. “Tell me, Mr. Hot Shot Lawyer, if this was your mother, would you be a layer today?”

A. “Hell now, any progeny of this woman would be a nothing, scum.”

Q. “So if this is the case, and this turns out to be your mother would you therefore be scum?”

A. “Look Mr. stop wasting my time…”

Q. “Mark, are you a top Lawyer?”

A. “Yes, I am, and what do you want?”

Q. “Mark, I ask again, if you were born from this woman here, would you be a top lawyer now?”

A. “Of course not, I already told you that, what has this got to do with anything?”

I jumped into his mind and stopped him, I decided I had wasted enough of my time, and totally changed his past from a bright student into this new son of an ignorant slut whore, he never went to school, but instead of drugs went to the gym, and sucked cocks to earn money for steroids. He became a steroid junkie and grew muscles so big it was hard for him to move. Being bisexual and with a monster cock that could cum 10 times a day, Mark’s new life revolved around sucking cocks, fucking women for sex movies and especially pimping out his dumb mother and fucking her daily. In fact, when Mary want fucking on the streets, and when Mark was not in the gym or sucking cocks, he was fucking his mother.

Marks mind clouded over and all his memories were erased and replaced with new ones. His body also transformed in front of Mary’s eyes.

Mary screamed as she saw her successful lawyer son transform into a massive bodybuilding steroid pimp. His cock grew to 12 inches and thick. His intelligent look was replaced by a dumb leer, and he gave his mother a box of cigarettes since she had forgotten them when she went to the hospital.

I asked Mark a few more questions:

Q. “Hey Mark, who is this woman?”

A. “dats my bitch, I fuck her all da time..huh, who you?”

Q. “What else do you do with her?”

A. “I orgy on cam with her, and suck cocks, even 10 day…fuck”

I looked at Mary, and winked. Her intelligence dropped to 90, and her past became a haze, she had vivid memories of being a successful doctor with a successful lawyer son mix with the memories of her being a dumb slut whore with a muscle bum son that fucked her for hours every day. What she loved the most was watching him suck another bodybuilders cock while she sucked his balls and a third one licked her constantly wet and dripping clit…they all came together. This was done at least ten times every day, filmed and online to make them money for their constant sex and drug haze.

I left them to it, and visited a year later. Mary was totally in love with her dumb stupid self, and loved her big cocked dumb son that came in her daily. In fact, when I resurfaced her memories and intelligence she begged to be turned back. Life was so much better being dumb, even Mark loved being able to cum 10 times a day and worshipped his own muscles as much as others.

Well, that’s one story there are more…some more sinister, others, lighter. Maybe one day I will visit you, and yes, I know that makes you cum!