The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Droit du Seigneur

Lust

Lovisa’s tongue sought out mine, then withdrew as I followed, teasing and tantalizing. Her lips alternated between feather light brushes and forceful pressure, sucking and biting. Her height being the same as mine meant that I didn’t have to stretch or crane, and her strength meant that rather than supporting her, I could have relaxed in her arms, which were cool, smooth, and soft of skin, but unyielding. Her large firm breasts pressed against my chest, and my cock, which had wilted during our one-sided fight, returned the favor by rising against her muscular thighs, and even pressing against her soft belly. I could have abandoned myself in her kiss, but a little part of me eventually asserted its dominance: who was the controller and who was the controlled here, anyway?

Seeming to feel this, Lovisa broke from our embrace, sank down kneeling before my erect cock, looked up at me and smiled. “You want this too, I remember,” the blonde princess said. She took her ample breasts in her strong hands, folded them carefully around my erect member, and began to move her body up and down, the muscles of her thighs and ass flexing. There was still oil in the valley between her breasts from when I had splashed it on, and my cock slid smoothly in her cleavage. Her skin was cool and soft, while the breasts underneath were firm, so I could feel their rounded contours passing along its length. I groaned loudly. It felt heavenly, and my knees went weak. I had to grab for Lovisa’s blonde head to keep my balance. She looked up at me and smiled again, her incredible muscles easily adjusting to support my weight as she pumped up and down in her steady rhythm, leaning her head farther back as she rose, so she would not lift me up and her breasts would slide along my shaft. Only her mouth opened slightly as her breath came heavier from having to deal with my weight as well. She watched me quiver, and licked her lips with the tip of her pink tongue, clearly enjoying the effect she was having. She was the princess to her core. I may have conquered her in combat, I may have charmed her spirit, but she was going to be in charge of the sex.

I could barely put two words together. “I... thought... you... didn’t... like this,” I said between gasps as she stroked my cock with her breasts.

“Well, it won’t make me come,” Lovisa said, still rising and falling. “But that doesn’t matter now. You like it. And all I want. Is to make you happy, Cap...” She caught herself; “Captain” didn’t seem an adequate description of our roles any more. She tried out others. “Baron Sanduran. Sir. Lord. Master.” The last seemed to satisfy her. “All I want is. To make you. Happy, Master.” She smiled beatifically and pressed her breasts more firmly around my cock, rising and falling in that ineffable rhythm.

I sighed. “No, that’s not right,” I said, and, in probably the hardest thing I had had to do in weeks, pushed back from Lovisa, and stepped back, pulling my cock out of her cleavage. My cock immediately pulsed its loneliness to me, missing her breasts’ warm intimate embrace. “I want you to enjoy this, too,” I said.

“Oh, but I do!”, my blonde beauty cried, caught in half kneel, and still holding her bountiful breasts out to me, like offerings. “Your pleasure is everything to me!” But I noticed that her nipples, which had been peeking out between her fingers, had flattened until they barely showed over the areolae.

“No, not only like that,” I said. “This is your first sexual experience with a man, and maybe it will be your only one ever, so it’s even more a matter of pride with me. I don’t just want it to be enjoyable because I charmed you, so you like making me happy. I want that, but I also want you to like the sex for itself. More than like. I want you to love it. I want sex with me to be the best you’ve ever had. I want it to be the best ever.”

“But Master...,” she protested, and I cut her off. “No, dear. No more self sacrifice. Get on the bed. I’m going to make you enjoy this.”

She stilled her complaints with a panicked expression, but climbed on the bed on all fours, facing away from me. “Do you want to fuck my ass, Master?” she offered shyly, looking back over her shoulder around a stray blonde wavelet of hair which had fallen over her face.

I smiled at how much she wanted to avoid losing control. “No, dear.” She did have a nice butt, rounded and looking soft, though I had felt how hard the muscles underneath the skin were when they flexed. But no.

“Now that we’ve gotten those nasty chains off you, we can pull back the covers and use the bed how it was meant to be used, on clean sheets. Turn over, lie on your back. Raise your legs in the air and spread them.” I knew just holding her legs in the air wasn’t going to be an effort for her. I approached, and stood between them. The wide eyed look she gave me, though aroused, was more frightened; though she had had sex with Doran, with men she was effectively a virgin. She could see that my cock was still hard, and her legs twitched as if she wanted to close them, but my command couldn’t be contravened. She fluttered her hands to cover her sex for an instant, but then decided it was useless, put her hands on her open thighs, and held her breath in anticipation of my thrust.

But that would be too fast. Rather than come on like a rapist, I went back to what had relaxed her before, rubbing her small feet. Lovisa let her breath out. Her relaxation was faster than before, since she remembered this; it was now a practiced pattern. The princess’s body loosened, her face calmed, her arms lay passive at her sides, her feet softened, her eyes even half closed; only her legs remained up and motionless, a testament to her strength. This time, I licked and sucked each toe individually. I could see she was a barbarian: her legs were unshaven, and covered with a light down of blonde hair. I could also see the reddened and darkening bruised area on one foot where she had shattered the thick oak bedpost. So she wasn’t invulnerable after all. I avoided it, so as not to cause pain to her, as I kissed and stroked my way down the legs, alternating between them, and taking my time. Her inner thighs were almost hairless, and warmer, though still cooler than my hot breath against them, and sensitive; as I kissed them, I felt her legs quiver, and heard little gasps come. I looked up the length of her pale body to see that her nipples had regained their hardness, standing over the amazing roundness of her breasts like pink spires over ivory cupolas.

Then I was at her golden haired mound, which I brushed with my hand and spread with my fingers. Her sex opened wide for me; it was something like a flower after all, with its layers of petals, and tender bud, glistening with dew. I sucked one pussy lip, then another, and marveled at the moist heat that radiated from her cunt, such a contrast to her cool limbs and breasts. No wonder these northern girls could stand the cold, with such a furnace inside them!, I thought. I blew on her clitoris to cool it off, then took it into my mouth and sucked gently. I relished her strong, smooth, cool thighs still steady and upright around my ears; they were probably strong enough to crack my skull like an egg, and just minutes ago would have, had I taken such liberties, but now they were stilled at my command. They weren’t even quivering. In fact, I reflected, her gasps had stopped, and her breathing had steadied.

I looked along her body again, and saw that she had raised her head and was looking back at me, not with fear, or even quivering anticipation, but with … disappointment?

I could have kicked myself. Of course. Doran might not have been a perfect lover, but surely she wouldn’t have missed licking pussy. Though I’d never admit she might have been better at it. That just wasn’t what Lovisa was here for from me.

I changed tactics. I got to my feet, held my cock, which, though erect, had begun to soften somewhat since the end of the wonderful breast fuck, and began to stroke the head up and down her smooth inner thighs. Lovisa’s eyes sprang wide open as she saw me take the cock in my hand, then relaxed again as she saw I wasn’t about to immediately put it in her. But she kept watching, studying my stroking first with interest, then with gradually increasing arousal. My cock hardened as well. I reached her groin and lifted the cock head over the bushy golden pubic hair, placing it on the outer lips at the edge of her vagina. They felt hot. With my other hand, I spread her outer lips open. The princess gasped, and I looked at her face. It was all arousal and anticipation now, no fear.

I smiled. Even this was too fast. I kept holding her pussy open with one hand, and stroked my now rocklike penis gently over the soft, wet inner lips, up to the clitoris, lightly touching and flicking the bud, then returning to tease some more, around, between, but never fully inside. Lovisa groaned and shook. Her hot wetness grew until it spilled, running down her lower lips through the crack of her buttocks and around her anus. Eventually she couldn’t resist and reached forward with both hands, grasping my buttocks and trying to pull me forward, to forcefully impale her; but I had been ready for that. “Stop; lie back,” I ordered, and her hands lost all force and fell loosely to the bedspread. “Wait for it, dear. It’ll be better this way. I know.”

She groaned loudly with longing. “Please, Master, I need you inside me. Fuck me, Master! Please, do it now!”, she begged. I merely smiled, and continued my gentle torture.

When her entire body was vibrating like the string of a harp, and even my cock was urging me to stop teasing and put it in her, I said, “Now.” Lovisa whimpered and stared at me with frantic eyes, wondering if this would be another tease. I put the head of my cock evenly between her innermost lips, held her hips with both hands, and smoothly pushed forward, sinking myself all the way to the hilt in her sultry liquid depths.

She SCREAMED. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

They must have heard it in the waiting room, likely throughout the castle, maybe even in the city. And she MOVED. She didn’t actually come to sitting or standing, but other than that my command to lie back seemed almost forgotten. Lovisa reared and bucked so much I could barely stay on top and inside her; any idea to thrust more was completely lost, though just the movement in and out from her bouncing kept me aroused and enjoying it. The heavy oak bed jumped and bounced around the stone floor from her movements. It was like riding a hurricane. And she kept screaming. I prided myself on my bed skills, but didn’t think I had ever made any woman had ever come so hard; certainly not just on the first penetration. I had lost track of the time when she finally sank down and stopped; even her formerly pillar-like legs had lowered limply. The linen sheets were torn, and sweat was streaming down her body and face. Her eyes were closed and she lay completely silent and motionless. I was worried and tried to pull out of her, but this she responded to; without opening her eyes Lovisa gave a soft moan, and grabbed my butt with one hand, pulling me back inside her. At least I knew she was conscious.

Eventually she opened her eyes and was able to speak, after a fashion. “That … Was … Incredible,” she said, her voice slowly coming back to her. “You just fit inside me, so perfectly. Like my cunt was made to have your cock in it.” I smiled. She blushed, but went on. “My handmatrons had told me that it could be, but I didn’t believe them … Is it always like that? With a man and a woman? Because with Doran, when she uses fingers, and tongue, and … other things … sex is great, but that was just Perfect.” She was babbling like a teenager - which, of course, I thought wryly, she was. Finally, she stilled and just lay looking at me, her eyes shining.

“You didn’t just enjoy it because it was good for me?” I asked, smiling.

“Oh, no, Master,” Lovisa said, languorous in sweaty bliss. Then she remembered herself. “Was it good for you?” she asked worriedly. “I’m sorry, Master, I didn’t... I couldn’t... I didn’t even notice.”

“Well, it was good,” I said truthfully, “but I hope it’s not over.” I moved inside her, and she took notice that my cock was still rock hard.

“Oh, Master,” she cried in dismay. “You’re still hard! You didn’t come! Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so selfish. I bounced around so much it was probably all you could do to hang on! Please, do it again, so you can come, Master. I’ll try to control myself, I promise!” She raised her legs around me again, angling her cunt for deep penetration.

I smiled. I had thought about telling her to go ahead and enjoy herself, but she was right, I couldn’t come with her bucking like an untamed bronco. I’d let her control herself, maybe it would be good for her.

I held on to those incredibly muscled hips, and again marveled at the softness of her skin, then pulled back until I was just inside her, and thrust forward again, slowly. Lovisa moaned loudly, and her eyes rolled up into her head. Her pussy contracted around my cock the same way, a deeper steel covered by amazing softness. I pulled back again and pushed forward. Lovisa arched her back into a curve, and clawed at the bed, fingers digging furrows into the bedding, trying to hold herself still. I could see she was biting her lower lip white to keep from screaming, and her pussy was spasming around my cock like a flag in a thunderstorm. I pulled back and thrust my cock into her cunt a third time, and she exploded.

“AH - AAHH - AAAHHH - AAAHHH - AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!”

If she was any quieter this time, it was only because she had shouted herself hoarse. However, her muscle movements were even more intense. The remnants of her torn wedding robe somehow fell into her clutching hands, and were torn to shreds, and the sheets underneath her split completely in two. The heavy oak bed was bounced against the wall so hard that its headboard cracked. If not for my command to keep her legs apart, I think she would have killed me; as it was, between her thighs was the safest place in the room. I stayed mounted in her cunt and held on to her rounded ass for dear life until the blonde savage sank down again, completely exhausted.

“I’m sorry, Master,” she mumbled. I had to lean closer to hear her, her voice was so hoarse. “I couldn’t control myself. That was even better than the first time. I thought the first time was the best ever, the best I’ve ever had, the best it could be, but this time was even better. I love you, Master. You are so much better than Doran. Please, Master, fuck me again. I think it will probably kill me, but it will be worth it. I’d happily die to have sex like that again. I love you, Master. I love you.” The blonde barbarian was barely coherent, but extremely aroused. Her entire body was flushed red, her eyes were mostly closed, and the saliva coming out of the corner of her mouth was only exceeded by the lubrication leaking from her cunt. However, some of her words sounded familiar, and I finally realized what had happened.