The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dweomers & Domination: Droit du Seigneur

Liberation

I went to clean up some of the damage from our lovemaking. The bedside nightstand had been struck a blow by the galloping bed and overturned, throwing everything from its top onto to the floor, but fortunately neither the bottle of oil, nor the apothecary’s potion had broken. The top had come off the oil bottle, and half the contents had spilled into the carpet. It might never come out, which would be a shame. But it could have been worse, it could have been ignited by the burning incense. In our passion, we’d probably not have noticed until the whole room was ablaze. I righted the cabinet, reclosed the bottle, and returned both bottles and the incense holder to its top. I replaced the mostly consumed incense stick with another, something more flowery, something more appropriate for Xuza.

I considered my fallen member ruefully. Lovisa had certainly done a job there. Now that the arousal was gone, I could feel the ache of the barbarian’s pelvic grinds. My crotch around the cock base was developing bruises. I didn’t think I would get hard again for a week. I didn’t even know if Xuza would want me that way; after all, she only needed me to explain her pregnancy to her bridegroom. But what if she did? There was the apothecary’s potion. I unscrewed the top of the glass bottle and swallowed the black and purple swirling fluid. It tasted like musk and burned like brandy, but instead of the alcohol heat spreading throughout my body, it concentrated in my loins. I could feel it filling my member, driving away the aches, raising my cock to its full mast, restarting my libido. It was working! I would be fully ready for Xuza, whatever she wanted. I hoped she wanted me.

Lovisa had stopped crying, and watched my growing cock with interest. “You’re hard again, Master?” she asked. “I had thought men couldn’t get hard that soon after coming.”

I tried to smile, but it might have come out a leer. “Normally a male weakness, yes. Especially after such impressive sex, any man would be drained for quite a while. But one of my subjects heard I would be having two women tonight, and was kind enough to offer me this potion. He was especially worried about you, he thought you could drain me. He was so right, bless him.”

I went to where I had left my robe, but Lovisa intercepted my path. She stood in front of me, turned away, and bent down, putting her hands flat on the ground. To my potion-charged gaze her naked legs and rounded bubble-like buttocks looked very inviting.

“Please, Master, fuck me in the ass,” she said.

I was surprised. Eager, but surprised. “What?”

“You’re hard again, so you can do it. Please, Master. I know you don’t love me. But you said you did want me, Master, didn’t you? This was supposed to be my chance to find out what it was like to have sex with a man. It won’t be the same if I don’t feel what it’s like to have a man come inside me. You don’t want to come in my cunt because I could get pregnant, but you can come in my ass. You do want to fuck my ass, don’t you, Master?”

My newly erect cock certainly wanted to. My conscious mind was fighting it. “But … Xuza …” I said, hesitant. “If I come in you, I won’t be erect for Xuza.”

“Oh, Xuza doesn’t want you,” Lovisa said, still inverted. “She just wants to lie to Anfeald. She’s had sex with men lots of times. I haven’t. I only have this one time. I need it to be now. I need it to be you. Please, Master. You do want to.” She raised herself first on one bare foot, than the other, wiggling her curvy ass. When she lowered, I could see both ass dimples. My cock twitched. I wondered how her ass would feel impaled on it. My libido was winning. I grasped at straws.

“You might not like it,” I said. “It will hurt.”

She laughed bitterly. “You care, Master? I thought you didn’t love me.”

“Of course I care,” I said. “You’re my subject and my soldier, and I’ve just made love to you. I don’t love you, but I still care about you.”

She sighed. “Then don’t be kind to me, Master, please. This is my one chance to feel a man come inside me, I need to feel it. Please, Master, fuck my ass.”

I gave in, patting the heart shaped butt presented to me. Her pale skin was cool, silky, and soft. Lovisa shuddered, and shifted her legs, spreading her buttocks apart wider, revealing her pink anus. I touched it gently with my fingertips, my experience taking over. “Are your bowels clean?” I asked. “Master?” she asked, puzzled. Of course, I thought, the barbarian would not know what an enema was. My cock made it plain it was willing to live with that. “When did you last eat?” I asked. “Not since we talked with you at the inn,” she said, shyly. “I’ve been too nervous.”

I couldn’t argue any more. I led her back to the bed, placed her on it on hands and knees facing away, and stood between her bare feet to gauge the height. My erect cock brushed her hot, sticky pussy lips, and Lovisa shivered with an intake of breath. “Don’t tease me, Master, just do it, please,” she pleaded. A bead of wetness appeared at the opening to her cunt.

The blonde barbarian was too tall; kneeling with her legs together would be just about perfect to fuck her, but to bugger her comfortably, I needed to have her lower. I pushed her head down until she was on her elbows, spread her knees wide apart but brought her small bare feet together. This lowered her, and again parted her buttocks to reveal the pink bud. I reached for the bottle of oil on the bedside table, and opened it. Lovisa looked back at me over her shoulder, brushing locks of blonde hair out of her face. “No, Master, no oil,” she said. “Don’t be kind to me. I need it to hurt.”

I laughed. “I don’t hurt my lovers, dear.”

“But Master,” she said. “That only makes it worse. Don’t make it seem like you care, then tell me you don’t. I want the pain. I heard your words, that you don’t love me, but I need to feel them. I don’t believe words, I can believe pain.”

I sighed. Maybe this crazy barbarian girl wanted her dry asshole to be ripped open for the punishment value, but my cock had suffered enough. I wasn’t eager to add abrasion to its bruises. “I’m in charge here, dear,” I said, “I’ll fuck your ass with lubrication, or not at all. Your choice?” Getting those last words out was difficult for my aroused state, and I confess to some relief when she turned silently away and lowered her head back down submissively.

I poured some of the remnants of oil down her naked ivory anal cleft, catching them with one hand before they dripped down the perineum into her golden haired cunt. I re-stoppered the bottle with the other hand in a practiced motion. It does come back, I thought. I placed the mostly empty oil bottle back on the nightstand, and spread her round buttocks with my dry hand, forcing the oil inside her anus with my wet hand. She twitched and wriggled with the sensation of my first oily finger plunging into her asshole. I pushed down with my top hand to hold her still, but of course it was futile, with her strength. I could order her still, I thought, but drove that thought from my mind. No more magic-backed orders. Instead I just followed her movements, continuing to rub the oil inside. Soon a second finger could slip in beside the first, and she gasped as I spread them apart inside her and twisted her open. If there was any shit inside, the oil on my fingers kept it from sticking to them. My cock bounced; hard since before the start of this exercise, it was now pleading to be let back in this beautiful, sexy, nubile girl.

I pulled my fingers out, and Lovisa stopped writhing. I put the head of my swollen cock at her stretched pink opening, and it twitched, but did not close. I wouldn’t need to use a hand to guide it. Instead I put both of my hands around her tiny princess waist, and marveled again at the contrast between it and the muscles of her thighs and even ass. I fit my thumbs into the twin depressions at the tops of her butt cheeks, and pulled back on her, while at the same time thrusting forward gently. My prick slid forward into the oiled tunnel, past the first ring of muscle, but the second clenched tight. I kept pushing steadily, and Lovisa let out a soft, sexy moan as I slipped forward. I was in her ass. I couldn’t hold back a sigh of contentment myself. She turned her blonde head back to me, and permitted herself a small smile.

“You like it, Master?” she asked.

“I do,” I admitted. “And you? How does it feel?”

“It feels … full,” she said. “Like I have to shit. But different. Unggh...” She groaned again, and lowered her head down between her arms, her long hair falling forward off her back. Her anus twitched, squeezing me where I was entered, and a ripple went down her bowel tube, along the length of my cock. I groaned.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Lovisa said, brushing the hair from her face as she looked back with concern. “I couldn’t help myself.”

“No, it feels good, dear,” I said.

She smiled as she turned forward again, though I could barely see it under her hair falling back into the way. Her inner anal pulsing repeated, as she pushed her perfectly rounded buttocks back at me, urging me deeper into her ass. I enjoyed the sensation, but stopped her with both my hands on her rear before I was in to my full length, and pulled back out until I was just inside her asshole. Yes, there was brownness, a different tone than my southern skin, halfway along the shaft. Disgusting. But nothing to do about it now. I drove forward again, deeper this time. Lovisa met my thrust most of the way, but then twitched and whimpered. My prick was now in deeper than my fingers had been able to spread the oil, and the anal tightness had pulled the oil off its head, until it met an unlubricated, sticky part of Lovisa’s velvety tube, and pulled at the soft tissue. I stopped. “Did that hurt?”, I asked.

“Yes,” she said, through clenched teeth. “Finally!” She didn’t want my sympathy. “Don’t stop, Master. Give me more!” Before I could stop her, she reared up, reached behind her with her hands, and drove me into her ass all the way to the hilt. The feeling was incredible. I had thought her pussy was tight, but her ass was tighter, and the tube clenched along my cock’s entire length, now sending a cascade of pulses that rolled down my shaft. I would have come in seconds, except for the twin rings of muscle at her anus squeezing my cock around its base. They clenched so tight that I could neither come, nor pull out if I had wanted to. Lovisa growled like a tiger, grinding her muscular buttocks against my hips, reveling in the painful, pleasurable sensations.

When she stopped moving, the spasms inside her slowed, and her anus relaxed, I thought I could control myself. I pushed her down and forward again, gently, coming partly out of her ass. “I’ll take it from here, please, dear,” I said.

Lovisa sank back down to all fours with a sigh. “Can you do it hard, Master?” she pleaded. I reached forward underneath her, and cupped her large, firm breasts in both hands. Or, rather, tried, as they overflowed my grasp. Still, I squeezed both breasts hard, and the savage princess first gasped in pain then sighed in pleasure. Her hands went between her legs to rub her moist sex as I fucked her ass.

I pulled her back onto my dick, until it was fully in her smooth length again. The rhythmic spasms down her anal tunnel’s length started again, massaging my cock like friendly hands, but I wasn’t going to just rest inside her. I pushed forward on her breasts, pulling her off my cock slowly, then pulled back towards myself quickly until I was again in to the hilt, pressing my groin against her rounded butt cheeks, that barely gave against my thrusts. And again. The lubrication spread from her anal opening down her dark tunnel, until it was slick, though not as wet as her cunt had been. I wouldn’t be hurting any her more. I didn’t need to push and pull on her breasts as hard to guide her, so I relaxed my grip and merely stroked and caressed them, just indicating the motion I wanted from her lightly. I developed what I thought was a pleasant rhythm, back and forth. But it didn’t please her. She looked back at me in anguish. “Make it hurt again, please, Master!” she said. “I can take the pain, I need it. I need it to stop loving you. Prove that you don’t love me. Prove that you don’t even care. Hurt me, Master!”

I sighed. Yes, I could hurt her. I had had kinkier lovers. Well maybe not kinkier, maybe equally so. I let go of her hips with one hand, pulled halfway out of her asshole to give myself more room to swing, and spanked her ass with a loud smack. “You’re so bad,” I said. “You need to be punished.” I slapped her buttock again. I had had lovers who liked being spanked.

She jerked and gasped, more than she had when I was ramming her ass to the end, to my surprise. Surely this didn’t hurt as much. “Yes!”, she cried, when she recovered. “Don’t stop, Master!” She seemed to like it.

I spanked her again, and again. “You’ve been a bad girl! You need your ass fucked!” I exclaimed, punctuating each statement with a crisp smack on her rounded buttocks.

“Yes! Yes, Master!”, she cried with each spank, wriggling with even more enthusiasm.

I alternated spanking her ass with fucking it, and she cried out with absolute glee as her pale buttocks reddened with my hand prints. Her anal tunnel was again pulsing with massaging rhythms all along my cock, and I was again close to coming, as was she, judging from her cries.

But I couldn’t keep it up long enough. The skin of her buttocks was soft, but the muscle underneath was hard. It was like hitting steel coated in chamois leather. My hand was growing almost as red as her ass, and I had to let off. “Can’t you do more, Master?” she asked, looking back with a curious expression. It was a mingling of lust, disappointment, and a barely concealed triumph.

“I’d love to, darling, but I can’t. You’re too hard, I need my hands intact,” I said.

“You love me, Master,” she said.

“What?” I asked. “No, I don’t!”

“You can’t help yourself,” the blonde princess said. “You couldn’t help fucking me again when I asked you to. You couldn’t help it, you like it so much when you are fucking me. More than anything else, you said.”

“That’s just lust,” I said. “That apothecary’s potion, I took it too early, I should have waited for Xuza. It made me want to fuck too much, I couldn’t control myself.”

She went on unheeding. “But even though you liked it so much, you stopped fucking when you knew it hurt me. And now, even when I ask you to, you can’t hurt me, not really. You love me, Master. You can say what you want, words come easy to you. I can tell you love me by your actions.”

I remained quiet, thinking how to answer her. Lovisa wouldn’t let me think. She reached behind her with one hand again to grasp my waist, and in addition raised her bare feet up behind my thighs, pulling me forward into her as she pushed her ass back against me, then pulled it away, then pushed it back again, all the while squeezing it around my cock and releasing, fucking me with her clenching asshole. One of her hands stayed between her legs to continue rubbing her cunt. It was so wet the liquid was running down her fingers, overspilling her hands and onto the bed. She moaned with the sensations and I groaned with her in concert, I couldn’t help it. Gods, it felt good.

Could she be right? What about Xuza? No, I couldn’t be in love with Lovisa when the slender white-haired girl was waiting for me. If I needed to hurt this painseeking barbarian, I would. She wanted actions, not words?

I knocked Lovisa’s hand away, as roughly as I could, then pushed her head and shoulders completely down onto the bed. I climbed up onto the bed, still in her ass, and put my entire weight onto her. She took it easily, though it pushed her face into the mattress. Her hand joined the other already between her widely spread legs, and continued rubbing and pulling at her pussy. I reached down, wrapped one hand in a handful of her golden hair, and pulled it taut, then repeated with the other. She gasped, but I kept my weight on her ass, and her gasp was muffled by the sheets and mattress. I pulled back with all my might, lifting her head off the sheets by her hair, as I thrust my cock in her ass to the hilt, driving down with my full weight. She cried out loudly with a squeal of pain, her mouth now off the bed, temporarily. Then I punched her head back down into the torn sheets, roughly, using my knuckles, as I pulled almost out of her ass. Then I thrust forward again, pulling her hair back, her head up. My cock felt like it was cast out of iron, as I drove into her springy form. As I repeated, her screams changed to whimpers. On each stroke she would be bent back like a bow, her head and ass in the air, her body resting on her magnificent tits on the bed. Her hips remained up, her hands underneath them rubbing and plucking at her cunt. And what she whimpered was, “More, Master, more! Hurt me more!”

Her hair was cutting into my fingers now. I wondered if I’d have to injure her to satisfy her. Or, more likely, injure me. As aroused as I was, I was almost willing to do it.

I looked around. The potion, or maybe just my arousal, was driving me. I couldn’t stop fucking her, but I couldn’t have her thinking I loved her, so I needed to hurt her. The previous Baron’s, now Doran’s pilfered stock, had included plenty of highly painful torture implements cum sex toys, but I hadn’t kept any for myself. My eyes lit on a scrap of wood, tangled in the bedsheets, and somehow not flung off by our actions. It was the top half of the bedpost that Lovisa had shattered with her kick. The oak had split on a diagonal, with a nearly even, flat edge. It would do.

I held the bedpost by the polished top knob, and struck my blonde barbarian lover’s butt cheek lightly, testing. “Ahhh,” she sighed with satisfaction, feeling the joy of the spanking she had liked. Then I hit her butt again, harder. Her asshole twitched around my cock when I hit, sharply, in reflex, not the measured clenching of before. The tightness felt good, and it felt good to be in control.

“Yes, Master!” she cried out. “Hit me more! Make it hurt!”

“I don’t love you,” I said.

I thrust into her ass two times, accompanying each with a solid smack of wood on a buttock, changing the improvised paddle between my hands so I could change my target as I fucked. Two more strokes, and I felt something incredible as I thrust against her: her taut buttocks were actually softening against my thighs, as they never had before. Could she be human? “Yes, Master! Like that!” she repeated, in a wail. “Beat me! Make me bleed!”

I was becoming frenzied myself. I reached behind us, and hit her on the soft soles of her small feet, that were touching behind her. That made her cry out and jerk her entire body, nearly dislodging me. I twisted one hand back into her soft blonde hair and pulled it taut, for better balance, and fucked her ass hard and fast as I showered her butt and thighs with blows. Splinters flew from the former bedpost, and red bloody lines from them appeared on Lovisa’s buttocks. She whimpered, but was clearly aroused. Silly girl.

“Tell me you don’t care about me, Master, call me names,” Lovisa pleaded. Tears were running down her face.

“You’re a slut,” I told her as I fucked her ass. “You’re a dirty, uneducated, savage barbarian slut with huge tits and a hot cunt.”

“You don’t love me, Master?” Lovisa asked.

“I don’t love you,” I said. “To think that I made love to you! I just love fucking you. I love beating you. I love proving you’re inferior to me. ‘Barbarian princess’! ‘Divine warrior’! Your birth is nothing! Your muscles are nothing! Your mind is weak! You’re my mind slave to fuck up your dirty ass!” I said, burying my cock to the hilt in her asshole. She groaned, and sent the strongest pulse yet along her anal tunnel, clenching my cock so hard I couldn’t move it for a while. But admitting that would go against my purpose.

“I love fucking your tight ass,” I said, hitting her butt hard with the broken wood, and making it release my cock to slide in its smooth channel once more. “I love fucking your massive tits,” I said reaching underneath and to each side and slapping each breast with the jagged wood, making her whimper loudly. “I love fucking your hot, wet cunt,” I said, reaching behind and underneath us. Lovisa quickly released her pussy from her frigging fingers in case I was going to hit it, but I reversed the bedpost in my hand, and jammed the smooth, lacquered end against her sex. It was so soft and wet that the post, though far too wide to completely penetrate, actually slipped in a few finger widths, and I could feel the wood’s hardness and smoothness with my cock in her ass through the fleshy membrane. She let out a groan that shook her entire naked body, from her blonde head to her pink toes; I could especially feel the quiver in her asshole with my cock. Her fingers rushed back to rubbing her clit.

“You’re a sexy, overmuscled, savage barbarian slut, and you’re going to crouch here and take it as I cum into your tight, dirty ass!” I wasn’t entirely rational. I released my control over my cock, and the spasms along Lovisa’s hot smooth ass tube took it over the edge. I spurted. Hot liquid sperm shot through my cock in torrents, filling the blonde barbarian’s ass, which clenched and pulsed along my length. I shouted wordlessly as I came in her, and she joined me in shouted release. Her cunt’s convulsion shot the bedpost across the bed, and she didn’t refill her sex with her fingers, only continuing to rub the clit with her fingers and squeeze my cock with her ass.

I collapsed on Lovisa’s naked, sweaty, but still somehow cool, crouched form. She held up my weight without protest, until I recovered, and could raise myself from her, and carefully pull my softening cock out of her asshole. A dribble of frothing santorum followed, and stretched in a soft brown and white streaky line from my soft cock to her gaping asshole. I wiped it off my cock and her outer ass with my washcloth. She breathed deeply and softly felt her open anus with her fingers.

“Are you all right?”, I asked. Adding “dear” didn’t seem proper after what I had just called her.

“I felt that,” Lovisa said. “I felt you coming inside me. Like I wanted. I came too. That should have been beautiful, sharing your joy. But it wasn’t. It felt bitter and sad, and like muscles releasing. Good, but … separate.”

She raised her torso off the bed, turning her head to me. The fluid remaining inside her ass threatened to spill down her thighs, but she felt it coming, and clenched her asshole closed. Not another drop leaked. I touched her red and bleeding buttocks lightly, and felt that they were again taut as drumheads. That must have been costing her, as I could see what skin was left unbroken was now darkening with bruises.

“I’m sorry I hurt you,” I said.

She shrugged. “Pain isn’t bad. It’s good. It’s part of being alive. I couldn’t sit down when I came here because of the chains, now I won’t sit down a few more days. It will pass. The words hurt more. Did you mean them?”

I couldn’t answer. Either way I answered would bring more hurt. She seemed to understand that, because she stopped expecting an answer after a while. “I guess you really don’t love me,” she said. “And I don’t love you. Maybe that hurt was also worth it. Was it for you?” She didn’t expect an answer here either, but a sort of knot built up in my throat. I was giving up the most beautiful, sexiest, woman I’d ever had. Was it worth it, after all? For what? For Xuza, of course. But what was that? What did I feel for Xuza?

Lovisa got off the bed, and strode to the door, wet, disheveled, naked, and bleeding, but somehow every inch a princess when she glanced back at me. “Shall we go?”

I gathered my thoughts. Lovisa was done; I was going to see Xuza! But not like this! “Not like this!”, I exclaimed, waving my hands at my sweaty form. Lovisa shook her head wryly. While I got off the bed to wash and dress, she gathered the chains and robe fragments she came in. She used the rags to roughly stanch the bleeding from her back and sides. As I still wasn’t ready, she casually pushed the heavy oak bed back against the wall. She was strong.

I wiped myself clean with a fresh washcloth, and offered another to her, and a spare robe to replace her destroyed wedding dress, and a dash of scent to cover the sex smells. She turned them all down. She would walk to the others naked and covered with dried sweat, blood, and semen, but proudly; she didn’t have anything to hide. She only pulled her fingers through her hair, so it fell a bit more into place.

After I and the room were as presentable as we could manage in a short time, we walked down the corridor to the waiting room, myself dressed again, she still naked, only carrying her chains and rags before her. “Don’t call me Master in front of the others,” I said. Charming one’s bed partner was so uncouth, after all. She looked at me strangely, and I realized she hadn’t called me that since we had come. “I won’t,” she said.

As we got closer, we could hear strange gasps and grunts from the waiting room. It sounded almost like sex, though more restrained than our throaty lovemaking. We exchanged glances and quickened our stride. I opened the door.

The two women, Xuza and Doran, were on one couch. Xuza’s dress was pulled up about her shoulders, and wrapped tightly around her arms, restraining them behind her. Her underwear was torn away, leaving her essentially naked from the chest down. Xuza’s eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back and jerking, mostly clenching her teeth closed, but occasionally parting slightly to let out some of the restrained gasps we heard. Doran was holding the wrapped arms with one hand, and spreading Xuza’s ash white legs apart with her legs. Doran’s other hand was mostly buried in the smaller woman’s sex, three fingers digging in to the knuckles, and thumb rubbing at the clit. Even Xuza’s nipples and genitals were pale, being barely pink, though that was enough to make them stand out brightly against that snow-white skin. Doran’s mouth was sucking and biting Xuza’s breast, the sergeant’s unpainted reddish brown lips looking obscenely engorged against the whiteness. Even Doran’s eyes were glowing red. The sergeant’s dress was lifted at the front to the waist, and tied back tight, only draping down behind her. She was straddling one of Xuza’s legs, bent at the hip and knee, and pressed tight against her groin. Doran’s underpants were pulled to one side, and she was grinding her hairy brown haired cunt against Xuza’s bone white knee. As she bit and sucked and rubbed and thrust and ground, Doran would let out sexual grunts, only slightly muffled by the smaller woman’s breast.

Anfeald was on the other couch, and fixated on the women. Doran’s back was towards him, covering most of what she was doing with Xuza, but he could see enough. He was also pale as death, but not from nature, rather from rage. All the blood had fled his skin to go to his muscles, which were flexed and quivering. The arm of the couch had torn off in his hand, but he didn’t even notice. He was squeezing it so hard that it was splintering under his fingers. Any moment I expected to see him explode off the couch in a killing fury, but he didn’t.

For a second, not one of them noticed us come in.

“WHAT is going ON here?” I roared.