The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Easter Egg Hunting

Chapter 1: A Filling Breakfast

Walt was just putting the finishing touches on the small kitchen table as he heard the shower down the hall turn off. He smiled and adjusted the single yellow rose. Perfect, he thought.

Moments later, he stood over by the kitchen door, casually reading the morning paper. Kari walked in, still fussing with her hair. He kept his eyes on the paper and waited for her reaction.

“Oh Walt,” Kari said. She turned from the table back to her husband. “You know sometimes, just sometimes, I think my mother was wrong about you.”

He rolled his eyes. “Wrong about me? Are you ever going to tell me just how badly your mother disapproved of this marriage?”

Stepping in beside her, Walt leaned down and hugged Kari, breathing in the heavenly scent of whatever oils she used in the shower. She leaned her back into his chest and allowed him an unusually sensual view right down the opening to her robe. Kari wasn’t nude beneath the robe, but for all intents she may as well have been. Her thin undershirt didn’t disguise a thing.

“Not so fast, tiger.” Kari said. She moved her hands up to his and pushed them down from her chest. “You’re sweet, but I just got cleaned up for going out. We can save some of that energy for tonight.”

“Is that what your mother would prefer?” Walt said. He pressed his mouth close to her rich red locks of still damp hair. He inhaled her scent, feeling her neck hairs straighten under his breath. He kissed her gently, then playfully gave her a lick.

“Slow down stud. And let’s not bring my mother into this. You know I’m teasing you. She just felt you were the bad boy of all the men I dated.”

“All the men?” Walt slid his hand to the opening of Kari’s robe and reached inside, sliding his fingers along her smooth flat tummy.

Kari sighed and seemed to weaken her defenses for just a moment. He felt his way up under her shirt.

“Ohh... Okay mister. Slow down there.” Kari said, pushing him away. She turned and looked up into her husband’s eyes. “You’re really sweet. The breakfast looks delicious. But you’ll just have to hold your horses on anything beyond a kiss right now.”

Walt grinned. As much as he wanted more, Kari was worth waiting for, no matter how long she made him. The years before their marriage had been torture but six months ago, the honeymoon made it all well worth the frustration. She may have a somewhat prudish family, but Kari could be a real animal when she wanted to.

“You got it, baby. Have a seat, I’ll get you some milk.”

Kari walked over to the table. She leaned down and took a sniff of the rose, then turned to her husband. “Happy Easter, honey.”

“Only the happiest for my baby.” Walt said.

By the time Walt brought the glass of cold milk over, Kari was already halfway through the special muffin he’d made her. She was really packing it away. He’d seen her enjoy his cooking before, but this was rather unexpected.

“Looks like you’re really enjoying that muffin, baby.”

“Ummmphhh... It’s so good. You made this yourself?”

Walt stood up proudly. “With my own two hands. See, I’m good at something despite your mother’s assertions.”

Kari grinned, shoveling away another mouthful of the muffin. “Mmmm... you’re good at a lot of things. You know that. Is this egg in here?”

Walt watched his wife practically inhaling the muffin. Lucky he made it large, he thought. “Yeah, I thought you might enjoy one of my famous egg muffins. Used to make em back in college.”

“It’s fucking delicious.”

Walt stared at his wife. She rarely if ever said the word fucking, even when talking about making love. Never had he heard her use it as a descriptive word. As she polished the last of it off, he forced a smile.

“Glad you like it. I’ll have to make it more often.”

“Stud, you make a muffin like that for me every morning and I might have to rethink my rule about waiting.” Kari licked at her fingers, turned, and let her robe fall down over one shoulder.

“It’s really that good?” Walt asked. He was now wondering whether his wife was messing with him.

Downing her milk all in one gulp, Kari nodded. “It’s fantastic. Seriously, you made that yourself?”

“Sure did.” Walt couldn’t be happier that he’d been such a success in his little surprise. Though the level of enthusiasm confused him, he always enjoyed seeing Kari happy. Sometimes he found it hard to believe she was his wife.

“I need to get some more milk.” Kari said.

Walt made a move to grab her glass, but Kari brushed his hand away. “No, nothing doing, stud. I want you seated and eating your own breakfast. I’ll get this.”

Walt had to admit, he’d underestimated the passion Kari might have for his famous egg muffin. He sat in the chair across from hers and watched her scurry over to the fridge. He loved how her body looked in the silk robe she wore. It covered her up sufficiently not to be indecent, but he still saw the swell of her hips, the curves of her side. Her legs stretched out beneath the robe as she leaned over and looked into the fridge.

“Walt, honey, did you say you made this here at the house?”

“Of course I did. Where else would I make it?”

Kari popped her head back up from inside the fridge. She turned and showed him the egg carton. “I don’t know. It’s just there aren’t any eggs missing from the carton.”

Walt thought back over this morning. He was as confused as her for a second or two. “There aren’t?” He stood and walked over to her, looking more closely at the egg carton.

“Nope, all here. See?”

He took a look, saw the full carton, then tried to think about the egg he’d used.

“I used the egg that was out by your car. I assumed it fell out when you brought the groceries in. I admit I was surprised it hadn’t broken but you always tell me not to waste any food.”

Kari had a very strange look in her eyes. Her stomach was making little grumbling noises. She laid the egg carton down on the shelf and tried to stand up straight. “You mean I ate an egg you found on the ground outside?”

Walt looked into her eyes. There was concern there, and it matched the look he knew he had as well. “Baby, I’m sorry. It was cooked so I’m sure there’s nothing wrong. It seemed fine when I made it.”

Kari leaned against the door to the fridge, swinging it back into the countertop. Her hands went to her belly and there was more grumbling, now building into a steady growl. “Ohhh... I’m not... I’m not so sure it was cooked right.”

Walt grabbed Kari by her waist and pulled her to the side, shutting the fridge. “Are you okay? You said it tasted good.”

“It did. Oohhhh... It’s just, oh wow, it’s just my stomach feels,” She paused, leaning over a bit. “It feels weird.”

Walt tilted Kari’s head up, looked into her eyes. “Here baby, let me look at it.”

He kneeled down and undid the belt on her robe, pulling it apart. She looked down and both let out a startled gasp as her normally flat tummy came into view.

“Oh my god, what’s... what’s, ohhhhh, what’s wrong with me?” Kari asked.

Walt had never seen anything like it. His wife’s entire abdomen was swollen like a small beach ball was inside her. It must’ve happened slowly or else he was sure they both would have noticed underneath the robe. As he shook his head and stared, sweat beginning to bead around his forehead, Walt noticed the swelling wasn’t finished.

“Ohhh please... please do something, Walt.”

Kari was limply leaning back on the countertop. Only his arms and her elbows on the counter kept the woman from falling to the floor.

There was more grumbling and growling as her stomach seemed to swell out even more. Walt pressed his hands lightly against the soft skin and could feel it pushing back at him.

“OHHH... Oh don’t press on it!” Kari whimpered.

“Does it hurt?” Walt asked. He was now beginning to panic. He’d never heard of any case of food poisoning or even allergic reactions doing something like this.

“Noooo...” She sighed. “No, it feels great, ohhh... too great.”

Walt removed his hand and looked up into Kari’s face. She was still moaning, looking as though she still had the same fear in her eyes. But her expression wasn’t one of pain. In fact, he thought, he knew that expression.

“Ohhhh, wow, something’s happening!” Kari grabbed at her swollen gut and seemed to clench all her muscles in one swift spasm.

Walt stood and stepped away. He stared at Kari. Her stomach suddenly began to shrink. The swelling seemed at first to be subsiding. Then he noticed something else happening that he almost couldn’t believe. Her swollen abdomen was indeed diminishing back to her always athletic tummy, but it wasn’t going away. If anything, it looked like it was simply being transferred to other parts of his wife’s body.

“Kari, what’s happening? Are you okay?”

She had her eyes closed, her mouth open. Her breathing was ragged and she appeared ready to fall to the floor. Her hands flew to her hips. Those hips were widening. As much as Walt couldn’t believe it, he saw it with his own eyes. Kari’s hips were flaring out much more than before.

“Kari, baby, talk to me. Please.” Walt said.

He watched with an odd mix of fascination and concern as something else began happening inside his wife. Kari arched her back sharply, straining her thin shirt with the effort. The fact his wife wasn’t wearing a bra made it all too apparent what was now beginning to swell.

At first he was positive it was all his imagination. Nothing about an egg muffin could possibly make Kari’s breasts grow. Nothing he knew of could do something like that. And yet there it was, plain as day. Kari’s breasts were swelling outward, growing plumper, fuller, her nipples extending into the shirt like daggers trying to cut through the thin material.

“Ohhh... Oh Walt, oh wow!” She moaned.

Her hands flew to her breasts. Her fingers clenched into the straining fabric like claws, pulling at the shirt, lifting it slightly. Walt couldn’t help but become aroused as the bottoms of Kari’s swollen tits shifted and he could see their size for the first time.

Kari let go of her breasts. She lifted her hands and grabbed at the straps of the undershirt. Her robe was now spread out to either side, the woman writhing against the countertop, her legs pressed tightly together. At least she had her trim figure again, Walt thought. But her breasts, he just couldn’t get over what had become of them.

“Ohhhh... yessss!” She screamed. Kari grabbed her straps and pulled. It didn’t even take much effort for the shirt to simply pop loose, both straps snapping as soon as she gave even a slight tug.

“Baby, please talk to me. Are you okay?” Walt said. He was finding talking somewhat difficult due to the distracting erection he now had. His wife was already more than attractive to him. Seeing her shirt now flop loose and watching her heft two tits larger than grapefruit was having the effect he knew was only natural.

Suddenly Kari’s eyes flew open. She dropped her breasts and stood up straight. Walt couldn’t help staring. Her tits now dropped almost to her navel and her hips had pulled the thin panties she was wearing beneath her robe into a much more seductive style. She had a look in her eyes that was more than intense, it was focused, like that of a jungle predator on the prowl. Never before in Walt’s relationship with the woman had he been quite as simultaneously frightened and turned on as he was watching her stare him down.

“Kari?” He whispered.

She grinned. “I liked what you called me earlier, stud.”

Walt listened to her voice, not just the words, but the almost melodic tone behind those words. Something was different. Her voice seemed to instantly calm his fears but it quickly raised his blood pressure, or at least blood flow in one certain system of his body.

“I don’t understand, baby.” Walt said. He shifted where he stood, backing into the kitchen island. He was hoping to disguise his very prominent erection. Backing into the island only made it more pronounced.

Kari smiled and slipped her robe off onto the floor. She swayed her hips far more dramatically than she usually ever would, taking the two or three steps forward so she could press her swollen tits into his chest. He jumped at the contact and his eyes widened even more.

“You just said it. Baby, ...that’s what I like hearing from my big masculine stud.”

Walt wondered if something was wrong with his wife, something beyond just the swelling he’d witnessed. Her entire demeanor seemed somehow stronger and more confident. She seemed completely at ease with how she looked. Her hair had a somewhat richer tone to it, the red almost sparkling. Her skin seemed creamier and smoother, now that she stood so closely. There was something else though. Something in her voice that captivated his mind with every syllable she spoke.

“Don’t you like this body, stud? Mother always said you were a bad boy. Don’t bad boys like big tits? Don’t they want to fuck bad girls like me?”

That word again. Something about Kari just saying that word made Walt more than aroused. He felt adrenaline pumping inside him. He felt his entire body losing control and his arms were already grabbing at his wife before he hardly knew it.

“Ohh... yess... squeeze them, stud. Squeeze my big tits until you can’t squeeze any harder. Crush the fucking things. Pinch my nipples!”

Kari’s talk was driving Walt wild. He’d never heard her speak to him so dirty, so wanton. He was quickly slipping her shirt further down, letting the fullness of those swollen breasts flop around in his frantic gropes. And then she said something that pushed him over whatever hill he’d already climbed.

“Come on, stud. Get that big cock inside me and let’s make a baby!”

Walt stopped his playful assault on Kari’s breasts. He stopped even breathing for a half second. He simply looked up into her eyes. There was that same predatory glare. There was focus and even better, there was just the hint of submission. She wanted what she said, but she was his to do with as he pleased.

There was a chaotic moment where Walt and Kari were both tearing off their clothing. Walt pushed Kari away, ripped his pants down each leg and released the monster he had been trying to disguise. Kari simply slipped her panties off and looked up into her husband’s eyes. She gasped as soon as he grabbed her.

“Come on, slut.” Walt said aggressively. “Let’s fuck a baby inside you.”

He spun her around and bent her forward over the kitchen island. Kari moaned as he reached around and played with her nipples, rubbing them across the cold stone surface of the island. As he slipped his cock just inside her, she tilted her head back, tossing her hair forward. “Not just one baby, as many as you can.”

Walt slammed forward, burying the largest erection he’d ever had deep inside her belly. “You want a fucking litter of kids, I’ll show you what the meaning of stud is, baby.”

Kari cried out in pure pleasure, even her inarticulate screams strengthening whatever urges were now fully controlling Walt’s actions. He wanted nothing more than to do exactly as Kari demanded. He wanted to fuck her like a slut, make her feel like the naughty little girl she was, and he wanted to pound her cunt until she was so knocked up she wouldn’t be able to stop orgasming for a day or more.

“Ohhhh... Oh yes! Oh Walt, do it, fucking do it. Fuck a baby in me! Fuck a dozen babies in me! Fill these fucking fun bags with milk.”

“Oh shit, Kari. Fucking keep talking. Keep talking and I’ll breed you so full, you won’t fit through doors!”

On and on, they went, their words driving each other into the most crazed and lurid act they’d ever imagined. Walt slapped his hips forward, hearing the sounds echoing throughout the kitchen, their bodies joining again and again as neither one had any doubts about the one goal now in sight.

“Fuck! Kari, fuck I’m about to cum!”

“Do it, stud. Fuck a baby in me. Make me your pregnant little slut!”

Kari thrust her ass out towards him, bending over even further. Walt rammed deep inside her cunt, feeling her close up and grip him as tight as ever. He felt his climax and tried to hold out, to get just a few more brutal stabs in. It was too much. The pleasure, the nature of this act was far too much for him to maintain any sort of control.

“Shit, oh take it all, Kari!”

His cock jetted what to him felt like more cum than he’d had inside him since being a teenager. He imagined this one single climax magnified any prior one by triple or more. And better still, he knew this was a prime time of the month for Kari. He was unleashing all his sperm so far up inside her, and she was only cheering him on. Moaning beneath him, her face nearly laying on the island, Kari continued to say the words he’d never imagined hearing from her.

“Fuck a baby in me. Fuck all your babies into me!”

As an exhausted but still surprisingly turned on Walt pulled out of his wife minutes later, he looked at Kari. She stood on wobbly legs, very little semen draining from her fully stuffed womb. Turning to face her husband, she wore the biggest grin he’d ever seen. Her tits were massive, red marks clearly showing where he had grabbed them with his fingers. Her body was made for one thing and one thing only, Walt realized. He aimed to make that a reality.

“That was amazing.” Kari said.

Walt smiled and pulled her up to him, leaning back against the doorframe. “I hope that mother of yours wants a lot of grandkids.”

Kari leaned back and pulled a few strands of damp red hair from her eyes. “Why’s that, stud?”

She asked the question with a tone that told Walt she knew exactly what he was going to say. She just wanted to hear him say it.

“Cause, baby, I don’t plan on letting you out of the house until we’ve bloated your pregnant belly out to here.”

He held his arms way out in front of Kari, a tingle traveling through her skin as he spoke. She laughed and turned to face him, her tongue joining his in a passionate kiss.

“Well then, stud. I guess I won’t be going out today. So let’s head to the bedroom and get started.”

Walt grabbed his wife by her swollen tits and pulled her hard into his chest. “Kari, I plan on christening every room of this house by attempting to knock you up on every last surface. The bedroom can wait until later.”

And so began Easter for one couple in a rather ordinary neighborhood. They both kept their word for the remainder of that day, into the next, into the next, and on until eventually they had to take more significant rest than simply pausing for meals. Clothing was hardly worn at all, phone calls were ignored, and neighbors may have even worried over the screams and noises that issued forth in the midnight hours. Kari got exactly what she wanted, what she needed. And Walt just enjoyed being the bad boy who only cared about fucking more cum into his wife’s slutty body. The egg muffin was not even in their thoughts.

Elsewhere that Easter morning, egg muffins may not have been the beginning of anything strange, but eggs definitely were. And in one particular public park just an hour or so into Walt and Kari’s marathon fucking, some kids playing paintball were about to discover just how special eggs could be on Easter.

To Be Continued...