The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Easter Egg Hunting

Chapter 2: Paintball Preggos

Steven ducked behind a large oak just in time. The whiz of a paintball soared past, striking the rocks where he’d just emerged from.

“Hah! Missed me.”

He leaned out just enough to peer around the corner of the tree, trying to gauge the position of whoever had fired. Catching movement to his right, he ducked again and realized the two girls were ganging up on him. He couldn’t quite see who had fired just now, but Lindsay was easy to identify back to his right. Her pink half top made it more than easy to pick her out, even with the mask and pads everyone wore.

“You’re cornered.”

Steven leaned back and looked over where the voice had come from. He recognized that tone. It was typical of Elisha. She was one of the tougher girls in this yearly game.

It was tradition. Boys against girls, every Easter morning, unless Easter happened to be rainy or unusually cold. This year the weather was perfect, and unfortunately this year the boys were getting it handed to them. Steven already knew he was probably the last of his group of three left out in play. He’d taken out Terry early in the game. She was the least skilled girl of the trio, Elisha here being the leader.

“Haven’t gotten me yet.” He shouted. Slipping around the back of the tree, Steven realized where he was. This was the old footpath. Hardly anyone used it anymore, not since the city paved much safer paths closer to the edge of the park. Still, this gave him an advantage. He could move much quicker on the old path and possibly find a way out of their sights.

“Just a matter of time, Steven. We’ve got this year in the bag and you know it.” This time it was Lindsay who spoke. At least he now knew where they were.

Sliding down lower, Steven tried to listen carefully for their feet hitting any twigs. He heard shuffling and he spun around on his back, throwing himself backwards across the footpath to the other side. He fired his paintball gun straight at the underbrush he saw moving. Suddenly it jammed.

“Shit!” He shouted. He barely rolled to the side as Lindsay fired two shots right at him.

He turned and tried to fire again. His gun wasn’t working. Something was wrong. Lindsay realized this and stepped out into the open.

“Wait a sec, hold on!” Steven shouted. He tried to look down at his gun but Lindsay was stalking right at him, her smile bigger than he’d ever seen before. She wasn’t even looking rushed now, enjoying the situation Steven found himself in.

“No, wait, come on!” Steven pleaded. He looked next to him on the ground and saw a few small eggs. They looked like some kind of natural eggs, not the kind he saw in his fridge at home. Their size was smaller, slightly brown in color. They mainly struck him as something he could hurl in Lindsay’s direction to try and give him what time he needed to escape.

Grabbing one, Steven rolled over, quickly sliding in the opposite direction from where Lindsay stood. He tossed it over his shoulder like a grenade and ducked behind a nearby tree.

“Ewww... gross, what the hell?”

Steven grinned. He heard the splat that egg had made and knew he’d made contact. He peeked around the tree and saw Lindsay standing there, wiping her fingers through the mess the egg had made all over her stomach. He’d actually managed to hit her in the one spot of bare flesh she was displaying. Awesome, he thought.

“Hey, what’s going on?”

He continued adjusting his gun, trying to clear it, as Elisha approached Lindsay. He looked back. Dammit, he thought. If he could just get the gun working, he had them both in the open.

Elisha was standing there talking to Lindsay when Steven suddenly heard a very surprising noise. It was definitely the last noise he expected to hear playing paintball in the woods.

“Oh... OHHHHH, Yessss!” Lindsay cried out.

Even he lost all thoughts of the battle at hearing her cry out like that. It sounded exactly like the girl had just had a spontaneous orgasm. He dropped the gun and looked around the tree, watching as Elisha seemed to be backing up.

“What’s wrong with you, Lindsay?” The other girl asked.

Lindsay was standing, arching her back, and rubbing the splattered egg remnants in little circles all across her belly. She seemed to shiver every couple of seconds. Her eyes were cast downward where Steven saw her paintball gun laying. The girl seemed either out of her mind or somehow unaware others were around.

“Oh fuck yesssss!” She groaned.

She was now pulling off her padding, removing her helmet. As Steven watched, Lindsay shook out her long dark hair and seemed to be posing for a modeling shoot. She dropped all remnants of the protection she wore and continued rubbing the egg into her skin until it looked just like some kind of moisturizer.

“What’s wrong with you?” Elisha asked from about five feet away. “What are you doing?”

Lindsay flashed the other girl a stare that was very intense. Her pupils looked far more dilated and she seemed seriously hopped up on something. Steven looked down at the other two eggs laying in the path. One wasn’t far from where Lindsay now stood, the other nearer to him. Was something in those eggs that did this? He’d never heard about anything happening from getting an egg splattered on your skin. Wild mushrooms he’d read about, but eggs? That seemed unlikely.

“I’m doing what we all should be doing, Elisha. Don’t you feel it? Don’t you want it inside you?”

Elisha had dropped her gun to the path and was simply trying to figure out what Lindsay could possibly be talking about. Steven was doing the same and didn’t even care any longer about getting his gun working. He watched Lindsay massaging her belly, her hips, moving her hands up and in a shocking move, squeezing at both her tits. It was all too much for a teenage boy not to stare at. These three girls had always been just the littlest bit tomboys at heart. He’d hardly seen them acknowledge the fact they had breasts, much less ever seen them try and show them off. Now, he was finding an all new enjoyment to the game of paintball.

“Stop doing that, Lindsay? This isn’t funny.”

“Ohhh... Elisha, it’s not funny. It’s not funny at all. Don’t you feel the need? Can’t you feel it growing inside you?”

Lindsay grit her teeth and lifted her half top up, thrusting her fingers underneath her sports bra. The girl squeezed and pinched at both her nipples, leaving her sports bra loose so both Steven and Elisha could clearly make out her tits.

“Wow!” Steven mumbled.

Elisha heard him and walked over to the tree. “Get up, what the fuck did you throw at Lindsay? What did this?”

Steven stood and stepped onto the path. No one was thinking of paintball anymore. He watched as Lindsay’s eyes seemed to light up upon seeing him. She lifted her top again and flashed her bare breasts at him. She giggled and let her hands flow down over her hips. As they joined in front of her jeans, the girl seemed ready to undo her zipper.

“Stop doing that, Lindsay!” Elisha shouted. “What kind of joke is this?”

“I have no idea, but I like it.” Steven said.

Elisha glared at him. She removed her helmet and placed a hand on her forehead. Lindsay was already reaching down into her jeans, rubbing harder and harder.

“Don’t you feel it, Elisha? We should both feel it. We need it. It’s what our purpose is.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Elisha shouted. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes panicked.

Lindsay simply grinned and looked at Steven. “We need to let him make us pregnant. Don’t you know that? That’s what girls are supposed to do, let guys shove cocks inside them and mate.”

Steven choked and nearly fell over as Lindsay spoke. He dropped his helmet to the path and tried to catch his breath. “What the fuck?” He asked it almost at the same moment Elisha did.

They both stood there, staring at Lindsay. The girl appeared to be growing hornier and hornier. Her roaming hands were caressing every curve of her body. Her pink half top was already pulled up to her chin, both breasts shaking with the trembles going through her body. She shook out her long dark hair, looking more like a girl than Steven had ever paid attention.

“I want him to fuck me pregnant, right now. Is that clear enough?” Lindsay started to walk towards them both. “I want his sperm filling me so full I have to waddle to class every day. I want to be the knocked up teenage slut everyone looks at. I need it.”

Steven had lost his voice a minute before. He was wondering if somewhere during this game he didn’t fall and conk his head on a rock. Maybe this was one crazy deluded dream he was now having.

“How could you want that?” Elisha asked, trying to reason with the girl. “You’re seventeen. What seventeen year old girl wants that?”

Lindsay bent down and picked up one of the two remaining eggs. Steven watched as if in slow motion. “I want that, Elisha,” the girl said. “And so should you.”

With that, Lindsay lunged forward, tackling Elisha to the ground. Steven simply stared as Lindsay’s free hand grabbed at Elisha’s shirt and pulled it free from her pants. She took the egg, raised it into the air, and smashed it down with a loud splat right on top of Elisha’s tight abs.

“Stop it! Get the fuck off me you freak!” Elisha shouted. The lighter haired girl scrambled out from beneath Lindsay and stood up. She wiped at the splattered egg and held a finger up to her nose, smelling it.

“There, now you’ll feel it too.” Lindsay said. The girl rolled over on her back and spread her legs. She shimmied out of her jeans and began pulling at her panties. Steven simply stared down, transfixed by whatever had come over her. Then he heard the gasp and just the slightest hint of a moan.

“Ohhh... Oh fuckkk!” Elisha gasped.

Steven turned and looked her way. She was standing there, still wiping at the splattered egg. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be swaying lightly on her feet. As Steven stood there, her eyes flashed open and she looked right at him. There was something much different about that look. He’d seen the intensity and focus before, but never to this extent. Elisha seemed changed, and quite suddenly.

“Fucking hurry up!” Lindsay called out.

Steven looked down at her. The brunette was laying on her back, hair spread out behind her, tits exposed, and jeans now fully kicked off. Her panties were around one of her ankles and she was thrusting her hips up off the ground at him.

He swallowed deeply. “Hurry up and what?”

She grinned. “Hurry up and fuck me pregnant!”

Steven felt his heart race. He also felt something else stir in his pants. Then Elisha spoke up from right behind him. Spinning around, he found the girl had stepped right up to his back and was leaning in, smelling him.

“Go ahead, knock the slut up.” Elisha leaned back and looked right into Steven’s eyes. Her hands were already lifting her shirt, exposing her tight athletic body. “But you better save enough for me. I want all these firm muscles loosened up by that baby you’re gonna put inside me.”

Steven lost any control he had left. Whether he was in fact unconscious and this was all a dream or not, he was sure as hell going to let things play out. Fumbling with his belt and zipper, Steven was soon nude from the waist down. He tossed his remaining pads to the side of the path and fairly launched himself down straight in between Lindsay’s legs. In seconds he was fucking the teenager like she was a seasoned whore.

“Ohhh... Oh yesss! Oh Steven, do it. Screw my stupid brains out! Give me your cum. Give it all to me!” Lindsay shouted.

As Steven continued plowing his cock up inside the girl, Elisha kneeled down next to them. “Hey bitch, don’t hog the cum. I want his baby in me too.”

Lindsay opened her eyes and looked over at Elisha. “Wait your turn, slut. He’s fucking me right now.”

Steven hadn’t dreamed anything like this before. It was far too real to be a product of his lusty imagination. He grinned over at Elisha and reached up, grabbing the girl’s tits. She had great tits, he thought, for such an athletic girl. She melted in towards him, allowing him to both fuck his dick deep into Lindsay and feel her up as much as he wanted.

“Ohhhh, unghhh... shit this is so fun!” Steven groaned. He let go of Elisha and grabbed Lindsay’s waist. He slammed into her so hard her tits were slapping up and down, making crude noises that reminded him of something he heard once in a porn production. He loved it. He loved watching those nipples dance around, seeing the flesh nearly reach her bunched up top that now rested just beneath her chin. And most of all, Steven loved sending his cock further and deeper inside her slutty little body.

“Here it fucking comes!” He shouted.

Lindsay moaned and shrieked in pure orgasm as she gripped him tightly between her thighs. Sperm spurted out in thick creamy ropes, coating every last surface inside her. It reminded Steven of a paintball exploding, only this was much better. He was painting her insides white and hopefully giving her exactly what she wanted.

“Ohhh fuck yes! Knock me up Steven, please do it!”

A surprisingly short time later, Steven was in a similar position with Elisha. He had the girl up against a tree in a standing position. He’d always wanted, on some deep inner level, to put Elisha in her place. She was so damn good at sports, he wanted her being submissive to him. Humping her as she hunched over grabbing the bark of some tree in the park seemed a pretty good start to that.

“Oh, Oh, OHHH yesss! Yes Steven, give it to me! Give me more than Lindsay. Can’t you just picture me, pregnant and waddling around? I’d be so much fucking hotter than her.”

Her talk only drove him on more. He slammed into her, feeling her cunt lock onto him like a vise. He imagined exactly what she was saying. He saw both girls waddling to their classes in school. He saw their obscene pregnant bellies drawing everyone’s eyes. He saw them becoming the school sluts, providing him with oral sex in between classes. He also saw them squirting milk all over their lunch trays in the cafeteria.

It was with this last image, Steven grabbed Elisha by her tits and pulled her back at him. He slid his cock as far inside the young girl as he could and squirted more than a healthy dose of fresh semen straight into her tight tummy. It wouldn’t be tight for long, he thought, grinning.

Two hours later, Steven helped the scantily clad Lindsay and Elisha back through the woods to the others in their game. Terry and the two guys were very concerned looking when they first saw him approaching.

“Where were you guys? We’ve been looking everywhere for—”

Terry’s voice just dropped off as she and the guys not only saw how little Lindsay and Elisha were wearing but also their prominent bulges in their bellies. Steven had to admit he was very impressed with himself. Not only did he managed to fuck each girl several times, but he felt they were easily well on their way to being the knocked up sluts they’d decided to be.

“What the hell?” Dean asked. He was one of the better players on Steven’s team and actually a surprise first out when Elisha had ambushed them earlier.

Steven allowed the girls to walk free from him. They were both very tired looking, but still had the intensity and focus he’d seen while screwing their brains out.

Elisha walked up before Dean and grinned. Her hair was rather messed up, her clothing that she wore sticky and pressed to her skin. She lifted a hand up and rubbed lightly at her tummy. Her abs definitely weren’t quite as defined as before.

“Steven made us pregnant, that’s what we’ve been doing.”

Terry was sheepishly avoiding direct eye contact, but still seemed just as shocked as the two guys. They looked at Steven. He nodded. Then Terry simply asked. “Why the hell would you want to be pregnant? That’s sick.”

Lindsay grabbed the girl by her arms and looked her in the eye. “It’s not sick, you little prude. And you’ll be pregnant too in no time.”

“Nooo! Let me go, stop it!” Terry shouted. Elisha looked back at Steven and rubbed her swollen belly.

“Sorry Terry, it will all make sense after this.” As Lindsay pulled the girl’s shirt up, Elisha pulled the third egg they’d found out of her pocket. She held it up before Terry, then smacked it right into her navel.

Steven looked over at Dean and his other friend Jake. “I think you guys are gonna like this in just a few seconds.”

Soon enough Terry was on her hands and knees screaming for Dean and Jake to make her as bloated and pregnant as Lindsay and Elisha. The two guys tore into her like mad men, screwing her from both ends, each taking the time to deliver their precious cum straight into her fertile and unprotected womb.

Not far away, Steven was on a park bench, sitting back and enjoying a leisurely fuck as Lindsay rode him. She sank her cunt straight down on him and bucked like a worn out bronco as she slammed his waist and stabbed her guts with his cock. He loved letting the girl do all the work, letting her milk him of his eager sperm, knowing how incredibly hot she was going to be once her belly was full and those tits began to swell with milk.

“Hurry up.” Elisha said. The girl was very impatiently waiting her turn. “I want more inside me. I don’t want my daddy to recognize me when I walk in the house tonight.”

For these kids, their day of paintball might have been over, but they found more fun in the new game they’d discovered. This one was a much older game, much more natural to humankind and they were all equally skilled at winning. Suffice it to say that yes, all three girls were quite successfully impregnated and no, Elisha’s father did not recognize the worn out, swollen girl who finally trudged into her home that evening. Over the next several months, Lindsay, Elisha, and Terry got quite the reputation. They started a slow revolution among their peers and by the end of school more than twelve of their classmates were visibly pregnant.

However, these eggs found in a lonely stretch of woods weren’t the only ones continuing to cause chaos that pleasant Easter morning. Not too far down the road, a mother and her daughter were taking a leisurely walk to church. They were about to find something unexpected during that walk.

To Be Continued...