The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

My apologies to new readers! I do try to keep in mind those folks who are arriving in the middle of the “series”, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before in the world of Corelle D’Amber.

This story follows “Ecstasy and Vengeance” which followed the “Petal” trilogy. Reading those might increase the enjoyment of this tale, but I strive to make each story stand-alone.

My tales will often contain mc, fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted.

The library of my stories and “Corelleverse” series characters are referenced at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

* * *

Ecstasy and Submission

Eye of Serpent

“Corelle D’Amber,” Dr. Adler used her most professional voice you are my favorite patient but you are still not back to normal health. You said that you would recover soon if I left you alone. Yet, my latest tests still show some strange twitches in your physiology. So tell me how are you feeling? How well are those mysterious Ancient powers healing you?”

Corelle lay quiet on the silk sheets next to her in the large bed. Her normal bangs were half grown back from losing her hair months back. Tiny slices of the dark auburn color gleamed red-gold in the brightening light of early morning. Her current haircut, a pixie style that knocked twenty years off her appearance, complimented the mysterious smile on her lips. Suzie Adler knew Corelle had been awake for a couple of hours for she never wore her eye patch when comfortably asleep in her own bedroom. The patch over her left eye was the same crimson silk as the discarded pajamas pooled near the bed.

Corelle’s fingers were drawing lazy circles on Suzie’s stomach.

Corelle reminded her of a lewd Peter Pan wearing Captain Hook’s stolen eye patch. The fanciful image wasn’t near being true for a slew of reasons, but then Suzie knew that she could never quite keep an honest assessment of Corelle in mind for long; especially when she was horizontal.

As if that thought of weakness was immediate cause for action, Corelle’s fingers slid down into her warm delta and Suzie squirmed from the delicious expert touch and shifted her legs closed. “Hey! Answer my question first, Evil Mind Control Bitch.”

“Can’t you tell how much better I’m feeling?” Corelle husked, trying to trick those fingers deeper.

Suzie chuckled, “I can tell you like feeling me. Have those nightmares stopped? You seem to be sleeping well.” She opened her legs slightly to the warm caresses.

Corelle’s hand started stroking a figure eight between Suzie’s pussy lips and clitoris.

“Hmmm.” Suzie squeezed her eyes shut and slid her ass slightly closer to Corelle. A tingle spread up her belly to her nipples. She started breathing faster. Corelle’s finger was abruptly very warm. Suzie had a sudden detailed memory of Corelle lifting her eye patch and letting her see—. Oooooooooh!

“Suzie, you don’t need to worry about Celestial Fu or what she did to me anymore, " Corelle whispered.

“Oh, good. Don’t worry.” She felt the tingle behind her closed eyes. She worked her hips on Corelle’s hand.

“You really think I’m recovering nicely. Celestial Fu is a name that will fade from your worries.”

“Oh, yes. Nicely.” Thoughts drifted on the low buzz between her ears. It allowed the hot sensations of her body even more intensity. She grabbed the sheets and thrust her hips.

“You are objective and professional when you’re my doctor. You are randy and lewd when in bed. You are my little cunt when in my bed. Celestial Fu is name that will fade from your memories.”

“Oh, yes. I’m your little cunt.” Suzie felt the pressure filling her. Just as the crest of pleasure reached a familiar vibration, she recalled how many times she had asked about the nightmares. This had all happened before. For a half second, fear mingled with the pleasure.

Corelle was lying to her?

Then she peaked thrusting on Corelle’s hand. Heat snapped upward through her body and destroyed the complex chain of logic. The fear vanished. She screamed, “Oh, yes. I’m your little cunt. Your little cunt. Little cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.”

Her body spasmed long after her words stopped. Then she lay still feeling the sensations easing inside. A tide of pleasure very slowly retreated.

Corelle shifted. She slid a pale leg between Suzie’s thighs and pushed up to grind her tangled red bush against the blonde’s shaved sex. “Suzie?”

“Hmmm?”

“Feeling better now?”

“Hmmm. You know I am.”

“What’s the best part of being a little cunt, Sweetcheeks?” Corelle started to work her labia against Suzie’s sodden crotch.

Suzie’s eyes opened slowly, “The hot sex, the freedom, the burning ache that never stops. Hot little cunts can keep secrets. They are clever. They do what they’re told. They never worry. Everyone likes hot little cunts. No one ever hurts them and they’re happy to be hot little cunts.” Her face flushed deeply against her blonde hair.

Corelle groaned and moved faster. Suzie reached with her hands and pulled Corelle’s hips harder into her scissored legs.

Corelle bit her lower lip hard. “Yes! That’s all true.” Her legs clung tighter to Suzie; she arched into her.

Suzie smiled, “I love being your hot little cunt. Please fuck me silly.”

Corelle’s green eye widened with bright energy. Blush blotches appeared on her breasts; her nipples pointed at the ceiling above and she made a small sound of secret pleasure that was inhuman. She twisted her hot wet lips against Suzie’s slickness.

She started to cum. She fiercely sucked her lower lip. Invisible pleasures struck at her and muscles jumped beneath her ivory flesh. She gasped and whined as the orgasms rippled up her stomach.

Suzie moved her hips eagerly. “Don’t stop. Fuck me silly. Fuck me. Your little cunt wants to fuck all day. Please fuck me. Fuck your hot slutty cunt.”

Corelle doubled her own efforts. The spoken words seemed to drive her.

Both women were then twisting against the sheets and themselves with frantic energy. They gasped pieces of words to each other and their gazes met. Suzie jolted her entire length. Corelle maintained a smoother, but more urgent rhythm. Corelle used one hand to pull her own hard nipples; first left, then right, then left again in a fast plucking expertise that darkened them both with hot blood.

Suzie orgasmed violently and shouted, “You are so fucking jealous of me!”

Even expecting it, Corelle screamed pleasure as intense cascades of cum flushed from her lips. She shook and ground her clit against Suzie’s to provoke a longer orgasm. Suzie twitched in the grip of invisible powers she could not possibly withstand. Her eyes rolled up in sequence of three quick jerks and she collapsed into mindless dark.

Corelle gasped and twisted her legs one last time. Then she forced herself to relax. She pushed her fingers back across her sweating temples and clutched at her hair. She sighed and looked at Suzie unconscious in complete relaxation.

Content. Laying in the now golden sunlight that cut into the room, she looked like a sculpture of satiated divine light.

Yes, jealous. But that doesn’t change a thing, love. Corelle eased to a more comfortable position and closed her eye to catch a few minutes of sleep.

* * *

Corelle dreamed of golden needles. She danced with tiny bells pierced through her hot flesh. She surrendered her body to passion. There were no decisions to make. She smiled and knew peace.

She danced for her sisters. They smiled and commended her for sidestepping the need to slaughter the Horror. She heard her mother’s gentle laugh and turned quickly trying to catch sight of her in the crimson light. Nothing but shadows there. Dark soft unfamiliar shadows. She was at peace unless she walked into those shadows.

She turned away and danced back to her dead sisters. They all spoke in whispers about the old days before the Hunters, the days of sunshine, the days of white palaces on the water.

Whispers of lost childhood and peace.

There was never enough time and sleep was a cruel task. The peace drained away.

* * *

The single green eye opened. Corelle slipped from the bed and stretched.

A glance over her shoulder at the sunlight striped body in bed brought a soft smile to her face. The smile lasted but a moment. She padded across the carpet to the cold floor of the bathroom. She turned on the tap and caught cold water in her hands. She splashed palmfuls on her face and ran her fingers back through her short hair.

The silk patch soaked dark with water. She took it off laying it on the counter.

She stood tall and looked in the mirror from both eyes. She examined her hair, the shape of her jaw, and the plain nature of her face. Her soul sang softly. Her eye freed, she watched the flicker of thoughts under the flesh. She dreamt of changing it all. She was tired of it. It was all too dreadfully familiar.

Dangerous.

Familiar. Not ugly, not beautiful, not welcome, just seductively familiar and she tired of knowing herself as the static eternal creature. She was tired. There was no peace.

Moreover, the experiment, the challenge of the last ninety years was there in her appraisal. Change was coming. Was there a right way to change? So many things kept happening that she had never accounted for in her plans. She was not a fighter, but she had learned the hard lessons about defending herself.

How hard had she become?

Had she learned enough? Too much? Would she become like Celestial Fu or Salamander some day soon? Was she already there? Or worse, was she hiding from the truth that she might be an even greater Old Evil? She did not want to believe that the old game, the traditions that had killed so many of the Ancients were the only way forward.

Her sisters were all dead. Most of her family dead before them. She lived the years with essential parts of herself excised.

Yet, she knew the pleasure of shitting on Fu’s stripped bones. She kept those trophies near even now. The retribution was intoxicating and powerful. The indulgence was arousing. She was vaguely ashamed. Even diminishing her vengeance to a level where she had allowed Celestial Fu to live had not countered the shame of feeling the glory of reprisal and vengeance.

The old game was powerful. It seemed written into her blood.

She sighed. She didn’t miss the significance of having robbed Fu’s power and peace of mind by stealing her arms. Now Fu would live without essential parts.

Death is clean. Submission is clean. What I did to her was not clean. It was a cruel stroke.

She sighed. The thoughts made her hot. She was aroused by the cruelty.

The Turnover date was drawing closer and closer. The century had ended. What would the girls do if they realized she was programming them for the end? What would Evelyn’s answer be when Corelle asked for her life in order further her own agenda? She prepared the others as best she knew and they would have no choice when the time was right. But Evelyn was different.

She needed Evelyn to be aware. She would not steal from Evelyn. Corelle wanted her understanding.

I don’t deserve it. I hope she tells me to go the hell. Corelle smiled at her reflection. She reached up and stroked her naked left eye. It was bright and simmered with the pleasure Suzie and she had created.

Liar. Her power saw it easily in the mirror; showed her the truth in the bright thoughts flickering beneath her skin. Monster. You hope Evelyn agrees. You’re counting on it. You’re starting to believe in it. The Turnover keeps your hope alive.

She nodded at her reflection. Most of the time, it was essential to hide behind the patch because of the mundane world. She hoped it would never become necessary to wear it all the time.

Down that twisted path where she might hide from her own slippery evasion.

Corelle sent her hand down to her clit. She had one piercing still—a tiny bell and ring piercing in her sweetest chakra. It reminded her of how thoroughly Fu had broken her. She fingered her clit and listened to the tiny chime as she grew hot. She shifted her legs apart wide enough to feel the strain in her thighs. Yes. This was much better. She masturbated to the tiny sound of the rapidly jingling bell.

Maybe she’d wear a few clamps on her pussy lips today and think of a broken Celestial Fu.

Oh, yes. She smiled into the mirror and began to make love to her reflection.

* * *

In the dark mirror of his inner trance, he waited for his Master. He checked the quiet silver thread secured to his mind.

Fortune both cursed and smiled on him and it would soon be clear whether the one was sweeter than the other was.

He knew he would never break free of the twisted glory his life had become. It was only a matter of time now. He was addicted. Tricked years ago by the Shadow Master into taking helpings of the Great River he was not trained to use. The Master offered powers that Fu withheld and so skewered him by his arrogance and that easy path to power. He ached and his mind bled if he did not get regular doses of the higher energies. He also realized that the Great River slowly ate his mind.

He was flawed.

He was a traitor these years in Celestial Fu’s palace. Her senior student was a leashed dog to the Shadow Master.

Very soon now the call would come. He quietly sensed the thread again.

At his hand signal, he felt the silky lips slip over his erect member. He looked down at the white tresses of the slave sucking on his lingam. She was the sweetest courtesan now that she loved her abasement. A thrill shivered through his brain. She was flawed too. He had come to appreciate broken things very much.

He tested the thread again. Very soon.

Then the slight vibration told him the Master’s mind was coming near. The Great River was stirring. He closed his eyes.

Greetings again, my Dog. It is time to prove you are worth feeding for another cycle. What news do you have for me?

He smiled but kept his eyes closed. He knew that the Master could use his eyes. “Things have taken an unexpected turn in Hong Kong, Master.”

Go on.

“The Celestial Fu is dead. She was hacked to pieces by her own insane guards. I have some sketchy information that agents of the Salamander were involved. That may be some sort of blind, but it is as much as I know at present.”

A tremble of surprise registered. A long pause, the thread of power that connected back across the leagues to his Master nearly disappeared before it strengthened with interest. I see. This alters my own plans, but we can take advantage. Is this common knowledge in Hong Kong?

“No, Master.” He smiled. This was what he expected. The power in his groin was building and that pleasure shielded his deeper thoughts.

Then I may have you speak for Fu; issue orders that will serve me. How long do you think you can charade as the Horror?

“Perhaps a few weeks before any questions are asked, Master.” The River was softly vibrating through his thighs and abdomen.

A low hissing chuckle twitched across the ephemeral line of power leading to him. So. The Dog thinks I do not detect his efforts to shield his thoughts. The little mortal thinks he will get his dollop of power from me to soothe his craving, but seeks to betray me. How uselessly clever. How predictable that you would take the teachings of Celestial Fu and try to use them against me after her death. Haven’t you learned I am the one Ancient who is greater than Fu. This isn’t even entertaining my little mongrel. You’ll be getting no dose of the River this time, weak fool. You will—.

He pinched the ear of his cock-sucking courtesan.

At this signal, RiverSlut added her own expertise and stored energy to the small swell of power he had gathered. She directed it with passion and merciless fury down the silver thread connected from his mind to the Shadow Master. The golden needle of her attack raced in an instant to the opposite side of the globe.

The slender strike penetrated deeply into the Ancient mind hidden in a fortress of secret darkness there.

The Master’s telepathic scream of agony and shudder of collapsing will vanished in a red haze from behind his eyes. Then there was nothing. The thread was broken. Gone.

He opened his eyes and filled his courtesan’s mouth with nectar from his rod. The orgasm was fantastic. “I am now Kinspawn. I have Danced against an Ancient and won. I name myself the Golden Master now.”

RiverSlut, once called Celestial Fu, rubbed her sex petals on the floor between her feet and sucked greedily of his offering as she bobbed her head. She sucked hungrily with glittering eyes.

He reached into her shame and tweaked it to hear her moan. “That was very good, my whore.”

Thank you, Master. She didn’t stop the frantic sucking of her crimson lips but the amber glints of her eyes showed under the white bangs. She looked up at him adoringly. She darted her tongue lovingly around his softening member.

He eased back upon the throne of the Horror. I have stepped higher in the world. I embrace my fortune. This is going to be a glorious day.

* * *

Dr. Suzie Adler opened her office door. She bent down to gather the morning’s mail. Stepping inside the quiet office, she closed the door and walked behind the reception desk to put things down for sorting later.

Noticing the package with the odd return address label, she separated the small box from the other things and opened it. She eased a few layers of protective wrap and opened a reinforced box eventually revealing a transparent ‘clean bag’. She stared at the two enclosed items with growing trepidation.

She looked at the brief letter enclosed; addressed to her. It was only an invoice and shipping confirmation. She knew as she read it that Corelle must be responsible.

I’m obviously in correspondence with a laboratory that I don’t remember, for items that I don’t recall requesting, for reasons that I can’t imagine.

She stared at the ‘clean bag’ again. She shuddered.

Something disturbing is going on. Something secret.

And reaching that conclusion, a trigger pinched silently in her mind and she picked up the phone and dialed. The connection rang once.

“Corelle here.”

The no-nonsense voice made Suzie smile fondly. “Your little cunt has the package we’ve waited for.” She shivered with pleasure and squeezed her legs together tightly. “I guess you’ve got me helping you with some dread secret.” Suzie struggled briefly to swim higher in her thoughts. She struggled to ask an important question.

“Bring it over tonight, Sweetcheeks. Keep it safe until you give it to me. Don’t worry about it. The package fades from your everyday concerns.”

“Yes, Corelle.” Dr. Adler played with her mound lazily through her skirt. She hung up the phone quietly and put the sealed ‘clean bag’ back into the reinforced box. Then she tucked it into her inside jacket pocket and put it out of her mind.

She knew she had just forgotten something important. She walked into her office and closed the door. She quickly sat down in her desk chair and slid her hands up under her skirt. Pushing down her pantyhose to her knees, she then licked a finger in her mouth. She spread her thighs and started to masturbate. She was already wet. Her legs spread wider.

Suzie began to croon softly, “Using me. She’s using me. I’m clever. I do what I’m told. I never worry.” She felt hot wetness run down her ass as she strained her heels against the desk.

Then she felt the wonderful bursting cum.

It was going to be a good day.

END