The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edict

BACKGROUND: Edict is based in a world that would equate to the beginning of the twentieth century, the Edwardian period of European history, in style and attitudes. It takes place in a universe that has never developed advanced technology and never experienced an industrial revolution but is instead reliant on a low level of magic use.

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If this type of material offends you or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COPYRIGHT: Copyright © 2013 Chlestdh () all rights reserved. This story is not to be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

Prologue

The Queen paused, the pen held in her hand as she looked down at the edict before her.

“Are you sure there is no alternative Chancellor?”

There was sadness in the Chancellor’s eyes as he looked at the ruler he had known since she was a child, “Majesty, we have discussed this in council for the last six months. It is not a decision we have come to either lightly or easily but the realm and city cannot cope, by next year the coffers will be empty. I am sorry to tell you that if radical steps are not taken to redress the profligate spending of some of your predecessors the economy will collapse and this edict is the first of those steps. Not even the magic users and sorceresses can cast spells that will help us out of this dilemma; we need the free labour and the redistribution of funds that this edict and the other changes will inevitably provide.”

The Queen looked close to tears, “I understand Chancellor but it is what this edict will begin that I worry about, the laws that it will bring into being that I fear will change our society forever, don’t pretend you don’t know what I mean,” she said with a look of distress on her face.

The Chancellor turned his eyes from the look on the Queen’s face, “We have plans in place that we hope will minimise the impact Majesty; please, I beg you, sign the edict and afterwards I will ask the court sorceress to visit you, she will ease the burden and take away the pain you feel.”

The Queen looked at the Chancellor again, “Nothing will ever ease the burden or remove the shame of this day, I should be wearing gloves just to hold this pen,” she said as she touched pen to paper.

Signed by my hand, on the 13th Day of the 327th year of the Concord, Cordelia von Westrum, Queen of Xentra.

1.

Although she had been in Xentra for three months the hustle and bustle of the city still fascinated Antonia. She’d heard the history of how the collapse of the economy had almost destroyed the country a hundred years earlier, almost brought it and its people to its knees, but the important word was almost. The city had recovered and the people of the city and its surrounding lands were once again prosperous; the realm of Xentra was now the richest and most powerful on the continent of Telrae.

Of course there were obvious differences to the lands that Antonia had lived in, some of which Antonia still experienced difficulty with. Xentra was a matriarchy, controlled and run by the women who, especially in the capital city that bore the same name as the country, made up over two thirds of the population. But although that was unusual it was one of the other feature of Xentra that made Antonia truly uncomfortable; slavery was legal.

It was while sitting at a table outside the very coffee shop she and her cousin Claudia were now sat outside that Antonia had seen her first Xentrian slave. Like the vast majority of slaves within the city boundaries it was a female, led submissively at the end of a leash by an expensively dressed woman, the slaves leash held lightly in her gloved right hand.

No one in the busy street had paid any particular attention to the pair but Antonia couldn’t help herself, she had stared at the slave as she was led by the leash held by her owner. The slave was tall, taller than the woman who owned her, with dark red hair that hung to the middle of her back in a tightly braided ponytail. From the neck down the woman’s body was sheathed in polished black leather, a tightly laced cat suit that fitted the woman like a second skin. Her legs were additionally covered by laced boots that reached high on the slave’s thighs and had incredibly tall stiletto heels. Equally tight gloves went from fingertip to the slave’s elbows and around her neck was a two-inch wide circle of unbroken leather; the slaves permanently fitted collar to which the leash the slave’s owner held was attached by a ring at the front. However, it was the last item of the slave’s outfit that Antonia had found most disturbing.

A black leather mask covered the slave’s entire face, going from ear to ear and from under her chin to the hairline at the top of the slave’s forehead. The mask was held in place by leather straps that met at the back of the slave’s head where they were buckled and locked to a leather disc. Except for her eyes, the slaves entire face was covered by the mask, even her mouth was covered by the tightly fitting, supple black leather and embossed into the leather that covered the slaves forehead was an insignia; the family coat of arms of the slave’s owner.

Antonia had been told the reason for the mask, when slavery had first been made legal several attempts had been made by family members of enslaved women to free them by force; the slave-mask had been the result. No female slave was allowed in public without either a leather slave-mask or, if the owner preferred, a leather hood to hide their former identity. A few owners even shaved, exfoliated and oiled their slaves head when they thought that perhaps a shade of hair might identify the enslaved woman The masks and hoods had been effective, and the attempts to free slaves had fallen too one or two a month, helped by the fact that the punishment for attempting to free a slave was the enslavement of the culprit and their entire family.

For a moment, as the slave had passed, Antonia had looked at the slaves leather masked face, the slaves eyes were fixed on the figure of its Mistress as it followed submissively at the end of its leash. A wash of horror had gone through Antonia; the leather masked slaves entire world was obviously centred on its owner.

Now, three months after she and her mother had arrived so hurriedly in Xentra, Antonia had almost become used to the sight of leather or latex clad slave’s and that fact that almost every female slave she had seen appeared to be owned by women; although she still stared occasionally. Which was exactly what she was doing now as two women in fitted ankle length skirts with a split up the back and tightly fitting bodices that showed their figures to perfection and were made from a shiny and glossy material that Antonia realised was highly polished latex, one in dark blue and one in purple, strolled arm in arm down the boulevard. Picture hats with mesh veils were on the women’s heads and leather gloves reached up their arms to where the sleeves of the latex bodices ended at their elbows. Following the two erotically dressed women, another sight Antonia was now almost used to, were two leashed, collared and leather clad slaves. Their bodies moved sexily in the skin-tight leather they wore, their hips and buttocks swaying as a result of the six-inch heels on the boots that wrapped their legs.

One of the women whispered to the other then to Antonia’s horror the pair stopped and looked at her, “What is it my dear,” said the woman in purple latex, her voice clipped and haughty, her face as expensively made up as her clothes and hair, “Do you envy us, or perhaps you envy them?” said the woman in purple pointing a gloved finger at the slave’s behind her.

“No... I’m sorry... I... I didn’t mean to stare I’m... I’m new here... I...,” stammered Antonia desperately.

The women in purple latex smirked then laughed, without saying anything else she and her companion strolled off, the slaves following obediently at the ends of their leashes. Antonia picked up a goblet of water and quickly took a drink, happy that her cousin hadn’t witnessed her humiliation but instead was safely away using the cafe’s comfort rooms, the hand that held the glass goblet was shaking as Antonia placed the glass on the small table.

Antonia had been born and lived her whole life in a small town two week’s coach ride away from Xentra where her parents had been the richest family in the town and for all of her nineteen years Antonia had lived in the lap of what passed for the local definition of luxury. Nine months ago things had changed, the servants had been the first to go then the lavish spending and the parties had stopped. More than once her mother and father had stopped talking when Antonia entered the room and then obviously changed the subject of whatever they had been discussing. On other occasions she’d heard loud voices and threats then one day four months ago her father had gone out to a late night business meeting and never come back; a week later his body had been found, he’d been beaten to death.

Antonia’s world had crashed around, her then just when she’d been recovering her mother had dropped a second bombshell; they were leaving the town that Antonia had known all her life and moving to another country, to Xentra so her mother could be near her sister, Antonia’s aunt Justine. For the first time she met her cousin’s Charlotte and Claudia, and it was Claudia, the older of her cousins, who immediately appointed herself guide and mentor to the relatively unworldly Antonia.

In her home town Antonia had been one of the most attractive women who lived there; a 5′10″ brunette with glossy brown hair that fell to her shoulders and surrounded a naturally beautiful face with a 38-25-34 figure that had turned heads wherever she went. In Xentra Antonia soon realised she was just one of many fashionably dressed, lovely young women although her wardrobe didn’t extend to the kind of exotic and openly erotic clothing that the two women, and many others she had seen, often seemed to wear.

Antonia jumped when a hand was placed on her shoulder, Antonia spun in her chair, “Are you Antonia van Dorn?” asked a uniformed Regulator as he took his hand from Antonia’s shoulder.

Antonia looked up in amazement and worry at the two Regulator’s, “Yes, I’m Antonia van Dorn, is something wrong, has something happened to my mother?” she asked.

“You must accompany us Miss Van Dorn,” said the Regulator as he took a step back, at the same time Claudia came out of the small cafe, a look of surprise on her face as she saw the Regulators standing next to Antonia.

“Why, has something happened to my mother?” she asked again, terrified that she might have lost a second parent so soon after the first.

“Questions are unnecessary, you are to accompany us now,” replied the Regulator, his tone uncompromising and hard.

“I... I...,” stammered Antonia as she looked in desperation at her cousin, Claudia looked as surprised as Antonia herself.

“Now Miss Van Dorn,” said the Regulator.

Antonia looked at the male and female Regulators then slowly stood, “I’ll come with you Antonia and...,” Claudia managed to say before being interrupted.

“No,” said the female Regulator who now had taken a firm grip of Antonia’s upper arm, “Our orders are specific, Antonia Van Dorn is to accompany us on her own.”

Claudia opened her mouth to protest but then closed it again as she saw the look on the Regulator’s faces; without further comment the second Regulator took hold of Antonia’s upper arm and between them they led Antonia away. From behind her Antonia heard her cousin’s voice, “Don’t worry Antonia, I’ll find my mother, she’ll know what to do.”

Antonia soon realised where she was being taken; the route she was on was the one that had taken her to the coffee shop, the Regulators were leading Antonia back to the house her mother had rented for them to live in. The pace the Regulators maintained was fast for Antonia in her fashionably long and snugly fitting skirt and bodice, by the time they reached the door of her house Antonia was breathing heavily. Without comment the Regulators led Antonia inside and into the houses main reception room.

The silent journey under the control of the two Regulators had given Antonia no idea about what was going on, so she was surprised to find that her mother and four other women occupied the room. Antonia’s mother was sitting in one of two simple wooden chairs a look of misery and deep sadness on her face as she saw Antonia enter the room. One of the women in the room was dressed in the uniform of a Regulator, another wore the robes of a Magister but it was the two who sat on the rooms large and comfortable sofa in front of which the chair Antonia’s mother sat on had been placed that caught Antonia’s attention.

Even a first glance it was obvious to Antonia that the two unknown women were wealthy. The dark red leather dresses and fur stoles the women wore as well as the expensive hats and equally expensive jewellery around their necks, in their ears and around their leather gloved wrists and fingers spoke volumes to Antonia; these women were immensely rich. The broad-rimmed hats the pair wore over their expensive blond coiffures had dark veils that covered the women’s faces to just below their noses. Only their lips, which were thickly coated in shining scarlet lipstick, and chins were visible but Antonia could tell that one of the women was much older than the other, perhaps they were mother and daughter.

The Regulators marched Antonia to the chair beside her mother, “You will sit here,” ordered the Regulator; Antonia opened her mouth to ask her mother what was going on but she never had the chance

“You will remain silent unless spoken to, now sit down,” unused to being spoken to in this manner and beginning to feel nervous, Antonia sat down next to her mother.

“Good,” said the Magister as the Regulators moved away from Antonia and took position near the door to the room, “We can now continue,” she continued as she walked in front of Antonia and her mother Alana.

The Magister looked at a sheaf of papers she held, “Are you Alana Van Dorn, wife of Frederick Van Dorn and were you previously a resident of the town of Vertas Lee in the Protectorate of Eston?”

“Yes,” said Alana quietly as she continued to look down at her tightly clenched hands.

The Magister nodded and ticked something on the papers she held, “And are you Antonia Van Dorn daughter of Frederick Van Dorn and were you previously a resident of the town of Vertas Lee in the Protectorate of Eston?”

“Well… yes,” said Antonia looking at her mother in confusion.

The Magister nodded and then ticked the papers once more, “Did you Alana Van Dorn and you Antonia Van Dorn recently register as citizens and residents of the City and Realm of Xentra, thereby revoking your previous citizenship of the Protectorate of Kalvech?”

Once more Alana’s answer was quite, “Yes,” she said again, Antonia was becoming more confused by the minute, “Yes,” she replied.

The Magister once again nodded and ticked the papers, she turned to the two seated women, “Your Excellencies, I agree that the identities and nationality of these members of the Van Dorn family have been confirmed and that they are citizens of Xentra and therefore subject to all of our laws. Shall I continue as the law proscribes” the older of the two women gave a small nod.

“Very well, “ said the Magister turning back to Alana and Antonia, “Alana and Antonia Van Dorn, you are the remaining members of your family, a family which as a result of your deceased husbands business dealings is in debt to the ap Osterman companies and family to the amount of 98,500 crowns after all other assets owned by your family have been seized. Can you repay this debt?”

Antonia’s mouth fell open in shock as she turned a disbelieving look to her mother; tears were running down Alana’s face as she replied, “No,” she said quietly.

Again the Magister made a mark on her paperwork, “Very well, the law of Xentra is clear where debt is concerned,” Antonia looked fearfully at the Magister as her mother began to sob, “Alana and Antonia Van Dorn you are hereby declared as family assets and will be sold as slaves to help clear your debts.” Antonia’s mouth fell wide open in shock and her head began to spin, if she had been standing her knees would have buckled and she would have fallen; Antonia feinted.

Antonia’s eyes flickered as she slowly regained consciousness; a Regulator was holding her shoulders to keep her in the chair she had slumped forward in as she feinted. Antonia looked in desperation at her mother who was sobbing uncontrollably, “No, don’t… please I beg you… don’t…” pleaded Antonia as she looked in disbelief at the Magister and then the two seated women.

“Be silent, or you will be gagged,” said the Magister without emotion as she looked at Antonia; eyes wide with terror Antonia slowly closed her mouth. Realisation was sinking in that soon she would be just like the slaves she had seen earlier; suited, masked and leashed behind their owners.

Antonia was shaking with fear as the Magister spoke again, “Countess Hildegard ap Osterman do you and your wife Countess Katherine ap Osterman enforce your claim upon the estate of the Van Dorn family as specified in the schedule?”

“We do,” replied Hildegard ap Osterman with a hard look on her face.

The Magister held out a sheaf of documents, “Please sign next to your names,” in silence the Countess took the documents and signed them before passing them to her wife, the young Countess signed and then passed the papers back to the Magister.

“Have you decided if you wish to keep the property or to have it sold to recoup some of your losses?” asked the Magister, Antonia realised that the property in question were her mother and herself.

“We have decided to keep the property,” said the much older of the two women as she took hold of her brides gloved hands, “My beautiful wife has never had the pleasure of owning a slave so the opportunity is too good to turn down isn’t that right my darling?” said Hildegard as she smiled broadly at her young wife.

Marriage between women had not only been legal but actively encouraged for over seventy-five years and although it had taken time for it to be a common event the number of marriages where both of the participants were women now heavily outnumbered marriages between men and women.

“Yes darling,” said Katherine, her scarlet painted lips smiling below the bottom edge of the fine, black lace veil that shaded her upper face, “I can’t wait to play with them.”

Antonia shuddered with horror at the thought of what those simple words meant.

“Very well,” said the Magister, “Which would you prefer to process first?” she asked.

Hildegard looked from Antonia to Alana, “I think the mother first.”

The Magister walked in front of Alana, “Stand up,” she said.

Alana looked at Antonia then she looked at the Magister, silently she rose to her feet; the female Regulator who had been standing behind Alana removed the chair and pushed it into a corner. Alana clasped her hands in supplication and looked at the older woman sitting in front of her, “Please... Mistress, do what you like to me but I beg you, let my daughter go. She knew nothing of the debts owed by my husband and she is innocent of any crime, I beg of you Mistress, please don’t enslave her,” pleaded Alana.

The woman that the Magister had called Countess Hildegard ap Osterman grinned, “Oh I couldn’t possibly do that, she’ll make a fine addition to my stable of sex-slaves as will you, continue Magister.”

“Remove your clothes,” ordered the Magister. For a moment Alana stood looking at the Magister then, with tears running down her cheeks she turned to Antonia, “I’m so sorry,” she said then with shaking hands she began to undress. There was silence in the room as Alana slowly and nervously removed her clothes finally she was naked; the Magister bent down and picked up Alana’s discarded clothes, she handed them to the female Regulator.

“Have you brought appropriate apparel for your new property?” asked the Magister, Antonia shuddered in revulsion at the idea of being described as property

“We have,” replied Hildegard as she pointed with a gloved finger at two bags.

“Good, under these circumstances it is acceptable for the owner of the newly acquired property to dress it, do you wish to do that?”

Hildegard looked at her wife, “What do you think darling, would you enjoy that, you help dress one of our new toys and I’ll help dress the other?”

“Yes please Hildegard, I’d love to dress it,” replied Katherine as she stood and walked over to the two large bags that sat on a low table; Katherine checked a label and then opened the bag on the left. Reaching into the bag Katherine removed a mass of soft black leather, with a smile on her heavily made up lips Katherine walked back to where Alana stood miserably with her face looking down at the floor.

Alana jumped as Katherine placed a leather gloved hand on her buttocks and squeezed, “Very nice,” said Katherine as her leather covered fingers traced up Alana’s back, “Very nice indeed but you’ll look even better in black leather so let’s dress you up,” said Katherine, her voice husky with lust.

Katherine walked in front of Alana and held open the back of the black leather suit she had taken from the bag on the table. Antonia didn’t want to watch but she simply couldn’t take her eyes away from what was happening as with shaking hands her mother took hold of the open edges of the leather suit. Antonia watched in horror as her mother stepped into the suit, her right leg sliding effortlessly inside, the black leather stretching around Alana’s leg as she pushed down, her foot gliding into the leather and the sock like end of the suit. Alana’s left leg followed the right and after few moments of pulling the suit moved up over Alana’s hips until the top half hung down in front of her.

“You look better already,” said Katherine as she ran her gloved fingers over Alana’s leather covered thighs, “Now the top half,” she said.

Without comment Alana slid her arms into the sleeves, slipping forward into the suit, “Here, let me help you,” said a grinning Katherine as she pulled up the zip at the back of the suit only stopping when it reached the top at the back of Alana’s neck. Antonia stared in horror, her mother was now covered in an almost identical black leather suit to the slaves she had seen earlier in the day.

Katherine was smirking as she walked back to the bag and reached inside, Alana looked at Antonia once more; tears were still flowing from Alana’s eyes as she looked at her daughter. Antonia couldn’t help herself she began to cry as well, “Please mother, do something,” she begged.

Sadness was etched on Alana’s face as she looked at her daughter, “I’m so sorry Antonia, I can’t do anything,” she said.

“Silence,” ordered Katherine as she walked back to Alana, “I did not give either of you permission to speak,” she said looking first at Alana then at Antonia.

Antonia closed her mouth in dismay as Katherine looked at her, “Put these on,” said Katherine as she turned back to Alana.

With shaking hands Alana took the thigh boots that Katherine held; placing the right boot on the floor Alana slid her leather covered foot into the top of the left boot and pulled it up her leg, not stopping until her foot was fully fitted into the highly arched boot. Her hands still shaking, Alana bent down and fastened the twelve silver buckles on the outside of the boot that pulled it snugly around her left leg. Alana stood unsteadily as she slid her right foot into the second boot and pulled it into place high on her thigh before it too was buckled closed.

Katherine was smiling as she passed Alana a pair of gloves, “Now these,” she said, without resistance Alana took the black leather gloves and put them on; the gloves were tight and reached to Alana’s elbows. From the neck down Alana was now tightly encased in black leather; Antonia could only watch in horror as Katherine approached her mother with one final item, a black leather mask.

Antonia could see that below the skin-tight black leather suit that encased her body her mother was trembling with fear as the young countess approached her, “Open your mouth,” she ordered and Alana obeyed. Without hesitating Katherine placed the black leather mask against Alana’s face. Katherine positioned the mask so it cupped Alana’s chin then she stepped behind Alana and tightened the buckles at the end of the straps that held the mask in place, not stopping until the mask covered Alana’s face in a layer of skin-tight black leather. Only Alan’s wide, terrified eyes were free of the black leather while embossed on the leather that covered her forehead was the crest of the family that now owned her; Hildegard and Katherine ap Osterman.

Alana turned her leather masked face towards Antonia and looked tearfully at her daughter for the last time; Antonia was crying openly as she watched the final stage of her mother’s enslavement. Katherine stepped back as the Magister placed a two-inch wide band of leather with a ring at the front around Alana’s neck and held the ends together at the back of Alana’s neck. The Magister spoke quietly, a spell that none but the magic using Magister’s knew or could control, as she did the ends of the strip of leather flowed together forming a permanent, unbroken ring of leather that then shrank to snugly fit Alana’s neck; Alana had been collared.

Reaching up the Magister took hold of Alana’s head and began to quietly chant, for several minutes the Magister continued to chant as Alana shuddered beneath her leather’s then her eyes closed and her entire body appeared to go rigid, slowly Alana’s posture changed, her shoulders moved back as she pushed her breasts out and opened her eyes. From where she sat Antonia could see that instead of fear there was a look of adoration in her mother’s eyes as she looked at Katherine. Without being ordered the slave that had been Antonia’s mother sank to its knees in front of its Mistress, silently the slave waited, its leather covered face humbly facing down towards the floor.

“Excellent,” said Katherine as she reached down and clipped a leash to the new slave’s collar, without saying a word Katherine turned back to her seat on the sofa, tugging on the leash as she did so. Silently, the newly created slave crawled on its hands and knees after its Mistress; Antonia couldn’t stop crying as she watched Katherine sit next to her wife and the slave that had been her mother laid itself at its Mistresses booted feet.

With an expression of delight on her face Hildegard ap Osterman stood and walked over to Antonia who could only stare, wide eyed with terror as the Countess approached her, “I have done this before Magister,” she said with a smile at the official, “So with your permission,” the Magister gave a small nod of acquiescence.

The Countess turned her full attention to Antonia, “Stand up girl,” she said, her voice haughty and commanding.

Visibly trembling with fear Antonia stood up unsteadily as the Regulator came and removed the chair she had been sat on.

“Now remove your clothing,” ordered the Countess.

Antonia tried to protest, “No.... no please, please don’t I.... I can...” she began to say but she was cut off.

“You no longer have any say in the matter, you are our property and as our property you will obey us, now remove your clothing or the Regulators will remove it for you,” said the Countess in a level voice which Antonia found chilling because of its normality.

Antonia looked at the Regulator, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she said desperately, “I’ll do it,” stammered Antonia as with hands shaking as badly as her mothers had she began to remove her fashionable but now pointless clothes.

The Countess stood patiently watching as a trembling and sobbing Antonia removed her clothing; finally Antonia was naked and the Regulator stepped forward and picked up Antonia’s clothing. Smiling, the Countess stepped forward her gloved fingers stroking Antonia’s tear stained cheek, “You have a marvellous body my dear, wasted on a free woman but perfect for a sex-slave, you will look absolutely delicious once you are in your leathers.”

“I.... I,” stammered Antonia, the Countess laid a leather gloved finger against Antonia’s lips, “Shush girl, remember what I told you,” she said indulgently; still smiling the Countess strode over to the table with the bags and picked up the unopened one. Returning to Antonia she placed the bag on the floor and opened it, reaching inside the Countess removed a black leather suit, identical to the one that the slave that had been Antonia’s mother now wore; Antonia trembled in fear when she saw the suit held open in front of her.

“Step in,” said the Countess, for a moment Antonia considered resisting but she knew it was pointless, lifting her right leg Antonia slid it into the black leather suit, only stopping when her toes reached the leather at the end of the attached foot. Antonia wasn’t sure what she had expected the suit to feel like but as she slid her left leg into the suit she was surprised that the inside felt as if it were greased and also to her surprise the leather stretched around her legs and buttocks as the Countess pulled it upwards, fitting her legs like a second skin rather than an item of clothing.

Antonia slid her hands into the arms of the suit then stood waiting miserably as Hildegard walked behind and zipped the suit closed, the leather tightening erotically around Antonia’s body; finally the zip was fully up and Antonia was enclosed in polished black leather from the neck down. Next came the thigh length boots with six-inch heels, as with the ones the slave that had been her mother wore the boots reached high on Antonia’s thighs and were held tightly to her legs by a dozen silver buckles down the outside. Antonia was having trouble standing; she’d never worn heels of this height or thinness before; the Countess passed her the tightly fitting, elbow length gloves and after a certain amount of pulling and tugging Antonia managed to put them on.

The Countess reached out and stroked Antonia’s cheek with her gloved hand, “Good girl, you see how easy it is when you obey,” she said as she held out the final item.

Antonia could only stand fearfully as the Countess loosened the straps of the mask she held, “Open your mouth... slave,” said the Countess with a grin. All resistance had left Antonia as she silently opened her mouth, as the Countess lifted the black leather slave-mask towards Antonia’s face the terrified young woman realised why she had been told to open her mouth. Jutting from the inside of the mask where Antonia’s mouth would be was a thick and long phallus shaped leather plug. The leather plug entered her lips as the mask was placed against her face, filling her mouth and pressing down her tongue to gag her. Antonia could see through the eyeholes of the mask, the only part of her face that was not covered in black leather. As the mask was fitted and tightened by the Countess’s practised hands Antonia realised that it not only hid her features but also held her jaw and mouth firmly closed around the phallus in her mouth, preventing her speaking.

The black leather pressed extremely firmly against Antonia’s face as the buckles were tightened at the back of her head until the Countess was satisfied with the fit; except for a collar, Antonia knew she now looked like any other slave seen on the streets of Xentra. The Countess stepped back as Antonia felt something being placed around her neck, words she couldn’t understand were being spoken behind her as the ring of leather contracted, the slave collar shrinking until it fit snugly and firmly around Antonia’s neck.

For a moment Antonia began to panic, “I’m a slave, Spirits help me I’m a slave,” she thought as hands took hold of her head and a woman’s voice began to chant but the panic suddenly ended as pleasure greater than any she had ever experienced before washed through her body and mind. Antonia’s cunt and arse clenching and her nipples hardening as she shuddered uncontrollably with intense sexual bliss; for what seemed an eternity the sensations of total sexual pleasure swept through her body as she teetered on the knife-edge of an orgasm that never came.

Unrestrained sexual delight filled her mind and body, as she stood twitching and writhing frenziedly then without warning an orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced crashed outwards from her cunt and through her entire body while at the same Antonia’s eyes slammed shut and her mind felt as if it were being twisted and squeezed. If she could have screamed and moaned with sexual bliss she would have but the black leather mask prevented it. What seemed to be the brightest white light Antonia could imagine exploded in her mind wiping it clean of everything that made her Antonia; memories, personality, wants, desires and free-will were wiped away by the cleansing white light as she was transformed.

Slowly the slaves eyes opened, feelings of submission, obedience, devotion and joy coursed through the slave as it saw one of its owners standing in front of it; without being commanded the slave sank to its knees before its Mistress, its eyes respectfully lowered, staring at the tips of its owners boots. The slave knelt patiently as a leash was clipped to its collar, vague and distant memories of a name and a different life were being rapidly erased from the distant recesses of the slaves mind, for a moment the name Antonia was remembered then the memory evaporated along with the last vestiges of the slaves former personality and memories.

“Thank you for your assistance here today,” said Hildegard to the Magister and Regulator’s, “I have included a little extra in your fees.”

“Thank you Countess, your generosity is known throughout the city,” said the Magister with a bow, “I shall personally process the paperwork for your new slaves and ensure they are removed from the citizen register. If you require my services again please do not hesitate to ask,” said the Magister then followed by the Regulator’s the Magister left.

Hildegard turned to her wife, “Time to go Katherine,” she said happily, Katherine was also smiling as she stood, tugging on the leash of the slave at her feet as she did so; the slave that had been Antonia’s mother Alana rose sensuously to its feet, standing easily in its six-inch stiletto heels.

“Have you decided what we should call them?” asked Katherine as she took her wife’s arm.

“Yes, the younger one will be called ki and the older one ka, simple names for simple creatures,” said Hildegard as she tugged on ki’s leash, the slave rose to its feet.

“Good, now can we please take them home,” said Katherine, “I’m dying to fuck our new toys for the first time.”

Hildegard laughed then leaned over and kissed Katherine’s scarlet painted lips, “Of course we can my love,” she said as with their new leather-clad sex-slaves following Katherine and Hildegard walked from the house.

The two Countesses with their new slaves following obediently on their leashes had only gone a short distance when two women, obviously mother and daughter, appeared around a corner and almost ran into them.

“Forgive me,” said the mother, as she looked aghast at the open door of the house Hildegard and Katherine had recetly left.

Hildegard looked with concern at the state of the two women, “What is wrong, you seem quite distressed?” asked Hildegard.

The woman looked wildly from the Countess to the house, “My name is Justine Augsberg and this is my daughter Claudia. My daughter was out with her cousin Antonia, they were at a cafe when Regulator’s arrived and insisted that Antonia return with them to the home she shares with her mother, my sister Alana,” Justine pointed, “That is the house. But when Antonia and Claudia arrived here the Regulator’s wouldn’t let Claudia enter so she came looking for me.”

Hildegard looked at Justine with feigned sadness, “I see, well the house appears empty but my wife and I did see some Regulators heading down the street towards the government sector,” she said.

“Thank you,” said Justine with a small curtsey, “Come on Claudia,” she said as she dashed off with Claudia close behind; at no point had either Claudia or Justine taken any notice of the leather covered slaves standing behind their owners.

Hildegard and Katherine watched the two women leave, “Justine and Claudia Augsberg,” commented Hildegard, “Names to remember I feel,” said Hildegard as the two women strolled arm in arm away from the house where Antonia and Alana had lived, the two leather masked and sheathed slaves following devotedly at the ends of their leashes.