The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Edict

Prologue

“This is a first” said the Queen, “I always thought you were rich enough to arrange anything, Hildegard” said a grinning Bernadette.

Hildegard shrugged, “True, but you know me I’ve never really liked politics and this could have political ramifications as well as an effect on my business if it’s not handled with your delicate touch.”

Bernadette laughed, “Thank you, I think” she said looking at her oldest and closest friend, “Very well, I will arrange it so that no suspicion falls on you or your wife, but don’t be surprised if I ask you to return the favour.”

Hildegard sighed resignedly, “Well as the Kalian saying goes ‘be careful of the favours you ask,’ thank you Bernadette; now tell me how are you and Magdalena, is she still a lesbian virgin or have you managed to get her into bed?”

“No, she’s still a virgin as far as women are concerned, but I’m hoping to change that before long” said Bernadette, “By the way, I know how busy you’ve been with your business interests but are you and Katherine available for dinner any time soon?”

“I’ll check and let you know,” replied Hildegard, “I assume it will be dinner for four?”

“Oh yes, definitely for four,” replied Bernadette in a confident tone.

231st Day of the 430th Year of the Concord

The meeting in the crowded arcade appeared to be by chance, perhaps just a case of being in the right place at the right time; none of this was true the meeting had indeed been planned.

“My dear Constance and Sophia, what a pleasant surprise,” said Hildegard; there were looks of surprise on the faces of the wives of the two merchants as they turned to look at Hildegard and Katherine.

“Countess ap Osterman,” said Constance as she looked quickly from Hildegard to Katherine, “We didn’t expect to see you again,” said the obviously uncomfortable woman as Hildegard held out her hand.

For a moment Constance looked at Hildegard’s proffered leather gloved right hand then with obvious reluctance she took hold of it to shake. The smile on Hildegard’s face remained the same as she squeezed Constance’s bare hand in her own leather-covered one. Feeling a sudden, small stabbing pain in her palm Constance grimaced and tried to pull her hand from Hildegard’s grip but Hildegard maintained the pressure for several seconds before releasing it.

Sophia looked with concern at her friend as Constance rubbed the palm of her hand, “Are you alright?” she asked.

“Yes, I think something must have stung me,” said Constance as she continued to rub her hand.

“So what are you ladies up to today?” asked Katherine as she looked at Sophia.

Sophia hesitated, looking at Constance as she continued to massage her hand, “Just some last minute shopping, we’re due to leave for home tomorrow,” she said looking at Katherine, her eyes flicking up and down the leather clothing the young Countess wore.

“What a coincidence” said a smiling Katherine, “Hildegard and I are doing the exactly the same, we’re hoping to pick up some new accessories,” said Katherine.

Next to her Hildegard stepped closer to Constance putting herself between Constance and Sophia Katherine could hear her wife speaking to Constance in a quiet but forceful voice.

“Why not come with us, we’ll be able to show you boutiques and shops you’d never find unless you were a native of Xentra?” said Katherine.

Sophia turned to look at Constance but Hildegard blocked her view; Katherine had known from their very first meeting that it was Constance who was the leader, the more forceful of the two. It was Constance who made the decisions when the women’s husbands were absent and it was Sophia who rather meekly followed her friend’s lead and deferred to Constance’s decisions.

“I’m not sure,” was the nervous reply, “Perhaps you should ask Constance what she thinks?”

“No, I insist that you accompany us, we’ll have so much fun and I just know we’ll find something perfect for you and Constance, and I think Constance will be more than happy,” said Katherine as Hildegard moved around to Constance’s other side and looped her arm through Constance’s, “Let’s ask her shall we?”

Katherine turned her attention to Constance whose arm was now held securely by Hildegard, “What do you think Constance, wouldn’t it be nice if you and Sophia were to accompany Hildegard and I,” the words sounding more like a statement than a question.

Constance turned slowly towards Katherine and Sophia, for a moment her eyes seemed unfocused then she blinked, “Yes, that... that would be nice, thank you Countess,” she replied in a slow voice.

“See, I told you Constance wouldn’t mind,” said Katherine as she stepped between Sophia and Constance and took Sophia’s arm in the same way that Hildegard had taken Constance’s, “Let’s go shall we.”

* * *

Magdalena looked intently at herself as she finished her makeup knowing that she was being watched and wanting the final effect to be perfect. Brushing her face with powder Magdalena checked one last time; her alabaster skin was heavily covered by pale foundation and powder, her full lips, were painted blood red and matched the colour of her finger and toe nails, her plucked and shaped eyebrows were pitch black and matched the colour of her hair. Magdalena’s eyelashes were thick with mascara and black eyeliner accentuated her eyes, light grey eye shadow completed the look.

Magdalena looked at herself once more, she smiled then picked up a pair of opera length gloves from the dressing table in front of her and began to put them on. Today was a black leather day and Magdalena shuddered slightly with pleasure as she smoothed the long leather gloves over her hands and arms. Magdalena paused and shook her head slightly, still shocked to realise how much pleasure leather gave her and then, still smiling, she continued pulling on the gloves.

As the leather slid over her hands and arms Magdalena sighed with pleasure, she loved the feeling of leather against her skin as well as its smell and the way it made her look, just as she loved the feeling and smell of rubber and the pleasure satin and lace gave her. Of course it had to be a dark, dark colour, none of those terrible pastels and lighter shades she’d once worn; black was perfect but dark shades of purple, blue and red were also wonderful.

Magdalena gave a small smile, not that she had any say in the matter; it was Bernadette who decided what clothes and makeup Magdalena would wear and at what time of day she would wear them. Just as it was Bernadette who decided who Magdalena could talk to or meet, what she would eat and how much and what Magdalena would do during the day. Just like wearing fetish clothing, makeup, corsets and high stiletto heels Magdalena had at first tried to protest at the way Bernadette had taken over her life but now she liked the idea that someone else was in complete control of her and that all she had to think about was looking as beautiful as possible.

After all Bernadette had been right about everything thought Magdalena as she fastened the three small buttons on the wrists of her gloves. Just as she had said Magdalena indeed loved her stiletto heels and wouldn’t be seen dead without the thick layers of cosmetics with which she covered her face each day. Corsets didn’t just feel comfortable as they squeezed and shaped her body they felt totally natural now Magdalena was even corseted as she slept.

Then of course there were all the clothes and accessories as well as the jewels that Bernadette lavished on her, to Magdalena it felt like the most natural thing in the world to be spoilt and pampered so extravagantly. In return wasn’t it the most natural and logical thing that she let Bernadette control her life so totally? After all, Bernadette was Queen of Xentra and must know what was best for her.

Magdalena looked at herself in the mirror, I’m gorgeous, she thought. At first Magdalena had been concerned that she had become vain and conceited but now she realised she had every right to be that way, after all she was stunningly beautiful even if it sometimes still made her blush to be told that she was. Magdalena’s blood red lips split in a smile as she stared at her reflection, a thought she hadn’t had before passed through her mind wouldn’t it be nice to be as forceful and dominant as Bernadette?

Not towards the Queen of course that was unthinkable, but towards other woman, lesser women who weren’t as gorgeous or as important as Magdalena, that would be nice, that would be fun. A thrill of pleasure went through her pussy at the idea and she quickly clenched her thighs together as she examined her makeup again.

Satisfied that she was ready for inspection Magdalena stood up and looked quickly in the long mirror to one side of her dressing table. The black leather corset with matching leather bra and leather thong looked perfect with the long black leather gloves, while the shiny, translucent latex stockings and knee high patent leather stiletto heeled boots made her legs look even longer and sexier than they normally did. The floor length diaphanous black lace robe naturally completed the look and emphasised her pale, alabaster complexion perfectly. Magdalena sighed with pleasure at the sight of her own reflection, relishing her vanity and conceit and the pleasure it gave her.

With a wide smile on her heavily painted lips Magdalena turned reluctantly from the mirror and her own image. With her hips swaying erotically in her six-inch heels she walked the few steps to place herself in front on Bernadette, “Ready,” she said.

Bernadette stood, elated at what the naive and immature Magdalena was becoming and ready to begin the next stage of the young woman’s transformation from the shy new bride she’d been when they first met. Bernadette stepped close to Magdalena, “You look ravishing my dear, good enough to eat,” she said as she took hold of Magdalena’s leather gloved hands.

“Thank you Bernadette,” said Magdalena, pleased and strangely excited by the Queen’s praise.

Bernadette edged closer to Magdalena, “Magdalena, do you remember when you were still married to Richard and I told you that you are a beautiful young woman who ought to have someone who will look after you and love you the way you deserve?”

Magdalena did indeed remember these words, how could she forget them, Bernadette had said them on the day Magdalena had divorced Richard, “Yes, I remember,” she said unhappily.

Bernadette ignored the unhappy expression on Magdalena’s heavily made up face, “Well, I have some good news for you my dearest Magdalena, I’ve found someone who loves you and desires you and who will give you everything you could ever want or crave, someone who will protect you and keep you with them all the time and never ever treat you the way your ex-husband treated you,” said Bernadette.

Magdalena’s mouth opened slowly and her eyes widened in surprise, “Who?” she asked quietly.

“Me,” said Bernadette as she gently squeezed Magdalena’s hands, “I’ve fallen in love with you Magdalena, you are a beautiful, sexy and sensuous young woman and it would be a great honour and delight for me if you would consent to be my wife.”

The expression on Magdalena’s face was one of undisguised amazement, “But... I...,” stammered the shocked young woman, “But.... you’re... you’re a woman... and you’re... you’re the Queen, I’ve never... never...”

“Never even kissed a woman,” said Bernadette as she released Magdalena’s hands and took hold of the confused and bewildered young woman’s leather corseted waist. Bernadette stepped closer to Magdalena, their breasts almost touching. Magdalena was breathing rapidly, her heart was pounding as she tried to absorb what Bernadette was saying.

“I know my sweet, I know you’ve never been made love to by a woman, never known the ultimate pleasure of having a woman fuck you for hour after hour,” said Bernadette as her latex gloved arms slipped around Magdalena and slowly but forcefully pulled her close until Magdalena’s large, perfectly formed breasts touched Bernadette’s.

“I know that you don’t think you’re a lesbian Magdalena,” said Bernadette huskily and quietly as she took the young woman in her arms, “But I know that you are, I’m going to kiss you Magdalena, I’m going to kiss you deeply and fully then afterwards I’m going to take you to bed and make love to you,” said Bernadette quietly in a voice filled with lust.

Magdalena’s eyes were wide with surprise as Bernadette’s lips gently touched hers then pressed forward and began to kiss Magdalena’s mouth. Bernadette’s tongue slipped between Magdalena’s lips and into her mouth twisting and turning against Magdalena’s tongue. Bernadette continued the assault on Magdalena’s mouth her lips crushing the younger woman’s and slowly but surely Magdalena began to respond.

Magdalena’s eyes gradually closed and little by little and hesitantly her leather-gloved hands began to slide around Bernadette’s latex covered body. Magdalena wanted to resist, she was desperate not to reciprocate but she knew she was losing the will to prevent it, instead, now, she was returning the kiss. Bernadette could feel the change and allowed her hands to wander over the younger woman’s body.

Magdalena’s tongue began to twist and coil in response to Bernadette’s as the kiss became more and more passionate and Magdalena felt herself being swept away by the softest lips she’d ever kissed, although the only other person she’d ever kissed was her ex-husband Richard. Magdalena was groaning and moaning with pleasure into Bernadette’s mouth as she felt hands doing something behind her back beneath her lace robe. The kiss continued as Bernadette undid Magdalena’s strapless leather bra and slid it from the young woman’s body then let it fall to the ground.

Magdalena couldn’t help herself, she shuddered with pleasure as a latex gloved hand began to caress her large right breast, Magdalena’s nipples became erect and hard as excitement flushed through her body, the kiss continued becoming more and more fervent, more and more passionate. Then it ended, Magdalena was gasping for breath as Bernadette continued to caress the younger woman’s naked breasts.

“Mm, you are delicious,” said Bernadette, “Come with me,” she said with a smirk as taking Magdalena’s leather gloved hand Bernadette led her towards the bedroom. Bernadette stopped with Magdalena standing with her back to her large bed, gently but firmly Bernadette pushed Magdalena onto the bed then climbed on after her. There was no resistance from Magdalena as without waiting Bernadette pulled down Magdalena’s leather thong, sliding it down the younger woman’s latex covered legs and over her booted feet. Bernadette took the time to smell the damp leather of the miniscule thong, “Delectable,” she said then turned her attention back to Magdalena who lay without moving her eyes watching Bernadette’s every movement.

Bernadette gently spread Magdalena’s legs then slowly but surely she lowered her face towards Magdalena’s shaved and by now wet pussy, inches above Magdalena’s cunt she stopped and looked up at Magdalena’s face. There was a look of disbelief on Magdalena’s face as with a sigh of pleasure Bernadette lowered her mouth onto Magdalena’s slit.

Bernadette began to suck and lick, savouring the taste of her much younger lovers cunt as her tongue wormed deep into Magdalena’s pussy. Magdalena began to groan and whimper, her body twitching and writhing, as sensations and pleasure she’d never known existed flowed outwards from her cunt and through her body. Bernadette’s latex covered fingers joined her mouth, gloved fingers entering Magdalena’s cunt as Bernadette feasted on the young woman’s clitoris. Magdalena screamed with erotic joy as Bernadette slowly pushed a pussy juice covered latex gloved finger into Magdalena’s virgin anus.

For the twenty year-old Magdalena it was all too much; the sensations of erotic pleasure that were flowing from between her legs, from both her pussy and her anus, were overwhelming her. With one last scream of ecstasy Magdalena fainted as Bernadette continued to eat the young woman’s pussy and finger her rectum.

* * *

“Please Countess, I’m not sure about this,” said a nervous Sophia.

Katherine ignored the comment as she continued to look through the leather, rubber, latex, satin, velvet and lace suits hanging on racks, beneath the suits were boots of differing lengths, differing heel heights and types all in the same material as the suits. Further on were displays of gloves varying in length and material and next to them were bondage items; hoods, cuffs, arm-binders, posture collars, chains and leashes, even a selection of whips, all on open display.

Named ‘The Pet Palace’, the boutique that Hildegard and Katherine had brought Constance and Sophia to was one that all sex-slave owners in the city knew well. In a small road close by the headquarters of the Magisters and Regulators, ‘The Pet Palace’ was a boutique that sold clothing and bondage gear for use on sex-slaves. From the street the shop looked small, just a double window and a door for a shop front, but inside it was different; the boutique had three floors with corridors that led back into rooms that catered for every perversion that a slave owner could envisage, there were even facilities to allow owners to try out their new purchases on their slaves before they bought them.

Hildegard and a quiet and subdued Constance had quickly disappeared into the bowels of the boutique, as Katherine, accompanied by an extremely nervous Sophia, talked to the boutique’s owner, a woman called Edwina Severance.

“My dear Countess,” gushed the overweight owner, “How truly delighted to have you and your wife in my humble shop once more.”

“You are to kind Edwina,” said Katherine in a haughty tone, “Do you have the slave masks my wife and I ordered?”

“I believe I do, let me just go and find them.”

“Thank you, I need to buy some items, I’ll come back to see you when I’ve chosen what I need.”

“Of course Countess, take your time; I’ll be waiting here when you’re ready.”

Without further comment or an introduction between Sophia and Edwina, Katherine had hooked her arm through Sophia’s and led her into the bowels of the boutique.

“Mm, this looks interesting,” said Katherine as she lifted a slave-suit made from black latex from the rack, “What do you think Sophia, should I buy it?”

“I don’t know,” said Sophia quietly.

Holding onto the suit Katherine turned to the unhappy woman, “Oh dear Sophia, lying to a Countess, how bad is that,” said Katherine.

“I don’t know what you mean,” said Sophia.

Katherine looked at the tag attached to zip of the suit she held then she looked at Sophia, “You’re five-feet eight-inches aren’t you Sophia and your figure is 40-26-36 isn’t it,” said Katherine.

“Yes but how could you possibly know that,” said a stunned Sophia.

Katherine held the suit out towards Sophia, “Take your clothes off and try this on, I want to see what it looks like when it’s worn,” she said in a forceful voice.

“You’re joking,” said Sophia in disbelief.

“Of course I’m not,” said Katherine harshly, “I knew from the first time we met that you have a submissive streak a mile wide, look at the way you let Constance boss you about. Then of course there’s the way you look at Hildegard and I, the sly glances at our leather clothing the way you look at our boots as if you want to get down on your knees and kiss them. You’re a submissive Sophia just accept it, all I’m doing is giving you the chance to live out some of that submissiveness, now are you going to take your clothes off and put this suit or shall I make you?”

“But... but I’m married, my husband...”

“Will never know,” said Katherine forcefully, “Now take your clothes off and put this on before I lose my temper,” Sophia began to sob then with shaking hands she began to remove her clothing.

Sophia tried to stop when she reached her underwear but Katherine wouldn’t allow it, “Don’t be ridiculous Sophia, you can’t have underwear under something like this, take it all off,” ordered Katherine.

“Good,” said Katherine when Sophia was finally naked, “Now let’s get this on you,” said Katherine as she held the back of the black latex suit open in front of Sophia. With obvious reluctance and distaste Sophia lifted her right foot and stepped into the suit. With Katherine’s assistance it didn’t take long for Sophia to be dressed from neck to toe in form fitting, skin tight, black latex; only the miserable woman’s hands were uncovered as Katherine pulled the zip at the back of the suit fully up.

Katherine circled Sophia, smiling as she did so, “Nice, very nice indeed, but something’s not right,” said Katherine, “Of course, wait their Sophia I’ll be right back.”

For several minutes Sophia stood unhappily waiting then Katherine came back, “These first,” said the young Countess as she passed Sophia a pair of thigh boots made from black patent leather and with a five-inch stiletto heel.

Sophia hesitated, “Do I have to repeat myself Sophia,” said Katherine viciously.

“No,” said Sophia miserably as she reached for the boots, minutes later Sophia was wearing the snugly fitting boots, the tops reaching to within inches of her crotch.

“Now these,” said Katherine as she handed Sophia a pair of shoulder length black latex gloves, this time there were no protests from Sophia as she took the gloves from Katherine and put them on.

Katherine stood silently watching as Sophia pulled on the gloves and then stood miserably waiting, “Very nice,” said Katherine as she walked around Sophia.

“One thing missing of course,” said Katherine as she buckled a plain leather collar around Sophia’s neck and attached a leash, “Of course this is just a play collar for those women who like to see how it feels to be collared like a slave. The real thing is much more permanent an item.”

“That’s better, now you look the part, have a look,” said Katherine as he pointed at a mirror.

Sophia’s eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open in amazement as she looked at the latex covered, leather booted figure in the reflection. Holding onto the leash attached to the collar around Sophia’s neck Katherine whispered into Sophia’s ear “That’s the real you Sophia, the submissive slave, admit it Sophia that’s the real you, not the unhappy little house-frau you try to pretend to be,”

“No, it’s not true, it’s not,” said Sophia desperately.

“But it is Sophia, it is,” whispered Katherine as she began to stroke Sophia’s brunette hair with her leather gloved hand, “Admit it Sophia, admit it to me and to yourself that this is the real you, you’ll feel so much better when you do.”

“No... I can’t. I can’t,” said Sophia as she continued to stare at her reflection.

“Yes you can, just tell me that this is the real you,” insisted Katherine, “And if you do I’ll allow you to worship my boots the way you’ve been wanting to. Just think of it Sophia, all you have to do is admit that you’re submissive, subservient, docile and obedient and I’ll let you kneel before me and worship my boots.”

“No please don’t say that,” protested Sophia as continued to stare at her latex suited reflection, “I’m not like that, really I’m not, I’m happily married.”

Katherine laughed harshly, “Would a happily married woman have let herself be ordered around the way I’ve ordered you around, would a happily married woman have let herself be dressed the way I’ve dressed you? No Sophia, a happily married, straight and self confident woman would have told me to fuck off and would already be telling her husband or the Regulators what I’d tried to do. She wouldn’t be standing here collared and leashed and dressed in latex. No Sophia you are not a happily married woman you are a repressed submissive who needs to be controlled and owned by a more powerful, dominant woman, you are a natural lesbian slave Sophia,” said Katherine as she ran her gloved hand down Sophia’s glossy, latex encased back.

“No, please, please don’t say that,” said Sophia as she shuddered in obvious pleasure.

“Accept it Sophia,” said Katherine in a gentler, soothing tone as her hand came to rest on Sophia’s behind, “Accept what you really are, what you really want to be,” Katherine’s leather gloved hand began to caress Sophia’s latex covered backside, “Tell me the truth of who you are and I’ll allow you to worship my boots. I might even allow you to become my slave, because that’s what you really want Sophia, you want to be a slave and me to be your Mistress.”

Sophia was silent, her eyes wide and her mouth open, obvious signs of shock and disbelief on her face as she listened to Katherine and looked at herself in the mirror.

“I.... I... can’t,” said Sophia quietly.

“Yes you can,” said Katherine gently but firmly.

Sophia swallowed nervously, her gaze still fixed on her reflection, “I...,” whispered Sophia, “I... I... I’m... a submissive,” she said as tears began to fall from her eyes.

“You want to be a slave, don’t you Sophia?” said Katherine, “You want to be Hildegard’s slave, and mine don’t you Sophia?” said Katherine as she squeezed and caressed Sophia’s latex encased buttocks.

“Yes,” whispered Sophia.

Katherine smiled, “Good girl, now I’ll keep my promise, kneel down Sophia.”

For a moment Sophia looked at Katherine then she sank slowly to her knees in front of the young Countess, “You may kiss my boots Sophia,” said Katherine.

Katherine lifted the hem of her long leather dress to reveal her blue leather lace up boots. For a moment Sophia hesitated then with tears still running from her eyes she leant forward and began to kiss and lick Katherine’s boots. At first Sophia seemed reluctant but her need quickly took over and Katherine could hear sighs and groans of pleasure from Sophia as the thoroughly dominated and subdued woman worshiped her new Mistress’s leather boots. There was a look of satisfied triumph on Katherine’s face as she looked down at Sophia. For several minutes Katherine allowed Sophia to continue worshipping her boots, finally she tugged on the leash attached to Sophia’s collar, “Stand up,” ordered Katherine.

Sophia got to her feet, a look of embarrassment on her tear stained face at what she had been so avidly doing only moments before, she stood silently before her new Mistress, her face turned to the floor.

Katherine reached out, her gloved hands taking hold of Sophia’s latex covered breasts, Sophia flinched at Katherine’s touch but made no attempt to move away as Katherine fondled and caressed her large breasts.

“Tell me,” said the domineering Katherine, “Why have you never looked for a Mistress to satisfy your needs before now because it’s obvious to me that you are a submissive lesbian?”

“Sex between women is illegal in Kator,” said Sophia as she looked down in amazement at Katherine’s leather gloved hands as they continued to caress her breasts.

“So instead you got married and kept your lesbianism and submissiveness hidden away; until now that is,” said a grinning Katherine as she finally released Sophia’s breasts.

“Yes,” said Sophia quietly.

Katherine scrutinised Sophia’s latex covered body once more, “I’ve decided that you would make a suitable addition to our stable, I will accept you as my slave although for now you are one in name only; do you understand?”

“Yes,” said Sophia quietly accepting her fate.

“Don’t you mean yes Mistress?” said Katherine sharply.

“Yes... Mistress,” replied Sophia.

“Better, very soon your old life will have ended, you will have no husband, you will have no possessions, you will have no family or friends; you will be property, my wife and I will own you, do you understand?

“Yes Mistress, I understand but my husband, what will happen when he finds out, he’ll come looking for me, and what about Constance, she knows I’m here with you?”

“That is no longer your concern; you are going to be our slave so Hildegard and I will deal with any problems to do with your former husband and as for Constance, we’ll go and find her and Hildegard, you never know, you may be surprised at her reaction.”

“Yes Mistress,” replied Sophia unhappily

“Good, there are of course formalities to address, paperwork to be completed, you must be permanently collared and your mind must be cleansed,” said Katherine as she removed a set of documents from Sophie’s handbag. Putting the papers into her own handbag Katherine tuned and walked through the door; at the end of her leash Sophia followed her new Mistress from the room, the clothes she had worn lay in a pile on the floor.

Rounding a corner Katherine came to a stop as she almost bumped into her wife, both women laughed then they kissed, “How delightful,” said Hildegard as she looked at the latex suited Sophia.

“Yes, she is rather mouth-watering now that she’s more appropriately dressed, Sophia has realised that her future is as our slave, I see that you’ve done just as well,” said Katherine.

“Yes, it seems that we’ve both had successful shopping expeditions,” said Hildegard as she turned to look behind her, collared and leashed, dressed in a skin-tight black leather slave suit, stiletto heeled ankle boots with six-inch heels and wrist length, tightly fitting, black leather gloves was Constance.

“Tell my wife what you want to be Constance,” said Hildegard as Sophia stared at her transformed friend in total bewilderment and amazement.

“I want to be your slave, Mistress,” replied Constance her voice flat and emotionless, her face expressionless.

“Of course I said yes,” laughed Hildegard.

“Of course,” said Katherine, “Shall we go and see Edwina and pay for these outfits then we can get the paperwork completed to turn these sluts into the slaves they obviously need to be.”

“My thoughts exactly,” said Hildegard, with Sophia and Constance following at the end of their leashes the two Countesses returned to the front of the shop.

“My dear Edwina,” said Katherine, “I’d be grateful if you could add these slave suits, boots and accessories to our account, and could you dispose of the rags we left behind in the dressing rooms. Burning them would be a good idea,” said Katherine with a meaningful look at the owner of the boutique.

“There will of course be a significant additional bonus for your assistance today,” said Hildegard.

“Thank you, it will be as you’ve recommended,” said a smiling Edwina, “And here are the new masks you ordered,” she said, indicating a box containing four leather masks sitting on a table.

“Just as well they’ve arrived,” said Katherine as she picked one of the leather slave-masks from the box, she turned to Sophia, “You know what this is don’t you Sophia and why it’s used?”

“Yes Mistress,” replied Sophia, looking nervously at the leather mask that Katherine held in her gloved hands, “Do I have to wear it?” she asked in a worried voice

“Of course you do,” replied Katherine in a haughty voice, “You are dressed as a slave, you are going to be a slave, and all slaves must be masked or hooded in public, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand,” replied the chastened Sophia.

“Good,” said Katherine, as without further comment she slipped the mask over Sophia’s face and tightened the straps and buckles. Stepping back Katherine looked at her handiwork, the only part of Sophia’s face not covered in supple and restricting black leather were here eyes. Embossed in the leather that covered Sophia’s forehead was the crest of the ap Osterman family.

Katherine stepped back to admire her soon to be property, “Excellent,” she said.

Hildegard had completed fitting an identical leather mask to Constance’s face, “Shall we,” she said, as taking her wife’s arm, and with the two erotically dressed women and soon to be sex-slaves following at the end of their leashes, the two Countesses left the shop.

* * *

“It’s beautiful, can I touch it?” asked Magdalena with a distinct note of awe in her voice.

Bernadette laughed, “Of course you can darling, in fact I’m desperate for you to do just that.”

“Should I take my gloves off when I touch it?”

“Definitely not,” replied Bernadette, “I’d love you to keep them on.”

Bernadette watched as Magdalena reached out tentatively with her leather-covered fingers, Bernadette closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure, “That’s just right,” she said huskily and quietly. Slowly opening her eyes she looked at Magdalena once again and smiled; Bernadette watched as Magdalena sniffed her gloved fingers, the black leather now damp and sticky, Magdalena licked her lips as she sniffed her fingers.

“Mm, it smells as nice as it looks, leather and… and you, mixed together” said Magdalena as her eyes found Bernadette’s, “Can I.... you know, well... I’d like to... you know... please can I?” asked a blushing Magdalena.

Bernadette managed not to laugh at Magdalena’s embarrassment, “You’d like to suck my pussy, is that what you’re saying?” said Bernadette as she smiled at the young woman lying between her widespread, latex covered thighs.

The blush on Magdalena’s normally pale skinned face deepened, “Yes, I’d... I’d like to... suck your pussy,” she said quietly, “But I’ve never done it before, what do I do?” she asked in obvious embarrassment.

Bernadette reached out and stroked her young lovers face with her latex gloved hand, “Just do what you would like someone to do to you, just like when I sucked your pussy, you enjoyed that didn’t you?”

“Oh yes,” said Magdalena, “I’ve never ever had orgasms like that; it was so wonderful. you were so wonderful.”

“Thank you darling, that’s what you need to do, try it now, lick me,” said Bernadette.

Magdalena looked at Bernadette for a moment then her eyes slowly moved to Bernadette’s pussy, Magdalena hesitated then slowly and hesitantly she moved forward. Magdalena’s tongue extended and she licked Bernadette’s pussy from bottom to top, Bernadette couldn’t help herself, she groaned loudly with pleasure.

“Oh my,” said Magdalena in astonished delight, “You taste so delicious,” said Magdalena as she looked in wonderment at Bernadette, “I never knew, never realised,” she said as her eyes once more drifted down to look at Bernadette’s dripping wet pussy, “Can I have some more?” she asked.

“Please, have as much as you like,” said a desperate Bernadette, barely able to control her lust as she looked at the leather clad Magdalena.

Magdalena needed no other encouragement; she lowered her face and hungrily fastened her mouth to Bernadette’s pussy, Bernadette lay back on Magdalena’s bed as her young lover’s mouth inexpertly but eagerly devoured her pussy. Bernadette moaned with pleasure as Magdalena’s tongue entered her vagina for the first time; it had all been worth it she thought as she shuddered with sexual ecstasy.

* * *

Sophia and Constance stood between Katherine and Hildegard in the reception area of the Magisters and Regulators large and, to most who passed it, forbidding building, the leather masks and temporary collars had been removed. Behind the four women Regulators entered and left through the double doors. None of them paid any attention to the two Countesses or the leather and latex suited women with them, to them this was a common sight.

A Magister approached and bowed, “Your Excellencies, my name is Deidra Jenison, how may I help you today?” she asked deferentially.

“These females have decided that they wish to become mine and my wife’s slaves so at their request we’ve brought them here to be enslaved,” said Hildegard.

The Magister looked at the latex and leather that Sophia and Constance wore but made no comment, “Very well, if you would follow me,” said the Magister.

Hildegard, took hold of Constance’s leather covered upper arm and Katherine gripped Sophia’s latex covered upper arm and followed the Magister as she guided the four women to a frosted glass door, opening it the five women entered. A simple desk sat at the far side of the office with a line of chairs in front of it; the Magister made her way behind the desk and sat down, “Please take a seat you Excellencies,” she said. With Constance and Sophia standing between them Hildegard and Katherine sat down as from a draw in the desk the Magister removed sheaves of paper.

For several minutes there was silence other than the sound of a pen on paper as the Magister began to fill in the two sets of documents then she stopped and looked at Sophia and Constance, “Identity papers,” she said in a voice that was not a request.

“Here,” said Katherine as she passed two sets of documents across the desk to the Magister; the Magister began to read her expression changing to a frown as she examined the documents.

“I see that these two females are foreigners and that they are both married,” she said as she looked at Hildegard.

“Yes, they’re from Kator, is that a problem Magister Jenison?” asked Hildegard innocently.

“No, not a problem, just unusual,” said the Magister, “Married women are a distinct minority as far as voluntary enslavement is concerned and I know for a fact that since the law was changed we have only had three other foreigners present themselves here for processing into slaves, two women and one man. However the edicts are clear, what applies to a citizen of Xentra applies to those who visit our country; if these females wish to be slaves then they will become slaves.”

The Magister once more turned her attention to the identity documents, reading the papers that Katherine had given her then writing on the forms she had taken from the desk, checking them over she turned her attention to Sophia and Constance.

“Constance De Ventre, Sophia Belander, do you understand why you are here?”

“Yes,” replied Sophia quietly as she looked down at her latex gloved hands, “Yes,” said Constance in a dulled and emotionless voice that caused the Magister to look at her expressionless face.

“Do you understand that if you proceed with this you will become Xentran sex-slaves and the property of Countesses Hildegard and Katherine ap Osterman?”

“Yes,” came the reply from both women.

“By the edicts I must ask you once again, Constance De Ventre, Sophia Belander, do you understand that if you proceed with this process you will become Xentran sex-slaves and the property of Countesses Hildegard and Katherine ap Osterman?”

The reply was the same, “Yes.”

The Magister looked from Sophia to Constance; she gave a small nod, “Very well, Constance De Ventre do you renounce your individuality, your citizenship and all your possessions and associations? Do you Constance De Ventre declare as your last acts as a free woman that you accept enslavement, accept that you are the property of the ap Osterman family, accept that you are their possession, that you are their slave?”

“I do,” was Constance’s emotionless and detached reply.

The Magister passed Constance the forms she had been filling in and a pen, “Sign next to your name,” ordered the Magister. Taking the pen, and with a total lack of expression on her face, Constance signed the form. Once again the Magister regarded Constance with curiosity, for several seconds she looked at the almost blank and emotionless expression on Constance’s face as Katherine and Hildegard looked briefly at each other.

The Magister frowned then turned her attention to Sophia, “Sophia Belander, do you renounce your individuality, your citizenship and all your possessions and associations? Do you Sophia Belander declare as your last acts as a free woman that you accept enslavement, accept that you are the property of the ap Osterman family, that you are their possession, that you are their slave?”

Sophia swallowed nervously, still looking down at her gloved hands, “I do,” she replied quietly.

“Very well, sign next to your name,” said the Magister as she passed the forms and pen to Sophia, with a shaking, latex gloved hand Sophia signed the paperwork that enslaved her.

The Magister took the forms and checked them then she passed Hildegard the two separate forms, “If you and your wife would kindly sign for your new property Countess,” said the Magister.

“Of course,” said a smiling Hildegard as she signed each of the forms with a flourish and passed them to Katherine who signed next to her wife’s name and passed the forms back to the Magister.

“Thank you your Excellencies, the property is now yours,” said the Magister, “With your permission I will complete the process,” she said.

“Yes, please continue,” said a smiling Katherine.

Reaching into a draw of the desk the Magister stood and walked around the desk until she was standing in front Sophia and Constance. The Magister looked at the two women, “Turn around,” ordered the Magister. Sophia and Constance turned around, Katherine looked up; she could see that Sophia was shaking with fear as the Magister placed a two-inch wide strip of black leather with a metal ring mounted on the front around Sophia’s neck. The Magister touched the leather edges together and began to chant a spell. As the Magister continued to chant the leather sealed itself seamlessly together and then began to shrink, only stopping when it became a snugly fitting, unbroken ring of black leather around Sophia’s neck.

With a shaking hand Sophia reached up and touched the leather collar that was now permanently fitted around her neck as the Magister moved behind Constance and repeated the process; both women were now collared. Katherine watched as the Magister took hold of Constance’s head and again chanted as Constance shuddered, her eyes closed, she shuddered once again then her mouth fell slackly open and her body became rigid. Seconds passed then Constance’s posture changed; her shoulders moved back and she pushed out her leather-encased breasts. Constance’s body shuddered for a third time then she opened her eyes; a look of adoration on the face of the slave that had been Constance De Ventre as its face turned to look at Hildegard.

Sophia was gazing at the new slave a look of fear on her face as the Magister took hold of her head and began to chant. The changes happened quickly, just as with Constance, Sophia’s body shuddered and her eyes closed and her mouth fell loosely open. Katherine grinned as she watched Sophia’s posture change, the way she stood and held herself was purely sexual as her eyes opened and she looked down at Katherine. The Magister released Sophia’s head as the new slave looked at its Mistress with an expression of adoration, devotion and reverence on its face, Katherine reached up and clipped the leash to the ring at the front of the slave’s collar. Hildegard did the same and then both the Countesses stood up.

“Thank you Magister Jenison,” said Hildegard as the Magister returned to the other side of her desk, “Please accept this as a small sign of our appreciation,” said Katherine as from her handbag she produced a money bag and passed it across the desk.

The Magister opened the bag and looked inside, a broad smile crossed her face, “Thank you your Excellencies, I am simply performing my duty to the best of my ability.”

“And as we’ve said it is appreciated, we are holding a dinner party in a few weeks, perhaps you would care to attend,” said Hildegard.

There was a look of delight on the Magister’s face, “Thank you Countess, I would be honoured.”

“Good, but for now we will leave you to your duties,” said Hildegard, “If you will excuse us we will mask these slaves and then be on our way.”

From her large handbag Katherine took the leather mask she’d removed from Sophia’s face when they had arrived, this time there was no hint of protest from the slave that had been Sophia as the leather mask was buckled over the slaves face. Moments later the slave that had been Constance was also masked.

Katherine looked at the sex-slave in its latex slave-suit, patent leather thigh boots and long latex gloves, now permanently collared and with the black leather mask disguising its face; Katherine was delighted with her new acquisition. Hildegard slipped her arm through the crook of her wife’s elbow, “Shall we take our new toys home and play with them,” she asked with a grin.

Katherine laughed, “Oh yes,” she answered as, with the slaves that had been Sophia and Constance following devotedly at the end of their leashes, Katherine and her wife strolled contentedly from the Magister’s building.

* * *

Bernadette stroked Magdalena’s hair as the young woman lay in her arms, “You know I never did get an answer to my question,” said Bernadette.

Magdalena looked at Bernadette with a quizzical expression on her, “What question was that?” said a slightly confused Magdalena as she looked at her older lover.

“Let me remind you; despite the fact I’m over thirty years older than you, despite the fact that you are so beautiful that you could have anyone you wanted I did tell you that I’ve fallen in love with you and I wondered if you would marry me?”

Magdalena’s heavily painted lips opened in surprise, “Oh my, I forgot,” she said.

“So, does that mean the answer is no?” asked Bernadette with a sad expression on her face.

“No, I mean yes,” said a flustered Magdalena, “I mean I realise now that I’ve fallen in love with you as well. After what happened with... with Richard I never thought I’d love anyone again and I know I’ve never even thought about marrying a woman before but now, well yes, of course I’ll marry you.”

“Oh darling,” said Bernadette as her lips found Magdalena’s and the pair kissed passionately and deeply.

“So you don’t think I’m told or unattractive to be your wife, after all I’m fifty-three and you’re twenty?” said Bernadette.

Magdalena gasped in surprise, “Of course not Bernadette, you’re beautiful and I’d love to marry you.”

“Thank you my love,” said Bernadette as she caressed Magdalena’s face with her latex gloved hand.

245th Day of the 430th Year of the Concord

Hildegard and Katherine were at their favourite table in the packed restaurant, the waiters pandering to their every whim in hopes of a large tip from two of the wealthiest women from one of the wealthiest families in the realm. Curled up on satin cushions like a pair of cats next to Katherine and Hildegard’s chairs, were two of Hildegard and Katherine’s slaves.

Dressed in dark purple leather suits to match the colour of their Mistresses’ evening gowns, with matching stiletto heeled ankle boots with seven-inch heels and a one-inch platform and tightly fitting opera length gloves; even the leather masks that covered the slaves faces were the same dark purple as the rest of the leathers they wore. Both slaves shining brunette hair was plaited into a single braid that reached the middle of their backs; the two slaves paid no attention to the hustle and bustle of the restaurant, their entire attention was centred on their Mistresses as their eyes, the only part of their faces not covered by the dark purple leather masks, gazed with rapt devotion at Hildegard and Katherine.

The Countesses had finished their meals and were now sipping brandy a bottle of which would have cost more than most people earned in a week Katherine laughed as her wife leaned close and whispered a dirty joke in her ear. The clients of the restaurant were representative of Xentra, the majority of tables were occupied by women either as couples or groups; this had the effect of making the tables with both men and women more obvious. Kneeling or lying on cushions at some of the tables were slaves dressed in a variety of materials and styles but all with one thing in common, the slave-masks or slave—hoods that covered their faces.

Katherine reached down and stroked the head of the slave lying next to her, “So it’s official, Bernadette and Magdalena are engaged.”

“Yes, the announcement was made this morning,” said Hildegard as she sipped her brandy, “Bernadette wrote to me yesterday, the wedding is in three months and Bernadette wants you and I to be Magdalena’s bridesmaids.”

“A royal wedding, I’ve never even seen one never mind being part of one,” said Katherine.

“Actually, although it hasn’t been announced yet, it’s going to be a double wedding, Bernadette has given permission for Marianne and Eleanor to get married at the same time.”

Katherine opened her mouth to respond but never got the chance, “Countess ap Osterman,” said a breathless and worried voice, “Thank the Spirits that I’ve found you at last.”

Hildegard and Katherine turned; approaching their table, his clothes and hair unkempt and dishevelled was Kurt Belander, Sophia’s husband.

There was a look of worried concern on Hildegard’s face as she looked at Sophia’s husband, “My dear Kurt, please sit and tell me what the problem is,” said Hildegard as she poured a glass of brandy, Kurt sat down and Hildegard passed him the brandy, “Here drink this,” she said.

“Thank you,” said Kurt as he took a mouthful of the brandy, caught out by the strength of the spirit Kurt coughed and spluttered.

“Now Kurt, tell us what has got you so obviously upset,” said Hildegard.

Kurt looked from Katherine to Hildegard, ignoring the leather clothed sex-slaves, “It’s my wife,” said Kurt a desperate tone to his voice, “In fact it’s both Siegfried’s wife and mine, Constance and Sophia; they’re missing.”

“Missing,” said Hildegard, “What do you mean missing?”

“We’ve just had word that the ship they were on was forced to go into port after it struck a reef and was damaged. However the port was only just inside the borders of Kator and many miles from our home, the ship couldn’t continue so Sophia and Constance decided to hire a carriage but the carriage never arrived at our home, it has vanished and so have Constance and Sophia.”

“I see,” said Hildegard, “Perhaps the coach has simply broken a wheel or some such failure and they will eventually turn up.”

“I would agree but the port they put into, a place called Tellish, is in an area that still hasn’t been completely pacified after the civil war,” Kurt shook his head, “They were foolish to do what they did,” he said miserably.

“And what do you plan to do?” asked Katherine as she continued to stroke the head of her slave.

“Felix is trying to get us passage on a ship for home, he’s down at the harbour right now but we decided that you needed these before we left,” said Kurt as he placed a leather satchel on the table, “These are the contracts we agreed to, signed by Felix and myself, as we don’t know when we’ll be able to return.”

Hildegard opened the satchel and briefly looked inside, “Thank you,” she said.

Kurt downed the rest of the brandy and stood up, “Forgive me your Excellencies but I must leave, I promised to meet up with Felix as soon I could.”

“Of course you must,” said Hildegard, “Good luck with you search.”

“Thank you, I’ll be in touch as soon as I can,” said Kurt as with a small bow he dashed from the restaurant.

Hildegard and Katherine watched Kurt leave, “Well darling, do you think the search is going to be successful?” asked Hildegard as she turned and looked at her wife, a small and discrete smile on her face.

Katherine looked down at the leather clad slave she was stroking, the slave turned its leather masked face towards its Mistress as Hildegard petted the slave that lay next to her, “Somehow I doubt it,” said Katherine, “In fact I would go so far as to say definitely not.”

Katherine and Hildegard could no longer restrain themselves both began to laugh loudly and raucously as diners on tables close to them looked at the two Countesses in surprise.