The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed

By mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Becky’s New Naughty Hobby

Becky Davies

I felt so sticky and flushed as Tonya and I headed downstairs to eat dinner with her family. I was spending the night at her place while my sister and our parents had there slumber party orgy. I was thrilled to spend some time with my best friend.

Quality time.

We’d just made love, using little clit vibrators on each other. We had rubbed each other until we both were gasping and moaning and shuddering in rapture. We loved each other while her family was oblivious to our naughty fun. We had our naughty orgasm and then had to dress and come downstairs to eat dinner.

We didn’t have time to clean up more than wiping our fingers clean of pussy juices.

I wore my college uniform, my breasts bouncing beneath my blouse. I didn’t bother with a bra, my tits jiggling loose in my blouse. My nipples were hard, poking at the fabric. This was a mistake. I should have worn my bra.

We smelled of pussy. Her family would know what we’d been up to. How could they not? I trembled as Tonya and I reached the first floor and headed for their dining room. My heart pounded in my chest. My fingers clenched and relaxed.

They wouldn’t know. Couldn’t know. Her family wouldn’t understand. They were Christians. They weren’t nearly as permissible as my family. We were rather liberal for Christians. After all, we were all having sex with each other except my brother who had his two girlfriends. But Tonya’s family...

While I was sure her parents gave lip service to supporting gay rights and marriage, I doubted they wanted a daughter who devoured pussy.

We entered the dining room to find her father sitting at the head of the table, her brother on the far side already spooning up the homemade mac and cheese onto his plate, sprinkled with bacon bits. Mrs. Alberts, Tonya’s mother, bustled in from the kitchen with a platter of baked chicken that she sat down on the table.

“There you are, girls,” Mrs. Alberts said, glancing at me. She was a slender woman with sandy-blonde hair, a shade darker than Tonya’s platinum locks. She had a round face, her daughter’s features found in the woman’s motherly looks. She frowned at us.

I swallowed as he eyes flicked from me to Tonya than back to me. A nervous ripple ran through me. Did she know? Mrs. Alberts brow furrowed. She shook her head and then sat down. Tonya took the chair closest to her father, so I was sitting by her mother who was at the other head of the table.

Mrs. Alberts’s blue eyes glanced at me again. The tension swelled around my heart as her father said, “Let’s say grace.”

I took Mrs. Alberts hand and my friend’s, gripping them both. Just moments ago, the hand clutching Mrs. Alberts had been pleasing her daughter’s pussy. A strange rush shot through me. I lowered my head but didn’t close my eyes, glancing at the older woman as Mr. Alberts prayed.

A blush was slowly forming on Mrs. Alberts cheeks. Her hands squeezed mine tight, her fingers warm. My heart pounded. Her nose twitched. Was she smelling our passion? My heart thundered in my chest.

“Amen,” her father said.

“Amen,” the rest of us repeated, my friend giving my hand a squeeze.

Mrs. Alberts held mine for a moment longer, her eyes sliding open and glancing at me. She flicked her tongue across her lips, her eyes roaming up and down my body. I swallowed, not sure what to do. She released me.

“You girls look... flustered,” she said.

“Oh, well, we were, uh...” my friend floundered. “We were trying out some exercise moves. You know, keep in shape.”

“Yeah.” I nodded my head up and down. “Just... keeping in shape. You know... Healthy living.”

“Uh-huh,” Mrs. Alberts said.

“Mac and cheese looks great,” my friend said, spooning up her plate, the cheesy scent filling the air.

I looked away from Mrs. Alberts, shifting. My foot brushed the older woman’s beneath the table. I jerked back, squirming. I breathed in through my nose and, over the cheesy scent, I smelled the tangy scent of Tonya’s pussy. It had to be so obvious what we’d done.

Had she realized it, or... Was this all in my imagination? She wasn’t saying anything. She was spooning up her own plate and grabbing some lemon-baked chicken. I gathered my own food and ate at it, tense, waiting.

What would I do if she did figure it out? Had I gotten my friend in trouble?

As I sat next to Mrs. Alberts, naughty thoughts built in my mind. She was a beautiful woman. She wore a comfortable blouse and a pair of mom jeans. She was in great shape. Fit. Trimmed. As gorgeous as my own mother.

This naughty itch swelled through me. Flashes of Mrs. Alberts naked body burst in my mind. I pictured her breasts, her daughter’s figure but with larger breasts. Rounder. Not as big as mine, but plump. Perfect for playing with. What shade were her nipples? What did her pussy taste like?

My cheeks burned as my pussy grew hotter and hotter, my juices soaking into my panties. I squirmed on the seat, my feet shifting beneath the table, brushing her mothers. I shuddered at the contact, heat rippling through me.

I wondered if my mother had ever tried to seduce Mrs. Alberts. She’d never mentioned it, and she would have told me. Maybe she realized Mrs. Alberts wasn’t the type of girl she could seduce. Maybe Mom didn’t want to make things weird with my best friend.

Maybe I could try to seduce her.

It had worked out with my friend. And it always worked out with mom. I could be like her, seducing women while loving only Daddy. I could be like Sam and Mom, bringing him women to enjoy. He must be having a blast with Sam and her three friends.

They weren’t having an awkward dinner right now thinking naughty thoughts.

* * *

Sam Davies

I shuddered as Daddy lined up his cock at my friend Courtney’s pussy. She was on the floor of our living room, squirming beneath me. Her tongue was fluttering through my snatch, licking me. My eighteen-year-old body trembled as I watched Daddy’s cock nuzzle into Courtney’s black bush soaked by her passion.

“Mmm, fuck her,” I moaned while Mom, wearing a naughty strap-on soaked in Courtney’s pussy juices, moved around behind me. All my friends were no longer virgins. Daddy had popped Rita’s and Tammy’s cherries, the pair now writhing in lesbian passion on the other side of the room, while Mom had taken care of Courtney.

Now it was Daddy’s turn to fuck my friend.

I leaned down, slipping into that sixty-nine position on my friend. Courtney whimpered into my pussy. I maneuvered into position to get a close-up look at my Daddy sliding into her cunt. An eager thrill ran through me.

Daddy’s cock pressed against my friend’s pussy lips. His crown pressed forward, her labia widening to engulf it. She shuddered beneath me as Daddy’s shaft slid into her. He went deeper and deeper into her, filling her.

“Yes,” I whimpered, my body trembling. I pressed my small titties into my friend’s belly as Daddy penetrated her fully. “Love her, Daddy.”

“I am,” he groaned.

My tongue flicked out and lapped at my friend’s clit, fluttering right above my father’s cock. I squirmed on top of my friend, grinding my pussy on her face. She licked through my folds as she moaned out in delight.

Daddy’s hips drew back. His cock emerged coated in her juices. I licked at his shaft, tasting her sweet cream. I shuddered, caressing Daddy’s dick. Then he thrust into her, his stomach brushing my temple.

“Sam!” Courtney moaned. “Ooh, he feels different from a dildo.

“That’s a real cock in you, honey,” moaned my mother. She was behind me.

I gasped in delight as Mom pressed her dildo against my pussy. I shuddered as she rubbed her fake cock up and down my twat. She caressed me. I whimpered in delight as the heat shot through me. She teased me. My friend fluttered her tongue against my clit.

Mom penetrated me.

She rammed her dildo to the hilt in me while Daddy fucked my friend. I whimpered, licking at my friend’s pussy while Mom fucked me. Courtney’s tongue danced around my clit, caressing me, sending sparks of delight through my snatch. My pussy squeezed around the thrusting dildo, burying to the hilt in me.

Pleasure washed through me. I groaned in delight as bliss rippled through me. My hips wiggled back and forth, her dildo swirling around in me. I whimpered. My tongue lapped at my friend’s pussy lips, caressing her labia spread around my daddy’s dick. I brushed them both, feasting on them.

Her sweet juices covered my lips. I loved it. I whimpered. Moaned. I shuddered as Mom fucked me. She drove that dildo into me. I whimpered in delight. Such hot pleasure surged through me as Daddy fucked Courtney.

“Mmm, pound that little slut,” Mom moaned. “Just ram that cock into that pussy I broke in for you honey.”

I shuddered, my pussy clenching on the dildo in my pussy. Mom was wild. She did such wicked things for Daddy. I loved it. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring the fake cock around inside of me as my mother pounded me. She thrust hard into me. Her crotch smacked into my rump, her hands stroking me.

“Just flood her with your cum. Breed the little slut,” Mom moaned.

I shuddered at that naughty idea.

Daddy’s cock thrust harder. “Yes!” he grunted. “Damn, Linda.”

“I know,” my mom moaned, her dildo plunging into my cunt.

I licked at Daddy’s cock and my friend’s cunt, her tongue dancing around my clit. Daddy had balls full of cum. He could pump so much into her, breeding her nineteen-year-old cunt. She was his student. This was so naughty.

My orgasm built faster and faster. My hips wiggled from side to side, the heat swelling through me. This naughty passion built in me. This wicked heat that billowed through me. I shuddered as Mom fucked me hard, her crotch smacking my rump.

“Breed her, Daddy,” I whimpered.

Courtney groaned around my clit. She sucked hard on it, adding sparks of delight to the electricity building in me. My toes curled. My hips wiggled from side to side. This was incredible. My entire body trembled as I came closer and closer to coming.

I nibbled on Courtney’s bud. I sucked on it. Her sweet juices coated my tongue as Daddy fucked her. He plowed into her. He grunted over and over. He stroked my back. He caressed me as he buried that wonderful cock into her.

“Cum in her and breed her, Daddy!” I moaned.

“Yes!” Mom gasped, slamming the dildo into my twat, her crotch smacking into my rump.

“You are just as naughty as your mother,” groaned Daddy as my tongue fluttered against his dick and my friend’s pussy.

“I am, Daddy!” I moaned, on the verge of cumming.

Courtney nipped my clit with her teeth.

I gasped and came.

My pussy writhed around Mom’s dildo. I felt my juices gushing out around the fake cock. They spilled out of my snatch. My friend licked and lapped at me. I shuddered as the pleasure spilled through me. This wonderful heat that billowed through me. My eyes fluttered. My heart pounded in my chest.

I loved it.

“Mom, Mom, yes!” I howled. “Your dildo is amazing!”

“Mmm, are you cumming already?” Mom moaned, thrusting into my pussy.

“Yes!” I gasped.

I sucked on Courtney’s clit, nursing on her bud like she did mine. Daddy’s cock pumped in and out of my friend’s cunt. She twitched and gasped beneath me, her belly rubbing against my tingling nipples. Stars danced before my eyes as the pleasure surged around me.

Daddy grunted. Mom groaned. Courtney squealed.

My friend bucked beneath me. Her sweet juices gushed out around my daddy’s cock. She was cumming on his amazing dick. I groaned, my pussy spasming around my mother’s dildo. My own climax intensified, another one bursting inside of me and carrying me higher and higher.

“She’s going wild on my dick,” groaned Daddy.

“Cum in the slut,” Mom moaned.”

“Breed her, Daddy!” I howled, stars bursting across my eyes.

My friend moaned around my clit.

Daddy slammed to the hilt in my friend. He grunted. Groaned. My head snapped up to stare at his face. His masculine expression twisted in rapture. He fired cum into her. He flooded her with his passion. He was firing his cum into her. Maybe making another sister for me to play with.

Mom gasped behind me. She was cumming, too. Cumming from fucking me with a strap-on. I shuddered. My eyes fluttered and groaned. My hips wiggled from side to side. I panted, my heart pumping bliss through me.

This was such an awesome slumber party.

Daddy groaned. He pulled his cock out of her pussy. The moment his cum spilled out, jot jizz mixed with my friend’s pussy juices, I pressed my mouth over her cunt. I drank down my daddy’s incestuous cum, that salty mix of delight combined with my friend’s sweet flavor.

My tongue thrust into her depths. She whimpered as I scooped out my daddy’s cum from her depths. I whimpered, my orgasm peaking in me. My pleasure buzzed through me as I devoured this delicious creampie. Mom pulled her dildo out of me.

Courtney buried her tongue inside of me. Shame she didn’t have a salty treat to devour.

* * *

Steve Davies

I panted as I watched my daughter eating out her friend. She feasted on the creampie. My wife gave me a naughty smile. She arched her eyebrows, a questioning look. I nodded. We were thinking the same thing.

I hoped I had bred Courtney.

I was so corrupted by the phone. It was shocking what it had led me to do. A week ago, I was struggling with the ethics of fucking anyone besides my wife. Now... Now I was hoping to breed the three barely legal beauties writhing in my living room.

“Sam!” Courtney squealed. The girl writhed from my daughter’s naughty feasting. Sam’s supple back flexed as she squirmed atop her friend.

Moans came from the other side of the room where Rita and Tammy still sixty-nining. They looked delicious, feasting on each other, Rita’s ebony flesh a lovely contrast to Tammy’s pale delight. I grinned at them, my cock throbbing, still hard.

“Oh, his cock’s free!” Rita cried out.

The Black girl bounded to her feet, her round breasts bouncing. She had such a sleek hue of dark-brown skin, her nipples hard points. She darted towards me, such zeal in her eyes. She fell to her knees beside me and grabbed my dick soaked in Courtney’s pussy juices.

“You didn’t cum in me,” she moaned. “You just came on me.”

“True,” I said, grinning at her.

“Mmm, go for a ride, sweetie,” Linda said, my wife grinning, her auburn hair falling about her flushed face. Her large tits rose and fell, her dildo, soaked in our daughter’s juices, swaying before her.

“Yes!” Rita moaned.

“Ride?” Sam’s head snapped up, her short, fiery hair swaying about her face. She wiped at her mouth, covered in Courtney’s pussy. “I want to go for a ride!”

“Well I’m getting his cock,” Rita said, pushing me down onto my back and then mounting me.

“Mustache ride!” my daughter giggled and sprang off her friend.

“I don’t have a mustache,” I groaned.

Sam shrug as she stood over me. I stared up at her shaved folds juicy with her cream. She lowered herself to me as Rita guided my cock to her pussy. She, too, was shaved, a landing strip of dark hair leading to her snatch. Her hot lips brushed my cock, the Black girl whimpering in delight.

“Let’s ride my daddy!” Sam squealed then she planted her pussy right on my mouth.

I groaned as my tongue darted through her folds. I caressed her. Licked her. I thrust my tongue deep into my daughter’s pussy. I swirled around in her, making my daughter moan as her tart juices soaked my tongue.

Rita slammed her pussy down my cock. I groaned as more and more of her snatch engulfed my shaft. She whimpered, enjoying being deflowered and taking my dick into her pussy. Her cunt squeezed around me. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring my shaft around in me.

“Ooh, you took all my daddy’s cock!” Sam moaned as she squirmed on my face.

“Uh-huh,” moaned Rita, her pussy squeezing around my cock. “I am so glad you talked us into this! Your family rocks!”

“I know!” Sam moaned.

Rita slid her cunt up my cock. I groaned at the delight. My toes curled. The pleasure surged through me. This wondrous heat that billowed out of me. Her hips danced around my cock, swirling that juicy snatch around my dick. I groaned into my daughter’s pregnant snatch.

I had bred this pussy.

I had made a new life with my daughter. Sam was a piece of me, and I’d bred her. It was incredible. My tongue fluttered through her tart juices. I growled into her snatch as Rita worked that juicy cunt up and down my dick, her eighteen-year-old pussy teasing me.

I had a barely legal girl riding my cock. It was incredible. This was an amazing treat. I groaned and gasped. It was incredible. My tongue darted through my daughter’s folds. I ate her as her friend rode me. Sam’s incestuous juices filled my mouth.

“Ooh, ride my daddy’s cock!” moaned Sam. “Mmm, he’s going to breed you.”

“What?” Rita gasped, her pussy clenching down around my cock. “Oh, god, he might.”

“Put a little baby right in that cute belly.” My daughter shuddered atop me, her pussy clenching around my tongue.

“What about you?” asked Rita, her pussy growing hotter around my dick. Her pussy squeezed about me. “Are you going to have a baby?”

“Maybe,” moaned my daughter. She shuddered, her pussy squeezing around me. “Wouldn’t that be hot?”

“Super hot!” her friend moaned. “Ooh, this is amazing. Mmm, your daddy’s going to breed me. That would be wild.”

“So wild!” gasped my daughter, her pussy grinding across my face.

They both rode me, moaning, gasping, enjoying themselves. I ate my daughter’s twat while her friend’s cunt caressed my dick. Her pussy squeezed around me. My balls tightened. My dick twitched and throbbed in her pussy. Pleasure flowed through me. I groaned, my hands clenching, relaxing. This amazing pleasure built in my balls.

I groaned into her pussy. My tongue darted around her pussy folds. It was amazing. This delicious treat. I shuddered as I feasted on her. I thrust my tongue deep into her cunt. I couldn’t stop licking her. I devoured her. I loved the taste of her pussy. My daughter’s cream soaked me.

“He’s going to breed us both!” my daughter moaned, her hips dancing, her little ass flexing. I stroked her thighs as she whimpered. “That’s so hot, Rita!”

“Yes!” Rita moaned, slamming down my cock. “Ooh, play with my titties while your dad breeds me!”

“Uh-huh!” my daughter moaned. She shifted on my face, leaning forward. I stared up her supple back. Then I heard the naughty sounds of sucking.

I pictured my daughter’s pink lips sealed around her friend’s dark-brown nipple. Sucking, nibbling, and pleasing Rita. The Black girl’s cunt tightened about my dick. She slammed down my shaft, squeezing hard. Pleasure surged through her.

I shuddered, my toes curling. I groaned into my daughter’s snatch as her friend’s pussy massaged my cock. I thrust my tongue deep into Sam. I churned my daughter up, drinking in all her juices. I gripped Sam’s thighs as Rita slammed down my dick.

“Yes, yes, that’s how your new sister is going to nurse from my breasts!” moaned Rita. “Your daddy’s going to breed me. It’ll be so hot!”

Rita came on my cock.

Her pussy writhed around my dick. I groaned into my daughter’s snatch at that wonderful heat writhing around me. I groaned as her pussy milked me. This juicy heat bathed my crotch, soaking my balls full of cum.

Rita moaned, adding her passion to the room. My wife and Tammy were having their fun while I growled into Sam’s pussy. My daughter shifted, her pussy lips sliding across my mouth. I sucked on her clit. I nursed on her as Rita’s pussy milked my cock.

Bringing me to the brink of erupting.

“Cum in me, Mr. Davies!” howled Rita.

“Do it, Daddy!” Sam moaned.

My daughter shuddered. Then she squealed. Her pussy juices gushed into my mouth. Her sweet cream flooded me. I delighted in drinking my daughter’s cream. I drank down her passion. It was incredible. My toes curled as Sam squealed atop me.

“Breed my friend, Daddy!”

My cock erupted.

My cum fired into Rita’s snatch. The pleasure boiled out of me. This wondrous heat that drowned me. I groaned and growled. The pleasure surged through me. This amazing passion that spilled over me. I groaned and gasped, my heart pounding with such passion.

It was incredible.

A heady rush.

This amazing delight.

Rapture shot through me. Rita’s cunt spasmed around my cock, milking out more and more of my cum. I groaned. Stars burst across my vision as I savored this wondrous passion for breeding a sexy coed.

I licked through Sam’s pussy folds as I fired the last of my cum into Rita. I shuddered as I devoured my daughter’s cunt. It was incredible to enjoy her pussy as I came down from my orgasmic high. It was an amazing treat to enjoy my daughter.

“Oh, Mr. Davies,” moaned Rita. “Oh, wow, that was incredible. Mmm, you gave me such pleasure. This is the best slumber party ever!”

* * *

Becky Davies

I watched Tonya trembling on the bed, dazed from her orgasm. I made her cum so hard, she had to scream into her pillow. My lips were smeared in her tangy juices. I licked them, my large breasts rising and falling.

“Becky,” Tonya mewled as she rolled over onto her side. “I just... Mmm...”

I smiled as she drifted off into sleep. I made her cum hard.

The house was silent. We had waited until everyone had gone to sleep before continuing our love-making. I was pretty sure her mother hadn’t figured anything out. She hadn’t said anything. She certainly didn’t demand that I go home. If she thought we were having lesbian sex in here, I knew she would.

I licked my lips, lying down beside my friend, panting, groaning. My friend was asleep, but I was keyed up. I wanted to more naughty things. But Tonya was breathing in that soft, regular way. She was out.

I guess I couldn’t be mad for making her cum so hard she fell asleep. I should be proud of it, even if it left me feeling itchy and in need of some loving. I sighed and settled down beside her. I could fall asleep and maybe I would eat her in the early morning.

I closed my eyes, wanting to let lethargy sink me away when...

My bladder was full.

I rolled out of bed, my large tits, inherited from my mother, swaying before me. I bent down to grab my blouse and pull it on when a naughty impulse caught me. The house was dead quiet. I could only hear the faint groan of wood settling, that creak that all houses made in the dead of night.

I padded across my friend’s bedroom and opened the door, peering it on the hallway. A faint light came from the stairs, a lamp or something left on. It splashed just enough light around for me to see. The door to Casey’s bedroom was across the hall. Her little brother was asleep, faint snoring coming from there. The bathroom was to the left with the master bedroom right beyond it.

I crept into the hallway. My breasts swayed before me. My heart pounded as I moved down the corridor. The floor creaked beneath my feet. My entire body shook. This was so wild to be naked in my friend’s house. I licked my lips, my braid swaying down my back. I reached the bathroom door, Tonya’s parents’ bedroom only two feet away.

I darted into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. My breasts rose and fell. I was such a naughty girl. I swallowed and then padded to the toilet. I sat down on the cold porcelain. I swallowed as I peed. My fingers rubbed at my thighs.

My toes curled.

I stared at the door, expecting someone to knock on it. I had locked it, but... It was exciting. I was so juicy. I wanted to masturbate. When I finished peeing, it made me groan as I wiped myself. I wanted to keep stroking myself, to masturbate right there in the bathroom. I wanted to cum hard.

Maybe I should wake up my friend with some pussy licking.

I flushed the toilet and shuddered. My fingers twitched and flexed. I thought about thrusting my fingers between my thighs and rubbing myself. I groaned as my fingers slipped down to my pussy, sliding through my pubic hair.

I could just finger myself right here. I could masturbate. Her parents were sleeping on the other side of the wall. I shuddered, my heart pounding. I ached so much. I licked my lips, tasting my friend’s tangy passion.

I could finger myself and eat her.

I wrenched the bathroom door open, stepped into the hallway, and froze as her parents’ bedroom door opened.

Mrs. Alberts took a step forward and blinked. “Becky!” Her eyes flicked down at my body illuminated by the light flooding up the stairs. She was wrapped up in a robe, her sandy-blonde hair falling about her flushed face. “What are you doing? You’re naked.”

Her gaze arrested on my breasts. She clutched her robes tight. Behind her, her husband snored. I trembled. There was something about the way she was looking at my naked tits. This strange confidence swelled in me. I was a shy girl.

But I had seduced Tonya into lesbian passion.

I was my mother’s daughter. All my life, I knew about her seducing other women, seeing the girls she would bring home to have “adult talks” with Dad in their bedroom or to have special “adult slumber parties” with their special friends. Now this beautiful woman, this mature version of my friend—my lover—stood before me.

“I’m naked because I had to pee,” I said.

“But... but...” she spluttered. Though she was twice my age, I felt in charge here. I arched my back, my breasts thrusting out before me. I had never been one of those girls—yes, even a private Christian college has slutty girls—who flaunted her body. Who deliberately unbuttoned blouses and wore tight skirts to show off their nubile forms.

I took a step closer to her. My breasts were almost grazing her nipples. I could see her husband sprawled on the bed, on his belly. Mr. Alberts could sleep through anything, but just knowing he was feet away made this so wicked.

“Don’t you have to pee after making love?” I asked her. “Mmm, your daughter and I... Well, she’s sleeping soundly now.”

“Becky,” Mrs. Alberts groaned. Her voice had this throaty cadence to it that made me shiver. “What are you saying?”

“You know what I’m saying,” I said, my hands resting, almost casually, on her hips. I felt her skin through the terry cloth robe. “You were suspicious at dinner, weren’t you. Seeing us flushed and flustered. You knew we weren’t exercising.”

She swallowed.

“We just had such delicious orgasms,” I purred, pulling her closer to me.

I groaned as my naked breasts pressed into her robe, the fabric rubbing on my nipples. I was being bold just like my mother. She would pounce on Mrs. Alberts. Mom wouldn’t hesitate. So I couldn’t, either.

“And you’ve been thinking about it, haven’t you? I felt you staring at me. Wondering what we were doing.”

“N-no,” she said. “You should... You should get dressed and... and...”

I pressed tighter against her while my arms slid around her hips to hug her. I itched to grab her rump. I felt the plumpness of her breasts through the robes, my nipples drinking in the fabric. My hips wiggled from side to side.

“Do you really want me to do that?” I asked her, my voice a throaty purr.

“I... I...”

My head drifted toward hers. I gave her plenty of time to pull away. To jerk back as I brought my pussy-stained lips closer and closer to planting on hers. She shuddered against me, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. Her tits rubbed against mine through the robe.

She didn’t pull away.

I kissed my friend’s mother with lips coated in Tonya’s pussy juices. It was so wild, giving this sexy MILF a taste of incestuous passion. Our mouths pressed hot together. She whimpered into my lips as I kissed her with hunger, my hands gripping the back of her robe, clutching to the terry cloth fabric.

My nipples pulsed and throbbed. My pussy clenched. Juices ran down my thighs as I kissed her with my pussy-stained lips. She shuddered against me, her lips working back against mine. She trembled and whimpered, her body trembling against me.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth.

She tasted so sweet.

Felt so heavenly.

I slid my hands down to grip her rump. I kneaded the MILF’s delicious ass, my fingers digging through the fabric of her robe. It felt so naughty against my skin, that fluffy texture caressing my stomach, my thighs, my palms, and my nipples. Heat rippled through me as our tongues dueled.

Her husband snored, oblivious.

I turned her as we kissed. I pressed her against the wall, the short space between the bathroom door and the end of the hallway where the open master bedroom door lay. She trembled against me, kissing me back, her hands grabbing my naked hips, fingernails biting into my skin.

I broke the kiss and stared into her glossy, blue eyes. She licked her lips, panting. “Becky?” she groaned. “What... I...”

“Mmm, did you like that tangy flavor?” I asked. “That was your daughter’s pussy.”

“Oh, Lord,” she groaned and trembled. Then she kissed me with such hunger.

The married MILF thrust her tongue into my mouth. I groaned as it dueled with mine. My hips wiggled from side to side. We kissed while her husband slept. I could see him in the corner of my eye, sheets covering half his hairy back, his arm thrust over his wife’s side of the bed.

Mrs. Alberts kissed me with hunger. Her hands slid from my hips to my lower back. I shuddered as they crept lower and lower until she was kneading my rump. She pulled me tight against her. Our tongues dueled together, caressing, driving each other wild.

My heart raced in my chest. This was incredible. Such a rush to experience. I whimpered as I loved her. I kissed her with such hunger. It was incredible. Our tongues danced and dueled as the pleasure rushed through me.

I broke the kiss as my hands slid between us to find the ties of her robes. “Mmm, delicious, right?”

“Oh, Lord, I shouldn’t have done that,” she moaned. “We shouldn’t be doing that. My husband...” She hissed with such passion, her voice low but brimming with her excitement. Her fingers bit into my rump as she squeezed.

“Doesn’t that just make this more exciting?” I asked her as I pulled on the ties of her robe.

She whimpered as I stepped back enough to open her housecoat. I gazed down at her round breasts exposed, plump, her nipples as fat as mine, a shade of dusky pink. Her areolas were large, her breasts not as perky as her daughter’s or mine, but still beautiful.

I cupped them, kneaded them. She whimpered and shifted. Her hips wiggled back and forth. I thumbed over her nipples, massaging them. She kneaded my ass as I did that. My tongue flicked across my lips, tasting her mouth. I salivated.

“How long have you thought of doing things with a woman?” I asked her.

“A few years,” she moaned, glancing at her husband. “I’ve heard... rumors about your mother. That she’s... gay.”

“Bi,” I corrected. “She loves my father. They like to... share.”

Mrs. Alberts shuddered. “He’s a deacon! He shouldn’t do that, and neither should she, but... but...”

“It made you wonder what it would feel like if a woman did this?” I ducked my head down and engulfed her nipple.

“Yes!” she moaned, her fingernails scraping up my lower back from my rump. “Becky! This is wrong.”

I didn’t care. I suckled on her nipple, nursing like Tonya had as a baby. I swirled my tongue around her fat nub between suckles, loving the way her fingernails bit into my back. She whimpered and groaned, her head tossing back and forth.

I sucked on her breast. I loved the feel of her nipples between my lips. I sucked and licked. This wicked thrill shot through me as I enjoyed her nub. My tongue danced around it, caressing her, savoring how she shivered back and forth.

My hands slid down her naked belly as I loved her nipple. I reached her bush, felt her silky curls. I pressed through them, moving between her thighs. She gasped as I cupped her hot folds. Her juices flowed, soaking my hand.

“Becky!” she whimpered.

Her husband snored louder for a moment.

I shuddered as she squirmed. I rubbed at her pussy, staring up at her flushed, round face twisting with pleasure. Her hips wiggled from side to side as my fingers caressed her hot folds. They were thicker than her daughter’s, not the tight slit but the mature cunt of a sexy mother.

I thrust a pair of my fingers into her pussy, her silky warmth clenching around my digits. I released her nipple, rising, pressing my naked tits into hers. I stared into her blue eyes. She groaned, her hips wiggling while my fingers pumped in and out of her twat.

“Mmm, when was the last time you were this wet?” I asked her. “This hot?”

“I don’t remember,” she groaned. “Becky... we should stop this.”

“You don’t want me to stop,” I moaned, my pussy on fire and I didn’t care. I wanted to give this MILF such wicked delights. “You want me to show you a true lesbian experience.” I leaned in to nuzzle at her ear, pressing my tits tighter into her round breasts. Our nipples brushed, sparks flaring, as I whispered, “You want me to go down on you? To eat your hot, married cunt?”

“Oh, Lord, Becky,” she moaned, her pussy clenching on me.

I fell to my knees before her, my tits sliding down her lush body. She trembled, staring down at me, an errant curl of blonde hair spilling over her cheek. I ripped my fingers from her pussy and leaned forward, inhaling her tart musk.

Mrs. Alberts gasped as I nuzzled into her pussy. She squirmed into the wall, her breasts jiggling, her open robe swaying about her lush, mature body. Her toned stomach flexed. She whimpered, glancing at her sleeping husband as my tongue slid through her folds.

“Oh, Lord, yes!” she moaned, her back arching, robe rustling against the painted wall. Then she clamped a hand over her mouth, groaning into her palm.

I grinned, her daughter doing something similar earlier.

I thrust my tongue into her married depths, fluttering around inside the MILF as she shuddered. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring her cunt around on my mouth. I fluttered through her, caressing her, loving her.

Her juices flooded down my mouth. This wonderful delight that made me shiver. My cunt clenched as the heat swelled and billowed through me. I darted my tongue into her depths. I stirred around in her, licking her, feasting on her.

She groaned in delight. Her hips flexed and shuddered. She moaned into her hand.

“Mmm, Mrs. Alberts,” I moaned. “You taste as good as your daughter.”

I thrust my tongue into her pussy—the hole that had birthed my friend—and devoured her. I swirled my tongue through her. I made her groan and shudder and whimper out in delight. Her hips swayed from side to side. She stirred her pussy around my face. Her juices flowed down my chin. It was an incredible delight to enjoy.

Her juices coated my face. This wondrous heat that spilled such passion down my lips and tongue. I fluttered through her, licking, lapping, devouring her. She tossed her head back and forth. Her hands clenched and fluttered.

I flicked my tongue up to her clit as my hands slid up her thighs. I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers as I sucked on her bud. She bucked. Her tits heaved. She screamed into her hand, muffling her passion while her husband snored on.

Oblivious.

I plunged two digits into her juicy cunt, fucking them in and out fast, hard. My own pussy dripped juices. I was on fire. I shuddered as I nursed on her clit with such hunger. I stared up at her moaning into her hand, trying to hide the lesbian passion burning through her.

I nibbled on her clit.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy fast.

She shuddered. Her face scrunched up. Then she bucked. Her pussy spasmed around my fingers. Her juices bathed over my hand. They coated me, filling the air with her tart passion. My tongue licked around my digits buried in her twat, lapping up her cream as I gave her rapture.

“Becky!” she moaned into her hand, her words just understandable. “Lord, Lord, Becky!”

Her eyes squeezed shut as her pussy convulsed around my digits. My tongue fluttered. I licked up all her juices. I reveled in her passion. Her head tossed back and forth. Her breasts rose and fell as she whimpered and groaned.

It was such a wicked treat to enjoy.

I pulled my lips away. I panted, my heart thundering in my chest. I rose, pulling my fingers out of her pussy. She stared at me, her eyes blue. Her breasts rose and fell. I sucked on my fingers then turned and sauntered down the hallway.

“Becky...” she whimpered.

“When you’re ready to eat my pussy, you’ll know where to find me, Mrs. Alberts,” I told her when I reached her daughter’s door.

I slipped into the dark bedroom, leaving the MILF shuddering in the hallway, my pussy on fire. Feeling wicked, I crossed the room to my sleeping friend, my lover, and slipped into bed beside her. I nuzzled up to her face and kissed her with lips soaked in her mother’s incestuous juices.

My friend moaned as her eyes fluttered open. She kissed me and purred in delight, her tongue flicking out. “Mmm, Becky,” she groaned. “Does my pussy taste a little different?”

I winked at her.

“Ooh, you made me cum so hard I blanked out. My turn.” I nodded at her as I heard creaking in the hallway.

Was Mrs. Alberts right out the door listening? I hoped she was as I rolled onto my back while Tonya moved down between my thighs to eat out my molten pussy. My friend leaned down, nuzzling into my bush. She licked.

“Mmm, you’re soaked,” Tonya said.

I started to think about other women I could seduce, like my favorite professors, Mrs. Esmeralda Cotton and Mrs. Queenie Phan. I could be like my mother. I could have so much naughty fun.

* * *

Linda Davies

The slumber party was winding down. Midnight was almost upon us. The girls were sprawled across the floor, sleeping on their unzipped bags. The living room smelled of so much hot pussy. I buzzed from it as I sank down beside my husband.

He had his phone open. I glanced at it and saw he was in the app. He could view things without pausing reality. I snuggled closer and asked, “What are you going to edit at midnight?”

He turned the phone, letting me see the sleeping girl there. It was Yumiko who came into the nurse’s office today because she feared she was pregnant. She was. Her boyfriend, Horatio, had knocked her up.

I smiled, remembering the wild threesome I had with her and my husband. Every girl who came into my nurse’s office, thanks to my husband’s editing, found themselves stripping naked and horny. They thought it was only natural. In that place, it was how reality now worked.

At least once a day at my new job, I would get to enjoy some coed pussy.

“She looks like an angel sleeping there,” I said, staring at the girl.

“We had fun with her,” he said. “I want to make sure her family doesn’t freak out when she reveals that she’s pregnant, and to make sure her boyfriend takes responsibility.”

I nodded my head, leaning my head on his shoulder. “So, you’re going to be Mayor.”

He stiffened. “Looks like it.”

“What will you do? I mean, besides making the town better.

“Not sure. I’m still confused about why this other person would make me mayor. Anael says this is a game. That we’re opponents, but... This seems like he’s giving me a major advantage.”

“You think it’s a trap?”

My husband shifted. “I don’t know.

“We’ll face it together,” I told him. I shivered, glad I would be here to help guide my husband into using this power the right way.

At the top of the screen, the time went from 11:59 to 12:00 AM. An app notification popped up. He had three more charges to use.

To be continued...