The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Educating Kandice

(Sort of reverse story to the bimbofication stories on here,naturally as fictitous as they are.A cute story for xmas,well as cute as mind control gets!)

Rick’s friends had never quite understood what he had seen in Kandice, and indeed why he had ever chosen to marry her.Rick was one of the cleverest scientists and inventors in the whole of Texas,and Kandice, ..well Kandice was probably one of the ‘least intelligent’ girls in the whole of the US,let alone Texas!On the other hand she had made Rick less introverted than he used to be,which they openly admitted was not a bad thing.She had also given him the confidence to go out and ‘sell’ his inventions to companies,and he now had the wealthy lifestyle his inventions deserved.And he seemed to generally enjoy life much more with Kandice at his side.

Rick is 45,one of the great inventing minds of all time specialising in the field of remote control devices and neurology,but Kandice seemed to give him ideas as to other things to invent.Unfortunately some of these were related to Kandice’s household skills!A plain ordinary looking guy really.Kandice was 25,very pretty,blonde,very buxom and with the IQ of a flea!What she saw in Rick,apart from potential riches no one could quite work out,but it had to be said he had only become really rich with Kandice’s influence and love spurring him onwards.She could cope around a ‘normal’ house just about,but Rick’s technologically advanced luxury home was just too much for her limited faculties really,but she coped,and was determined to be a normal housewife,so she did her best to learn how things worked but it wasnt always easy for her.They had now been married 3 years and she still hadnt quite got the hang of how things worked around her new home,and occasionally little disasters would happen with some of the advanced gadgets in the kitchen.

Rick did sometimes admit to his friends that it would be nice if he could discuss things with Kandice about his inventions,but as he openly admitted all the details would just sail straight over her head so it was a bit of a pointless exercise.He did say it would be lovely if he could find a way round this problem,but short of finding a way to enhance Kandice’s IQ drastically he just couldnt see one.

“You’re an inventor Rick,why dont you invent a machine that can massively enhance the human IQ and use it on her,then you could make her as intelligent as you wished,brighter than yourself even if you are that way inclined.“joked one of his friends.

Rick laughed at him at the time,but the more he thought about it,the more the idea appealed.There were rumours of bimbofication machines in existence which were used on East European women lured to the US for marriage,but in fact turned into sex slaves and prostitutes after a ‘medical check-up’ using this machine,but nothing official had ever been discovered.Surely if a device that could erase intelligence had been created then it was possible to invent one with the opposite effect. Perhaps not quite so easy,as it was surely easier to remove intelligence than implant it but surely not impossible he thought.He was also slightly concerned as to whether it would also affect Kandice’s lovely nature,but everytime that Kandice had a ‘technological disaster’ or an important event arose where wives were welcomed the temptation kept coming back to him.

Eventually he began work on the idea but couldnt find a way that would make the intelligence enhancement stick once the skull cap and electrodes were removed from the person concerned,well at least according to data feedback on computer trials he carried out,and it was hardly something he could test out by other means!He couldnt deny it was an interesting idea to try it out on Kandice for real,but he wasnt quite sure how she would react to the idea,so he didnt want to risk having to connect her up to the machine more than once if he could help it!Then one day by sheer chance an event occurred that gave Rick the opportunity he needed.A police raid on a suspect had accidentally come across one of the ‘sex enslavement’ groups complete with working bimbofication machine,and Rick was asked to investigate the workings of the machine to see how it carried out the process.When it arrived it came complete with several bottles of chemicals which he discovered had to be drunk by the person to be processed to ‘seal’ the mind adaption in position,they simply forced the girl to drink the chemical mixture, linked her mind into the machine and within 30 minutes or so she would be transformed into a nymphomaniac bimbo,ready to obey every command given to her by her new masters,and to serve as a sex slave as and where desired.

Having reported his findings to the police,they confiscated and then destroyed the machine and the chemicals,but not before Rick had taken enough for his own personal needs,and a little bit more besides,’just in case’ he needed them in the future.He then ran further tests on the machine he had invented,selected a ‘suitable’ level for Kandice’s IQ of 148,slightly below his own but at a level where she would be a highly intelligent young woman,as well as a pretty one,and the perfect companion for him.Now all he had to do was to find the opportunity and excuse to process Kandice through his ‘Intelligence expanding machine’ as he called it.It was in fact only a matter of days before this opportunity arose.

Rick was working in his study when he heard a squeal of anguish from the kitchen as not for the first time Kandice couldnt get the very high tech oven to work ‘properly’ and the meal she thought she had cooked, wasnt!Rick left his work and went to the kitchen to console her and to see the very uncooked meal she thought she had delightfully made for him, (Kandice was a very good cook,one of her strength areas) but which unfortunately now was still some time away from being cooked.

Sobbing gently she said,“If only you could invent something that would enable me to use these wonderful inventions without getting things wrong I would be so happy!”

Rick smiled and hugged her tenderly,“Something intelligent enough to help you use all these gadgets and make sure they are working properly you mean.”

“Yes.“she said smiling at him and wiping away the remnants of her tears,“I only wish I was clever enough to use them myself,now that would be even better!Or at least if you invented something that made me clever enough to work them,but guess thats impossible!“she added giggling a little.

Rick took a step back and looked at her and said,“Suppose it was possible,would you actually let me do that to you?”

You could almost see Kandice’s brain whirring as she tried to think about the idea,“I dont know,“she said,“I wouldnt be me then,and I’m not sure about that idea.But I cant deny it would be nice to be a clever girl just for once.",she sighed.

“Yes,but what if I said the machine existed somewhere in the world that would make you a bright as well as a beautiful young woman without affecting the real you?“Rick asked her.

Kandice’s face lit up at the thought,“Then if you wanted me to do it darling,I most definitely would let it happen.It would be nice to be even slightly clever,that I cant deny.”

“In that case,“said Rick placing the meal in the oven,and setting it to complete cooking in 2 hours time,“I think you had better come with me dear,because I have a little treat lined up for you!”

Kandice happily followed Rick to his lab to see what kind of treat he had lined up for her,assuming it was some sort of control box that she could use with all the high tech gadgets around the home,not even wildly imagining that the control box would be in her own mind!When she got to the lab and saw the chair in the middle of the room with streams of wires leading to all the computers she just innocently assumed that it was something else that Rick was working on,and not where she would shortly be sitting,as to her eyes it was quite a scary sight.A metal chair with wrist,ankle and neck restraints and on 2 long arms were large metal panels covered in wiring and electrodes,and a headset attached to the top of the chair as well.There was also 2 large probes which would clearly go into the genital and anal areas of a female body.She simply assumed that Rick was developing some new sort of sexual pleasure toy as well and would sometime soon let her try it out as he had done before.

Looking past the chair Kandice asked Rick,“So where’s my treat then,a little something to help me around the house I hope.”

Rick laughed,“You could say that,but you’re looking at it,its the chair,its an intelligence expanding machine I’ve been working on,and as I have finally discovered how to make its effects permanent its ready for you to spend a little time in it,and when I have finished you will be the same sweet Kandice,only a very intelligent one!”

Kandice looked at Rick with grave doubt in her eyes,then again at the chair with deep suspicion,then back at Rick again,

“You want me to sit in there!?I dont like the idea of that at all,I get the feeling I’m more likely to wake up an unblinking machine than an intelligent girl if I sit in there,I may be daft,but I’m not that daft!“she said.

Rick smiled at her tenderly and explained to her that he had no desire to turn her into a ‘machine’ as she had put it,and that all he wanted to do was make her clever enough to be able to operate all the gadgets in the home,and to make the perfect partner for him at the highbrow dinners he went to sometimes.He explained to Kandice how the machine worked,acting on her mind by developing and rapidly increasing the capacity of her brain synapses to take in and process data passing through them,and having the effect of rapidly increasing her IQ at the same time by enhancing her natural brain waves and thought patterns,it wouldnt make her a robot or robotic type person,just a natural, pretty and intelligent woman.He told her that the probes for her pussy and rear werent part of the intelligence expanding exercise, but simply a couple of new pleasure devices he had developed and he had thought she would like to try them out at the same time.As he jokingly put it,’To take her mind off what was happening to her mind!’.

Kandice again eyed the chair with great suspicion,she knew what it looked like to her,it looked like one of those things she had seen used in sci-fi films to turn girls into robot type slaves and she had no desire to become one of them!However this was her husband,and surely he wouldnt lie to her about what it would do to her...?But if she did let this happen to her,and it worked she could be a clever woman and she admitted to herself that the thought of that was a very nice one. Looking at her darling Rick imploring her to let this happen she nervously agreed to sitting in ‘that chair’ at least and then deciding whether to let him connect her up to it and switch it on.Rick promised her that he wouldnt ‘switch her mind on’ unless she agreed to it happening,if she even agreed to being fully restrained anyway.Kandice decided she would just sit in the chair first and take it from there.

Kandice took her clothes off ‘just in case’ as she put it,as she needed to be naked to enjoy the toys that Rick wanted her to try out,and she enjoyed showing him her pretty and buxom body anyway,that was something she could truly be proud of already.She sat on the metal chair and Rick lowered the back slightly to what he termed the operational position, she giggled and said it was a bit like being in a dentists chair!She lay there for a few minutes,her nipples growing firm and full as her body was aroused by the cold metal,and though she didnt like to admit it the thought of what might happen to her shortly.After a few minutes like this she agreed that Rick could prepare and connect her up and then she would decide again whether to go any further.Rick raised the chair and placed the restraints around Kandice’s neck,wrists and ankles telling her she would now feel securer when the chair went back.He also lubed up her 2 holes and placed the probes within them,though he noted that her pussy was already dampening.The probes slid in quite easily and then he expanded them inside her until both holes were very full of electrifying pleasure units,and then he lowered the chair into position again.

Then after giving Kandice a big kiss on her full lips he fitted the 2 metal units to the sides of her head,and sealed the headset on top of them,Kandice felt all the wiring and electrodes against her head and knowing what it was capable of doing she would have been terrified if it wasnt her husband doing it to her.She asked Rick for a mirror to see what she looked like,and wished she hadnt bothered!To her eyes she looked just like someone about to be turned into a robot,most of her head was covered in metal units and she could see wires and cables leading everywhere from these devices.She was tempted to test her husband by saying no,and seeing if he would release her,or just carry on regardless and carry out whatever he had planned for her,but then from somewhere her courage got the better of her and she agreed to do it.Rick fetched the chemical drink for her and she swigged it down quickly on the grounds that the sooner it all happened now,the better it would be.

“I think you will be glad you did when I’ve finished my love.“he said to her.

“I hope so too darling.“she replied nervously.

The first thing Rick did was to switch on the 2 sex probes and to turn them up to a level where Kandice would enjoy the effect.Soon she was moaning heavily with the massive amounts of arousal driving through her body,and dribbles of her juices began to drip from her pussy.Then slowly but steadily Rick turned up the controls on the mind control device,at first a gentle hum could be heard as it became operational but steadily growing in volume as the power levels increased,the metal plates began to glow a bright blue colour,and a similar colour ring of light glowed around the headset,all the meanwhile Kandice was letting out heavy moans of passion as the toys worked on her,Rick placed an arousal unit on each of her breasts and switched them on too,and soon a steady stream of juices dribbled out of her slit.Soon the machine reached full power and it was hard to see Kandice’s face for the powerful blue light surrounding it,but Rick could tell from the computer readout that something was definitely happening inside her mind.

After 15 minutes or so of the machine operating at full power Rick got the signal he wanted,that he could start to switch things off as processing had been completed.The intensity of the blue light began to fade away as the power levels dropped,he switched off the sex probes as well and Kandice let out a little sigh as this happened.5 minutes or so later everything had returned to the off position and Rick nervously approached the chair,not knowing whether the effects would last when he switched the chair off or not.While Kandice was recovering from all the stimulation that not only her mind,but her body had been receiving for the last half hour or so Rick removed the headset and headpieces from Kandice and removed the very damp probes from her holes.He raised the seat back upright,undid the restraints and waited nervously for Kandice to regain her bearings.After a minute or two she recovered and smiled nervously at him.

“Well,how do you feel?Are you OK?Like a human or like a robot?” he asked her.

Standing up slightly unsteadily she answered him,“I feel sort of OK, slightly wobbly on my feet but I guess thats to be expected.",then looking down at her still dribbling slit,“I guess I enjoyed something anyway!And I feel quite human,but was just wondering where my control box was!",she added giggling.

“Thats in the bedroom!“Rick joked back to her,“I will switch that on later!”

Kandice looked around Rick’s lab,and then a broad beam swept across her face,“I know how everything works down here!I just look at a machine and something in my head tells me how it operates!”

Rick smiled back at her,“Well that was one of the theories behind what I have done to you my dear,the same thing will happen throughout the house,whichever unit you are about to use will tell you how to operate it,and indeed confirm to you that its working as desired.Its the only sense of the word ‘robot’ that does apply to you,I have implanted a chip in your mind with a direct link to the main computer that enables all this to happen,and its clearly working perfectly.”

“So I am computer controlled then!“giggled Kandice,“But only presumably in a nice way?”

“And I was concerned you would be upset when you found out about my little surprise!“laughed Rick,“Yes,only in a nice way are you computer controlled,and it would only happen when you are dealing with a computer directed unit within the house.And your body is still entirely natural apart from that implant.Apart from that how do you feel?”

“Fine,“she said,“but I guess until I try a mental test I dont know how well that side of thing works I guess!”

“Thats easily solved,“said Rick producing a fairly complex test that would have been well beyond Kandice’s talents an hour ago,“try a few questions on this test paper.”

“OK!“said Kandice happily,and within 10 minutes had solved 3 problems correctly that would have taken her all day to do one hour before,and she would still have probably got that wrong!She was absolutely delighted when told the result of this little test!Kandice gave Rick a big hug, got dressed and they returned to the kitchen to have their meal.Kandice simply grinned with delight when the oven ‘told her’ that the meal would be ready in 6 minutes and 24 seconds as she approached it.After they had eaten Kandice spent a happy time with her husband chatting away about subjects that previously would have been way beyond her.Both were so happy with this,and Kandice was especially delighted as she seemed unaffected in any other way,though she teased Rick for a while by walking round in a robotic manner claiming the implant had malfunctioned and turned her into a machine,but rather spoilt the effect by giggling a lot while doing so.Rick was delighted by all this,it only went to prove that Kandice’s nature hadnt been changed in the slightest as he had wished to happen,her lovely sense of humour hadnt been affected in the slightest.

Later that night Kandice openly admitted to Rick that she quite enjoyed being ‘his robot partner’ if life was like this,though she did wish her intelligence was natural.Rick told her not to think about it that way,but to just enjoy the whole thing and let the implant become as natural to her as her body already was,it was only an enhancement of her,not an adaption,though he teased her that he would do that if she wanted him to.Kandice just giggled and said ‘She was happy as she was,really.’ though if he wished to do little adjustments in the future she would consider them if this is what life would be like afterwards.

Over the next few months life blossomed for our happy couple and Kandice was taken to many important dinners with her husband,with as she delightfully put it,no chance of’putting her foot in it when she opened her mouth to talk about matters.’,something that made her so much more relaxed on these occasions.Rick also did some minor tweaks to Kandice’s implant so that the assistance she received from the computer seemed to be her natural thoughts and not something she was told by the computer which also pleased her greatly without her ever knowing what was happening in this manner,she just thinking that she was developing these talents instinctively.As Kandice’s confidence in her intelligence grew she blossomed totally,and many men secretly wondered what she saw in Rick,and why she stayed with him,not knowing the truth.Rick had no plans or desire to change Kandice any further in any way,but Kandice surprised him one day with a request while snuggled up in bed together.

“Rick darling,ever since I got used to this implant in my mind,I have had a wild little fantasy,and I was wondering if it was something I wanted to do,or whether it was something placed there that you wanted me to do.”

“I havent planted any thoughts in your head dear,whats this wild little fantasy of yours then?“Rick replied.

“How do I put this,to have my thoughts totally controlled while making love,to be like a little sex-bot for my darling husband,and just to fulfil his every desire!Especially if it could be done so I have no control over what I’m doing,but can experience every moment of it while it is.“she said thoughtfully,“Its just something that I guess now is possible,and it might be fun to do.”

Rick looked at her in amazement,and teasingly said,“And this from someone who didnt want to be turned into a robot!”

“I know,“giggled Kandice,“but I dont want to stay that way,just think being a horny little sex-bot occasionally might be fun!What do you think,and is it possible?”

“Well I agree it might be fun sometimes,but at present I cant temporarily download things to the implant,once there they are there permanently,and though I need only activate it when we wish to do so, the programming would have to remain there all the time.Would that be OK?“Rick said to her,“The only other way would be a second implant on which I could put all sorts of robotic role play programmes for you and then activate them as and when we wish,but that would mean another session in the ‘Dentists chair’ and I wasnt certain how keen you would be on that?”

“Well I’m happy to do that,“said Kandice,“Now I’ve done it once I’m happy to sit in there again and have my mind manipulated that way. Especially if these robot scenes can only be activated when we want to,what do you have in mind then?”

“I will ensure that.“said Rick,“Apart from the sex-bot programming,it might be fun if we could shock people sometimes by making them think you are a true robot,blank minded and obedient,and not a real human at all.Also a simple cogniscant obedience robot programme which I could put you into sometimes,that you could also use as a sort of relaxation programme when you want to switch off for a while.”

“What a lovely idea.“beamed Kandice,“How soon can this be done?”

“A few days to put the programmes together,and then whenever you like.” said Rick.

“Oh good.“said Kandice,“Can the ‘human’ me show you some gratitude for this?”

“Of course.“said Rick laughing,and Kandice did so soon having her mouth sweetly sucking on Ricks cock bringing it slowly to boiling point while he tenderly worked on her clit and ever dampening pussy.When they were both ready he plunged his cock deep into Kandice’s body and they made powerful passionate love together,eventually both exploding in the most massive climax.

A few days later Rick was ready with her implant and Kandice again visited the chair to be processed as before,though this time neither felt the need for the ‘toys’ to be used while doing so.That night Kandice and Rick were both dying to try out the new sex-bot programme and not surprisingly they did just that.Once they were both ready Rick gave her a big kiss then said to Kandice,

“Commence sex-bot programming,full level download.”

Kandice’s eyes blanked over and she said,“Full level download of sex-bot data commencing,unit will be ready for switching on in 28 seconds.”

The time passed,Kandice’s eyes re opened but were now silver instead of blue,this was the trigger they had left to show that the data had downloaded correctly.Rick picked up the control unit (Kandice had fancied that idea herself) and switched her on.her silver eyes blinked and in a robotic voice she said,

“Sex unit Kandy-bot is fully operational,select chosen programme from data bank please.”

“Sex programme 8 please Kandy-bot,period 30 minutes.” Rick replied.

“Loading sex programme 8,executing in 10 seconds.“she replied blankly, this programme was 1 of the more extreme ones,and this was 1 reason Rick wanted to test this one out to see how successful the programming had been.Kandy-bot lay on the bed and her whole body transformed,her nipples becoming as long as bullets and her tongue becoming longer and more supple than before.Ricks cock grew hard and erect at the sight of this happening,and even more so as her pussy glistened with her juices.The next thing Rick knew Kandy’s tongue was firmly within his mouth giving his mouth the most amazing experience, her nipples pressed firmly into his body and soon the sex bot plunged his rigid cock into her body,the next thing he knew her pussy had tightened to a perfect seal around his cock,there would be no escape until the 30 minutes was over.For the next 30 minutes Rick was in sexual heaven as every part of his body was aroused by Kandy-bot’s attentions,he lost count of the number of times he shot his load into her,the vacuum grip on his cock keeping it erect all the while,pumping all the cum out of him and into her willing body.

At the end of that time Rick felt her pussy lessen its grip on his cock and it slid out,very damp from both of their juices,her nipples shrink back to normal and her tongue recede from inside his mouth.A few minutes after this Kandice’s eyes changed back to their beautiful blue pools (this was an automatic process after sexual contact in case someone was ‘too tired’ to return her to normal!) and she kissed Rick with the widest grin possible on her face.

“That was truly amazing!“she giggled,“I experienced the whole thing,but was totally out of my own control,wow is all I can say to that!”

Over the next few weeks and months they tried out all the sex programmes (there were 12 in all) and both thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.Kandice would do her party piece occasionally by becoming a ‘true’ robot and Rick would pretend to be her creator before returning her to normality again,though just a few times he surprised her by robotising her completely without warning,something Kandice secretly quite enjoyed.Other programmes were added to her collection in time as well.Kandice had to admit though that one of her favourites was when she was feeling slightly stressed to relax completely by going into cogniscant robot mode for a few hours,as she put it in ‘standby mode’ and then switching back on her human side feeling all refreshed.

(The future)

Rick and Kandice grow older happily and mischeviously together for nearly 40 years before Rick passed on.Kandice having many slight ‘adjustments’ made to her mind in the interim.Her body was also kept in peak condition by Ricks inventions,for example when her very full breasts began to sag Rick injected them with a chemical that kept them full and firm.Kandice never wanted another partner after Rick,now whether this was something she was programmed for,or just natural wishes I guess we will never know.She eventually died contentedly in her early eighties,by which time implants in humans had become quite normal,but she had been almost certainly the first.Ricks money had ensured that both had a happy and contented life while they lived.They never had children,but how this was achieved I’d rather not say under the circumstances,especially as they did seem ‘quite’ active sexually! One thing perhaps I should mention is that by the time of their deaths both had an IQ of 185 so maybe that machine was used more often than they cared to admit!