The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eleanor’s Pet

I trudged onto the plane. It had been a brutally long day. My sales meetings and presentations had run long, and I had missed the early flight. I would be lucky to get home before midnight. Thank God, tomorrow was Saturday, and I could kick back and relax.

Once I was buckled in, I slipped off my heels and suit jacket, letting my thoughts drift to a place where demanding clients and deadlines didn’t exist. Suddenly my whole attitude changed as a slim brunette in tan slacks and a silk blouse boarded the plane. I’ve never been interested in other women, but now I found myself riveted, avidly following her progress down the aisle. She was about twelve years younger than me, probably about twenty, but even from a distance, she radiated tremendous sexual energy.

“Excuse me,” she said, stopping alongside me in the aisle and pointing to the seat next to mine. “Is anyone sitting there?”

Her green eyes were piercing. For a moment, I felt as if she were staring right into me. A sudden stirring in my pussy made it hard to speak, but somehow I managed to invite her to join me. As she brushed past me to sit down, I was acutely aware of the rich, almost musky scent of her perfume, and the beautiful swell of her breasts in her blouse.

Her name, she said, was Eleanor, and she was a university student. As she spoke, her hand strayed over to my leg, and her fingers brushed my thigh. I almost jumped, her touch was so electric. With an amused smile, Eleanor let her hand wander up my inner thigh, stopping just short of my pussy. Then she leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips.

I was stunned, almost paralyzed. In just a few moments, I had gone from a self-assured professional woman to a bundle of sexually charged nerves. And instead of trying to get away, I desperately wanted more.

The kiss ended too soon. Reaching over, Eleanor gripped my chin, holding me captive while her startling green eyes peered into mine. By the time she released me, I was so wet I was practically drowning in my panties.

The rest of the trip was agony. Every so often, Eleanor would reach over to give my nipples a quick tweak or stroke my poor cunt, watching me squirm helplessly.

“Pet, I want you to go to the restroom and take off your panties and bra,” she finally said, whispering into my ear, her lips tickling my skin. “Just leave them on the counter. Can you do that for me?”

I didn’t answer. I simply staggered to my feet and made my way to the tiny john like a robot.

As I walked back up the aisle, I was acutely aware of my short skirt swirling around my bare ass, and my large tits bobbing around in my blouse. My nipples were so hard, they ached.

Eleanor smiled, obviously pleased at how quickly I had obeyed her. Reaching over, she undid the top two buttons of my blouse. Not satisfied with the effect, she undid the next button. My blouse flapped open, practically to my bellybutton. Anyone looking over at me would have gotten a great view of my heavy breasts.

It wasn’t a direct flight. But when the plane landed, we got out anyway. I followed Eleanor down the aisle and into the nearly deserted terminal. My suitcase was still in the plane’s luggage compartment, and my shoes lay abandoned under my seat.

With every step, my nipples slipped in and out of view, and I blushed a deep red as people openly stared at my chest. Together, we rose up the escalator to the airport hotel. While Eleanor signed for a room, the night clerk smirked at my half-exposed knockers.

After a groping elevator ride, we got to our room. Instantly, Eleanor lay down on the bed. “Undress me, Pet,” she commanded.

Carefully I did her bidding, trembling as my mouth gravitated to her small, perfect breasts and sucked on the hard pink nipples.

From there, my tongue and lips traveled down her flat stomach. I licked her bellybutton then nuzzled her short, curly pubic hair. The rich fragrance of her pussy beckoned me.

Taking the plunge, I pressed my mouth against her cunt lips while Eleanor’s firm thighs clamped tight around my ears. I couldn’t move except for my tongue, which flicked in and out of her slit, striking sparks against her clit.

Grinding her quim against my mouth, Eleanor suddenly went stiff and groaned. A torrent of sweet honey flowed from her snatch, and my tongue went into overdrive, trying to capture every blessed drop.

Finally, she released her vise grip, and I fell back on the bed. Eleanor hovered over me, squeezing and stretching my nipples with one hand while she fucked me with the other. The long torment of that plane ride boiled in my cunt as her fingers stirred me closer and closer to a hot climax, continuously pulling back to keep me on edge.

Then, all of a sudden, the world started tumbling and spinning, driving me crazy with lust as one orgasm crashed into the next. We spent the rest of the night locked in raunchy raw sex. All I wanted was to please her, and the more I did, the harder I came.

* * *

I woke up naked, horny and alone: no Eleanor and no clothes.

Still, I felt surprisingly energized. Rolling out of bed, I headed toward the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror couldn’t have been more cheerful, grinning at me beneath its layer of smeared makeup and Eleanor’s dried pussy juice. Anyone who saw me would know how I’d spent my evening.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. The spray made me feel all tingly, and I lathered my breasts, letting the water flow over them. Impulsively, I cupped them and lowered my head to suck the nipples, getting them nice and spiky.

All my life I had thought my chest was too big and had hated the way guys let their attention drift down to my breasts when they talked to me. Now, I realized that my knockers were my best feature – the main reason guys talked to me at all, and why a smart, gorgeous young woman like Eleanor would bother with me.

Toiletries had been laid out, and once I shampooed, I lathered up my pussy hair. Carefully, I slid the razor through my thick bush, touching and pulling at the area around my pussy until it was completely bare. When all the hair was gone, I took a warm washcloth and cleaned away the remaining shaving cream. “Much better,” I thought, spreading my pussy lips to admire my bare cunt.

On a stand beside the sink, I found cosmetics. I began by gelling my hair, brushing my locks until they glistened. Then I put on lipstick. It was bright red, and I applied it nice and thick. I finished up with eye shadow. It had sparkles embedded in it and looked like something a high school girl might wear. I winked a few times. The effect was so cute it made me giggle.

Still naked, not bothering with a towel, I headed back to the bedroom. A man was standing there, waiting for me. I tried to scream and instead froze with my mouth wide open and my hands raised alongside my face.

“Nice,” he said. He was stocky, probably in his early twenties with unruly black hair and piercing green eyes. Still frozen, I waited while he circled around me. Finally, he commanded me to relax, and my hands fell to my sides. Instantly a buzzing, tingling sensation filled my head and radiated down my body. It was intensely pleasurable, and I found myself beginning to sway.

“Oops,” he said, “too strong. I guess I’m overdoing it a bit.”

I had no idea what he was talking about, and I really didn’t care. He stepped toward me, and I sunk to my knees. Fumbling with his belt, I managed to get his pants open then eased them down his legs. His wonderful young shaft came into view. It was still soft but swelling rapidly. I took it into my mouth and worked it as far down my throat as I could.

Slowly and sensuously at first then picking up speed, I bobbed up and down on his cock. My nipples were hard, and my cunt was dripping, sending a rivulet of pussy juice down my thighs. I could sense he was about to come, and I went into overdrive, frantically ramming his member down my throat. When he came, it was like a fountain: warm, salty and exhilarating, and I managed to swallow every precious drop.

“Thanks,” I heard myself say when he finally released his cock. I gave him a sparkly wink. “That was yummy.”

Well, good,” he said with a grin. “It’s the only breakfast you’re going to get.”

Clothes had been laid out on the bed, and I started getting dressed. There was no underwear. The jean skirt looked like it was intended for someone much younger and shorter than me. It barely covered the curve of my ass. The pink tank top was almost as revealing. I had never liked the bare stomach look, and without a bra, my breasts would jiggle and bounce like crazy. Finally there were shoes, extra narrow with heels so high I would virtually have to walk on my toes.

“As I modeled the outfit for him, a thought came into my head. “Can you tell I’m not wearing underwear?” I asked. “I don’t want to show too much.”

“Turn around and bend over,” he said. “Let’s see.”

I did his bidding and could feel the jean skirt hiking up my ass and the air on my bare sex.

“Looks fine to me,” he said.

After that, he had me raise my arms above my head. The half shirt rode up, exposing the bottom of my breasts. Satisfied, I tugged the shirt back into place. My new outfit was perfectly fine. I just had to be careful not to lift my arms, sit down or bend over.

Together, we left the hotel room and started down the hall. My new shoes forced me to take wobbly baby steps, and I was acutely aware of my tits jiggling in my tiny tank top.

The elevator door opened. Another couple was already inside. My eyes turned immediately to the woman. Wow, what a slut. A face like a painted doll. Nipples like thumbtips, so big and hard they practically poked holes in the thin fabric of her top. She had a nice belly, which was a good thing. You could see every bit of it to about an inch above her pubes.

As for her skirt, it could possibly have made an adequate belt. It barely reached the top of her thighs. No doubt she kept the guys down on the street corner happy. But what on earth was she doing in a respectable business hotel?

I stepped forward, and she moved toward me. My heart lurched as I suddenly realized the back wall was a mirror, and I had been staring at myself.

“Great outfit,” Alex said. His hand went to my bare back to lead me forward.

“Thanks,” I said, preening for a moment in the mirror. “You don’t think it makes my tits look too big.”

“Nope,” he said as the elevator door closed. “Everyone loves your big tits.”

Eyes turned to follow us as Alex led me through the hotel lobby. In my towering come-fuck-me heels, I couldn’t move very fast, and his hand on my bare back was sending electric tingles along my spine, making it difficult to concentrate. Luckily for me, we didn’t have far to go. Alex’s car was parked right out front.

Ever the gentleman, he held open the door for me. As I got in, my short skirt hiked up, flashing my ass and cunt. Self-consciously, I tried to tug the hem down, but when I finished, I could still feel the cold leather of the seat on my bare butt.

Reaching across, Alex allowed his hand to brush over my tits as he buckled me in. He started the car, and we scooted into traffic. Occasionally, he would glance over at me, and I would give him a wide grin. I felt great without a single care in the world.

Eventually we parked in front of a seedy looking bar in a rundown neighborhood.

“Ready?” Alex asked, unhooking my seatbelt.

“For what?” a voice that could have been mind asked.

“Oops. Way too strong,” Alex said, after a moment adding, “How about now?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’m ready. For anything.” I gestured with my arm. My body followed. If it hadn’t been for the seatbelt, I would have toppled into Alex’s lap.”

“Okay,” he said with a laugh. “You’re ready. Let’s do this thing.” He released the belt holding me upright at the same time.

Again I made an absolute spectacle of myself getting out of the car. Alex guided me to the bar’s entrance where a tall teenager, a few years younger looking than him, guarded the door. “The boy relaxed his vigilance as we approached, eying me up and down before locking in on my tits. I didn’t mind. They were, after all, my best feature.

They talked for a while, but I was too distracted to pay attention. Alex’s hand had slipped under my skirt onto my bare ass, and he was running a finger up and down the crack, lightly stroking my pussy. If he didn’t stop feeling me up, I was going to come all over his fingers.

“Well, good luck,” the boy in the doorway said. “Everyone’s inside.” His glance slipped down to my groin, watching as I tried to discreetly thrust myself against Alex’s fingers.

“Thanks,” Alex replied, removing his hand. I had been about an inch away from coming. “Hang around after the show, and I’ll see if I can get you a turn.”

The bar was surprisingly crowded for a Saturday morning. About a dozen guys, all about college age, were sitting around or playing pool. Alex led me to a booth, and this time I didn’t even bother trying to adjust my skirt. Leaving me there, he went up to the front of the room to talk with the bartender, a fit looking middle-aged man, completely bald with a neatly trimmed goatee. Alex returned with two mugs of beer.

For some reason, I felt really thirsty and I chugged my beer in record time, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth. “I want to play pool,” I said, surprising myself. “Those guys playing aren’t very good. I’m going to hustle them.”

“Have you played before?” Alex asked with a grin.

“Sure,” I lied. “Anyway it doesn’t look that hard.”

Getting up, I minced over to the pool table. The bar had gotten completely silent. Hey, guys,” I said. “How about a game?”

“Okay,” one of the players, a guy named Mike, said. He obviously worked out and was showing off his physique in a tight t-shirt and jeans. He looked me up and down. “What’s the bet?” he asked.

“My clothes against 50 bucks,” I replied.

“You’re on,” Mike said with a grin. The poor fool didn’t know it yet, but I was about to utterly humiliate him. And it wasn’t even a good bet. There was no way my flimsy tank top and skirt could be worth that kind of money.

There was some cheering from around the bar, and everyone but the bartender and Alex moved closer. Mike broke and got lucky, sinking three balls.

This was going to be easy, I thought as I surveyed the layout and lined up my shot. I reached my left arm forward to bridge the cue. My shirt rode up, exposing my breast. As I leaned forward, my skirt followed, so there I was flashing my cunt and ass again. But so what? I had more important things to think about.

I took my shot and missed. I stood upright, and my clothes readjusted somewhat, but half of my breast was still exposed as was the bottom of my ass cheeks. The guys clapped for me, and I rewarded them by blowing kisses.

With a scowl, Mike lined up his shot and dispatched two more balls. This time when I stretched out to shoot, my shirt came all the way off my breast. Refusing to allow myself to be distracted by my dangling tits, I took my shot and sank a ball then missed the next shot. This time the shirt didn’t fall back down, leaving my breasts completely exposed.

There was more clapping, and I watched in dismay as Mike ran the table, leaving just the eight ball. It was going to be a difficult shot, and I decided to distract him. Standing across from him, I placed my pool cue between my breasts and puckered my lips, blowing softly across the tip. It didn’t work. He banked the cue ball, nudging the eight into the pocket.

“Okay, doll face,” Mike said. “Time to pay up.” He set his cue on the table.

I couldn’t believe he had beaten me. Disgusted, I shucked off the tank top and flung it on the table. Then I pushed my skirt down, letting it slither to the floor and stepped out of it. There was a loud cheer as I bent from the hips to pick it up and toss it next to the tank top.

“I’m keeping the shoes,” I said and started to flounce away. But then, a sudden thought occurred to me, and I turned around.

I want a rematch,” I said.

“What’re you going to put up this time?” Mike asked. “I don’t want your shoes.”

“If I win, I get my clothes back,” I said. “If you win, you guys can do whatever you want with me.”

“Deal,” he said, quickly racking the balls.

Mike broke, this time starting the game by running three balls.

Finally, he missed. Being naked in front of all these guys was getting to me. Deliberately spreading my legs, I bent low over the table to line up my shot. My tits hung down, their hard nipples almost grazing the felt. Someone came up from behind, his groin pressing into my ass. One hand circled my waist while the other went between by thighs, homing in on my cunt. Somehow I missed the shot.

Mike pocketed two more balls. I tried my best, but by now my concentration was gone. I got one final try and was lucky to even hit the cue ball.

I had lost again.

Mike and one of the other guys promptly hoisted me onto the pool table, dumping me on my ass. I turned toward Alex, still sitting at the booth, and he lifted his mug toward me and grinned. For a moment my mind went fuzzy, and I felt a jolt of raw energy.

Rising to my knees, I cupped my breasts, holding them out to the crowd. The nipples were already hard, and I lowered my head, sucking one then the other until they glistened with saliva, just as I had practiced earlier that day in the hotel shower.

Then, getting up on my hands and knees, I wagged my ass and shook my jugs so they swayed from side to side. God, I was such a slut. Here I was with a great bunch of guys, and all I cared about was getting my holes filled.

After a moment, Mike and one of the other guys clambered up on the table, one at either end. I was pleased to see their cocks were nice and hard. Everyone but Alex and the bartender had gathered close and were cheering us on.

Hands gripped my butt. I was already wet with anticipation as Mike pressed his hard prick to my chute and slowly worked it in. Meanwhile, his buddy positioned himself by my face so his dick brushed up against my nose. Instinctively, I opened wide. It was only my second blowjob, but I’ve always been a fast learner. What I discovered now was that every dick tastes and feels different. And lucky me, I had a whole roomful to sample.

Mike came first, filling me with hot jism. As he pulled out, he gave my ass a friendly swat. The pain mingled with pleasure, bringing me that much closer to an orgasm. His place was quickly taken by someone else. I would have groaned with delight if my throat wasn’t stuffed with cock. I could sense the guy in my mouth was getting close. At the last moment, he pulled out and blasted his load all over my face.

After a while, I was on my back with someone straddling my tits while I blew him. Another someone was holding my legs open wide as he drilled me. When the guy in my mouth came, I collected his cum in my mouth. Once he dismounted, I let it spew in bands down my chin and onto my tits. Judging from the reaction, that was a real crowd pleaser, which made me very happy.

I felt fingers playing with my asshole, and the next thing I knew there was a cock working its way up my butt while another one fucked my cunt. When another cock plunged down my throat, I started coming. The prick inside my asshole exploded first. Then the other two blasted off, one right after the other, triggering my orgasm. I came so hard I saw stars.

From that point on, all a guy had to do was wave his cock anywhere near me, and I practically came. Some of the guys did me just once. Others returned a couple times. But as each guy finished, he got dressed and left. By the end of the gangbang, I was all alone on the pool table, wearing a big grin, limbs spread wide and a puddle of spunk between my legs.

For the first time in a long while, my thoughts were clear. I knew everything that had happened to me, but I didn’t care. Alex and the middleaged man who had been behind the bar were now standing alongside me. From behind, a hand reached out and stroked my hair. I looked up, my heart lurching in response. Eleanor was back.

“Well done, Pet,” she murmured, leaning forward to kiss my cheek.

“Congratulations, Alex,” the bartender was saying, except he seemed much too important to be a mere bartender.

“A very impressive display,” he continued. “The effects you achieved were heavy without being heavy handed. You completely dominated the subject, even humiliated her, with her full cooperation.”

“Thank you, professor,” Alex said, trying without much success to look humble.

“Best of all,” the bald man added, “you did it without causing any permanent damage. She’ll remember the incident, possibly even savor it, but it’s not like she’s now some insatiable cum-hungry nymphomaniac with a billiard fetish.”

Alex made a pleased murmuring sound, and there was a moment of silence.

“Perhaps you would be so good as to tell me what our first rule of engagement is,” the man continued.

“Catch and release,” Alex replied promptly. “Impose our will, have our fun then throw them back about the same as we found them.”

“Just so,” the man said somberly. “Thank you. You’re free to go, Alex. I’ll be recommending that the committee graduates you with highest honors.”

Alex hesitated, as though wrestling with a decision. Finally he said, “There is one other thing, professor. The kid guarding the door – I think his name is Peter – I promised him he could …”

“Right, right. Of course,” the professor said with an indulgent smile. “It was very presumptuous of you, but under the circumstances, we can allow it.”

Peter had come inside and was hanging at the back of the room, trying not to be conspicuous, listening without being too obvious about it. He beamed now.

“Ah the impetuousness of youth,” the professor went on. “What we have here,” he pointed in my direction, “is an exhausted, mindfucked slut. She’s just taken on all his classmates; she’s drenched in cum, and Peter wants a turn too. Well, why not?” The professor made a shooing motion with his hand. “Now go,” he said to Alex, “and tell Peter to wait outside. He’s supposed to be guarding the door. Perhaps you could remind him of his role in this little event.”

Once Alex was gone, he turned his attention to Eleanor. She looked very ladylike, dressed for the occasion in a light blue sun dress.

“As for you, young lady,” he began, “your behavior has been truly reprehensible. You’ve turned a perfectly respectable businesswoman into your lovesick lesbian sex slave. And in the process, you fucked up her mind so completely that there’s no way to undo the damage.” As he spoke, his eyes blazed up with anger.

Eleanor wisely refused to look at him, bowing her head and staring fixedly at the floor. I had the impression she wasn’t really very sorry for what she had done, and I was proud of her.

“If your parents weren’t such important and powerful people and so very generous in their support of our little institute, I would probably send them a full report,” he continued. “Instead, I believe we’ll give you another opportunity, and this time, you’ll do it right. Is that clear?”

“Perfectly,” Eleanor said. She finally looked up at him. “Thank you, professor. I appreciate it, and I promise I won’t disappoint you.”

“See that you don’t. Now, get this unfortunate young woman out of here. Take her to Peter then get her back home. I’ll expect you in my office first thing Monday morning.”

“Yes, sir,” Eleanor said with just a hint of relief. “You won’t be sorry.”

“I’m never sorry,” he shot back, “and apparently neither are you. What you still need to learn is a healthy respect for authority.” And with that, he turned his back on her and walked away.

* * *

Peter didn’t last very long, not that I’m complaining. By this point, I was so orgasmic that there was no such thing as a bad fuck anymore. The moment he stuck it in me, I started moaning and bucking. From the way he strutted around afterwards, you could tell he was pretty pleased with himself.

Afterwards, once I was cleaned up, Eleanor and I headed back out to the street. “Okay, Pet,” she said. “You heard the man. Flag us a ride home.”

A heavyset guy – probably in his late twenties, wearing a knit shirt and saggy cargo pants – was coming out of the liquor store.

“Excuse me, sugar,” I said, raising my hand to get his attention. My tank top promptly lifted, flashing the bottom half of my boob.

He stopped abruptly, a look of surprise on his face, most likely at seeing someone like me on a respectable city street in the middle of the afternoon.

“I have a teensy little favor to ask,” I continued, mincing toward him with the biggest, sparkliest smile I could muster. “I’m kinda stuck here and I was wonderin’ if you might be able to help a girl out.”

I raised my hand again, this time to lightly touch his shirt. My boob peeked out again. “If you give me a ride home, I’m going to be very grateful.” I didn’t bother to mention that home was about 400 miles away.

“How grateful,” he wanted to know, instantly suspicious.

“Sugar,” I said, “I’m a really good cocksucker. At least, that’s what the guys tell me, and I bet you’ve got a real nice dick. But neither of us is ever gonna find out if we don’t stop talkin.’ So what’s it going to be?”

His answer was obvious. Handing his liquor store purchase to Eleanor, he took my hand and led me into a trash-strewn alley behind the building. I glanced back at Eleanor who smiled and gave me a big thumb’s up.

There was a brick wall lined with garbage cans. He picked a spot between them and leaned back with his hands behind his head, content to let me do all the work.

Bending forward from the waist to avoid contact with the filthy pavement, I expertly unzipped him and fitted his cock between my lips. I was proud of my resourcefulness and dexterity. Not everyone could perform such a demanding maneuver. And we weren’t really hidden from the street. Anyone who turned their head as they walked by would see my bare ass bobbing up and down while I blew him.

He took his time but rewarded me with a wad of cum, which I managed to swallow without spilling a single drop. Once he was done, he simply grunted, rezipped himself and headed up the alley, leaving me to slowly and daintily pick my way through the garbage.

“Well, that was a waste of time,” I thought. But when I got back to the sidewalk, Derek, that was his name, was sitting in his SUV with the motor running, waiting for me, so I guess I had misjudged him.

Eleanor and I piled into the backseat. Once we were settled, she handed me Derek’s bottle of liquor, which turned out to be gin. I took a couple of swigs to wash down the residue of cum still coating my mouth. It had an oily taste and scalded my throat, making me shudder before radiating through my body and suffusing me what a wonderful sense of well being.

While Derek drove, I snuggled beside Eleanor, resting my head on her lap while she stroked my hair. After a while, I was between her thighs, licking her cunt like a big house cat nuzzling cream. Eleanor came quietly. Her hips clenched, and her hand went to the back of my head, pressing my mouth to her sex.

“Well done, Pet,” she whispered in my ear. Her hand was on my haunch now, occasionally delving to my cleft to keep me simmering. “What a shame I’m going to have to throw you back.”

The warmth of her body and the gin were making me drowsy. When I awoke Eleanor was driving, and I was straddling Derek’s thighs. His cock was buried in my slot, and he was sucking my nipples as I pistoned myself up and down on his pole. Apparently I was such a good fuck I could even do it in my sleep. Sensing he was close, I picked up the pace and was rewarded by a hot blast of cum. My grateful cunt spasmed around his cock, and I cried out in pleasure, collapsing over him.

The rest of the trip is a drunken jumble, out of focus fragments more like hallucinations than actual memories: a gas station, a highway rest stop, a staircase. The details escape me.

I woke up in my own bed with the late afternoon sun streaming through the bedroom window. My head throbbed violently, I had an upset stomach, and my entire body ached. When I sat up, I barely recognized the slutty-looking creature staring back at me from my bedroom mirror.

Somehow I managed to crawl into work on Monday. To my amazement, no one seemed to notice anything different about me.

Six months have gone by now, and mostly what I feel is an overwhelming ache left by Eleanor’s absence. Sometimes when the pain gets too intense, I don my slutwear and trawl the clubs trying to find a young woman who reminds me of Eleanor. If she has a boyfriend or a girlfriend, they can both have me.

One thing alone gives me hope. A few days after I came back, I stepped out of the shower and noticed it – a bright red tattoo on my left butt cheek: the letters EP about an inch high. I don’t remember getting it. But EP – that must stand for Eleanor’s Pet. So it turns out she hasn’t abandoned me completely.

In the morning and before I go to bed, I make a point of looking at the tattoo and letting my hand linger on it. At work, when I’m sure no one is around, I go into the bathroom, turn my back to the mirror and flip up my skirt to get a glimpse. I’ve stopped wearing panties to make the maneuver easier.

Eleanor, I miss you and I need you. I’m desperate. If you’re reading this, please, please come back for me. Your pet is waiting … always.

The End