The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ELECTION NIGHT

MC, BD MD, MF, MM trans, TS, TP, GR, HU, and who knows what else. No hypnosis though sorry.

(or for those who insist on a more descriptive title “ERECTION NIGHT”) p.s. I don’t need to be told how racist that subtitle sounds. Grow up.

This is the origin story for Mark the Meta-Human Mind-Controller. Mark is a grown up so there is very little revenge or humiliation in the story (except for the unfortunate Jake.) After so long alone, Mark is “just the boy who cain’t say no.” His powers will appear more forcefully in subsequent tales, but for now Mark enjoys an embarrassment of riches. So you just sit back and enjoy it too.

Chapter 1

It first started the night of the election in the U.S. I was drifting in and out of consciousness while the networks waited patiently for a repeat of the election debacle 4 years before. Ordinarily a political junkie who waits for winner to be called, I dozed off after Ohio was declared for the president. Even if my state was declared for his opponent there seemed to me to be no likely calculus for to deny the president his victory.

Unlike most of my colleagues at the University, I supported the President and his efforts to resolve the war according to the interests of our country and for the first time in so many times that would mean good things for both the victor and the vanquished. I stirred slightly from my warm space under the blanket and stretched to turn off the set, that’s when, politely as I can say, the world went mad. There was a roar and a wind and then no sound at all, and finally a feeling like swimming through brown water before pain and blackness.

I awoke some time later staring at a blue sky. My back hurt a bit, and my left arm wouldn’t move. I tried to sit up and immediately regretted it.

I thought of one wild night as an undergraduate where loaded to the gills on fishbowls full of some unnamed alcohol, I witnessed an accident that marked the tragic end of a high-speed pursuit through the center of campustown. That is to say I turned when I heard the crash behind me just in time to duck out of the way of the ricocheting sedan, there was heat in my head as I watched a young coed hurtle through the air to what could only be her death far down on the hard surface of the road.

As people screamed, I ran toward the girl hoping for some other outcome. The firehouse was less than a block away and within seconds most were running with their gear toward the scene as the ambulance was starting up in the house. I had just knelt behind the girl’s head. She was prone with the right side of her face to the ground in a widening pool of blood. The officer involved in the chase was running toward me as I clumsily lowered my head to speak to the girl. She was breathing very shallow and exhaling with a shudder that seemed somewhat between a weeping and a groan. I told her that help was on the way.

She looked at me as if to speak, but we were interrupted by the arrival of the officer. He ordered me to stand aside and I moved away several feet to give him room to work. He removed his uniform jacket, and it appeared he was attempting to stop the bleeding or at least cushion her head. I had hesitated fearing a spinal injury, and, to be honest, my judgment was impaired.

When a second officer appeared, he gruffly ordered me to the sidewalk. I glanced hotly at the powdered sugar on his uniform shirt but I withdrew to the sidewalk. Feeling more than a bit useless I began again to head to my dorm room. When I reached my floor I staggered a bit. Some of my housemates giggled at my halting gate, and when my dizziness resulted in my falling to the center of my room, they cheered at my uncharacteristic drunkenness. As the room spun, I made no attempt to disabuse them of this notion. They didn’t see the look on her face and I certainly was in no condition to describe it.

But that was a night almost twenty years ago. If the surface I felt under me was any guide, I was laying in a cornfield at what must be about 9 or 10 am. I swiveled my head first left, then right. To my right, I could see a 4-lane highway. To my left, I could see a two-lane road. I hoped that meant my home was somewhere behind my head. I began to wonder then if it were a smoking ruin. But I couldn’t smell anything.

I tried again to rise and discovered then why my left arm didn’t move. I had fallen or ended up lying upon it and had cut off the circulation to it. Rolling to my right, I flopped the arm over my torso and with both hands, the useless and not quite so, I levered myself up to a sitting position.

I craned my neck around but I could find no evidence of damage to myself or to my home, which lay, quite intact, fifty yards away. Part of me was glad, part of me was a bit freaked out, and part of me was hoping the door was unlocked since the only thing I was wearing was socks and a pair of sweats. I was sure I locked it when I arrived last night. Assuming, of course, today was tomorrow.

I stumbled over the uneven ground, and by the time I reached my front door my socks were sodden and covered in nettles. I reached for the knob knowing my phone and keys were most likely locked inside.

Yes! The knob turned! I quickly moved inside and peeled off my socks. I thought sure they would be horribly scratched but other than being a bit muddy they were undamaged. In fact, now that circulation had returned to my left arm I felt as if I had only slept in an uncomfortable position somehow. As I showered, I tried to convince myself I was now some sort of sleepwalker. But deep down I knew something had happened.

As I dressed, I turned on the set hoping to catch some news. A woman was speaking about how unhappy she was at the election results. I said to myself “Well then, why don’t you just suck my dick, you whiney whore?” I couldn’t hear the rest of her rant. I started to brush my teeth; I just shook my head at what would be the first of many moping faces today.

When I finished dressing, I heard the announcer apologize for something program-related, but I was to busy eating my oatmeal to worry about it. As I reached for my bag, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I found a woman. She appeared somewhat uncomfortable, but on seeing my face she seemed to gain some courage. She knelt down right there on the porch and reached for my zipper. I quickly moved back and she followed still on her knees producing quite a run in one of her stockings. I shut the door after taking a quick look around for my neighbors, but it seemed most had left for work or study already.

The woman reached again for my zipper and landed right on her somewhat generous breasts. She quickly rose to her knees again and this time she was successful in lowering my zipper. She fumbled with my belt and it wasn’t long before my trousers were down around my ankles. I had been a bit surprised at first, but when she wrapped her lips around the head of my prick I thought I would see where this would lead. I leaned forward to lock the door and she swallowed my dick right down to the root.

Now it had been quite some time, but this was not even close to my first time. I grabbed a handful of her long auburn hair in my hand and started moving my hips back and forth as I pumped her face. She still had not said a word, and I have to say the only thing coming from my mouth was a groan. Gee a whore who makes unsolicited housecalls!

As I said it had been quite a while and I quickly blew my load down her throat. She kept at it until I softened and she had every last drop of my spooge. I could think of nothing to say other than thank you. When she finally spoke she had this nasal tone to her voice, and despite her generous gifts as a cocksucker I was immediately turned off.

She fixed an eye on me and said, “Thank you hell, I expect to be paid!” I was more than a little confused but it had been an amazing blowjob and it only seemed fair to pay her.

Unfortunately, I hadn’t planned this and had not been to the bank all week. Pulling up my pants and fastening my belt, I quickly reached in my back pocket for my wallet, which was bone dry. I only had a quarter in my pocket. I sheepishly removed the coin and her eyes followed it with a strange hungry look, as if it were a bar of solid platinum. She snatched it from my hand and just as quickly it was hidden somewhere on her person.

She seemed satisfied, but then a troubled look came over her face as she looked around the unfamiliar room. Her tongue moved in her mouth, and her eyes widened. She looked accusingly at me as if the entire affair were my fault. I tried to venture a joke about her profession and she stopped again appearing even more confused.

“I’m a newswoman!” she said. When tilted my head and smiled to cover my disbelief all I could think to say in response was that “this was all news to me.” I began to consider then whether, in addition to being crazy, she had any sexually transmitted diseases. Wanting nothing more than to put the whole strange night and now morning behind me and get to work, I directed the confused woman out my front door and turned to lock it.

When I turned back I saw what I guessed to be the woman’s car, driver’s side door wide open, motor still running and parked diagonally across my driveway. I could see the path she had driven across my front yard and I have to say I was a bit put out. I looked angrily at her and thought, “Shit, you dumb-assed cunt!”

You can imagine my surprise when that was just what she did next. Raising her skirt and pulling her panties to her knees, she squatted down and prompted squeezed out a bratwurst-sized brown present right on my porch. With a face so red you would have thought she spent the last 15 minutes hanging upside-down, she pulled up her pale blue panties and caught a bit of her skirt inside the waistband. As I watched her shapely bottom make good speed to her vehicle, I could only stare in wonder at the possible implications of what had just happened.

Through some mechanism I could not begin to describe, the woman had just done what I had been thinking. True, I had been a bit upset, but she seemed to have taken my obscene comment literally. Before I could test my thesis, the woman slammed her car into reverse and tore two new furrows through my yard in her haste to be away from me.

I tried thinking at her to stop. She kept moving. It was only when I had run into the street and saw her eyes in the rearview mirror that she slowed and finally stopped the vehicle. When I reached her door, she seemed frightened and her eyes were wide. So I thought, “Don’t be frightened, I won’t hurt you.” She calmed visibly and her breathing slowed. I signaled her to unlock the door and then I opened it. I extended my hand, which she took. She stood very close to me beside her car. Her scent was amazing and I had to stop myself from completing the thought just in case.

I became aware of my neighborhood around me. Not knowing who could be watching, I decided it was best to send the woman on her way in as normal a way as possible. I thought to her “Kiss me as you would kiss your lover goodbye in a public place.”

She reached for me and I returned her embrace grasping her buttocks through her silk skirt, and to myself I thought how lucky that man must be to be on the receiving end of so inspiring a departure. I held her face in my hands and thought to her, “You will remember this only as a daydream. As you drive away you will forget my address and what you did this morning. But, at night you have permission to remember my face and what happened here as a recurring fantasy. You may even masturbate to this fantasy, but you may not come until you think of this face looking down at you as you swallow my semen.”

“Goodbye sweetness,” I said. She got back into her car and as she left, I gave a small wave to her receding vehicle.

Chapter 2

As I drove to work, I realized I never asked her name. I really had no clue whom the woman had been. As I parked my car in the commuter lot, I searched back through any of my thoughts of that morning that could have explained her initial appearance and behavior. That gentle reader is when I finally put two and two together.

She had to have been the newscaster I had heard during the local post-election analysis while getting ready for work. If that were true, I should be able to, with a little work, determine her name. This would be important for a number of reasons. What if she were the only woman affected by my thoughts? What if my instructions didn’t hold? What if the cops were waiting when I got to work or more likely waiting for when I got home?

All this was going through my head as I made my way to the bus stop. Being later in the morning there were few students or staff waiting as I approached. I did notice a man in work clothes carrying a lunchbox, really more of a small cooler. I thought to him, “Scratch your balls.” Nothing happened. I tried again. “Your balls itch. Scratch them.” He looked uncomfortable. He glanced around. Seeing only me, he turned slightly away from me and adjusted himself rather vigorously.

“Sniff your fingers.” I thought. When his arm rose, I smiled, jubilant at the success of my small experiment. I nearly jumped up and down right there at the bus stop. I was still grinning when a blond-haired coed appeared. She was wearing pink sweats and platform sneaker-like mules and white colored ankle socks. Her honey hair was in a shoulder length ponytail and pulled back close to her head with a thin white hair band. Her backpack was slung over one shoulder and a small flip-style cell-phone was in a mesh side-pocket on her left side.

I don’t know how often I had eye-fucked girls like her on my way to campus. But it had to be at least 10,000 times in the last year. At 42 years old, I was developing a bit of a gut and was consequently beneath the notice these girls who were old enough to be my daughters. My pecker still thinks it’s all of 22 and behaves accordingly. Rather than face the rejection, I had recently retreated to a local strip club where the girls were at least disposed to notice me with a least a positive, if strictly mercenary, positive regard.

My head spun with possibilities. Moving closer, I ventured a comment on her wonderful choice of footwear but what I was thinking to her was, “every time you look at me you get more sexually aroused.” “Each word I speak will feel like a lick to your clitoris.”

As I went on to commenting on how nice the weather was for November, the blood flowed into her neck and her nipples poked through the lycra top under the open jacket of her sweat suit. She looked down at the ground, and when she met my eyes again her knees buckled. I quickly gathered her in my arms and held her close.

I asked her if she were ok. I sat her down on the bench. I tipped her head back so I could see her eyes and when she saw mine hers rolled back into her head and her torso twitched, and her hips ground into the bench her knees closed tightly and her heels rose off the ground toes pointing down.

She smiled up at me and said she was fine and then shut her eyes again and groaned. The construction worker, who had looked concerned for her, smirked and then looked down the road at the approaching bus.

Thinking quickly, I thought to him, “When you get to work, find the nearest restroom and jack off to the memory of the hottie’s immaculate orgasm on the bench. When you ejaculate forget about what happened here, and remember this only as a daydream on your way to work.” As he boarded the bus grinning from ear-to-ear he paused to look once more at the girl before he chose his seat near the door, clearly intending to inspect her gently rolling ass as she got on behind him.

To the girl I thought, “You are still horny, but able to walk. You want to thank the sexy stranger for breaking your fall. Let him go first, and take a seat near him. You want to talk to him. After thanking him find another topic to keep him talking.”

I chose a seat near the rear doors. As a smiled pleasantly at her she chose a seat directly ahead of mine. “Thanks for catching me,” she said, “are you a student here?” I said, “no problem,” and “I work on campus but I’m finishing my second masters degree.” She asked me what I was studying and as I attempted to describe my field of study her nipples poked through her jacket as well. Her lips parted and she was breathing a bit more heavily. Her eyes were a brilliant blue, but her pupils were highly dilated so that all that could be seen was a thin blue penumbra around the inky blackness of her pupil’s eclipse.

She was clearly becoming more and more aroused. And as she watched my lips move she was struck with a second, though less intense orgasm. Her eyes went wide again and there was an audible squishing sound as she turned her body even more to face me. There was a small wet pop as she lifted her left leg onto the seat like the opening of a foil pouch of coffee. Her eyes closed and she laid her cheek on the metal rail above the seatback, clearly enjoying the sensation.

When she at last opened her eyes a jolt went through her body when her eyes fell on me again. I was concerned she would faint before we reached campus. I thought to her, “You are contented now. Though slightly aroused, you are no longer growing more aroused. You are terribly curious to know the stranger’s name. If you just ask, he will probably tell you.”

“My name’s Nikki. What’s yours?” “Mike Burrows, glad ta meet ya!” I said and offered my hand.

She shudders as she takes my hand and her eyes flutter with the impact of another orgasm. I work up the courage to ask for her number, and as the bus bumps along past the University President’s house I enter it directly into my cell. She asks for mine and she can barely key the numbers because her hands are trembling. As the bus slows in front of Chemistry, she realizes her stop has come. Her face reddens and she says, “Well, nice to meet you Mike, very nice.” Then she’s out the door and standing on the curb looking at me.

I guess that’s when I first noticed the distortion. At the time, I dismissed it as an artifact of the bus’ safety glass. I could barely detect it but there seemed to be wave-like tendril extending from my forehead and bifurcated to her eyes and ears. As I blinked my end appeared to coil in on itself like a knot and snapped back to Nikki surrounding her like a breath on cold glass. It had a pink tinge to it and then the bus turned the corner and I could no longer see her.

Chapter 3

I was deep in thought when two stops later I debarked on autopilot. I was still sprouting wood from the bus ride in. I was standing there looking at the ground for maybe thirty seconds. When I thought to move again I headed straight for my office. After I unpacked my laptop, I headed for the bathroom to rub one out for the betterment of mankind. I wasn’t going to push my luck trying any more Jedi mind tricks. At least that was my intention.

That was before I saw. We had been flirting on and off for the past semester. It was never more than that because she was the wife of a veterinary student who lived across the street from me. She was a teaching assistant in my department and quite a good one at that. Her smile was extra-wide this morning. And she stopped about two feet in front of me.

“Hi Mark! I guess you had a GOOD morning. Who was the hottie in your driveway today? How come you never chase me down the street like that?” she said.

I considered making her forget she saw the newswoman, but that’s when my little head made his feelings known. “If you’re going to wipe her mind anyway why not do something with her to make it worthwhile” it said. I remembered how she purposely laid out on a chaise sunbathing on her driveway that summer when she had a perfectly good fenced in backyard. You have to know I had wanted to plow this furrow since the day they had moved in. But, if no one would be the wiser, well I guess you can see the ethical dilemma. Besides, I wouldn’t be thinking anything different than when I had chatted with her a hundred times before.

That’s when I noticed the distortion wave again. It was snaking slowly out from my forehead and with a flash it wrapped her head in a pink light. She was totally oblivious. She was already surrounded by this foggy aura. I sensed this was a pre-existing attraction. I had felt it before but this was the first time I had ever seen it. The wave from my head swam round her like an eel.

I spoke aloud for the first time. “Well, you know that was the strangest thing. An old girlfriend shows up out of the blue. I still haven’t figured out how she found my address. I had to send her away or I would never have got to work.”

“What makes you think you’d get any work done here?” she said, playfully adjusting my tie. There was a red surge in the aura around her and it made me gulp. And then just as quickly it receded. She was obviously playing, but today I was going to play back.

I pushed my wave around her torso and made it wrap around her breasts and swept quickly lower to touch her love nest. Like Nikki, her knees wobbled but I was ready for her. She had leaned in and now she fell the rest of the way. She made a small gasp and held me tighter. I think for the first time in all our encounters she was not the one in control. I sent one verbalized thought to her, “Follow.”

I held her hand as we walked back to my office as what I decided to call my love snake made laps inside her floral print dress. When we arrived at my desk I spun her like a ballerina into my chair and turned to lock the door. Luckily, I had a basement office with no windows that the department secretaries had knick-named the “bunker.” As the snake settled in her lap, I sent another surge of deep red through her.

She parted her knees and pulled up her dress with both hands. As the fabric rose first over her knees and then up her thighs I thought my dick would explode right then. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her magenta striped cotton panties. As they slid to her knees and dropped to her ankles, she scooted her but to the edge of my chair. I immediately knelt before my next-door whack-off fantasy. My love snake swept into and fired off sparks in her brain as I parted her labia with a sweep of my out-thrust tongue. Her head snapped back and her pelvis struck my forehead with some force, but I ignored it and the grip she had on my head and in my hair. As I soldiered on her thighs clapped over my ears and I could no longer hear her moans. When the tip of my tongue swept over her clitoris her legs went slack and she passed out.

I gripped her torso under my arms and pushed her back on to my desk. Papers, files and discs from my current project were swept from the surface as her unconscious form shook of its own accord. She was leaking all over a progress report as I dropped my pants to my ankles. I slid my hands up the backs of her thighs catching her legs in both hand behind the knees. Her ankles flopped down past my forearms with a feel like fur and satin.

Ever so slowly, I pressed the head of my cock to her wet gaping snatch. It went in quite easily and I held it there. I moved my palms up towards her ankles straightening her legs as I went. I gripped those sweet ankles and held them on either side of my neck. I thrust my hips forward once and again and again. I was all in. She was tighter than my first entrance would suggest. As my sack slapped against her puckering ass, I grunted like a hammer-thrower about to win a gold medal.

I got into a steady rhythm. Thrusting my pelvis in and out while my shoulders and head remained in place. Finally I could take no more. I exploded inside her. The ejaculation felt like a rows of silky marbles emerging from my dick and impacting on her cervix.

That was when I first noticed Marcie was awake again. She didn’t even complain when her head impacted the file cabinet one last time. When her legs dropped to either side of me, I dropped down onto her and began to suck on her beautiful 34C titties. First I took one into my mouth and then the other. She began to moan again and shake as her back arched to bring her nipples closer to my mouth. I pulled her to her feet and drew her tongue from her mouth with my lips. Holding her cheeks in both my hands, I stepped back a bit to let her dress fall back into place. Already her juices and my sperm was running down her legs in several places. Her panties were still caught around one ankle. With a small backward kick she sent them into the air and snatched them with her right hand. She wiped off my face, then my shrinking cock and then hitching up her dress sopped up the evidence that was now beginning to drip off her calves.

She snapped up an old student newspaper from the top of my file cabinet and folded her panties inside as if it had been her plan all along. She knelt before me again and grasped my member inspecting it closely. As if she had decided something, she suddenly thrust it in her mouth. Her hand swept up and down from the base. I thought it was a hopeless quest, given all I’d experienced that morning. But much to my surprise the old fella rose like the Army of Virginia at the moment of Picket’s charge.

In my whole life up to then I had had maybe four different women go down on me. With the possible exception a young Japanese girl outside a dance club Nagoya, this was by far the best blowjob I’d ever had. (Even counting the workmanlike technique of my morning visitor). She rotated her head and her tongue slid along my prick in slick, electric single helix. All at once she stopped, gripped behind my scrotum behind my sack and thrust her pinkie in my anus. Then she did something I’d only read about or seen in film. She had swallowed my dick whole and she held her breath I pumped another load of semen down her throat. My dick pulled out of her mouth with an audible pop. It jolted again sending sperm into her eyes, her hair and her face.

That was when I did something I had never done before. I pulled her to me and swept the semen from her cheeks and eyelids with my and thumbs and pushed it into her mouth with the first French kiss I had given in nearly six years. She was eager for it and sucked my semen off my tongue and searched my mouth for more. I swept the rest into her hair and over the back of her head like I was applying mousse. I laughed when a vision of Cameron Diaz popped into my head, but I didn’t mention it.

I decided then I much preferred those women her were naturally attracted to me. In the months ahead I would detect many, but not without regret for all who had previously gone unknown to me.

Marcie’s response had been so accommodating that I could not bring myself to wipe her memory or pass off this interlude as one of her fantasies. It was very selfish of me, even knowing what I know now about her husband. At that moment I was ignorant, and without any remorse I had taken another man’s wife, a neighbor’s wife, and you can’t get any more biblical than that.

It was a bit unfair of me to amp up her lust, but so far as I knew the abilities were mine and it was her own feelings I had built upon. I wish I could say I felt guilty, but I never did, though I have felt guilty a good deal since about other decidedly darker matters. This was day one, a day without regret, and the first day in a month of smiles and secret pleasures.

Perhaps one day I will tell you of it, that second month, as red and terrible as any in my life. But, let us dally a while on happy times and gentle meetings. I spoke in her mind as gently as I could, “Ask him to dinner, you know he’ll want to come now!”

Then something remarkable happened, the love snake recoiled from her brain with a discordant chime that made me wince. Marcie smiled brightly and said, “Gosh Mark, this changes so much for me. Could you have dinner with Tony and me tonight at our house?”

I would later recognize the chime as a sign of unnecessary tampering, but it puzzled and concerned for some time after. Marcie kissed me on the cheek when I nodded, and turning quickly on her heels she disappeared out the door. I stood there, pants still at my ankles and stooped to fasten them up. That was when the cell-phone on my belt rang. The caller ID said Nikki. Fastening the belt, I let the phone ring two more times before lifting it to my ear.

“I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon.” I said.

“Oh Mark, I need you. I barely made it through my morning classes. I’ve been fingering myself for 30 minutes in a room in the Union.”

“You live at the Union?” I asked quite puzzled.

“No silly, I rented a room for us,” she said.

“Oh, well it is almost lunch. Could you do me a favor? Go down to the Panda in the food court and get me some Orange Chicken. What room are you in?”

“546,” she answered.

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

I looked at the dismal state of my office, and shrugging my shoulders. Just wasn’t going to get much work done today.

I locked the door behind me and opened up my stride. I was out of the building in 90 seconds. Classes had dismissed for the lunch hour and the quad was filled with shapely undergraduate bottoms as far as the eye could see. I therefore kept a close eye on my shoes as I hastened my steps along the path to the Union.

I paused at the front desk and asked for the second key to room 546. The desk clerk smiled asked me to sign in and I couldn’t resist letting the snake out for just a little while. She staggered and put both hands palm down of the desk hard. She shook off the orgasm red-faced and panting and excused her self. The key was where she left it on the counter. I snatched it up and went to the elevator across the lobby. As the doors closed I saw her peek around the office door she was caressing her breast and a hand was thrust down the waistband of her grey pinstripe skirt and groping the growing wet spot between her legs. She shuddered and her eyes rolled back in her head when I smiled and winked at her.

I used my key to authorize a stop on the hotel level of the union. Keeps out the riff-raff I guess. I skipped, yes skipped, down the hall. Go ahead and laugh but I was feeling pretty damn good. I paused in front of the door my fist poised to knock. I hoped my prick could take it. I had a feeling my day was just beginning.

Chapter 4

When I turned the key I was surprised not to find Nikki waiting there. I stepped in and caught a wonderful smell. At least my lunch was here. But man you should have seen the platter. Nikki was laid out spread eagled on the bed. On her flat tanned tummy was a layer of fried rice and an arrow made of my lunch that was pointing right at her crotch. She was trying not to giggle and lose my lunch, but grains of rice were cascading down from hips and beneath her breasts. I decided to go right for the sweet spot. I grabbed the piece just above her cunt with my teeth. I used the piece to coat her labia with sweet pungent sauce. Then I shook the piece like a dog in the hen house and gulped it down.

“Don’t move,” I said.

I began to lick her and my snake slithered lightly over breasts. Her nipples stood even higher and she flushed from head to toe. She was doing her best not to move but her body began to move on its own. Within seconds my lunch was being ground under her back and buttocks. Her back arched and her knees drew up as her heels moved toward her sopping cunt. Her body shook like she was standing on Lakeshore Boulevard in January.

I just couldn’t get enough of that sauce. Rice and chicken was flying everywhere as she thrashed on the sheets. Like Marcie had done not an hour ago, Nikki’s thighs slammed shut over my skull but with much greater force. There was a change in pressure and a ringing in my ears. I blew a breath on her inflamed clitoris. Her pussy flowed like the Nile River.

As quickly as I could I pulled off my shirt. For the first time since morning I was able to fully remove my pants and shoes as well. Naked, I slid up her body made slick by the warm sauce. As our mouths met and tongues intertwined, MY prick part the fold of her cunt and her steaming snatch swallowed up my prick. Balancing on my elbows I slewed back and forth in to that glorious blond pussy. Her head lolled to one side and I quickened my pace. With each thrust, we slid closer to the headboard and when my prick flashed in and out of her the top of her head started banging on the headboard. She was already fucked senseless and this proved it. I slowed to a comfortable rhythm and she screamed, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder.” So I sped up again.

Bang, bang, bang, Nikki moaning and panting, I just hoped no one was in the room next door. With a squeal she passed out again. I lined her cunt with enough sperm to paint the room. The love snake did a strange thing then. It coiled itself over stomach emitted a sound like a cat purring into a mason jar. The fog around Nikki changed to a deep purple. It was the first time I had seen it but not the last. Nikki was now carrying my child, and things would never be the same.

I backed away from her unconscious form. The waves that traveled in the snake’s wave bound us together. My body felt electrified from my torso to my extremities. I was in a cold sweat and I could no longer support myself. I collapsed on top of Nikki my cock still trapped in the velvet grip of her pussy. After that I knew no more.

Chapter 5

When I woke up I heard the shower going. I was on my back still naked with a hard-on that promised to suck the red blood cells directly from my marrow. Nikki bound out of the bathroom with a washcloth and a grin the size of Mardi Gras. She was clearly coming to clean me off so I remained still. Her eyes widened when she reached the foot of the bed and the robe that was loosely on her shoulders fell to the carpeted floor. As she wiped off my chest and my arms and then my thighs, she couldn’t keep her eyes off my erection. She had feral almost hungry expression and finally she could resist no longer. Her head bobbed up and down on my love pole. Her hair tumbled like an umbrella in a typhoon. I lasted about thirty seconds before she got a face full of jizz.

She batted my chest playfully and said, “Hey, I just washed up!” She pushed the semen toward her mouth with her fingers and wiped the remainder off with the cloth.

“It did seem to be your idea,” I said.

I started pulling on my clothes. I found my watch and glanced quickly at it. Well, there went the day. I had to get moving. Nikki was working her tight little ass back into her sweats. She didn’t even bother putting her panties back on. The sheets were a total mess. I was glad I wouldn’t get the bill for this. (Well at least not the hotel bill. I would end up paying for the rest of it but that is another story.) She moved in close to me, her head resting against my chest, her hands on my shoulders. Her hair smelled so damn good. Man I really did have to get out of there. I gathered her into my arms and with a firm handful of her ass I pushed her up on tiptoes to my mouth. Her lips were so soft.

“Man I really have to go now,” I said.

“Me too,” she said, “I already blew off my afternoon class. I’ll be cramming all night at the library.”

“As opposed to cramming here?” I asked with a smile, “Maybe I should take up reading books again,” I said as I brushed the hair from her face. I kissed her on the forehead and then nibbled her ear. “Off ya go, sweetness. If you drop out, I’ll have to pull out.”

For a moment she looked genuinely concerned but I couldn’t keep a straight face. I grabbed her by the shoulder spun her toward the door. With a gentle slap on her round little bottom I sent her on her way. “Off you go now.”

Chapter 6

When she’d gone, I took a moment to think. I was way out of control. I considered Marcie’s invitation for dinner. There wasn’t much in the house and suddenly another burger just didn’t sound all that appetizing. Besides, I need to know more about what the hell was happening to me.

I walked quickly back to my office and gathered my things. Then it was off to the bus stop. I considered walking back to my car. It would take about thirty minutes if I left now. But then, the bus turned the corner and filed on behind about three or four other people. I avoided eye contact with everyone and quickly chose the seat closest to the rear door. I leaned my head on my bag and watched the campus go by. It would be cold soon and the shorts and skirts would vanish, except for the camo shorts and sandals of the yeti-like bearded men who finally elected to button their bright tropical shirts.

It would then be a game of find-the-hidden-curves in the forest of multi-colored Columbia parkas. But now I had the tools to break the gore-tex and thinsulate shells and let the cuddly wool sweaters tumble out. Perhaps this winter wouldn’t be quite so cold and grey as the last.

When the bus reached the lot, I immediately jumped out and jogged to my car. Within 7 minutes I was safely home again behind my own door. I smiled to myself as I considered the fact that in one day I’d had more sex partners than in all of the previous three years since my divorce. All the strange attraction I had had as an “unavailable” married man dried up quicker than bourbon spill in the Kennedy compound. Don’t get me wrong I’d had some sex, but on the whole my ex was a more reliable source of pussy than any woman I’d met since. Trouble was my ex turned out to like pussy as much as I did.

Now I know you are all out there having these full-blown three-way fantasies, but turns out the fanatical loyalty that bound her to me for so long even after the birth of our son made her, so to speak, a one-woman girl. But we’ll talk about that later. For now, I had dinner plans and some limits to learn. I showered and shaved and put on the cleanest least worn clothes I owned. I skipped the belt knowing I just didn’t want to take the time, but decided to wear underwear, in case I was run over while crossing the street.

Now, as far as I knew Marcie’s husband Dan was a stand up guy. And while I didn’t regret boinking his old lady, I felt guilty about eating his food as well. When I got to the door he had this really genuine, open smile as he welcomed me in. I didn’t know how I was gonna choke down any of this dude’s chow. I mean, I’d helped build this guy’s deck. Then again, they were serving steak, and the feeling went away.

Dan offered me a beer. He’d already had a few before I arrived and there was a bit of an orange fog around him. I sent the snake for a closer look. In among the orange were wisps of yellow that made me feel like yawning. I pushed it back toward Dan, harder than I meant to and he leaned back into is chair and fell asleep. Strange. Thoughts had words but feelings had colors. I thought to Dan, “Don’t wake up ‘til morning.” He was busily snoring away as I went into the kitchen.

“Thanks for inviting me to dinner, is said to Marcie’s back. There was still a bit of pink about her though. She put both hands on the counter and shivered.

“Are you cold? I think I saw a throw in the living room.” I said.

She shook her head and said, “Actually just the opposite.” She looked over my shoulder for Dan.

“He’s already sacked out on the couch. Guess he’s had a long day.” I said.

She stuck her head out of the doorway and saw Dan with his mouth wide open and drooling. “Well, more for us I guess.” she said. The fog around her blazed red for a second and then faded back to that gentle pink. She had gotten excited about the possibilities her husband’s unconsciousness permitted. She would later admit that it made her hot that she might be getting the hot beef injection not ten feet from her dozing man.

Marcie finished tossing the salad. We decided to eat at the kitchen table. That is to say I thought it and she suggested it. I needed some distance and some time to experiment.

“You are warm from the cooking, it would be pleasant to unbutton your blouse a bit. Mark won’t mind.” I thought at her. She wiped her brow and undid three buttons. Grabbing the collar she gave the blouse a shake to create a small breeze for her sweating torso. “Two more buttons would do it.” I thought. Her hands worked quickly and the shirt fell open revealing a dark blue bra that fastened in the front. “Oh look, I forgot about this silly bra, I won’t be cooled down if this stays fastened.” I pushed this thought gently into her mind. With a quick twist her breasts fell free.

It was quite a sight let me tell you. Our previous encounter had been mostly clothed, and with the exception of a close call when she was sunbathing I had never seen them in all their glory. The areolas were about the size of a quarter and a deep red. I estimated her at about a firm 34 C. There was a gentle slope down from her neck and her nipples were standing to attention like the Marines on twin Surabachis. It was a pleasant viewing experience and my little jarhead wanted out on liberty. But good things come to those who wait, and I wanted something very good.

I sent the snake into her lap as I had earlier in the day, but this time with a lighter touch. She squirmed a bit at my remote control heavy petting. Her neck and cheeks turned slightly red and her breath grew heavier. She looked at me through half-lidded eyes and absently caressed her breast twisting the nipple slightly and biting her lip. I pretended not to notice and went on chatting about how tasty the salad was.

The steak happened to be cooked just how I liked it, and I took turns between it and the salad. As I lifted the last cherry tomato to my lips, I tweaked the snake. I twisted the flesh of the tomato with my teeth and connected it to the feeling in her nipples. When I licked the dressing from the tomato she jumped.

“Are you O.K.?” I asked.

“Fine” she said, jumping again at my voice.

When I bit into the tomato her eyes snapped shut and she moaned quietly. When her eyes opened again she was watching me very closely. When our eyes met I tweaked the snake again. She leaned her head back and grabbed the edge of the table with both hands.

“Are you sure you are O.K.?” I asked again.

“I’m not sure, I guess I’m just overheated from the cooking.” she said covering as best she could. She seemed to notice her state of undress then and quickly tied the shirt tightly under breasts without refastening her bra. “Maybe we should finish up and sit out on the deck for a while, huh?” She grabbed up her beer and so I grabbed my own as well as my mostly empty plate just a few more new potatoes and some green beans really. What can I say? I had a light lunch.

It must have been about 69 degrees (F) out on the deck and grabbed up the fleece throw as we swept through the living room and past the sleeping form of Dan. Marcie bent and collected the almost full bottle from the side-table on his right. She unfastened his belt and pulled off his shoes. I paused in the sliding glass doorway and watched this little domestic scene. Marcie pulled an afghan from the back of the couch and settled it gently over him. He’s a lucky man that Dan.

We settled side by side on what can best be described as Adirondack love seat. We looked at the stars and sipped our beer. Marcie leaned on my shoulder and set down her beer to my right as I draped the fleece over us. She never bothered to sit back up and snuggled up to me pulling her knees under the blanket. I have to say I was content then. Keep in mind that not only had the sex been minimal for so long but cuddling had been nearly nonexistent.

“I’m glad you were able to come to dinner, Mark. It’s been so long since Dan has made it all the way to bed.” She admitted as she stroked my chest. “Dan and I never sit out here anymore.”

“Glad to be of service.” I said. And, truth be told, I was glad. Snake was purring quietly on my other shoulder and everything was right with the world. That’s why I was totally shocked when Marcie reached into my pants and grasped my penis in her hand. She didn’t move her hand, in fact I think she held her breath.

“I really like you Marcie, but Dan is right inside.” I said and meant it. Then I asked, “I had a great time this morning, but maybe we shouldn’t.” and let me tell you right now I didn’t mean that at all.

“It’s O.K. Mark, he’ll be out for hours. I couldn’t stop thinking about you all day.” And as she spoke her hand began to move up and down. It was long before her other hand unzipped my fly and cupped my balls with her pinkie tickling my anus.

I leaned back a bit as her head moved down my body. As her lips wrapped around the head of my cock her hand never stopped stroking. She was still pumping me as I plunged deeper and deeper into her mouth. I got into a rhythm flexing my gluteus on her down-stroke to force just a little more of my dick into her face. I thought sure I was gonna blow and she must have sensed it. She rose up on her knees straddling me and steadying my prick with a clenched fist, she settled onto me in so graceful a motion.

I was dumbstruck. Outside a minimum of tweaking most of this appeared to be her idea. Her blouse came untied as she rose and fell on my manhood. Her tits brushed delightfully over my face pushing my glasses up to my forehead. Her hands had moved to my shoulders and the back of my head. The fleece throw fell and settled at my knees cascading down to cover my shoes. It was about that time I was glad of the privacy fence and hoped the neighbor’s windows were triple-paned.

Marcie gained speed and I could feel a light sheen of sweat developing on her back and hips. Her skirt brushed my stomach as she tugged my own shirt from my opened pants and up over my arms where it was unceremoniously thrown to the planks of the deck.

My hands fell to rest on her wide soft and surprisingly muscular hips. Damn, that Dan was a lucky man. I couldn’t believe he wasn’t porking her at every opportunity. Again and again she plunged down on me, and a feeling like a mild electric shock shot off to all my extremities. I exploded inside my neighbor’s sopping pussy and if she had asked me to, at that moment, to smother Dan with a pillow I would have done it.

I was sweating by this time as well and our bodies slid easily against each other as she settled with me still stiff inside her. I was still cumming like a fire hose when she pressed her sweat-moistened forehead to mine before angling her head to draw my tongue from my mouth with her lips.

“That’s just my way of thanking you form that amazing Australian kiss this morning.” She said.

“Australian Kiss?” I asked with a raised brow.

“It’s like a French Kiss, just down under.”

I giggled softly and gripped her fine round little ass in both hands. “That was my pleasure.”

“Not all yours I’ll have you know!” she said with mock indignance.

I grabbed her ass firmly and pressed my face between her tits and blew a tremendous raspberry. She laughed and moved to sit down beside me knees widely parted with her head in my lap. My still erect prick thrust just above left ear like pencil. The image made me smile even wider as I stroked her cheek. Idly I reached fore her moist gaping hole and plunged my finger into her. Then I stroked her cheek again and this time she turned to capture my fingers in her mouth. With exquisite slowness that caused my dick to throb again she licked her juices form my hand, and then she swiveled her head to lick my balls. With the blanket gone I was quickly growing cold.

“Let’s take this inside.” I said.

I bent to pick up my shirt, which had fallen behind the what was truly now a love seat. Marcie reached out to caress my naked ass and I took the opportunity to pull up my pants though I didn’t fasten them. As we re-entered the house, Marcie shrugged her bra and shirt from her shoulders and let them fall to the floor at the feet of her husband. With a snap and a zip her skirt came completely off. It was then that it occurred to me she had never had any panties on the whole time.

When I asked her about she said that they had “just been getting in the way of her touching herself all day.” Deciding to leave it at that, I sat down on the couch next to Dan I let my pants drop to my ankles again. Marcie knelt and pulled off my shoes and socks and tugged my pants and skivvies totally off.

So there we were butt ass naked next to her snoozing hubbie. I spread my legs in invitation and she moves quickly to engulf my penis in her warm slick mouth. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the comforting motion of her mouth and when I finally shot my load it came as a total shock.

She didn’t even pause but swallowed all my jizz, and kept right on sucking. After the day I had, I felt like I had finally run my course, but the snake had a mind of its own and it preferred me happy. I pulled her to her feet and pushed her on all fours with her tits swaying vigorously in front of Dan’s slack face. I thrust into her from behind and with each thrust Dan’s head bobbled like the dog in the window well of a ‘72 Charger. Marcie wasn’t even trying to be quiet. Dan’s still form beneath her while she was getting so thoroughly plowed turned her on so much that she went into multiple orgasms as my balls did a happy dance over her moisture-matted cunt-hair. She got up on her knees and I crushed the titties in my hands holding her to me as my prick slid out of her pussy and throbbed on the crack of her ass.

That did give me a number of ideas. Not the least of which was shoving my iron hard prick into her inviting ass. She pushed her ass up in the air and laid her cheek on Dan’s lap. I spit on my prick and rubbed the head around her winking asshole. I spit some more saliva on the crack of her ass and pushed it in with my dick. With some work I was able to get the head of my prick past her sphincter. It trapped my dick there as I rocked back and forth attempting to make headway.

I pulled slowly back out and shoved my cock back in her pussy in one shove. Lubricated with her copious juices I shoved back into her nether hole much farther this time. With a bit of persistence and constant pressure I finally rest my balls along her nether lips. A short time later my balls were slapping against her clit and she went of into another orgasm. I filled her entrails with the last of my man juice and we collapsed onto Dan’s lap in a sweaty heaving heap. We fell asleep with me balls deep in her ass. Around midnight I had slid out and Marcie took me by the hand to her marital bed. By then I was so exhausted that even superior oral skills were insufficient to keep me from sleep. I fell asleep once more with her mouth working its magic on my cock which, as I understood later, pulled an all-nighter.