The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 2: Meeting Electra

When she woke up, her stretch triggered the door. Her rebooting brain had no idea of the wet dream to end all wet dreams, or of anything except being out before her head hit the pillow. She stumbled down the hall to the shower, cleaned herself up perfectly, and got into the black skirtsuit she had prepared for herself. By the time she reached the lobby and saw her boss waiting for her, she was at full alertness.

She was glad she had brought the flats; in heels, she would have been taller than he was. He looked like a man trying to make himself look honest and trustworthy, and Wanda was instantly on guard, though she reminded herself that she was judging based on Western body language, so she needed to be careful. “Ah, you must be Miss Marion!” he said in accented but perfect English. “We have been expecting you. I am Hyashi Takeshi- pardon, in English Takeshi Hyashi.”

“Pleased to meet you, Hyashi-san,” Wanda replied, hoping she hadn’t fucked up the honorific. “I’m so sorry I was unable to meet you sooner.”

“Don’t be alarmed. We always give our employees a day of rest to adjust to the jet lag. It’s now seven AM on Tuesday. I’m sure that you’ll sleep fine come eleven tonight as if you had spent your whole life in beautiful Tokyo,” Mr. Hyashi said with a mirthless smile.

“You mean I was out for over twenty-four hours? No wonder I’m hungry! Where can I get some breakfast?” Wanda was almost relieved that the pain in her stomach had nothing to do with nerves and everything to do with starvation.

“I know a place with the best natto in all of Tokyo. After that, I can give you the tour of headquarters,” Mr. Hyashi said, preparing to leave with speed that barely left Wanda time to grab her bag.

In the back of her mind, she thought she remembered something about natto being an acquired taste and something only the locals really enjoyed, but she told that bit of her mind to shut up and let her enjoy breakfast. Mr. Hyashi, seeing her down the natto in record time, said, “I am glad you’ve come here with such appreciation for our cuisine. You will see that that respect is reciprocated at Electra, more than at any of our competitors. The cell phone mongrels, the lowlifes in Osaka- no, they have no idea what treasures our foreign workers are. I look forward to you having a long and prosperous career here in Tokyo.”

Wanda finished cleaning up and they headed to Electra’s headquarters. It was a sparkling glass building that she eventually managed to count as thirty-eight stories high. The living quarters nearby looked like an apartment building, but in the same style. There was also a two-story annex in an older style around the back of the building that would have piqued her interest if not for the blinding silver sculpture in front of the complex. A silver biplane floated in the middle, over the inlaid diamond script that read Electra Industries. Just visible on the plane’s tail were the letters KHAQQ, which jogged her memory.

“You were named after Amelia Earhart? Why? Weren’t you at war back then?” she asked, something clicking in her head and sending up tingles of fear and distrust.

“We have been a company that honors women since 1938. We pride ourselves on the war work that our women put into our industrial plants, and we continue the tradition today. Through Ms. Earhart’s tragedy, Japan learned that the soul of a true, brave woman could be worth those of ten men. This—” Mr. Hyashi gestured at the biplane-“is the original, you know. Certain parts had to be reconstructed, but all to original specifications. It was discovered by the Imperial Army, being used to reinforce foxholes on a beach during the war. Since the place of its birth had no regard for such precious history, the place of its fall honored it instead. It has been our symbol and trademark ever since. You will find no sexism in our IT department, or anywhere else in our company. We strive to be ahead of our time, and ahead of all of Japan.”

“Nothing like setting goals for yourself,” Wanda said with a low whistle.

Mr. Hyashi smiled for a moment as he led her towards the living quarters. “One more day of rest for you. Work starts promptly at eight tomorrow morning. You will meet your co-workers then.” He took his leave of her with a small bow, letting her look around the large one-bedroom apartment. Though sparsely furnished, it included a television and a computer, both state of the art. She walked though, noting the full kitchen and bathroom, as well as the king-sized bed in the bedroom. It all seemed too good to be true, and it nagged at her until she grabbed the cookbook and continued reading the secret log inside.

Private Memo of Agent Robert Kerr to Members of the Atomic Strike Force

I have studied the plans of the Japanese, and what I have to tell you is to save your souls and erase any doubts about carrying out such a sordid and momentous mission. This act is for the salvation of Japan, not for its destruction- a cleansing, purifying flame, not a raging inferno. Their forces are so compromised by our attacks against Tokyo that an unconditional surrender could be brought on by the smallest ground attack. However, this atomic bomb will end the war in a way that no one can deny, and for that I salute you.

I must warn you of several things. The rumors of “brown note” torture, subliminal brainwashing, and mindwiped slavery have been confirmed, and that confirmation has led to genocidal behavior in the ranks. Such an act would rip the fabric of America beyond repair. What you will do will bring peace on the home front and end the horror of this war. Avoid capture at all costs. Trust no man who has crossed into a Japanese POW camp, no matter where you may meet them, and trust no woman but your own wife. Most of all, remember that as awful as the atomic bomb will be to witness, your mission today will be for the best of Japan. You will create a new generation of Japanese people who will be peaceful and prosperous, and who will be responsible caretakers of their society. Generations of debate will come forth for what you do, and those who will stop at nothing to tear you down, for they understand that the democracy we are protecting allows them to destroy you. Beware of them.

Hooah always, Oorah never!

Notice of Insubordination and Sabotage, night watch 0100

Sabotage attempted on Enola Gay by Marines. Intruders fully armed. Two privates lost. SSgt. Marion terminated intruders from long range gun turret. Dummy plug found in intruder possession. Marines part of 3S Delta Bravo Tango Top Secret ops force. Marion claimed warning came via OSS. Suggest leak be terminated and Marion be promoted to position in DC.

Special Defense Advisor Thomas Green

Wanda shook her head as she looked up from the book. If that was the mindset her grandfather had spent so much time around in the army, it was no wonder why he had raved like a madman as he got older. But the book didn’t make any sense. From everything she’d been told, he was on his way back to the States when the Enola Gay was launched, recovering from a wound. On the other hand, the level of detail was too high for one of her grandfather’s senile ramblings, and the enclosed telegrams were of the right age, and none of the handwriting looked like her grandfather’s. But if he had had evidence, why did he hide it, even if it was top secret?

It was too much to bear and too ridiculous to believe. The “Brown Note” was a myth, and mind control was the stuff of creature features older than even her grandfather. And wouldn’t he have gotten more than the Silver Star for that kind of an action? And Wanda knew her grandfather well enough to know that he would never shoot his own men. Even if sabotage were afoot, he would rather take part in a ground war than shoot a fellow American. Fantasies of a dizzy old coot, Wanda concluded. Let’s try some more modern fantasies. She changed into her sweatsuit and turned on the television.

The overly loud game show was the stuff of legends back in the US. The weird stunt shows had given way to American remakes, but the mayhem of the Japanese game show was common pop cultural knowledge. Wanda had never understood the value of the odd water sliding, pushing yourself through holes in the wall, or any of the other strange obstacle courses they used. The real thing was even stranger, looking like a bimbo Olympics, with overly busty women in wigs of many colors. The presenter was obviously taunting the girls, and the girls had no idea, so they just giggled or said things that sounded flirtatious. Wanda could see the stroke value of such a program, but little else, and since that wasn’t her kind of thing, she went to another channel. But the news programs were less informative and twice as boring in a language that didn’t even share a writing system with English, and the animé and other programming looked like Westerners were the butt of most of the jokes, so game show it was.

Much to her surprise, most of the major companies in Japan had a team entered, including Electra. They came in in branded silver bikinis and barely decent minidresses, just like the other teams; it was a heavy mix of the worst of corporate advertising and sexual advertising. The second thing she noticed was that under the garish makeup, brightly colored wigs, and obscene implants, everyone looked more or less Western. There were a few Asians, but they were on the sidelines, commanding their Western pawns, and the Japanese audience seemed to be taunting the bimbos as they degraded themselves in more and more exotic games.

Through the mess of characters on the screen, she made out that the matchup was Electra Industries versus Tokyo Electric, and she decided that it might be a good idea to watch, just in case it was the talk of whatever the local equivalent of the water cooler was. Tokyo Electric’s logo reminded her of something she’d seen on the Simpsons once, and compared to the sleek silver of Electra, it was comical. The Tokyo Electric team seemed terrified of Electra.

“I swear, it’s more popular than football here. These game shows, they are the highest rated programs in Japan. They have some for the men, too, and they are less fucked up, but the fucked up bits are the best part!”

Wanda whirled with a curse on her lips at the strange, German-accented voice that came from behind her. “What are you doing here?”

“I live here! They didn’t tell you you would have a roommate? Ach. I’m Elsa, and you must be Wanda. I wondered who would replace Silke after she got promoted. She should be making her debut today. Here, let me turn that up for you- I know how loud you Americans like things.”

Wanda said nothing, not wanting to upset her unexpected roommate, even if the screaming game show host needed no further amplification. As Elsa plopped down next to her, Wanda felt her attention being more and more drawn to the screen. She noticed that Tokyo Electric didn’t have the exotic hair, and some of them even looked Asian. Electra’s team, on the other hand, looked like the girl at the airport she had met and shuddered at. The first event was a standard pie eating contest, though the suggestive nature of how the girls licked their plates was a bit more over the top than Wanda had expected. Elsa, however, was cheering as hard as if it were a match between Bayern Munich and Manchester United.

“One of those girls isn’t Silke, is it? And, um, if that was your thing with her, I don’t care, but that’s not my thing, so please don’t be offended,” Wanda said, noticing how intently Elsa was staring at the girls.

“Silke hasn’t come out yet. No, not like that. You prudish Yanks, thinking that anyone with hair that doesn’t pass the shoulders is lesbian. Sex is sex, but I’m not going to waste that lecture on an American fresh off the plane,” Elsa replied, adjusting the volume again- for good reason, as all of the tweaks and twiddles of the knob didn’t seem to be affecting the television. Wanda sighed and locked her eyes on the program so she didn’t have to look at how much Elsa was enjoying the show. If she tries to do much more on the edge of the couch, either she’s going to fall off or I’m going to have to have it steam-cleaned before the next time I try to sit on it!

The show was so wacky that Wanda found herself getting into it despite the cultural differences. Bimbos catching golf balls in their cleavage or walking the cat walk in high heels with books on their heads got past the language barrier well enough. So did everyone’s over the top enthusiasm. Even the cheesy graphics drew her further and further into the show. She found herself cheering hard for Electra’s team without understanding a word of what was going on.

That’s Silke!” Elsa yelled as a hulking woman in a harsh blue wig and Electra’s trademark form-fitting silver catsuit strode into the ring for a strip wrestling showdown with an over-matched and intimidated opponent who hid behind the host for comedic effect. Wanda could barely hear Elsa, but the acknowledgment that this was Elsa’s former roommate was enough for her hands to wander under her sweatpants and tease her panties. She was oblivious to the fact that Elsa was almost completely naked and shamelessly taking a vibrator out of her purse. Elsa noticed this, and with a smile, she pulled Wanda’s pants all the way down. Wanda didn’t even blink, nor did she react when Elsa cranked the vibrator up to its highest setting and focused on the program.

Even when the show was over, Wanda continued to stare blankly at the screen. In between moans of pleasure, Elsa checked on her. When half an hour had passed with only an occasional blink, Elsa changed into a black teddy and a white trenchcoat and headed out for the night.