The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electra Factor

Chapter 6 — Earning the Promotion

“Today we’re going to see how far your programming has progressed,” Midori said before covering her mouth with a hand. “Pardon me, my English is still not perfect. I meant to ask how far you progressed on your computer program.” Wanda sat down at her workstation in a black pantsuit that fit like a second skin and a blouse that barely cleared lingerie status. She fired up the program that she had been working on for months. Futuristic anime surrounded the black protagonist, who looked much like Wanda, except for the pink wig and minidress that clung so tightly that it looked to be painted on. The techno music thrummed in Wanda’s ears as she began to pilot her digital self around the scene. Velvet lavender skies and blinding silver clouds surrounded her as multicolored birds and squirrels threw themselves at her. She stared more deeply as the colors changed from lavender to blue to pink as her character strutted around, caressing everything in sight. A pole came into her vision, and she slid down it legs first like she did at the Cock You club, her visions of that finally coming into focus. So did her her wonderful on-stage lesbian trysts with Elsa and Lucy. They appeared in the first boss level, and Wanda devoured them with passion (though Elsa’s whip gave her a little trouble). The next level involved pleasuring all the Japanese she could handle. Wanda smiled as the computerized version of herself went form man to man, doing things that were only possible in cyberspace. As she proceeded deeper into the game, she could feel the thigh-high pink boots wrapping around her legs, the four-inch heels pushing her feet up so she could show off her legs better, the skintight dress against her skin. She became more and more aroused as the playing continued. She moved on to the second boss level, where she had to pleasure the entire board at once. She could now feel the cocks in her mouth as she blew harder and harder each time, and her tongue whirled around her mouth as her sprite’s tongue swirled around each cock in turn. At last she reached the final level, sparkling in silver and pink, where she could walk by herself and pet the strange creatures. It felt like she was actually inside the game, and she was enjoying every second of it more and more, and the idea of not being in the game was unbearable...

Midori noticed that the typing and clicking of the game had stopped, and she smiled as Wanda stared blankly ahead. Another self-created hallucination program had been completed, and Wanda was now in her own world, safe, secure, happy, and completely controlled. The multi-layered computer program that had wormed its way into her brain was a company secret, but everyone at Electra understood that the program was just the paper wrapped around the victim- the victim wrote her own story and created her own chains. Midori spun Wanda’s chair around to study her, and she could almost still see the silver and pink reflections in Wanda’s glazed over eyes as her art became her life. She felt in between Wanda’s legs to confirm the proper level of dampness, and shone a penlight in her vacant eyes, which showed nothing in Wanda’s little fantasyland head. They were ready for her to break in a new recruit. Electra was in the quarterfinals of the Girl-Off, after all. With Lucy promoted, it was time to turn over stock, and the new recruit was already getting settled in Wanda’s apartment as her new roommate. Midori called over Mr. Hyashi, who took Wanda by the hand into his office for quality testing. Wanda only had to be told in Japanese to begin her ghett-ho strip tease and smother herself all over Mr. Hyashi as she unzipped him and got straight down to business. When she was finished, she appeared to return to her normal self as she dressed back up in the pantsuit and smiled brightly, but Mr. Hyashi knew better.

“So, are you ready to spread the happiness to a new recruit?” He asked with an ear-to-ear smile.

“Absolutely! Electra is the only place for a woman to work!” Wanda returned enthusiastically in perfect Japanese.

“Excellent! Her name is Nelly, and she’s from Canada. She is a brunette of tough mind, but she has very nice breasts for you to play with. You know the procedure. Now hurry. The quarterfinals start in ten minutes,” Mr. Hyashi said. Wanda went to her apartment beaming.

When she entered, she saw what she had been like when she first arrived. Shy Nelly was obviously repulsed by the Girl-Off as Yoshii was introduced in their ugly green uniforms. The Chinese women performed their synchronized dance before breaking for commercial. Nelly flipped to the news, but the low-dose subliminals would circle her back to the Girl-Off in no time. The black vest with the pink flower pattern, the matching pink blouse, and the blue jeans reminded Wanda of Lucy the country girl. Of course, even though she was on an assignment, Wanda had to squeeze her thighs together at Elsa’s dominatrix outfit. She kept her eyes on Nelly to keep herself focused on the task at hand, then moved in for her greeting. “Hi, I’m Wanda! You must be Nelly. They’ve all been talking about you in the office. I hear you’re a really great programmer,” she said.

“Yeah, I also worked in robotics in Toronto. What kind of messed up things do these Japanese put on TV, anyway?” Nelly asked with a roll of her eyes as Electra started on the pies.

“Oh, the Girl-Off? It’s some real funny shit. My old roommate Elsa is part of it. It’s like pro wrestling, they dress the parts. It’s really funny to see calm, sweet Elsa acting like a German sex beast just because she’s from Nuremberg,” Wanda said, turning up the subliminals.

“Well, it does grab your attention... a little...” Nelly said, and while it wasn’t visible to the untrained eye, Wanda felt a shiver down her spine and a tingle in her pussy as Nelly’s legs spread slightly and she locked eyes on the television.

“Quarterfinals. I’m so stoked, though Yoshii is nothing to fuck with... so to speak. Mind if I turn it up? I’ll make you some good old soul food later,” Wanda promised.

“Sure,” Nelly said, her voice fading. By the first commercial, the drooling told Wanda that Nelly was safely under, and she double-checked with a hand up Nelly’s jeans. The calculating part of her that Electra had warped to their purposes knew that she had taken longer to get down this far, but the heat in Nelly’s pussy made her too excited to think much more about it. She undid the belt and shifted Nelly’s jeans to the floor. When Nelly’s hand moved to relieve the heat inside her, Wanda went into her room and changed into her finest club outfit, a pair of sparkling gold hot pants and a matching tube top that barely covered anything, then settled down next to Nelly and let herself enjoy the Girl-Off.

When she put on her coat to go to the Cock You, she realized Nelly’s panties were on the floor, and she grabbed them for some extra yen before she laid Nelly down on the couch to fall into a long night of subliminal wet dreams.

“I didn’t know you were into music history! No need to hide it from me. I always thought ‘Eleanor Rigby’ was about freeing people from vampires. Lennon was on enough of a trip to believe vampires were real, and if they were they’d sure kill anyone who kept records about their plans,” Nelly said as she read from the cookbook.

“Who’s hiding what, Nell? It’s a cookbook, and a really lousy one, too. Almost got fired for setting the place on fire trying to do what’s in there,” Wanda said with a smile.

“Oh, the book inside the book trick. I’m Canadian, not stupid. What’s your favorite story? That some mind control Mounties exist, and that’s what ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ is about? Or is it that girls who dominate guys wear green, and that’s why a real green dress is cruel?” Nelly teased, not even noticing how flirtatious her actions were or that her tennis dress barely covered her breasts.

Wanda wasn’t sure what Nelly was talking about, but her programming was tied enough to her memories that she was able to make a quick recovery. “Oh, that! I forgot that was there. Old habit. I always liked the one that Oswald was aiming for Jackie. That’s a pretty good one,” she said, flirting back at Nelly. Within seconds, the giggling had moved over to the bedroom, and Nelly got her first taste of girl-girl action. She was ready for the Cock You club that Saturday.

Wanda woke up from another trip to her fantasy land in a pale operating room. She shuddered in panic at first, but if Midori and Mr. Hyashi were there, everything had to be all right. “You need to get Nelly on the stripper pole and you will get that promotion. Just in time for the finals. We know you can do that pole slide faster than anyone we have, and you can be our top draw next season. You have a higher consciousness, and you will be ready for our next generation of advancement. You will be a pioneer, the first to have the privilege,” Mr. Hyashi said, and Wanda might have been listening if she hadn’t seen herself in the mirror and started screaming bloody murder.

“My breasts! No! What did I do to deserve a trade to Osaka? Those guys are crap! Crap, I say! I’m sorry, Mr. Hyashi, I’ll do better, I’ll blow harder, I’ll do anything you say—” As Wanda went into hysterics, Midori winced, but Mr. Hyashi held her back from the syringes.

“Higher consciousness, Wanda. The large breasts are not to prepare you for any exchange. We are Electra. We do not trade. What is ours is ours, and we take what we wish to be ours. Earhead 5750.5, the inflation device now in your chest, is the latest in cosmetic alteration. Right now, they are set to the largest size, which, yes, is to mock Osaka, as well as to help with corporate spying. Try them out and see if there’s a size you like,” Mr. Hyashi instructed.

Wanda pushed against her breasts, and they retracted. A calming rush went to her head, making her giddy as they returned to her normal B-cup. She thought a little and pulled on her nipples, making her breasts C’s instead. “Inflatable boobies!“she squealed.

“Nothing to be afraid of, just intelligence. She’ll be ready by Saturday,” Mr. Hyashi said to Midori. Midori grinned.

Wanda, not interested in the words going on around her, put on her favorite jean shorts and jacket and got ready to meet with Nelly. “This is the only time I’ll ever cheer for the booby birds!” she exclaimed.

Nelly spun around like Wanda had grown a second head. Of course, when she was only wearing a bra and panties, this was okay by Wanda. “Root for Osaka?” Nelly exclaimed. “C’mon, go for Ito Mobile? Who wants Osaka to win? They’re such freaks!”

“Well, I do like the race queens, though I don’t get why they went with an auto racing theme for a cell company, but I want to kick Osaka’s ass in the finals and kick it for good,” Wanda replied with a broad smile.

“I see what you mean. Besides, it’s easier to watch Osaka. Just follow the bouncing boobies!” Nelly yelled, her tongue hanging out in her excitement. She was a lot like Lucy in a way, and Wanda knew that she was going to be good, but not top of the line. Still, it was time for the invitation.

“So we’re going out. Wanna come with the team?” Wanda said with a naughty smile. Just the invitation was enough for Nelly to fondle herself in excitement.

“Oooh! Absolutely. Flames, Oilers, Frenchies...”

“Huh?”

“What should I wear? I don’t feel like wearing much, and a big ol’ hockey jersey should do.”

Canadian. Of course. Isn’t she making an erotic hockey game for her level? Wanda got sidetracked by ideas of what you could do with a hockey stick, and the thrill got her through the rest of the Girl-Off. When she blinked, Nelly came back in a Maple Leafs jersey with nothing but her bare legs showing underneath. “Traditional, right? I like your style. Let’s head on out.” When Nelly takes her contraceptive, there are going to be some interesting results. “Oh, and don’t forget your panties. Easy money, after all.”

“Exhibitionism is not one of our usual quirks, but it makes for an interesting change,” Mr. Hyashi said as he inspected the group.

“I hope that bulky shirt is the first thing off,” Midori said with some disapproval while Nelly stood entranced in the stripping line.

“It’s the only thing off, unless my shoes count,” Nelly replied with the mix of controlled sleepiness and implanted arousal that gave Wanda such a thrill when she was around her friends. As much as she could, Wanda managed a smile of content and pride as her protege hit the pole.