The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electric Net

(MdomF+, FF, Bond, mc, nc, rp, scifi)

The entirety of this story is a work of fiction. A FANTASY. I do not encourage or condone any of these behaviors in real life. Unprotected sex is dangerous, and non-consensual sex is criminal. This story should only be viewed by consenting adults who can make a determination between fantasy and reality. All others should simply exercise their right to not read the story. Remember, free speech is all speech, not just popular speech. Read responsibly, and have fun!

The entirety of this story, as with all my works, are © Nightpen. 2003. Anyone passing this work off as their own is guilty of Copyright infringement. This story may be freely distributed to any place appropriate for erotic works as long as all disclaimers and text remain intact and un-altered, and as long as the story remains on “free” sections of any websites. No one has permission to sell this story, or viewings of it, for any purpose whatsoever. I retain all rights and privileges associated with copyright.

Any questions about the story, or it’s copyright should be sent to Nightpen (at) hotmail (dot) com

John’s finger tapped the enter key and set his program to compile. He got up to check the fine web of wires and emitters covering the ceiling and entire upper third of the walls in his dorm room. They were cleverly masked by a corresponding web of Christmas lights, though close observation would reveal the rather strange looking black wires and little black cylinders strung underneath the more ordinary lights.

Satisfied that things were still secure, he rubbed his palms together nervously and looked around the room. It was clean for once, the better to entice his chosen prey. A glance at his clock told him there was no time to check the dossier on her for the umpteenth time. He’d nearly memorized it anyway. Sheri Darrington, twenty years old, a vision with auburn hair. The notes for their project lay on his desk, though if everything went well, they wouldn’t be using the notes much.

A dull beep from the computer let John know that the program was finished. Trembling with excitement, he loaded it into the web’s control module, and set the room’s only chair at the optimum spot for the field to operate. She’d want to sit in a chair, rather than on the bed, he was sure. John grinned broadly to himself. His friends were always saying that he wasn’t a bad looking guy, that he just needed more confidence with girls. After today, he wouldn’t be needing the confidence either. He picked up one of his engineering texts while he waited for Sheri, doing his best to care about circuits and microchips.

The pretense didn’t have to last him long, it was only a couple minutes later that he raised his head in response to a knock on the door. A little more eagerly than he’d planned, John bounced off the bed and rushed to open the door. The warm spring weather had Sheri wearing a short powder blue skirt, a sheer turquoise top half unbuttoned, with a white ribbed tank top underneath, and matching turquoise sandals.

John forced his eyes to her face, and greeted her as casually as he could manage. He could never remember afterward what he said, but apparently it was good enough to keep her from just leaving then and there. He watched her walk to the chair, a nervous shiver running through him as he checked her body out. Some judicious clothes “borrowing” in the laundry room had confirmed her measurements at 36C, 28, 35, and he could hardly wait to see those numbers without any clothes.

Remembering that he shouldn’t be staring, John moved to the bed right before Sheri turned around and caught him. He thought she looked a little irritated, but then, she always looked irritated around him. He took a deep breath and picked up the notes for the Art History project they were supposed to be working on.

“So anyway,” John said, “I hit the library last night and uh, got the research on the painters we’re supposed to be working on.”

“And I got the stuff on the sculptors, so now we just need to compare.” Sheri’s tone was all business, just on the edge of rude.

“Yeah, cool.” John wiped his palms on his jeans and picked the notes back up. “I guess it starts with Dali, then...” John began reading a list of names and dates, or rather, he tried to. Loud music suddenly blared from across the hall, from John’s friend, Todd’s room. Right on schedule in fact, John had worked it out with Todd a couple of hours beforehand. Affecting an annoyed look, John got up and closed the door to block out most of the sound. On his way back to the bed, he casually touched a remote laying on a bookshelf, triggering his invention and filling the room with a fairly strong electromagnetic field.

He could immediately feel the beginnings of a headache, which was irritating but shouldn’t be too much of a problem. He was much more interested in Sheri’s reaction, and he watched her closely as he sat back down. Something a lot more interesting than a little headache should be happening at the node’s focus, where she was sitting.

“Sorry about that.” He said, scanning his notes to find his place.

“Not your fault,” Sheri replied. “I think you were on Gaudi.”

John reluctantly resumed reading through his names and dates, glancing up at Sheri every chance he got. Though her first few squirms were encouraging, they could also be caused by a headache like the one he was getting. Or even more likely, from simple boredom. He knew he was getting plenty bored reading the list.

It wasn’t until he saw her bite her lip and flush that he knew the device was at least partially working. The fact that she was also failing to notice his increasing distraction was an even better sign. When she didn’t notice that he hadn’t been reading anything at all, for a full minute, John felt it was time to make a move.

“You look uncomfortable,” he said, gesturing toward her, where she was nearly constantly squirming, though she was making some attempt to be subtle about it. “Want a backrub to help you loosen up a little?”

Sheri looked up at him, obviously conflicted. John’s heart hammered in his chest, at this true test of his invention. One the one hand, she would never ordinarily accept a backrub from him. On the other, if the device was working correctly, she would really want to be touched right now. Since she hadn’t actually said anything one way or the other, John rose, and walked behind Sheri. His mouth went dry, and he braced for her anger, hardly able to believe how audacious he was being. She said nothing however, and John had to repress an urge to scream in glee.

The net of wires and electronics was designed to create three responses on the minds of it’s targets. Arousal, loss of inhibitions, and just a trace of submissiveness. John’s hands closed on Sheri’s warm, marvelously smooth shoulders and began to rub. She sighed, and closed her eyes. After a few minutes of careful massaging, once the shock of actually touching a woman wore off, he took a nervous shuddering breath and carefully slid Sheri’s sheer blouse off her shoulders.

She gave a little sigh, and slide her tank top and bra straps off as well, leaving her shoulders bare. The cloth folded down slowly, almost revealing the soft white of her breasts. John panted, and snagged a bottle of massage oil from his desk. He carefully spread the oil over his hands, and slid them across Sheri’s shoulders. The sensation was like liquid silk. Sheri moaned, and squirmed under his touch. Her back arched upward.

John leaned down and nibbled at the back of her ear. Sheri moaned again, and arched her back even further, revealing milky smooth breasts that bounced gently free of her bra and tanktop. John’s hands slid down to cup those perfect globes and Sheri cried out softly, her nipples hard against his hands.

“I-i-I... Ohhh.” Sheri panted, almost unconsciously untangling her arms from her clothes. “I’m not sure if...”

“Shhhhh.” John hushed her. “You want me to stop?”

“I.... don’t know.” Sheri stammered. John’s fingers closed on her nipples, gently squeezing. Sheri gasped and reached up to stroke his arms. With a wild sense of excitement building in his chest, John leaned down to whisper in Sheri’s ear.

“Pull your skirt up.”

Sheri blushed, and bit her lip as John squeezed her breasts again. “But I um, I’m so wet... I’m uh, a little messy...”

John chuckled and trailed wet kisses down Sheri’s neck. “Pull it up honey. Pull it up for me.”

Sheri blushed all the way down her neck, and hesitantly put a hand on her skirt. The light blue fabric slid up to reveal wine-red panties of skimpy lace.

“Oooh, who were you planning to show these?” John teased. Sheri giggled, her panties were soaked through, and a tiny wet patch was spreading on the back of her skirt. John let go of her breasts and she whined, though only for a moment. The whining stopped as soon as John moved around the chair to face her, and knelt between her legs.

Still disbelieving and excited, he ran a finger down her soaked crotch. That got a loud moan from Sheri, and her legs spread out further. John grinned up at the mostly naked girl in front of him, admiring her heaving, oiled breasts.

“You want me to take these off?” He asked, toying with the waistband of her panties.

Sheri hesitated only for a moment, and nodded, lifting her rear off the chair a bit. John took hold of the thin lace and carefully peeled the panties down. As they tumbled to Sheri’s ankles, John took a moment to admire Sheri’s neatly trimmed auburn bush. Her lips pouted out at him, swollen and glistening with desire. Pulled to the edge of the seat, Sheri made a pleading whimper which turned to a grateful sigh of pleasure when John’s mouth descended on her sex.

Though he could only rely on beginner’s luck to guide his tongue across Sheri’s pussy, the sensation combined with the strong arousal coming from the device drove Sheri to the edge. She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy. Moments later she lay limp in the chair, panting and almost glowing, but still very ready.

She came back to herself a bit as John removed her clothes. His were already on the floor. Stammering a little as he pulled her to her feet, she’d almost formed a coherent thought when John spoke again.

“You’re on The Pill, right?”

Sheri nodded. “Yes but...” John stopped her with a deep kiss, which she was far too aroused to resist. He gripped her rear, continued the kiss right over to the bed, and guided her backwards until she fell back on it.

John climbed up onto her, sprinkling kisses on her face, neck, and breasts. Lost in the tide of lust again, Sheri wrapped her legs around his waist. John pressed the head of his cock against her sex, and slid in. A double gasp rose from their throats. The enveloping velvet of Sheri’s pussy was unbelievable to John. The tightness and wet friction doubled in pleasure as he began to pump in and out of her.

Sheri’s cries rose in breathless pants. She clenched her sex around John’s, and it was too much for him. With a half-coughed cry, he drove in as deeply as he could, filling Sheri’s sex with his seed.

Sheri continued to move and rub against him, driven on by the electronics. John allowed himself a few moments of pure, glowing pleasure, and reached between them to fumble at Sheri’s clit. Her moans and pleading noises were enough of a map for him to lead the squirming beauty to a second climax. While she lay there in bliss, he reached over to tap the remote again.

The headache he’d been feeling the entire time mercifully eased, or at least it got no worse. Sheri was allowed to ebb out of that desperate lust. Pulling his sex out of Sheri, and wiping his fingers off on her side, John realized that the field focus had followed Sheri as she’d moved.

It was designed to follow the thought patterns once it locked on, but he’d completely forgotten about that little complication and its possibilities for failure in the excitement. Counting himself that he’d thought ahead, he took a moment to just relax and snuggle with the object of months of unrequited desire.

Sheri nuzzled John’s chin, murmuring happily under his marveling caresses. Despite the utter bliss he’d been feeling, a nervous hollow began to grow in John’s stomach with the realization that the device was really off, and he’d have to deal with an un-altered Sheri in the aftermath of their little adventure. She seemed happy enough for the moment to snuggle and lightly kiss though, so John hoped she’d just find a way to rationalize it.

They lay there for a while, until Sheri finally said, “I don’t know what came over me...”

“Did you enjoy it?” John asked, draping an arm over her and pulling her close.

Sheri blushed. “Yeah actually um... that was the best I’ve ever had. I’ve never come more than once before.”

“It was the best for me too,” John said, and then it was his turn to blush. “But it was my first time so uh...”

He immediately regretted his words, until Sheri grinned brightly and wrapped her arms and legs around him in a huge hug. Their lips met, minutes passed in quiet affectionate kisses.

“I have to go to a lab.” Sheri said, stirring gently against John.

“You’ll um... come back sometime right?” John asked, suddenly worried that she’d be scared off.

Sheri took that comment a bit differently, and rushed to re-assure John. “Yes, I promise. But what about the project paper? It’s due tomorrow.”

“I’ll take care of it.” He said.

“Are you sure?” She asked, pulling back to peer into his green eyes with her own hazel ones.

“Yeah, no problem.” John shrugged, and smiled crookedly. Sheri kissed him on the lips and reluctantly slid out of bed. John rolled over on his side and grinned up at her. She picked up her sodden underwear and grined bashfully.

“I think I might have to leave these here, if it’s okay.”

“No problem.” John grinned again, feeling foolish but too happy to stop smiling. Sheri worried a little over her skirt as well, but eventually decided that the damp spot would go un-noticed if she walked fast.

“I have to shower anyway,” she said, gathering up her backpack and hesitating at the door. “So um... yeah.”

“Tomorrow?” John asked hopefully.

“Yeah, tomorrow,” Sheri agreed. “In the evening, but not necessarily to um... you know.”

John nodded. “Yeah, just whatever we wanna do.”

Sheri smiled, and blew a kiss. Still blushing a bit, she fled out the door. John laid back to relax for a while, then roused himself to go take a shower.

Later that night, he was hunched over his computer keyboard, pouring over the feedback data the device had collected from Sheri. As he read the data, he tweaked a copy of the program. It should be possible to eliminate that interference that had been giving him the headache. There was no way he’d be willing to put up with that every time.

More than that, he was learning how to achieve a more fine-tune control. John’s feet twitched with excitement, he could see the edges of something that might one day be real mind control. He was adding a few more functions to better control Sheri’s degree of submissiveness when he heard a knock at the door.

“It’s not locked!” He shouted, without bothering to turn around. The door opened.

“Hey man.” It was Tony, John’s best and possibly only friend. John finished the line of code he was working on and spun his chair around to face Tony.

“Hey, what’s up?” John asked.

“Not much man, classes.” Tony took a seat on the bed. “How’d it go? Did you get her or what?”

John just smirked, and pointed at the tiny bundle of red lace on the floor. Tony reached down and picked up the still slightly-pungent panties.

“Damn, I didn’t believe you before, but wow. How the fuck did you hook this up?”

John pointed up. “The net of wires on the ceiling. The brain is basically electric, so it makes a electromagnetic field that directly affects the brain.”

“It’s mind control?” Tony asked, dropping the panties to the ground.

“Not yet. Right now the program is pretty crude, but someday, sure.” John replied. He reached into the mini-fridge under his desk and got out a pair of cokes, tossed one to Tony.

“And you wrote a program for this, from scratch?” Tony asked. “Are you a genius or something?” Both guys popped their cokes open, Tony drank.

“Well, yeah.” John replied offhandedly.

Tony nearly spit his coke. “Yeah? Just like that?”

John shrugged. “I’ve been tested a bunch of times.” He sipped his pop. “IQ off the charts, all of that.”

“Well damn.” Tony leaned back against the wall. “That’s pretty cool.”

“Thanks.” John put his feet up on a corner of the bed and the two of them sat in silence for a bit.

“You know,” Tony began, “You should wash those panties before Sheri comes to get them.”

“That so?” John asked, raising a eyebrow in surprise.

“Yeah, wash em on delicate, by themselves, with just like a little bit of soap, on the lowest water setting and in the delicate cycle.” John just stared, this was a side of Tony he’d never suspected. Moreover, the man kept going. “Dry em with cool air, or ever better, hang em up in your closet or something. Have em folded up all nice when she gets here.”

“How the fuck do you know all that?” John asked, “Hell, how did you know she was coming back for sure?”

Tony grinned. “I had five sisters, dude. And I’ve had girlfriends. You’re the genius, but I know girls.”

John gave him the finger and they both laughed. Tony cocked his head quizzically. “Think I could go a round with her sometime?”

“I thought you had girlfriends.” John teased.

“Well yeah,” Tony said, “But a little extra pussy never hurt anybody.”

“Heh. Well, right now I think she thinks we’re dating.” John said. “But when I get some more control over her, sure.”

“Good deal man.” Tony stretched. “Party on Friday, my room.”

John blinked. “What’s the occasion?”

“Some genius just got his first slice of cherry pie.” Tony winked.

John chuckled. “Thanks. I’ll be there. Right now I guess I better go do some laundry.”

Tony nodded. “Yeah, and I’ve got a paper to write. See you later, man.” He clapped John on the shoulder, and headed out of the room.

John got up and retrieved Sheri’s panties from the floor. He ran Tony’s instructions over in his mind, thankful for a photographic memory. The panties went in a ziplock, and John wandered down to the laundry room.