The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 1

Jake had always been a geek, but turned out to be a rather good looking one after some awkward teenage years. His lithe frame, black hair and blue eyes as well as the interest for everything technology were definitely hereditary in this case. His father had instantly fallen in love with engineering in college, so Jake had the luxury of growing up surrounded by electronics. What’s more, he was encouraged to start experimenting and build his own stuff at what many would consider a very early age.

During his college years, he was blown away when he learned in his biology classes that so much about life is a matter of electricity. He started spending nights in the library learning all he could about the topic, expecting to disprove a theory he had formed, but fully hoping to confirm it. If it turned out to be workable, he could be in for a very fun time! Most of the rest of his free time he spent working on finding ways to influence electrical impulses within a body from an external source. By the time he was done with college, the best he succeeded at doing was giving himself an unnaturally rigid erection (along with a headache) by exposing himself to his experimental antenna. It did prove something and would be interesting in a locker room, but it was hardly satisfying. He hit a wall at that point and gradually lost interest.

His friend Matt was an odd combination of a brilliant mathematician and successful athlete, making him the perfect guy in Jake’s mind. It seemed like Matt just succeeded at everything he did. Jake never really figured out why Matt was interested in him at all, but they got along great. The only reason they were not together as a couple was that Matt was straight. Jake had gotten over that years ago, and though he sometimes fantasized about what he could do with Matt, he really felt that his friendship was not worth jeopardizing for a few minutes of fun.

Today, both Jake and Matt are out of college, and recently started new jobs after their studies. Working turned out more boring than Jake anticipated: he was hired as an electrical engineer in a chipset company, and quickly every day turned out to look much like the last.

What he did like about his job was the access to circuit printing hardware, and he started thinking about whether a cell phone could be enhanced using what he had discovered in college. It would certainly be more practical than the big antenna he had built. So he requested permission to experiment on ‘optimizations’ on his own time, and reactivated his project. After a month or so, he had a miniature version of his experimental antenna controller that he could fit in his phone by replacing the SIM card with his custom version. Thinking twice about being told he often acted without caution, he added a safety limit so that power didn’t exceed his previous antenna by more than 10%. Sitting late in the office one night, he built a quick app with a simple intensity slider and tried it out.

He was already excited with expectation as he gradually pushed the setting up, feeling himself stiffen way beyond normal. At maximum, he started feeling a slightly pleasurable tingling sensation instead of the telltale headache of his first antenna version.

Surprised, curious, and a bit reckless by that point, he quickly removed the safety limit, printed a new card and installed it. Pulling out his notepad, he noted that 25% now was enough to get his dick hard enough to push its usual 7-inch size. At 50% he felt the tingling start. At 60% he felt like every nerve in his dick were firing pleasurable sensations in waves. At 70% he moaned as the sensations reached his prostate. The feelings were more intense than any sex experience he had, and he forgot all about taking notes at that point. Going more slowly now, wanting to enjoy his discovery as much as possible, he found that 74% felt like the perfect edging setting: he was so tense and close to cumming, yet even after minutes waiting for it to happen, it didn’t. So he recklessly pushed it up to 100% to get himself off.

“Umph…Aahhh!” he moaned, the change in stimulation hitting him like a truck, contracting every muscle in his body. He fell off his chair, writhing on the floor as he shot in his pants. The orgasm seemed endless, and he kept pumping more cum than he usually did. ‘Wow’, he had the time to think as his orgasm subsided slightly, before a second one washed over him, as powerful as the first. In the lapse of this one he looked for his dropped phone to turn it down, but couldn’t find it in time. “Damn, this won’t stop until… ahhhhhh! So good… uhmm!” he tried hard to think over the spasms of ejaculation that kept distracting him, crawling and twisting on the floor looking for his phone. He found it five long orgasms later, and turned it off, completely spent.

Looking down at himself, he couldn’t believe what had just happened. His pants were darkened to the knee with cum. His dick was still iron hard even after at least 3 or 4 minutes of non-stop ejaculation. Cleaning his place up as best he could, he grabbed his notepad, pulled his shirt out over his pants and left for home.

As the elevator doors were closing, he saw Andy, the office’s jock blond janitor head out of the washroom. He was walking awkwardly, his hair completely messed up, a bleeding gash on his arm and the front his pants completely soaked and tenting. Jake didn’t think Andy saw him in roughly the same state, and was thankful for that. That’s when he realized how careless he had been: he had never tested the range on his new device!

“I’m lucky my office is in the middle of the building”, he thought, “I don’t think anybody could have kept on driving when hit with this, if it reached them… hopefully the concrete in the floors blocked this up and down…”