The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 2

Back in his apartment he saw that he had received a text from Matt saying he had two basketball tickets for the next day. Jake wasn’t much of an athlete but basketball was one of the few sports he was decent at and liked, so he accepted.

“That would be a great place for testing as well,” he thought, “if I don’t push it too much. I can’t imagine the scandal if every guy in the stadium and player on the field suddenly started creaming their pants…” So he jotted down a list of questions he wanted to test and headed to the computer.

Before going to bed, he made a few adjustments to the control app to avoid a repeat of his enjoyable but uncontrolled session, adding an automatic shutdown after 2 minutes at 100%. He also drew a quick schematic that would allow receiving as well as emitting, hoping to get some interesting data.

Going to bed way past midnight, he was in his office at 6 AM and printed the schematic on a new SIM card. With very few people around, a quick test to 10% made him hard enough to convince him it still worked as usual. He also saw electrical signals coming in at typical body wavelengths that slightly peaked when he did the test, so he figured the receiving circuit worked as well. On a whim he took some of the shielding wrappers they use for shipping and went to the bathroom. Wrapping some around him in his underwear, he tried the app again, and at 25% he was still only half hard. “Good to know shielding works, just in case. Oh crap, I’m late!” he thought, running to his daily stand up meeting with his team.

As he rounded the corner to the hall where the meeting happened, he saw his all-male team already standing and talking. “Sorry I’m late”, he said softly when people moved aside to let him in the circle. His colleague Mark was speaking, but Jake had a hard time focusing on what he was saying. All of the 6 guys in the meeting were visibly rock hard in their pants, their standing position making it difficult (and in Mark’s case, VERY difficult) to hide their predicament. They had confused and embarrassed expressions, trying hard to ignore their own stiffness as well as their colleagues’.

“Great, I forgot to turn it off!”, Jake thought, “And I’ll get called out if I take my phone out now… guess we’ll just have to deal with it for the next few minutes…”

It made for an awkward meeting. Jake did not need the app’s help to be as hard as the others, seeing all this man meat on display before him. The experience however made him think that he should update the app to use the volume buttons on the phone to control intensity. He could add that during his lunch break. He also wished he had a way of narrowing it down a bit, probably the whole floor was hard right now. Besides, he wouldn’t mind edging himself discreetly without every guy around feeling the same, or directing it towards a single person… But that would take a lot of theoretical work and a lot of data. Back at his desk he took more notes, then set out to do his boring day work, eagerly awaiting tonight’s event with Matt.

He and Matt went out for a beer before the game. Jake had had a few minutes to look at the data his phone had read during the meeting, and he thought he had found a certain uniqueness marker in the patterns that could probably identify individuals, but he had no idea how to reverse that marker into an emitted wave. That was way more than he could manage in mathematics, and he briefly considered asking Matt to help him with the equations but thought better of it.

“Better I keep this to myself… I wouldn’t want Matt to think of me as a big pervert”, he reasoned, and decided it was would be even more satisfying if he solved it on his own.

“Hey, you still with us?”, Matt asked, breaking him out of his reverie.

“Yeah, sorry, haven’t gotten much sleep last night. So, who’s winning tonight?”, and the conversation turned to basketball with Matt doing most of the talking.

Horned up from the day, Jake took that opportunity to admire Matt’s body. A soft-colored potential model at a bit above 6′, he had a great-looking swimmer’s build, with what Jake thought was just enough muscle. But above all, Matt’s green-grey eyes is what Jake would have said is his best attribute, along with a killer smile. No wonder he got all the ladies. “Well, I know I can never have sex with him, but maybe now I can make him feel good all the same”, Jake thought, but immediately pushed that persistent thought away.

The stadium was full for the basketball game. As they sat down in their 3rd row seats, Matt sitting comfortably with his legs spread wide, Jake just couldn’t wait any longer. Sliding his hand in his pocket, he turned the phone up to 5%, feeling his dick inflate slightly and assuming the same would happen around him. It wasn’t enough for him to see a difference in Matt’s crotch, but he paced himself and waited for the game to start. As soon as the game could distract Matt, he cranked it up gradually up to 25%, and looking at Matt’s crotch, and noticing a very sizeable bulge that Matt unsuccessfully tried to readjust.

“Dude, do these guys have hardons on the field?? All of them are boned up!” Matt asked unbelievingly, amongst a growing murmur in the crowd.

“Oh shit”, Jake thought as he looked around. The tall players in their soft basketball shorts really left nothing to the imagination, and some of them were obviously well hung. This was turning into an incident, so Jake quickly turned the power setting down. The excitement died in the crowd and the players looked relieved as they deflated, some looking embarrassed.

Pretending texting, Jake opened the app and adjusted what he thought would be the range to minimum. Hoping that setting worked at all, he gradually cranked the power up to 25%, his dick straining in his shorts. Matt’s tenting pants showed he felt it too, and the old guy besides Jake was also hard… but the cute guy besides Matt did not seem affected. So he played around the setting a bit and worked out a quick estimate of the distance per range increment, observing as guys shifted in their seats or readjusted their sudden hardons. He also notice that none of the women around showed any signs of arousal.

Through all this range experimenting and the occasional cheer at the game, Jake had stayed rock hard, and his early resolutions to not use it on Alex melted away. “What the heck, he’ll feel good” he thought as he put the range back to minimum and switched his phone to his left pocket so it stood between him and Matt. “Hopefully that way it’s just the two of us”. He slid the power up to 30% and left it there until Matt visibly tried to readjust his package. As soon as Matt touched his crotch, Jake cranked the ‘volume’ up 5% more. He repeated this a few times until the tingling feeling started in his dick. Risking a look around, the old guy besides him didn’t seem to feel anything. Good. Jake figured he could risk it, and raised the power up to 60%, which is where the real fun started last time.

“Ohhhh, what the hell…? uhm!” Matt said, feeling it too. “What’s going on? Jake, are you … ahhhh… getting this too?”

Jake tried to put on a serious face and said “Getting what, Matt? Are you okay?”

“I don’t know man, I’m horny as hell and something’s …. Ahhhhhh… uh… stimulating me… And you’re hard too… don’t ahhh, try to say you’re not feeling anything.”

“Yeah I feel it too... I don’t know, but it feels good… let’s just try to be discreet okay?”, Jake suggested.

“Ahhh… alright… man…this is … woah” Matt said as Jake cranked it up to 70%. “That’s your prostate, big guy!” Jake thought as Matt seemed to try to figure out what felt so good. Jake was also lost in his own pleasure haze.

So he left them to enjoy it like this for a while, looking at Matt’s face and bulge, thinking how much he would love to suck Matt’s dick but this was the best he was going to get. When he couldn’t stand it anymore, he waited for a moment where a play would throw the crowd up in a roar. As a player executed a particularly skillful slamdunk, Matt reflexively stood up to cheer just as Jake pushed the power up to 80%. “Oh shit, what have I done, ahhhh!” he thought as he felt himself tighten then explode in his pants. Besides him Matt half-folded, shaking and swaying, and ended up sitting down abruptly, a dark spot appearing in his crotch. Jake managed to turn off the phone before another orgasm triggered, and guiltily enjoyed both the afterglow and a flustered Matt besides him.

“Fuck, what the hell just happened? Man… this felt good, but… what the hell? Shit, you creamed your pants too?” Matt said, panting a little, looking at Jake’s obvious cumstained bulge.

“Yeah, I don’t know… it was kinda hot wasn’t it?” Jake asked tentatively, adjusting his shirt over his pants.

“The feeling was great… but mostly weird, I mean, I just came handsfree at a basketball game sitting next to my best friend… You’re sure you don’t have anything to do with this?” Matt asked in a low tone, looking intently at his friend. Halftime sounded, and people started moving around them giving Jake time to think.

He was torn: he wanted to keep this a secret, but he probably blew this up by using it on Matt. He trusted Matt, but was not sure he would stand for this. In the end he decided to be honest, figuring that he had probably blown up his best friendship by thinking with his dick, which he had promised himself he would never do.

So Jake took a deep breath and said: “Well… Matt, you know I value our friendship above all else, and I think I screwed up so… yeah, it was me. I’ve built something that does this, but I’ve kept it secret, and I would rather keep it that way. I promise I won’t do this to you again.”

Matt looked confused and dubious. “So, these boners the whole team was sporting on the field earlier… was that your doing too?”

“Yeah…I haven’t figured everything out on this thing, range in particular. I’ve been doing a pretty bad job at experimenting”, Jake replied apologetically.

“Jake, I really wished you asked me before trying something like this on me. It is an amazing invention you have there, and it felt great, but I wouldn’t have chosen this setting to try it out” Matt pointed out seriously.

“You’re right, of course… I’m sorry, I did this all wrong. I can go, if you prefer. I’d understand”, Jake figured he was done for.

“Don’t be an idiot, Jake, and stay. It’s not like you blasted me with pain or tried to make me suck your dick. I’m not happy about it but I’m not going to kick you out over this. Let’s just enjoy the rest of the game”.

“Thanks, Matt… I’m sorry, I won’t use it on you again”. Jake said, relieved.

“We’ll see” Matt replied in a final tone, causing Jake’s dick to jump in a completely natural way.