The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Electrical Engineering

Chapter 3

The next morning was blessedly a Saturday. Jake downloaded all the data gathered from his phone to his laptop and started analyzing it. There was a lot to sift through, from the hundreds of people briefly affected at the basketball game. Using the markers and signal strength, he identified himself and analyzed his own data first. He easily found the spike where he had climaxed, and from that found a similar pattern that had to be Matt’s. Exploring through the rest of the data he determined that the effect was almost uniform within range, which he calculated at around 300 feet at maximum. Definitely a problem if not controlled. Some of the people showed almost no change in readings when he had changed the power output—these were almost certainly women.

He quickly realized that beyond causing erections and making guys cum, there wasn’t that much he could do with what he had. But there was still potential. He was hoping to find brainwave patterns and use those rather than actual physical sexual stimulation, but that proved very frustrating. After a few hours of unsuccessfully trying to make sense of his data, he wondered if he could simply replay it to himself. “It’s my own energy patterns,” he thought, “Worst case I’ll feel the same as yesterday”. Unconvinced, he took a 10 second segment a minute or so before his orgasm spike and patched that through his phone.

“Ahhhh fuck!” Jake said out loud as he went from no stimulation to the full blast he had experienced yesterday, seeing Matt’s face slack with pleasure in his mind, then looking down at his friend’s bulge and wanting to suck it. It was like he was teleported at the basketball game. Then, after 10 seconds, it all stopped just as suddenly, leaving him dizzy, with a bit of a headache, and some echo of pleasure in his dick and prostate.

“Woah… maybe that was a bit too much. But it definitely works! This affected my brain, not just my dick. Maybe I can split some of it?” he thought, looking at the different wavelengths in the data. One was very close to what he used to cause erections initially, but more complex. He assumed that was sex-related, probably arousal. He patched that through (gradually this time) and quickly felt horny as hell. “Well, this works… but why isn’t it stopping?” Sliding his hand in his pants, slowly masturbating without realizing it, he looked around the data and found something else with a similar sex-related waveform. Without thinking too much about it he blasted himself with it. If anything it just made him hornier, only now he really wanted to suck the cum out of someone’s dick, preferably Matt’s, like he had yesterday. That impulse did not go away, either.

“Ahhh, uhm… gosh, I can’t stand it, I’ll bring myself off before I do something stupid” Jake thought, wanking himself and moaning, thinking about sucking dick.

Unfortunately that’s when there was a knock on the door. Quickly locking his computer and trying to hide his hardon as best he could in his pajamas, Jake knocked his coffee mug off the table to shatter in a very audible crash. “Great, so much for pretending I’m not here…” Jake thought with resignation as he went to see who was at the door. Looking through the magic eye, he saw Matt. Horny as he was, he didn’t think letting Matt in was a good idea, but did he have a choice? Matt knocked again, and Jake opened saying: “Hi Matt, I don’t think now is a good time, I’m sorry.”

“Hey, why not? Are you okay? You look… I’m not sure, but you don’t look okay” Matt said, looking at his friend with concern. Jake’s eyes were wide, his body was slightly shaking and he was obviously sporting wood.

Jake on the other hand was having a hard time looking anywhere but Matt’s crotch. “No, it’s just… I’ve been experimenting again and I blasted myself with something, and after yesterday I don’t want to bring you in this again”.

“That explains the hardon”, Matt thought. Out loud he said what he had come to say anyway: “Well that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I’m curious about what happened last night and I wanted you to show it to me, since, you know, I uh, contributed to your field test.”

“Uh, okay, sure, but like I said now might just not be a good time…” Jake said, torn between wanting his friend to leave and wanting to tear his clothes off.

“No it’s fine, I know what it does and you look like you might not exactly be in the best shape to concentrate... So, let me help. Just hands off, okay?”, Matt said with a wry smile. “What did you do?”, he asked as he closed the door behind him.

“I recorded data yesterday and was trying to see how I could identify some of it… hey, careful!” Jake said as Matt walked over to the computer with the attached phone and picked it up.

“Power, range, ‘Test’ button”, that’s it? It’s in your phone?”

“Yeah, power controls the strength of the signal. 25% makes you hard as rock, 50% starts tingling, then upwards to something between 70 and …uuuuuuuuhmm, Matt!” Jake said, knees buckling as Matt hiked the power slider.

“Ohhhh ahhhh…. Yeah that’s definitely it! mmmmmm” Matt said, eyes rolling, sliding the power down. As he did, another wave of arousal and desire to suck cock hit Jake. Matt looked confused, panting a little then looked up at Jake. “I think I hit the test button by accident… I’m horny as hell now and… well… something’s not right. What were you testing?”

“Oh no, Matt! That’s exactly why I didn’t want you to come in… I was testing replaying parts of the brainwave data I gathered. I started with my own patterns, and the two I had found and tested were arousal and…well, desire for sucking cock.” Jake admitted.

“What? So that’s why I’m seeing you like this now? Man, I never wanted to… do that before. When does it stop?” Matt asked.

“I don’t know, that’s the issue I was working on. It’s usually temporary but for some reason this test doesn’t go away. I was going to get myself off before you came in, hoping orgasm would clear arousal and… well what goes with it. But I’m not sure it will.” Jake said desperately. He couldn’t believe he had gotten his friend into this again!

“Well, there’s an easy solution for that” Matt said as he raised the power slider up to the high 60s. “Oh uhmm…. Yeah that’s it! Ahhh, fuck, it doesn’t help, I really want it now…” Matt moaned, looking at Jake.

“Matt, ahhhh… I want it too but …” Jake tried to say but couldn’t find words. Matt took that for approval, and just stepped forward and grabbed Jake’s dick through his pants. That melted the last of Jake’s resolve, and he returned the favor, feeling up his friend’s very sizeable bulge.

“Come on Jake, let me do it. This thing really made me turned on by this.” Matt said as he felt his friend’s iron hard cock. The pajamas were not a very effective barrier between him and his goal. Dropping them to the floor and lowering himself at eye level, he grabbed Jake’s hard dick and looked at it very closely. Still stimulated by Jake’s device, he couldn’t hold himself back. “I’ve never seen another … uhmmm… hard dick before… well, here goes….” He said as he plunged the dick in his mouth.

Jake couldn’t believe the sensation, much less that his cute straight friend was the one going down on his cock. The device was stimulating him strongly already, but it seemed like the lips and tongue now on his dick were multiplying the sensation. At this rate he wouldn’t hold thirty seconds.

“Ahhhhh, Matt, woah there…. Ahhh” he said as he reached for his phone and toned it down a bit. He wanted to enjoy this.

“Uhmm…. Come on Matt, get your dick out, I need to suck it just as bad”, Jake asked. Matt dropped his jeans and boxers, unleashing one of the largest dicks Jake had seen. At least 8 inches long, it was well proportioned, iron hard, leaking, and something Jake definitely wanted to have in his mouth. He pushed Matt off his dick, and plunged in on his prize.

“Ohhhhh, uhmmmmm…. Wow dude I had no idea uhmm… you could do it this good” Matt encouraged him on. “Come on, I want yours too”.

Matt brought Jake down on the floor and they each went for the other’s dick. Somewhere in that move Jake grabbed his phone, wanting to give Matt and ending to really remember. As he sucked Matt’s dick, he hit the ‘Test’ button a few more times, not knowing or caring what the impact was. Each time he did, Matt spasmed and sucked his dick harder, as he felt his own desire for Matt’s dick rise.

Jake was in heaven, and from the moans he heard around his dick, Matt was too. After some time of this non-stop sucking action, Jake felt his balls begin to churn and figured Matt was not be far behind. So he braced himself and punched the power to 100% like he had the first day. The results were immediate as both guys cried out and started cumming in blast after blast of cum in each other’s mouths. They felt as if nothing else existed besides the waves of sensation in their cocks and the blasts of cum they were drinking down. Jake let himself slide down into it, letting go of his phone as the first orgasm made way to the next, knowing it would stop after 2 minutes or pure bliss.

Matt was completely overwhelmed. Cum was something he had never tasted, and he never expected so much of it. Yet for some reason he wanted to drink it all, and his orgasm seemed to go on forever. As soon as one slightly subsided, he felt another one wash over him. Figuring there was nothing he could do, he just set out to enjoy it.

After what seemed like his twentieth orgasm, Jake felt certain that more than two minutes had passed and that his timer probably was bugged. But he was enjoying himself so much he didn’t want to stop yet. So he let five or six more go by before he reached for the phone and turned it off.

Slowly coming to their senses, both guys were utterly drenched in cum and sweat. Matt spoke first, raising his head from Jake’s lap saying “Well, I’m certainly drained for today”, to which Jake laughed and said “you sure about that?”, and punched the power to 100% for one last taste of Matt’s fresh cum. Surprised, Matt gasped with pleasure and reflexively went back to Jake’s dick and swallowed his load. “This is going to be fun”, Jake thought as he came again.